Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+22
Drew Michaels
TyranT
Christian Moorebyss
Rottata
David GS
Kaoru
Abel Steele
Hannibal Frost
Easy
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Virus
PX
Easty
iDeAndes
Jaro Classic
The Celt
Omega
The Returned
RCA
Slegna
Skyler Striker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Supremacy?
Rookies slaughtering FMW's first World Champion Ethan Blarf
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
Syanide and MASS Caesar dueling it out for the last Elimination Chamber spot
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eric Ares attempts to prove he's better than Calvin X. Carter
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ex-HavOc members Frost and Dunnwood face each other in one on one combat
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The next C4 contender is chosen from amongst Scorpio and Danse Macabre
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Veterans team up with rookies with Austin/Kaoru vs. Steele/NNN
 3% [ 1 ]
Striker and Caprice force each other to quit in an Abandoned Title match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
The Broken Saints make each other bleed
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap16%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Celt faces off with the renewed Harley in a UV Rules match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Ty dons the black and white to referee Romeo vs. Faith
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:16 am

Look, just because you learned about our culture from Steven Segal movies doesn't mean you have to assume we all act that way.

As far as you winning goes, well I haven't seen hide nor hair of my partner as yet. While that would normally be a disadvantage on this occasion the only way I can lose this match is if he gets pinned or submits. So I literally can't lose....

And what happened to you keeping your mouth shut until I learned your name? You shouldn't make promises you can't keep.

Go hug a koala or something
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Abel Steele wrote:

You exist because while we seem to have no qualms as a race about putting down a rabid dog, applying the same concept to a human being makes people's conscience alarm tingle.

Somebody call the vet

Well, excuse me for not having a conscience when it comes to extermination. As I've said, I'm for the most part a product of my environment.

OOC: What do you mean, Celt?
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Look, just because you learned about our culture from Steven Segal movies doesn't mean you have to assume we all act that way.

As far as you winning goes, well I haven't seen hide nor hair of my partner as yet. While that would normally be a disadvantage on this occasion the only way I can lose this match is if he gets pinned or submits. So I literally can't lose....

And what happened to you keeping your mouth shut until I learned your name? You shouldn't make promises you can't keep.

I'm not assuming that everyone acts that way. Just you.

And it's nice to see that you're making excuses for your team already. It pays to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:45 pm

It's a shame. I mean, I know I can't lose either, but it doesn't I'm not going to try and break a face so I can, you know, win?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:35 pm

RCA wrote:

OOC: What do you mean, Celt?

OOC: Well, I suppose I just find when the talk of FMW as a worked business counter-productive when 99% of our promos are based on the idea that our characters are actually real, i.e. that the reality proposed within a promo is a real occurrence rather than worked act. Basically I've always thought we've gone by the idea that everything we do IC actually happened. Thus, when De mentions how our "business" works, i.e. it's a work; that warps our reality slightly.

I mean how is someone, IC, supposed to respond to the proposition that this is a work when everything they've ever done say in a promo is based on the idea that FMW is real?

I mean it cuts both ways: It's annoying when Guy 1 says "Hey Guy 2, I just almost killed guy 3 to get here, what's makes you think I won't do the same to you?" and Guy 2 just scoffs that FMW isn't real so Guy 3 is fine. Or the other-side: Guy 1: "Hey Guy 2, fact of the matter is I'm one of the top guys here and one of the most entertaining" Guy 2: "Uhhh, no you're not, you've lost X amount of matches whereas Y! Me>You" when Guy 1 is way up the card and in harder matches as oppose to guy 2 whose way down the card killing jobbers.

I think we should just settle on a reality and go with it, and personally I prefer the kayfabe, this is real approach. The smarky angle is a cause of too many headaches to do.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:26 pm

OOC: Or we could just let people write what they want to write and let it be like that. One person wants to see it as real good for them, one wants to be smarky and see it as a business, good for them.

Simple fact is you can't enforce that on anyone without taking away their right to write however they feel.

Celty you just need to come up with better answers.

Guy 1 - I just killed a guy.

Guy 2 - Lies, FMW is fake, your not realz lol.

