Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+31
Damien
Leon Caprice
Shock
TyranT
Nero Trinity
iDeAndes
Ripper
PX
Black Marcubone
Gabriel Crow
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
Drew Michaels
Mark Johansson
John Derrick
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
RCA
Abel Steele
the nick bryson
David GS
Cactus Sam
The Celt
Slegna
Omega
Easty
Hannibal Frost
Vincent Van Rose
Jeff
Eric Scorpio
Rottata
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

What are you most looking forward to at Catalyst?
Harrison Ford, Nicolas Cage and Axl Rose
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_lcap19%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Sam and Mark going at it like wild dogs
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_lcap0%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The FIRST-EVER FOR REALZ LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_lcap6%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Gold Card Gauntlet and hoping that the Gold Card winner doesn't vacate it
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_lcap16%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
The threesome for the World Heavyweight Championship
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_lcap3%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Jaro's getting married, YAY
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_lcap10%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
WAR GAMES!!!
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_lcap45%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:07 pm

1) If you don't know who Skyler is, you probably need to look at the PPV Card.
2) If you don't know who Seth Omega is and you're also in LPW, then you really really really need to hang out with Trey and Savana.
3) Red Foreman is win.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:44 pm

You would think...

No, I just won't even get into it.

FMW disappoints me.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:28 pm

Perchance you should operate on your disparaging feelings rather than merely reflecting and complaining.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:11 pm

He has his established way of handling things; it would be wrong to try and force him to change.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:16 pm

And why should we suffer his downcast tone simply because he is stuck in his ways?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Despite my somber tone, I do not feel bad for the disappointment FMW has seemingly become overnight when we are resorting to the Dunn way of insulting. Quite frankly it is unoriginal and a useless tribute to a piece... of trash that isn't worthy of the praise he has halfway earned.

I have merely stated an observation. It isn't an complaint, for it doesn't make anything harder for me. FMW disappoints me as of this moment and I'm not going to change anything to prevent it, for the monkeys will still fling crap.

And David, I wag my finger at you for the simple fact that I expect Catalyst will be a night that you shoot for the moon, and find that you don't land on a cloud, but rather you fall through it during your descent to reality.

But no, you really don't want me to act...alas, I will humor you provided things go as I have planned them come 10.10.10.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Whitt: Abyss, is that you?
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Jeff Watson

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Omega wrote:
1) If you don't know who Skyler is, you probably need to look at the PPV Card.
2) If you don't know who Seth Omega is and you're also in LPW, then you really really really need to hang out with Trey and Savana.
3) Red Foreman is win.

I understand that I made a mistake, but I don't need you or anyone else giving me shit about it. So why don't you do me a favor, and back the hell off.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Dammit Nicholas if you only put the same effort you do with posting funny pictures into actually showing up you may be TV champ by now.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:52 pm

S.O.S. wrote:

No.

And Jeff, FMW doesn't back off from people that "fuck up". They kick you when you're down.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:02 am

RCA wrote:
S.O.S. wrote:

No.

And Jeff, FMW doesn't back off from people that "fuck up". They kick you when you're down.

I'm used to pathetic assholes kicking me when i'm down, but they better be afraid of how much I can dish back out to them. It would be best to get on my good side, because otherwise it will be a painful experience for anyone who decides to fuck with me. And it's a motherfucking promise that I intend to back up.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:28 am

Alright, what's left for needing to be done for the show? PM it to me, because I'm getting sick of sitting on my thumbs here.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:18 pm

OOC: Next time, make a post in staff or a PM or whatever in private.

Also, I lost your wedding seg.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:51 am

Jeff Watson wrote:
RCA wrote:
S.O.S. wrote:

No.

I'm used to pathetic assholes kicking me when i'm down, but they better be afraid of how much I can dish back out to them. It would be best to get on my good side, because otherwise it will be a painful experience for anyone who decides to fuck with me. And it's a motherfucking promise that I intend to back up.

