Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+33
Dano
Kiyoshi Ryu
Drake Parker
Loins
Vendetta
Skyler Striker
The Celt
War Machine
PX
Seth
TyranT
Leon Caprice
Tromboner Man
John Andrews
Hannibal Frost
Easty
Ashburn
the nick bryson
Abel Steele
Alex O'Rion
Easy
Nicholas Gray
Vincent Van Rose
Anwyl
MPD
Storm183
David GS
RCA
cYnical
David Ravish
The Dude
Jeff
Rottata
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

What are you most looking forward to?
Rookies debut in a fatal four-way match
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap5%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Leon possibly showstopping against Apostasy
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap3%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Lovers' quarrel between Austin and Alex
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Finally, new UV champion yay!
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap5%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Frost tries to end TyranT's reign
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap8%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Mt. V!
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap19%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Boobies
FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_lcap59%FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 37

AuthorMessage
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:05 pm

He's kinda like Eric Ares, but lamer.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 pm

David GS wrote:
He's kinda like Eric Ares, but lamer.

Is that even possible?? Talk about a mind blower -- Think on that a minute...Someone possibly lamer than Eric Ares!! Whoa man!
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Just out of curiosity Axel, how did you go against Eric?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:39 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
"I'm craig ryans. I've just discovered the internet and I read some funny things some anonymous nerds said online, so I'll turn it into the core basis of my character."

You want to talk about unoriginal? You're ridiculous. You come in here with the same mamby-pamby generic shit that 14 year olds think are hilarious and try to pass yourself off as a legitimate character, let alone a legitimate threat? I think thats the funniest joke you've said yet. You're going to start replacing our flagbearers of FMW anecdotes. You better watch your back.

The fact of the matter is, Craig, is that you sincerely need to reconsider your position in life before you can even contemplate working in FMW. Unless curtain jerking is your thing. In that case, stay on the straight path, captain, you're well on your way.

The prime example of blown opportunities and utterly wasted potential is attempting to address me, and tell me what constitutes a great character? Man, you wouldn't know what makes a person great if it was right in front of you. And even if, for some reason, Nick Bryson, you posessed every single quality that makes someone great, you still couldn't use that to achieve anything - Because you lack one simple thing. You have no talent. Your promos are mediocre, your wrestling skill is mediocre, YOU are mediocre... You're the next Tommy Dreamer.

You were nothing when you started in FMW, and you'll be nothing when you leave. I need to reconsider my position in life? Hell, if I were you, I'd start looking in the mirror and realizing that your own advice might be beneficial to you.

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:43 pm

The funny thing is that while Bryson may not be the most successful guy to ever step in an FMW ring, until you prove otherwise, everything he said about you appears to be 100% spot-on.

Also, IIRC Axel got shitkicked when he went against Eric.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Of course, David. You've been around long enough to know that one can't really prove oneself until you're booked in a match. Until that time, I'm just doing the obligatory trash talking rounds. Funny fact is: Quite a few people already know the name Craig Ryans, hell, a few of the guys even know me from my former moniker: Craig Christ. So I guess I'm getting the message across. Bad publicity? Please, there's no such thing in the wrestling world.

Also, while I might be a "newcomer" here, I have had my share of wrestling matches before. Hell, FMW's very own Drew Michaels, and former FMW competitor Matt Dunn have personally seen me compete in a wrestling ring. I know that has no bearing over here... But I'm anything but green.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:14 pm

The Craig Ryans wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:
"I'm craig ryans. I've just discovered the internet and I read some funny things some anonymous nerds said online, so I'll turn it into the core basis of my character."

You want to talk about unoriginal? You're ridiculous. You come in here with the same mamby-pamby generic shit that 14 year olds think are hilarious and try to pass yourself off as a legitimate character, let alone a legitimate threat? I think thats the funniest joke you've said yet. You're going to start replacing our flagbearers of FMW anecdotes. You better watch your back.

The fact of the matter is, Craig, is that you sincerely need to reconsider your position in life before you can even contemplate working in FMW. Unless curtain jerking is your thing. In that case, stay on the straight path, captain, you're well on your way.

