Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread

Go down 
+29
Skyler Striker
Andy_Savana
TJ Tilli
Alex O'Rion
Drew Michaels
Abel Steele
Rottata
Jetstream
Easty
McDaygo
Killswitch
Christian Moorebyss
Lazyking
RCA
The Returned
PX
Gabriel Crow
Vincent Van Rose
Mark Johansson
Virus
The Celt
Dano
Hannibal Frost
Eric Scorpio
The Dude
Omega
Leon Caprice
Damien
Jaro Classic
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

What are you most looking forward to at 10.2?
The debut of Eric Ares
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
An Ultimatum 2 rematch between Chris Austin and Romeo
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Drew Michaels defends newly won C-4 gold against Abel Steele
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Drew Michaels confrontation with Nick Bryson
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
The TV Championship rematch between PX and Omega
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_lcap10%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
The tournament to determine the new #1 contender for the UV title
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_lcap19%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
The update on Jaro and The Celt
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Faith battles the sinister Syanide
 6% [ 2 ]
Faith reveals what's in store for Supremacy
 6% [ 2 ]
The TLC Tag Team Title match between Crash Scene, Danse Macabre, and the former HavOc
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_lcap26%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread Empty
PostSubject: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:49 am

So a lot of crazy shit went down at 10.1, some good and some that will make blooper reels for years to come. You win some, you lose some.

I can tell you this though, with the cards we have lined up for 10.2 and the angles that are starting to form, this is a show that's gonna blow everyone away.

Do the FM Dub proud gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:15 am

Well, well, well. It is about fucking TIME! Tables, ladders and Chairs for the Unified Tag Team Championship. Those tag team belts will leave the building with Danse Macabre. Dunnwood and Frost, I hold no ill will towards either of you, but I'm afraid your going to be in a lot of pain after the match.
Crash Scene, both of you will bleed. You'll scream as we break your bones. You'll beg for mercy, but it will not come until Gabriel and myself have hoisted those belts above our heads.
I already drove Gray through a table. My one of my goals in this match is to do the same to the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:10 am

Damien Inferno wrote:
Well, well, well. It is about fucking TIME! Tables, ladders and Chairs for the Unified Tag Team Championship. Those tag team belts will leave the building with Danse Macabre. Dunnwood and Frost, I hold no ill will towards either of you, but I'm afraid your going to be in a lot of pain after the match.
Crash Scene, both of you will bleed. You'll scream as we break your bones. You'll beg for mercy, but it will not come until Gabriel and myself have hoisted those belts above our heads.
I already drove Gray through a table. My one of my goals in this match is to do the same to the both of you.

So it seems like Dunnwood got his late christmas present...super!

So now Crash Scene has a team made up of a crazed split minded maniac and a redefined good guy and a team of two guys who almost seem to happy to grab Crash Scene and push us hard against tables until they break, up against us.

Hmm, well ain't this going to be an interesting matchup.

Needless to say the opportunity is ahead of us. To finally lay to rest the age of HavOc and to finally halt the gradual rise of Danse Macabre.

10.2 will spell the final days of our critics.

10.2 will show that no amount of drugs can stop us.

10.2 will show that we aren't undeserving to these titles.

10.2 will official declare the undeniable reign of Crash Scene.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:00 am

So it comes full circle, PX is finally going to meet his maker.

Are you ready for that PX? You got by Black Marcus, but you won't get by me again.

Also I'll be keeping a close eye on Virus vs Mark Johansson...just to make sure things stay fair once and for all.

Best of luck to you PX, I'll be looking forward to meeting you in the ring.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:11 am

Ah, Jetstream, another lost soul.

This will be intresting.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:13 am

OOC: Not booked...

=(

Guess I'll see you all in March.

IC:

Smitten driving that knife in my back by bringing TyranT on my show.

Drew defends his C-4 Title not against the rightful man who should get it... humm deja vue here.

Yeah, Enjoy, Ammunition...

I no longer give two shits about it or FMW...

See ya...
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 am

This is going to be interesting.

Every single one of you will go down, tag partner included.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:55 am

OOC: Excited about this now I have to say. I love when I get my chance to prove myself against the best and this is one of those times. The booking of Syanide versus a lady is GENIUS! The caliber of people that I'm being put up against since my return is very flattering. I'm going to need to pull out all the stops for this match. The card is SOLID.

IC:

MMMMMmmmm...

Now this is interesting.

Darling, I can not wait to roll around with you.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 am

Well, you know, Syanide could do with a good kick in the balls from the fairer sex.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:09 am

It's not about winning or losing anymore.

It's not about who gets their hand raised.

It's about impact.

I'm here to make an impact, to influence the young people out there and show them that there's another way of life.

I'm going to beat this whore so bad that it'll make the beating her daddy gave her seem like a few love-taps.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 am

So Mark, you've yet again registered a fruitless inoculation. Once again I rise.

You've treated the symptoms, but allowed the disease to spread. And now it's back, stronger and more dedicated.

The Virus is spreading, can you hear it? I know you can Mark. That noise in your ears, that deafening noise.

