Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+31
Damien
Leon Caprice
Shock
TyranT
Nero Trinity
iDeAndes
Ripper
PX
Black Marcubone
Gabriel Crow
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
Drew Michaels
Mark Johansson
John Derrick
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
RCA
Abel Steele
the nick bryson
David GS
Cactus Sam
The Celt
Slegna
Omega
Easty
Hannibal Frost
Vincent Van Rose
Jeff
Eric Scorpio
Rottata
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Catalyst?
Harrison Ford, Nicolas Cage and Axl Rose
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap19%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Sam and Mark going at it like wild dogs
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The FIRST-EVER FOR REALZ LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap6%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Gold Card Gauntlet and hoping that the Gold Card winner doesn't vacate it
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap16%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
The threesome for the World Heavyweight Championship
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap3%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Jaro's getting married, YAY
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap10%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
WAR GAMES!!!
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_lcap45%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
I have nothing against you man...

But I totally just posted that like five minutes ago.

If you really read the whole thing in five minutes... I will sponsor you in the Olympics for speed reading.

Could somebody please post a facepalm?

EDIT::::

Thanks for the compliment. Very Happy

I will admit I skippedover just a lil but I have since gone back over the whole thing and my compliment still stands
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:43 pm

Well then I truly thank you, sir.

And to Ripper, NO SPOILERS! ROOAARRR!!! But yeah, thanks as well good sir.

And here I thought it'd take people quite a while to read. Oh well, I hope even more people enjoy it. I can definitely rank it up there with one of my favorite promos I've ever written.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:13 pm

On a OOC Note, my promo is 2 posts, so please when you see the post and then another one right after it, thats not you misreading, my promo was too long to put in one post since Forumotion has an inherent character limit of 65,000.

(10758 words, 30 pages)

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:43 pm

OOC: I don't like extending deadlines. I never have. As far as I am concerned it slows the pacing of the FMW cycles and shit like that.

Anyway, well, the more participants the better, otherwise this show may not be as great as I, and you all, would like it to be (If you read AMM, you know what happens to people who no-show if I have anything to do with it.).

Deadline extended. It won't happen again so please don't ask, you wonderful batch of people.

Happy fedding.

<3,

RCA (Ed)
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:34 am

Good call, RCAwesome.

And jesus, Bryson. All tryin' to out do me and what not. Pretty frickin' entertaining though.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:41 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Good call, RCAwesome.

And jesus, Bryson. All tryin' to out do me and what not. Pretty frickin' entertaining though.

I DOOO WHAAAAAT IIIIII WAAAAAAAAANT >:=

^_^thx.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Apathy: Anger. Assorted vehemence mixed with vitriol n'shit.

The reason trash talk seems to suck is because most of you are bad at it. Urgh I have a fucking migraine just listening to the majority of you blabber without consistency or even staying in persona.

You're like..cheesy Disney Channel actors trying to ad-lib lines on a ten page treatment.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:57 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Anger. Assorted vehemence mixed with vitriol n'shit.

The reason trash talk seems to suck is because most of you are bad at it. Urgh I have a fucking migraine just listening to the majority of you blabber without consistency or even staying in persona.

You're like..cheesy Disney Channel actors trying to ad-lib lines on a ten page treatment.

And you sound like a a college freshman working on a degree in the humanities who just discovered the world and found a professor or two who like him enough to hold a short conversation, thus causing you to place yourself on some type of pedestal or soapbox because "you guys just don't get it maaaaaaaan". It is fucking pretentious and annoying so stop that shit.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Apathy: Irony, Exodus.

That's all I hear when you speak. Or hypocrisy. I'm the one being pretentious when all of your self-righteous verbal diarrhea mixed with pretentious and self-inflated sense of worth has garnered you milestone after milestone of success.

I'm just following the proven model, hoss. It reads "Drew Michael's Guide on How to Commercialize and Privatize Faith: An in depth look in the commerce of cults of personality".

Y'see. You jump on everyone else's backs for being poor examples when you're the sorriest sack o'shit I've ever seen. You make war to create peace.

Creating war to generate peace is like fucking for virginity.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:51 pm

If good men sit around and do nothing while evil prospers, they are as guilty as those who did the evil in the first place. Just because I do not subscribe to the Gandhi or King method of changing the world does not make me a worse man, it just simply means I take a different approach. I refuse to sit back and watch the world go to Hell and that makes me a hypocrite? Apparently you know a definition of that word that I do not.

