Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread

Go down 
+24
Anwyl
The Returned
Ashburn
Jeff
Leon Caprice
PX
Easty
Mark Johansson
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele
The Celt
David GS
RCA
Drake Parker
Edible14
Bobino
The Dude
MPD
Omega
Damien
iDeAndes
Slegna
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Im looking forward to this the most
DGS vs Austin: Round 3
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Leon finally gets his rematch
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Ashburn vs 3 of GSW in a gauntlet
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap14%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
The 5 Team Tag Title Match
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap27%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Celt and Eastwood try to kill each other
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Smitten and Steele try to do the same
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Drew and Tyrant take it to the ring
 9% [ 2 ]
Hannibal tries to defend against Nick Bryson
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap22%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:22 am

Funny, considering I came in fifth place at Vesuvius... way ahead of you there, Matt.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:07 am

Chris, dude, what the hell are you talking about? That little 'tough guy who shits fire' gimmick ain't gonna' work with me. I'm the champion, damn it. Don't be a dick.

And Bryson, you can lie your ass off all you want. You can fill your head with as many delusions as you need. I don't give a damn. Whatever gets you through your day to day.

What I'm trying to say is that, I really don't wanna' lose my temper. But guys like you two are just prime examples as to why douche bags of all types should be spayed and neutered in accordance with state law.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:13 am

I'm a tough guy who shits fire.

Remember Hannibal? When we'd order a curry and I'd always have a vindaloo?

If you hadn't become the badass Bon Jovi that you are now I'm sure we'd still be having our 'curry-and-ten-pint' nights with the lads.

Fun times. Fun times indeed.

In case you were wondering what my point is, I don't really have one. It's just that your buddy Celt doesn't shoot the crap enough for me so I have to get my rocks off elsewhere, like pretending my tastebuds aren't dead enough from being a twenty-a-day man to actually enjoy the subtle flavours that a decent ruby provides.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:58 am

Whitt: Oh hey look I'm in a title match.

For a guy who loses a lot and comes from a piss-poor company, how'd I manage that?

In fact, how did three of us manage that?

In fact, how did five of us manage that?

Gee whiz, Batman, I'm stumped.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:29 pm

MPD wrote:
Neh.

I stopped paying attention to Chris' lectures. I can only rip his arguements to tatters so many times before I lose interest.

Same goes for Brysons ramblings, and the legendary RANTPAGES!

Bryson: What was that? Im sorry, I didnt catch what you said, I was too busy excelling at being amazing.

Something I did catch though was this,

Hannibal Frost wrote:
And Bryson, you can lie your ass off all you want. You can fill your head with as many delusions as you need. I don't give a damn. Whatever gets you through your day to day.

What I'm trying to say is that, I really don't wanna' lose my temper. But guys like you two are just prime examples as to why douche bags of all types should be spayed and neutered in accordance with state law

Now thats a pretty bold statement there, Hannibore. A Liar? Me? Lets take a look and see where Ive lied, so that I can redeem myself for my deplorable behaviour. Maybe it was when I said this

Nick Bryson wrote:
It is absolutely hilarious that you think because I am confident, charismatic, and successful you think I am 'beneath' the status of champion.

Perhaps I was wrong in thinking you said I wasnt deserving of being a champion. I mean maybe I-

Hannibal Frost wrote:
But more importantly, I have a chance to stop you from becoming this company's Champion. You aren't fit to be one anymore, Bryson

Oh, no, wait. You DID say that and then I did prove you wrong. Well, thats ok, that must have been a lucky shot. Lets see maybe I lied when I tore down the basic foundation of your life? I mean, I said some pretty harsh stuff. Mean things like:

Nick Bryson wrote:
Obviously, according to you, if I had no friends, underachieved and let everyone down, and then tried to team out with people who clearly hate me willingly, I would be a much better champion. The fact of the matter is that not even your own 'friends' care enough to support you. Not even your own 'stablemates' look upon you with admiration and they're all so completely far away from respect its not even funny

I mean that was so horrendous of me. That had to be a lie, right? Right?

Hannibal Frost wrote:
I've fought really fucking hard to get to where I am. And still, no respect. Leon might be my only friend here. I know Celt hates me, and David... well... he's pretty much the same loner he always was, just with backup for those rare occasions. As for everyone else, I don't even think they've noticed my Full Metal Champion status.

