Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+7
Drake Parker
Easty
Skyler Striker
Hannibal Frost
John Andrews
Braxton
Edible14
11 posters

What are you looking forward to most?
Austin... Apostasy... ROUND TWO... FIGHT!
Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap63%Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Abel Steele files suit
Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap0%Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Skyler tries to bring some justice to GSW
Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap0%Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Andrews going for the TV belt
Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap13%Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
The Pack versus new guy team
 0% [ 0 ]
Jensen gets his hands on GSW
Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap24%Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
JoKing tries to re-establish some cred against Frost
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:45 pm

See the medal reverse
This hope is not lost
There's mischief to turn
Your ship to send off

Barbed wits and gowns
They'll ransack this town
I'd rescue you now
But in velvet you'll drown
And dance again

Oh Austere, lay by my side
You've been left here but you'll make no sound
Hey, last word, don't let me down
You're just another unfinished story now
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Sage: Even though that TV title shot really should be ours, we're positive that Andrews will do a good job in beating that Ice wanker.

Santana: Not really. Andrews is going to fail. Just like he failed against me.

Sage: Hey John, you know that "I Heart the Braxton Twins" shirt we sent you before? We have an even better one for you and you HAVE to wear it in your match. It's this cute pink midriff shirt with torn sleeves saying "Property of Sage and Santana". You're going to look totes adorbs in it!
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Jimmy Ice... The rock look alike wannabe... Well Mr. Ice there's one thing you don't have and that is the millions and millions of fans following your every moment, every step and breath you take. Aside from the fact that you currently hold the Television Title you're a nobody with a track record for failure son... Get ready to hand that belt over to the new Television Champion...
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:15 am

King...

really?

But... but... I wanted to make a statement.

...sad face.

Oh well, I can always retire him.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:59 am

Let's make it a contest, Snowman. See who can demolish their opponent in the quickest time.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:11 am

That award will naturally be coming home with the Pack.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:20 am

Santana: HAHAHAHA oh Skyler, you crack me up! Not only will my beautiful Leviticus dominate you but after your match when you are sprawled out on the mat rolling around in your pit of defeat, I'm going to happily skip out to the ring and laugh in your face.

Sage: Also, you have the same name as my hairdresser.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:01 pm

I'll take you up on that, Skyler.

I plan to keep that little K.O. thing going. Or, I'm going to at least put a dent in the side of King's face big enough... as to where you can see it.

Not a scare tactic.

More along the lines of showing you what to expect. How awesome is it that I get to send an ungrateful little asshole packing as well.

I'll tell you, it feels pretty awesome. That's like... nine birds with one swift kick to the face.

But, I think I'll be aiming for the neck at Catalyst. Your neck, Striker.

Incapacitating the opponent counts under C-4 rules,

right?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
King...

really?

But... but... I wanted to make a statement.

...sad face.

Oh well, I can always retire him.

King: Please try, it'll be so much fun. Like being a matador, taunting a big, dumb animal and watching it try to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:08 pm

I wish your 'beautiful' friend all the best, but if he underestimates me like you're doing he'll pay the price for it.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
I wish your 'beautiful' friend all the best, but if he underestimates me like you're doing he'll pay the price for it.

King: I'm not really underestimating Frost, I just like taunting him.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Apologies, that particular line was directed at the two little ladies, not you. Although I must say that I fear for you as well. I wouldn't want to be facing Frost...

...wait, fuck.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:26 am

Santana: We're not underestimating you. We really just think you're a waste of space. No offense darl.

Sage: Hi King. We've missed you Smile
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:32 am

I'd hate to wrestle me too, Skyler.

Which, actually, is why I employ the buddy system when it comes to all masturbatory scenarios.

And King, speaking of masturbating, why don't you grab your bags and beat it?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
I'd hate to wrestle me too, Skyler.

Which, actually, is why I employ the buddy system when it comes to all masturbatory scenarios.

And King, speaking of masturbating, why don't you grab your bags and beat it?

