Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+31
Damien
Leon Caprice
Shock
TyranT
Nero Trinity
iDeAndes
Ripper
PX
Black Marcubone
Gabriel Crow
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
Drew Michaels
Mark Johansson
John Derrick
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
RCA
Abel Steele
the nick bryson
David GS
Cactus Sam
The Celt
Slegna
Omega
Easty
Hannibal Frost
Vincent Van Rose
Jeff
Eric Scorpio
Rottata
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Catalyst?
Harrison Ford, Nicolas Cage and Axl Rose
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap19%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Sam and Mark going at it like wild dogs
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The FIRST-EVER FOR REALZ LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap6%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Gold Card Gauntlet and hoping that the Gold Card winner doesn't vacate it
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap16%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
The threesome for the World Heavyweight Championship
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap3%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Jaro's getting married, YAY
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap10%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
WAR GAMES!!!
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_lcap45%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:54 am

iDeAndes wrote:
David GS wrote:
Oh. Not very, then. Gotcha, my mistake.

Apathy: You make my point for me. A regular Orson Welles on my hands.

Alex. Why should I care enough to elaborate? What good did that do Dante? Where is he in his life? A drunk so disenchanted with his said "life", he doesn't question the dubious company his daughter keeps as she gallivants off with an egocentric rapist struggling with the moral (and quite possible physical) qualms of putting his Jimmy in a chick barely ol' enough to bleed proper and a surf bum with the maturity aptitude of a prepubescent chimp much less the sobriety of one. But I'll do you a favor and humor you, ya big baby.

The context of that statement was showing that Andy doesn't have a good track record with trying to save people. You're too wrapped up in the melodrama of saving Chris from his own vices that Andy's problems will be secondary and insignificant in comparison. It was evidenced by how my ol' hombre Virus cracked his skull and your "retaliation" was lackadaisical. Did you even help him when he got crucified? Or set on fire? Just when have you ever been there promptly. On time. When a friend needed you?

You want so desperately to be Ol' Faithful, Alex. But it's clear your dependability is for naught. Which is the real reason why you got defensive, jumpy, and indignant. Anytime anyone ever questions "will Alex O'Rion be there in times of need", you bleed more than Liberals did the day Dubya was elected into office.

It wasn't an insult to you until you made it into one. Keep your fuckin' yap shut and sit in the corner like the obedient little bitch you are. I'm sure Chris' scrotum needs more hand holding.

I love how you start this off with "why should I elaborate" then go into yet another long winded rant. You know why you should, because you love doing it you thesaurus lovin' bastard, honestly you need a better reason?

Also, seriously, do you guys do anything but dreg up the past. I mean I'm sitting around tryin' to be a new man and all you byes have is "Well you did this" and "You were bad at this" well no shyte dumb ass, I was there.

Finally, not insulted, that would imply anything you say actually matters to me bye. Like I said, you're Dante Lite, you use twice the words to say half the message. Now why don't you go back to sucking Jaro off like the good little hooker you are, that raised card status isn't going to earn itself.

Oh, sorry, I thought we were throwing out gay jokes about people we are associated with, since I'm a follower and all I had to do it too.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:16 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Friendship is just others using people to feel important. I don't need "friends" to feel important.

I conjure I'm quite adept at that as is.

Good at feeling important, bad at BEING important?

OOC: Alex, bro...

We need to talk. Like for real.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:
David GS wrote:
Oh. Not very, then. Gotcha, my mistake.

Apathy: You make my point for me. A regular Orson Welles on my hands.

Alex. Why should I care enough to elaborate? What good did that do Dante? Where is he in his life? A drunk so disenchanted with his said "life", he doesn't question the dubious company his daughter keeps as she gallivants off with an egocentric rapist struggling with the moral (and quite possible physical) qualms of putting his Jimmy in a chick barely ol' enough to bleed proper and a surf bum with the maturity aptitude of a prepubescent chimp much less the sobriety of one. But I'll do you a favor and humor you, ya big baby.