Oh, wow. You know, it doesn't look like I lied there. Truth hurts sometimes, Hannibore. Especially when its so right on the money.

I mean, I could have just not found the part I lied about. Maybe the part where I call you pathetic, sad, inept, and a loser was- no, those are all true statements. Ok, ok, I wont stop looking, Hannibore, I mean you have a stellar reputation to uphold and I for one wouldnt want my lie to tarnish it.

Maybe it was when I said it was when I tried to make you entertaining. No, thats a truth.

How about when I said I was sacrificing my time and effort to please our fans and make them think about not changing the channel when youre on TV? No, no, thats honest as well.

Oh, here, maybe it was when I mentioned that you needed me, because Im the only thing keeping you relevant. Yeah, sorry thats a fact as well.

As you can see, the only person who is a liar here is you. You accused me, baselessly, of misleading the people and clearly you are wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Face it, Hannibore, you've got nothing. You yourself even admit that you are so absolutely pathetic that nobody respects you even after you have won the championship.

Perhaps its time that you let the adults who do command respect have that back.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Chris, dude, what the hell are you talking about? That little 'tough guy who shits fire' gimmick ain't gonna' work with me. I'm the champion, damn it. Don't be a dick.

OK, how about this sir.

You are the worst Full Metal Champion I have ever seen, not from a skill standpoint but from an "ability to handle it" standpoint. Ever since you won the championship that makes you the best in the world, you have bent over backwards to make sure that people always say it. You have wanted nothing more than for people to praise you because after all, you've always been an afterthought, correct?

It wasn't Hannibal Frost winning the House of HavOc, it was Harlequin and Jaro being upset by some crumpet-munching, bowler hat wearing demon who had merely found himself in the right place at the right time.

It wasn't Hannibal Frost winning the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship, it was Hostyle losing after a dominant reign.

It wasn't Hannibal Frost winning the Abandoned title, it was Skyler Striker losing after nearly a year-long reign.

It wasn't Hannibal Frost winning the Full Metal Championship, it was TyranT losing after a year-long reign.

It is probably why you are reacting the way you are. I have half a mind to believe that the Sons of Attrition were created so that you would have some people to think highly of you after you throw your little parties with scantily-clad women, you are an attention whore after all.

Also, newsflash, Mr. Frost. David GS, from my understanding, is married. May or may not be happily but he is married. Celt can't stand you. Leon is a God-fearing Christian who is also married, last I checked.

You throw these parties because it's the only time you can find a crowd that will blindly worship you.

As if you are entitled to be highly thought of. Now let me get off of that tangent.

Look at me, do you truly think that I would be getting Christmas Cards from any of these people? No. Yet, more often than not, I enter a ring to fight and I leave it victorious. I may give lectures, I may be long-winded, and I may not be loyal to lost causes, but when it comes down to it I like for my actions to speak for me.

Hannibal Frost, I deep down hope that you are able to retain your championship. While it doesn't matter who wins your match because, with all due respect to both of you, when I receive a Full Metal Championship match you are looking at the next Full Metal Champion... I want you to win. Then maybe it can finally be about some so-called attention starved, jealous, ungrateful shit stain that doesn't realize that so long as you handle your business in the ring, who cares whether or not anyone is paying attention to you.

And I know, this is coming from a man who is upset for FMW not taking me seriously. There's a difference. I don't need people to look at me, all I require is for them to treat a match with me as they should, which is one where they will need their A-game to fathom winning. After all, when I beat people when they are not on their top levels, it becomes a hollow victory.

Now since you're such a candidate to be the face of FMW, allow me to place my stock into a man who couldn't be bothered to compete at No Holds Barred yet was just fine taking pot-shots at Nick Bryson from the booth.

Let me put faith, as an investor, into a man whom clearly doesn't care about FMW outside of what it can do for you.

Let me, believe in a man who always crashes and burns at the height of his so-called momentum. You are a bigger choke artist than I ever was Hannibal, because you are what I term, a tease.

Immature pissant. There, are you happy now, Champ? You have someone's attention and he sees you for what you are.

Oh and to keep this relevant... David, it is my understanding that your lovely spouse is a substitute teacher or something along those lines. Tell her that I truly admire what she does.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:53 pm

*sigh*

Will do.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:58 pm

See why he's a faggot?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:01 pm

David GS wrote:
*sigh*

Will do.

