Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread

Go down 
+29
Skyler Striker
Andy_Savana
TJ Tilli
Alex O'Rion
Drew Michaels
Abel Steele
Rottata
Jetstream
Easty
McDaygo
Killswitch
Christian Moorebyss
Lazyking
RCA
The Returned
PX
Gabriel Crow
Vincent Van Rose
Mark Johansson
Virus
The Celt
Dano
Hannibal Frost
Eric Scorpio
The Dude
Omega
Leon Caprice
Damien
Jaro Classic
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

What are you most looking forward to at 10.2?
The debut of Eric Ares
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
An Ultimatum 2 rematch between Chris Austin and Romeo
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Drew Michaels defends newly won C-4 gold against Abel Steele
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Drew Michaels confrontation with Nick Bryson
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
The TV Championship rematch between PX and Omega
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
The tournament to determine the new #1 contender for the UV title
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
The update on Jaro and The Celt
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Faith battles the sinister Syanide
 6% [ 2 ]
Faith reveals what's in store for Supremacy
 6% [ 2 ]
The TLC Tag Team Title match between Crash Scene, Danse Macabre, and the former HavOc
FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Lazyking wrote:
Why is it I'm always stuck with inferior talent? First, it was Keanu Reeves. Now, its David GS. What does the GS stand for anyways? Grand Suck?

Why is it you're the biggest whiny whore on the street corner, Bryce? Why is it whenever I hear your voice I want to just reach down your throat and pull your voicebox out? Why is it whenever you open your mouth millions of insomniacs suddenly manage to fall asleep?

So do us all a favour, shut the hell up, piss off back to your crappy B movies and ....... ah forget it, just piss off.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Lazyking wrote:
Bryce sees an FMW made poll for the fans and it has choices on what they would like to see most at FMW 10.2 Bryce scans the list, sees his name his not on there and chuckles lightly

I see that FMW made the mistake of not mentioning their STAR. That's ok, after I go to Disney with my brother, I'll prove why that I'm the one and only Main Attraction on FMW!

YOU are this company's shining star eh? Last time I checked you got beat at 10.1 by Piss Stream of all people!! I know Butters and Moore were involved, but c'mon Jetstream....HAHAHAHAHA!! If you are trying for comedy it's awesome you got it nailed bud. You ain't listed on the poll because you stink almost as bad as your brother's adult diaper!! Star he says....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Can you feel it Mark?

It's burning right beneath your wrist.

It's begging for that razor's kiss.

So come on Mark, it's time take your medicine.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:03 pm

No, I will not shut up. You see, I'm being held back, when all anybody wants is to see ME. Get MY eight by ten photo. Have MY signature. Your just jealous Christian. Your so Jealous, your on the verge of mental break down. Your like a male Linda Hamilton.

Face it, Christian, NO ONE wants to see you and it's eating you alive.

Axel, One thing, I WAS NEVER PINNED! Matter of fact, I dominated that match. My only mistake, was letting my incompetent partners get involved. After Mr. Ares disposed of you, I'll have Dexter come down and shit on your face.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Axel, the maniacal laughter is a wholly-owned and copyrighted property of Harley Quint. Leave it be.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:13 pm

If not that, try and at least realise you're not a rockstar. Your hardly even a second rate wrestler for fucks sake.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Mine was just hysterical bring tears to yours eyes laughter LOL I am not mentally unstable in any way....Well at least lately that is.

Oh and Spruance-- Um how do I put this gently, ah fuck it, NO ONE ASKED YOU!!!

Oh and Bryce -- Fairies ain't disposing of a damn thing.... He is going to taste the full effect of the Last Encore and after I am finished with his ass you are more than welcome to step up at Supremecy.... I will need the light work before my next big match!!
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Lazyking wrote:
No, I will not shut up. You see, I'm being held back, when all anybody wants is to see ME. Get MY eight by ten photo. Have MY signature. Your just jealous Christian. Your so Jealous, your on the verge of mental break down. Your like a male Linda Hamilton.

Face it, Christian, NO ONE wants to see you and it's eating you alive.

OH MY GOD! Do you listen to what you're saying or just it just come blurting out coz you like the sound of your own voice?

Held back? By who? By what? The only thing holding you back is your lack of talent in the ring!