The context of that statement was showing that Andy doesn't have a good track record with trying to save people. You're too wrapped up in the melodrama of saving Chris from his own vices that Andy's problems will be secondary and insignificant in comparison. It was evidenced by how my ol' hombre Virus cracked his skull and your "retaliation" was lackadaisical. Did you even help him when he got crucified? Or set on fire? Just when have you ever been there promptly. On time. When a friend needed you?

You want so desperately to be Ol' Faithful, Alex. But it's clear your dependability is for naught. Which is the real reason why you got defensive, jumpy, and indignant. Anytime anyone ever questions "will Alex O'Rion be there in times of need", you bleed more than Liberals did the day Dubya was elected into office.

It wasn't an insult to you until you made it into one. Keep your fuckin' yap shut and sit in the corner like the obedient little bitch you are. I'm sure Chris' scrotum needs more hand holding.

I love how you start this off with "why should I elaborate" then go into yet another long winded rant. You know why you should, because you love doing it you thesaurus lovin' bastard, honestly you need a better reason?

Also, seriously, do you guys do anything but dreg up the past. I mean I'm sitting around tryin' to be a new man and all you byes have is "Well you did this" and "You were bad at this" well no shyte dumb ass, I was there.

Finally, not insulted, that would imply anything you say actually matters to me bye. Like I said, you're Dante Lite, you use twice the words to say half the message. Now why don't you go back to sucking Jaro off like the good little hooker you are, that raised card status isn't going to earn itself.

Oh, sorry, I thought we were throwing out gay jokes about people we are associated with, since I'm a follower and all I had to do it too.

Apathy: Got damn that left me uninspired.

History is how we gauge the present, you buffoon. As a cynic minded person, I'm more inclined to believe you're the person you've shown over a long period of time rather than a sudden "new you".

People don't change. Only the circumstances do. Focus on your damn match and showing up for it without sabotaging Michaels. Again.

Chris. Really? Just..stop.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:20 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

What for? I don't see you stopping yourself from spewing constant 'delusional' intelligence-laced bullshit to no end. I don't see you off somewhere 'being' or 'feeling' important. Instead, you talk your head off at anyone who even nears you in a grasp at superiority. We get it, you have a gift of gab. Many people before you, that you aren't, did.

Dalby Sound had it. Dante Jones had it. Peter Saint probably had it every now and then.

And you know what happened for them? (It's a rhetorical question, William) They got some big wins. People began to respect their words and shit, never wanting to cross them in fear of being next to be sermonized. People were so excited to see these guys and push them, expecting their skill to be so much greater than what they said. The problem is that this fear and intimidation blinded people from the fact that despite the immense ability, they never achieved anything worth mentioning. Thus far, neither have you. If you win the Gold Card, I'll admit I was wrong. But until that happens, you are heading down the same road as the aforementioned (and as you said history is how we gauge the present.)

Great talker. Sufficient in-ring talent. Nothing to show for it. Thus you are just, words.

You are doing nothing but wasting time with you constant verbal barrages, hoping someone can give you that rush that I guess, hanging around Allyce no longer does. Why engage them, knowing it won't change a cotton-pickin' thing about you, or anyone else for that matter? It's as if you don't care what the ruckus is, as long as you start it so people take note of you and your actions.

And thus make you important, wait...I thought you already were.

Let us never forget about our beloved Apathy.

This is me humoring you, Apathy. This is me making you feel important. You're welcome.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Apathy: I'll bite.

I was asking you to stop for your sake, "friend". I use the term loosely. Furthermore, how does history apply to this particular situation? Virtually, I'm an unknown. I have no said history to base your claims off of. Only the experiences you've dealt with from lesser individuals. And tell me, Chris. What exactly do you have to show for all of your boasting, all of your pseudo-intellectual babbling about teaching, and all of your incessant jabbering? A tag team championship? Spare the applause. Time after time, you've been given the same opportunity as the people you just grouped together due to a similar skill set; a natural charisma one might say. And if all you have to show for it is a tag team championship after three or so years (one that shouldn't be your's given your inability to beat arguably the greatest team this company has ever seen), please spare me your anecdotal lectures and lax analogies.