King: How very droll. I suppose I can't expect much better of you though, your wit was never quite up to par.
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jimmy Ice
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:58 am

Jimmy Ice:Really...The Outlaw!!! You and your two hussies need to get served COLD to realize whom I am. You are looking at the best pound for pound athlete in FMW. The fans know it and FMW management know it. Only thing left to say is this....my Countdown til Victory is 1...2...3!!!
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:10 am

Sage: "You and your two hussies?" That would mean that he has some sort of ownership over us, which he doesn't. WE own him. Get your facts straight, Ice Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:12 am

Longoria wrote:
Santana: We're not underestimating you. We really just think you're a waste of space. No offense darl.

Sage: Hi King. We've missed you Smile

Ouch. My feelings. Should I go cry in a corner?

If Leviticus won't even show up to vocalize for himself, then you tell him this: I may have no regard for common thugs, but neither do I take anyone lightly in the ring. Leviticus will be an example to my snowy friend that I only get more dangerous with time.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:13 am

Santana: But darling, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just telling you the truth, hun. I'll be sure to pass on that "message".

Sage: P.S. My hairdresser wants her name back.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:25 am

Skyler was using the word "friend" loosely.

And King, really!? Grab your bags and beat it? Maybe you're just not smart enough to catch on. Because that shit is gold. Frosty gold.

Ready to retire?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Apostasy... Heath...

Good luck.

Frost, Skyler... heh-heh-heh...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Girls. I must apologise, but you have to realise that I think your version of the 'truth' is worth as much as a rotten potato. If half of the men employed here had brains larger than their balls, they'd realise that your opinions are as vapid as the trash you spew out on a daily basis. Leave the talking to the real men. K?

Frost - you mean we're not friends? And here I was, thinking this whole thing was in jest. You really do want my head on a pike, don't you?

And Austin. I can only assume you will be watching our match at Catalyst very, very carefully. After all, I can only assume whichever of us wins will be after your title.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Well of course, I'd be watching that match regardless of my status as champion. However, I will take every step to ensure that I am because if somehow, I am not...

Then perhaps I should return to the C-4 Division and do that championship the proper justice that I should have when I held the belt.
Back to top Go down
Seanawott

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sean Jensen
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to teach you all about the truth of "trust".

My first lesson required a volunteer. Everybody get a round of applause for Matt Dunn!

Because it'll be the last time he'll ever be applauded.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Seanawott wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to teach you all about the truth of "trust".

OOC: Gimmick Infringement.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:32 pm

RCA wrote:
Well of course, I'd be watching that match regardless of my status as champion. However, I will take every step to ensure that I am because if somehow, I am not...

Then perhaps I should return to the C-4 Division and do that championship the proper justice that I should have when I held the belt.

Don't tell me you've finally seen the irony of your campaign against Frost tarnishing the FMC? Look class we're learninged...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:54 am

The Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship wasn't just tarnished by Frost.

Don't forget Alex O'Rion, pulling an Alex O'Rion.

Don't forget Hostyle, as much as it pains me to say, running out of gas right after winning it.

Don't forget TyranT spending 400 days, approximately, being the complete anti-thesis of a "fighting champion".

Then you combine all of that with Frost's shitty reign and Bryson having the damn gall to willingly vacate the most important thing in this federation by throwing a match? Yeah, the championship's legacy is tarnished and I must fix it.

But as for your reference to the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship?

One, until I lost the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship, I did not lose a match during my six or seven month reign as champion. This includes a successful defense of that championship, and a successful defense of the Full Metal Wrestling World Tag Team Championships, which I unfortunately vacated because of my inability to consistently count on my partner as well as our failure to be fighting champions, as contractually obligated.

So while I wasn't the dominant, long-term C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion I should have been, I did not suddenly rest on my laurels as champion. I have been the most difficult person to defeat in FMW for some time now and my winning that championship only served to strengthen my motivation to be such, despite me saying I didn't need it to affirm what I knew.

Admittedly, it was quite the reinforcing of my claims and thusly deserved more respect than I gave it, even though I defended that championship, when booked to do so, with all I had.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:52 am

Yawn.

That FMC is gonig to be even more worthless once I sue the pants off this entire company for what they did to me.

I'm going to take it as part of my compensation, throw it on the fire and piss on the ashes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD   Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.2 TRASH TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 1