Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+31
Damien
Leon Caprice
Shock
TyranT
Nero Trinity
iDeAndes
Ripper
PX
Black Marcubone
Gabriel Crow
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
Drew Michaels
Mark Johansson
John Derrick
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
RCA
Abel Steele
the nick bryson
David GS
Cactus Sam
The Celt
Slegna
Omega
Easty
Hannibal Frost
Vincent Van Rose
Jeff
Eric Scorpio
Rottata
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Catalyst?
Harrison Ford, Nicolas Cage and Axl Rose
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap19%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Sam and Mark going at it like wild dogs
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The FIRST-EVER FOR REALZ LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Gold Card Gauntlet and hoping that the Gold Card winner doesn't vacate it
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap16%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
The threesome for the World Heavyweight Championship
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Jaro's getting married, YAY
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
WAR GAMES!!!
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_lcap45%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Omega wrote:
The Saints suck?

I am sorry Bryson, where is your fucking logic?

Let's keep in mind that you've been beaten like a government mule not once, but twice by Apostasy.

I could talk about wins and losses all day long, I could talk about how I had a losing streak for months at a time, hell I could even talk about why I had that losing streak...but I won't. I'll just openly say I am more aggressive than before, and I am willing to take more risks than I ever have before.

And before you go thinking that I think the Saints are weak, maybe you should check your history. I've single handedly had my hands on more Saints business than any other member, for all intensive purposes you can say I am the Saints.

But what would the Saints be like without Seth Omega?

The good news is...you won't have to find out. Bryson, Alex I may not be as over as you two think you are but I promise you I am the last person you want to trade punches with.

Oh. My. God. "Beaten like a government mule" "He beat you live a government mule" "Government mule" "mules" Thats seriously just about the extent of all you say. Youre like the worlds fattest farmer trapped in the wrong profession. Either that, or youre just too unoriginal to come up with anything else other than other peoples catchphrases and "seth smash".

go back and look at the tapes. You make it sound like Apostasy crushed me, when I think youll see that he was absolutely destroyed. Not to mention I dont see you talking about the proverbial smackdown I've layed on your best buddy Marky Mark, but no, that doesnt help YOUR cause, does it?

But again, here you are claiming that because you've suddenly decided to call yourself "more aggressive" Im supposed to be impressed, or think you have some sort of semblance of winning. You are the weak link on your team, fact.

Heres another fact, I dont THINK the saints are weak. I KNOW the saints are weak. You want to talk about being the focal point just proves me right, again. What should I check my history on? You losing some more? Why should I waste my time. Maybe you should check your history.

You seem to think that because you've developed some keen new attitude that absolves you from anything stupid youve done in the past, when youre really just becoming less intelligent now. That because youre disallusioned into thinking youre good, that everything youve done in the past is good.

Newsflash, Seth, you're garbage.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:16 pm

RCA wrote:
You will be the uke of a beatdown come War Games.
Hah! Brilliant.

And Dave's Insanity sauce is pussywhupbitch sauce. I can drink that motherfucker.

You're going to take advnatge of my cuteness? This is assuming I'm an innocent uke, of course.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:25 pm

No.

You have 'Ten' or whatever to do that for you.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Because a chained-up twelve-year-old pregnant girl can take advantage of me, right?

Idiot.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:38 pm

I don't know, she probably could. However, you respond as if I were serious.

You sounded defensive. There something you want to talk about?

I mean damn, it's bad enough I had to actually take a look at that magna shit you like so much so I could gain a better understanding of your minds, but I can't do everything for you. I'll give you this freebie though.

I am personally uninterested in your cuteness (and my response was code for 'innocent=virginity, you fuck Ten means you lost your virginity), whether or not you're innocent, etc.

All I personally see when I look at you, is a man with potential for uniqueness and success turned fifth-wheel turned failed experiment that the doctors didn't have the balls, or in Jaro's case, the care to eliminate as you've clearly not lived up to his expectations, evidenced by his numerous Virus-related endeavors. So, if I get the chance and you're just enough of an oaf in-ring wise to give me an opening, you will be put down in a devastatingly embarrassing manner.

Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:54 pm

I was being sarcastic, but if you will be super serial, Chris...

An innocent uke is defined as one who is unaware of his being taken advantage of. For instance, Virus.