And I gotta ask, why the HELL would I be jealous of a talentless hack who, as far as I'm aware, has never actually been in a movie that more than 3 people have ever watched? Seriously Bryce, I think more people have watched Zyzzyx Road than anything you have ever been in!

As for my "mental breakdown", bah, that happened years ago. What you see now is the calm, in control Christian ... although if you'd like to see the other side of me ...

All you gotta do is ask, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:24 pm

You should be asking me Axel, you should realise where you're headed.

I saw your latest promo my friend. You know where you're headed? My way... Anyone can tell you, thats not where you want to be.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:29 pm

The Dude wrote:
You should be asking me Axel, you should realise where you're headed.

I saw your latest promo my friend. You know where you're headed? My way... Anyone can tell you, thats not where you want to be.

Son....I have been in and outta rehab so many times they should give me a frequent flyer card. I have never EVER come close to being behind bars. I may have a lot of mental baggage to deal with but its noting that The Man, The Myth, The Legend can't handle. Scars are only a reminder of past pain, nothing more, nothing less. It reminds me where I have been and where I sure as hell ain't going again. FMW is a new chapter for me, a new beginning.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Well then, if you are so sure... Just don't let it catch up with you.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 pm

The Dude wrote:
Well then, if you are so sure... Just don't let it catch up with you.

Good lookin' out Sir....I don't plan on letting this particular dragon catch me....
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:43 pm

I've chased that motherfucking dragon to the edge of the world. There aint no turning back for me.

All I can do now is tell people not to do what I have done. Not to go there. To that place.

...and I sure as shit aint staying in this prison nether.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Christian, you don't know? It's obivous FMW only brought me here for the publicity. They know I can be a big star here but what do they do to showcase my talent? They have me team with their resident jobbers in my first match and now, I have to team with another newcomer. Its pretty pathatic that FMW is so worried that I might beat their so called "champions" that they have me at the bottom of the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Killswitch

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Killswitch
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Ripper, we meet in the middle of the ring at 10.2.

Only one of us will walk out he winner.

And that person will be me.

There are a lot of rumors out there about me, none of which are true. I'm simply a wrestler.

When I die, people will remember me for what I did in FMW, and starting with you, I'll make sure I do a lot.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Syanide wrote:
I don't care what anybody in Full Metal Wrestling thinks about me. I could care even less if the "heroes" of FMW decided to turn their attentions on me, I'm not hiding anywhere. I'm not going about my business in secret.

These "heroes" are deluded fools and posers. I wake ever day and I know what I am, I'm a sick and evil man. These "heroes" wake up and one day they're this and the next day they're that. They flip-flop between good and evil trying to find out which one suits them better, which one will enable them to sell the most t-shirts, which one will gain them acceptance, which one will get them that title shot.

I'm not worried about the "heroes" of Full Metal Wrestling, but I do wish they'd wear name tags so I'd know if they're supposed to be a goodie or a baddie today.

Well, at least you're up front about your shit.

Which reminds me...
Back to top Go down
McDaygo

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:12 pm

PX wrote:
OOC: I'm going to lock myself away to work on this promo, it's gotta be gold Razz Good luck Seth, I'm going to enjoy this.

IC: Seth, you talk a big game. Now, I don't have a problem with confidence, but it bugs me when you've got no foundation to build it on. First, Flare gifts you a win at 9.4, then you lose to me, then rebound with another loss to the Goth Freaks. You've got zero momentum, so tell me, what makes you think you deserve another crack at me? I'm struggling to see it.

Aye show that fighting spirit.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 pm

You know what Seth, you can fight, that's agiven. But the bottom line is when it comes down to me or you, I'm going to pick me. We both gave it our all at DR, and it was a good match, but in the ring I'm not looking to be your friend. And frankly, your respect isn't an issue for me. So I'm going to do what I have to win, and I expect you to do the same, because if you let your conscience get in the way, and you lose because you wouldn't do whatever it takes, we'll ALL have to put with your BS about being screwed over, etcetera, etcetera, when in the end you'll only have yourself to blame.

So Seth, if you want my respect, you'll do anything to beat me. This is your rematch, so don't let it go to waste.

