Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+31
Damien
Leon Caprice
Shock
TyranT
Nero Trinity
iDeAndes
Ripper
PX
Black Marcubone
Gabriel Crow
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
Drew Michaels
Mark Johansson
John Derrick
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
RCA
Abel Steele
the nick bryson
David GS
Cactus Sam
The Celt
Slegna
Omega
Easty
Hannibal Frost
Vincent Van Rose
Jeff
Eric Scorpio
Rottata
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Catalyst?
Harrison Ford, Nicolas Cage and Axl Rose
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap19%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Sam and Mark going at it like wild dogs
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The FIRST-EVER FOR REALZ LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap6%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Gold Card Gauntlet and hoping that the Gold Card winner doesn't vacate it
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap16%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
The threesome for the World Heavyweight Championship
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap3%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Jaro's getting married, YAY
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap10%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
WAR GAMES!!!
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_lcap45%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Gray wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
We open the scene on a warm evening in Chicago where the FMW Catalyst PPV is taking place, but we focus in on the Transit nightclub where a line is beginning to form that contains dozens of people who are looking to party. About fifteen minutes pass by before we see a group of people being let into the club, but we now focus on a black limo pulling up to the front entrance. The door opens and out steps Jeff Watson who is in town to scout each of the division's performance at the ppv. He gets checked out for a moment, but one of the bouncers lets him into the club where a group of people are having the time of their lives.

Jeff: Just look at all some of the good looking women here tonight, and there is nothing stopping me from having a good time before going to the ppv. Maybe there could be a woman here who would like to have some fun tonight.

He decides to head to a more private area of the club so that he doesn't get bothered, but as soon as he enters the second floor he spots a beautiful blonde who is wearing a short miniskirt along with a revealing red blouse and matching high heel shoes. A short moment passes but then he makes his way over to the bar, and introduces himself to the woman.

Jeff: I've been watching you from across the room, and I was wondering if maybe you would like some company. I'll understand if you say no, but you happen to be one of the most beautiful woman that i've seen here in Chicago. My name is Jeff Watson, and what happens to be your name.

Kim: Of course you can join us, because my friends and I are looking for some guys to meet here tonight. And it also helps that you happen to be a good looking guy which my friends would love to meet. I'm Kim, and it's nice to meet you.

She leads the way to where her friends are sitting, and once they get over there it turns out that they are just as hot as Kim. They sit down, and she starts introducing him to her friends who are trying to hide how interested they are in him. Suddenly a waitress comes over, and the group starts ordering drinks which Jeff decides that he will pay for everyones drinks.

Jeff: I'm guessing that you ladies go to college, and where do you all go to school at.

Heather: We all go to Northwestern, and also happen to be part of a very famous sorority on campus. But Kim figured that we hit the club, and try to relax tonight. So what is a good looking guy such as yourself doing here in town tonight.

Jeff: I'm in town for the FMW Catalyst PPV, because I want to see which division would come out on top in person. Whichever division does well is the one that I want to wrestle for, and become the best in the whole company. But I figure that tonight I would come out to the club, and meet up with some beautiful ladies.

The scene starts to fade with Jeff flirting with each one of the ladies in the room before deciding to take Kim onto the dance floor so that they can get closer. Once the new song starts playing, she starts to grind on him and he is enjoying every minute. We fade out to black with Jeff getting closer with his date, and possibly having some fun later on in the night.

And the award for the next Skyler Lite goes too...

One I don't even know who the fuck that is, but due me a favor and keep my name out of your mouth bitch.

You seem mad.

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 Umad

Jeff Watson wrote:
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 1285780983196
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:37 pm

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 He_Mad
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:45 pm

Oh dear god, I signed to a company filled with morons. What the hell kind of superstar goes out partying right before a big PPV? I thought reckless disregard for sanity was my shtick.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:46 pm

So. much. ignorance.

D\'oh
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:50 pm

RCA wrote:
So. much. ignorance.

D\'oh

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 Son-i-am-disappoint
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Many people are.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:54 pm

Headbanger wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
We open the scene on a warm evening in Chicago where the FMW Catalyst PPV is taking place, but we focus in on the Transit nightclub where a line is beginning to form that contains dozens of people who are looking to party. About fifteen minutes pass by before we see a group of people being let into the club, but we now focus on a black limo pulling up to the front entrance. The door opens and out steps Jeff Watson who is in town to scout each of the division's performance at the ppv. He gets checked out for a moment, but one of the bouncers lets him into the club where a group of people are having the time of their lives.

Jeff: Just look at all some of the good looking women here tonight, and there is nothing stopping me from having a good time before going to the ppv. Maybe there could be a woman here who would like to have some fun tonight.

He decides to head to a more private area of the club so that he doesn't get bothered, but as soon as he enters the second floor he spots a beautiful blonde who is wearing a short miniskirt along with a revealing red blouse and matching high heel shoes. A short moment passes but then he makes his way over to the bar, and introduces himself to the woman.

Jeff: I've been watching you from across the room, and I was wondering if maybe you would like some company. I'll understand if you say no, but you happen to be one of the most beautiful woman that i've seen here in Chicago. My name is Jeff Watson, and what happens to be your name.

Kim: Of course you can join us, because my friends and I are looking for some guys to meet here tonight. And it also helps that you happen to be a good looking guy which my friends would love to meet. I'm Kim, and it's nice to meet you.

She leads the way to where her friends are sitting, and once they get over there it turns out that they are just as hot as Kim. They sit down, and she starts introducing him to her friends who are trying to hide how interested they are in him. Suddenly a waitress comes over, and the group starts ordering drinks which Jeff decides that he will pay for everyones drinks.

