Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread

Go down 
+29
Skyler Striker
Andy_Savana
TJ Tilli
Alex O'Rion
Drew Michaels
Abel Steele
Rottata
Jetstream
Easty
McDaygo
Killswitch
Christian Moorebyss
Lazyking
RCA
The Returned
PX
Gabriel Crow
Vincent Van Rose
Mark Johansson
Virus
The Celt
Dano
Hannibal Frost
Eric Scorpio
The Dude
Omega
Leon Caprice
Damien
Jaro Classic
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

What are you most looking forward to at 10.2?
The debut of Eric Ares
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
An Ultimatum 2 rematch between Chris Austin and Romeo
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Drew Michaels defends newly won C-4 gold against Abel Steele
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Drew Michaels confrontation with Nick Bryson
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
The TV Championship rematch between PX and Omega
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_lcap10%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
The tournament to determine the new #1 contender for the UV title
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
The update on Jaro and The Celt
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Faith battles the sinister Syanide
 6% [ 2 ]
Faith reveals what's in store for Supremacy
 6% [ 2 ]
The TLC Tag Team Title match between Crash Scene, Danse Macabre, and the former HavOc
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_lcap26%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Yeah, that was you wasn't it?

You trained Faith as well, right?

Hell, you've worked with me a few times too.

You're our resident Killer Kowalski, eh?

Hey Drew, you're back!

1. My damn pride. Should've kept asking.

2. See number one.

3. See number two.

4. I am. I'm pissed at you.

5. You said this threat came from a lost, confused child. Why take it seriously unless deep down you want me to do it. You've been warned. Be careful what you wish for.

6. Lies. Your fucking new recruit has screwed me out of the Ultimatum 2 main event (and the FMW title de facto) and the Ultraviolent title on a night I gave back to FMW. You didn't do a fucking thing except beat the shit out of Hostyle. Then again I was whopping his ass night in and night out and I will do so again on Ammunition. I guess you've got a point here. Who knew?

7. Never quit when it comes to someone you care about. I know, I know...I quit on FMW right? WRONG, I have changed to help her see her mistakes. Remember when you hated Hostyle for being seen as a face? I annihilated him and you changed your tune. What gives? See, that was me changing.

8. If there is one thing I can not stand it is one OK with failure. Do not be that person, Michaels.

Yes, I put number eight in terms you understand. See, I care.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:32 pm

So you admit your pride caused me to not be able to reach you yet you are still pissed at me? Yes, I threatened you. You also threatened to rape a child and ruin their life. As it stands, I think you need some kind of counseling Chris, something to help you deal with these issues. You need to let go of this anger, if you let it control you there is only one end to this path and it is not pretty...

Believe me, I know all too well.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Headbanger wrote:
And Skyler, you are NOT allowed the luxury of living your life how you see fit because you saw to it to bring children into this world. That makes you responsible for them and that means you have to live up to some sort of standard. However, you are more worried about your precious competition then the family who for some reason still loves and cares for you that you cannot and will not see that. You are a disgrace as a father and, having had one of those as my own father, I can feel nothing but sympathy for your children. May God bless their souls because you refuse to.

Also, nice attempt to burn me with the little "SPARTA= fail" thing. If "fair competition" had anything at all to do with success, it might would hurt. Unless, you know, I point out that I am the most decorated competitor in FMW history. So either way, you fail as usual.

Jade can take care of herself, her mother, and if she wanted she could probably run this company better than anyone who currently does.

And as always, you cry 'unfair, unfair!'. Shock horror.

Let me repeat myself because you're ignoring me.

I. Define. My. Life.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Yeah, I can admit that my damn pride gets in the way.

And yeah, I'm still pissed at you. Not because you failed me...but because you're failing FMW. I care if you fail me but in a sense, I am the reason for it. But to fail my princess...hell no.

So you can ask me to let go of this anger all you want, you can say I need counseling too. But I will not do it. How can I, when the anger comes back when I look into my brother's eyes?

And I see my own?

How can I get rid of this anger when I am not rightfully on the throne in FMW?

Because you know where it will lead? Maybe that's where I want to be.

