Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+22
Drew Michaels
TyranT
Christian Moorebyss
Rottata
David GS
Kaoru
Abel Steele
Hannibal Frost
Easy
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Virus
PX
Easty
iDeAndes
Jaro Classic
The Celt
Omega
The Returned
RCA
Slegna
Skyler Striker
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Supremacy?
Rookies slaughtering FMW's first World Champion Ethan Blarf
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
Syanide and MASS Caesar dueling it out for the last Elimination Chamber spot
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eric Ares attempts to prove he's better than Calvin X. Carter
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ex-HavOc members Frost and Dunnwood face each other in one on one combat
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The next C4 contender is chosen from amongst Scorpio and Danse Macabre
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Veterans team up with rookies with Austin/Kaoru vs. Steele/NNN
 3% [ 1 ]
Striker and Caprice force each other to quit in an Abandoned Title match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
The Broken Saints make each other bleed
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap16%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Celt faces off with the renewed Harley in a UV Rules match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Ty dons the black and white to referee Romeo vs. Faith
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread Empty
PostSubject: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Destroyer, Destroyer, we live inside the fire,
Destroyer, Destroyer, we live inside of
YOU.

FMW.com is proud to announce the official Supremacy theme song, "DSTRYR/DSTRYR" by Lostprophets! Their new album 'The Betrayed' is available in all good music stores now.

Last edited by Skyler Striker on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:03 pm

OOC: It hasn't been released in North America. Not like it actually stopped me though.

Last edited by Slegna on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:03 pm

Bear witness...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:14 pm

OOC: The poll has now been added.

IC: Let's see if Leon can make it around the obstacle course.

If you can, you might just suffice as Leah's new guide dog.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:23 pm

So Celty it comes down to this. We each have to do something we've done before. And let's just rehash old arguments to make the time go by. But you see, I've already earned my shot at Roy, what I get now it something entirely different.

You will have yet another chance at him if you manage to find a way passed me. Granted you've done it before and I will not underestimate you, but things have changed. Your focus isn't on me anymore. Your hatred for me isn't pushing you in this match, it's your hatred for Jaro.

Given enough chances I'm sure you'll eventually beat him once. I mean hell, you had "Gods" know how many chances against HavOc and you managed to finally win once, so I'm sure that eventually you'll score that victory.

Problem is, that doesn't start tonight. You can pursue Jaro all you want another time. Come Lethal Injection he is all mine. This opportunity is mine and mine alone.

And whether I have to shatter every bone in my body I will put you down. You're a flash in the pan Celt. You're a villain just the same as I was, twisting logic to suit your own needs.

You have tortured.

You have killed.

And whatever logic you want to use to try and justify it away you have broken your own laws. So in your eyes, you're just another criminal.

So I'll see you when the bell rings, but be ready, for tonight...Harley has some fun.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:35 pm

It is really, really funny.

The Elimination First Blood Match that is.

You see, I'm sure TyranT thought the Saints would have a problem facing each other. But that's where you were wrong TyranT. If you look way back on Ignition, one of the most memorable matches on that very division was Seth Omega vs Apostasy. A very brutal, a very beautiful match. Beautiful because of the sheer violence we inflicted on one another just to chase the goal that we both wanted. That's what the Saint's are about. We're about the new wave of wrestling. We're about burning down this very trash in the fed, and turning trash into treasure. And what better way to do it than to showcase the best of the Saints at one of the biggest shows in the company.

This my friends, this is what I love about this business.

To my family, to my friends, the best of luck to you both.

Also let it be known, PX is nowhere to be found...I guess the strongest really do survive.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:40 pm

I've been patiently waiting for a track to explode on,
You can stunt if you want and yo ass will get rolled on,
It feels like my flow's been hot for so long,
If you thinking I'ma fucking fall off your so wrong.

Lethal Injection come early.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Ha, and people say I'm obsessional.

You're still holding out for a day when my world will collapse and everything I've ever said or done will be turned on it's head.

It's not going to happen Quint. I'm not like the rest, you know that. I'm predictable. Whether its success or failure the person I am the guy that doesn't change. I set a goal for myself and I work towards it, and nothing along the way is going to influence the ideals I set out with.

You used to say it yourself...I can't evolve like you did. You're the mouse and I'm the T-Rex.

