Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+31
Damien
Leon Caprice
Shock
TyranT
Nero Trinity
iDeAndes
Ripper
PX
Black Marcubone
Gabriel Crow
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
Drew Michaels
Mark Johansson
John Derrick
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
RCA
Abel Steele
the nick bryson
David GS
Cactus Sam
The Celt
Slegna
Omega
Easty
Hannibal Frost
Vincent Van Rose
Jeff
Eric Scorpio
Rottata
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Catalyst?
Harrison Ford, Nicolas Cage and Axl Rose
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap19%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Sam and Mark going at it like wild dogs
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap0%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The FIRST-EVER FOR REALZ LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap6%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Gold Card Gauntlet and hoping that the Gold Card winner doesn't vacate it
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap16%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
The threesome for the World Heavyweight Championship
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap3%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Jaro's getting married, YAY
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap10%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
WAR GAMES!!!
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap45%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:48 am

I’m livin’ in the 21st century
Doin’ something mean to it
Do it better than anybody you ever seen do it
Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it
I guess every superhero need his theme music

No one man should have all that power
The clock’s tickin’, I just count the hours
Stop trippin’, I’m trippin’ off the power
(21st century schizoid man)
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Bring on the War Games...

Yay...

Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Just as a heads-up, the triple threat match between Whitt, Ripper, and Crysto is listed as a "Singles Match". Might wanna fix that/clear that up.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm

OOC: Love the idea of Nic Cage Harrison Ford and Axl Rose getting in the fray with guys who have similar names!! Awesome crazy idea!

Bring it on Cage and Ford....Ford ain't done shit since Star Wars and Cage ain't never done shit...Axl and I will rip the two of you apart....That other Cage and Ford can kiss the fattest part of my ass, Team Axel will roll!!!
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Let's see if Seth can handle being team captain for Distortion.

Don't fuck up, big guy.

OOC: So can someone explain to me how the war games match works in an OOC sense? Like, how the winner is decided and all that janky wanky.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Janky wanky. Hee hee.

Winning team is last team to have members still eligible, IIRC.

*filing through wedding ceremony papers*

*drinking*

*fapping*
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Let's see if Seth can handle being team captain for Distortion.

Don't fuck up, big guy.

OOC: So can someone explain to me how the war games match works in an OOC sense? Like, how the winner is decided and all that janky wanky.

In that case I'll be sure to watch my blindside.

OOC: Basically it's an elimination match to my understanding, where the only way to win is to gradually eliminate different members. I would be under the assumption that the team with the most votes added with their promo totals will win. But the order of elimination will probably vary by promo score.

That seems to make the most sense.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Um, have any of you eejits ever seen a War Games match!?

War Games is the match beyond, bitches, and elimination would takes FOREVER times ∞, especially with 15 motherfuckers in it.

Format for War Games is this:

A single member of each team (chosen by their respective teams) will start off the match. After a select period of time (say two minutes perhaps) a coin-toss will take place to decide which team gets to send in another member. The coin toss always goes to the heels so they can get their heat by ganging up on the faces until the faces comes in and comback, until the heels get back int and outnumber again until everyone is in.

Then shit is on; Submission is the only way to victory. It's bloody, it's brawly, it's fierce. Match goes til the FIRST man gives up.

That's right. It's a tough lost to take by some-one has to do it (Normally JJ Dillion Razz) and normally ends up the heels using something metal to torture the best face in either submission or TKO (THE REFEREE CALLED BUT HE NEVAR CONCEDED DEFEAT TO TEH CELT!!!!1!111!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Right, War Games. Totally forgot about that. I'm just going to go sit in the corner and hope people forget that I ever said anything.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Well technically that was the only way to win the WCW War Games. The CZW version is elimination. And the WWE version just sucks massive cock and balls.

Also it should be noted that eliminations aren't allowed to happen until all members of all teams are in.

Which should make for a lovely clusterfuck.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Omega wrote:
And the WWE version just sucks massive cock and balls.

I would hope so since I've never seen the WWE do a WarGames before.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:16 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:
Omega wrote:
And the WWE version just sucks massive cock and balls.

I would hope so since I've never seen the WWE do a WarGames before.

Some people say that the elimination chamber is their attempt at War Games, others say Survivor Series is a version of it.