Guy 1 pulls out a severed head.

Guy 1 - Man, these are some awesome fucking props then, damned thing didn't stop screaming till I cut it off.

I know it's a lame example, but it shows it can be done.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:14 pm

IC: Neutral

Being a bad guy is lazy as fuck some days.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:19 pm

OOC: Aren't you supposed to be instigating things? Pissing people off? Participating in various levels of jackassery if you're a baddie?

Quit slackin.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Do you fear the evisceration Alistair? Do ti makes you feel uneasy to know that I plan to remove limbs rom your body?

I've been waiting and yet still you remain quiet. Afraid to speak. Afraid to show your face. It's an interesting situation considering I plan to remove the flesh of your face from your very skull.

Show your face Wolfe. While you still have one.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:23 pm

OOC: Make me. You know despite my 'behaviors' deep down I'm a good guy. Smile

IC:

study

Says here that the bad guy CAN get the girl from time to time.

Who knew?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 pm

OOC: Fair.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:25 pm

OOC: Unfair.

IC:

Anxiety was the best brand ever.

Discuss so I can watch intently.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:05 pm

I concur. For obvious reasons.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:54 am

ToastErr wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

I'm not assuming that everyone acts that way. Just you.

And it's nice to see that you're making excuses for your team already. It pays to be prepared.

Either something was lost in translation or you are just a retard...

I said my team can't lose.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:34 am

OOC: Let me ask you a question, Celt.

When you watch TNA or WWE, does your brain hurt? Rhetorical question. Blurring the line of kayfabe and "real life" has been happening for the past fifteen years or so. And if everything were really real, people like Jaro and Harlequin would be locked up permanently.

Suspend thine disbelief, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:52 pm

A faint knock on a door interrupts the laughter-filled room. A quick shuffle of the steps is followed by:

Michaels: I will get it.

Apostasy: Do you always have to talk like that?

Laughter ensues. Drew Michaels scoffs and goes to get the door. His joy is replaced by utter malice as he glares into the face of the hooded intruder.

Michaels: What the hell do you want, you piece of shit.

RCA: I want to talk to you, alone.

Michaels goes to slam the door before Austin grabs it, his hand trembles in desperation. Michaels looks into the eys of Austin...inside of them resides hope.

Michaels: Christopher, I do not have time for your sick games. I do not care to hear what you have to say. Your words towards Jade, Juliet...everyone...they have sealed your fate. Now is not the time but trust me when I say this, your Goddamn penance will come.

RCA: If you walk away now...it'll haunt you forever.

Michaels: I doubt it. Leave. Now.

RCA: Help. me.

Michaels: This fucking bullshit again?!!? I tried to help you, I begged and pleaded and waited. I gave you all the time you needed in the world, and you spit in my face. Why should I help you now?

Michaels stares daggers into Austin's soul. Austin looks on with a blank stare. There's only one answer he can give...one answer that he shouldn't say.

RCA: Help me or I do it again.

Michaels: (confused) Do what again, exactly?

RCA: (deadpan, defeated, cold) What do you think?

Michaels' eyes grow wide as Austin turns to walk away. Michaels grows furious as he says back to the Saints:

Michaels: I will be right back.

Before slowly closing the door to their locker room and making a beeline to Austin. Michaels dives and pounces onto Austin. After gaining a full mount on Austin, Michaels raises his hand to strike down Austin.

Michaels: You. disgust. me.

But before Michaels can strike, Austin looks on, fury all over his face, except in his eyes...where pools of salty liquid form. The eyes show regret, confusion. Austin is lost and Michaels can see it. Michaels fights every fiber of his being to strike Austin dead, for he is the Chosen One...and he must try to save. So he snatches up Austin and drags him to a room, where they are the only two occupants. Lord knows what will be said behind those closed doors. Only the Lord knows.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
I said my team can't lose.

And last I checked, that sounded like false bravado on behalf of Nathans for not showing up. Quite ahead of time too. That's why I credited you on your preparation. You're already puffing out your chest at the prospect of your partner no-showing, with little to no indication.

