Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+15
PBrooks
Ashburn
Vendetta
Drake Parker
CarnageKing
Leviticastform
John Andrews
Easty
RCA
Abel Steele
Skyler Striker
Hannibal Frost
Braxton
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What are you looking forward to?
Outlaw vs Braxton... PILLOWS!
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
TV title on the line
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap29%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
New challengers for the tag belts
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap14%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Leon vs Steele
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
GSW vs Frost/Skyler; C4 RULES
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap43%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:31 pm

You could have a steam train
If you'd just lay down your tracks
You could have an aeroplane flying
If you bring your blue sky back

All you do is call me
I'll be anything you need
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:13 am

Quote :
Christopher Luck and Dazz Andrews

I don't...

Gray pulls a deck of FMW trading cards out of his pocket, flipping through them.

I don't know who they are.

Gray tries, in vain, to find either one of the men in his cards.

Who in the world are they and why are they getting a tag title shot?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:16 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Quote :

I don't...

Gray pulls a deck of FMW trading cards out of his pocket, flipping through them.

Well, Dazz is that guy who put in a really good match against Drew Michaels. And... then hasn't won a single match.

Luck is... that new guy.

As for why they're getting title shots? No idea. Devreaux seems to have lost his mind completely. Though to be honest, you two have conquered everyone else in the tag division. GSW, SMUT, The Pack, The Comeback Kids... I guess they're just throwing scrubs at you now.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:18 am

Edible14 wrote:
Nicholas Gray wrote:
Quote :

I don't...

Well, Dazz is that guy who put in a really good match against Drew Michaels. And... then hasn't won a single match.

Luck is... that new guy.

As for why they're getting title shots? No idea. Devreaux seems to have lost his mind completely. Though to be honest, you two have conquered everyone else in the tag division. GSW, SMUT, The Pack, The Comeback Kids... I guess they're just throwing scrubs at you now.

Not everyone. Which is why I'm confused about this.

Very odd.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:07 am

Sage: How exciting, Santana. We get to be part of Ammunition now!

Santana: Aren't all of you just TOTES excited to have us here?

Sage and Santana: HOLLLER!!
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:44 am

You're here too?

That's... I don't really know what to think about that. You're assholes. But, extremely attractive assholes. Quite the paradox, ladies.

And Skyler... you mother fucker.

I'm so glad you're back.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:59 am

Sage: Excuse me, we're very lovely young women. I thought you liked us, Frost =(
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:06 am

Never said I didn't.

Just called you assholes. The world's full of 'em.

I do, however, find you to be full of personality and have an actual want to succeed. Decent people are buried in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:24 am

Well, well, well. Hannibal Frost.

This is going to be a doozy.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:59 am

You better believe it.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:04 am

You know, a lesser champion could simply not show up to this match, almost guaranteeing himself a lesser opponent as number one contender.

But that wouldn't be any fun at all now, would it?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:14 am

Or I could just knock both of them into next week before the match since I deserve the spot more than either of them. After all I just made the semifinals of the FMC tournament.

Now that DOES sound like a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:19 am

Santana: We are decent people, I don't know what you're talking about.

Sage: I actually think we're the kindest people here. Clearly.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:20 am

Yes.

Clearly.

And Skyler, that'd be cowardly. Especially since I have a vendetta to bury in your face.

Aaaand, Abel... I invite you to try.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:33 am

You don't have to ask me twice Hanny...Watch your back.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:35 pm

OOC: Having me sit Indian-style... I might as well embrace being CM Punk, LOL. Also, whom do I trouble in regards of a championship graphic?

IC:

Skyler, Hannibal... I'll be watching you two closely. It's a shame that Deveraux wouldn't allow for us to tear the house down but that day will come. As for you Hannibal, I vividly recall you saying something along the lines of "you're dead" towards me. This have anything to do with me removing you from the tournament in the first round?

I'd hope not, but considering that you, along with myself and a person we're very familiar with (Hostyle) hold grudges, I guess I can't be surprised.

Abel Steele wrote:
Or I could just knock both of them into next week before the match since I deserve the spot more than either of them. After all I just made the semifinals of the FMC tournament.

Not bad.

Did you win said tournament?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Frost, let me put this clearly for you. This is not fun and games. You'd better win, because I damn sure don't want to be facing a second-rate star like Leviticus as my next contender. I want a challenge, and I want someone who I know is going to try. That means we have to work together on this one, because I'm sure you'd love to come and settle your score, and I'd love a decent match instead of facing rookies like Grimelli or try-hards like Anwyl. Understand?

Abel, you so much as step a foot beyond the crowd barrier and I will rip your head clean off your neck. Claiming you had a spot in a semi final means you were, at best, equal third in that tournament. No-one remembers third.

And Chris. So help me, I will be coming for that belt. This has nothing to do with glory. I've just got the desire to be tested.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Well you know me, Skyler. As the Student of the Game and how I've dealt with people since going by that moniker, I live and thrive on being tested. I want everyone's best. It's the only way I learn and get better.

So, in laymen's terms. Come for the belt all you like. Just understand who you have to try, and I stress try, to take it from.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:43 pm

RCA wrote:
Not bad.

Did you win said tournament?

No Chris, I did not. I managed to run into the same bloody stumbling block that seems to be waiting to trip me up at every damn turn.

Well done on the win Chris. If anyone can attest to how much you deserve it, then that person is surely me. As much as it pains me to admit that.