As polite as you seem to be, this doesn't change the annihilation that's heading your way.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:10 pm

I'm aware. Thanks for the reminder.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:47 pm

RCA wrote:

Now since you're such a candidate to be the face of FMW, allow me to place my stock into a man who couldn't be bothered to compete at No Holds Barred yet was just fine taking pot-shots at Nick Bryson from the booth.

Chris... that is Hannibal Frost in a nutshell. He wants to sit back and just change and become whatever it is he thinks the people or office or whomever he's trying to impress this week would like.

I told him from the beginning, he's become weak.

I battled the Hannibal Frost that was in this to be successful, and gave his all... I fought him, and know that Hannibal is long gone.

I have told him... this new Frost... he's a joke, maybe a lucky joke... but a joke nonetheless.

The Hannibal who wasn't man enough to fight a NHB... even though he may have been singing my praises while I battled the man he's about to be trumped by... is a fraud, and cannot handle the title of "Champion".
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Hey, Ryder. You lookin' for stuff to sell on ebay? If you want to "borrow" all that *sighs at the idea of saying this next phrase* Gray Inferno merch that Gray made up, I wouldn't say shit about it.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:48 am

Familiarity breeds ignorance.

Maybe that's my crime.

I've heard all of this shit before. Every single thing that's been said here, started in the same basic form, back when I first joined Ammunition. Three years ago. That's like... a thousand days.

So, I can truthfully say I've heard this, literally, a thousand times.

Bryson, when I called you a liar, I wasn't being exacting. I was encompassing you as a whole. Everything you do you label as a noble and worthy cause, one that will benefit everyone. But really, you're just in it for yourself. And of course, I can't prove this. I know. You know it. But that doesn't really matter. All I care is that I'll know I'm justified in whipping your ass. Your sorry, lying, scum fucking piece of shit ass.

And Chris, man, you did it again. But, this time, I almost agreed with the things you were saying. I mean, you were being an asshole the whole time, but that is your redeeming quality, correct? And as for your little remark about my title, after I beat Bryson, you can come at me all you want. You haven't lost my respect, but I'll be damned sure I don't pull any punches.

Butters... por que? That bandwagon? Really?

Anyway, Ultimatum is going to be my moment of validation.

For serious.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 am

No bandwagon, Hannibal. I've been telling you this whole time you may find success the way you are... but you'll never be your best. I know it and more importantly, deep down inside, you know it.

Just dismiss what I say, I don't matter, Hannibal.

Make the same mistake everyone else does.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:58 pm

David GS wrote:
I'm aware. Thanks for the reminder.

Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Watch it. I may have my doubts as to whether or not I can beat Chris Austin in the ring, but you I will fucking end.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 pm

David GS wrote:
Watch it. I may have my doubts as to whether or not I can beat Chris Austin in the ring, but you I will fucking end.

Gimmick infringement.

>:=
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:29 pm

Jeff wrote:
Whitt: Oh hey look I'm in a title match.

For a guy who loses a lot and comes from a piss-poor company, how'd I manage that?

In fact, how did three of us manage that?

Gee whiz, Batman, I'm stumped.

No Holds Barred wrote:
A metal door flips open as new FMW Television champion Matt Ashburn makes his way into the locker room. Under one arm is a large bowl and draped over his shoulder is his new title. He casually makes his way to the center of the locker room, garnering attention from everyone.

Ashburn: As you can clearly see, I am amazing. I know this was common knowledge, but I understand some of you have taken one too many blows to the head and slash or weren’t too bright to begin with, so I will make this easy for you.

Ashburn places the bowl on a chair placed near a pillar in the center of the room.

Ashburn: Inside this bowl I’ve acquired here are slips of paper with numbers on them. You see, I have no issues facing any of you, or all of you, in one night. So, this is my gift to you because I’m a generous champion. Everyone who is interested in a shot at the Television title at Ultimatum Three only needs to reach into this bowl and take a number. Later on, I’ll draw numbers from a separate bowl, and the first three numbers I take will get the privilege of losing to me on our company’s biggest show of the year in a gauntlet match. Enjoy peons.

Ashburn pats his title and shakes the bowl once before leaving. The rest of the roster looks at each other before, from the other side of the room, GSW walks in front of the table. Jeff Whitt hands the entire bowl to Crusoe as Leviticus, Kayden Osiris, and Jonathan King make a semicircle around their manager.

Whitt: Oh, Im sorry, did you think this was a chance for you? No, this is another opportunity where GSW is showing that when it comes down to it, the Gold Standard prevails over your sub quality. Par for the course may have cut it before, but not with us here. I guess you guys were just too slow.