So you fuck up and make dumb ass comments and we have to get on YOUR good side. Jeebus Christ this kid is a winner. I am going to let up on ya though man, cuz plain and simple its no fun ripping on the Down Syndrome kid when everyone else is doing it. I was in your shoes a lil while back, hell the only reason I am moving up the card is because the big guys are dropping off like flies. Trust me shut up and learn from your mistakes and no one will even remember this shit.... but until then seeing you get all red faced and blabbering everywhere is quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:30 pm

RCA wrote:
And David, I wag my finger at you for the simple fact that I expect Catalyst will be a night that you shoot for the moon, and find that you don't land on a cloud, but rather you fall through it during your descent to reality.

But no, you really don't want me to act...alas, I will humor you provided things go as I have planned them come 10.10.10.

And I wag my finger at you for being unable to find anything better to throw at me; I came to terms with the likely result of the GCG a long time ago and yet, whenever I raise my voice against you, that's all you seem to be able to conjure up in response.

"Kaoru's gonna kill you."

"At Catalyst, you'll fall through a cloud and descend to reality."

"Ur guna lose."

Beat the horse again, Chris - I don't think it's dead enough yet.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:01 pm

OK, let's see the current insults that have been used by various people against you.

1. You're a carbon copy of Edge.

2. Kaoru will win the Gold Card Gauntlet.

OK, now since you've come to terms with the latter, I find that you have little faith in yourself, not enough confidence. Not sure why that is given that you're mildly successful, married and in good health despite the fact that you like hugging people to get your victories. Hey, whatever works. But still, the alarming lack of confidence in a man who has yet to be tested tells me two things.

1. You probably aren't as good as people think. You don't have me fooled, by the way. Take that as you will.

2. You remind me of me when I first started out. I ran through equal or lesser competition but as soon as I got tested, well I got my ass whooped, much like the whooping you have pretty much accepted, hence the metaphorical bending over.

Now, if you are ever compared to me in any sense, some people might see that as an insult, but these ingrates wouldn't know talent if Occam's Razor busted their faces.

Still, I personally think you do a well enough job of insulting your own talents and abilities by not believing in them. Half of the battle is actually thinking you can win. If not, well you'll be tumbling down a slippery slope faster than you can say "Rated-R Superstar". Anyway yeah, much like me, your flaws and shortcomings won't REALLY show themselves until you take a loss. Until then, well, you're rather in good standing and people have nothing but nice things to say about you.

So I am happy that my constant reminding you of "your impending doom" has gotten to you to the point where you seem OK with losing as a possible option. You're mentally weak, you can be manipulated whether you know it or not. It happens to many rookies that have it easy at first, no need to be ashamed. I'm sure you'll bounce back in due time.

So in short,

1. Your gonna lose at Catalyst. (You asked so nicely I couldn't pass it up)

2. You don't believe in yourself.

3. You'll probably end up being perceived as just like me.

4. You JUST might be overrated to some people.

And I've heard the insults as it relates to the third, that should be insulting enough, yes? Well it is FMW, and it is ass-backwards so you tell me.

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:03 pm

You open your mouth a good deal more than you need to. After all, I'm just a rookie.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:43 pm

You're an eight-year veteran, you've been at wrestling itself almost thrice as long as I.

If I address you, it is because either you've drawn my ire, or your talent and overall worthiness deem you important.

You fall in the latter. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Has anyone ever told you that you're woefully inconsistent with your supposedly-witty banter? 'Cuz you are.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:17 pm

I am not trying to be "witty" or anything else unless I blatantly precede my words with "If I can be *insert adjective* for a moment". I say whatever it is I'm going to say and leave it at that.

In short, we are all inconsistent with out banter. Some more than others but still.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Huh. Well, all right then.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Your most recent comments intrigue me.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:50 pm

How so?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Sounds like sarcasm, and given your "average guy with sizable wrestling talent" thing, I don't want to read too far into it.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

I see.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:57 pm

I like that approach.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:12 pm

'Tis nice, as approaches go.
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:53 am

ITT: The awkward conversation the morning after.

You're a cute couple, guys.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:27 pm

I'm sure your morning after talks are quite a bit different than that Dunn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15