Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+22
Drew Michaels
TyranT
Christian Moorebyss
Rottata
David GS
Kaoru
Abel Steele
Hannibal Frost
Easy
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Virus
PX
Easty
iDeAndes
Jaro Classic
The Celt
Omega
The Returned
RCA
Slegna
Skyler Striker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Supremacy?
Rookies slaughtering FMW's first World Champion Ethan Blarf
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
Syanide and MASS Caesar dueling it out for the last Elimination Chamber spot
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eric Ares attempts to prove he's better than Calvin X. Carter
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ex-HavOc members Frost and Dunnwood face each other in one on one combat
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The next C4 contender is chosen from amongst Scorpio and Danse Macabre
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Veterans team up with rookies with Austin/Kaoru vs. Steele/NNN
 3% [ 1 ]
Striker and Caprice force each other to quit in an Abandoned Title match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
The Broken Saints make each other bleed
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap16%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Celt faces off with the renewed Harley in a UV Rules match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Ty dons the black and white to referee Romeo vs. Faith
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:42 pm

OOC: Well next time Easty give a girl a heads up will ya. I'm blonde so I don't catch on that quick lol
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:05 pm

The Celt wrote:
"When you come at the king, you'd best not miss"
Omar Little, The Wire

“"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings

Lewis Caroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Non-sense, right? Now we're on equal footing.

Speaking of non-sense, does Seth Omega ever shut up? Being spoon-fed lines about honor, friendship, courage, and bravery from your masters does not mean you hold these principles to be true. After all, the Devil knows his verse just as well as any silver-tongued Christian. Yet lacks the faith or humility to be welcomed back into his Father's kingdom.

"Broken Saint"? More like a broken record. Change the goddamn dial, son.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:38 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Speaking of non-sense, does Seth Omega ever shut up? Being spoon-fed lines about honor, friendship, courage, and bravery from your masters does not mean you hold these principles to be true. After all, the Devil knows his verse just as well as any silver-tongued Christian. Yet lacks the faith or humility to be welcomed back into his Father's kingdom.

Go ahead take a number, please take a number.

It looks like today is "Omega hands out ass whoopings day."
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:39 pm

stl311 wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

Well there was bound to be a first for you doing something right I guess.

But I don't want a number, really waiting in line until you've jobbed to all those people really leaves me with nothing to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:47 pm

stl311 wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

Wouldn't waste my time on you, personally. You are far from the most important member of the Broken Saints. Romeo and Exodus alone hold enough clout for that title. Apostasy's done more from what I can tell. Yet the Boys and Girls Christian Club of America really just comes across as children hurt by their blind faith in the "inherent" good of man. Using fists and feet and violence to create change is fucking retarded. Especially when the people don't want to change.

If a man enjoys his drunkeness, allow for him to be drunk. Lest you cause more strife to thy own self by taking from him his wineskin.

As for you giving me a whoopin'? I'm more threatened by my dead grandmother. With a switch, that woman could be deadly. And with your notoriously poor aim, concentration, and knack for rambling incoherently, I'd be more frightened of someone standing next to me then for myself.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 pm

OOC: Alphabet Boys ft. Eastside, all up in ya ass.

And damn, De, I fucking missed you.

stl311 wrote:

Oh wow Calvin, you managed to not be in handcuffs long enough to take a shot at me?

I'm calling you a fucking pawn because you don't have anything to offer either side, you are nothing to me. But if you want a response then I'll give you one.

You hung tough with Harley, I'll give you that. But what have you done lately? You beat Chris Kelson on a night that he watched one of his best friends get attacked for really no reason. You hung tough with Harley. And now you face Eric Ares, who as of late has been ripping you a new asshole. Maybe he should be your new cellmate.

Trust me Calvin, I'm the last man you want to step into the ring with. Go ask PX, he's been in the ring with me more than anyone else. Have you seen him around lately? I didn't think so.

You're right, I've got Chris Austin syndrome. I can't win a belt, but last time I checked I've come a lot closer than you have Calvin. See you think that the little things you do make you someone important. You think tinkering around with the same old opponents is cute. I don't find satisfaction in that, between Virus, Bryson, and facing my own family in a first blood match I have quite a bit on my plate. Let us not forget that Skyler is still steamed about the whole situational thing, but we will let sleeping dogs lie with that.

