Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+22
Drew Michaels
TyranT
Christian Moorebyss
Rottata
David GS
Kaoru
Abel Steele
Hannibal Frost
Easy
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Virus
PX
Easty
iDeAndes
Jaro Classic
The Celt
Omega
The Returned
RCA
Slegna
Skyler Striker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Supremacy?
Rookies slaughtering FMW's first World Champion Ethan Blarf
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
Syanide and MASS Caesar dueling it out for the last Elimination Chamber spot
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eric Ares attempts to prove he's better than Calvin X. Carter
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ex-HavOc members Frost and Dunnwood face each other in one on one combat
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The next C4 contender is chosen from amongst Scorpio and Danse Macabre
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Veterans team up with rookies with Austin/Kaoru vs. Steele/NNN
 3% [ 1 ]
Striker and Caprice force each other to quit in an Abandoned Title match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
The Broken Saints make each other bleed
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Celt faces off with the renewed Harley in a UV Rules match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Ty dons the black and white to referee Romeo vs. Faith
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:28 pm

OOC: And you said you sucked at TT...LIAR.

IC:

Nah, me losing was my fault. I shouldn't have lost those matches, but lo and behold I did. The problem I have with FMW doesn't have THAT MUCH to do with me.

So what I've begun to dabble in with you is merely not a retort designed to maim or embarrass, It is merely to pass the time until the night comes that I am handed my assured victory, unless the plump Kaoru decides to throw a monkey paw into the plan.

And it is step one in the plan, a plan which I don't truly have. Plans are for people not that confident in their abilities and will only succeed if things go according to said plan. No, what I have, are called intentions and try as one might, the more chaos that reigns, the easier my accomplishing them becomes.

When I wake up in the morning and stare into the bitterness of reality, I am reminded that my goal isn't greatness. That, is destiny. The goal is to make sure I fuck up someone's else good time and to make sure that fuck up attributes to fulfilling destiny.

So I applaud you for the naive search of penance you've lowered yourself too. I haven't lost respect for you, not in the slightest but try as I might...it's become rather difficult to glance in your direction and see the same Harlequin.

So confuse what I say as cries for attention. In fact, in this little playground of ours, belittle and be sure not to heed my words. You can even kick dirt towards this 'kid'.

But guess what, the kid grows up.

His balls drop and he makes his first footprint in the land of manhood...or so one thinks.

Wakes up one morning and with all of the pent up pain brimming, boiling over...

He purchases an equalizer that can rip through flesh like a hot knife through butter.

To some it is a gun...to me, Occam's Razor.

And then he points, he aims for the head. Instead of looking to end problems as most youths do, he seeks to create more problems and become the youth of the nation. A nation yet to be crowned as a great one.

BANG.

BANG.

BANG.

And then it is my turn to kick dirt....

Dirt which will weigh upon them like the harsh truth that most have fought off for too long as they take the eternal slumber.

For every swipe, it is another loaded bullet.

A single bullet.

A bullet with my name on it.

So that when you are lifted from the mess, and the silver perpetrator is scavenged from the insignifcant gray matter, they will know who did it.

And then they will know the truth.

They will know the Moment of Clarity.

It may not make sense yet...but the only person it needs to make sense to is me.

And I walk towards my next victim with the Hand of God as my weapon.

Unquestioned. Unstoppable.

Without distraction...without anything to lose.

And everything to take.

Take it I will, Harley Quint.

Take it I will.

I used to think that you were above this sport of verbal sparring, but I can see that you clearly aren't.

It's tragic, Quint.

You, are tragic.

But yeah, you're gonna kill Celt.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Quite done with your little rant are we?

I again find myself applauding you on your grasp of the obvious. Generally when one seeks to change themselves, they try to distances themself from their form entity. You finding it difficult to see the same Harlequin must mean I'm doing something right then.

