Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+15
PBrooks
Ashburn
Vendetta
Drake Parker
CarnageKing
Leviticastform
John Andrews
Easty
RCA
Abel Steele
Skyler Striker
Hannibal Frost
Braxton
Nicholas Gray
Edible14
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What are you looking forward to?
Outlaw vs Braxton... PILLOWS!
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
TV title on the line
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
New challengers for the tag belts
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Leon vs Steele
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
GSW vs Frost/Skyler; C4 RULES
Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:43 pm

That's fine, but if you interfere in my match, don't say you weren't warned.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
You know, a lesser champion could simply not show up to this match, almost guaranteeing himself a lesser opponent as number one contender.

Skyler Striker wrote:
I Exclamation sure don't want to be facing a second-rate star like Leviticus as my next contender. I want a challenge, and I want someone who I know is going to try.

Leviticus:......
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Either what he's saying is true, Leviticus, or you lack the belief in your ability to back up what would be a refuting of his claims.

Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Leviticastform wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:
You know, a lesser champion could simply not show up to this match, almost guaranteeing himself a lesser opponent as number one contender.

Skyler Striker wrote:
I Exclamation sure don't want to be facing a second-rate star like Leviticus as my next contender. I want a challenge, and I want someone who I know is going to try.

Leviticus:......

It's nothing personal, I assure you.

It's just that you've never won any World Championships, and that I've never broken your neck and left you with a grudge that would drive you to beat me at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
That's fine, but if you interfere in my match, don't say you weren't warned.

Duly noted. I'll be sure to treat your warning with the respect contempt it deserves.
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jimmy Ice
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:13 am

"Iron Man"Jimmy Ice: Who's betting against him? If you are then get your money back because this isn't some run of the mill match oh it's not. The stage has been set once more, may the stars align. He is coming to reclaim his legacy. He is coming to take every one to the land of the frigid. He is The Ironman may you fear his wrath or may you rest Cold & Critical. Oh and Champ Times Up...
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 am

CarnageKing wrote:
"Iron Man"Jimmy Ice: Who's betting against him? If you are then get your money back because this isn't some run of the mill match oh it's not. The stage has been set once more, may the stars align. He is coming to reclaim his legacy. He is coming to take every one to the land of the frigid. He is The Ironman may you fear his wrath or may you rest Cold & Critical. Oh and Champ Times Up...

King: You're funny. I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, but I don't really care. You haven't even debuted and I can tell that you're a joke.
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:45 am

Jonathon King wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:

King: You're funny. I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, but I don't really care. You haven't even debuted and I can tell that you're a joke.

"Iron Man" Jimmy IceMaybe I have to speak in a more non-cryptic manner. I'm the man who will have his hand raised in our match up. Before you go on a rant i've won more world titles in two years than you have won in your entire career. Who's the joke when you walk around claiming to be the best thing since sliced bread, you are pathetic. So i'm going to do this company a favor and END YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:14 am

Just as an aside... isn't The Rock locked as War Machine I? Granted, he's dead, but...
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:04 am

I think stuff like that only comes into play with huge names (for example if someone new tried to sign up with fucking Heath Ledger Joker)

...also because I'm sure that now random MMA dude is associated with both War Machines despite one being the Rock.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:42 am

CarnageKing wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:

"Iron Man" Jimmy IceMaybe I have to speak in a more non-cryptic manner. I'm the man who will have his hand raised in our match up. Before you go on a rant i've won more world titles in two years than you have won in your entire career. Who's the joke when you walk around claiming to be the best thing since sliced bread, you are pathetic. So i'm going to do this company a favor and END YOU!!!

King: Actually, I wasn't planning on ranting, because I haven't been that successful. I don't claim to be the best since I know I'm not. What I do know is that I'm better than you, because anyone who comes in here bragging about titles they won somewhere else is too thick to know that we don't care.
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:04 am

Jonathon King wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:

King: Actually, I wasn't planning on ranting, because I haven't been that successful. I don't claim to be the best since I know I'm not. What I do know is that I'm better than you, because anyone who comes in here bragging about titles they won somewhere else is too thick to know that we don't care.

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:We'll see in due time who's truly better but i'm a Legend. Me even lacing up my boots after being retired for three years tells you something. I still have something left to prove and so do you. So Nut Up or Shut Up!!! See you out there paper champion.