The prime example of blown opportunities and utterly wasted potential is attempting to address me, and tell me what constitutes a great character? Man, you wouldn't know what makes a person great if it was right in front of you. And even if, for some reason, Nick Bryson, you posessed every single quality that makes someone great, you still couldn't use that to achieve anything - Because you lack one simple thing. You have no talent. Your promos are mediocre, your wrestling skill is mediocre, YOU are mediocre... You're the next Tommy Dreamer.

You were nothing when you started in FMW, and you'll be nothing when you leave. I need to reconsider my position in life? Hell, if I were you, I'd start looking in the mirror and realizing that your own advice might be beneficial to you.

Bryson: Now I get it. You're obviously a satire. You're a joke. You HAVE to be.

I've beaten Smitten, Doc, Drew, etcetera etcetera. I'm a former Ultraviolent champion. I'm a former Full Metal Champion. There is nothing in this federation I have not accomplished.

What are your credentials? Hmm? So far you've spewed a lot of bullshit that has made you look only juvenile in your attempts to be intimidating. You obvious lack of knowledge about the company clearly shows that you're not only a loser, but an unintelligent one. Your grasp of basic ability to understand the legends of our work doesnt just show me how little of a threat you are, but the entire rest of the roster.

Congratulations, Ryans. Now nobody will ever take you seriously. Ever.

Whats it like knowing that you're already done before you've even put your second foot in the door?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:34 pm

the nick bryson wrote:

I've beaten Smitten, Doc, Drew, etcetera etcetera. I'm a former Ultraviolent champion. I'm a former Full Metal Champion. There is nothing in this federation I have not accomplished.

What are your credentials? Hmm? So far you've spewed a lot of bullshit that has made you look only juvenile in your attempts to be intimidating. You obvious lack of knowledge about the company clearly shows that you're not only a loser, but an unintelligent one. Your grasp of basic ability to understand the legends of our work doesnt just show me how little of a threat you are, but the entire rest of the roster.

Whats it like knowing that you're already done before you've even put your second foot in the door?

First of all, your claim of "There is nothing in this federation I have not accomplished" is axiomatically incorrect. There are other titles than the Ultraviolent and Full Metal Championships, but let's not go into semantics.

Now, this ridiculous notion of comparing your accolades to mine - It's not happening. Why? You know I'm a newcomer and that I haven't even had a match yet, so at this point you're just being stupid, and you know that. Now, let's look at this link you've set between "Trash Talking" and "Intimidation". Do you think Trash talking makes one intimidating? No wonder you've failed so many times - You don't get it, do you? Wrestling skill is what makes the wrestler, not just the words.

Also, let's look at anecdotal evidence. Your continuous insistence of including the entire roster in your arguments just shows how delusional you are. Referencing yourself as a legend just confirms that.
There are champions who are remembered, and then there are champions who are forgotten. Now, I'll reiterate: You were nothing when you entered FMW, and you'll be nothing when you leave.

OOC: And on that note, it's nearly 10 PM, and I'm heading out to hit the town for the night! I'll be back in the morning, so feel free to reply, and I'll do so when I get back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:52 pm

The Craig Ryans wrote:

First of all, your claim of "There is nothing in this federation I have not accomplished" is axiomatically incorrect. There are other titles than the Ultraviolent and Full Metal Championships, but let's not go into semantics.

Now, this ridiculous notion of comparing your accolades to mine - It's not happening. Why? You know I'm a newcomer and that I haven't even had a match yet, so at this point you're just being stupid, and you know that. Now, let's look at this link you've set between "Trash Talking" and "Intimidation". Do you think Trash talking makes one intimidating? No wonder you've failed so many times - You don't get it, do you? Wrestling skill is what makes the wrestler, not just the words.

Also, let's look at anecdotal evidence. Your continuous insistence of including the entire roster in your arguments just shows how delusional you are. Referencing yourself as a legend just confirms that.
There are champions who are remembered, and then there are champions who are forgotten. Now, I'll reiterate: You were nothing when you entered FMW, and you'll be nothing when you leave.

OOC: And on that note, it's nearly 10 PM, and I'm heading out to hit the town for the night! I'll be back in the morning, so feel free to reply, and I'll do so when I get back. Very Happy

Bryson: Since you clearly seceed the fact that your accomplishments are shadowed by mine, lets put our conversation in perspective.

You have done nothing of merit whereas I have. So, I have to judge you by what you bring to the table, and right now all youve brought is a lot of talk. Thats fine and dandy for someone with a reputation to back it up, but lets face it, you're not exactly lighting the world on fire.