You have no right to be a teacher on anything except mediocrity. Your milieu has and always will be that you weren't big enough/sharp enough/witty enough/well liked enough to step up and clasp the brass ring.

You are a glorified midcarder who lacks creativity and is only there to plug a gaping hole in a bleeding wound. You're a bandage. A stop-gap. A starter that is good enough but easily replaced. If I'm wasting my time speaking, you're wasting your time going through the motions of repetition and repeated failure. So tell me one more time who is the bigger attention whore? Is it the guy who really could just care less and says what he wants? Or is it the guy who has had to change his image so many times if only to grasp a little more relevance in the eyes of his peers? The guy who has been quoted as to saying he doesn't believe himself to be involved in the bigger picture?

So you too can sit down and shut the fuck up like your partner did. Be obedient and I might keep you 'round a spell.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:44 pm

You ever heard the term "Same shit, different day" or "History tends to repeat itself", or "Those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it?" All of that, you. A few years ago, Dalby was here popping off at the mouth with precision just like you. He did nothing. Same for Dante and Peter. Besides, I went off of what you said. History is how we gauge the present, so don't huff and puff when you are doing nothing that we haven't seen before from someone else out of sheer ignorance that you call "Not giving a fuck". You can dress up bullshit all you want but it's still bullshit.

And yep, I do have a tag team championship. And I do have a Hayabusa Cup. I barely count the latter, but the former? Well, look at my partner who has shown up for every match involving me, Alex O'Rion. People have called him irrelevant and you yourself called him unreliable and overall just a bad friend, so to even win a TAG TEAM title with the one person that FMW would see as the worst possible partner is an accomplishment in itself, accomplishments that you do not have to your name. And yes, we lost to the Cancer in a match that I thought would be for the tag belts. But sure, we lost to the Cancer, as if no one worth a damn hasn't. Shit happens, as you can well attest to.

By the way, I am a student first. That's besides the point though.

As for your midcarder comment. Well, if I myself am a midcarder, with numerous singles wins over main eventers such as Romeo, Christian G. Smitten and the like, and your biggest win is over who...Butters? Marky? Everyone's favorite punching bags? Come now. If this is the case then you sir, as of this moment, are beneath me, a "midcarder.

If I am so replaceable, so useless, why won't they just go ahead and move me, hmm? I wouldn't fight it; after all, I learned at the first Catalyst just how 'much' I matter when I got my ass kicked by X and then Romeo and no one came to my aid. I've known for quite some time that I wasn't as "important" as you "feel" yourself to be. Hence, student of the game. Learn it. Manipulate it. Master it. Become it. Find out what makes it tick so I can eat it alive. Now, with that said. How many times have I changed, really? I still fancy myself a Ronin as I answer to no one and consider myself to be quite a formidable warrior. I still believe in a change being needed in FMW, I just understand that the honorable methods I have tried do not work, so I change it up in order to make it work instead of beating the same old tired shit to death as you unknowingly have. Besides, I don't need attention. I don't even like talking that much unless it's an intelligent conversation or cutting a promo. You? You just talk because it's what you 'want' to do and thus your shit has no purpose. You just do because if you don't you would fade off into fucking dust probably. Because I'm sure that thingamajig that you claim to be so adept at?

There's others out there that can do the same thing. FMW has hired enough of them to prove this. And you're the last person to call someone uncreative given that half of the last promo shoot that your "go to producer" put together for you was done by William Shakespeare. So...hush. Be quiet. Go work on trying to win the Gold Card. I would prefer that we remain on 'decent' terms, but I have never really liked hypocritical, mouthy bitches.

I'm sure you don't either, friend.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:30 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Got damn that left me uninspired.

History is how we gauge the present, you buffoon. As a cynic minded person, I'm more inclined to believe you're the person you've shown over a long period of time rather than a sudden "new you".

People don't change. Only the circumstances do. Focus on your damn match and showing up for it without sabotaging Michaels. Again.

Alright fuck it.

Until someone comes up with better than "People don't change" or "You did this in the past" I'm done. There is no point wasting my time to hear the same shyte from a different bye.