Well, I used to. You're blind now, bro. It's a tragic shame but you choose to be blind and I will open your Goddamn eyes to the truth which you are fighting if I need to.

And it will be one Moment of Clarity I'd hate to give...but no one is above it and no one escapes it when they need one.

Not even my fallen idol.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:43 pm

What is this truth then Chris, what truth am I missing? I beg you to let me know, I want to know what you think is going on Chris. Just like you, I want to save FMW; I want to rebuild this company into what it can be and not allow it to wallow in the filth any farther. Tell me Chris...

Tell me why you think I have fallen.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 pm

It's who you surround yourself with.

It's how you talk about destroying FMW.

It's how you attacked me without direct provocation.

You haven't been the same since Ultimatum 2. You have fallen because you've wilted under the pressure you willingly place yourself under. You can't be the Chosen One and behave as you do. You are no better than the 'problems' in FMW.

You have fallen because you don't care as you used to. I understand your anger. The bitterness over what is lost permeates my soul too...but unlike you, it has sank it's venom into your mind.

And it has blinded you from the truth.

I see it. You no longer do.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Who I surround myself with is those who believe in my mission to save FMW and those I believe can help me as a person and those I believe I can help grow as people as well. If they prove disloyal to the cause and disloyal to the standards we have set for ourselves, they will be held just as accountable as any other just as I would be.

I do not plan to destroy FMW Chris, you have no listened. If I must destroy what FMW currently is, so be it but the company will survive and be better for it. I promise.

I do care Chris, I care more then I probably ever should. I would give myself to save everyone in this company, I would surrender my career and my life to redeem you all. If I can help only one, so be it. If I can pull one person out of the abyss, my life is worth it.

Chris, I hope that person is you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:59 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Who I surround myself with is those who believe in my mission to save FMW and those I believe can help me as a person and those I believe I can help grow as people as well. If they prove disloyal to the cause and disloyal to the standards we have set for ourselves, they will be held just as accountable as any other just as I would be.

I do not plan to destroy FMW Chris, you have no listened. If I must destroy what FMW currently is, so be it but the company will survive and be better for it. I promise.

I do care Chris, I care more then I probably ever should. I would give myself to save everyone in this company, I would surrender my career and my life to redeem you all. If I can help only one, so be it. If I can pull one person out of the abyss, my life is worth it.

Chris, I hope that person is you.

You surrounded yourself with a man who wants to own FMW for his own reasons.

You surrounded yourself with a man who admits whole-heartedly that he is a sinner.

You surrounded yourself with Seth Omega, whose issues need not be said at this moment.

You surrounded yourself with the fucking 'enemy' that you see us as. This is why I am half-listening. I don't care what you plan to do. I said I plan to rape Jade. You immediately prepared to stop me in cold blood. I'll do the same to you if you try to destroy FMW as you are clearly willing to do.

Hope all you like, Drew. But as I've said...you can't save anyone until you save yourself first.

I have done that.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:08 am

RCA wrote:
You surrounded yourself with a man who wants to own FMW for his own reasons.

You surrounded yourself with a man who admits whole-heartedly that he is a sinner.

You surrounded yourself with Seth Omega, whose issues need not be said at this moment.

You surrounded yourself with the fucking enemy. This is why I am half-listening. I don't care what you plan to do. I said I plan to rape Jade. You immediately prepared to stop me in cold blood. I'll do the same to you if you try to destroy FMW as you are clearly willing to do.

Hope all you like, Drew. But as I've said...you can't save anyone until you save yourself first.

I have done that.

Romeo has assured me he believes in the vision of a FMW that is much like my own. If he does not, then that will be something we will discuss in the future.

Seth Omega is my family and while he is a touch headstrong he is still committed to a better FMW. I love my family and I believe in him fully.

As for the sinner, well we are all sinners. Gray is a sinner, Heath is a sinner, Seth is a sinner, Romeo is a sinner, and I am sinner. Outside of that; you are a sinner, Leon is a sinner, Abel is a sinner, etc. We are all sinners, it is how you handle that sin that determines who you are.

I believe entirely in what I am doing Chris, I am sorry you do not see that.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:12 am

I know you believe.

