Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+33
Dano
Kiyoshi Ryu
Drake Parker
Loins
Vendetta
Skyler Striker
The Celt
War Machine
PX
Seth
TyranT
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
John Andrews
Hannibal Frost
Easty
Ashburn
the nick bryson
Abel Steele
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Nicholas Gray
Vincent Van Rose
Anwyl
MPD
Storm183
David GS
RCA
cYnical
David Ravish
The Dude
Jeff
Rottata
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Rookies debut in a fatal four-way match
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Leon possibly showstopping against Apostasy
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Lovers' quarrel between Austin and Alex
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Finally, new UV champion yay!
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Frost tries to end TyranT's reign
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Mt. V!
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Boobies
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap59%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
cYnical

Rep : 0

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Rottata wrote:
cYnical wrote:
OOC: Holy GnR lyrics, Batman!

OOC: GNR? That's some Barry White, man.

Anyway, just so we're clear, when I said that certain people need to only promo once, that doesn't mean everyone else has to promo more than once. I singled them out because they are booked more than once in the night, and that one promo will count for both matches.

Also, the ??? does NOT refer to ?.

OOC: D'oh! I was kinda distracted when I read those lyrics originally.

I totally thought they came from this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2GIGPrOnbU
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:26 pm

David Ravish wrote:
David: "Will the real Mr. Whitt please step out of the closet!"

Don't worry about Whitt he is just pissed because Storm didn't give him the reach around he promised! By the way SFW FTW in the Mt V Match....Trey and I are looking to make our mark in this place and this IS the match to do it....But I digress...Continue your brow beating of GSW, I find it mildly entertaining
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:

Don't worry about Whitt he is just pissed because Storm didn't give him the reach around he promised! By the way SFW FTW in the Mt V Match....Trey and I are looking to make our mark in this place and this IS the match to do it....But I digress...Continue your brow beating of GSW, I find it mildly entertaining

David: "Oh, after Mr. Whitt broke down in tears, trying to explain how GSW is going through such a rough patch, the recession being responsible for relegating his precious GSW to backyard status and all the while trying to make out that I'm the villain for speaking the truth and trying to get some soft sympathy for his plight, I have not heard but a whimper from him and his droolies!

Seriously, those guys need to grow a backbone! Funny how one little rookie can drive a man to hang himself! Man, the front office should have signed me months ago and spared themselves all this GSW bullshit!

Good luck to you sir, on Mt. Vesuvius! I look forward to making your acquaintance!"

Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Mt. Vesuvius, huh?

Eh, I've been through worse. Bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eddie Chamberlain
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:19 am

"E": Haha. Suit wearing faggot. Nice try. Next time you go for the minimalist approach, don't make it so obvious that your creative well is as barren at your mother's fallopians.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I'd like to take this time to make my official Mt. V introduction.

Hi. My plans do not include promising to throw each one of you off of the big metal thing and then collapsing into myself like a dying star when I don't. Anyone whose satisfaction in this bone breaking, blood slopping shin dig is dependent on victory is surely doing themselves an injustice. The odds of anyone of us winning is strikingly low and while I'm sure I could best each and everyone of you at literally anything you'd throw at me, I'm not gonna flood this place with self-delusional bravado like the rest of you carbon copy clowns standing on your phony pulpits. I'm gonna have fun cracking your skulls and breaking your dainty little fingers in a slow, deliberate fashion.

What I can promise is this:

I will hurt each and every one of you people who happens to enter the match during my interval.

I will stop each and every one of you from grabbing that torch during my interval.

The rest is up to fate. Should I grab the torch before the lot of you ego inflating hypocrites, I will immediately blow out the flame. Period. I will end the stranglehold you stock characters hold on the mindless masses that tune in to this garbage. But that's a dream. A dream I want to make flesh, but a dream nonetheless. Dreams like the ones you idiots have shoved down the throats of the public for years. Dreams.

You superheroes with your pathetic attempts to convey human relation, you cornball villains with your exploits of boredom that amount to nothing but cheap reaches for shock value.

You all will bleed. And there is nothing...NOTHING...certain other than that.
Back to top Go down
http://SubmittoSuggestion.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:37 am

Easy wrote:
You all will bleed. And there is nothing...NOTHING...certain other than that.

