Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread

Go down 
+24
Anwyl
The Returned
Ashburn
Jeff
Leon Caprice
PX
Easty
Mark Johansson
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele
The Celt
David GS
RCA
Drake Parker
Edible14
Bobino
The Dude
MPD
Omega
Damien
iDeAndes
Slegna
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Im looking forward to this the most
DGS vs Austin: Round 3
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap9%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Leon finally gets his rematch
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap5%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Ashburn vs 3 of GSW in a gauntlet
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap14%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
The 5 Team Tag Title Match
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap27%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Celt and Eastwood try to kill each other
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap5%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Smitten and Steele try to do the same
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap9%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Drew and Tyrant take it to the ring
 9% [ 2 ]
Hannibal tries to defend against Nick Bryson
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap22%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 pm

OOC: Whitt, I think your avatar is stretching the page in weird ways. Please do something about it?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Seth's wrong. If I have my way, this will be over. One time will simply be enough.

Is it circumstantial evidence to see a pattern in terms of your mercurial nature? One minute, you're slumming it with the likes of Ethan Black. The next, you turn on him and play the role of the dark anti-hero. You return to team up with Andrew O'Rion..to warp his fragile mind into a puppet you could play with. Why? Simply because you knew you could. Through him, you formed the nucleus of HavOc - an entity whose goal was to harbor and mold the unstable..the broken..into carbon copies of yourself.

You harbored and fostered Hannibal Frost's schizophrenic delusions that he interpreted as demon possession in order to turn him against living, breathing people - a new toy weapon for your own devices.

You pushed Jason Roy's egotism and narcissism to the point where he killed his wife in order to reclaim the twisted bastard child that he felt was rightfully his - Full Metal Wrestling.

You instilled in Jack Eastwood (by proxy of Jaro) a personality disorder that made him hate himself so much, he adopted a new persona that was more likable than the useless sack of shit he felt (and admittedly) was.

You cultivated the psychotic genocidal rapist Daniel Lincoln and allowed for him to inflict the same mental scars on that of an innocent, blameless child. You gave him the audacity to call himself a father. And that makes this slightly personal to me now.

As Seth alluded to, your persona shifted dramatically again and this time, you tried to erase the Harlequin altogether as it creeped beneath the serene surface of Harley Quint. You fought briefly against your nature and tried to show contrition and remorse for your actions. In the end, you found yourself addicted to the chaos. Addicted to the madness. Addicted to the freedom of it all and relapsed.

The trend with these relapses, Harley, is that every time you do, it becomes progressively worse. You nearly killed a man in front of people. Thus far, your homicides have been..alluded to and insubstantial without proof. But you came this close to doing it on live television in front of the watching eyes of children..of families. It's that same kind of chaos that helps people make choices to become like you, spawning a nation of sociopaths who buy into your philosophy.

I'm not a super hero. I'm not even a good man. And I don't profess that good should triumph over evil. I'm more of a fan of balance. And why? Because one man's good can easily be justified as evil and multiple evils can be done for the greater good. Balance propagates order and chaos to co-exist harmoniously which is really what Seth's analogy was saying. In order for your psychopathy to function, you need to disrupt order and create chaos.

But what happens when you're matched up against chaos, I wonder? What happens when deep down inside, the guy you're looking at across the ring is just as internally fucked up as you are?

Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:16 pm

OOC: De...I absolutely love you. I'm sure plenty of homo. Absolute. Love.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:19 pm

OOC: <3 you too, Jay.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:59 pm

David GS wrote:
Watch it. I may have my doubts as to whether or not I can beat Chris Austin in the ring, but you I will fucking end.

You don't have any doubts on if you can beat Austin you have basically given up, you have given up any faith in yourself. You won't beat Austin because your mindset is completely off. You think you would be given the chance to face Austin on the biggest night of FMW history if you had no chance of getting the pin?

No. But instead of going all out and giving it your best shot you have just become a whining pussy who doesn't believe in himself.

As for ending me, well ask Bryson on how to do that. He had my mouth sewn up on live TV as well as the constant beating over the course of a cycle. You do not have the balls or the ability to do such thing.

Why do i know that you don't have it in you? Because all i have seen of you since i have returned is a whining pussy i previously mentioned. Where is the rookie who won the TV title and had a very impressive streak? Did he die just because you had to face Chris Austin?

Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:51 am

I know my limits - who I can beat and who I can't. I can't beat Austin. You, Dante, Steele...you're all open game.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:57 am

Kid's funny..really a crack up.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:59 am

I'm glad you got the joke.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:24 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Seth's wrong. If I have my way, this will be over. One time will simply be enough.

Is it circumstantial evidence to see a pattern in terms of your mercurial nature? One minute, you're slumming it with the likes of Ethan Black. The next, you turn on him and play the role of the dark anti-hero. You return to team up with Andrew O'Rion..to warp his fragile mind into a puppet you could play with. Why? Simply because you knew you could. Through him, you formed the nucleus of HavOc - an entity whose goal was to harbor and mold the unstable..the broken..into carbon copies of yourself.

You harbored and fostered Hannibal Frost's schizophrenic delusions that he interpreted as demon possession in order to turn him against living, breathing people - a new toy weapon for your own devices.

You pushed Jason Roy's egotism and narcissism to the point where he killed his wife in order to reclaim the twisted bastard child that he felt was rightfully his - Full Metal Wrestling.

You instilled in Jack Eastwood (by proxy of Jaro) a personality disorder that made him hate himself so much, he adopted a new persona that was more likable than the useless sack of shit he felt (and admittedly) was.

You cultivated the psychotic genocidal rapist Daniel Lincoln and allowed for him to inflict the same mental scars on that of an innocent, blameless child. You gave him the audacity to call himself a father. And that makes this slightly personal to me now.

As Seth alluded to, your persona shifted dramatically again and this time, you tried to erase the Harlequin altogether as it creeped beneath the serene surface of Harley Quint. You fought briefly against your nature and tried to show contrition and remorse for your actions. In the end, you found yourself addicted to the chaos. Addicted to the madness. Addicted to the freedom of it all and relapsed.

The trend with these relapses, Harley, is that every time you do, it becomes progressively worse. You nearly killed a man in front of people. Thus far, your homicides have been..alluded to and insubstantial without proof. But you came this close to doing it on live television in front of the watching eyes of children..of families. It's that same kind of chaos that helps people make choices to become like you, spawning a nation of sociopaths who buy into your philosophy.

I'm not a super hero. I'm not even a good man. And I don't profess that good should triumph over evil. I'm more of a fan of balance. And why? Because one man's good can easily be justified as evil and multiple evils can be done for the greater good. Balance propagates order and chaos to co-exist harmoniously which is really what Seth's analogy was saying. In order for your psychopathy to function, you need to disrupt order and create chaos.

But what happens when you're matched up against chaos, I wonder? What happens when deep down inside, the guy you're looking at across the ring is just as internally fucked up as you are?

Hmm. Interesting point. Harley, how much do you feel responsible for myself?
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:49 am

David.

Man up and roar.

Very Happy

Chris Austin goes down easy. Remember War Games?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:50 am

Responsibility would imply that I cared how you turned out.

You were a device for HavOc to use, how your personality devolved didn't matter a shred, so long as you accomplished the goals I needed. And you did. you served the exact purpose you were designed for.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
David.

Man up and roar.

Very Happy

Bryson: I'm fairly certain the last man David should be taking self-confidence advice from is you. I get the whole 'small brain' deal, but most of the time youve spent talking has been all 'woe is me, Im champion and nobody cares or respects me'.

Newsflash, Hannibore, youre garbage.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
David.

Man up and roar.

Very Happy

No, no I do not. It takes a person with more than considerable skill to defeat me. For instance, the last two times I was pinned, it came at the hands of either a former or future World Heavyweight Champion.

Which David, if he keeps up this attitude, will never be. As for you, whoop-de-doo, as they say.

All I had to do was land a killing blow but no, I figured tossing you through the pod would work better, and even then it took both of your finishers to get it done in a clusterfuck where I along with you were the last two left in a match filled mostly with the best of FMW at that time.

I made a mistake, thus I paid. You just happened to be the benefactor. God Himself cannot save you if I receive a singles match against you.

If I did, I'll vary the details but the punch line is that I would annihilate you quicker than Seth Omega did in that Casket Match for the Abandoned Championship.

You remember that right? Remember? Oh, I'm sorry... I think Seth might've offed a few of your brain cells in that one.

Then again given the circumstances surrounding that match they weren't working that well to begin with. Much how they aren't now since you're clearly, what is it... poking the bear?