Only thing is...maybe I didn't have to evolve. Maybe what I am is just dandy for the task at hand.

Remember now, I came from the bottom of the bottom, now I'm top of the top. That's a constant rise. So I'm doing ok.

And you're right, you're not my focus now, and rightfully so. You're not murdering any more now are you? Strange that, because I seem to remember someone promising the wrath of an angry God on me. Wasn't that right? I beat you and then you said all hell would be unleashed...they you went quiet, and they you tangled with Michaels...and then here we are now.

See I'm sure you'd deny it, venomous, but when I beat you, you changed. I struck the psychological blow needed to topple your ass. So you're right, you're not the focus anymore.

And yes, it meant facing you a whole bunch of times, but that was good thing. Every time I stepped into the ring with you and HavOc that meant other didn't have too. I took the brunt of HavOc's chaos so that others could be safe. No shame in that.

Got a question though: You say I won't win because you're not my focus anymore? Well, Am I your focus? If I am...well then, I guess you haven't changed too much, or if I'm not, well doesn't that mean we're on equal footing? Two men focus on a third just doing battle?

Yeah, something tells me you haven't changed much at all. You're still holding on to me losing my sanity. You still can't see my as your equal. You still need me to be obsessed by you.

Well, if things haven't changed, perhaps I should mention it's me you has the last win between us.

So Quint keep doing what you're doing, I'll predictable do what I always do, and just like last time I'll come out on top in the end.

I'll be damned if you take my victory from Jaro after I've put all the work in.

stl311 wrote:

Also let it be known, PX is nowhere to be found...I guess the strongest really do survive.

If my brother had left the company his title would have been vacated, and if he's going to gone as long as you were maybe they should vacate it.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:00 pm

omg rookies slaughtering blarf!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:06 pm

The Celt wrote:
If my brother had left the company his title would have been vacated, and if he's going to gone as long as you were maybe they should vacate it.

Just saying.

Still taking up for your brother Celt? Honorable, but fucking stupid.

That's not the point, the point is the Television Title is suppose to be defended every show. PX is pulling an O'Rion, and he's being a chicken shit about defending his title. He knew what the stakes were at Death Row, he knew when he signed his name on the contact that he was signing up for a match where if you won you were the international target of all young up and comers, and now he's just running away from the defense because he had to wrestle 3 matches?

News Flash, I wrestled the same amount and now I'm stepping in the ring with three other men who know me better than anyone else. What's his excuse?

And go ahead and throw that in face Celt, go ahead and do it. Show me how spineless you really are. Bring up my past and throw in my face, bring up my former weakness and throw it directly in my face, I guess that fall knocked the honor right out of you. Good luck Irishman...you'll need it.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:21 pm

OOC: Celty, grammar dude, grammar. "I should mention it's me you has the last win between us" Is it ME or YOU who has the last victory? There are other instances this one was just glaring. I know it's just TT but it deflated the argument when you mess things up Smile

No, you're right. My focus isn't on you entirely. My focus is on my own problems. You just so happen to be an inpediment to those problems at the moment. So for whatever glory it may give you, one way or another I have to pay attention to you. It means that for as long as it takes, this one time, you are the stone that needs to be tread upon.

I'm holding out for no day Celt. Your world can remain in the grayscale you like for all I care. Regardless of whether or not you see, the rest of us do. All I want is for you to open your away just once. To peel away the blinders just once. But you can't do that can you? You fight the good fight, and then sink to the same levels as those you oppose and claim they are in the wrong. But you're right. You're predictable. You're too thick headed to see it. But you said it best yourself didn't you.

"I set a goal for myself and I work towards it, and nothing along the way is going to influence the ideals I set out with."

There's Black. There's White. And there's the impossibility to open your eyes to colours that exist in this world everywhere in between.

Though through this all I can appreciate the conceit that you carry with yourself. You're the top of the top Celt? Why I had no idea. I must have had my back turned when you won the top title. I must have no been paying attention when you bested Jaro for the UV title. Silly me. Well if you're the top of the top Celt, which you said yourself, there's only one place to go from here. And if I have to, I'm more than willing to give you a little boot to help you on your way down.