Go ahead bash my unoriginality, say how mediocre I am, bring up my past, but there is a reason the name Alex O'Rion is still in the Main Event three fucking years later, either I'm that good or you all really fuckin' suck.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:32 pm

RCA wrote:
You ever heard the term "Same shit, different day" or "History tends to repeat itself", or "Those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it?" All of that, you. A few years ago, Dalby was here popping off at the mouth with precision just like you. He did nothing. Same for Dante and Peter. Besides, I went off of what you said. History is how we gauge the present, so don't huff and puff when you are doing nothing that we haven't seen before from someone else out of sheer ignorance that you call "Not giving a fuck". You can dress up bullshit all you want but it's still bullshit.

And yep, I do have a tag team championship. And I do have a Hayabusa Cup. I barely count the latter, but the former? Well, look at my partner who has shown up for every match involving me, Alex O'Rion. People have called him irrelevant and you yourself called him unreliable and overall just a bad friend, so to even win a TAG TEAM title with the one person that FMW would see as the worst possible partner is an accomplishment in itself, accomplishments that you do not have to your name. And yes, we lost to the Cancer in a match that I thought would be for the tag belts. But sure, we lost to the Cancer, as if no one worth a damn hasn't. Shit happens, as you can well attest to.

By the way, I am a student first. That's besides the point though.

As for your midcarder comment. Well, if I myself am a midcarder, with numerous singles wins over main eventers such as Romeo, Christian G. Smitten and the like, and your biggest win is over who...Butters? Marky? Everyone's favorite punching bags? Come now. If this is the case then you sir, as of this moment, are beneath me, a "midcarder.

If I am so replaceable, so useless, why won't they just go ahead and move me, hmm? I wouldn't fight it; after all, I learned at the first Catalyst just how 'much' I matter when I got my ass kicked by X and then Romeo and no one came to my aid. I've known for quite some time that I wasn't as "important" as you "feel" yourself to be. Hence, student of the game. Learn it. Manipulate it. Master it. Become it. Find out what makes it tick so I can eat it alive. Now, with that said. How many times have I changed, really? I still fancy myself a Ronin as I answer to no one and consider myself to be quite a formidable warrior. I still believe in a change being needed in FMW, I just understand that the honorable methods I have tried do not work, so I change it up in order to make it work instead of beating the same old tired shit to death as you unknowingly have. Besides, I don't need attention. I don't even like talking that much unless it's an intelligent conversation or cutting a promo. You? You just talk because it's what you 'want' to do and thus your shit has no purpose. You just do because if you don't you would fade off into fucking dust probably. Because I'm sure that thingamajig that you claim to be so adept at?

There's others out there that can do the same thing. FMW has hired enough of them to prove this. And you're the last person to call someone uncreative given that half of the last promo shoot that your "go to producer" put together for you was done by William Shakespeare. So...hush. Be quiet. Go work on trying to win the Gold Card. I would prefer that we remain on 'decent' terms, but I have never really liked hypocritical, mouthy bitches.

I'm sure you don't either, friend.

Apathy: You want a shoot? I'll give ya an even better one. And I hope it registers so I want all the little boys and girls to pull up a chair and listen up.

So grateful you brought up the promo. Y'know. Going into the match, I knew people wouldn't "get it", accuse me of padding, or some other dumb shit about creativity should ever I bring up the subject. I digress. Let me borrow a play from your book and put on my teacher face.

Class. Today we're going to learn about why Chris Austin is always going to be short sighted and is never, ever going to grasp the bigger picture of things. The promo had a point. Y'see there, Chris...I've heard people complain about the length of promos. How they're too long winded. And finally, the content in and of itself is implausible. Think of the last one as a litmus test. 'Lo and behold, people reviled it. Chastised me for utilizing the mentally infirm as a means of "getting over". Yet come Catalyst, the same people complaining about those same things are stuck in the same dreary holding pattern of doing the exact same types of promos. Note also that Shakespeare is a free source material and sifting through it to make a condensed, abridged version of one of his plays is a difficult task. It requires two things. Knowledge of what Shakespeare was trying to convey in the work and also how to present it to morons like you who don't understand it or cannot relate to it. In that very sense, I turned a tragedy into a parody.