Don't do that, after all the comeuppance will be extracted from your fellow son of attrition, David GS.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Not entierly sure your rant made sense...

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:05 pm

It's Saturday and I just saw Bad Teacher at the movies.

Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:55 pm

How was it?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:37 pm

OOC: I have not seen the movie in all actuality.

IC: It was a rather crass comedy that featured Cameron Diaz's character all wet and what have you.

The last part notwithstanding, I received what I paid for. Worth a watch.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:44 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: I have not seen the movie in all actuality.

IC: It was a rather crass comedy that featured Cameron Diaz's character all wet and what have you.

The last part notwithstanding, I received what I paid for. Worth a watch.

I'm not entirely sure but it sounds like you saw a midnight screening with a box of tissues instead of popcorn...
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:22 am

Harsh words Chris.

Harsh words Bryson.

I can't wait to beat the shit out of both of you. Hopefully I can have that happen back to back. Both of you are a couple of douchebags anyway. One's pissed 'cause I pinned him, thus earning me the right to WIN the Full Metal Championship.

And the other... is probably pissed to see someone like me holding the title.

Does it hurt, Bryson?

I'd apologize, but I can't seem to find any sympathy for a fuckbag like yourself.

Oh, and Chris. Take a chill pill and swallow the joke. Can't take playful jabs anymore, guy? You're wound up tight man. Real tight. Guess I'd be pretty pissed too if I'd just lost my title, only to get run over by DGS.

Predicting the future?

Nope.

Common Sense.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:00 am

Harlequin wrote:

You were a device for HavOc to use, how your personality devolved didn't matter a shred, so long as you accomplished the goals I needed. And you did. you served the exact purpose you were designed for.

Oh please, that's ducking the question. It's obvious you never actually cared. I was just curious about how much effect you think your influence (in comparison to Jason's) had on my former persona and, to a certain point, this one.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:19 am

The only thing that ever seems to excite me is the though of leaving this life

It's the demon inside me, It screams to release and it needs to be leaving

I make myself bleed just to see him.

Don't be scared it doesn't hurt while I bleed,

I live in hell, if you go in search you'll find me,

I don't think this world and this earth's what I need,

and I don't think this place is for a person like me,

Is that really such a bad thing?

And people always point fingers but really don't understand him,

I need to chill I wanna leave here, serious I'm being real I don't wanna be here
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:32 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Harsh words Chris.

Harsh words Bryson.

I can't wait to beat the shit out of both of you. Hopefully I can have that happen back to back. Both of you are a couple of douchebags anyway. One's pissed 'cause I pinned him, thus earning me the right to WIN the Full Metal Championship.

And the other... is probably pissed to see someone like me holding the title.

Does it hurt, Bryson?

I'd apologize, but I can't seem to find any sympathy for a fuckbag like yourself.

Oh, and Chris. Take a chill pill and swallow the joke. Can't take playful jabs anymore, guy? You're wound up tight man. Real tight. Guess I'd be pretty pissed too if I'd just lost my title, only to get run over by DGS.

Predicting the future?

Nope.

Common Sense.

Bryson: Yeah, thats it. Forget my Ultraviolent championship victory, forget my Full Metal Championship victory. Forget my Box Office sensation. Forget my Mount Vesuvius torch win. My life sucks because you're champion. Thats it.

Are you high? I'm amazing and you are easily the simplest solved issue Ive ever faced.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Easty wrote:
Harlequin wrote:

Oh please, that's ducking the question. It's obvious you never actually cared. I was just curious about how much effect you think your influence (in comparison to Jason's) had on my former persona and, to a certain point, this one.

Not ducking at all, I believe I entirely stated the effect. Read the "You were a device for HavOc...you served the exact purpose you were designed for." portion that you even quoted. You never were one for piecing things together on your own, but even that is sad for you Eastykins. Always the Sheep, never the Wolf.

Plus, If I say I had an influence you retort with something about how delusional I am, it was a rouse or what have you. If I say nothing of the sort, you denounce me a Monster or what have you. And now that I've mentioned it you change your tune again into some less conspicuous.

Being used as a instrument for the bidding of others his entire life has made Jack a dull boy.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
One's pissed 'cause I pinned him, thus earning me the right to WIN the Full Metal Championship.

Predicting the future?

Nope.

Common Sense.

No.