It's the crushing sound of inevitability Mark. Enjoy your senses while I allow them to exist.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:22 am

Virus wrote:
So Mark, you've yet again registered a fruitless inoculation. Once again I rise.

You've treated the symptoms, but allowed the disease to spread. And now it's back, stronger and more dedicated.

The Virus is spreading, can you hear it? I know you can Mark. That noise in your ears, that deafening noise.

It's the crushing sound of inevitability Mark. Enjoy your senses while I allow them to exist.

Allowed the disease to spread? Last time i checked you haven't "infected" anyone. Except me. So where has the disease spread. No where.

You are right I treated the Symptoms however it was for the wrong disease, but going by the fact that I started to fight the disease after Death Row and the very next show I was free from it, going by that record i think that i can overcome the other virus.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:27 am

So I see that God's Gift to the FMW gets to DEBUT against me!!! Cool cool....after all the shit talking we have both done to one another already its seems fitting that Ares first beat down should be administered by yours truly....The Next in Line...The Man the Myth The Legend....Axel Van Osbourne. He has done nothing but flap his gums in the general direction of anyone within 30 feet so it should be VERRRY interesting as to what this shit stain can do in the ring. So I leave you to ponder this Ares....What can I do when it actually matters....I know I lost last week, but the thing is I didn't give a shit and a half about those two....I have been gunning for you from day one .... I am gonna show you and this god forsaken shit hole you call a Federation that I am not one to be taken lightly. So Ares like the song says my man....GET IN THE RING!!!
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:17 am

Mark Johansson wrote:

Allowed the disease to spread? Last time i checked you haven't "infected" anyone. Except me. So where has the disease spread. No where.

You are right I treated the Symptoms however it was for the wrong disease, but going by the fact that I started to fight the disease after Death Row and the very next show I was free from it, going by that record i think that i can overcome the other virus.

Silly child. Can't you read? A very significant someone has already stated it's not about winning or losing. Your victory over an insignificant imposter means little. But what has significance is what I have done to you, and what I will continue to do.

That is the nature of the infection. It grinds you down. Slowly and surely. It disrupts the natural flow of the system and soon imposes its own will. Simply because it hasn't spread beyond you does not mean it hasn't spread. Because it has and will. Soon the disease will course through your blood and become one with you. Soon it will define you and then there will be nothing to stem it's flow.

You've been warned Mark. I will not relent until the disease has complete control. Until you've been corrupted.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:29 am

Virus wrote:

Silly child. Can't you read? A very significant someone has already stated it's not about winning or losing. Your victory over an insignificant imposter means little. But what has significance is what I have done to you, and what I will continue to do.

That is the nature of the infection. It grinds you down. Slowly and surely. It disrupts the natural flow of the system and soon imposes its own will. Simply because it hasn't spread beyond you does not mean it hasn't spread. Because it has and will. Soon the disease will course through your blood and become one with you. Soon it will define you and then there will be nothing to stem it's flow.

You've been warned Mark. I will not relent until the disease has complete control. Until you've been corrupted.

Insignificant imposter? You were scheduled for a match yet you decided not to show up so someone had to put on a horrible looking mask and take your place while you watched from the front row. If anything that description reminds me of a coward. And please rebut that this isnt about the rules of FMW and wrestling because if it isnt meet me in the city streets and not in a ring.

What its done to me? It's done nothing to me, with every beat down i come back for more much like the silly child that you mention. But that time has come and gone, this is just you and me for the first time. No more ambushes, no more hiding. Just one on one and trust me i will give the vaccine. To the host because after all if you kill the host you kill the parasite. I mean it is UV rules and anything goes right?

Virus wrote:
Until you've been corrupted.

I get it because we are on Corruption. Good one Effie...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:34 am

From the first day I stepped in to the now-defunct NEW, all I heard about were the legendary skills of Hannibal Frost and Jack Eastwood. I heard about the tales of your unfathomable levels of violence and your lust for carnage. And then you changed. Now, you're reformed but not quite.

And in your absence Hannibal, Danse Macabre has moved in to fill the void. We are not Havoc-lite. We don't even pretend to come close to what you created with Harley. We are the dead and we're coming for you and Jack.

Leon, Skylar- you should have accepted my offer.

Now we bring pain.

Now we bring humiliation.

Now we bring exaltation of our ascension.

The dead are rising. And a song plays over the smoking husks of our victims.

OOC: First main event match. Can't wait.

Last edited by Gabriel Crow on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:35 am

OOC: I'm going to lock myself away to work on this promo, it's gotta be gold Razz Good luck Seth, I'm going to enjoy this.

IC: Seth, you talk a big game. Now, I don't have a problem with confidence, but it bugs me when you've got no foundation to build it on. First, Flare gifts you a win at 9.4, then you lose to me, then rebound with another loss to the Goth Freaks. You've got zero momentum, so tell me, what makes you think you deserve another crack at me? I'm struggling to see it.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:35 am

So this is where it starts over again.