Gee. Who does that sound like? The very man that everyone in this fed looks up to, owes their careers to, and aren't afraid to quote unquote suck-off as genius has built an entire career off of doing the exact same thing. But because my name doesn't hold the same amount of stature be it because of my quality of opponents or because I didn't build my reputation in the same time period, his work is looked at as "genius" whereas I'm always going to be underrated. Its remarkable how much all of you act as though you are individuals with free spirits, bitch about your placing on cards, and force the hands of management to do as you please. Not by the quality of your work but rather by politiking your ways up to the top far better than I ever could. In the interim, you've pushed too far. Your egos have grown and grown to an unchecked precedent. Instead of dealing with one douchebag with a large ego (see: Ethan Black), we are now dealing with many. And because of this, each of you suddenly thinks that you know better how to do a job you surely don't have the experience or the mental faculties to generate the same outcomes. Hence the theme of the promo as a whole. Each of you thirst for the power to create something of an empire based in your own images. Each of you have this lofty idealism as to how this company should be ran. And each of you are horribly, woefully, tragically mistaken as to your ability or cognizance in how to achieve this goal.

I did what I did to see if anyone would take notice to how silly you all are. Does it sound convoluted or like a copout? Sure. I'll admit that the work surpassed some of my own expectations. And let down others. Be that as it may, it proves a valid point that there are certain individuals in this game that have leverage to do as they please and be applauded for it. And others will be reviled for it based on pettiness, preconception, and good ol' fashioned cock envy.

*unzip*

Y'see this? This is my cock. It is quite girthy, rotund, and slightly above average in terms of length. Nothin' particularly glorious to behold or, I'll be damned, even all that attractive. It is uncircumcised. Next to my big pink set of juevos, it looks small at times. Perhaps a bit non-stimulative. Self-deprecating at that. Examine it. Love it. Done? Good. Now think about your own cock and compare it. Makes you uneasy, don't it? You start to believe you can't possibly measure up to that or even have the audacity to swing it around in public. And that's where you and I differ. I could give a shit less if you made a goddamn list about all of my foibles, failures, and inadequacies. Because I don't compare myself to you or use you as a standard to validate my existence. I'm too cocky, too prideful, and too damn good to really give a flying two shits about your opinion, Chris. But I know that you don't feel the same way. As somewhere deep down, you look up to people who have the inability to be handheld and restricted by some sort of guideline or code. I do what I do for me and me alone. Not for advertisers trying to make a buck off my name. Not for Jason Roy. Not for Dante Jones' memory. And damn sure not for you. All of this is solely for me. That's the purpose behind the madness. I'm a selfish fucking bastard. So? I'm going to keep doing things my way until someone proves to me otherwise the value of falling in line with all of you worthless sheep.

The reason why you don't like me all of a sudden is because you see in me all of things you wish you could be and are reminded of all the things you hate about yourself. Truth (or "troof" for all of you spear chuckers out there) hurts. Remember that I'm here in this position after six months. You're finally getting a modicum of respect after three years of being beaten into submission and drug to water like a stubborn mule. You've become a part of the system whereas I prefer to set the tone of the system. And anyone who doesn't like it?

Fuck 'em.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:47 pm

OK, all of that bitterness aside, I'll have you know that one, I don't 'dislike' you. And two?

That genius you referred to? Well, you know, I didn't care for his promo shoot either. Three? And? OK, most of that stuff about "Person A can do this and be loved, Person B cannot" is true. What's the point?

That's the way this fucking place works. I guess it sucks to fall on the 'wrong' side of the fence but it happened. Suck it up and move on from it. Also, if it helps, I won the Hayabusa Cup six or seven months after I debuted (even if they didn't show it until January 2009) so yeah, I've done this dance before. You've pretty much stated the obvious about double standards, in verbatim that could have easily been summed up in half of what it was you shot off in my direction. Who am I to argue with the truth?

As for your personal attacks towards me, well, if that's how you feel then that's how you feel. But, if I were the type to really care, then it's been established that the source of these opinions (you) isn't deemed important enough by FMW and above that doesn't give a fuck whether or not he's listened to, and just talks to appease his own desires, to hell with the rest.

