Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+22
Drew Michaels
TyranT
Christian Moorebyss
Rottata
David GS
Kaoru
Abel Steele
Hannibal Frost
Easy
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Virus
PX
Easty
iDeAndes
Jaro Classic
The Celt
Omega
The Returned
RCA
Slegna
Skyler Striker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Supremacy?
Rookies slaughtering FMW's first World Champion Ethan Blarf
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
Syanide and MASS Caesar dueling it out for the last Elimination Chamber spot
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eric Ares attempts to prove he's better than Calvin X. Carter
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ex-HavOc members Frost and Dunnwood face each other in one on one combat
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The next C4 contender is chosen from amongst Scorpio and Danse Macabre
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Veterans team up with rookies with Austin/Kaoru vs. Steele/NNN
 3% [ 1 ]
Striker and Caprice force each other to quit in an Abandoned Title match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
The Broken Saints make each other bleed
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap16%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Celt faces off with the renewed Harley in a UV Rules match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Ty dons the black and white to referee Romeo vs. Faith
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Oh I SO don't give a fuck!

You should really rethink your attempts at smack talk coz ... well,

How are you gonna Spear someone when your head is gonna be Spiked through the mat?
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:56 pm

I'm not talking smack - quite frankly, I don't see the point of it. I'm just telling you what's gonna happen at Supremacy. I'm gonna beat you. ALL of you.

That's it.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:03 pm

And what colour is the sky in your little world?

I bet it's pink.

Look, the only way on God's green Earth you are gonna beat all of us is if a blackhole opens in the middle of the arena and the rest of us all get sucked in while you're cowering in a corner like the useless little bitch you really are.

When's his final op to complete his sex change?
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 pm

I think some people are frowning at this match a bit because it's another newbie clusterfuck. But that's the point. And it's not just another newbie clusterfuck, this is THE newbie clusterfuck.

And the winner has the opportunity to completely eliminate the first ever FMW World Heavyweight Champion off the face of the Earth?

Gentlemen and lady, this is where stars are born.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Doublemummy wrote:

I bet it's pink.

Look, the only way on God's green Earth you are gonna beat all of us is if a blackhole opens in the middle of the arena and the rest of us all get sucked in while you're cowering in a corner like the useless little bitch you really are.

Remind me again... who pinned who? Oh, that's right, I pinned you. Not only that, but I outperformed you and those other two across the board, I'm obviously luckier than you, and I'm infinitely better-looking. All in all, I'd say I've beaten you already (and I'm not just saying that because I have beaten you already).

And for what it's worth, that little 'pink sky' joke isn't an insult. Pink's just a color. If you'd check your vagina once in a while, you'd know that.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:50 pm

David GS wrote:
Remind me again... who pinned who? Oh, that's right, I pinned you. Not only that, but I outperformed you and those other two across the board, I'm obviously luckier than you, and I'm infinitely better-looking. All in all, I'd say I've beaten you already (and I'm not just saying that because I have beaten you already).

And for what it's worth, that little 'pink sky' joke isn't an insult. Pink's just a color. If you'd check your vagina once in a while, you'd know that.

HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah you pinned me, get over it! But outperforming me? BAH! There is NOBODY in this entire company that can outperform me, and that you can take to the bank ...

Or shove up your ass if you can fish your thong outta there first!

Oh yeah, and nice job of taking my insult of you being a girl and trying to fire it back at me, real clever work their genius.

Obviously part of his sex change was removing some of his brain cells.

Really, do you have nothing else in your arsenal so you just have to copy what most of the other pathetic cocksuckers around here are doing?

ARSEnal ... COCKsucker ... I'm detecting a theme here bro.

Quit trying to suck up to the lads in the locker room by copying them, it only makes you look sad, pathetic, and

Desperate for one of them to fuck you senseless and hopefully give you the baby you've been dreaming about since you were about 6 years old!
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Maybe when you can come up with something other than tranny and unoriginality jokes(both of which, oddly enough, are unoriginal), then people will start to take you seriously. I probably still wouldn't, what with your two alter-egos sucking each other's dicks and all, but hey. That's just me.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Yet another unoriginal comeback there Davina. Look sweetheart, go back to painting your nails and praying that your "monthly visitor" will go away and leave the boys to do some work ok? While some people around here are worried about their precious "gimmicks" and being original with their trash talking and jokes, I don't need to worry about that. Why? Because I don't need it. All I need is to be able to do what I need to in the ring and that means winning.