The GSW team smirks as they move as a unit towards the exit, Crusoe clutching the bowl. The FMW roster stands and glares at them as they make their way out of the door.

Ashburn: So no, it's not because management rates you or your thick-skulled band of no-hopers.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:34 pm

David GS wrote:

Nooo..no you won't.

Marky Mark has bigger balls than you while wading in sub-arctic water. At least he gives a fuck about the match he's in and displays an amount of confidence going in it.

You can beat hoodie. He's emotionally fragile. Get into his head and you'll make him your bitch.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Well this truly is precious, Mr. Smith.

Also reminds me of the time I tried to help a man who didn't want to be helped. It did not turn out well for Alex O.

At least you've come to terms with your doom. Crushing a man who wants to be crushed, while not as rewarding, is still less stressful.

B-plus for cooperation, David.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Ashburn wrote:

Ashburn: So no, it's not because management rates you or your thick-skulled band of no-hopers.

Crusoe: Actually, I'm pretty sure management coulda told us "No, I don't think so", demanded we give the bowl back so that everyone of tha roster could 'ave a fair chance at it. But they didn't.

Whitt: You can choose to believe that the higher-ups don't care about fairness, or you can choose to believe that they willfully gave us this shot. Either way, it's clear they didn't want us to give the bowl back, and could have made us do so for the sake of their own competitors. They did not. To me, that means they wanted us to have the shots.

So there you go, Ashburn.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Ashburn: You don't get it. Why am I not surprised?

Management didn't give you this title shot, I did. I walked into the locker room with a bowl of numbers and told you and all the other peons to take one. Do you really think management cares who I face? David GS just spent the last few shows defending against Anwyl and some cowboy. I could say I want to face any one of you losers and they'd give me the okay.

You're not special, don't be fooled by the hard-ons from your flunkies.

Last edited by Ashburn on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Omega wrote:
And with that, I'll bid you farewell for now...and for Mass Chaos and Harlequin...I'm sorry for what's about to happen to you, you poor little Anti-Saints.

This is funny. Not funny in an "I'm scared" kinda funny. More like when you attempt to puff out your chest with your machismo and bravado, you kinda look like you're ding the Truffle Shuffle. And while the Goonies are awesome, that particular part of the movie is funny because you pity the poor kid. Much like how everyone, and in particular myself, pity you Omega.

Though interesting to note your little propoganda machine in full run. I'm back for one show and the Together Demons are thriving? While I appreciate your admiration, I'd hardly call that admiration just yet. Think of it more as starting the steamroller, instead of it actually moving. If you catch my drift.

I know I used an analogy and that might be a little difficult for you to comprehend. Hell analogy has the word anal in it so that probably distracted you enough.

And Dante, why all the hate? What I do to you? If I have done something, then by all means, hate = justified. Which means in that case, YAY! We get to fucking play.

Oh.

Happy.

Day.

PS: Also, Seth. Anti-Saints? Really? Fucking Really? That is the stupidest ending to a tirade I've ever seen. Utterly terrible. To the point where I ban you from this match. Until you can grow up, master the english language in a way comprable to an 8 yeard old and at least prove you have a modicum of mental aptitude, you are benched.

And really. Sorry I'm just blown away, anti-saints? So what...we're normally fucking people? Christ! You are the worst excuse for a.....no, no I can't do this. I ahve more important ways to spend my time. Hell pushing a needle through my toenail is more important than you.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Harlequin wrote:
Omega wrote:
And with that, I'll bid you farewell for now...and for Mass Chaos and Harlequin...I'm sorry for what's about to happen to you, you poor little Anti-Saints.

This is funny. Not funny in an "I'm scared" kinda funny. More like when you attempt to puff out your chest with your machismo and bravado, you kinda look like you're ding the Truffle Shuffle. And while the Goonies are awesome, that particular part of the movie is funny because you pity the poor kid. Much like how everyone, and in particular myself, pity you Omega.

Though interesting to note your little propoganda machine in full run. I'm back for one show and the Together Demons are thriving? While I appreciate your admiration, I'd hardly call that admiration just yet. Think of it more as starting the steamroller, instead of it actually moving. If you catch my drift.

I know I used an analogy and that might be a little difficult for you to comprehend. Hell analogy has the word anal in it so that probably distracted you enough.