Hence your name, Apathy.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy:

Gee. Who does that sound like? The very man that everyone in this fed looks up to, owes their careers to, and aren't afraid to quote unquote suck-off as genius has built an entire career off of doing the exact same thing. But because my name doesn't hold the same amount of stature be it because of my quality of opponents or because I didn't build my reputation in the same time period, his work is looked at as "genius" whereas I'm always going to be underrated. Its remarkable how much all of you act as though you are individuals with free spirits, bitch about your placing on cards, and force the hands of management to do as you please. Not by the quality of your work but rather by politiking your ways up to the top far better than I ever could. In the interim, you've pushed too far. Your egos have grown and grown to an unchecked precedent. Instead of dealing with one douchebag with a large ego (see: Ethan Black), we are now dealing with many. And because of this, each of you suddenly thinks that you know better how to do a job you surely don't have the experience or the mental faculties to generate the same outcomes. Hence the theme of the promo as a whole. Each of you thirst for the power to create something of an empire based in your own images. Each of you have this lofty idealism as to how this company should be ran. And each of you are horribly, woefully, tragically mistaken as to your ability or cognizance in how to achieve this goal.

The reason why you don't like me all of a sudden is because you see in me all of things you wish you could be and are reminded of all the things you hate about yourself. Truth (or "troof" for all of you spear chuckers out there) hurts. Remember that I'm here in this position after six months. You're finally getting a modicum of respect after three years of being beaten into submission and drug to water like a stubborn mule. You've become a part of the system whereas I prefer to set the tone of the system. And anyone who doesn't like it?

Fuck 'em.

I dont understand. Are you a genius whos thought process is just too advanced for any of us to see and thusly youre relegated to being mediocre and not in the spot you should be in, or are you in a super position above everyone moving at a quicker pace than most that makes them "jealous"..

I mean, you really cant be both, and Id just like to know which one you are, you know, for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 am

You guys should really calm down.

People sword fighting with dictionaries is really not that fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:12 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
You guys should really calm down.

People sword fighting with dictionaries is really not that fun to watch.

Let me ask you something, since I did knock sense into you and all it should make sense to you.

Why exactly is Austin and O'Rion throwing verbal barbs at Apathy?

I mean think about it.

Apathy= Gold Card Gauntlet
RCA and O'Rion= War Games

Yet they throw verbal barbs at each other.

And Christobelle since you love math so much....

The Wayward Sons - Focus / Determined Opponents = Moment of Clarity

Got that part done.

Moment of Clarity x Seth Omega, Hannibal Frost, and Leon Caprice = Distortion Win.

Isn't math fun?

On a more serious note, I wouldn't recommend taking your eye off the ball. One false move and you could cost your team title shots. Upon which I am sure one of the winners would come take you and Captain Drunk over there by storm and steal those precious belts of yours.

On second thought, keep sparring with Apathy...I'll gladly take that win.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 am

And yet again, you see something that's unique and effective and you latch onto the teat in another sad-sack attempt to remain relevant, despite being a singles champion. Did I not already establish Leon, Frost, and Omega as being equal to... a negative two and one half-fifths? Did I not already establish that based on your "If A>B, and B>C then A>C" logic (which doesn't apply to pro wrestling), the Wayward Sons has already beaten Team Distortion by ourselves? And also, you are incapable of giving a Moment of Clarity.

One you have to see clearly, which you don't. (If you do see clearly, it is because I gave you a Moment of Clarity and if this is so, then I own your fucking soul in some way).

Two you have to be intelligent, which you aren't.

Three, you must be Chris Austin. You are not.

Four, if you are not Chris Austin, you must be his ex. And even if I were to participate in your favorite little past-time known as faggotry, rest assured that I wouldn't dare throw my jimmy towards your Bertha Faye looking ass. In sum, the simple fact that even I took the time to even do an equation and lecture as to why you would lose, shows that there is a clear presence of focus on my part, understand?