Erm ...

Sure I haven't exactly been doing a lot of that lately, but that's because, like a lot of people around here, I just haven't been taking morons like you serious. Even in the ring I can't take you jackasses seriously because you're all the damn same. It's like FMW went out and brought a cloning machine and out popped guys like you and Axel ... guys who are all mouth and no fucking action.

What did he mean alter-egos?

He obviously thinks I'm insane just because my dead brother likes to use me as a fucking microphone because he doesn't wanna admit he's dead.

Oh that! Hey I can't help it. It's too hot down there to stay there all the time.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:33 pm

You can't take me seriously? Well, I suppose that's a good thing - last time you underestimated me, you got pinned. By all means, go ahead and keep on underestimating guys like Axel and myself. The fact is, you'll keep doing what it is that you do in the ring (read: making an ass of yourself and losing) until you wake up and realize that neither one of us should be taken lightly.

Hell, even then I'll still kick your ass.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Celty? You still there, Celty?

I know with your silence you're probably focusing on your priority. That Quint is the end all, be all for you. However, let us look at the facts. You challenged me. Gifted me with an open invitation to prove why it is I should even be mentioned.

Why I am as demented as I claim to be.

I'm coming for you, Celty. Coming to destroy your asspirations of one day besting your eternal foes. Coming to break all the momentum you've built over the past three years. Coming to destroy your family, friends, allies. Coming to rip the humanity and conscience from you.

I want you, Celt. I want you to see the world through my eyes. I want you to hurt as I have. I want you to grow cold as I did. I want for you to no longer have any feeling left in you until you see that the absolute law you support is really a knee-jerk reaction to a fragile and broken world where up is down and here is there.

Will you..won't you....

Will you..won't you...

Will you...won't you...

Will you join the dance?

Ha ha..no. We all know Aiden's story. Always on the outside looking in. Always so lost in the shuffle. Always second best to a younger brother whom he couldn't set an example for. Always the emotional punching bag for the naer'do'wells and the downtrodden looking to boost their ego with a quick fix of crushing his spirits. Always forgotten when a new attraction comes to town.

Would not..could not...

Would not...could not...

Would not...could not...

Could not join the dance.

You are the Mock Turtle, my friend. And it is time to flip you on your shell. Expose you to my Wonderland.

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 Survivorcopy-1-1
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:19 pm

David GS wrote:
Doublemummy wrote:

I bet it's pink.

Son, I was doing this shit before you were in diapers....Your talk is tiresome, hell if I wanna go to sleep all I do is reread your shit. By the way there is this guy named Eric Ares, you may have heard of him, who does your schtick a whole hell of alot better than you....Hell that one dude's retarded brother does you way better than you. We may all be rookies in the sense that we just started in THIS company but I can assure you that the Final Encore will be the last thing you feel at Supremecy. My partner in crime and I are going to own this match and then play tiddley winks over your corpses to see who gets to drag that washed up mother fucker up the ramp. You have no say in this match what so ever....Your fate has already been decided....your card punched....you are out of here....and as far as Moore goes....don't worry about him....he already has a clusterfuck going on in that head of his.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:03 pm

"When you come at the king, you'd best not miss"
Omar Little, The Wire
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:17 am

Virus wrote:
Bravo Seth. Bravo. You managed to take an argument and semi-cohesively run with it. I am glad you are able to understand the points I laid out and form a cogent rebuttal.

Though you entirely destroy your argument by empowering myself throughout. You see you mistakenly identify yourself as the bishop. Fair I can get behind your inflated sense of self. However you continue to identify me as a pawn. Which I understand my place in life.

So now we that clear right? Perfect. I don't want to go to fast and let this travel right over your head.

Your ending arguments entirely destroys everything you said.

"Prepare well Virus, because even the simplest pawn can take out the mightiest rook..."

Thank you for the vote of confidence. That's what I find so endearing about you. You attempt to construct a lucid train of thought and everything seems to start out well. And in the end you just ramble incoherently and destroy everything you worked hard to create.

So I'll continue with my cute tricks and my bastardization because it suits my endgame. I've enjoyed our spats and your incompetent reparte. You are a great cheerleader though, pushing your opponent to do crush you, again, thanks for that.