I'm more of a badass uke. The type that rebels and rebels and rebels, but ultimately knows its place because that is what is best for him.

However, a badass uke is only a step away from becoming an opportunistic seme.

Now, let's kill the FMW /y/ labels and talk about cancer. You do realise cancer takes its time to infect, right? And when a chick has been too lazy to check her tits for lumps, then she's fucked. It's only a matter of time before this particular strain of cancer claims its next, crucial, victim.

Virus has just been an experiment to pass time for Jaro, nothing more. I am the special one.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Marky Mark attacks loyal FMW employee? How the fuck has he not been fired!? It's fucking injustice is what it is!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:58 pm

OK then...uh...whatever you go by.

I look forward to seeing you destroy Virus then. Show him what's what.

OOC: LOL at Sam
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:01 pm

And why, Mr Austin, would we do such a thing?

Attackin' ar own's poin'less.

He may have been an experiment to toy with, but he certainly wasn't a failed one.

inorite? Fucking Sam and his fucking POTY quality fucking posts.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Easty wrote:
I was being sarcastic, but if you will be super serial, Chris...

An innocent uke is defined as one who is unaware of his being taken advantage of. For instance, Virus.

I'm more of a badass uke. The type that rebels and rebels and rebels, but ultimately knows its place because that is what is best for him.

However, a badass uke is only a step away from becoming an opportunistic seme.

Now, let's kill the FMW /y/ labels and talk about cancer. You do realise cancer takes its time to infect, right? And when a chick has been too lazy to check her tits for lumps, then she's fucked. It's only a matter of time before this particular strain of cancer claims its next, crucial, victim.

Virus has just been an experiment to pass time for Jaro, nothing more. I am the special one.

1. No one is special to Jaro. No one. He has nothing for you. 2. Cancer isn't an infectious disease, infection is a term that means something specific. Cancer is a growth, that shouldn't be there, a living blasphemy of the flesh. And 3. being non-infections, makes it non-contagious, Cancer is unique to each person. It is a class of disease; don't use words you don't understand in shitty metaphors

Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Shut your trap and go job to your former protege.

...ackcherly, serious question. What whisky d'ye drink?
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:40 pm

John Derrick wrote:

1. No one is special to Jaro. No one. He has nothing for you. 2. Cancer isn't an infectious disease, infection is a term that means something specific. Cancer is a growth, that shouldn't be there, a living blasphemy of the flesh. And 3. being non-infections, makes it non-contagious, Cancer is unique to each person. It is a class of disease; don't use words you don't understand in shitty metaphors

Just want tack on a small amendment there John to section 1 if I may; Jaro is special to Jaro, and that's about it.

Also; my face when when Roy announces he's stepping down from Team Corruption only to replace himself with Calvin Carter:

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Sad-baby
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Your team would have been wise to seek someone like me to join your ranks.

You would have stood a much greater chance.

Alas...
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:10 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Omega wrote:
The Saints suck?

I am sorry Bryson, where is your fucking logic?

Let's keep in mind that you've been beaten like a government mule not once, but twice by Apostasy.

I could talk about wins and losses all day long, I could talk about how I had a losing streak for months at a time, hell I could even talk about why I had that losing streak...but I won't. I'll just openly say I am more aggressive than before, and I am willing to take more risks than I ever have before.

And before you go thinking that I think the Saints are weak, maybe you should check your history. I've single handedly had my hands on more Saints business than any other member, for all intensive purposes you can say I am the Saints.

But what would the Saints be like without Seth Omega?

The good news is...you won't have to find out. Bryson, Alex I may not be as over as you two think you are but I promise you I am the last person you want to trade punches with.

Oh. My. God. "Beaten like a government mule" "He beat you live a government mule" "Government mule" "mules" Thats seriously just about the extent of all you say. Youre like the worlds fattest farmer trapped in the wrong profession. Either that, or youre just too unoriginal to come up with anything else other than other peoples catchphrases and "seth smash".

go back and look at the tapes. You make it sound like Apostasy crushed me, when I think youll see that he was absolutely destroyed. Not to mention I dont see you talking about the proverbial smackdown I've layed on your best buddy Marky Mark, but no, that doesnt help YOUR cause, does it?