And Chris, so long as you're having fun meandering through your hedonistic lifestyle than you go right ahead, it doesn't lead to a very fun place in the end. And wanting more chaos so it can help you fulfill your goals? Well doesn't that just sound awfully familiar.

Hey Celty? You've heard of a group of people doing this right? Thoughts?

The art of verbal sparring is one to be engaged in selectively. It does one no good to spurt off at the mouth trying to attract as much attention to himself as he can. The use of words in an altercation is a cerebral path. I will gladly engage another in a game of wits or spirited debate. After all, I am a man more concerned with the mind than the body.

Last edited by Clarke on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:44 pm

My thoughts are: Austin, it's just too soon to do a Harlequin/HavOc nostalgia act, not enough time has past yet and thus there's no money it.

I know you've already started but I still think if you stop quoting old Harlequin promos you might get away with as people might not have been paying enough attention to notice.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Not that I particularily enjoy it Celt. But I find us agreeing on more and more things. Save for ideologies and philosophical pursuits.

I suppose after Lethal Injection we truly should go about letting bygones be bygones. It'll save us each some breath. However, until that time comes...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:49 pm

I do not want chaos, you ingrate.

I do not need chaos.

Chaos merely makes things easier. The tunnel vision that plagues the people of FMW would cause them to miss the big picture.

A big picture desperately painted with the brush known as bitter jealousy.

The true masterpiece can only be seen through jaded eyes like mine, Quint.

Or Drew's if he'd care to admit it.

And through my own, I do not see the same Harlequin...

I do not see danger.

I just see you. And talented as you are, as good as you are...Harlequin you are not.

I will not distance myself from my form, Harley. I must take it with me as a cruel reminder of what I used to be...good.

A hero.

naive.

ignorant.

stupid.

So, your olden gimmick of 'chaos today, chaos tomorrow, chaos forever' stands unmolested. I don't need chaos to prosper. But I'll gladly delve into it if need be.

I want to like you Quint. And despite your best efforts, you can not change that something as 'pitiful' as I feels positive of you, and associates you with 'fine individual'.

Embrace it, Quint. Embrace the truth.

So it can set you free.

If only I were a Broken Saint, it would seem fitting that last request...but as I said, I like you...and I will not lead anyone to slaughter.

I'm more than fine bringing it to the front door. Too bad people never see it coming until it's too late and they never see again.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:53 pm

You're right, The Harlequin I am not but it would be folly to think I do not carry that scars if its habitation. After all the mind only heals so quickly.

Like me all you like Austin, I'm not one to tell you who you are or are not allowed to like.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Personally I just think it's familiarity. I still don't forgive you, but as a prop to get rid of idiots you're serviceable. We're sort of like Rock and Austin back in 98 or 99 arguing or something when Chris Jericho pops in to be annoying. We both take care of Jericho before going back to business.

It's more of a case of not letting others interfere in a matter that's between the two us rather than a thawing in the relationship.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:57 pm

OOC: Your wrestling references are entirely lost on me.

IC: Your wrestling references are entirely lost on me but it sounds like a reasonable model to work off of. And forgiveness? I don't remember asking for it from you. I don't remember ever wanting it. So keep it for yourself.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Well, it is obvious that you aren't too fond of what I've become.

If only you could tell me what it is that I am.

Hell, I couldn't even divulge the information to my own self!

HA!

As Oscar Wilde put it, I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

You don't know, Quint.

You don't know what you are capable of telling anyone, all you have to do is open your mouth, and let the truth do the rest.

Let go, Harley...as I have.

Heed Lao Tzu's words...for when you let go of what you are, you become what you might be.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:03 pm

RCA wrote:

Hell, I couldn't even divulge the information to my own self!

HA!

As Oscar Wilde put it, I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

You don't know, Quint.

You don't know what you are capable of telling anyone, all you have to do is open your mouth, and let the truth do the rest.

Let go, Harley...as I have.

Heed Lao Tzu's words...for when you let go of what you are, you become what you might be.

