Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+15
PBrooks
Ashburn
Vendetta
Drake Parker
CarnageKing
Leviticastform
John Andrews
Easty
RCA
Abel Steele
Skyler Striker
Hannibal Frost
Braxton
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What are you looking forward to?
Outlaw vs Braxton... PILLOWS!
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
TV title on the line
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
New challengers for the tag belts
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Leon vs Steele
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
GSW vs Frost/Skyler; C4 RULES
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap43%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:44 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Yes.

Clearly.

And Skyler, that'd be cowardly. Especially since I have a vendetta to bury in your face.

What?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:07 pm

hurr my ring name is a common word used in wrestling, TIME FOR ME TO BUTT IN WHEN SOMEONE SAYS IT, I WILL LOOK SO CLEVER.

You don't.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:27 pm

I agree.

But the mental image of me burying Blake in Striker's face is priceless.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:09 pm

lulz.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:24 pm

Just a bit of harmless banter, boys, untwist your knickers now.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:13 pm

CarnageKing wrote:

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:
King's not relevant anymore ever since I signed on that dotted line with you and your slut sister trying to make friends. This is professional wrestling I offered you guys a show of respect but then you throw it back in my face. So you want me as your god dam enemy. I show no mercy to my opponents and the fans all chant my name "Jimmy!!!.Jimmy!!!, Jimmy!!!" The only chants you get are that you two are "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" The clock will strike midnight sooner rather than later for Mister King. And I will be your new Television Champion. Because that's God's plan for The Great One. And you can't go against Fate. By the way girls we all know you are hear to make enough to finish the sex change operation. Ta Ta for now...

Sage: We're hear to make enough for a sex change operation? Did you not finish high school or something? It would make sense seeing as the only 'insult' you can come up for two beautiful women like us is "slut and ho".

Santana: I know you've been here for 5 seconds so let me explain it to you: we're clearly not sluts. Come up with something that actually has some substance as opposed to the shit that everyone's thrown at us and we've thrown right back at them.

Sage: Do us a fave, King, and demolish this foul beast of a man.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Hey Hey Hey Hey... Back off my bitch and hoe junior... That is if ya know whats good for ya now ya hear?
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jimmy Ice
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 am

John Andrews wrote:
Hey Hey Hey Hey... Back off my bitch and hoe junior... That is if ya know whats good for ya now ya hear?

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:Don't get caught up with the trannies Mister Andrews by the way you guys are facing each other soon. How cute is that.... Not really. You are looking at the next Television champion because I am the Good Guy. I fight for everyone who is tired of the same old bullshit!!! This isn't going to be like before when the FMW was over run by a bunch of malnourished animals. You are looking at a new sheriff in town and WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm going to open up a can of whoop ass real soon!!! TA TA FOR NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:32 am

CarnageKing wrote:
John Andrews wrote:

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:Don't get caught up with the trannies Mister Andrews by the way you guys are facing each other soon. How cute is that.... Not really. You are looking at the next Television champion because I am the Good Guy. I fight for everyone who is tired of the same old bullshit!!! This isn't going to be like before when the FMW was over run by a bunch of malnourished animals. You are looking at a new sheriff in town and WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm going to open up a can of whoop ass real soon!!! TA TA FOR NOW!!!

King: Cena, Austin, Flair, Austin again, and all of this from a Rock look-a-like. You don't have an original thought in your head, do you boy?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:41 am

Santana: We're trannies now? Really? Do you NOT have a mind of your own or something? These pathetic insults you are throwing at us are so cliche. You bore us. After King is done with you, I never want to see you back here ever again.
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:06 am

Jonathon King wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:
John Andrews wrote:

King: Cena, Austin, Flair, Austin again, and all of this from a Rock look-a-like. You don't have an original thought in your head, do you boy?

ooc:Normally on fictional efeds those companies/people don't exist.