Listen Calvin, wrestling isn't really that mental. Sure if you can psych someone out you have an advantage, but if you can't hit just as hard as your opponent then outsmarting them might not help you that much. Go ahead, try and outsmart me. But you and Virus are in the same boat, both of you want in the ring with me...yet it won't happen until my terms want it to happen Calvin.

But first I want Virus...let me just say it is personal. Then Bryson and I will have a good old fashioned family get together. Then if I'm still not occupied...and if you manage to keep your nose clean I have no problem putting my name on the dotted line to face off with you.

I've been out of cuffs long enough to make a bigger dent in this place in two cycles than you have since 8.2. You've managed to wrangle yourself two ill fated title shots, but yet that puts you ahead of me how? But I'm glad to see the prison joke well is nearly dry; now its only the uncreative phony-toughs digging at the ground with rusty spoons

Dumbass wrote:
And now you face Eric Ares, who as of late has been ripping you a new asshole. Maybe he should be your new cellmate.

Could have sworn that was debunked a statement before yours. And since I know you lack the opposable thumbs to make scrolling back up past your word-dookie easier (ha, self-name drop) I'll give you a hand.

The Ares wrote:

You are making this rather difficult to dislike you and bash you before the match.

I mean I'm sure I'll get to it eventually, but you seem like a lot less of a fucktard than the average cum dumpster in this joint.

Yeah, that new asshole's coming in fine, all the better to shit all over you're senseless chest puffing, my dear. You see, Kelson, while an easy win, was just that a win. You didn't have that result, did you? You were in your ballgame, fuckin' dog collar match, (Also, while you can't swing a dead opossum at your retorts to me without hitting a prison/gay sex jab, your specialty match involves you being bound by the throat to another man in tights by a chain and spiked collar. Gay right? Uh-huh) and pulled out a no contest. but me, I was on his fucking brand and put a hurtin' on him. So you might not wanna bring Crissy into this.

While we're at it, you having Chris Austin syndrome is laughable. Yeah, the kid needs attention, and for some reason hasn't held a title, but don't act like you're cut from the same cloth. Both his need for attention and his lack of a belt are surprising, given the cat's got talent. YOU, on the other hand, haven't got a belt because you suck worse than PX, twice as worse, in fact, and you need attention because crawling back into the shadows after you toss another loss-log onto your suck-fire would mean stifling your pride, and everyone knows you're family doesn't fancy that.

You wanna act like you chased off PX, how does that work after losing to him? He's just a pussy that doesn't want to defend the belt against contenders, and most likely doesn't want to bore the people to sleep by womping you again. It'd just look bad on his part, pretending to care that you want his belt, knowing full well you're just another quick tally in his successful title defenses.

If you neglect the mental aspects of combat, you're just another body in the dirt to me. You aren't even in the realm of primetime in this place if you don't believe that. Ethan Black, Scorpio, Jaro, not even Drew would look at you the same after such a statement bleeding with naivete. But that's something you'll have to realize on your own shit. Maybe when we're eye to eye in that ring and you have to break your gaze from me, jolted by me ravishing you like a violent sex act with just a glance. You'll have to break that gaze and just eye the floor, but all you'll see is yourself laying flat with those big dull eyes slammed shut.

EDIT: I almost forgot, Eric. I find this trash talking concept as more of an outlet for a man to speak his mind rather than a petty necessity for hype building. I've got no strife with you, and I look forward to facing someone in this company I respect, so as to put on a match free of trivial synthetic drama, and full of competitive fire.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Seth, for the love of our alliance, please shut up.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:43 pm

OOC:Someone wanna fill me in on who the alphabet boys are?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:51 pm

OOC: RCA, CXC, maybe even PX too.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Easier wrote:
I almost forgot, Eric. I find this trash talking concept as more of an outlet for a man to speak his mind rather than a petty necessity for hype building. I've got no strife with you, and I look forward to facing someone in this company I respect, so as to put on a match free of trivial synthetic drama, and full of competitive fire.[/b][/color]

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, someone around here gets it.

Give this man a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Seth, Seth, Seth...round and round the drivel spills. But yet again, yet again you fall flat on your face.

You speak to Apathy and mention we both want to meet you in the ring. Deflate your sense of self you misused pile of ejaculate. Not for lack of confidence or ability to take your larynx from your throat, I just have better things to do.