The reason I am telling you all of these things is because its always fun to watch those that think they are goliaths really come to realize they are mice. I am a legend because it is fact. I am a champion because it is fact. You are a nothing because it is fact] and thusly myself and 90 percent of people in this federation can legitimately look down on you as such. You're juvenile and hypocritical. Try to call me out for referencing the roster when you're in here trying to name drop Drew Michaels and Matt Dunn? Pathetic.

But if we're trying to be witty, YOU are nothing entering FMW and you will be nothing when you're carried out of it.

The verdicts out on wether its on a stretcher or in a casket.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:51 pm

David GS wrote:
The funny thing is that while Bryson may not be the most successful guy to ever step in an FMW ring, until you prove otherwise, everything he said about you appears to be 100% spot-on.

Also, IIRC Axel got shitkicked when he went against Eric.

In my defense that was my first or second match in the greatness that is the FMW....It also doesn't mean that Ares is any less lame and that I can't call him that. Even lame guys get a win in on occasion...I am sure Tilli had one or two wins AM I RIGHT???
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:11 pm

David Ravish wrote:
OCC: Apologies guys. Haven't been posting for a while. Thought I'd get back into the swing of things again. I'll try to let it not happen again Very Happy

PS. When is the PPV supposed to be posted?

It'll be up when it's ready. The Mt. V match itself is a very taxing task for the writers and could take a while, but the guys are hoping to get this one out quick Smile
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Quote :

David: [/b] Nice list! Now, here are my favorites:

1. Had a private Plane? Hummmmm... I've heard a lot about what happens on those! Join the mile-high club with Whitt did we? I suppose its for the best you don't have it anymore then, huh?

2. Yes, this is true but there is one common denominator... "GSW." All of you GSW ass-jacks gather under the same banner which equates to being, surprise, surprise... "LIKEMINDED!" Those who protest under the same banner are said to have likeminded ideals or else they are just brainwashed skirt-tuggers! So which is it? Well, I suppose this means your theory is hence-forth... "DISPROVED!"

3. Did you not just say you had a "PRIVATE PLANE!" You have to stop contradicting yourself or we'll start having to call you a self-loathing hypocrite! Anyhow, you run around wearing leather mask whilst grunting. Have you ever watched Pulp Fiction? Taking that into account, I suppose, if you had a boat it wouldn't be hard to work out what would be floating it!

4. Well, you inspire me to want to kick your ass hence, I'm not the one who needs saving! I suppose this is another one of your home-baked theories which has been... "DISPROVED!"

Seriously, they should put me on Mythbusters! My talents are obviously wasted here!

I really like your list by the way the only thing is that, I like mine so much better!"

No, see, I said pick your favorite. As in one. As in one retort to your brutishly unintellectual drivel. Your comprehensive skills are somewhat to be desired, however, if you want to have it that way.

1 - The same could be said for yourself and any member of the FMW roster traveling on commercial planes.
2 - Urm, not quite. Or are you saying that everyone at FMW has the same opinion, and fetishes, as say, Showstoppa? Harlequinn? Jaro? Either way, you're going to offend someone with that sort of statement.
2.5 - While Whitt is actually a straight man who seems to have rubbed you the wrong way, enough so for you to imply he were gay, Showstoppa actually is very homosexual. And hey, he was FMW too, like you. Hi faggot.
3 - Do I need to explain metaphors to you? I guess I do, as I did also clearly state for you to pick one retort to whatever it was you were saying, where as you deemed it necessary to take the entire list as gospel truths.

Conclusion; you're trying far too hard. You bare the stench of a desperate man trying to get noticed, the small fish in the large pond. I've seen it all before.

It's alright. I can save you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:25 pm

The Craig Ryans wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:

CRAIG RYANS IS NOT COOL.

'Nuff said. See, you think your cool. Your from Green Bay. Go back to the, what I like to call, "slums" of America.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:04 am

These milk and cookies are making me tired, imma take a powernap and start up a good ol' fashioned verbal war!!! QUESTION MARK You suck penises!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:27 am

"You are a legend because it is fact". You need to learn the definition of a fact, Nick Bryson. You so badly need to learn that the The plural of anecdote is not data! You also need to learn that you need to draw plausible comparisons. I used the names of Drew Michaels and Matt Dunn, because I've worked with them before. You just make up random statistics like "90%" of the roster and then expect that to be accepted by everyone.

