Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+33
Dano
Kiyoshi Ryu
Drake Parker
Loins
Vendetta
Skyler Striker
The Celt
War Machine
PX
Seth
TyranT
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
John Andrews
Hannibal Frost
Easty
Ashburn
the nick bryson
Abel Steele
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Nicholas Gray
Vincent Van Rose
Anwyl
MPD
Storm183
David GS
RCA
cYnical
David Ravish
The Dude
Jeff
Rottata
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Rookies debut in a fatal four-way match
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap5%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Leon possibly showstopping against Apostasy
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap3%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Lovers' quarrel between Austin and Alex
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap0%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Finally, new UV champion yay!
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap5%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Frost tries to end TyranT's reign
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap8%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Mt. V!
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap19%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Boobies
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_lcap59%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty
PostSubject: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:23 am

Here in the garden,
Where temptations feel so right
Passion can make you fall
From what you feel
In the garden
We can make it come alive
Every night (every single night)
Oh, your secret garden
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:49 am

OOC: I'm the only one who didn't vote for Boobies? LOLOLOLOL.

Whitt: The time is upon us. The time for Gold Standard Wrestling to begin the ascent to the top of the Mountain. By conquering this hellacious, intimidating structure, GSW will firmly put itself on the map.

Crusoe: Be prepared, FMW. Gold Standard Wrestlin' is gonna take tha' Torch. Believe it.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:44 pm

OOC: I voted boobs.

IC: Well now... It looks like I'm in MT V. I'm scared to tell the truth. Scared I'm going to have to beat you all in one last final attempt.
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:04 pm

David: "Let the sausage-fest begin! I'm betting you two rub yourselves down with scented oils before hopping into a bubble bath that smells of Asian bubble-gum! Now, I'm the new guy here, and I dunno about the rest of you but, this whole GSW thing sounds like one big-fat-prison-orgy! Why don't you both go lock yourselves in a toilet stall and let the real men fight it out on Mt. Vesuvius! Man, the more I say, the more I get the feeling I should watch my own ass!"
Back to top Go down
cYnical

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:15 pm

OOC: Holy GnR lyrics, Batman!

cリnical: The most anticipated return in years will finally take place on this night. Be prepared to Step Into The Flame, FMW.

I promise you this much: You won't forget it.
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:21 pm

OOC: "Bring on the Boobies!!!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:35 pm

David Ravish wrote:
David: "Let the sausage-fest begin! I'm betting you two rub yourselves down with scented oils before hopping into a bubble bath that smells of Asian bubble-gum! Now, I'm the new guy here, and I dunno about the rest of you but, this whole GSW thing sounds like one big-fat-prison-orgy! Why don't you both go lock yourselves in a toilet stall and let the real men fight it out on Mt. Vesuvius! Man, the more I say, the more I get the feeling I should watch my own ass!"

Whitt: Who are you? Oh yeah, the rookie who isn't in the Mount Vesuvius match. The curtain-jerker relegated to the start of the show. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they change it to a dark match. You're certainly not one of the men people are paying for this pay-per-view to see; meanwhile, myself, Leviticus, and our GSW comrades are exactly who the fans want to see. Earn the right to speak about GSW before you shoot off your mouth and shoot yourself in the foot, youngin'.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:37 pm

cYnical wrote:

cリnical: The most anticipated return in years will finally take place on this night. Be prepared to Step Into The Flame, FMW.

I promise you this much: You won't forget it.

Well, if it isn't cYnical himself...

Hi. Name's Chris Austin, soon to be winner of Mount Vesuvius 3. It's an honor, it truly is. Make yourself comfortable and prepare to witness greatness.

As I said in the promotional video, class is in session and attendance is mandatory.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:43 pm

RCA wrote:
As I said in the promotional video, class is in session and attendance is mandatory.

OOC: I found that whole thing to be full of badassery.
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Jeff wrote:

Whitt: Who are you? Oh yeah, the rookie who isn't in the Mount Vesuvius match. The curtain-jerker relegated to the start of the show. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they change it to a dark match. You're certainly not one of the men people are paying for this pay-per-view to see; meanwhile, myself, Leviticus, and our GSW comrades are exactly who the fans want to see. Earn the right to speak about GSW before you shoot off your mouth and shoot yourself in the foot, youngin'.