I am not mad you pinned me. It showed me that I still needed to get better. A learning experience is rarely bad. What upsets me is that fact that you still need someone to praise you despite being the best in FMW at this time.

Also, I appreciate that someone shows confidence in DGS but do tell him that I know better than to take him lightly because he's behaving like he's resigned to the loss.

But your confidence has been misplaced. He will lose decisively.

Mark, I saw the movie in the afternoon, without tissues.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:

Really, Hannibal? Fuckbag?

That's the extent of your verbal assault?

You really have let yourself slip...

Worse than I ever predicted.

RCA wrote:
No.

I am not mad you pinned me. It showed me that I still needed to get better. A learning experience is rarely bad. What upsets me is that fact that you still need someone to praise you despite being the best in FMW at this time.

Also, I appreciate that someone shows confidence in DGS but do tell him that I know better than to take him lightly because he's behaving like he's resigned to the loss.

But your confidence has been misplaced. He will lose decisively.

Mark, I saw the movie in the afternoon, without tissues.

I highlighted what I find to be most disturbing, too.

That Hannibal Frost I fought.... he never needed anybody else to praise him... he fought for himself.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Unfortunately Bobino (I refuse to address you as Butters, there are instances where people should treat you with respect), Hannibal seems to have changed.

He may have gotten better in skill and ability, but he's become mentally weaker and emotionally unfulfilled. The kicker is that he should have been strengthened in those departments.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Like someone quite close to you, Chris. Funny that. Anyway...

Harlequin wrote:
Easty wrote:
Harlequin wrote:

Not ducking at all, I believe I entirely stated the effect. Read the "You were a device for HavOc...you served the exact purpose you were designed for." portion that you even quoted. You never were one for piecing things together on your own, but even that is sad for you Eastykins. Always the Sheep, never the Wolf.

Plus, If I say I had an influence you retort with something about how delusional I am, it was a rouse or what have you. If I say nothing of the sort, you denounce me a Monster or what have you. And now that I've mentioned it you change your tune again into some less conspicuous.

Being used as a instrument for the bidding of others his entire life has made Jack a dull boy.

Why you gotta get up in my grill, bro?

...sorry. Always wanted to do that.

All I ever wanted to know was what you thought you made of me; I didn't need some spiel about how I apparently give a fuck about what you did. I like me now. That's why I changed. I was somebody I despised.

Do I blame you for it? No. Not to say that I thank you, mind. You took me down to a subconscious level that I didn't think possible. What you didn't do was stick around long enough to watch me rebuild from the ground up.

All you've done is painted a target on yourself when you could have just answered with a simple 'meh, it was more Jaro than me but I helped' response.

You may think I'm just a sheep Harley, but we'll see whose throat gets ripped out by the end of it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:04 pm

Easty wrote:

Clearly you're referring to me.

Therefore you are wrong in your assessment.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:49 pm

RCA wrote:
Unfortunately Bobino (I refuse to address you as Butters, there are instances where people should treat you with respect), Hannibal seems to have changed.

He may have gotten better in skill and ability, but he's become mentally weaker and emotionally unfulfilled. The kicker is that he should have been strengthened in those departments.

It is appriciated, Chris.

...and I've been telling Hannibal for LITERALLY years that his mind is weakening.

I fought him when he was new here, and I admit he beat me then. Not because he was better than me, or more talented, but because I hit the fool with everything I had, and he refused to die.

This Hannibal could out work me, possibly, but would never withstand that same onslaught.

He is weak...

and I may not have said this in quite a while, but...

In this world...

The Strong Survive, and the Weak, like Frost...

They simply die.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:28 pm

RCA wrote:
Easty wrote:

Clearly you're referring to me.

Therefore you are wrong in your assessment.

A shift in your character has shown more capability from a physical standpoint, as evidenced by your C-4 and Tag championships, but your temptations to give into your... shall we call them sexual assault tendencies, or rape fantasies? Your call... and your love-hate relationship with Alex have shown you to be weaker both mentally and emotionally over the past year.

Congratulations, not only are you both the Teacher and the Student of the so-called 'Game' (whatever game this might actually be, I'm not sure. But seeing as how you're the one who shits on paper and calls it the rulebook, doubtless you'll have some way of worming out of this one), but you also make a very charming case study.

Insert closing supposedly witty statement about how I'd like my exam remarked or some bollocks like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next