Just shut up man. Shut up and go die.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:36 pm

RCA wrote:

OK, all of that bitterness aside, I'll have you know that one, I don't 'dislike' you. And two?

That genius you referred to? Well, you know, I didn't care for his promo shoot either. Three? And? OK, most of that stuff about "Person A can do this and be loved, Person B cannot" is true. What's the point?

That's the way this fucking place works. I guess it sucks to fall on the 'wrong' side of the fence but it happened. Suck it up and move on from it. Also, if it helps, I won the Hayabusa Cup six or seven months after I debuted (even if they didn't show it until January 2009) so yeah, I've done this dance before. You've pretty much stated the obvious about double standards, in verbatim that could have easily been summed up in half of what it was you shot off in my direction. Who am I to argue with the truth?

As for your personal attacks towards me, well, if that's how you feel then that's how you feel. But, if I were the type to really care, then it's been established that the source of these opinions (you) isn't deemed important enough by FMW and above that doesn't give a fuck whether or not he's listened to, and just talks to appease his own desires, to hell with the rest.

Hence your name, Apathy.

Apathy: Bitterness? I find it hysterical.

It's so got damn funny to see people say they want to protect the integrity of Full Metal Wrestling and then do something completely underhanded, shady, and detrimental to its development. This whole disagreement started because your squire Alex got in a tizzy over me stating a simple fact that he has a history of being unreliable when it came to his friends. Which you then decided to defend his and your honor like some sort of tabloid magazine power couple.

This is why I perceived your notions as dislike. Nothing more. Nothing less.

No one actually values the Hayabusa Cup. It's become as much of a joke as the Light Heavyweight Championship, Seth Omega, and Hannibal Frost's grasp on English Diction. I'll admit that even the Gold Card's standards have fell since neither of the previous two holders of it ever did anything worth a damn with it. My aim is to rectify that with a victory and cashing it in at Ultimatum III regardless of who is champion.

But the point? The point is the irony and hypocrisy that comes from people's fat jowels. They all complain about the system but do nothing to change it. You are all comfortable in your corruption and corpulence. And it's amusing to study how humans interact in that regard.

Bryson - a month ago, I would have fashioned myself the former. But with an apparent changing of the vestiges of power, the latter would be more accurate. It's maybe a mix of both? Or neither? Who knows?!

You pick and tell me what you see. It's all in the eye of the beholder anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Crusoe: I have yet ta hear from your opponents, Jeff.

Whitt: That's because they know better than to mess with the Truly Talented One. I've got this in the bag, and they know it. Someone's gonna get Jeff'd Up in this match, that I can assure you. But which one will it be? Ripper? Crysto? Who wants to get hurt?
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:20 pm

I don't think anyone that doesn't value the Hayabusa Cup at least a little bit, just hasn't won it.

But I have to say, maybe if the 'reward' for winning the damn thing came with no string attached, no opposition (see: Alex and Drew) and no tainting (see: RCA), then it would be worth more. But nothing is an absolute good in this place.

And no. I didn't defend his honor.

You said he has a history of being unreliable. Well, every time he's been booked in a match with me, he's shown up. Thus, unless we're not friends (and if not, he would have said fuck it and fuck Austin too a long time ago), he is not unreliable to this point when it comes to me.

Hell, if you were my tag team partner and someone said the same thing about you, I'd say they were wrong. It is what it is. I'm supposed to have his back and shit no matter what. Drew failed when he decided his rematch took precedence over Alex's shot. Dante failed too. Adrian turned on him, Andrew did the same. Wasn't too long until Alex went by the wayside. So, let's just say that I intend for this experience to be a success.

It would really help if you could just admit you 'could be wrong'. But you're too prideful and too apathetic to give a fuck.

It doesn't surprise me, but I'm just saying, amigo.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:46 pm

WHOA...

Whoa...

Whoa.

My grasp on English Diction? I don't grasp diction, okay? For one, I'm not gay. For two, I'm not gay.

But all jokes aside, I'm quite looking forward to seeing that big squinty eyed fella crush the shit out of you, Apathy.