Jeff: I'm guessing that you ladies go to college, and where do you all go to school at.

Heather: We all go to Northwestern, and also happen to be part of a very famous sorority on campus. But Kim figured that we hit the club, and try to relax tonight. So what is a good looking guy such as yourself doing here in town tonight.

Jeff: I'm in town for the FMW Catalyst PPV, because I want to see which division would come out on top in person. Whichever division does well is the one that I want to wrestle for, and become the best in the whole company. But I figure that tonight I would come out to the club, and meet up with some beautiful ladies.

The scene starts to fade with Jeff flirting with each one of the ladies in the room before deciding to take Kim onto the dance floor so that they can get closer. Once the new song starts playing, she starts to grind on him and he is enjoying every minute. We fade out to black with Jeff getting closer with his date, and possibly having some fun later on in the night.

One I don't even know who the fuck that is, but due me a favor and keep my name out of your mouth bitch.

Just pointing out, not knowing one of the top competitors in a company you just signed with proves you are either a complete and total moron or incredibly lazy. I assume the former from our previous encounters Jeffrey.

What in the hell man, because I am trying to know everyone here. There are people that i'm not going to know here, but that doesn't mean that I get called a moron.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Stop now.

Just stop. For your own sake.

Cease.

Silencio.

Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 am

Jeff Watson wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:

Just pointing out, not knowing one of the top competitors in a company you just signed with proves you are either a complete and total moron or incredibly lazy. I assume the former from our previous encounters Jeffrey.

What in the hell man, because I am trying to know everyone here. There are people that i'm not going to know here, but that doesn't mean that I get called a moron.

Like, shouldn't the Championship match be one you look into?

Like, seriously... you got mad over the moron thing... so you're just really lazy?

Not much better... take it from me, being lazy will lead you to the bottom like me... and you don't want to be me.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:01 am

RCA wrote:
Stop now.

Just stop. For your own sake.

Cease.

Silencio.

I'll stop, because I have respect for you but I don't know about everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:03 am

Jeff Watson wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:

It is like arguing with a Republican...

Let us try the picture approach again, shall we?

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 Dumbass
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:04 am

Jeff Watson wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:

Wow that's dense. Thick-headed. Just plain stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:05 am

Gray wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:

I actually take the thick-headed part as a compliment so thank you man.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:06 am

Jeff Watson wrote:
Gray wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:

You're welcome, you moron, you.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:07 am

OOC: Holy shit, seriously?

"And the award for the next Skyler Lite goes too...:

This line is worth 1 1/2 pages and counting of whining, insults and general flaming?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:08 am

Jeff Watson wrote:

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 Rockmooooore-not-sure-if-srs

OOC: Panzer, that is pretty much what TT-ing is. It's all in good fun, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:12 am

I get that 'Banger (is that your nickname, cause if not then I'm gonna use it anyway cause it's awesome) but I can't shake the feeling that you guys are legit pissed. It's weird. Like watching two guys walk into a bar together and start insulting each other's mommas. I can't tell if it's serious or not. It makes my head hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:13 am

Headbanger wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:

OOC: Panzer, that is pretty much what TT-ing is. It's all in good fun, I promise.

OOC: What is up with the pics man, because why don't you just write your response. The pics are really confusing me man.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:15 am

OOC: Banger, Drew, Master; you can call me any of those things. And nah, no one is USUALLY legit pissed off. And if they are they definitely need to step back and reevaluate.

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 231130548_b5b7dbe456

And Jeff meh, just having fun. It entertains me and hopefully at least one other.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:16 am

Jeff Watson wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:

OOC: What is up with the pics man, because why don't you just write your response. The pics are really confusing me man.

OOC: PICTURES HURT BRAIN!!! SO COMPLICATED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:18 am

Jeff Watson wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:

You're confused by pics...with text...that clearly say what the image is for? FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 1274165483705

And Panzer, we're not srs at all.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:20 am

OOC: I like the pictures, it makes Drew a walking meme man.

In other news, it's really confusing having at least two of you guys with the same sig. It's additional abuse to my already shattered brain. XD
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:34 am

Guys i'm just trying to start something new here, and get noticed that I am a good wrestler. I don't need none of this past shit in my life.
Back to top Go down
Ripper

Ripper

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Ripper
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:35 am

When did this become the "Things we can't do" thread? I can't tell the difference between purple and violet, but you don't hear me bitchin'.

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 29gg9jb
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:41 am

Jeff Watson wrote:
Guys i'm just trying to start something new here, and get noticed that I am a good wrestler. I don't need none of this past shit in my life.

What past stuff?

Only thing you've mentioned is that you're here to see LPW Catalyst.

OOC: We haven't mentioned anything about your past in character... try not to confuse the two there, champ.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Watson

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:07 am

Butters wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:

What past stuff?

Only thing you've mentioned is that you're here to see LPW Catalyst.

OOC: We haven't mentioned anything about your past in character... try not to confuse the two there, champ.

OOC: I told you that was a typo, because I was thinking of two things at once when I wrote that.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:13 am

OOC: The way typos are taken in Trash Talk are as if your character mis-spoke on the microphone. If Jeff Watson walked into FMW (or any new fed) and accidentally called it LPW (or any other fed's name), he would get heckled and made fun of for it. If you can't handle that... check your work before posting it. ******

Last edited by Butters on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to not appear elitist.)
Back to top Go down
Matt Dunn

Matt Dunn

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dunn
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:26 am

You fucks need to get off my thing.

Just sayin'.

Am mad brah.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:57 am

I AM STRONG LIKE BULL
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:38 am

Jeff Watson wrote:
Gray wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
Headbanger wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:
Omega wrote:
Jeff Watson wrote:

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 128816193246706286
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next