Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+22
Drew Michaels
TyranT
Christian Moorebyss
Rottata
David GS
Kaoru
Abel Steele
Hannibal Frost
Easy
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Virus
PX
Easty
iDeAndes
Jaro Classic
The Celt
Omega
The Returned
RCA
Slegna
Skyler Striker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

What are you most looking forward to at Supremacy?
Rookies slaughtering FMW's first World Champion Ethan Blarf
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
Syanide and MASS Caesar dueling it out for the last Elimination Chamber spot
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eric Ares attempts to prove he's better than Calvin X. Carter
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ex-HavOc members Frost and Dunnwood face each other in one on one combat
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The next C4 contender is chosen from amongst Scorpio and Danse Macabre
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Veterans team up with rookies with Austin/Kaoru vs. Steele/NNN
 3% [ 1 ]
Striker and Caprice force each other to quit in an Abandoned Title match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
The Broken Saints make each other bleed
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap16%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Celt faces off with the renewed Harley in a UV Rules match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Ty dons the black and white to referee Romeo vs. Faith
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
I love a good walkover, finally folks around here respect my talent and tenacity.

No, just fucking no.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
I love a good walkover, finally folks around here respect my talent and tenacity.

What is this, I don't even.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:09 am

don't even try Celt....If you actually manage to figure it out a giant wormhole will appear and the universe will implode upon itself.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:40 am

Dear God, are you saying that the answer is dividing by "that" number which must not be divided by?
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:00 am

The Celt wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

What is this, I don't even.

OOC: I think I have truly embraced the walking parody that AVO is. That being said I was hoping for comments like this!! I was also rather drunk in the really real world when I wrote that....So forgive me LOL
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:43 am

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
I LOVE it when a plan comes together!!! For all the crap Moore and ADD or DVD or whatever the hell his name was were spewing earlier, they are nowhere to be found!! That movie star prick hasn't opened his mouth yet....I love a good walkover, finally folks around here respect my talent and tenacity....DRINKS ARE ON THE HOUSE!! Thanks to Axel Van Osbourne -- The newest FMW clusterfuck winner!!!

Oh great he's back. Just when I was beginning to hope he'd OD'd somewhere.

Ah Axel nice of you to drag yourself out of the gutter and make an appearance. We were beginning to think maybe you and STD, or whatever he calls himself, had gone off somewhere and ended up strangling yourselves during some perverted sex games!

That's the only way either one of them could say they were "Well hung" hahaha

I'll give you one thing though Axel, this will be a walkover match. I mean where are the other so called talents that are supposed to be joining us for this match? The ones who are usually the first ones to open their yappers and say that they are better than everyone, and yet now, when it has come to the time to prove it where the fuck are they?

Curled up under their beds hiding.

However Axel you made one HUGE, and I mean your momma's ass huge, mistake ... You won't be the one walking out of that clusterfuck as the winner, oh hell no ...

I WILL!

OOC: Sorry I've been a bit quiet, just had a few real life things to deal with, but I'm back now.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Doublemummy wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
I LOVE it when a plan comes together!!! For all the crap Moore and ADD or DVD or whatever the hell his name was were spewing earlier, they are nowhere to be found!! That movie star prick hasn't opened his mouth yet....I love a good walkover, finally folks around here respect my talent and tenacity....DRINKS ARE ON THE HOUSE!! Thanks to Axel Van Osbourne -- The newest FMW clusterfuck winner!!!

Oh great he's back. Just when I was beginning to hope he'd OD'd somewhere.

Ah Axel nice of you to drag yourself out of the gutter and make an appearance. We were beginning to think maybe you and STD, or whatever he calls himself, had gone off somewhere and ended up strangling yourselves during some perverted sex games!

That's the only way either one of them could say they were "Well hung" hahaha

I'll give you one thing though Axel, this will be a walkover match. I mean where are the other so called talents that are supposed to be joining us for this match? The ones who are usually the first ones to open their yappers and say that they are better than everyone, and yet now, when it has come to the time to prove it where the fuck are they?

Curled up under their beds hiding.

However Axel you made one HUGE, and I mean your momma's ass huge, mistake ... You won't be the one walking out of that clusterfuck as the winner, oh hell no ...

I WILL!

OOC: Sorry I've been a bit quiet, just had a few real life things to deal with, but I'm back now.