And again you're right. You don't grow. You break your own rules time and again, expect no one to see the hypocrisy and then refuse to own up to your own fallacies. And it would seem this is the first time we've seen each other since that last time we met wouldn't it?

I'm a man of my word Celt. I follow through on my promises to the best of my abilities. So tonight I will descend upon you.

It seems the T-Rex and the Mouse tangle again sir, let's see the outcome of match 1002 shall we?

EDIT:

Also Seth, no going all Kelson about the TV title. Much love.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 pm

The Celt wrote:
You know, I've gotta laugh, I really do.

Smile

You see what's really funny to me is Apathy, you think that 1) Just because you have a vocabulary for violence I'd sink to your level and 2) You think you're something special when you really, really not. Haha oh man, don't worry, we'll get to that.

But let's take up point one first.

Hmmm, should I worried about your redneck, inbred, ass-backwards threats? Eh, doubtful. You know you seem to like referring to me by my first; Aidan, but 10 bucks says you can't name my surname. I'm serious man, do you know it at all? I'd say you've got a 10% shot at it. Yeah, see there's a reason me and PX go by monikers. Hell, even now, when we're at each others throats, we don't refer to each other by our real names.

See maybe, just maybe, we've dealt with shit like you before, or Gods, maybe we had the foresight to know shite like this could happen.

See motherfucker I don't shit about your lil' threats, cuz my family is secure. Even if you were to know my family name, it's a common surname. And even if you could track my family down, there's still factors in place for that kind of situation. You think I didn't worry about my family when I was fighting HavOc? You think when I was dealing with wild murderers I was protective of my kin? Tex, my family wasn't hurt then, and it won't be hurt now. I've dealt with your kind before.

See, this all feeds into my second point: That you really ain't nothing I haven't dealt with before.

See motherfucker you're here 5 seconds and already I'm getting bored of you. Every trait, every characteristic you have I seen and know well.

See, I didn't want to say straight off the bat but ah, I ain't I seen your type round' here before...hmmm lemme think

-Oh Shit, You're TyranT Jr.

That's right Tex, you've already been done here in FMW. You must not have got the memo, but we already got one, big fat ass redneck asshole with a favouritism towards violence. You know, goes by the name Billy McKenzie, round like a monster truck wheel? Phff, what am I saying, course ya know him...could even been your daddy he's so similar. That's right, I've seen your shit and already now you're not the asshole that McKenzie is. And I already know that if I had too, that if I had to fight that planetoid shaped mothefucker I could beat him. It'd be a fucking tough job, I'd have to roll up my sleeves and bring a packed lunch and all that old timey shite, but I could. So you? You'd be a walk in the park compared to him Tex McTyranT.

You think you're something special? You just aren't Tex. Not even close.
Violence? You'll never be the violent son of a bitch Quint was.
Racism? You'll never be the Hitler youth Daniel Lincoln was
Greed? Romeo is still here and got that trait on lockdown Tex
Being the biggest Asshole around? No one on this planet could currently top that scum Jason Roy for that award Tex.

You want to talk about me being mediocre McTyranT? You haven't even had a match and I already feel your shit is old news.

You are not special. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You aren't even top of the shit heap that takes up one corner of FMW.

I mean seriously, what's next Tex? You going to tell me you hear voices in your head? Hmmm? Or wait, maybe you're suddenly going to start talking all like this and shit? That going to be another one of your attention grabbing innovative traits?

You think you can intimate me you sorry piece of shit? Not even.

You're sick, twisted, weird and disgusting? Great for you you stupid bitch, great job ruining your humanity but that's doesn't bring you any benefits in my house?

You're incestous? Fucker I've just been verbally duking it out with fuckin' Rapist! Sad as it is, I don't blink at your shit now.
You're a sexual twisted demon? Motherfucker I've fought Alex O fucking Rion. That's stupid puta got wood from setting himself on fire!

You can't shock me. You can't intimidate me. You WILL be dealt like any other piece of trash TyranT eile.

You're dime a dozen Tex. Yeah you're a big mean twisted motherfucker, but ain't they all?

Just bring it bitch, because in the end you're just another criminal.

Oh boy.

Here's the truth of the matter, Aiden. I heard your first name in passing. Though I find it a tad queer you refer to your brother by his stage name. During intercourse, do you have people call you "Celt"?