But again, here you are claiming that because you've suddenly decided to call yourself "more aggressive" Im supposed to be impressed, or think you have some sort of semblance of winning. You are the weak link on your team, fact.

Heres another fact, I dont THINK the saints are weak. I KNOW the saints are weak. You want to talk about being the focal point just proves me right, again. What should I check my history on? You losing some more? Why should I waste my time. Maybe you should check your history.

You seem to think that because you've developed some keen new attitude that absolves you from anything stupid youve done in the past, when youre really just becoming less intelligent now. That because youre disallusioned into thinking youre good, that everything youve done in the past is good.

Newsflash, Seth, you're garbage.

First off 3-1 in the last four matches isn't a losing streak. But if you'd like to talk about losing streaks lets talk about your losing streak. You're 1-3. You lost to Mark when you were Virus, then tried to play if off as if you were paid to lose, then you didn't do shit at Supremacy, you managed to creep a victory over Mark at Lethal Injection, then you managed to get your ass kicked twice by Apostasy. For all intensive purposes, he should be on this card and not you just because you're a washed up has been who has lost your touch.

Originality? Who needs to be original when you're effective? You use to be effective. Anytime you use to see Nick Bryson's name on a card it automatically meant the other person was losing. Now you see Nick Bryson's name on a card you know he's going to lose and try to find some lame ass excuse on why he lost. Most of which involving Jaro and his bride to be. That's okay though, you're special in your own little way...let's just forget that you've lost 5 out of the last 6 of your matches and you decide to tell everyone else they're on a losing streak.

Sure, you smashed Apostasy around. I smacked Chris Austin around yet I still lost. Keyword being lost. It's not what you do in the match, it's who wins in the end, and personally you have only beaten Mark in the last 6 matches. Good job Bryson, you beat up on an injured man while you were at full health. Not only that you've proven that you're a bonafided midcarder bitch with who you've lost to. Sure you've beaten Mark, but then you lose to Apostasy, you lost to Mark once before, you lost to Hostyle, and you lost to Alex O'Rion. If wrestling really is "staged" and you really did get paid to "job" then you are officially a jobber to the stars.

That's okay though, because Seth Omega is the one with the losing streak.

Seth Omega tied Drew Michaels, the closest thing to actually pinning the man. Tell me Bryson when is the last time you pinned Drew?

Seth Omega has beaten Apostasy, twice now. Even once making him say I Quit in the middle of a ring. Tell me Bryson, when is the last time you beat Apostasy?

Seth Omega beat the former Abandoned Champion bloody, the same Abandoned Champion who toppled the Ultraviolent Champion and the C-4 Champion just one week prior, tell me Nick Bryson when is the last time you had a title reign worth noting?

I don't need to impress you, the tapes will show just how aggressive I really am. Not only am I more intense, but I am also apathetic and not caring about who is in my fucking warpath. Meaning if I have to rip your arm out of socket and beat some fucking sense into your thick skull I will. Sure Bryson, I am the weak link. I am only the one who has beaten 3/4 of my teammates in the past cycle, while you have beaten nobody on your team in a long ass time. That's okay too, because I am the weak link.

Why don't you wake the fuck up? Why can't you just accept the fact that the Broken Saints are more successful than SPARTA ever was?

Sure...you managed to get one FMW Title reign under your belt while being part of the stable, and you were a co-champion with Jaro, but look at what happened after that?

WHAM lost to HavOc, then you managed to beat Matt Dunn...barely, and then WHAM you lost another tag team match before losing to Alex O'Rion and starting his ever going trend of "nobody will ever remember anything but that title run".

When it boils down to it, you're fucking jealous. You're jealous Jaro got the girl and you got the jergens, you're jealous that at our peak the Saints have not one, but two championship and are in control of two divisions. You're jealous that when War Games starts I'm going to beat you like the proverbial red headed step child you are...and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Because you can't beat me Nick Bryson, you can't pin me Nick Bryson, you're below me Nick Bryson...when I defend my Abandoned Title I will personally hunt you out so you can job to me too...then maybe I'll be a star in your eyes, as if your opinion really fucking matters.