Last edited by CarnageKing on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:19 am

CarnageKing wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:We'll see in due time who's truly better but i'm a Legend. Me even lacing up my boots after being retired for three years tells you something. I still have something left to prove and so do you. So Nut Up or Shut Up!!! See you out there paper champion.

King: Forgive me, I'm sure you're a world-wide phenomenon, championships in a dozen countries and all that, but I have a few questions. 1) Who the fuck are you? 2) What fed are you a legend in? 3) Why the fuck do I care?
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:29 am

Jonathon King wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:
Jonathon King wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:

King: Forgive me, I'm sure you're a world-wide phenomenon, championships in a dozen countries and all that, but I have a few questions. 1) Who the fuck are you? 2) What fed are you a legend in? 3) Why the fuck do I care?

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice: Forgive me,for forcing you to use such foul language to get your statement across. I am The "Iron Man" Jimmy Ice but my loved ones call me Calvin. I owned a now defunct fed ECWF and dominated XPW,XWA,NBA,PWO,IWF,IHW-HOP, & FAW. In total i'm a former 11 time World Heavyweight Champion and you don't have to care. Most of those federations are long since gone and my return here was my destiny. Kicking your teeth down your throat will be my destiny. For I am The "Iron Man" and you can't stop cold steel.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Rumor has it... The "Iron Man" has also dominated the IHOP and Men's Room at the Steak and Shake on the corner of 5th and French... In serious news, Santana your little banter isn't going to bother me sweety i'm numb. Way I see this match is I win either way if I remember the full stipulations to this joke of a match. To think, someone of my caliber being used as a filler go figure. Oh well in order to be great in this business you have to give some stupid things a shot right? Only thing is... I'm not on my knees to move up in the ranks. By the way you got a little something on your lip...
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:51 pm

Santana: Now now, Andrews sweetheart, that's not very nice of you to insinuate something like that about me. You know how sweet I am.

Sage: On the contrary, I think the Braxton Bras and Bears Strip Pillowfight match is not only creative, it is revolutionary and will without a doubt be the first of many. No matter how much you talk yourself up or how many slut insults - which have been terribly overused bee tee double you - you throw at my sister and I, we are better than you. Always have been, always will be.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:23 am

Sage and Santana wrote:
and will without a doubt be the first of many.

God, I hope not.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:33 am

Dear John Andrews,

We've put bricks instead of stuffing in all your pillowcases.

With regards,
Corruption
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:36 am

Nicholas Gray wrote:
Sage and Santana wrote:
and will without a doubt be the first of many.

God, I hope not.

Sage: We have many other Braxtonlicious match stipulations in mind, Mr. Tag Team Champeeen. In fact, I would like to see you in a Dollhouse Tea Party match. That'd be fantastical.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:01 am

I'd eat a gun before doing anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Sage: A Gun Eating match doesn't sound near as fun as a Dollhouse Tea Party match darlin'.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:59 pm

I respectfully request that this... whatever it is? Remove it from Ammunition. The A-show deserves much better than to be sullied with talk of pillow fights and "Braxtonlicious", we get it already. You're moderately attractive I guess. Who cares?

I do not. It means nothing to me that you are considered by society to be "eye-catching". To be quite honest you're not that beautiful.

Why? Merely because there are times that you don't need to talk so much. You two are horrific about recognizing those times.

If you were just a tad less mouthy...

Jaro would be of great use at this time. At least he'd make ample attempt to muffle your words.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:14 pm

^ Skyler Striker likes this comment.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Santana... to say I know how sweet you are... ha.. i'm not even going to comment on that one sweet cheeks. Any who I agree this should be the first and last match of this kind. I mean really quite frankly I don't know what mad man scheduled this thing...
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 pm

RCA wrote:
I respectfully request that this... whatever it is? Remove it from Ammunition. The A-show deserves much better than to be sullied with talk of pillow fights and "Braxtonlicious", we get it already. You're moderately attractive I guess. Who cares?

I do not. It means nothing to me that you are considered by society to be "eye-catching". To be quite honest you're not that beautiful.

Why? Merely because there are times that you don't need to talk so much. You two are horrific about recognizing those times.

Jaro would be of great use at this time. At least he'd make ample attempt to muffle your words.