Wrong bye.

Thirty men will enter it, that is certain.

One will win it, also certain.

And yet again the good ole bye from Nova Scotia is the only fucker smart enough to realize dropping from thirty odd feet is a poor decision when their are other prizes available. Also certain.

Course that could be cause management didn't put me in it, but my excuse makes me sound a bit more intelligent and since no one credits me with an abundance of that I think I'll run with it.

Oh and (insert Chris Austin comment that'll probably be covered in some sort of promotional video.)

Yeah.

Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:49 am

"E": Yeah, yeah, be as cute as you want. To me, it sounds like you've realized at this juncture you're no longer a contender, simply Chris Austin's ill-fated opponent and now you've got to flex nuts on the new kid. Fair enough.

Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:37 am

Hit the nail on the head bye, I'm just a scared wittle bye in need of a hug.

Or maybe I was pointing out that your comment was filled with fallacy no matter how new or old you may have been.

But I aint smart enough for that.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:45 am

"E": I guess not. Because I didn't say you were scared, I said you can't compare to Austin's momentum. He'll probably mow you down. That's what I said.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:48 am

Ah, no arguments there, byes been on a hell of a tear.

But so was Harlequin.

So was Tyrant.

I know I may not be the best every night, but on any given night I can beat them. That's good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:51 am

"E": Okay, sure. Did you need to step on my fucking toes to make that point?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 am

No, the entire point of what I said was to say that you're "only certainty" wasn't.

Not my problem you got butt hurt over the whole thing bye and we had a to have a discussion about me.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:35 pm

David Ravish wrote:
Axel Van Osbourne wrote:

David: "Oh, after Mr. Whitt broke down in tears, trying to explain how GSW is going through such a rough patch, the recession being responsible for relegating his precious GSW to backyard status and all the while trying to make out that I'm the villain for speaking the truth and trying to get some soft sympathy for his plight, I have not heard but a whimper from him and his droolies!

Seriously, those guys need to grow a backbone! Funny how one little rookie can drive a man to hang himself! Man, the front office should have signed me months ago and spared themselves all this GSW bullshit!

Good luck to you sir, on Mt. Vesuvius! I look forward to making your acquaintance!"

David, if I may be so familiar, I like your moxy. I think that if you are so inclined SFW would have a place for you among its ranks. You show one of the cardinal traits of an SFW original....You don't give a flying rat's ass what folks think. That and the general Fuck You World atitude you pull off would fit in wonderfully with Trey and myself. If you like Worstecher and tomato sammys all the better!!! Thanks for your time.....
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:59 pm

Axel Van Osbourne wrote:
David Ravish wrote:
Axel Van Osbourne wrote:

David, if I may be so familiar, I like your moxy. I think that if you are so inclined SFW would have a place for you among its ranks. You show one of the cardinal traits of an SFW original....You don't give a flying rat's ass what folks think. That and the general Fuck You World atitude you pull off would fit in wonderfully with Trey and myself. If you like Worstecher and tomato sammys all the better!!! Thanks for your time.....

Allow me to give you two ignorant fucks a little lesson about what happens to lone guns who shoot off at the big bad around this place.

They end up getting crucified, electrified, brutalized. (Source; Original Sin vs. the Resistance.)

And while I can definately speak for Mr. Osbourne; Mr. Ravish, you should probably pay attention too.

You ain't no Drew Michaels, you ain't no Doc, and you can't perform at the standard GSW sets.

Get off our ds, get our name off your tongue, and maybe I won't have to drive my knee into your throat.
Because, and this is to you Mr. AVO, I could take you, and Trey, like I was Cactus Sam and Mortus dismantling the tag team division.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:52 pm

? wrote:
Get off our ds, get our name off your tongue, and maybe I won't have to drive my knee into your throat.
Because, and this is to you Mr. AVO, I could take you, and Trey, like I was Cactus Sam and Mortus dismantling the tag team division.

You talk a big game for a man (men) who is too chicken shit to even reveal his identity.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
? wrote:

You talk a big game for a man (men) who is too chicken shit to even reveal his identity.