It's what you believe in that's the problem. It's not as clean and honorable as you think it is.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:18 am

RCA wrote:
I know you believe.

It's what you believe in that's the problem. It's not as clean and honorable as you think it is.

The road to hell is paved in good intentions. If I am to fall because of this, so be it but I will NOT compromise what I believe in at all.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:33 am

Headbanger wrote:
The road to hell is paved in good intentions. If I am to fall because of this, so be it but I will NOT compromise what I believe in at all.

Remember who else wanted to destroy FMW?

Original Sin.

Just saying that road to hells apparently been walked before round these parts, you of all people should have learned from it's example.

Unless you're a lot cleverer than I give you credit for and this is give people something to rally against.....nah.

I hate giving that much credit to religious people.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 am

I do not want to destroy FMW, I want to save it. The only thing I will destroy is the Board of Directors and their vision of this company, effectively "destroying FMW in its current form".

Do I really have to spell everything out for some of you people?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:40 am

Sorry.

So you're not Original Sin, you're Alex O'Rion?

My mistake.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:53 am

The Ares wrote:
Sorry.

So you're not Original Sin, you're Alex O'Rion?

My mistake.

No, I actually defended the title I worked hard to win at an Ultimatum and did not lose to some upstart rookie named Smalls.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 am

Nope, you lost to the Hoodstarz.

Oh looks, I can go through history and find embarrassing moments too!

But no much as it would be fun to bash you and O'Rion, I was implying the whole save FMW even if I have to destroy it was done by a quite blatant evil doer not so long ago. Kinda makes it sad to see that all it takes to make an angle a good guy thing here is having you take the villains place.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:45 pm

OOC: I go away for one weekend and I miss all this, goddamit.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:58 pm

The Ares wrote:
I was implying the whole save FMW even if I have to destroy it was done by a quite blatant evil doer not so long ago. Kinda makes it sad to see that all it takes to make an angle a good guy thing here is having you take the villains place.

That guy was a lot cooler than Drew, too. That might be what this is all about. But after all...

Leon Caprice wrote:
Hmm, well ain't this going to be an interesting matchup.
The Dude wrote:
This will be intresting.
Hannibal Frost wrote:
This is going to be interesting.
Syanide wrote:
Now this is interesting.

...originality doesn't run strong with these nitwits, Ares. You'll start to see that the more you stick around.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:24 am

Shut up you pussy who can't even stick out matches.

How the fuck is it even easy to be original around a large ass roster like FMW has? Most peoples gimmicks step on other peoples toes nevermind the bastard trash talk which is about as intelligent as a labrat on smack anyway.

OOC: Omg I had to look up how to spell intelligent... I think I'm getting stupider.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:18 am

Pussy? Really? who's fighting Jetstream and who's fighting Harlequin, possibly Virus or Johansson later on in the same evening? You would know the answer to that one if you could stay awake past the bottom of the card.

Like I've said before, leaving you in that ring was the best decision of my career thus far. Something about you was holding me back, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it was the fact that you reek of junkie-piss enough for the TV audience to smell? Maybe the empty condoms left in the gym, still coated with stomach acid and balloon heroin? Maybe the elbow pads that clung to your arms by your oozing track marks?

I don't know, something about you said you weren't prime time caliber. But a good number of years have passed since then, so I'll be glad to knock whatever white baggie you're hiding behind your molars right down your throat with the rest of whatever you've sucked on for a quick fix. No more free passes, you tweakin' bitch. I'm done pitying you, don't make me bury you.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:49 am

I couldn't care less who you're facing, you'll lose anyhow.

Plus, you couldn't bury a dead cat you half assed faggot. Bring it!
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Right, my only loss since my return given to me by Abel Steel would definitely make right minded critics think I'll lose anyhow, no matter who I face.

How constructive. You must have really turned over a new leaf.

If you weren't so lacking in the "everything" department, I might consider bringing it, but like I said before, I fight who's on the card, not on the mic, which means you and I will never happen. That mic is the only way I can hear you from your spot on the card. Otherwise, you're a wavering, haunting voice from the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21