Skyler, that's a big threat. You ought keep your mouth shut unless you wanna start somethin'.

Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:15 am

Start something? You were the one who threatened to interfere with a match that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Don't pretend you're suddenly in a league of your own because you fluked your way into every high profile opportunity you've had.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:03 am

Sage: Yawn. No one cares, Skyler Excitement Striker. People are way more excited for the FIRST ever Braxton Bras and Bears Strip Pillowfight match! Now THAT is actual excitement!
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:58 am

Will Andrews be in a bra too? O_o
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:15 am

One'd hope not, seeing as how we'd literally lose every viewer watching. We'd drop below TNA in ratings just from that.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:17 am

Skyler, I... respect your lack of candor.

And I do have the ability to see the bigger picture.

Am I going to hate standing next to the guy who broke my neck? Yeah. Hell Yeah. But there's one thing I'll hate more, and that's losing to a couple of shits who can't even be bothered to show their faces. Look, we're down to bantering with each other for Christ's sake.

So, yeah, I'll cooperate this time.

This time.

And Chris... man... I didn't think it'd piss me off this much. Losing to you. Then watching you win what I was stupid enough to lose in the first place. I knew I wanted a match with you, I knew I wanted to prove you were too high on yourself. Making yourself a danger to those around you. But I really didn't know that losing would put you in such a prestigious place.

You're not normal, Chris. Your ego doesn't inflate properly. It becomes sharper, deadlier, and it begins to swallow your conscience. It makes you dangerous. Narrow minded with a sole purpose.

To be a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:31 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Start something? You were the one who threatened to interfere with a match that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Don't pretend you're suddenly in a league of your own because you fluked your way into every high profile opportunity you've had.

I never threatened you with anything. You threatened decapitation. Overkill much? I call THAT starting something.

And I'm not pretending to be in a league of my own. It's just Messrs Dee & Dum aren't great advertisements for the Ammunition brand. Not like I would be.

As for fluking... did I fluke my way into 3rd place at Mt Vesuvius? Did I fluke my way to within one win of the FMC at Lethal Injection? Was it a fluke that I turned you former mentor's face into a jigsaw puzzle?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:

I never threatened you with anything. You threatened decapitation. Overkill much? I call THAT starting something.

As for fluking... did I fluke my way into 3rd place at Mt Vesuvius?

Did I fluke my way to within one win of the FMC at Lethal Injection?

Was it a fluke that I turned you former mentor's face into a jigsaw puzzle?

So in summary, here's what you're saying:

-3rd in Mount Vesuvius
-Almost won a title
-Beat Doc

Congratulations, Mr. Almost. You almost impressed me; but I've already:

-2nd in Mount Vesuvius
-Won a number of titles
-Beat Doc

Conclusion: Don't poke your nose where it's not wanted.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:47 am

For the record... I will not be in a bra, I am not going to be the Dustin Rhodes of FMW. I have enlisted a personal trainer to aid in my perpetration for the match because I know it will be a grueling one. I have also gone through the troubles of going to the build a bear shop at work (The Mega Mall) and have built a special bear for the lovely twins, just ignore the fact that it sort of kinda looks like a steel chair.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:50 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
And Chris... man... I didn't think it'd piss me off this much. Losing to you. Then watching you win what I was stupid enough to lose in the first place. I knew I wanted a match with you, I knew I wanted to prove you were too high on yourself. Making yourself a danger to those around you. But I really didn't know that losing would put you in such a prestigious place.

You're not normal, Chris. Your ego doesn't inflate properly. It becomes sharper, deadlier, and it begins to swallow your conscience. It makes you dangerous. Narrow minded with a sole purpose.

To be a douchebag.

You lost the championship because you refused to play up to your potential and paid for it. You lost to me because you thought you had a match well in hand when I was already plotting my next, and ultimately final move. You wanted a match with me, you got one.

It saw me beat you, a former Full Metal Wrestling Heavyweight Champion, in relatively short order by lulling you into a false sense of security and pouncing when you let your guard down. Yeah, it surprised me a little that you got complacent so soon. You losing to me isn't why I am the FMW Champion. Me winning matches against you, Abel Steel and Apostasy is why I am the FMW Champion. Understand that.

And understand this, Frost. I know I'm not normal. I don't rest on my laurels, I constantly want to be better. Now, until further notice, I'm the best and I want my best to be virtually insurmountable by any competition I face. You shouldn't be surprised. My elimination at Catalyst, by your hands, was merely motivation. I used it.

That's not me being a douchebag. That's me being who I am. Which is, until otherwise proven, better than you.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:08 pm

John Andrews wrote:
For the record... I will not be in a bra, I am not going to be the Dustin Rhodes of FMW. I have enlisted a personal trainer to aid in my perpetration for the match because I know it will be a grueling one. I have also gone through the troubles of going to the build a bear shop at work (The Mega Mall) and have built a special bear for the lovely twins, just ignore the fact that it sort of kinda looks like a steel chair.

Sage: OH EM GEE, WE LOVE BUILD A BEAR! Thank you ever so much, Forgotten Outlaw! Hearts you!

Santana: Did you get your wife one as well... oh wait... never mind. That's a bit awkward, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:42 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
[
You almost impressed me

Conclusion: Don't poke your nose where it's not wanted.

Not trying to impress you.

Not particularly interested in what you've done either.

Conclusion: Stop wasting your breath. I'm not going to be scared off anything by the likes of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next