Nevermind. That brings a very graphic, very disturbing image that even I shudder at. Truth be told that outside of your first name and your disposition, I know very little about you. You're annonymous to me; faceless, intangible, irrelevant, and incomprehensibly stupid if you're expecting variance or originality in humanity. Though I find it odd that not one person can decide on a person that I remind them of. For some, it's apparently Dante Jones. Others believe me to be like Syanide or Harlequin. And then you liken me to TyranT with a hint of Jaro. Strangely, I have no qualms with the comparisons. As I said, I hold very low stock in opinions in the first place. And unintentionally, you've compared me to people who have actually accomplished something in the spans of their careers here instead of being like you - an over-inflated gas bag who takes too much stock in his own self-importance without either the results to back it up or the sense of alturistic humility you attempt to convey in your sanctified and impassioned diatribes.

But since I'm in a mood and I feel like elaborating on places where you went horribly wrong, bub.

Thing is that I gave you too much credit in the first place. Obviously, you don't know where Texas is located on a map nor do you have much of a knack for hearing dialects. Given your lack of ability to speak in English or Irish Gaelic, two native tounges where you're from, I shouldaknown. Y'see Texas and Georgia are two different states with two different and rich ethnic histories. William McKenzie hails from Marietta. I hail from Odessa. Odessa is famous for two things; oil and football and not much else. It's a shitty, grubby little town with grubby little people. Texas is Spanish for "friend" or "ally". Now Marietta is located outside of Atlanta and is a relatively quiet, peaceful suburb. Not a lot of room for white trash there. Hence why either TyranT is lying about where he's from or exaggerating his accent for added effect. I'm not one to complain.

Georgia itself was established as a colony by the British so that the working poor could reinvigorate themselves and work off their debt. In a sense, they were indentured slaves to the Crown - much like you Irish. Hell, given Billy M.'s surname, you would think that you and he share more in common than I do. In fact, your entire island is nothing but an expansive history of criminality, violence, debauchery, and lewdness. For instance - did you that Celtic history is rife with slavery and amoral savagery that included raiding of camps, raping and pillaging women and children, and even crude sex acts with beasts of burden for the purpose of communing with headonistic gods? Ah. Men after my own heart. But hey! Congratulations! You're a fucking idiot who fails at four different languages and knows about as much history about the law and your own namesake as you know about geography. Hot damn, that must be some kind of record.

I'm not trying to be innovative or different, you fucking dunce. I'm taking the path to success. So if that means taking out the competition by any means necessary, I will do it. I'm a man of my word, Aiden. As little as I know about your parentage or their location, it's easy enough to find. You have one of them..Twitter accounts, yeah? Did you also know that leaves a digital trail of your identity quite easily obtainable by simply paying the right person to get your information? Or bank statements from your paycheck you collect from Full Metal Wrestling? How about tax record? Those are public domain. Credit reports, ledgers, bills of lading - all of which easily obtainable for a price. I'm a resourceful guy, Celty. I don't need my handheld. Which is probably why I told Jaro "I'll take care of this for you" instead of asking "can I fondle your balls for a spot on the roster".

We've already had a chat, him and I. And he understands what my motivation is and how it's useful to him. We both understand he gives a damn about me as much I him. And that both of us are a means to an end.

Since you've cost me valuable time, Celt, I'm going to cost you something you desire. Y'know your little match at Supremacy? Expect to see me there. Expect me to get involved. Expect me to take from you that precious little Ultraviolent Championship opportunity. Expect me to bash your fucking brains in.

Glad we had this little chat, cupcake.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:26 pm

RANTPATHY!!!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:34 pm

I find much of this trash talk rather hilarious.

Carry on.

Yeah, I said this merely to be around. What of it?
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Hey Seth. I've pinned you 3 times now. Shut up.

I'm not competing because I have more important things to attend right now, and FMW has let me have my leave. And I'm not running because I'm going to give you your match at LI if you still want it, both you and Apostasy. And don't bother responding, you shan't hear from me again in a while so I can attend said business.

Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:41 pm

RCA wrote:
I find much of this trash talk rather hilarious.

Carry on.

Yeah, I said this merely to be around. What of it?

Nothing of it, don't worry we haven't forgotten you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Life is now worth living!