You can sit here and trash everything I've done in the past, you can sit here and say that anything I've done is irrelevant, you can even say I'm garbage as a wrestler. But I do thinks you don't do, I can't dance around the ring like a fucking tutu dancer, but I can knock snot out the other side of your anal cavity. So go ahead and prance and talk about how you're a better wrestler than me, go ahead and talk about how you've done this and done that, go ahead and talk about my amazing 3-1-1 losing streak over my last five matches, and I'll keep doing what I do.

And when War Games is over, and they lift that cage...then you'll know.

You're not on my fucking level Nick Bryson, you'll never be on my level Nick Bryson, and if you even half ass attempt to get on my level I will put you back into your place. Now I suggest you quit trying to verbal spar with me, you should probably go and work on a promo to hype up the match, try to get your name out a little bit more, try to explain how relevant you are before I take you behind the barn and put you down. You're a disease Nick Bryson, a Virus if you will...and I'm going to make sure that one way or another you never step foot into Full Metal Wrestling again.

Even if I have to kill you in cold blood...
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:13 pm

You've had the Abandoned title for like what a day and it's already worth noting? PAH hahaha, my god where the fuck do we hire these chumps? Man they're just using your body fat to keep that thing warm.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Sure Sam, tell me more about your Abandoned Championship reign.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Now we both know I don't have one, but hey that means as much as your 'reign' does at the moment. Seriously you've had it one day and you're already blowing yourself like your the greatest thing ever. I mean fuck we all know you're gonna O'Rion (Soz Bro) Showstop, Bryson whoever that title come next show so stop talking about yourself like you're on the 1000th day of your reign. Kay? Kay.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Well if you want to get technical I can't Showstop, Frost, Bryson, or any of the above because that requires me to have a title defense this show, which as we both know I do not.

Also you have your terms mixed up. O'Rioning is when you either A) Hold a midcard belt for an extremely long amount of time defending against jobbers, or B) When you have achieved at least two of the three achievements (Mt. V, Hayabusa Cup, Championship of any kind) then finally win the big belt only to lose it the next show.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Okay fine, show after this show, you'll fuck it up and lose it. That better? We'll have a new name then, we can call it Omeggering the title. Notice the spelling? I mixed up the word buggering and Omega, because I'm pretty sure your Dad buggered your mom and then he pulled out and then she sat on the semen at the last minute and then 9 months later they gave birth to the Ditto looking Seth Omega.

Oh and I think you've mixed me up with someone who actually gives a fuck about terms.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:19 pm

omg guys if anyone is still stumped on a wedding present for me look no further:

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 Super-mario-yahtzee
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Omega wrote:
I smacked Chris Austin around

Last I checked (since you're referencing AMM 11.1), I shattered your hand and clearly outperformed you in your so-called 'specialty' of Strong Style (Newsflash, one of my specialties), on top of that I rendered Mark, who is truly suffering in these Broken Saints yet no complaining from me, pretty much dead to the world with Occam's Razor. Had O'rion not hit the NS Pride I would have broken your neck with a Death Valley Bomb.

Why must you continue to talk out of your ass?

Also, Frost and Bryson made title defenses. Yeah, I know the Wayward Sons haven't yet.

Still beat your sorry ass like Jaro did Celeste some Alchemy shows ago.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:43 pm

RCA wrote:
Omega wrote:
I smacked Chris Austin around

Last I checked (since you're referencing AMM 11.1), I shattered your hand and clearly outperformed you in your so-called 'specialty' of Strong Style (Newsflash, one of my specialties), on top of that I rendered Mark, who is truly suffering in these Broken Saints yet no complaining from me, pretty much dead to the world with Occam's Razor. Had O'rion not hit the NS Pride I would have broken your neck with a Death Valley Bomb.

Why must you continue to talk out of your ass?

Also, Frost and Bryson made title defenses. Yeah, I know the Wayward Sons haven't yet.

Still beat your sorry ass like Jaro did Celeste some Alchemy shows ago.

Wooh. Shattered hand...really fucking awesome bro. Do you realize I've had more broken bones then you've had sexual encounters with men?

Hooray, you beat up poor Mark and you managed to pin me on your way to becoming tag team champions. Congradufuckinglations, how does it feel to know you still don't have a singles title and someone who has been here 1/3 of the time you have does?

Fuck your Hayabusa Cup, fuck your tag belts, be honest with yourself...you really want to know you can be a champion without the help of some drunk Canadian who will forever be remembered as Mr. Irrelevant.