If he literally disappears, you'll just forfeit the match altogether. That's the whole point...that you CAN very easily lose, and that you seem to be expecting it. Simple.

Just because you aren't smart enough to understand the insult, don't presume I'm stupid.

Last edited by ToastErr on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:02 pm

I may not have a trademark laugh.

I bear no cross of burden.

But I will hold up your head.

I will carve those X's deep into your eyes.

I will marvel at the pain I can create.

So when you see the blade of the knife. When you feel it press against the soft tissue below your eye before the soft slumber of the shock overcomes you, make sure you look. Look directly where my eye should be.

Stare at the scarred flesh. The blood that seeps from shattered tear ducts. Burn the image into your memory. See what you will become.

I'm waiting Alistair.

Tick.

Tock.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Fun Fact for the day: Wolfe is a Vampire, it is 4:24 PM EST, and sunlight burns Vampires.

Good job Virus, even against Alistair you fail.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Dipshit, read previous comments about I've made about waiting. In both light and dark. And alluding to his nature of being "less than human." For fucks sake you're an idiot. Oh No! It seems I already knew and once again Seth Omega looks like the drooling handicap cousin that Drew carts around so he doesn't get in trouble or not being nice.

Put your feet back in your mouth, tilt your head back a little bit so that gag reflex activates and choke.

How anyone tolerates your presence for more than a microsecond is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Damn Virus, I'm sorry...I didn't realize it was that time of the month for you.

Don't let Jaro stick his cock in your ass this week, he might knock you up as well.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Ye can' ge' pregnan' from anal sex, dipshi'.

Be fair, Eastwoood, this is Mr Omega we're referring to here. He probably still assumes the world revolves around his gravity-inducing mass.

You can get preggers from anal.

'Ow?

Put a spike on the end of your cock, then jab downwards and rip through her sphincter, end up in her womb. Adds insult to injury.

...that's vile.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the Dunnwood Brothers Family Circus.

So much fail it is almost a win.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Childish insults, Mr Omega? I'd honestly expect better from the protege of my tutor's rival; but time and some imbecilic teachers providing you with the ability to turn those guttural sounds that eschew from your filthy mouth into basic human speech have proven such a fact wrong more than a dozen time over, so shame on me for assuming you'd actually have anything worthwhile to say.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:29 pm

OOC: A gay joke and a PMS joke? Really...that's the best you can muster?

IC: A gay joke and a PMS joke? Really...that's the best you can muster? You're slipping Seth. Feet meet Mouth.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:32 pm

OOC: I'm in the middle of a promo, or else I would be more in depth and more serious. Meanwhile...

IC: Fuck you both.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:34 pm

So am I.

I sigh, Mr Omega.

My masked associate, I trust you are doing well?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:57 am

Listen up and listen good.

No matter what I won't lose a match no contest. I'll go down swinging on my own against both of you clowns before I let that happen. You can make the rules whatever you want but I want a piece of RCA that bad I'll accept.... handicap, gauntlet...whatever.

You just happened to have your name attached to the contest, I got no other reason to care what you are doing.

Sucks to be you
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
I want a piece of RCA that bad I'll accept.... handicap, gauntlet...whatever.

Look, I like you.

So I would advise against you 'wanting a piece of RCA' as anything I do to you will hurt.

I hate that I had to use the baton on you, but them's the breaks. Anyway yeah, I apologize, and come Lethal Injection, I apologize for that too.

Because if I have my way, I'm going to be all over you like RCA on velvet-textured oasis.

Nothing personal, friend. Nothing personal at all. Just FMW needs to learn something about RCA.

He's good.

Very good.

You are too, but...Supremacy and Lethal Injection will show the truth, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:19 pm

I LOVE it when a plan comes together!!! For all the crap Moore and ADD or DVD or whatever the hell his name was were spewing earlier, they are nowhere to be found!! That movie star prick hasn't opened his mouth yet....I love a good walkover, finally folks around here respect my talent and tenacity....DRINKS ARE ON THE HOUSE!! Thanks to Axel Van Osbourne -- The newest FMW clusterfuck winner!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next