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:
Listen I grew up in Dallas,Texas being a mulatto child my mom being white and my dad being black there was lot of hate. Do you understand calling me boy trumps everything you will ever say to me. You wanna go out to that ring and beat a man who has nothing left to prove. I have danced with the devil himself, saw the ends of the earth yet I remain here. Nothing can stop me from taking your title away because I promised my Family that my come back would mean something. I've been gnoe away from a wrestling ring for three years too long. And King come Ammunition you will be left COLD & CRITICAL. By the way tell The Braxton gals to carry you to the emergency room. You son are gonna need some new teeth.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:18 am

Everything exists. EVERYTHING. It's why Slegna's last three promos were just allegories for him riding magical ponies.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:36 am

OOC: Was going to bite on the "Cause I'm the good guy" line ya threw out... But I just wasn't oozing enough machismo today to be "The Bad Guy", so I just threw in some Rock and Austin references instead.

Andrews: First and foremost... If you expect anyone to take you serious around here i'd drop the ta ta for now mumbo jumbo son. Of course you're going to fire back with the, "Well Outlaw you're the one fighting the girl not me" and well you'd be right but you see there is a plus side to this. Number one either her or her sister's stripping... Which means ya'll got a front row show to excellence and get to save your ones.

Secondly, Santana and I have developed a sort of love hate relationship... I like to think of it as one of those only we're aloud to fuck each other over type deals. Which means BOY until after Ammunition 16.1 her sweet little ass belongs to yours truly. If you got a problem with that you can saddle your horse, ATV, or whatever the hell your rootin tootin candy ass drove in on and head on down to management and request a date with the Outlaw.

Third, these boots don't run son... Don't go thinkin you'll go sayin anything that will put fear into this country boy cause quite frankly, I too have danced with the devil in the pale moon light and have lived to tell the tale. I don't put too much stock in King... He doesn't have the heart to get the job done and doesn't know what it means to be a champion. Remember "Ice Man" if you're ever feelin froggy i'll be your huckleberry! Ya have a good day now ya hear...

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 1411kyo

Last edited by John Andrews on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:44 am

CarnageKing wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:
John Andrews wrote:

ooc:Normally on fictional efeds those companies/people don't exist.

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:
Listen I grew up in Dallas,Texas being a mulatto child my mom being white and my dad being black there was lot of hate. Do you understand calling me boy trumps everything you will ever say to me. You wanna go out to that ring and beat a man who has nothing left to prove. I have danced with the devil himself, saw the ends of the earth yet I remain here. Nothing can stop me from taking your title away because I promised my Family that my come back would mean something. I've been gnoe away from a wrestling ring for three years too long. And King come Ammunition you will be left COLD & CRITICAL. By the way tell The Braxton gals to carry you to the emergency room. You son are gonna need some new teeth.

OOC: Here's it's just like they're in a different fed. The look-a-like line was a cheap shot, but yeah, they exist. Hell, part of King's backstory is how much he idolized Flair growing up.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:00 am

OOC:

What King said.

And using the "I tawt tey didn't existz" line as an excuse for plagiarism isn't cool. Well, that's a little dramatic, but spouting off other people's catch phrases like you came up with 'em isn't cool either. It gets annoying, and it shows a lack of respect towards those that are actually trying.
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:03 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:
Santana: We're trannies now? Really? Do you NOT have a mind of your own or something? These pathetic insults you are throwing at us are so cliche. You bore us. After King is done with you, I never want to see you back here ever again.

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:You are looking at a hungry full grown lion in the flesh,i'm hungry for some championship gold and King has that gold!!! Why even fathom my insults if they aren't true just go on your little love & hate trip with The Outlaw. This is between me & him fighting for a chance to prove to each other a major point. But to be honest this is not going to end well. I promise that the sun won't shine too brightly for now on for poor lil' King. Because his world will be turned black by the cold steel of "The Iron Man". You can't kill greatness but it can certainly kill you. Enjoy your reign for now Chump.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Right... If you're greatness the bar has certainly lowered, you're nothing but a phase "Ice Queen" a short fused phase that will fizzle out at the drop of a dime by its own hand. It's people like you that come in thinking they are the greatest thing and can shit a golden master piece on command. In reality you're just a mark lookin for his five seconds of fame. The point is boy... Your careers over and you don't even know it...
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:53 pm

John Andrews wrote:
Right... If you're greatness the bar has certainly lowered, you're nothing but a phase "Ice Queen" a short fused phase that will fizzle out at the drop of a dime by its own hand. It's people like you that come in thinking they are the greatest thing and can shit a golden master piece on command. In reality you're just a mark lookin for his five seconds of fame. The point is boy... Your careers over and you don't even know it...