Notice the sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 pm

It seems that backpeddling and cowardice are common family traits.

See? I'm learning already.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:46 pm

RCA wrote:
Life is now worth living!

Notice the sarcasm.

Likewise.

Or should I have made some cute *pats Austin on the head* for clarities sake? Since after all, clarity and what not seems to be your schtick de jour.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:47 pm

I quite aware of the geographically differences between Texas and Georgia Tex, so that long-winded explanation was unnecessary. And despite the difference in location, as long as a state can say it's in the south there's people who live in it who'll gladly live up to the stereotype of a redneck...cue you and your cousin on the scene.

And must say that was interesting view on Celtic history; totally inaccurate but boy does it give an insight into your sick little mind.

Quote :
you that Celtic history is rife with slavery and amoral savagery that included raiding of camps, raping and pillaging women and children, and even crude sex acts with beasts of burden for the purpose of communing with headonistic gods? Ah. Men after my own heart.

Fantasising a little too much there Tex. Slavery? Not really, at least in a completely different sense to what Slavery would mean in a state like Texas. Slavery in ancient Ireland meant hostage taking. You'd grab a boat, sail over to England, take a few people and hold them until their family paid to have them returned. Those hostages weren't allow to be harmed in any way during their time of capture. Was it ok? Course not, but it wasn't exactly the evil imploded down in Texas when it came to Slavery now was it? And as far as the raids goes, I don't know where you're getting this rape and chaos stuff...Ancient Celtic raid were based entirely on how much cattle you could steal off the other tribe down the road. And crude sex acts with donkeys? Hmmm, sounds like something up your alley Tex, cuz it's not happening on my side of the fence.

Now that's your bullshit is out of the way, they move back on to you:

You want to test me punk? You want try and take me out of the game? You must be more insane that I'd originally imagined. And considering I factored in the fact your fucking your cousin into your insanity first time around, you really must be going for a world record.

I survived HavOc motherfucker. A grouping of the sickest, most twisted, most insane men FMW had to scrape together. I've already pointed out that you're not as mean as those bastards, so really motherfucker you've already lost this war.

I'm not going waste my breathe on some long assed threat. It's simple: You come at the Law, you're going to get put in your place. Simple as, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Clarke wrote:
Likewise.

Or should I have made some cute *pats Austin on the head* for clarities sake? Since after all, clarity and what not seems to be your schtick de jour.

I think you've forgotten who you're dealing with. Nothing's ever the same with me.

Ever.

By the way, thanks for that book.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:57 pm

The fact that you completely skirted over the lawlessness of your ancestory with a vague, half-hearted summary really illustrates just how full of shit you are.

At least you could have said you're righting the wrongs of your people. Yet it seems that wrong doing attached to the name of "Celt" is overlooked.

You keep bringing up HavOc as if it some feather in your cap. Let us be clear about this. You're praising yourself for surviving a group whose primary function was dysfunction and changed over membership more often than Eric Ares changes his drawers? It was a band of nutters, Celty. Simply surviving doesn't mean anything was gained from it. You act as if the stables demise was your doing. It was doomed from the start, my shortsighted friend. The inherent savagery in every man shows that all empires eventually fall.

Also, I'd be remiss to say I haven't tried everything. Take that as you will. Though, you keep bringing up "my cousin". Who the fuck is my cousin? Be more specific, man. I'm from the country - everyone is your cousin. If you're refering to Allyce, she's my niece from my half-brother's loins.

As for what I've done with her? She's on her way from Texas as we speak. She'll tell you better than I can recall.

Last edited by iDeAndes on Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:57 pm

I know who I'm dealing with Austin. I'm currently speaking to a "radically" mentally unstable individual who seamslessly flows between personalities at will. You're preaching to the wrong choir about mental instability.

As sick as you think you can be. I've been sicker.

As vicious as you think you are. I've been worse.

As much as you thirst for power and control. I'm drank from its cup.

You're a man Austy-pants. In the end you will always be a man. Thus you are fallible. You will get caught in your ever-changing game, it's only a matter of time.

So yes, I know exactly who I'm dealing with, and I needn't waste my time with it anymore.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Clarke wrote:
I know who I'm dealing with Austin. I'm currently speaking to a "radically" mentally unstable individual who seamslessly flows between personalities at will. You're preaching to the wrong choir about mental instability.