David: "Hummmmmm... Funny how this little curtain-jerker can draw such a swift reply! Have you got nothing better to do than to talk down to the likes of me? Seriously? Please, I wouldn't fork out a even a nickel to watch you at your best. If I had to watch your tub-o-lard ass in the ring I would be asking for my money back, and start a riot to ensure I did! Luckily, we won't have to watch you for long on Mt. Vesuvius because, a) Zeus is f'n irate that you call yourself a wrester and that you would even have the gaul set foot on his mountain paradise, b) there are at least 20 other guys that will see Mt. Vesuvius erupt before you ever get your grubby hands on that torch and, c) I don't like you! Seeing that my opinion is the only one that counts, its a forgone conclusion... You may as well go lock yourself in that toilet stall and take all your GSW cronies with you to make sure that you have the great time you deserve. On a side note, if GSW is such hot shit then... Why do you guys have to crash someone else's PPV?"
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:49 pm

David Ravish wrote:
David: "Hummmmmm... Funny how this little curtain-jerker can draw such a swift reply! Have you got nothing better to do than to talk down to the likes of me? Seriously? Please, I wouldn't fork out a even a nickel to watch you at your best. If I had to watch your tub-o-lard ass in the ring I would be asking for my money back, and start a riot to ensure I did! Luckily, we won't have to watch you for long on Mt. Vesuvius because, a) Zeus is f'n irate that you call yourself a wrester and that you would even have the gaul set foot on his mountain paradise, b) there are at least 20 other guys that will see Mt. Vesuvius erupt before you ever get your grubby hands on that torch and, c) I don't like you! Seeing that my opinion is the only one that counts, its a forgone conclusion... You may as well go lock yourself in that toilet stall and take all your GSW cronies with you to make sure that you have the great time you deserve. On a side note, if GSW is such hot shit then... Why do you guys have to crash someone else's PPV?"
Storm: Shut it rook and go into your corner.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Whitt: Mr. Ravish, even kings take time out of their day to talk to the poor, sniveling, groveling peasants, to remind them that they are the lowest of the low, and that they should be honored by the king's presence. Just because I speak to you doesn't mean I consider you a threat, a peer, or even remotely close to my level. No, I talk to you to remind you that you are a curtain-jerker, and that speaking ill of GSW will be one of the many things you regret doing in your wrestling career. As for that last little statement, isn't "crashing" someone's pay-per-view great press and advertising? Why yes, yes it is. And since you clearly couldn't comprehend that, it shows just exactly why you are the lowest of the low.

Good day.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:01 pm

I'd withdraw the King comparison if I were you. Think Austin's around here somewhere, and quite frankly, you want nothing to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:09 pm

David GS wrote:
I'd withdraw the King comparison if I were you. Think Austin's around here somewhere, and quite frankly, you want nothing to do with him.

Whitt: And what, pray-tell, will Mister Austin do to me? Huh? There are six of us from GSW here, seven if you count the older but still tough Crusoe here -

Crusoe: Yo.

Whitt: - and plenty more waiting in the wings should Mister Austin try anything. Oh sure, he could knock me out with that kick of his. I'm sure of it. Then Levi would knock his teeth down his throat with a Tribute. Then Storm, Crusoe, and our three masked men would tear him to pieces, picking him limb from limb. David, it is not I that will want nothing to do with Austin; it is Austin who will want nothing to do with US.
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Storm183 wrote:

Storm: Shut it rook and go into your corner.

David: "Oh look what the cats dragged in! I am intimidated! I'm literally quaking in my boots! You scare the BJesus out of me, you really do! Now, I'd appreciated it if you removed yourself form this battle of intellects because, quiet frankly... You don't measure up you f'n great DUNCE! Now, go hide in your doghouse... I don't want fleas!"
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Jeff wrote:
David GS wrote:

Whitt: And what, pray-tell, will Mister Austin do to me? Huh? There are six of us from GSW here, seven if you count the older but still tough Crusoe here -

Whitt: - and plenty more waiting in the wings should Mister Austin try anything. Oh sure, he could knock me out with that kick of his. I'm sure of it. Then Levi would knock his teeth down his throat with a Tribute. Then Storm, Crusoe, and our three masked men would tear him to pieces, picking him limb from limb. David, it is not I that will want nothing to do with Austin; it is Austin who will want nothing to do with US.

I can only pray that your collective ignorance and arrogance persist after you all fall from Vesuvius; I foresee a great many lulz to be had at their expense.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:29 pm

David Ravish wrote:
David: "Oh look what the cats dragged in! I am intimidated! I'm literally quaking in my boots! You scare the BJesus out of me, you really do! Now, I'd appreciated it if you removed yourself form this battle of intellects because, quiet frankly... You don't measure up you f'n great DUNCE! Now, go hide in your doghouse... I don't want fleas!"
Storm: Word of advice rook. Don't get shitkicked? It will potentially end your fucking career.
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Jeff wrote:
Whitt: Mr. Ravish, even kings take time out of their day to talk to the poor, sniveling, groveling peasants, to remind them that they are the lowest of the low, and that they should be honored by the king's presence. Just because I speak to you doesn't mean I consider you a threat, a peer, or even remotely close to my level. No, I talk to you to remind you that you are a curtain-jerker, and that speaking ill of GSW will be one of the many things you regret doing in your wrestling career. As for that last little statement, isn't "crashing" someone's pay-per-view great press and advertising? Why yes, yes it is. And since you clearly couldn't comprehend that, it shows just exactly why you are the lowest of the low.

Good day.