So why don't you concentrate on failing to win the Gold Card before attacking me personally? All I did was make a funny joke about people fighting with dictionaries.
Back to top Go down
Ripper

Ripper

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Ripper
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:01 pm

S.O.S. wrote:
Crusoe: I have yet ta hear from your opponents, Jeff.

Whitt: That's because they know better than to mess with the Truly Talented One. I've got this in the bag, and they know it. Someone's gonna get Jeff'd Up in this match, that I can assure you. But which one will it be? Ripper? Crysto? Who wants to get hurt?

Oh, I guess I should dignify this with a comment or something . . .

Mr. Whitt, I am actually becoming quite tired of all your ranting about your sorry excuse for a wrestling company. The reality is that all your pathetic wrestlers could not even reach the heights that the ass ends of FMW regularly reach if all of you took horse pills and jumped on each others shoulders. So I would greatly appreciate it if you would shut your mouth before I become annoyed and am forced to kick your teeth in.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Whitt: Ah, Mr. Ripper. Glad to hear you speak. Now, don't ever do it again. GSW might mean nothing to you know, but soon, very soon, it will mean a lot. Not just to you, not just to FMW, but to all the fans who watch FMW. And once that happens, well, we'll have won. Insult us all you want. It doesn't change the fact that we WILL make an impact here.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Ripper

Ripper

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Ripper
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:42 am

It's like you completely ignored everything I said.

Oh well. It's to be expected. Idiots never listen when they have the chance to avoid being beaten. That's why people that talk to much get impromptu face-lifts. They missed that lovely chance.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:26 am

Counting all the assholes in the room
Well I´m definitely not alone, well I´m not alone
You´re a lier, you´re a cheater, you´re fool
Well that´s just like me yoohoo and I know you too
Mr. Perfect don´t exist my little friend
And I tell you it again, and I do it again
Counting all the assholes in the room, Well I´m
definitely not alone, well I´m not alone

I think this song says it all about this lil TT action for this pay perview. I am comforted to know I am not the only asshole in FMW. That you for that much folks!! Have a nice day....
Back to top Go down
Nero Trinity

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:05 pm

I'll rip a hole through GSW and whomever the Ripper is.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm bored. Somebody argue with me.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:23 pm

OOC: I would like to apologize for what has happened. We're fast becoming LPW here and it sucks ass. Yes I went there, and I will feel that way until things turn around. I blame myself for this and as HW...well co-"HW", I truly expected better than this and we haven't even gotten out of the blocks.

Rest assured we're working towards rectification of this increasingly faggy situation. If you think you can help the cause then I'll accept help. It's not much that we need to press forward but it's becoming a certified bitch to come across it so yeah.

More as it develops.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:10 pm

David GS wrote:
I'm bored. Somebody argue with me.

I'm bored

REALLY?

This is the quality of competitor that gets a crack at the Gold Card these days?

Smitten didn't just rob me when he took my Gold Card. He robbed the fans too if this is the kind of quality he is offering up as a substitute.

For shame FMW, for shame.....

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Hey. You with the face and TyranT's bootmark on your ass. Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Only the weak complain about how they were robbed and don't do anything to avenge themselves, Abel.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:53 pm

I should have taken the Gold Card from Abel myself.

Alas, I made a miscalculation.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:57 pm

RCA wrote:
Alas, I made a miscalculation.
Yeah. That's why it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Skyler Striker wrote:
Only the weak complain about how they were robbed and don't do anything to avenge themselves, Abel.

Listen here mate, who are you to speak to me of weakness?

Only the weak would accept drugs as a crutch...

Only the weak would allow the entire world to laugh at them behind their back

Only the truly weak betray their friends and family for glory.

Even if you manage to walk away from Catalyst in triumph your weakness will not be diminished. Sure you are cunning as a dunny rat and a dangerous opponent inside the ring but that does not equate to strength.

When was the last time you looked yourself in the mirror Skyler? Days? Weeks? Months? I would bet my last beer you are too weak to even look yourself in the eye these days.

You are a disgrace to this company, to our country and most of all to yourself cobber. You are undoubtedly the weakest person I have ever had the misfortune of meeting.

Good Luck at Catalyst though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next