Stepping into a ring with you is a waste of breath and physical exertion. I can tell from at least the involuntary flapping of your eyelids that there is some cognitive function going on behind the scenes. Yet from whatever happens when you open your mouth I can quite clearly see that it is nothing more than empty synapses firing.

Synapse.

After Synapse.

After Synapse.

Yet nothing is being received. No receptors. Failing Neurons.

So take your personal vendetta and fume about it. I have better things to do. Better things to destroy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:58 pm

To echo the sentiments of my viral friend, what's the use? You can't defeat the Fly French Squirel Kelson, Celt Jr., Funky Bunch, or any of your lower-midcard peers.

I said I wanted to eliminate the competition. Not compromise the headliners of the next pay per view's pre-show. Now I'm sure in Nashville, you're well respected. And yeah..I'll admit you've got pluck for getting back on the horse when it bucks you off. Yet when a horse kicks you jaw and you mumble blitheringly you'll do better next time while "aw shucks" it up, you make yourself look like a complete jackass.

You can speak, Coreleone. Yet there's no filter and often, your topics lack conjecture. Substance. Relevance.

It's clear you want all these things. As is par for the course, y'just ain't made of the right ingredients to matter.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 pm

I'm gone for three days and when I come back, hoping that people heed their own words, I see who else but redneck saint running my name in and out of his mouth like...insert gay/head joke here.

Why? We're nothing alike. You're a redneck. I'm West Coast. I'm in optimum shape. You could stand a extra run on the treadmill. I actually know that just because you can punch someone at the 'right time' doesn't mean you can tell a story or wrestle.

Despite this, I find you humorous because you're fat and and oozing with faggotry.

Alas, I don't get it. As much as you seem to hate me I keep finding that you want to tag along with me at every turn. Are you jealous that people still have to give me the benefit of the doubt because of what I have done? How sad is it that the sycophant you are...have 'lowered' yourself to comparing yourself in a roundabout way to me, of all people? I pity you.

Everyday you talk, I find a new weakness to exploit.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:57 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Wouldn't waste my time on you, personally. You are far from the most important member of the Broken Saints. Romeo and Exodus alone hold enough clout for that title. Apostasy's done more from what I can tell. Yet the Boys and Girls Christian Club of America really just comes across as children hurt by their blind faith in the "inherent" good of man. Using fists and feet and violence to create change is fucking retarded. Especially when the people don't want to change.

If a man enjoys his drunkeness, allow for him to be drunk. Lest you cause more strife to thy own self by taking from him his wineskin.

As for you giving me a whoopin'? I'm more threatened by my dead grandmother. With a switch, that woman could be deadly. And with your notoriously poor aim, concentration, and knack for rambling incoherently, I'd be more frightened of someone standing next to me then for myself.

Look around you Apathy, the landscape of the Broken Saints has been carved from the blood of two men. One family. Sure I may not have the FMW Title within my grasp, and I may not be the C4 Champion, but look at how deeply my hands have dug inside the master plan of the Saints. Everything the Saints do, every little hand on the clock that turns, it is because of me. Funny you should mention this talk about religion, because last time I check Apostasy and I are both of the Atheist religion. Good try though.

I don’t have a problem with the drunkenness, it’s only when the drunkenness effects the people surrounding the drunkee that the drunkness becomes a problem. I feel like FMW lost touch with what made it so damn great. Even the villains in FMW had a sense of pride, a spine, and respected what they were doing.

Not anymore, not it is about the latest car they drive or the last super model the fucked. It isn’t about family, it isn’t about friends, it isn’t about the blood, sweat, or tears and that’s the shit that makes feds go to hell. Maybe you’ll learn that someday.

Virus wrote:
Seth, Seth, Seth...round and round the drivel spills. But yet again, yet again you fall flat on your face.

You speak to Apathy and mention we both want to meet you in the ring. Deflate your sense of self you misused pile of ejaculate. Not for lack of confidence or ability to take your larynx from your throat, I just have better things to do.

Stepping into a ring with you is a waste of breath and physical exertion. I can tell from at least the involuntary flapping of your eyelids that there is some cognitive function going on behind the scenes. Yet from whatever happens when you open your mouth I can quite clearly see that it is nothing more than empty synapses firing.

Synapse.

After Synapse.

After Synapse.