I can't wait to beat your long haired hippie ass into an oblivion.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Omega wrote:
Wooh. Shattered hand...really fucking awesome bro. Do you realize I've had more broken bones then you've had sexual encounters with men?

No shit, seeing as I have never had and never will have a sexual encounter with a man.

Quote :
Hooray, you beat up poor Mark and you managed to pin me on your way to becoming tag team champions. Congradufuckinglations, how does it feel to know you still don't have a singles title and someone who has been here 1/3 of the time you have does?

Anyone would have beaten an injured, stupid, prideful Hannibal Frost at 11.3. ANYONE. Besides, I'm not too broken up about it. You took advantage of a situation. Has nothing to do with me.

Quote :
Fuck your Hayabusa Cup, fuck your tag belts, be honest with yourself...you really want to know you can be a champion without the help of some drunk Canadian who will forever be remembered as Mr. Irrelevant.

Just when I think it can't be done, he gets even more retarded. Alex O'Rion as Mr. Irrelevant? Do you hear yourself?

Quote :
I can't wait to beat your long haired hippie ass into an oblivion.

Ha.

Last edited by RCA on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:51 pm

Cactus Sam wrote:
Marky Mark attacks loyal FMW employee? How the fuck has he not been fired!? It's fucking injustice is what it is!

It isn't wise for you to open your mouth, considering what happened last time.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:18 am

Mark Johansson wrote:
Cactus Sam wrote:

It isn't wise for you to open your mouth, considering what happened last time.

This advice would be better suited for Seth.

Is there some weird metallic field around the Abandoned Championship belt that melts peoples minds? First Skyler turns into the most arrogant bastard in the FMW and now SETH is sprouting off like he owns the FMW after winning a match against an opponent who a)never defended the belt himself and b) wasn't at 100% anyway.

Omega wrote:

You've just said Austin is less than you because he won the belt with O'Rion's help, then in the very next breath proceeded to call the bloke, who apparently is the reason Chris has any credibility, irrelevant. That makes his feat all the more impressive numb nuts.

Seth... mate, you are a dead set drongo. I know you never had a lot a lot upstairs but winning that belt seems to have finished off what the paint chips started so long ago. You are completely bonkers fella.

If only Distortion had someone on the roster worthy of the Abandoned Championship. Since they don't I guess I might just have to take it from you and hold it until they do. If I'm gonna be dinkum about it the Abandoned Championship isn't really my bowl of rice, but I'd do it just for kicks you know?

Might give me something to lure that geriatric fuck of a Champion into a match with at least.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 am

A-plus, Abel.

A-plus.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Might give me something to lure that geriatric fuck of a Champion into a match with at least.

Sorry man, the only way to get a World title shot around here is by going on a massive losing streak.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:30 am

It is moments like these where class is fun.

Another A-plus. This time to the Chosen One.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:41 am

Cactus Sam wrote:
Now we both know I don't have one, but hey that means as much as your 'reign' does at the moment. Seriously you've had it one day and you're already blowing yourself like your the greatest thing ever. I mean fuck we all know you're gonna O'Rion (Soz Bro) Showstop, Bryson whoever that title come next show so stop talking about yourself like you're on the 1000th day of your reign. Kay? Kay.

Dude.

Bye.

I gave you beer Sad

Omega wrote:
Well if you want to get technical I can't Showstop, Frost, Bryson, or any of the above because that requires me to have a title defense this show, which as we both know I do not.

Also you have your terms mixed up. O'Rioning is when you either A) Hold a midcard belt for an extremely long amount of time defending against jobbers, or B) When you have achieved at least two of the three achievements (Mt. V, Hayabusa Cup, Championship of any kind) then finally win the big belt only to lose it the next show.

So help me, after I beat your ass bloody in this match and make you eat every fuckin' diarrhea like words you've vomited out of the gullet you call your mouth. I'm going to use my title shot and take your fucking belt, then shove it down your fucking mouth too you fat son o' bitch.
Back to top Go down
John Derrick

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:47 am

Headbanger wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

Sorry man, the only way to get a World title shot around here is by going on a massive losing streak.

Nah, you could also get nailed to a cross on a bi-weekly basis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next