As for commercializing faith, when have I ever looked to make a living off my faith or force it on others? I do not push my faith on anyone, even those closest to me (you can ask Apotasy or Edible or TJ Rage or many others that). I have never tried to cash in on the fact that I believe in God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I do try to enforce a moral standard but that has little to do with my faith, the same standard I live up to is found in any of the other major religions and many if not most atheists live by the same code. However, just because I am indeed vocal about and proud of my faith; somehow I am "commercializing it".

Also, I am not Exodus. You keep making that mistake so I thought I would finally correct you on it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Headbanger wrote:

And you sound like a college freshman

Hey. I would at minimum fancy myself a senior but if ANYONE is a student of the game, it is I.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Whitt: "We are all atheists about most of the gods humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." Richard Dawkins.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Headbanger wrote:
If good men sit around and do nothing while evil prospers, they are as guilty as those who did the evil in the first place. Just because I do not subscribe to the Gandhi or King method of changing the world does not make me a worse man, it just simply means I take a different approach. I refuse to sit back and watch the world go to Hell and that makes me a hypocrite? Apparently you know a definition of that word that I do not.

As for commercializing faith, when have I ever looked to make a living off my faith or force it on others? I do not push my faith on anyone, even those closest to me (you can ask Apotasy or Edible or TJ Rage or many others that). I have never tried to cash in on the fact that I believe in God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I do try to enforce a moral standard but that has little to do with my faith, the same standard I live up to is found in any of the other major religions and many if not most atheists live by the same code. However, just because I am indeed vocal about and proud of my faith; somehow I am "commercializing it".

Also, I am not Exodus. You keep making that mistake so I thought I would finally correct you on it.

Apathy: No, Andy. It means that you decide to pick and choose which parts of the Bible fit your doctrine, making you no better than the Mormons or Jehova's Witnesses or so on and so forth. What about the part of Christ's Gospel that says "turn the other cheek"? Or the teachings of non-violence? Or the fact that Christ supposedly died to redeem us from sin, meaning you need not fight it.

Furthermore, you've roughly made yourself a millionaire off of the image that you are God's Chosen Warrior. Or, more accurately, that you depict yourself as a messiah to lost causes, misfits, and broken individuals. You have no morals, bub. You like attention and you like money and your "faith" and "altruism" extends only to those you cannot control. The reason why FMW isn't palatable to your tastes or people like Striker are "evil" are just because they don't prescribe to what you dictate is right and just.

And again how can anyone trust anything that comes out of your mouth when, like so many of the Christian faith, you use its words to to stir up emotion only for your benefit.

Let me point something out to you, Andy. Alex O'Rion. Adrian O'Rion. Andrew O'Rion. Dante Jones. Chris Austin. Seth Corleone. Skyler Striker. John Derrick. Trey Spruance. TJ Rage. Nick Bryson. Are we seeing the pattern here? Every person you touch becomes infected with a cancer you cannot contain. They shun your teachings. They don't value your friendship. In the end, they leave you so very alone on your own island populated with platitudes and accolades. Your own wife don't like the sight of ya, does she? It must be in her blood. She comes from such great stock or so I've heard.

She sees the truth. That you're a liar, a fraud, and so desperately and woefully alone on your crusade.

Your own self-imposed Ex·o·dus.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:22 pm

iDeAndes wrote:

Apathy:

Let me point something out to you, Andy. Alex O'Rion. Adrian O'Rion. Andrew O'Rion. Dante Jones. Chris Austin. Seth Corleone. Skyler Striker. John Derrick. Trey Spruance. TJ Rage. Nick Bryson. Are we seeing the pattern here? Every person you touch becomes infected with a cancer you cannot contain. They shun your teachings. They don't value your friendship. In the end, they leave you so very alone on your own island populated with platitudes and accolades. Your own wife don't like the sight of ya, does she? It must be in her blood. She comes from such great stock or so I've heard.

Bryson: Hey man, I knew about and was involved in that religious stuff long before I worked with Drew because of that farce of a family I have and not his "teachings", but you're right on all other points so please continue.

Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Your logics flawed.

Drew never made me into anything, I did it myself, and in the end I'm still happy to call Drew my friend. If you're going to use my name in your examples, at least try to keep your facts straight bye.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Alex, I have a WICKED idea for War Games. I suggest you hit the gym though. What I have planned is guaranteed to knock the dog shit out of someone...

and then render them unconscious.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:
Your logics flawed.

Drew never made me into anything, I did it myself, and in the end I'm still happy to call Drew my friend. If you're going to use my name in your examples, at least try to keep your facts straight bye.

Apathy: I'd like to point out that you're a) a fucking moron who doesn't process the Engrish language properly and b) I never said anything about Andy giving you anything. But you sure as shit turned your back on him.