Austin, not to hold a grudge but you know my views on originality.

Seriously, is anything you say not a quote?

Also the rambling act is failing you man, really really badly. "I don't even know what I know"? Stop trying to sound like a philosophy textbook, it doesn't suit you.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:07 pm

I can't tell you what you are Chris. I can only tell you my perception of you.

In it's simplest form, what I see right now is New Coke. An idea that countless hours were spent perfecting. An idea that was touted to be great. A radical improvement upon what was. An idea that in the end was a huge failure.

But you know what it lead to?

Coke Classic.

A Coke whose sales skyrocket and continues to be a monumental success.

And anyone can pull quotes to suit their message Chris. Like the words of Nietzsche: "Admiration for a quality or an art can be so strong that it deters us from striving to possess it."

So don't strive too hard for your "destiny" dear Christopher, you may find yourself shirking away from it.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:10 pm

RCA wrote:

A whiny little bitch who carves attention and will do anything no matter how amoral or evil to get it, thus embodying and exaggerating the worse characters of a greedy and selfish minority of a generation taught to value self gratification above all else, and yet when they get aren't happy at all and thus look to more and more extreme and outlandish things to satisfy themselves such taking on stupid, silly and pretentious trends such as being an emo or trying to find the solution in drugs such as cocaine.

When I think Chris Austin now, I think of a person not unlike those who populate the Jersey Shore. A person who lives in his own bubble, totally unaware of how stupid the majority think he is as he tries to find happiness in wild living than ultimately showcases his degenerate nature when he gets amped up he breaks out in fights and verbal wars over nothing in particular.

Basically for me

Chris Austin=FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 Guido04
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:15 pm

JESUS CHRIST MY EYES!!!

Well. Don't we all have a lot to say? Gentlemen, your attempts at making yourselves relevant, to effortlessly thieve a modicum from Mr Vizzini's proverbial playbook, are shameful. I honestly expect better.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:16 pm

"I'm better than you" Was a short-lived gimmick taken up by Montel Vontavious Porter during his time as a heel.

You took that, and combined what Jaro used to be in PWA before he lost his mind. Hence, Eric Ares.

Wait don't forget your parents died in a car accident (so did my mom) and you were raised by the premier choke-artist wrestling family that is the O'Rions (seems like a family I could pass for being a part of, as we discussed once before). At least Alex made it.

Yet you question my originality.

It is days like this where I feel truly lucky to work with such....

well, there's not a word for it in my head yet...let's go with hypocrisy.

As it were, I greatly appreciate your contributions to my happenings. It was wonderful to receive a tip from someone who is 'good' at trash talking.

Thank you.

Gracias.

Next beer's on me.

Oh, to answer your question:

A good 12 percent of my words we're likely said by someone else. In fact, 100 percent of what we say (unless it's you, my little word maker you) has been said before, the key is to say the words a bit differently, use them in other sentences.

But, the only thing that makes me happy is that you said something failed me.

It's quite refreshing to hear that for a change.

But, I feel daring I guess. Be honest, and try to be serious.

In your estimation, what does suit me.

Break kayfabe if you wish.

Harley, thanks for your riveting answer. It is wrong in my estimation, but it was riveting nonetheless.

And Celt, calling me an attention whore when you answered a question, quite untruthfully I may add, that I did not ask you?

Do you like showing us your hypocrisy?
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:19 pm

The Celt wrote:
Personally I just think it's familiarity. I still don't forgive you, but as a prop to get rid of idiots you're serviceable. We're sort of like Rock and Austin back in 98 or 99 arguing or something when Chris Jericho pops in to be annoying. We both take care of Jericho before going back to business.

It's more of a case of not letting others interfere in a matter that's between the two us rather than a thawing in the relationship.

Considering it ended up with Jericho being undisputed champion via going over both, are you suggesting that Harlequin end up UV champ at the end of this? Its what your logic suggests
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Quote :

"You two" was Quint and myself, so in fact you did ask.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Where the hell did I say 'You two'?