And Dante, why all the hate? What I do to you? If I have done something, then by all means, hate = justified. Which means in that case, YAY! We get to fucking play.

Oh.

Happy.

Day.

PS: Also, Seth. Anti-Saints? Really? Fucking Really? That is the stupidest ending to a tirade I've ever seen. Utterly terrible. To the point where I ban you from this match. Until you can grow up, master the english language in a way comprable to an 8 yeard old and at least prove you have a modicum of mental aptitude, you are benched.

And really. Sorry I'm just blown away, anti-saints? So what...we're normally fucking people? Christ! You are the worst excuse for a.....no, no I can't do this. I ahve more important ways to spend my time. Hell pushing a needle through my toenail is more important than you.

I don't hate you, Quint. That's an emotional response reserved for very few people in my life. I hate my father for one. I have daddy issues. Whoopee. But no, Harley. I don't hate you. But you of all people should understand that you can't be saved. And I'm not going to preach with you or try to argue logic because that would be like trying to sell the merits of the Bible to an ardent Atheist. I wish I could help you, Harley. I wish I could help you live a nice, quiet, boring life as a history professor. Hell, I wish I could sit in on your lectures and not see the monster living beneath your skin.

Don't think of this as hate. Think of this as me doing you a favor. Think of how it helps Manny come to terms with the fact that MASS Caesar is a dissociative personality disorder brought about by his frustration that his success here doesn't match the success he's had elsewhere.

If anything, you could consider me a concerned colleague who knows a thing or twelve about fighting demons you barely understand and thus are less inclined to control.

Hate isn't what I feel for you, Quint. Really I feel pity.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:34 pm

RCA wrote:
Well this truly is precious, Mr. Smith.

Also reminds me of the time I tried to help a man who didn't want to be helped. It did not turn out well for Alex O.

At least you've come to terms with your doom. Crushing a man who wants to be crushed, while not as rewarding, is still less stressful.

B-plus for cooperation, David.

And on the fridge it goes.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:54 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
I don't hate you, Quint. That's an emotional response reserved for very few people in my life. I hate my father for one. I have daddy issues. Whoopee. But no, Harley. I don't hate you. But you of all people should understand that you can't be saved. And I'm not going to preach with you or try to argue logic because that would be like trying to sell the merits of the Bible to an ardent Atheist. I wish I could help you, Harley. I wish I could help you live a nice, quiet, boring life as a history professor. Hell, I wish I could sit in on your lectures and not see the monster living beneath your skin.

Don't think of this as hate. Think of this as me doing you a favor. Think of how it helps Manny come to terms with the fact that MASS Caesar is a dissociative personality disorder brought about by his frustration that his success here doesn't match the success he's had elsewhere.

If anything, you could consider me a concerned colleague who knows a thing or twelve about fighting demons you barely understand and thus are less inclined to control.

Hate isn't what I feel for you, Quint. Really I feel pity.

So long as we have that cleared up, I'm entirely okay. You can pity me all you'd like, I'm perfectly okay with that. I just like justification, I like to know people feel something with reason instead of just feeling it. So, cool. I'm entirely okay with your pity.

Though I do find your machinations about my lack of control of my demons an interesting theory. I'm sure you'll dig up a series of circumstantial evidence to support your claims. But much like Clark Kent is the false personality of Superman, who is the real person underneath?

Does the blood run cold as The Harlequin or beat with love as Quint.

I have the answer. And yes I sleep perfectly well embracing the sociopath I truly am.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Harlequin wrote:

Oh.

Happy.

Day.

Oh Harley...need I mind you of the last time you pitied me?

Catalyst wrote:
Seth tries to capitalize on the precious time Frost has gave him, moving in to try and set up for the Heart Shaped Box. Harley is quick to elbow his way out of it, grasping Seth by the neck before he begins to choke him violently. Seth however manages to send a knee into Harley‘s stomach, before grasping him by the back of his head, sending vicious knee strikes to his chest and his head. A splatter of blood escapes from Harley‘s mouth as one catches him under the jaw, making him stumble back. Seth rushes forward, as Harley still at his wits tries to counter his charge with a spear. Seth is hit hard, but manages to lock in a guillotine choke as he is hit, grounding Harley in his grasp.

Chase: Seth with an unusual approach. He’s not the submission kind of guy, but he managed to get that choke locked in good!