So take your personal vendetta and fume about it. I have better things to do. Better things to destroy at the moment.

Sure you do Virus. This is eating you more than it is eating me. You sit there and you wonder why nobody talks about you. You attack at random, guys like Harley, guys like Mark, and nobody gives a fuck…not even them. Then the one time you try and destroy someone to make a fucking name for yourself I came from the back and you moved out of the ring faster than a cheetah on cocaine.

Why is that Virus? Are you that scared to face me when it isn’t on your terms? There I was face to face…it was two on two…and you turned tail and fucking ran. What a little bitch. I figured Jaro would of hired someone who would at least kick the shit out of what so many of you and your friends consider “lower card” wrestler.

Face it Virus, you’re so low on the totem pole that you’ve got a black convict dissing you. How fucking sad is that?

iDeAndes wrote:
To echo the sentiments of my viral friend, what's the use? You can't defeat the Fly French Squirel Kelson, Celt Jr., Funky Bunch, or any of your lower-midcard peers.

I said I wanted to eliminate the competition. Not compromise the headliners of the next pay per view's pre-show. Now I'm sure in Nashville, you're well respected. And yeah..I'll admit you've got pluck for getting back on the horse when it bucks you off. Yet when a horse kicks you jaw and you mumble blitheringly you'll do better next time while "aw shucks" it up, you make yourself look like a complete jackass.

You can speak, Coreleone. Yet there's no filter and often, your topics lack conjecture. Substance. Relevance.

It's clear you want all these things. As is par for the course, y'just ain't made of the right ingredients to matter.

I could defeat Kelson 9 out of 10 days of the week, I have defeated PX twice, who the fuck cares about Danse Macabre?

Cool story bro, but I’m probably a bigger deal in the state of Florida. Considering that is where I live now. Besides which, losing is part of the game. Every wrestler loses at least once, if not then none of us would be here now would we? This is the way I look at it. I’m like a Timex, I taking a licking and I keep on ticking.

That’s what makes me unlike the rest. You see guys lose 3 or 4 matches and they want to give up and change gimmicks and do this and do that. Not me. Gimmicks are overrated, and if you truly want my gimmick, my gimmick is I don’t give a fuck let’s get in the ring and wrestle. Period. So I’m going to keep doing what I doing and eventually it is going to work. Nuff said.

As far as relevance goes, you’re at the bottom of the totem pole considering you’ve had as many matches in your time here as President Bush has had good ideas in the White House. Apathy face it, until you have a match, win a match, and actually do something worth a shit you’re about as relevant as every other crotch stain who walks in here and claims to do this or do that. In other words, shut up and do it.

Easier wrote:

I've been out of cuffs long enough to make a bigger dent in this place in two cycles than you have since 8.2. You've managed to wrangle yourself two ill fated title shots, but yet that puts you ahead of me how? But I'm glad to see the prison joke well is nearly dry; now its only the uncreative phony-toughs digging at the ground with rusty spoons

Could have sworn that was debunked a statement before yours. And since I know you lack the opposable thumbs to make scrolling back up past your word-dookie easier (ha, self-name drop) I'll give you a hand.

Yeah, that new asshole's coming in fine, all the better to shit all over you're senseless chest puffing, my dear. You see, Kelson, while an easy win, was just that a win. You didn't have that result, did you? You were in your ballgame, fuckin' dog collar match, (Also, while you can't swing a dead opossum at your retorts to me without hitting a prison/gay sex jab, your specialty match involves you being bound by the throat to another man in tights by a chain and spiked collar. Gay right? Uh-huh) and pulled out a no contest. but me, I was on his fucking brand and put a hurtin' on him. So you might not wanna bring Crissy into this.

While we're at it, you having Chris Austin syndrome is laughable. Yeah, the kid needs attention, and for some reason hasn't held a title, but don't act like you're cut from the same cloth. Both his need for attention and his lack of a belt are surprising, given the cat's got talent. YOU, on the other hand, haven't got a belt because you suck worse than PX, twice as worse, in fact, and you need attention because crawling back into the shadows after you toss another loss-log onto your suck-fire would mean stifling your pride, and everyone knows you're family doesn't fancy that.

You wanna act like you chased off PX, how does that work after losing to him? He's just a pussy that doesn't want to defend the belt against contenders, and most likely doesn't want to bore the people to sleep by womping you again. It'd just look bad on his part, pretending to care that you want his belt, knowing full well you're just another quick tally in his successful title defenses.