And McDaygo... Long time no see.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Lazyking wrote:
Christian, you don't know? It's obivous FMW only brought me here for the publicity. They know I can be a big star here but what do they do to showcase my talent? They have me team with their resident jobbers in my first match and now, I have to team with another newcomer. Its pretty pathatic that FMW is so worried that I might beat their so called "champions" that they have me at the bottom of the ladder.

Is this guy for real?

I think he thinks he is, but he's obviously not. Coz I seriously doubt that the publicity FMW are looking at from you isn't quite what you were expecting. You see, from what I see Bryce, it looks like they are waiting for you to make a mistake, much lke you did during your "movie career" which got you blackballed, just so they can exploit it and make you look even more of a talentless prick!

Check to see if he even looked at the card?

I think he only looked as far as finding his own name coz he sure as fuck didn't read it properly. I mean how dumb does someone have to be to read a FATAL FOURWAY as a tag team match? I'm beginning to think his tighty whities are probably bunched too far up his ass for him to see properly
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:55 pm

OOC-Fuck! i got to learn how to read lol

For once, your right Christian. All I saw was my name on the card and that's because after 10.2 in Orlando, Bryce Thorne will be only name worth mentioning out of that fatal four way.

You didn't know you were in a fatal four way, bro? And they say i'm slow.

Quiet, Dex. Go watch pokemon or some other anime crap you like.

Ok bro, by the way, you see Faith around? She's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Fuckin' finally! The rematch I'm owed, I fuckin' ge'!

...urgh!

Hello, Snowshit. You'd better not balls this up, or I'll rip you limb from limb... sir.

Yes, can I regain my standing now? Thank you.

Anyway. Finally, the Rock has come back to... wait that's not right.

Finally, my deserved rematch. Our deserved rematch. Perhaps not the way I would have liked to play it, but nonetheless... I shall take back my titles.

And they call me Dunnwood that talk of me.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:19 pm

PX wrote:
You know what Seth, you can fight, that's agiven. But the bottom line is when it comes down to me or you, I'm going to pick me. We both gave it our all at DR, and it was a good match, but in the ring I'm not looking to be your friend. And frankly, your respect isn't an issue for me. So I'm going to do what I have to win, and I expect you to do the same, because if you let your conscience get in the way, and you lose because you wouldn't do whatever it takes, we'll ALL have to put with your BS about being screwed over, etcetera, etcetera, when in the end you'll only have yourself to blame.

So Seth, if you want my respect, you'll do anything to beat me. This is your rematch, so don't let it go to waste.

That's the difference between you and I. I do what I have to do when I have to do it. That business with Skyler, it was nothing but a simple job I had to do for something that meant something to me. Losing to DM was a mistake, 9/10 times I'd of beaten them. It just wasn't my night, did my best, etc. The difference is, I could go to sleep at night knowing I gave it my all and lost in a valiant effort. I couldn't sleep if I fucked you over, simply because I love this sport. I love this business. But don't make the mistake that I won't do anything to get that belt around my waist...for all you know this could end up being a match with no rules, then we will see how tough you are, and we will see what color you bleed.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Seth, sometimes, people have to do things they don't want to do, to get to the top. That's how this business works. It's something you'll learn in time. Good guys finish last. You can't make it up the mountain without stepping over some bodies. It may feel like wrong and immoral and other such buzz words, but you'll learn to live with it over time. If you don't, you'll just fade into the background.

And you call losing to DM a mistake? You make it sound like you let them win by accident or something. And to say you'd beat them 9 times out of 10 is quite a bold statement, and as per usual with you Seth, a citation is needed. All that matters is the result on the night. It's all well and nice to say you could do it 9/10, but when the time comes to shine is when it matters, and that's when you blew it. If you can do it like you say you can, do it when people are paying attention, because everybody in this company can talk a big game, few back it up.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Dear God I hope it's a No Rules match so we can stop listening to you Omega. You claim you were beaten dishonorably by PX and then you attack Skyler for absolutely no reason. A man who has never lifted a finger against you. An INNOCENT man.

So bitch and moan about how you were beaten without honor, but know that the rest of us know you don't have an ounce of it in your body. Otherwise Striker wouldn't have been left in a heap.

And you were right from something you said a long time ago. You have let your actions do that talking. Now open your ears to what they have said. You're the villain Omega.