A chance to prove my worth. A chance to prove that my ways have changed. But don't kid yourself Carter. I may be sans make up. I may seek redemption for my actions and as stated my ways may have changed, but the methods haven't.

That title is an embodiement of myself, and I will take back what is mine. Judging from your crimes, your background, your lifestyle I have no qualms with leaving you face down in a puddle of your own blood and mucus.

This is the first step to redeeming myself. This is my penance. And all those in my way will go through the suffrage with me. That is my pledge to you.

The Good Doctor is back and there's Hell to pay.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:09 pm

PX wrote:
OOC: I'm going to lock myself away to work on this promo, it's gotta be gold Razz Good luck Seth, I'm going to enjoy this.

IC: Seth, you talk a big game. Now, I don't have a problem with confidence, but it bugs me when you've got no foundation to build it on. First, Flare gifts you a win at 9.4, then you lose to me, then rebound with another loss to the Goth Freaks. You've got zero momentum, so tell me, what makes you think you deserve another crack at me? I'm struggling to see it.

OOC: Best of luck my ginger brother in arms.

IC: You know why I deserve another shot? Quick Trivia question. Since O'Rion vs Kelson there was one Television Title Match that drew great numbers fan wise. Seth Omega vs Pure Extremist. It was one match the fans love to see over and over again because I can get in their and brawl with you like no other. I can take the fight to you over and over again, and you can't blow past me like you did Black Marcus. Be a man PX, be a man that you never were. Beat me fairly, and if you do...I'll shake your hand after the match. Earn my respect, earn some honor, be a proud champion, if you lose then you can have a rematch whenever you ask for it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Syanide, we have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Is it strange that I prefer being in the TLC match than anywhere close to Harley when he makes his return? No offense Harley, but because of what you used to do, children will be afraid of clowns for the next 20 years.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Why is it I'm always stuck with inferior talent? First, it was Keanu Reeves. Now, its David GS. What does the GS stand for anyways? Grand Suck?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Good. The clown should be feared. Not for his actions entirely but for what he represented. The fear. The pain, the twisted morality.

Now those things shall be remedied.

As I've stated which side I fight for more have changed, what I fight for may have changed. But the method remains. If need be my boot will fall across the base of anyones skulls who seeks to stand in the way.

I'd rather talk it through, get in your head and twist you that way, but I've come to realize that the physical nature of humanity is quite effective as well.

So good. Stay away from the Clown, and stay away from The Man That Was. Because Carter's blood is about to become the first addition to my sidewalk masterpiece.

The good of humanity will prevail regardless of whether my fist or mind brings out it. A better future will be created, slowly and surely but it will happen. One free from Tyrannical Lawmen, Crusade Religious Figures, Drug Addicts, Rapists, Egomaniacs, Demons and Sociopaths. One free from the men who would helped to rid the world of these people.

This ideal world has no place for men such as myself in it, but that is my redemption. For the greater good of humanity I will not fail. For my own redemption I will not fail.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:59 pm

RCA wrote:
Syanide, we have a problem.

What would that be, boy?

Last edited by Syanide on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:01 pm

There's nothing you can do about it.

Just know it exists.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:06 pm

RCA wrote:

Just know it exists.

Well thanks for that. Your insight and knowledge have really enlightened me. I leave our conversation a better man than I prior to it.

Fucking idiot....

Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:10 pm

OOC: Start the campaign. Sy-Sy makes me giddy.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:14 pm

Yes, you are a fucking idiot. But you said it, I didn't.

However, you are also one of the most intimidating presences to ever grace FMW. But you, you yourself aren't the problem.

Yet you represent the problem. I'd like to point out that while you walk around, undeterred...other people who have done far less than you have are being criticized by the so called heroes of FMW.

The heroes are so fixated on insignificant maggots that they're missing the threats staring them in the face.

All because the perceived wolves in sheep's clothing...are just sheep.

Sheep that will be slaughtered in the wake of the feeding hour of the wolves.

Just know it exists so that you may take advantage of it...lest you be taken advantage of.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:45 pm

I don't care what anybody in Full Metal Wrestling thinks about me. I could care even less if the "heroes" of FMW decided to turn their attentions on me, I'm not hiding anywhere. I'm not going about my business in secret.

These "heroes" are deluded fools and posers. I wake ever day and I know what I am, I'm a sick and evil man. These "heroes" wake up and one day they're this and the next day they're that. They flip-flop between good and evil trying to find out which one suits them better, which one will enable them to sell the most t-shirts, which one will gain them acceptance, which one will get them that title shot.

I'm not worried about the "heroes" of Full Metal Wrestling, but I do wish they'd wear name tags so I'd know if they're supposed to be a goodie or a baddie today.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Bryce sees an FMW made poll for the fans and it has choices on what they would like to see most at FMW 10.2 Bryce scans the list, sees his name his not on there and chuckles lightly

I see that FMW made the mistake of not mentioning their STAR. That's ok, after I go to Disney with my brother, I'll prove why that I'm the one and only Main Attraction on FMW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next