Sage: Wow, really? WE talk too much? Do you not register the unnecessary bullshit that comes out of your mouth? Your promos go longer than the Harry Potter series twice over. And, to be quite blunt, you have as much personality as Kristen Stewart.

Santana: That's not very nice of you, Mr. Austin, I quite liked you. You're not going to get your present anymore; we had a "I Heart The Braxton Twins" shirt for you.

Sage: Oh and bee tee dubs, we're not that beautiful? Again, really? We could turn the gayest man straight, while your wife is clearly still trying to do so.

Santana: Just for you curious minds, after Sage had a chat with FMW management, they jumped at the idea of booking my match. Because YOU LOVE US!
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:
RCA wrote:

Sage: Wow, really? WE talk too much? Do you not register the unnecessary bullshit that comes out of your mouth? Your promos go longer than the Harry Potter series twice over. And, to be quite blunt, you have as much personality as Kristen Stewart.

Santana: That's not very nice of you, Mr. Austin, I quite liked you. You're not going to get your present anymore; we had a "I Heart The Braxton Twins" shirt for you.

Sage: Oh and bee tee dubs, we're not that beautiful? Again, really? We could turn the gayest man straight, while your wife is clearly still trying to do so.

Santana: Just for you curious minds, after Sage had a chat with FMW management, they jumped at the idea of booking my match. Because YOU LOVE US!

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice: I don't know why we have you two on this roster maybe to please the male fantasies. I came back to professional wrestling to kick ass and I got the chance to do it. But to be on the same card as that travesty of a match is beyond me. But seems like you girls like to get your way. I will give you girls a shot at my Television Championship after I wipe the floor with the current Paper Champion. But you have to agree to one condition when you are ever in Los Angeles you'll stay at The Hyatt Hotel. That one of my closest friends and former bosses Beverly Hyatt happens to own. Au Revoir
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:57 pm

Sage and Santana wrote:
Your promos go longer than the Harry Potter series twice over.

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 2zswcqq

aaaaaAAAAAAHHHHhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:29 am

CarnageKing wrote:

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice: I don't know why we have you two on this roster maybe to please the male fantasies. I came back to professional wrestling to kick ass and I got the chance to do it. But to be on the same card as that travesty of a match is beyond me. But seems like you girls like to get your way. I will give you girls a shot at my Television Championship after I wipe the floor with the current Paper Champion. But you have to agree to one condition when you are ever in Los Angeles you'll stay at The Hyatt Hotel. That one of my closest friends and former bosses Beverly Hyatt happens to own. Au Revoir

Sage: Really, guy who's been here for all of 5 minutes? Really? I don't care if you're dating Pippa frickin' Middleton, we don't know who you are and you are not relevant to us or to Full Metal Wrestling. You are messing with the wrong girls, buddy. Oh and bee tee dubs, King will destroy you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 am

Sage and Santana wrote:

You two are quite lucky I turned over a new leaf. As it were:

1. Yes, you talk too much. You're decent looking. Stand there and be such. I don't even know or care who Kristen Stewart is.

2. Eh, I won't miss it.

3. I am not married or in a relationship right now. And no, you're not that beautiful. I don't like having to say that but then again... No, you're not that beautiful.

4. No, they just hope to see you naked. Not sure why, nothing I see here would be something I'd go out of my way to look at again.
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:13 am

Sage and Santana wrote:
CarnageKing wrote:

Sage: Really, guy who's been here for all of 5 minutes? Really? I don't care if you're dating Pippa frickin' Middleton, we don't know who you are and you are not relevant to us or to Full Metal Wrestling. You are messing with the wrong girls, buddy. Oh and bee tee dubs, King will destroy you.

"Iron Man" Jimmy Ice:
King's not relevant anymore ever since I signed on that dotted line with you and your slut sister trying to make friends. This is professional wrestling I offered you guys a show of respect but then you throw it back in my face. So you want me as your god dam enemy. I show no mercy to my opponents and the fans all chant my name "Jimmy!!!.Jimmy!!!, Jimmy!!!" The only chants you get are that you two are "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" The clock will strike midnight sooner rather than later for Mister King. And I will be your new Television Champion. Because that's God's plan for The Great One. And you can't go against Fate. By the way girls we all know you are hear to make enough to finish the sex change operation. Ta Ta for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.1 TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next