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:My career's over... I just came back it's only getting started. I ran a 4-40 the other day i'm in the best shape of my god damn life. You my friend need to lighten up and enjoy life as it is. Because you are dealing with three time hall of famer that say it all. I'm only thirty years old yet I've done it all in this business. I'm back because I feel like I still have alot to offer. My story book career isn't over yet sun shine. So you can saddle up on your little donkey wearing your whole cowboy get up.YEE- HAWWWW!!! And leave the actual wrestling to people who can actually do it. Like Jonathan King & Chris Austin they are the reason why i'm here. I have something to prove and i'm not going anywhere until i've proved it. So you better get used to lying on your back for the three count. And call me boy again you are going to be wearing your ass on your head. Like a hat...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:58 am

CarnageKing wrote:
"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:You are looking at a hungry full grown lion in the flesh.

I believe my associate would like a word with you.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 am

Sage: SO, FULL METAL FAMILY, ARE WE ALL TOTALLY ENJOYING OUR NEW I <3 THE BRAXTON TWINS T-SHIRTS?!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:51 am

My cat's been using it for a bed.

I guess he likes it, sort of like how he likes his litter box.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 am

This Jimmy Ice clown is the kinda corny faggot that jerks off over his own reflection.

You got mirrors on your bedroom ceiling, bruh?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Longoria wrote:
Sage: SO, FULL METAL FAMILY, ARE WE ALL TOTALLY ENJOYING OUR NEW I <3 THE BRAXTON TWINS T-SHIRTS?!

I prefer hoodies.

Find one of those, I may think about wearing it.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Jonathon King wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:
John Andrews wrote:

OOC: LOL!!

RCA wrote:
Longoria wrote:

I prefer hoodies.

Find one of those, I may think about wearing it.

I'll take one in black with no writing on it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Ashburn wrote:
This Jimmy Ice clown is the kinda corny faggot that jerks off over his own reflection.

You got mirrors on your bedroom ceiling, bruh?

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:To be honest I respect Jonathan King & Chris Austin for what they bring to the god damn table. But, what do you bring exactly? Except fleas from being an unclean peasant who can't even shine my damn shoes without messing up. I don't want to talk down to you for you may very well be this company's future. But again choose your words wisely. Capice?
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:54 pm

So you're a kingly mobster now? You fail at that too, cause the truth is... It is "Capeesh" not Capice... Jesus... Yeah greatness... My Texan ass... Greatness... When you get done blowin Jonathon King and Chris Austin you can go be the pivot man for the circle jerk that those YNG fellers have whenever they win a match. I don't need to prove shit to you... Or anyone else in this fed for that matter... I'm here... Got a problem with it... Come get some...
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Actually it is "capice", John...
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Santana: That's not very nice of you to treat your gifts from us like that Sad
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:45 pm

Easty wrote:
Actually it is "capice", John...

OOC: Yes yes... That's the point... D\'oh
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:45 pm

John Andrews wrote:
So you're a kingly mobster now? You fail at that too, cause the truth is... It is "Capeesh" not Capice... Jesus... Yeah greatness... My Texan ass... Greatness... When you get done blowin Jonathon King and Chris Austin you can go be the pivot man for the circle jerk that those YNG fellers have whenever they win a match. I don't need to prove shit to you... Or anyone else in this fed for that matter... I'm here... Got a problem with it... Come get some...

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:Come get some? Now you go to a whole nuther thing ya hear... All your rootin' & tootin' won't make me remember the alamo much longer Outlaw. Really Come get some? was played out years ago by a fake thug from west newbury. How about this I can take it to you Dallas style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next