This conversational is circular. I suggest you go and listen to Chris Austin, and see how a person trash talks people properly, usen proven points and logic. Also, because apparently this is ok: "90% of the roster agrees with me."

PHX wrote:
CRAIG RYANS IS NOT COOL.

'Nuff said. See, you think your cool. Your from Green Bay. Go back to the, what I like to call, "slums" of America.

Being from the "Kidnapping capital of the USA" clearly makes you cool. Kudos on that, kid.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:40 am

Craig, Craig, Craig. Your wit is nothing here. You have to fight here. So get your head out of your ass and harden up.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:47 am

The Craig Ryans wrote:
"You are a legend because it is fact". You need to learn the definition of a fact, Nick Bryson. You so badly need to learn that the The plural of anecdote is not data! You also need to learn that you need to draw plausible comparisons. I used the names of Drew Michaels and Matt Dunn, because I've worked with them before. You just make up random statistics like "90%" of the roster and then expect that to be accepted by everyone.

This conversational is circular. I suggest you go and listen to Chris Austin, and see how a person trash talks people properly, usen proven points and logic. Also, because apparently this is ok: "90% of the roster agrees with me."

Bryson: Ah, I see where you're confused. I didn't say 90% of the roster agrees with me, I said 90% of the roster is above you. I'm beginning to realize that your peon brain may be even smaller than I had anticipated, so we'll let that one have a pass.

However, you bring up some excellent points. You bring up Drew and Dunn because you have worked with them before. However, I clearly have not worked with those I have referenced, so shame on me for stating things that are obvious.

Heres 'plausible' for you:

You 'worked' with Drew. You 'worked' with Dunn. I worked both of them over for a three count. Dunn I actually fried.

The truth of the matter is that you're fighting a losing battle right now, Ryans. The only success you've accomplished in our banter is making yourself look more and more like a fool and less and less like a credible opponent.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:40 am

I hope I win this match I'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:49 am

You say the same things over and over and over. You're the "legend", aren't you, Bryson? Why does a legend concern himself with the comings and goings of a relative newcomer, anyway? Is that where you get your kicks from? You can't dominate the actual competition, so you try and dominate those with less experience than you?

Now, as you pointed out a few times, I'm clearly not smart enough to follow your tremendously amazing rhetoric. So, I'm just going to start nitpicking one sentence I like from your tirade and then stick with that. How about:

"However, you bring up some excellent points."

Thank you. Now, Mr. Bryson, this conversation is over. Go back to your "Legend" duties.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kiyoshi Ryu
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:12 am

Bryson?

Legend?

The only thing legendary about Bryson is how his ego hasn't killed us all.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:28 am

You know... I support this Craig fella'. He's got a sharp tongue and a mean sense of humor.

And Phoenix can go blow himself. No one talks about Title Town that way.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:39 am

Anwyl wrote:
These milk and cookies are making me tired, imma take a powernap and start up a good ol' fashioned verbal war!!! QUESTION MARK You suck penises!!!

Is you're dirty talk as bad as your trash talk?

"I AM NOW PUTTING MY PENIS INTO YOU. OH YES. DO YOU LIKE THAT?"

No wonder you've taken to 'cookies and milk.' The comfort food of the perpetually lonely.
Also, no I don't.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:49 pm

The Craig Ryans wrote:
You say the same things over and over and over. You're the "legend", aren't you, Bryson? Why does a legend concern himself with the comings and goings of a relative newcomer, anyway? Is that where you get your kicks from? You can't dominate the actual competition, so you try and dominate those with less experience than you?

Now, as you pointed out a few times, I'm clearly not smart enough to follow your tremendously amazing rhetoric. So, I'm just going to start nitpicking one sentence I like from your tirade and then stick with that. How about:

"However, you bring up some excellent points."

Thank you. Now, Mr. Bryson, this conversation is over. Go back to your "Legend" duties.

Bryson: Oh, Im sorry, did I hurt your feelings? I thought I was dealing with a man, since clearly you're not a professional.

Heres a deal, you can go cry to your mother about how horribly Nick Bryson hurt your feelings, and I'll apologize to her for the wasted sperm you are.