I was referring to one of those.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Neither of those are even close to what WarGames brings
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:26 pm

Omega wrote:
Implying Survivor Series might sucks balls

Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

I wouldn't count CZW's Cage of Death as a "War Games" match anymore, I mean at first it was but they've pretty much revamped it completely to suit CZW so now it's own beast (I mean that in a positive way, credit where credit is due CZW are pretty handy when it comes to building wrestling related structures and COD is now well suited to the OMG spots that their fans like).

The elimination aspects works for CZW because each elimination gets to be a sick bump such as off the top of the cage through a table.

Since we're not doing a UV War Games I think it makes more sense to follow the NWA's lead on it and go one elimination or something similar...keep it intense and lethal.

I mean the mechanics of eliminating at least 13 guys would just be insane

Edit: Although 15 guys in two rings (hell 3,4???) won't be a picnic either, but I guess we'll circumvent it by have lots of people sell shit like crazy (IT'S LIKE A GRAVEYARD OR A BATTLEFIELD IN THERE TONY SCHIAVONE!)

Last edited by The Celt on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Or we could just come up with our own War Games Rules and make it our own thing.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Omega wrote:
Or we could just come up with our own War Games Rules and make it our own thing.

This. Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:52 pm

I can't tell if that was approval or disapproval.

Quit speaking third world languages slant eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:54 pm

I'm sorry if your redneck stupidity forbids you from understanding intelligent verbosity such as this.

That said it's easy to tell what I said.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Can we have Jaro back now?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:15 pm

I wish we could, too.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Okay...gut-check time.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Bryson: Here we finally are. God its seemed like forever to get to this stupid War Games match and you know I have to say, Im a little worried about our teams chances. I mean, when you consider how everyone on team Ammunition is out to get each other and everyone on team Distortion is being lead by a fat sack of shit, it really has me shaking in my boots.

I sincerely hope my team can pull out the W, but I know both teams will give it..haha... ahem, give it their...snortALL. HAHAHAHAHA.

Oh man, ooh ho.

Bryson wipes a tear from his eye

Oh, thats rich.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:27 pm

Dear useless FMW employee in charge of the Company website,

Listen here.... mate, I don't appreciate some snot nosed, pimple faced, little shite making smart ass remarks. I didn't 'vacate' the Gold Card, I was bloody well robbed of it by that corrupt son of a bitch posing as a Commissioner. Next time you want to run an opinion poll I suggest you choose your words with a little more care bloke.

Either that or flamin' well brace yourself for a size 11 where the sun don't shine. Ok fella?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:41 pm

OOC: If you people had read Ammunition 11.3 you'd know how War Games is going down.

Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Quote :
Hostyle: And the main event…WAR GAMES! 15 men, three teams, one goal! The end of the FMW Games will be bloody and brutal, and the winner becomes the A-show, by all rights!

Sound: And we have the rules of the match for you now! There will be three rings, one for each division. There will be three large pods for each team, and the match will start with one member of each team, triple threat style.

Hostyle: Every 5 minutes, three more men will enter, one from each division. BUT, entry order is determined by the teams themselves, so I’d hope you guys are getting along because if you’re hoping to be last, well you have no control over it.

Sound: Eliminations can happen at anytime, via pinfall, submission, or knockout. All 15 men do not have to enter the match before eliminations can happen. The Last Team Standing wins WAR GAMES! However, it is possible for a division to win the FMW Games without winning this match as all matches are worth points, however that likely won’t happen. In the event of a tie, the tie-breaker is War Games itself.

Aww....no cage Sad
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:11 am

the nick bryson wrote:
Bryson: Here we finally are. God its seemed like forever to get to this stupid War Games match and you know I have to say, Im a little worried about our teams chances. I mean, when you consider how everyone on team Ammunition is out to get each other and everyone on team Distortion is being lead by a fat sack of shit, it really has me shaking in my boots.

I sincerely hope my team can pull out the W, but I know both teams will give it..haha... ahem, give it their...snortALL. HAHAHAHAHA.

Oh man, ooh ho.

Bryson wipes a tear from his eye

Oh, thats rich.

Remember that time I beat you bye?

Good times, it's gonna be fun to relive them.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:26 am

Ah, the infamous O'Rion title run.

Who can forget those awesome three weeks.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:37 am

Way to beat a dead horse fatty.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:44 am

There is a cage for War Games.

Here's my epic MS Paint illustration:

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD Catalyst
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next