Loyalty and Compassion clearly have no use in your realm of thought, otherwise Gray wouldn't be given an ultimatum after his first match. Clearly your loyalty is fragile at best.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 pm

The clown giving morality lessons, oh the irony

Wait, Aren't I in Hospital or something...oh right

Falls back into a coma

Whispering: Also...fuck...Jaro
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Morality always existed within the Clown, however twisted and skewed from social norms it may have been. But that is a thing of the past now Celt.

Lessons have been learned. Nightmares have become abundant and the names of all those I have taken have been etched in the very bones that support my frame. I have faltered in the past in a way that was too far off the reservation. But my amends begin at 10.2 My road to redemption is at hand. And that means placing the needs of others above the needs of myself.

I think that's a little something you know a little about. So keep your stones safely in your hands and away from me.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:44 pm

Lazyking wrote:
For once, your right Christian. All I saw was my name on the card and that's because after 10.2 in Orlando, Bryce Thorne will be only name worth mentioning out of that fatal four way.

Oh I'm pretty sure they'll be mentioning your name, probably for being the one that gets Christian's knife rammed straight through ...

DOM! Shhhh don't give away all my surprises! We both know his name's only gonna be mentioned in Wrestling Obituaries, but we don't want him to know too many details.

Oh come on! Give me something here!

Dom! No!

You're getting soft little bro.

Soft like cheese or like someone's stomach when it's in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:58 pm

RCA wrote:

I'm glad that you could see my point. My ire is also drawn to those "villains" who show weakness and seek redemption for all the wrongs they have done in their life, especially when it is somebody that I used to respect. The Clown is weak, he is torn, he is confused. It is such a pity, what a brilliant twisted mind to be tainted with a conscience.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Syanide wrote:
RCA wrote:

I'm glad that you could see my point. My ire is also drawn to those "villains" who show weakness and seek redemption for all the wrongs they have done in their life, especially when it is somebody that I used to respect. The Clown is weak, he is torn, he is confused. It is such a pity, what a brilliant twisted mind to be tainted with a conscience.

And the devil himself begins to speak, finally he awakens his words back to FMW. Yet tell me Sy, what is your reason for coming back? why do you continue to deem a difference between Hero's and Villans. Like you would know anything about being the hero, like you could ever sypathise with a fallen Hero.

But amonst these generic stereotypes you've created in your mind, you miss the most important thing...

That the severity of the Hero's ability doesn't come from his own body, but what he fights for, what he fights to protect.

So continue this madly generic rant, but know that you are failing to understand what a Hero really is.

So go back to just swinging that chain and keeping your mouth shut.

Oh and Frost...welcome back, how's the neck?

Dunnwood, YAY!! You got your rematch, I challenge you to actually use it properly.

And Danse Macabre, you must see that you've risen too quickly, that you're punching to high. Your're first title match and your first main event, how demanding each of these aspects are for a man's body. There is no greater level of resistance, persistance & power than in a title match, and there is no greater level of high powered moves than in a Main Event.
Boys, you've stepped too far, to quickly, best be walking away, save your toy guns for another day.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Leon Caprice wrote:
Syanide wrote:
RCA wrote:

And the devil himself begins to speak, finally he awakens his words back to FMW. Yet tell me Sy, what is your reason for coming back? why do you continue to deem a difference between Hero's and Villans. Like you would know anything about being the hero, like you could ever sypathise with a fallen Hero.

But amonst these generic stereotypes you've created in your mind, you miss the most important thing...

That the severity of the Hero's ability doesn't come from his own body, but what he fights for, what he fights to protect.

So continue this madly generic rant, but know that you are failing to understand what a Hero really is.

So go back to just swinging that chain and keeping your mouth shut.

How are you so blind Leon? Did I beat you that badly that you forgotten?

I have been and continue to be a hero to many. It may break your little heart to realize it but they are people out there who look up to me, who idolize me, you cheer for me. There are also people out there who are willing to back me, open doors for me, make the impossible possible for me.

Not everyone look at Daniel Lincoln and see a villian.

There are those out there who look at Daniel Lincoln and see a hero.

I'm sorry if this upsets you, especially with Skyler being away, you are without a shoulder to cry on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread   FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.2 TRASH-TALKING Thread
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next