You call it fear, I call it giving you enough rope to hang yourself.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Whatever helps you to look yourself in the mirror i guess....
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Thing is I know you, Abel Steele. You have no clue who I am.
Whose opinion on the situaton is more likely to be correct?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:28 pm

You are a nameless, faceless nothing... that gives you zero credibility

At this point you could be Harlequin or TJ Tilli which means your opinion is equally as likely to be correct as complete bullshit. Since someone of TJ Tilli's ilk would have more to gain by hiding their identity than a proven champion I'm leaning that way until proven otherwise.

Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:48 pm

And if I prove you otherwise, if I end up being someone more credible than Tilli, you'll take back the horrendous shit you've said?

No, fuck that.

Will you rip up your FMW contract and sign on with GSW?

Are you that confident that I'm a no body, Steele?
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:16 am

David: "Dear Mister Nobody; aka ?... Please explain who or what this BIG BAD that you refer to is! I really haven't been here long and would so like to meet him! Maybe you could explain how this whole big bad thing works so that I can see if I like it before I have a sampling! Sounds like a GSW get together to me and, we already know what happens at those, don't we?

I will say whatever I want, whenever I want! I won't bow down to the likes of you, failing, to intimidate me with threat of violence! I am no simpering muppet! I will not fade away into obscurity like Mr. Whitt and his yap-dogs! I will not lie down and let you thugs walk over me! You may think you have a foot in the door here but the harsh reality is... Nobody gives a flying f*** about GSW and... Nobody cares who the f*** you think you are! Hell, you talk so much that you've probably already given yourself away and ruined what little shock value you had!

Don't worry though, you got one thing right, I am not of the standard of said GSW talent! Thank god! I surpass anything that you GSW droolies can put out, in or out of the ring! Screw the lot of you! Now, kindly go and marinate in your own feces!

Have a nice night!"
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:25 am

David Ravish wrote:
David: "Dear Mister Nobody; aka ?... Please explain who or what this BIG BAD that you refer to is! I really haven't been here long and would so like to meet him! Maybe you could explain how this whole big bad thing works so that I can see if I like it before I have a sampling! Sounds like a GSW get together to me and, we already know what happens at those, don't we?

I will say whatever I want, whenever I want! I won't bow down to the likes of you, failing, to intimidate me with threat of violence! I am no simpering muppet! I will not fade away into obscurity like Mr. Whitt and his yap-dogs! I will not lie down and let you thugs walk over me! You may think you have a foot in the door here but the harsh reality is... Nobody gives a flying f*** about GSW and... Nobody cares who the f*** you think you are! Hell, you talk so much that you've probably already given yourself away and ruined what little shock value you had!

Don't worry though, you got one thing right, I am not of the standard of said GSW talent! Thank god! I surpass anything that you GSW droolies can put out, in or out of the ring! Screw the lot of you! Now, kindly go and marinate in your own feces!

Have a nice night!"

Please change your Avatar, you're stretching out the forum.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:58 am

? wrote:
And if I prove you otherwise, if I end up being someone more credible than Tilli, you'll take back the horrendous shit you've said?

No, fuck that.

NO, pay more attention.... I already told Mr Whitt I have no interest in signing on to GSW ranks.

And Horrendous shit? Seriiously?? If you think anything I've said is horrendous then I suggest you pack up your caravan and take the circus back to GSW because FMW is definitely not the place for you.

You aren't really doing a lot to disprove the TJ Tilli comparison mate, but that's not the point. The point is you are talking a big game from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:17 am

Abel Steele wrote:
? wrote:

No, fuck that.

NO, pay more attention.... I already told Mr Whitt I have no interest in signing on to GSW ranks.

You aren't really doing a lot to disprove the TJ Tilli comparison mate, but that's not the point. The point is you are talking a big game from the shadows.

I am aware that you and Mr. Whitt have had discussions. I'm not trying to headhunt you, merely guage your confidence.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:24 am

David Ravish wrote:

Have a nice night!"

Colourful words.

But you're just like every other man to come in here as of late. They always seem to swing straight for their superiors.

Anyway.

When I said big bag, I was eluding to whichever large heel stable was currently in FMW, these stables range from running major disruption to televised events, to running the shows.
And as I said, that tends to get people hurt; going after the bad guys. In one instance, killed, in a tragic accident involving a barbed wire cage match. But, hey, it's your career.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:15 am

? wrote:
I am aware that you and Mr. Whitt have had discussions. I'm not trying to headhunt you, merely guage your confidence.