As sick as you think you can be. I've been sicker.

As vicious as you think you are. I've been worse.

As much as you thirst for power and control. I'm drank from its cup.

You're a man Austy-pants. In the end you will always be a man. Thus you are fallible. You will get caught in your ever-changing game, it's only a matter of time.

So yes, I know exactly who I'm dealing with, and I needn't waste my time with it anymore.

Wrong.

I'm far from mentally unstable, and I never was Radical.

I don't thirst for power and control, Quint. I thirst for greatness, for gold.

You can have the fed, I want to be the best in it.

But you are a man, just like me. And thus, you are fallible too, and it's only a matter of time before your little game of redemption ends.

And with all of your sick, vicious forms of pointless, inhumane torture and whatnot...

I did a sex scene in a promo...

TWICE.

Top that.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Vato, you're from Texas. They entire state was taken from Mexican hands who originally took the land from Native American hands such as the Apache. Don't pretend that the Irish are the only country ever to engage in war. Yes, sometimes we did, but honestly every single one of them was either an internal struggle or a defensive war fought against invaders.

I come from a country that currently is strictly neutral. You come from a country that's currently engaged in two wars. Don't try and play me off as the son of a country in chaos.

Oh HavOc? Whether it was doomed to fail or not is almost moot, regardless it could have caused a hell of a lot more trouble if I wasn't standing in its way.

Oh, and I'm terribly sorry to have referred to Allyce as your cousin, is "half-niece" the incestuous term I'm looking for here? Probably not, I'm just so stupid I can't get it right. If only I was smart like you and chose my partner from my own gene pool.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Hey, I've noticed that you've been using some spanish lately.

So should we start calling you Senor Celt, The Mexican, or have you just been watching Eddie Guerrero lately?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:12 pm

OOC: LOL Austin I've been noticing that too. Leprecan't, Mexican't All the same in the end right?

You're right, you were far from Radical. Even at your best you were nothing more than speck which thought a little too highly of themselves. But that's not your fault right? Everyone else kept you down right? Or are you finally owning up to your shortcomings?

And Christy-kins even the most deranged amongst us fail to see their own insanity.

But correct you in your assertations. I too am human. Would you like a pat on the head for turning my statement back upon me? This isn't grade school Chris, "Yah well you're human nah nah nah" is hardly an effective retort anymore. But again I must admit, I am human. You figured me out, congrats good sir, shame I couldn't keep it concealed anymore.

I will stumble on my path. I will falter. I may even lose sight from time to time, but it doesn't change the end game. There is something I seek which I can only find within myself. After all I am human, I will make mistakes.

But Chris can you say the same thing? When you wake up each morning is your end goal still greatness? Or does it change daily with your personality?

Sex scene in a promo? Kudos to you sir, I see you're still looking for the pat on the head. Pointless one upsmanship doesn't equate to greatness Chris. It makes you the kid on the playground the others kick dirt at.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:14 pm

But I'm not the one claiming to be a moral beacon, am I?

That's why you're stupid. You keep tripping over the details and failing to grasp the bigger picture. It'll all be quite clear when I literally drop Quint right on top of you for the one, two, three.

Then the chase is on. Will you commit to justice or revenge? Will your code help you against a man who has none?

Oh Celty. There's absolutely not a shred of proof I've done anything to my niece but love her. You shouldn't let nasty rumors get the better of your judgment. Though obviously from your shallow gene pool, there had to be some inter-breeding at some point.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:20 pm

OOC: Eh, with Jose gone someone has to keep our Spanish quota up holmes. Gotta tap into that latino market you know wey? Wouldn't want to let down all the mamacitas down and all that.

Seriously though, I speak English, Gaelic, and French, but I'd sure like to add Spanish to the mix. It's a pretty cool language in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Virus

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Wolfe hmm?

Well, one way or another all insects end up squished underfoot. You've been given a chance to prove yourself Alistair. Will you rise to the occassion or become just another stain on the mat.

Though blood stains are quite pretty aren't they? The way they absorb light yet shine marvellously. Truly a thing of beauty.

Are you prepared to become a piece of art Alistair?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next