David: "I'm thinking someone is having visions of grandeur here! All this talk of Kings and Queens! Heck, you'll be referring to yourself as wrestling royalty next! Is that flea ridden stool "Storm" your Court Jester? Well, he made me piss myself, I was laughing that hard! You on the other hand make me want to have bowel movements! Yes, I am well aware that I'm the new kid on the block! I'm well aware that I have to earn my stripes! I'm well aware that in any career you have to start at the bottom with all the other scum sucking turds! At least I know I have somewhere to go. For me, the only way to go from here is up seeing as I'm already starting at rock bottom! Now, as far as you and your cronies are concerned, even you would admit, you'll all go down in the annals of mediocrity! I've been here two minutes and I've seen 80 year old men in wheelchairs with more in-ring talent than you lot!

You say that I don't belong on a PPV card? You say that I should be wrestling dark matches? Well my friend, its a shame that here at FMW even rookies get on a PPV card while over at GSW even a PPV main-event is regarded as a "DARK MATCH!" How good is your f'n advertising if your precious GSW is so cash strapped that the only way they can get patrons through the door is to highjack someone else's PPV and have all your top-line talent embarrass themselves thinking that the fans actually give a toss about whether or not the company exists at all! You are delusional my friend and the sooner you come to terms with this fact the better! Face it... GSW IS DONE!

Now kindly, take your Yap-Dog and leave!"
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Storm183 wrote:
o]Storm: Word of advice rook. Don't get shitkicked? It will potentially end your fucking career.

David: "Shit-Kicked? Really? Did you just say that? I knew all you GSW types were queer but this just confirms it!! I sure hope your bite is worse than your bark because I'm having trouble hearing you over the flatulence that is Mr. Whitt!"
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Crusoe: Lemme get this straight...you are making fun of a company going through tough times due to the currently poor economy? You are willing to stoop so low as to insult us because we happened to have been bit by the recession bug?

Whitt: I bet you make fun of the mentally handicapped, as well. Do you call them retarded, Ravish? Maybe droolies? Maybe you make fun of someone who wears glasses, too. See, this is another reason why we're here: to save the fans from watching and listening to people like you. People with poor taste. People with no morals. We have standard, Mister Ravish, something you and the rest of FMW clearly lack. By participating in the Mount Vesuvius match, and by impressing in it, we can draw fans away from here and save them from having to listen to horrible, uneducated, uncaring individuals like yourself. And if one of us GSW wrestlers wins it - which we will - the effect will be that much greater.

Crusoe: Talk all ya want, Radish. It'll only prove our point about what a low-life fed Full Metal Wrestlin' is.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Jeff wrote:

Hi there, King of FMW speaking.

Plain and simple, I lack the idiocy and motivation required to willingly pick a fight with you and your squad. Besides, we all know how it would end.

I'd drop the first schmuck regardless of who he is, then I'd get jumped on and left in a heap. Then I'd get mad and proceed to systematically annihilate you and your stable using a plan based around the theory of "Divide and Conquer". Of course Alex O'Rion would be of assistance, not to mention that Bobino, Slegna and whoever else you've pissed off during your short time here would likely want revenge.

Either way, just because I am intelligent enough to not agitate the hive doesn't mean that I don't have the ability to destroy said hive if it came down to it.

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:12 pm

See? Like that.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:02 pm

All hallow threats.

Austin won't risk an injury before such a big match.
Austin cannot necessarily count on O'Rion for support, leading into the C4 title match. I've seen the man do similar before; turn on his friends, that is.
There are still three unknown agents within the ranks of GSW. That makes us, (myself and my peers,) more dangerous than if you knew who we were, because you don't know what to expect.

Also, David Ravish just made the short list. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:15 pm

On the flip side:

Last time FMW was faced with a fed-ending threat, they managed to eliminate the threat.

Also, GSW can't afford to be a man down come Mount V. After all, they need all the help they can get if they want to win. Fun fact: GSW won't win Mount Vesuvius but that's a different story.

Now.

Did I threaten anyone?

No. I told you what would happen if I went down that road.

Also, enunciate. The word is "hollow" with an 'o', not hallow. Unless you claimed that I make sacred threats?

Last edited by RCA on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

cYnical wrote:
OOC: Holy GnR lyrics, Batman!

OOC: GNR? That's some Barry White, man.

Anyway, just so we're clear, when I said that certain people need to only promo once, that doesn't mean everyone else has to promo more than once. I singled them out because they are booked more than once in the night, and that one promo will count for both matches.

Also, the ??? does NOT refer to ?.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:53 pm

NOT ANOTHER GSW OVER-KILL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:56 am

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD HE-MAD
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:03 am

Good to see you reveal your true self there Mister Whitt
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:06 am

RCA wrote:

Also, enunciate. The word is "hollow" with an 'o', not hallow. Unless you claimed that I make sacred threats?

OOC: typo. Sad

Also lol at sig.
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:13 am

David: "Will the real Mr. Whitt please step out of the closet!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next