Uh huh.

My confidence in who you may or may not be is clearly of great importance and clearly challenging me to sign up to GSW was the best way to test that.

I await the grand unveiling T.J.
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:37 am

? wrote:

Colourful words.

But you're just like every other man to come in here as of late. They always seem to swing straight for their superiors.

Anyway.

When I said big bag, I was eluding to whichever large heel stable was currently in FMW, these stables range from running major disruption to televised events, to running the shows.
And as I said, that tends to get people hurt; going after the bad guys. In one instance, killed, in a tragic accident involving a barbed wire cage match. But, hey, it's your career.

David: "If I were you I would choose your words more carefully, especially, words like "SWING!" We have all become well accustomed to how you GSW bitches "SWING" over the past few days and, we all now know full well that you guys swing anything but "STRAIGHT!"

Gee, you disappoint me! Just when I think you actually may be able to be a threat to me (on an intellectual scale anyhow), you fuck up... Monumentally! For me, "BIG BAD", sounded plain bad ass! Now, you just make yourself look like a stammering idiot who likes to sprout insider jargon! Some speech therapy might be in order here I think! Don't panic though, apparently good old King George had to go to a speech therapist as well so you will be in esteemed company! Don't feel to bad! I'll just chalk your lack of mental nimbleness down to dyslexia shall I!

You want to call yourself my superior? Someone has to start locking the alcohol cabinet at night I think! You, my friend, are nothing but a fucking Jobber and that's all you'll ever be to me, until you prove otherwise! Oh, for Christ's sake, look, now you got me sprouting insider jargon! It's true... Stupidity is contagious!

Now, if you wouldn't mind, go and drool on someone else's shoes for a while! I'm not wearing gumboots and my feet are getting wet!"

Last edited by David Ravish on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David Ravish

David Ravish

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:51 am

? wrote:

David: "Really? You killed someone in a "Barbed Wire Cage Match?" The only hurt I've ever seen go down in one of those is Tetanus shots that go down afterwards! Man, you must be a wrestling God if you killed a man in a Barbed Wire Cage Match!

Damn, did I just make you drop another hint as to who you are? I do apologize if nobody seems surprised when you slip mommas stocking off your head and come out as your true identity!"
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 am

Firstly, poor effort at a gay joke. You could have gone with 'Gay Standard Wrestling,' at the bare minimum, you could have implied I was a gimp based on my apparel. But you decided to raise your voice and repeat the word swing. I complete see what you were going for, from a mile off. Try harder or not. I'm unphased.

And no,

Actually, Cactus Sam killed a man in a barbed wire cage match, and Cactus Sam has about, what was it, 50 odd pounds on me?

There are other signs to me not being Cactus Sam apart from this, which, if you knew Cactus, you'd pick out. But the thing is, you don't actually know anything. And even if my identity is revealed before I demask, well, so be it. I'm aware of the community here, spoilers everywhere.

The question then, of course, will evolve to 'Why?'

But here's a hint for you, Mr. Ravish. Why would I raid the liquor cabinent? I'm straight edge. Well, straight edge depending on your definition, I don't hard line or anything. No illegal substances, no nicotine, no alcohol.

Final point, out of sequence a little,

As for being a Jobber until I prove I'm not, the thing is, I already have done that. I'm a man in a mask, just because you don't know which 'Not a Jobber' I am doesn't automatically make me one.

And an additional point for Mr. Steele.

Clearly, you're not confident enough that I am a man of Tilli's calibur; not confident enough to put your career on the line. Which emplies some degree of doubt.

I'd wager my career that you were a joke; though, I suppose it's not exactly fair with me knowing who you are to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:46 am

To be fair you hide behind a punctuation mark and spit all kinds of bullshit and expect us to be scared of you and your moronic running buddies. I think it would be more impressive if you lifted the viel and say " Hey folks GSW is a damn good promotion, good enough to get BLANK." Instead you and the other cock jockeys just inflate your own egos like the automatic pilot in the Airplane movies and just make us shake our heads at your immense FAIL. You can't stop SFW, trust me. I would wager you couldn't stop a wet fart by all the shit you talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next