You're right about one thing, Craig. This conversation is over. You had a chance to show you're something better than generic new idiot. Congrats on not getting the job done. Call me the eternal optomist though, I wont lose faith just yet.

Generic Japanese Guy wrote:
The only thing legendary about Bryson is how his ego hasn't killed us all

Bryson: I hope you realize how little sense that sentence makes. I dont care if its too much of a struggle for you to learn english but if youre going to participate here I suggest you start mixking up L's and R's, and fast. Or at least get some ability to fathom proper sentence formation.

We've had your types before and it looks like youre going to crash and burn. Horribly.

Fitting I guess. Kamikazee and all.

Have fun being obscure. Maybe you can find someones coattails to ride.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:11 pm

I feel like I've missed something completely stupid and asinine.

If this is so, then I am forced to assume that a rookie showed up, talked with some sort of coherence, and promptly was jumped by a more established individual. Somewhere along the lines another, less important person showed up as well.

Also, apparently the Packers were dissed or something.

If this is correct, confirm. If not, please inform me what happened because if I didn't pay attention to it, it was likely unimportant or just not worth my attention. Which would beg the question, why is it worth yours?

I mean, the best way to ensure a 'newbie's failure' seems to be that you would make sure he flounders in a pool of repetitive trash-talking that no one acknowledges or responds to, thus showing management that he's not worth taking a gamble on. I mean his so-called federation failed horribly (they had two mid-card champions before they could even crown a World Champion...of course they failed) so anything he's put his mind to in this avenue has ended quite badly for him. But, that may not have much to do with him, he seems hands-off in terms of dirty work, unless the only job here is scavenging. But he seems like a honest man who believes in his beliefs.

Then again, I may be wrong, which would be unsettling since I've been wrong more than I'd like these days.

Anyway, yeah. Someone sum up what I missed because I don't like wasting my rather apathetic, some would say banal, diatribe on even more largely unappreciative masses.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:19 pm

? wrote:
Anwyl wrote:

Is you're dirty talk as bad as your trash talk?

"I AM NOW PUTTING MY PENIS INTO YOU. OH YES. DO YOU LIKE THAT?"

No wonder you've taken to 'cookies and milk.' The comfort food of the perpetually lonely.
Also, no I don't.

Imma quit while I'm slightly behind
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:00 pm

the nick bryson wrote:

Bryson: I hope you realize how little sense that sentence makes. I dont care if its too much of a struggle for you to learn english but if youre going to participate here I suggest you start mixking up L's and R's, and fast. Or at least get some ability to fathom proper sentence formation.

We've had your types before and it looks like youre going to crash and burn. Horribly.

Fitting I guess. Kamikazee and all.

Have fun being obscure. Maybe you can find someones coattails to ride.

Ah yes, because I should strive to be a legend like you correct?

I could ride Drew Michaels' coattails and then after what can be considered a wonderful reign as FMW Champion I could lose not once, but twice to Drew's towelboy.

You might have had my types before, but the last I checked the holder of the Gold Card was also Japanese.

I suggest you learn history before you blatantly open your mouth and spew us with such a load of bullshit we think you're a politician.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:20 pm

Kiyoshi Ryu wrote:

...You might have had my types before, but the last I checked the holder of the Gold Card was also Japanese...

That doesn't strengthen your point, he also crashed and burned! If you are comparing yourself to Kurou you already fail!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 pm

First off mushmouth, his name is KAROU.

Second off, I'm not comparing myself to anyone for obvious reasons. We've heard the Nick Bryson argument with Craig Ryans on "how you haven't done anything yet" and honestly I'd rather not hear the same old song and dance over and over.

Third off, learn some respect...all I've seen you do is sit here and bump your gums without backing it up. How about you shut the hell up and talk in the ring? Your matches have been lackluster at best and you really need to hone your skills.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Quote :
Third off, learn some respect...all I've seen you do is sit here and bump your gums without backing it up. How about you shut the hell up and talk in the ring? Your matches have been lackluster at best and you really need to hone your skills.

One, that is the first time I have "bumped my gums" so I don't understand how could have "watched me" do it.

Secondly, I haven't had matches! So do you're research better mate. Also my match may have been a lackluster battle but I am 1-0 at FMW, 100% Wins!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Ryu

Kiyoshi Ryu

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 pm

I can fix that if you'd like, or you can sit down and shut the hell up.

Pick one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW MT. VESUVIUS TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next