If you neglect the mental aspects of combat, you're just another body in the dirt to me. You aren't even in the realm of primetime in this place if you don't believe that. Ethan Black, Scorpio, Jaro, not even Drew would look at you the same after such a statement bleeding with naivete. But that's something you'll have to realize on your own shit. Maybe when we're eye to eye in that ring and you have to break your gaze from me, jolted by me ravishing you like a violent sex act with just a glance. You'll have to break that gaze and just eye the floor, but all you'll see is yourself laying flat with those big dull eyes slammed shut.

EDIT: I almost forgot, Eric. I find this trash talking concept as more of an outlet for a man to speak his mind rather than a petty necessity for hype building. I've got no strife with you, and I look forward to facing someone in this company I respect, so as to put on a match free of trivial synthetic drama, and full of competitive fire.

Oh so you’ve got a problem with me being ahead of you? That’s the management’s issue. Did you see it? I ended up facing PX after I fucked Skyler over. Something I’ve been regretting recently. Doesn’t that strike you as odd that I had to involve myself with other people’s business? And I wouldn’t be forced to bring out the prison joke if you could actually stay out of trouble with the law.

You want to keep throwing Kelson in my face. Why not bring up beating PX? Apostasy? Flare? Gray? C’mon now, give me credit where credit is due. Sure I couldn’t beat Kelson in my signature match, but that was my first match back from rehab. Like I stated before 9 times out of 10 I could beat Kelson. Hell if you want to drag Kelson out from the back after this first blood match and I’ll kick his ass if it will get you to shut your damn mouth. Honestly I don’t really care about Kelson anymore, I mean for fucks sake that was a full cycle ago.

However, everyone else wants to bring that up. Calvin let us talk about your losses. How about Abel Steele? Didn’t you lose to a couple of other people as well? You know what. Don’t answer that, I don’t give a fuck. I’ve got a match to prepare for, CXC you’re pretty much off my radar for now.

As for you Virus…I’d watch your ass if I knew what was good for me.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:08 pm

stl311 wrote:
Look around you Apathy, the landscape of the Broken Saints has been carved from the blood of two men. One family. Sure I may not have the FMW Title within my grasp, and I may not be the C4 Champion, but look at how deeply my hands have dug inside the master plan of the Saints. Everything the Saints do, every little hand on the clock that turns, it is because of me. Funny you should mention this talk about religion, because last time I check Apostasy and I are both of the Atheist religion. Good try though.

The only reason the Broken Saints exist and are even remotely relevant is because of Drew Michaels. You know because he's the only one of you who actually does anything/matters. Want to know how we know Seth?

Because sometimes it gets results, and if you were behind everything it would all lead to failure, just like every other action you've taken as of yet.

Fuck, Drew you need to bitchslap your lap dog, he's starting to think he's actually the hand that feeds.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:27 pm

What my friends and I consider lower card wrestlers? Interesting, you claim to know anything about me. I don't care about who people are in this federation. I don't give a damn in the slightest where they fit into a card of your designation. A person is a person is a person. Keep your classifications to yourself Clifford.

This is what people talk about Omega. Not your prowess. Not your abilities. Not your successes. But your complete inability to prove to be anything worthwhile. You're a stain. A worthless vermin that needs to be squished.

All you do is bark about in your entirely nonsensical fashion while the rest of us turn our heads away from what appears to be the stench of your own testicles and feces dripping from your mouth, like any good dog.

Perhaps you weren't paying attention, which seems about par for the course, when I said you were a waste of time. Perhaps even the physical evidence of this failed to take root in that depleted brain of yours when I left the ring.

But you did prove one thing to us. Seth Omega is a wee bit of a racist isn't he? What does it matter that the convict is Black, Seth? Why would you need to qualify his color when placing me so low on the totem pole?

And spin your rhetoric elsewhere. You claim me as a coward for attacking people from behind. Yet you cost skyler Striker his match. You stepped in, interfered and "fucked Skyler over..." regret it or not Omega you're just as pathetic as you claim me to be.

I'm done with you Omega. Respond all you want it will illicit nothing. I have more important people to prepare for at the moment. And yes that is a snub in case it flew too far over your head. I know your cognitive responses are on par with the cement below. Alistair Wolfe is a far more important entity than you cane hope to be your delirious stain.