Enjoy the blustering. Enjoy the shaking and the annoyance you're feeling. Because I will.

Ta-Ta Seth, I'll see you whenever it is that we meet, until then I've got more important things to deal with. And no, you aren't important, at the moment you're an after thought and nothing else. So bust open your allies all you like to prove your machismo it doesn't affect me in the slightest. Enjoy yourself Seth. I'll see you when it suits my interests.

Boy you're a stupid shit aren't you? I said you were a fucking rook, I gave you props for being man enough to attack whoever you please. That takes guts, I'm glad you are getting noticed while guys like Mr. Wolfe keep winning and get zero attention.

I empowered you as much as I empower every other sack of shit like you. You misunderstand everything I say and wrap it into a cute coil of things that makes you seem so smart. In reality you're low, dirty, and well to be honest you're the reason this company is in the piss poor shape that it is in.

I'm not going to fucking ramble on with your ass, half the shit I said went directly over your head any fucking way. So let me make this perfectly clear to you.

I'm Seth Omega, and I'll be the one knocking your teeth out the other side of your ass...on my terms and not yours.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:27 am

Okay, Axel, couple things.

First off, I don't give a damn whether or not Ares does my 'shtick' better than I do, and if he does, then that automatically makes it his shtick. Fact of the matter is that it isn't one's shtick that wins matches, championships, or notoriety around here - it's one's ability that does that. And since you've chosen to bring ability into the conversation as well, I think I'll go ahead and remind you that you have yet to win a match here in FMW while I am and shall remain undefeated. Just sayin'.

Secondly, I'm not the least bit worried about Christian Moore. I don't see how anyone could be.

Finally and most importantly, nothing has been decided. No man's fate has been sealed. You of all people should know that, after claiming to have had two other matches in the bag and on both occasions getting your ass served up on a silver platter.

Never assume anything, Axel. You just end up making an ass out of u and me.

OOC: I love that 'assume' joke. It's so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 am

David GS wrote:
First off, I don't give a damn whether or not Ares does my 'shtick' better than I do, and if he does, then that automatically makes it his shtick. Fact of the matter is that it isn't one's shtick that wins matches, championships, or notoriety around here - it's one's ability that does that. And since you've chosen to bring ability into the conversation as well, I think I'll go ahead and remind you that you have yet to win a match here in FMW while I am and shall remain undefeated. Just sayin'.

When the fuck did having your own personality become a shtick?

You all need to get laid more.

Fucking marks.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Hey Ares, what killed your mom? Was it a crippling crack addiction? If so we might be brothers.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Excuse you. Stay out of this, you overhyped sex-fiend.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Sex fiend?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:17 pm

The Dude wrote:
Hey Ares, what killed your mom? Was it a crippling crack addiction? If so we might be brothers.

Car Accident.

Yeah no joke for this one, not exactly a happy time.

David GS wrote:
Excuse you. Stay out of this, you overhyped sex-fiend.

If there is one place I am certainly not over-hyped it is my sex life, but you should probably stop trying to find out, stalkers aren't appreciated.

Of course if I'm over-hyped here whose fault is that? Mine? All I've done is come in talk, and win a match, if I'm over hyped it's the rest of yours damned fault. What you guys want to think of me really doesn't fucking matter so you can take that "over-hype" and shove it down your whiny Vagina.

Don't be upset, I'm sure people will care enough about you to learn your name someday.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:21 pm

She got hit by a car while tooting the pipe?

OOC: Are you serious Ares? Just to point out I'm not, my parents aren't dead, just Trey's.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:32 pm

The Dude wrote:
She got hit by a car while tooting the pipe?

OOC: Are you serious Ares? Just to point out I'm not, my parents aren't dead, just Trey's.

IC: I was two fucking years old, she could have been blowing my old man I wouldn't fucking remember.

OOC: My parents are fine for the most part, but Ares be an orphan ya.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Lucky you. I was old to remember, to see, as they both wasted away in front of my eyes. The memorey still burns me.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Anybody else's vision go all 3D from looking at DM's TT?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Omega wrote:
On the dark you will see something very similar, Danse Macabre are the bishops, Scorpio and Austin are the knights, PX and yourself as the rooks, and Jaro and TyranT as the King and Queen, everyone else is just a pawn.