As did you, Chris.

Go ahead, gentlemen. Don't puss out now. Take a fucking bow and a grow a pair.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Insightful little jackass, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Apathy: I am as insightful as you are obtuse, short bus.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Oh. Not very, then. Gotcha, my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:55 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
I never said anything about Andy giving you anything. But you sure as shit turned your back on him.

iDeAndes wrote:

She sees the truth. That you're a liar, a fraud, and so desperately and woefully alone on your crusade.

Your own self-imposed Ex·o·dus.

My entire point was that he isn't alone, I may have turned my back on him but that was my own doing, in the end none of what happened to me was because of Drew. I'm happy to consider him my friend and so forth. So your using my name in that argument was flawed.

As for my grasp of English bye, better to say few words of meaning than a shyte load of bullshit. Besides, it's generally only pricks that need to look down on a bye because he speaks with his native accent. If that's the best you've got just quit, I saw your spiel when it was named Dante Jones, but at least he had the personality to flesh it out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
As did you, Chris.

Your point is?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:11 pm

David GS wrote:
Oh. Not very, then. Gotcha, my mistake.

Apathy: You make my point for me. A regular Orson Welles on my hands.

Alex. Why should I care enough to elaborate? What good did that do Dante? Where is he in his life? A drunk so disenchanted with his said "life", he doesn't question the dubious company his daughter keeps as she gallivants off with an egocentric rapist struggling with the moral (and quite possible physical) qualms of putting his Jimmy in a chick barely ol' enough to bleed proper and a surf bum with the maturity aptitude of a prepubescent chimp much less the sobriety of one. But I'll do you a favor and humor you, ya big baby.

The context of that statement was showing that Andy doesn't have a good track record with trying to save people. You're too wrapped up in the melodrama of saving Chris from his own vices that Andy's problems will be secondary and insignificant in comparison. It was evidenced by how my ol' hombre Virus cracked his skull and your "retaliation" was lackadaisical. Did you even help him when he got crucified? Or set on fire? Just when have you ever been there promptly. On time. When a friend needed you?

You want so desperately to be Ol' Faithful, Alex. But it's clear your dependability is for naught. Which is the real reason why you got defensive, jumpy, and indignant. Anytime anyone ever questions "will Alex O'Rion be there in times of need", you bleed more than Liberals did the day Dubya was elected into office.

It wasn't an insult to you until you made it into one. Keep your fuckin' yap shut and sit in the corner like the obedient little bitch you are. I'm sure Chris' scrotum needs more hand holding.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:16 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: You make my point for me. A regular Orson Welles on my hands.

What can I say? It's what I'm here for.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:19 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Just when have you ever been there promptly. On time. When a friend needed you?

Ironic.

I have no idea why it is...but it is.
Back to top Go down
Ripper

Ripper

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Ripper
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:20 am

Would you boys quit talking about logic and reason in your trash talking?

It has gotten so the heart of this once great endeavor has been lost. Trash isn't about logic. It isn't about being right. It's simply about pissing people off.

Here, like this: You. Over there in the corner. Yes you. You SUCK!
End of demonstration. You see? What happened to good old I-hate-all-of-you-so-fuck-off?

I'm not calling out anyone in particular, but I know someone will take offense. And honestly that's the point.

Why can't we just piss each other off anymore?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:22 am

Apathy: I don't even have friends much less people who depend on me.

Nor do I aim to rectify either. And one could argue that logic and reason both piss people off because they know I'm right. I don't talk about them, you slavish oaf. I use them. If you used them, you'd be in GCG or on the main card for fuck's sake.

Despite, y'know, being crazy and delusional and "making shit up in my head", I'm pretty damn good at what I do.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:30 am

iDeAndes wrote:

And you know that how?
Back to top Go down
Ripper

Ripper

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Ripper
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:31 am

iDeAndes wrote:

Nor do I aim to rectify either. And one could argue that logic and reason both piss people off because they know I'm right. I don't talk about them, you slavish oaf. I use them. If you used them, you'd be in GCG or on the main card for fuck's sake.

Despite, y'know, being crazy and delusional and "making shit up in my head", I'm pretty damn good at what I do.

I was pissed off and happy because i was pissed off all at the same time. If there was a tear of happiness emoticon it would be right HERE.

You are like a great big insult machine and I hate your sorry excuse for guts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 am

RCA wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

And you know that how?

Apathy: Friendship is just others using people to feel important. I don't need "friends" to feel important.

I conjure I'm quite adept at that as is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next