OOC: ^
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:25 pm

OOC: Eh, once again I've misread something, but don't let that ruin a good TT jibe, it's the sucks the fun out of the room lol Razz
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:26 pm

IC:

Suspect

Celt, seek help
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:32 pm

I thought you were the giver of help? You know, the whole 'Moment of Clarity' nonsense you keep on spouting about.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:40 pm

RCA wrote:
"I'm better than you" Was a short-lived gimmick taken up by Montel Vontavious Porter during his time as a heel.

You took that, and combined what Jaro used to be in PWA before he lost his mind. Hence, Eric Ares.

Wait don't forget your parents died in a car accident (so did my mom) and you were raised by the premier choke-artist wrestling family that is the O'Rions (seems like a family I could pass for being a part of, as we discussed once before). At least Alex made it.

Yet you question my originality.

Yes I do because at least the words that come out of my mouth are my own, not a quote from someone else in an attempt to give myself credibility I don't deserve.

But I do so very much apologize that my parents dying in a car crash is cliched, or that I was adopted and didn't grow up a jaded orphan, which hilariously enough is a cliche in of itself. I also apologize that my over abundance of confidence is comparable to others, it's a shame that in a world of six billion there are others out there like me.

Like me but not me, because I'm Eric Ares and while I may be comparable to others, I am my own man.

So yes, I question your originality. My past is something I can't change, the diarrhea you are regurgitating like a mother bird from others on the other hand is something you could.

So be better fucktard.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Then change my opinion Chris. Because what I see right now is New Coke. And I'm wishing for Coke Classic. Make me see what's worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:09 pm

To a man nine tenths of the shit spewed forth in this fed is regurgitated puke to begin with. How many times to we have to hear someone claim to be nuts or a psycho or a split personailty. If not that then they are going to right the wrongs of those in power, or Jesus is their friend....The only original thing I can think of is ...Eh Fuck it...why bother....I'm just gonna go get wasted....Bunch a no talent blowhards.....
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Claim?

Claim?

My affliction prevents me from being too impolite, so I shall instead hand over to my associate Mr Dunn.

You insipid piece of shit, what do you know? You think this is a fucking gimmick? You think I enjoy this disease? You think the screaming and skullfucking in my head is a game for the brain-dead fuckwads at home who hold their cocks in one hand and their remote controls in the other, constantly rewinding and fast-forwarding the part where the internet smarks make claim that Faith had a nipple slip so they can get some small gratification in their otherwise pathetically shit lives?

And yet you have the fucking audacity to use the word "claim". You know what I claim? I claim insanity. I fucking plead it with every breath of my body, and I'm damn sure Dunnwood and Eastwood do too. We're fucking sick of the splicing, the inner turmoil, the bloodshed and the screaming. I replay the deaths of everybody I've ever killed on the inside of my eyelid every time I close my eyes. Every time I fucking blink I see the source of my insanity. I fear sleep, for to dream is to allow the blackness to spread. I'm going blind from closing my eyes and there's not a single thing I can do about it.

So next time you dare to refer to my illness, my fucking cancer, as a gimmick, then I'd advise you to kill yourself. It would be far more merciful than what I'd do to you. I wouldn't kill you. I've had enough of killing. But it's extremely painful to live with a broken neck and two slashed eyeballs.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Ares...given that you're the one 'better than you' wouldn't you be best served telling someone how to do that?

Oh well...

Quint, no.

I'm not going to make you see anything.

You see what you want to see, and thus a Moment of Clarity is needed.

I'm not saying you see the wrong thing...you just don't see it clear enough.

Oh, and Dunnwood.

It's a gimmick.

Gimmick.

It is a gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Easty wrote:
Claim?

Claim?

My affliction prevents me from being too impolite, so I shall instead hand over to my associate Mr Dunn.