Flare: Harley managing to get onto his feet! Seth Omega holding on though! Harley running into the cage! Squashing Seth Omega against with a vicious charge! Damn it! He should have let go already!

Sound: Harley is down to his knees! Seth Omega’s choking him! Harley is down! I think he’s passed out!

Flare: Don’t be stupid!

Chase: Ref’s checking on Harley! He’s calling it! Seth Omega managed to keep that hold clinched on! He’s eliminated Harley!

Ella Vader: Harley Quint has been ELIMINATED!

Oh yes...how delicious that was. The man who was the top dog of Corruption, and he was passed out in my arms. Unable to breath, unable to move, and too stubborn to tap.

You see Harley, you and I aren't exactly all the different. We both enjoy violence, we both enjoy the idea of ripping someone limb from limb in the Corruption division, and we both need one another in this wonderful world of Full Metal Wrestling.

But something changed, you changed. You took off the little clown makeup, and everyone you once stood against you now stood with. Drew Michaels, The Celt, and you were even able to find comfort in your old comrade Hannibal Frost. Shame, he was a lot funnier when he talked with a British Accent. And because you changed FMW changed, things changed overall. Someone had to be the evil prick, and even as much as I tried I wasn't able to be as evil in Distortion as you were in all of FMW.

Without you being Harlequin then FMW isn't quite FMW. Not only is FMW not quite FMW, but the world isn't quite itself anymore. It's as I said before, without a staple of evil than what is the point of being good? But without someone good to resist you how evil can you truly be? You say that this is the start of a steam roller, but does the steam roller do anything without something to flatten?

Sure, you could flatten The Comeback Kids, GSW, The Gray Inferno...but in reality you don't want to flatten all that stuff. That's like an actual steam roller flattening a bunch of cola cans en route to trying to flatten something bigger and something that offers more resistance. That something bigger with more resistance happens to be The Broken Saints.

It's the way the world works, without Super Heroes there can't be Super Villains. Without the New York Yankees there can't be a Boston Red Sox. Without a Face their can't be a Heel in the world of wrestling, and that's the realization we're at right now. Think of the Together Demons as an Engine, now think of the Broken Saints as a fuel, without the fuel the engine can't produce power, but without the engine the fuel has nothing to power. It's an open relationship of need between the two parties, and it's the exact same thing we've got going on right now.

So you're suppose to hate me, I'm suppose to hate you, we're all suppose to hate each other because that's what compels us to where we're at. If we didn't has a distain for each other than we'd all be sitting here telling ghost stories and how we almost got laid that one time (Hi Hannibal).

Win, lose, or draw there will be blood and this...well this is far from over by any means. That much I can promise you Harley.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Omega wrote:
The man who was top dog of Corruption, and he was passed out in my arms.

#Pause
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Tee Hee, Seth you're being funny again. Whenever there's something slightly amiss all the sudden you "heroes" start giving your end of game speeches as if you're rallying the troops to fight to the final boss.

Though yours was pretty good, not the best, but all together not that bad. Though your entire argument rests on group matches, and all the evidence will continue to support that theory (this being a clusterfuck, in case you haven't noticed)

And see things fall apart when you talk of heels needing faces. Evil needs good to exist, blah de blah de blah. Listen Sethy, only labels need labels to exist.

The moment you label it as evil, you need to find it's counterpart, by definition of the term. However, a man like I chooses not to put a label on it. Do I see it as evil? Nope.

I jokingly call myself "Evil" from time to time, but I do that only in the same way that serial killers adopt the name the media gives them.

So sure, I exist because I don't like being goaded. I don't there being a void when I can exist and have a lot of fun doing that existing thing.

I also like to tease Celty pants about us having a symbiotic relationship, but that's only because it's fun.

So Sethy let's just set aside this "need" for each other you think we have. And we'll set aside your colourful but indept analogy of us being a combustion engine and focus on you failing at mine and Manny's hands.

You failing at the hands of the group with the joke name that mocks what your "Broken Saints" stand for.

Tootley-doo.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Ashburn wrote:
Ashburn: You don't get it. Why am I not surprised?

Management didn't give you this title shot, I did. I walked into the locker room with a bowl of numbers and told you and all the other peons to take one. Do you really think management cares who I face? David GS just spent the last few shows defending against Anwyl and some cowboy. I could say I want to face any one of you losers and they'd give me the okay.

You're not special, don't be fooled by the hard-ons from your flunkies.

OOC: WOOOO NAME DROP
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next