Pawn? Yeah, says the wimpering mutt, haggard by foolhardy bravado, only clinging to his tired life because Drew Michaels doesn't have it in him to put a lead tulip in your skull and end your pathetic existence. You can't even win yourself a belt, how the fuck are you gonna help a cause.

You got some words for Virus, but as everyone knows, Virus is like the Make-A-Wish kid who gets wheeled out to the pitchers mound to toss the first pitch. Of course the ball doesn't make it to the plate, but everyone kinda claps and goes "uh, well, good for him, I guess." Meanwhile, you're the pathetic asshole jeering him about his form and follow through. He's too easy of a target, but the only one on the roster who sucks worse than you.

Seth, I've been calling you out for a minute now, and the fact I haven't heard shit back tells it's already over, one two three, and there isn't even a match in the making. Your spinelessness has already given me a win over you, and I'm thankful that I don't have to waste my time shutting you up physically, I got it covered mentally already.

EDIT: I was just thinkin that, Eastside
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Eastside? Liking it, bro.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Easier wrote:
Pawn? Yeah, says the wimpering mutt, haggard by foolhardy bravado, only clinging to his tired life because Drew Michaels doesn't have it in him to put a lead tulip in your skull and end your pathetic existence. You can't even win yourself a belt, how the fuck are you gonna help a cause.

You got some words for Virus, but as everyone knows, Virus is like the Make-A-Wish kid who gets wheeled out to the pitchers mound to toss the first pitch. Of course the ball doesn't make it to the plate, but everyone kinda claps and goes "uh, well, good for him, I guess." Meanwhile, you're the pathetic asshole jeering him about his form and follow through. He's too easy of a target, but the only one on the roster who sucks worse than you.

Seth, I've been calling you out for a minute now, and the fact I haven't heard shit back tells it's already over, one two three, and there isn't even a match in the making. Your spinelessness has already given me a win over you, and I'm thankful that I don't have to waste my time shutting you up physically, I got it covered mentally already.

You are making this rather difficult to dislike you and bash you before the match.

I mean I'm sure I'll get to it eventually, but you seem like a lot less of a fucktard than the average cum dumpster in this joint.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Easier wrote:
Omega wrote:
On the dark you will see something very similar, Danse Macabre are the bishops, Scorpio and Austin are the knights, PX and yourself as the rooks, and Jaro and TyranT as the King and Queen, everyone else is just a pawn.

Oh wow Calvin, you managed to not be in handcuffs long enough to take a shot at me?

I'm calling you a fucking pawn because you don't have anything to offer either side, you are nothing to me. But if you want a response then I'll give you one.

You hung tough with Harley, I'll give you that. But what have you done lately? You beat Chris Kelson on a night that he watched one of his best friends get attacked for really no reason. You hung tough with Harley. And now you face Eric Ares, who as of late has been ripping you a new asshole. Maybe he should be your new cellmate.

Trust me Calvin, I'm the last man you want to step into the ring with. Go ask PX, he's been in the ring with me more than anyone else. Have you seen him around lately? I didn't think so.

You're right, I've got Chris Austin syndrome. I can't win a belt, but last time I checked I've come a lot closer than you have Calvin. See you think that the little things you do make you someone important. You think tinkering around with the same old opponents is cute. I don't find satisfaction in that, between Virus, Bryson, and facing my own family in a first blood match I have quite a bit on my plate. Let us not forget that Skyler is still steamed about the whole situational thing, but we will let sleeping dogs lie with that.

Listen Calvin, wrestling isn't really that mental. Sure if you can psych someone out you have an advantage, but if you can't hit just as hard as your opponent then outsmarting them might not help you that much. Go ahead, try and outsmart me. But you and Virus are in the same boat, both of you want in the ring with me...yet it won't happen until my terms want it to happen Calvin.

But first I want Virus...let me just say it is personal. Then Bryson and I will have a good old fashioned family get together. Then if I'm still not occupied...and if you manage to keep your nose clean I have no problem putting my name on the dotted line to face off with you.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 pm

OOC: Promo's up. Harley, I'd really like some feedback from you on this one. I'll do the same later, after my exams.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Easty wrote:
Anybody else's vision go all 3D from looking at DM's TT?

Are you sure it's coz of the different colours or because you're drunk again?

OOC:^^ Not sure if you were IC or OOC so I answered IC Smile
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:16 pm

It was OOC.

And now... the challenge was to worry Seth.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 Fmdub

Coming to stores near you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next