So keep barking Seth. Until that pre-ordained time when we are to meet in the ring, I will not waste the oxygen it takes to respond to you. It is also more important.

On a side note, once again of more important matters...

Apathy...Calvin...perhaps we should speak sometime about business. It would seem it may be very beneficial for us all.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:15 pm

OOC: I wish I knew who you^ were.

IC:

study
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:56 pm

OOC: We could always get a coffee sometime?

IC:

I've tried waiting in broad daylight for Alistair. In the open. Free from confines.

But it appears you skulk still.

I'm waiting for you Alistair.

Perhaps I should try waiting in the darkness. Amongst the shadows. Away from the light.

But then.

Well then.

Then you'll never see me remove that pretty little head from your body will you? And I'll never get too see that look in your eyes right before I eviscerate you.

I'll be waiting Alistair.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:18 pm

stl311 wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

I don’t have a problem with the drunkenness, it’s only when the drunkenness effects the people surrounding the drunkee that the drunkness becomes a problem. I feel like FMW lost touch with what made it so damn great. Even the villains in FMW had a sense of pride, a spine, and respected what they were doing.

Not anymore, not it is about the latest car they drive or the last super model the fucked. It isn’t about family, it isn’t about friends, it isn’t about the blood, sweat, or tears and that’s the shit that makes feds go to hell. Maybe you’ll learn that someday.

Virus wrote:

Synapse.

After Synapse.

After Synapse.

Sure you do Virus. This is eating you more than it is eating me. You sit there and you wonder why nobody talks about you. You attack at random, guys like Harley, guys like Mark, and nobody gives a fuck…not even them. Then the one time you try and destroy someone to make a fucking name for yourself I came from the back and you moved out of the ring faster than a cheetah on cocaine.

Why is that Virus? Are you that scared to face me when it isn’t on your terms? There I was face to face…it was two on two…and you turned tail and fucking ran. What a little bitch. I figured Jaro would of hired someone who would at least kick the shit out of what so many of you and your friends consider “lower card” wrestler.

Face it Virus, you’re so low on the totem pole that you’ve got a black convict dissing you. How fucking sad is that?

iDeAndes wrote:

I could defeat Kelson 9 out of 10 days of the week, I have defeated PX twice, who the fuck cares about Danse Macabre?

Cool story bro, but I’m probably a bigger deal in the state of Florida. Considering that is where I live now. Besides which, losing is part of the game. Every wrestler loses at least once, if not then none of us would be here now would we? This is the way I look at it. I’m like a Timex, I taking a licking and I keep on ticking.

That’s what makes me unlike the rest. You see guys lose 3 or 4 matches and they want to give up and change gimmicks and do this and do that. Not me. Gimmicks are overrated, and if you truly want my gimmick, my gimmick is I don’t give a fuck let’s get in the ring and wrestle. Period. So I’m going to keep doing what I doing and eventually it is going to work. Nuff said.

As far as relevance goes, you’re at the bottom of the totem pole considering you’ve had as many matches in your time here as President Bush has had good ideas in the White House. Apathy face it, until you have a match, win a match, and actually do something worth a shit you’re about as relevant as every other crotch stain who walks in here and claims to do this or do that. In other words, shut up and do it.

Easier wrote:

Oh so you’ve got a problem with me being ahead of you? That’s the management’s issue. Did you see it? I ended up facing PX after I fucked Skyler over. Something I’ve been regretting recently. Doesn’t that strike you as odd that I had to involve myself with other people’s business? And I wouldn’t be forced to bring out the prison joke if you could actually stay out of trouble with the law.

You want to keep throwing Kelson in my face. Why not bring up beating PX? Apostasy? Flare? Gray? C’mon now, give me credit where credit is due. Sure I couldn’t beat Kelson in my signature match, but that was my first match back from rehab. Like I stated before 9 times out of 10 I could beat Kelson. Hell if you want to drag Kelson out from the back after this first blood match and I’ll kick his ass if it will get you to shut your damn mouth. Honestly I don’t really care about Kelson anymore, I mean for fucks sake that was a full cycle ago.