Well, Well .... The boys are back in town, eh? I don't know what to do with the two of you honestly, just when I think SFW has this all in hand you crawl out of your psycho ward cell, shed your strait jacket and come at me. I, thankfully, only have one voice in my head. Granted that voice is usually as drunk as me or even drunker, but that voice is all me, and I am telling me that I am going to whip all of you that step in that ring rgardless of if you are a voice in someone's head or not! So it looks like you got two ass whippings comin your way son...It might be best if you didn't even show up...Hell it looks like Thorne and Butters decided not to waste the gas. Look at it this way with all the fucking voices in your head at least you may get to use the car pool lane!!
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Well, Well .... The boys are back in town, eh? I don't know what to do with the two of you honestly, just when I think SFW has this all in hand you crawl out of your psycho ward cell, shed your strait jacket and come at me. I, thankfully, only have one voice in my head. Granted that voice is usually as drunk as me or even drunker, but that voice is all me, and I am telling me that I am going to whip all of you that step in that ring rgardless of if you are a voice in someone's head or not! So it looks like you got two ass whippings comin your way son...It might be best if you didn't even show up...Hell it looks like Thorne and Butters decided not to waste the gas. Look at it this way with all the fucking voices in your head at least you may get to use the car pool lane!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Car pool lane! HAHAHAHAHA!

Dom! Shut the fuck up laughing, I'm trying to come up with a comeback and I can't think when you're cackling like a witch in my bloody head!

Why the hell are you bothering to come up with a comeback?

Because that's what I'm supposed to be doing Dom. I can't let him just think he can open his trap and not get any retaliation!

That's not what I meant you fucking twat! I meant, why are you bothering to come up with a comeback when in about half hour he'll be so off his smacked out head on whatever he can get his hands on he won't even remember what day it is, let alone anything anyone's said about him!

True. Besides you've said pretty much what I was gonna say anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:05 pm

I ain't the one that does smack, slick. *Pauses to light a cigarette* See I like to think of you and the other guys in our lil clusterfuck as a burning cigarette. Bear with me, I know I am a fucking genius so it may take you a minute to catch up. See if I leave this cig be, it will burn down and turn to ash all on its own. But if I smoke it a can make that process go a lil faster. You all are like this because I could just sit back and watch you all burn out and pick up the pieces for the win myself. Or I could get in the mix, kick a lil ass and help that burn along. See I am a hands on kinda guy so you can expect that ass whippin to come from me personally. I don't like to let other folks do my work like some people around this joint tend to. By the way I drink heavily....scared of needles actually. They creep me out *shudders* Go on and continue that clusterfuck you call an internal conversation. One question though, I think the voice in your head may be a lil pissy like he is cuz he never gets laid...I am sure it sucks being a voice inside someone's head...you can't ever get any pussy.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:40 pm

It has come to my attention that FMW is in a dire situation. Yes, FMW is in deep trouble.

No, it's not 'corrupt' or 'doomed'. it just so happens that people have forgotten the meanings of what they're to do in this federation. Namely all of the best people in FMW. People like Michaels, Striker, Jaro, and yap...yap...yap. After having meandered my way around this place for the better part of two years, I can sense that this place truly does think that it is better than whatever other competition it has.

Of course we all know that isn't true because I am not the face of this...'stalwart company' but my time is coming. But I don't want to steer away from my point. Here's the thing...

I don't see the Savior saving anything but his own ass.

I don't see the man who defines his own life, defining his own life.

The man that supposedly has become good, is right back where he started in about to crush the Celt.

So much repetition. So much...hypocrisy.

I can see this a bit clearly as I've been spending most of my down time studying, researching, scouting. I'm starting to find weakness in people. It's time to exploit it. The saving grace about it is that I'm perfectly OK with watching this place 'crumble' around me. I'm perfectly OK with watching you all run around like a beheaded chicken because you think there's a war brewing or that FMW will die unless corruption is killed. I'm OK with this because I know the truth and I benefit from all of your panic.

Because you will miss a true threat and he's looking you right in the face.

It's rather tragic but it's FMW. They've always missed the true threat staring them in the face...

Ethan Black...you missed it and spent a year paying for it.

Jaro...you honestly believed he had your interest in mind when he created FMW. Puppets.

I could go on and on but I'll skip to myself. See, backstage rumblings have surfaced about me not knowing where I am, where I'm gonna go. Every day I walk into this place is yet another challenge about how RCA, the character, is slowly dying because of the fact he makes things a lot more difficult than it has to be.

You're missing the threat because I look like I'm in trouble.

You're missing the threat because you believe that I am still that same little 'choke artist'.