You insipid piece of shit, what do you know? You think this is a fucking gimmick? You think I enjoy this disease? You think the screaming and skullfucking in my head is a game for the brain-dead fuckwads at home who hold their cocks in one hand and their remote controls in the other, constantly rewinding and fast-forwarding the part where the internet smarks make claim that Faith had a nipple slip so they can get some small gratification in their otherwise pathetically shit lives?

And yet you have the fucking audacity to use the word "claim". You know what I claim? I claim insanity. I fucking plead it with every breath of my body, and I'm damn sure Dunnwood and Eastwood do too. We're fucking sick of the splicing, the inner turmoil, the bloodshed and the screaming. I replay the deaths of everybody I've ever killed on the inside of my eyelid every time I close my eyes. Every time I fucking blink I see the source of my insanity. I fear sleep, for to dream is to allow the blackness to spread. I'm going blind from closing my eyes and there's not a single thing I can do about it.

So next time you dare to refer to my illness, my fucking cancer, as a gimmick, then I'd advise you to kill yourself. It would be far more merciful than what I'd do to you. I wouldn't kill you. I've had enough of killing. But it's extremely painful to live with a broken neck and two slashed eyeballs.

You and six other motherfuckers in this place!! Or maybe they all are you ...HA!.... I am just saying some originality wouldn't hurt this place a bit. But I honestly don't give a flying fuck about the four of you....I am gonna go find my original thoughts in the bottom of that bottle of Jim Beam right over there....
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Regurgitated puke is a welcomed step forward from the otiose babble a frustrated runt like you brings to the table. You can't begin to criticize anyone's originality before you wake up from however many Ambiens it takes to quiet the roaring self hatred and realize that stupid's been done before.

The only new path you're blazing is teaming up with the same has-been slumdog of which you are a photocopy. Trey was doing empty vessel boozehound way before you were tasting Jim Beam off your daddy's backhands. He'd be offended too, but he's still strung up from his post incarceration methodone binge.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Easier wrote:
Regurgitated puke is a welcomed step forward from the otiose babble a frustrated runt like you brings to the table. You can't begin to criticize anyone's originality before you wake up from however many Ambiens it takes to quiet the roaring self hatred and realize that stupid's been done before.

The only new path you're blazing is teaming up with the same has-been slumdog of which you are a photocopy. Trey was doing empty vessel boozehound way before you were tasting Jim Beam off your daddy's backhands. He'd be offended too, but he's still strung up from his post incarceration methodone binge.

Says the Angry Black Man Ghetto Thug Stereotype....Now all I need is one of the Emos lighting me up and that Jesus freak and I will have all the generic regurgitations mad at me!! OH HAPPY FUCKIN DAY!! Original is having your world ripped out from under you and waking up every fucking day wondering if this day will be the day that your carefully orchestrated house of cards comes tumbling down and knowing that the only friends you truly need are named Jack and Jose. Oh that and hoping that your two pack a day habit finally puts you in the ground so you don't have to listen to this bullshit for one more fucking second!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:49 pm

OOC: I have no idea what I am doing at this moment, lol.

Be back later with other TT.

It might be more character related.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:54 pm

RCA wrote:
Oh, and Dunnwood.

It's a gimmick.

Gimmick.

It is a gimmick.

Oh? Is your father fornicating with your former girlfriend a gimmick, Mr Austin?

Is a desire to rape Miss Striker - which, by the by, I declared first - a gimmick?

There is your answer.

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
You and six other motherfuckers in this place!! Or maybe they all are you ...HA!.... I am just saying some originality wouldn't hurt this place a bit. But I honestly don't give a flying fuck about the four of you....I am gonna go find my original thoughts in the bottom of that bottle of Jim Beam right over there....

You're Mr Spruance Mk II and you're crowing about originality?

Irony, thy name is my life.

There are three of us. Learn to count, yes?

Stupid fuck. Better start running.

I need a drink...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next