However, everyone else wants to bring that up. Calvin let us talk about your losses. How about Abel Steele? Didn’t you lose to a couple of other people as well? You know what. Don’t answer that, I don’t give a fuck. I’ve got a match to prepare for, CXC you’re pretty much off my radar for now.

As for you Virus…I’d watch your ass if I knew what was good for me.

Stick and stones, darlin'.

The reason Kelson is brought up is because he in the standard of mediocrity being warranted title shots based more on who he knows rather than what he offers in talent.

Hence the parallels between your less than meteoric rises continue.

You truthfully might be dumber than Celt, Omega. Here's why. Your entire organization is based on Judea-Christian principles of right and wrong. All of it's members have connections to Judea-Christian faiths and idealisms. Dante Jones, the miserable drunk that he's become was raised a Baptist. Drew Michaels and Romeo Vizzini - Roman Catholic. The concepts of Apostasy and the whole Alpha and Omega thing? Being absolute? All pertaining to the notions of a higher power. Even being Atheist means you believe in something - be it the laughable notion that you in all of your infinite fucking wisdom, paitence, and intelligence came from you yourself or that you can explain the inner-most workings of your soul via science makes you a sheep.

Scrolled back a few shows. Weren't you offering your services to the highest bidder like some kind of common thug? Kindly shut the holy fuck up about not changing your mind about who you are and what it is you represent. One minute, you're a proud Sicilian with his "fuggetaboutit"s and Saint Anthony medallion. The next, your a simpering "good guy" guilted into action by Exodus and simply overjoyed to fit in with the cool crowd.

You haven't the right nor the "honor" to say you're any better off than I until you actually win gold, boy. Your self-important sense of entitlement is as misplaced as your sexually repressed pinings to growing closer to your hero in Drew fucking Michaels.

Finally, I never mentioned Danse Macabre. I was refering to your new bunk mate, implying he's backpeddling by joining forces with a group that "loves FMW so much", it's brilliant agenda is reducing it to rubble. Bravo. Real revolutionary there. Quite heroic. Truthfully showing a spine to increase your number, encompass the entire federation into following you, Jim Jones, and drink the magic Kool-Aid.

So yes. You're a fucking apocalyptic, raging, vainglorious idiot who rambles and catches his foot in his mouth more often than naught.

Glad we've taken the time to be acquainted.

Apathy tilts his hat.

To business. I conjure we will have some sort of meeting in the future, Virus. Though I was under the impression there would be others more likely to fly the ol' banner.

Not that I have anything against Mr. Carter, mind. Though I hear tales of him being unable to play well with other. Not particularly the type of egg I want in my omlete.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Fair enough Apathy, but as I like to tell myself, we sometimes find allies in the unlikliest of places. Or in our instance, in entirely obvious places.

Though as I have mentioned, I am merely the arm of the beast. In the end, the head must make the final decision. But from here, it would be unwise to pass on such an opportunity as this.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Virus wrote:
Fair enough Apathy, but as I like to tell myself, we sometimes find allies in the unlikliest of places. Or in our instance, in entirely obvious places.

Though as I have mentioned, I am merely the arm of the beast. In the end, the head must make the final decision. But from here, it would be unwise to pass on such an opportunity as this.

Then you too can be an appendage for the puppet master. Arms, Ears, Eyes, Penis, all of these or more could be open to you if you too will hide your identity and be someone else's bitch.

Nothing against you personal "Virus" but the whole "I'm not my own man" shouldn't look to appealing to anyone who wasn't a failure before the offer.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Do we denegrate those in the military for following orders? They are but arms in the lumbering machine. Yet we applaud and salute them. Many in these organization are there because they want to fire a gun. To "kill a raghead". They wish to do something that is not allowed outside of certain standards, so they enlist in the military, which under guidelines, allows them to shoot. To kill. To maim.

Think of it the same way. Outside of this organization the things I wish to do would be difficult to achieve. An opportunity was presented. An agreement was made.

A soldier is a soldier is a soldier. I simply recognize it. I am given the opportunity to do what I enjoy, so I took it.

And no slight taken Mr. Ares. I enjoy your presence. And while it may or may not mean a thing, I have great admiration for your tongue in cheek barbs.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:52 pm

A soldier is a person though, not a person scared to show their face with out the blessing of their master. Also a soldier generally works for the better of his country, not bum rushing wrestlers on a weekly television show, but hey if you want to draw the comparison.