You're missing the threat because your eyes are closed. I pity you for it.

Anyway, from this point forward, Class is now in session. I am the premier student. I am the teacher whether you know it or not. And I can tell that this cycle of predictability will only repeat itself until someone steps in and shuts it down.

Will it be me?

What do you think? No?

I don't have a chance to do anything worth anything do I?

Exactly.

Exactly. Now, If you want, you can change your answers to counteract my expectations of you, but it won't make a difference because I know you. The question is, do you know me, or are you basing your opinions off of what I have shown you?

As you think about that, I remind you that all warfare is based on deception.

It's time the elitist FMW learned that they are not invincible. It's time they learned their place.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:09 pm

*sigh*

*yawn*

*snore*

Yeah, I got nothin'.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:35 pm

David GS wrote:
*sigh*

*yawn*

*snore*

Yeah, I got nothin'.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Well what a surprise, DGS has nothin' to say. DGS, having nothin' to say hasn't stopped you from opening your yapper before so why the sudden change?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:07 pm

RCA wrote:
Ethan Black...you missed it and spent a year paying for it.

Alex O'Rion stops his serving of drinks for a moment as yet ANOTHER rant from Chris Austin plays across the TV he uses to keep tabs on FMW comings and goings. Listening to that line he spits out a swallow of his beer directly into the patron across from him without noticing.

"Fuck, if I wasn't retired I'd show him how much I "missed" Ethan Black with a kick the throat.

Arrogant little shit."

Then the seething O'Rion goes back to serving his drinks. Trying to ignore once again as some little ass wipe from FMW shit on his past to make themselves feel better about failing.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:28 pm

Alex O'Rion...when you see this...I want you know something.

Unless you step back into this ring, whatever it is you have to say can be kept to yourself.

Not to say that it doesn't matter...well it doesn't, but moreover because all you'll be doing is 'bark, bark, bark'.

Actions, Alex O'Rion. Actions. You and I are cut from the same cloth. We've spent most of our careers being choke artists supreme. You opened your eyes and became FMW champ for about a month.

Well...at least I know what to avoid.

You're sorely missed "b'ye". Come on back if you still have it.

If not, serve your drinks and shut your face lest I have to pay a visit to Nova Scotia and shut it for you.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Again O'Rion stops.

"People need to stop spying on my bar, these bye's are getting just a little too creepy.

Although the irony of the guy who says the most but does the least in FMW being the one to spy on me and say I speak too much, that's a little off. Hell after how far he's fallen I bet a fucking retiree like me could beat him.

If your still spying peeping Austin, feel free to make the trip. I could use the practice throwing bums out of my bar."
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Save a beer for me then.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:05 am

OOC: I've always wondered, just what the fuck is a "bye"?
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:51 am

Boy, I'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:07 am

Yeah Bye is Boy.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:01 am

Romeo wrote:
OOC: I've always wondered, just what the fuck is a "bye"?

"Bye" is to Boy in O'Rion Land

What "Mon" is to Man in Jamaica.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:06 am

Ere me now, praise ta Jah and ting. One love.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Bom! Bom! Bom! Praise Jah yah eard? Me murda fo fun
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:10 pm

LAWDHAVMERCY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:35 am

HELL-O FMW! I'm The On Man Rock Band Christain Slater. You may of heard of my dad, rockstar David, but now it's my turn to rise to the top. And I'd like to call out my first challenge. Christian Moore. Are you man enough? You better be.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:26 am

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

This guy HAS to be kidding!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Listen Christain let me give ya a piece of advise here, DON'T go around making challenges until you can PROVE that you have the talent otherwise you'll end up just being a Noob with an attitude.

Or be put in the same category as TJ Tilli!

Exactly! So for now Kiddo, I won't accept your little challenge, come back when you can prove you can back up your big mouth! Get it? Got it? Good!
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:39 am

Who is Christian Moore to be declining challenges from a new superstar, to be able to do that you need to earn a shred of respect from the rest of the federation, now you just look like an egomaniac.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:18 am

Mark Johansson wrote:
Who is Christian Moore to be declining challenges from a new superstar, to be able to do that you need to earn a shred of respect from the rest of the federation, now you just look like an egomaniac.

I thought he'd already met ya bruv?

Hi I'm Christian, I'm an egomaniac, androphonomanic, polymaniac ... I'd thought we'd met.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:57 am

I normally remember people with large egos, i guess your not very effective as an egomaniac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8