Seriously where do people get off comparing us to soldiers, we get paid better, we don't have to follow orders unless we are little pussies who can't do it on our own ie. Virus, and what they do isn't for fucking entertainment you tool. They go out to save lives, makes a difference in the world, and despite what Drew Michaels has led the world to believe nothing here is going to save a life, redeem a soul, or change the world.

No we entertain, we don't protect or do anything to make their lives better other than letting them forget for a brief moment that theirs lives are filled with more shit than Seth Omega's logic.

Anyone who believes otherwise is an egotistical idiot with a god complex.

Seriously, it's not often I of all people get to call people that.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:56 pm

I'm not comparing what we do to that of Soldiers. Not in the slightest. It is entirely different.

I hide my face due to physical deformity from a gunshot wound. Not out of fear, or inability to reveal, more for protection. My identity is neither here nor there. I am Virus. Virus is who I am. There is nothing beyond that. There is no Nick Bryson behind this mask. There is simply Virus.

We are not soldiers. I was merely drawing a comparison on the structure, nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:25 pm

I chuckle.

I chuckle everytime someone searching for something to say against a masked wrassler is that they are hiding. It's a point blank shot to the face. Would you truthfully be able to stomach that bit of ugliness? See, Eric Ares is of the mindset to do things on his lonesome. He wants to owe no one anything. It makes sense. He wants not to submit so as not to lose sense of self.

There is no "self". There is only the human mind mimicing others in order to give the illusion of individualism.

I, on the other hand, simply enjoy my work. And my niece requires such lavish expenses. Count me in, Virus.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:31 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
I chuckle.

I chuckle everytime someone searching for something to say against a masked wrassler is that they are hiding. It's a point blank shot to the face. Would you truthfully be able to stomach that bit of ugliness? See, Eric Ares is of the mindset to do things on his lonesome. He wants to owe no one anything. It makes sense. He wants not to submit so as not to lose sense of self.

There is no "self". There is only the human mind mimicing others in order to give the illusion of individualism.

I, on the other hand, simply enjoy my work. And my niece requires such lavish expenses. Count me in, Virus.

No I want to do what I want, where I want, how I want. The idea of working for others would throw a monkey wrench into how I want to live my life, so I choose not to.

As for the hiding, I was using that more to show how even his sense of self belongs to his puppet master.

Then again as you just showed there really is nothing money can't buy. Who knows, maybe even I have a price.

Doubt it, but who the fuck knows.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:44 am

stl311 wrote:

Apparently you don't know how this 'business' works.

People that get the money, that get the fame, the glory? Have gimmicks. The crowd loves or hates them for a reason. My reason? A person out to expose the heroes' weaknesses and hypocrisy...and to gravely defile a female or two if need be.

Now, I'm not sure how I missed this but I have to say I'm glad I caught it now. Do you not like the fact that I switched gimmicks?

Do you not like how a 3 match losing streak is uncharted waters for someone like me? I mean, you just lost what, 3-4 matches consecutively yourself, and you've gone and completely changed your attitude and become this fucking sadsack 'It'll be OK next time' fuck, which is exactly what you called me out on in your yellow-bellied maggot way.

I exist because of that. People aren't honest, they're blind to the true them. You are no exception.

Anyway, I say again. Keep my greatness out of your shit-eating, ass kissing mouth. If you have something you want to say to me, man up and say it to my face, as I do to you and anyone else I damn well please, you idiotic piece of garbage that continues to soil what is soon to be my federation.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:08 am

OOC: People need to stop warping FMW's reality.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:06 am

RCA wrote:
I exist because of that. People aren't honest, they're blind to the true them. You are no exception.

You exist because while we seem to have no qualms as a race about putting down a rabid dog, applying the same concept to a human being makes people's conscience alarm tingle.

Somebody call the vet
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:20 am

Abel Steele wrote:

You exist because while we seem to have no qualms as a race about putting down a rabid dog, applying the same concept to a human being makes people's conscience alarm tingle.

Somebody call the vet

The vet putting down a rabid do---really?....really??

Cut the tough talk, Abel. Life is not a Steven Segal movie. As convenient as it would be, people like myself and Chris Austin don't always die in the end. Go on, throw all the one liners you want. See if they help you do that ever-climactic jumping roundhouse kick that takes the evil businessman out for good.

For my part, I'll be busy winning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next