Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Go down 
+31
Damien
Leon Caprice
Shock
TyranT
Nero Trinity
iDeAndes
Ripper
PX
Black Marcubone
Gabriel Crow
Matt Dunn
Skyler Striker
Drew Michaels
Mark Johansson
John Derrick
Jaro Classic
Alex O'Rion
RCA
Abel Steele
the nick bryson
David GS
Cactus Sam
The Celt
Slegna
Omega
Easty
Hannibal Frost
Vincent Van Rose
Jeff
Eric Scorpio
Rottata
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Catalyst?
Harrison Ford, Nicolas Cage and Axl Rose
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Sam and Mark going at it like wild dogs
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The FIRST-EVER FOR REALZ LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
The Gold Card Gauntlet and hoping that the Gold Card winner doesn't vacate it
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
The threesome for the World Heavyweight Championship
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Jaro's getting married, YAY
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
WAR GAMES!!!
FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:46 am

You felt the need to revive the irrelevant horse, thus I felt the need to beat that horse back to death. Now we should ship that horse to the glue factory before you revive it again.

Man that's got to suck. All the shit you've done in this fed. Mt.V, the Hayabusa Cup, Tag Team Champion...and all you'll be remembered for is the only guy to showstop the Full Metal Championship.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:08 am

Yes Seth, because you said so it's how it will happen.

Sadly there are legions of fans and plenty of actual accomplished wrestlers in the back who will attest to the contrary. I'd be shocked that you were wrong again, but really I've just come to expect it. Hell two weeks ago you were bitching about how under appreciated you were, how no one took you serious, whining to anyone who would listen about the fucking bitch is Omega story. Now two weeks later and a couple lycky wins and you're acting like your shit don't stink.

Shyte bye, if it wasn't for the fact that I have a bit of pride and really want me the C-4 Title I'd use that backstage pull of mine, tenure bitches, and get switched to your division just to kick your ass again and take that belt from you so we can all enjoy whiny emo Omega again till you finally realize it hurts to much and end it all, much to our joyous celebration.

In short, I'll give you a beer to cry into after I kick your ass out of this match bye, because I'm a nicer person than you. You fat, over reaching, egotistical, piece of horse feces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:20 am

OOC: Thanks for letting me in this match. And Nick Cage? That is so bad... it just might work! People actually say I look like Nick Cage. I'm serious.

IC: Nick Cage? Well, he is my long-lost grand pappy.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:44 am

Omega wrote:
You felt the need to revive the irrelevant horse, thus I felt the need to beat that horse back to death. Now we should ship that horse to the glue factory before you revive it again.

Man that's got to suck. All the shit you've done in this fed. Mt.V, the Hayabusa Cup, Tag Team Champion...and all you'll be remembered for is the only guy to showstop the Full Metal Championship.

You're forgetting Doc and Smitten there, el capitano.

Last edited by Easty on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:50 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:

Sadly there are legions of fans and plenty of actual accomplished wrestlers in the back who will attest to the contrary. I'd be shocked that you were wrong again, but really I've just come to expect it. Hell two weeks ago you were bitching about how under appreciated you were, how no one took you serious, whining to anyone who would listen about the fucking bitch is Omega story. Now two weeks later and a couple lycky wins and you're acting like your shit don't stink.

Shyte bye, if it wasn't for the fact that I have a bit of pride and really want me the C-4 Title I'd use that backstage pull of mine, tenure bitches, and get switched to your division just to kick your ass again and take that belt from you so we can all enjoy whiny emo Omega again till you finally realize it hurts to much and end it all, much to our joyous celebration.

In short, I'll give you a beer to cry into after I kick your ass out of this match bye, because I'm a nicer person than you. You fat, over reaching, egotistical, piece of horse feces.

Accomplished Wrestlers? Well one could stake the claim that I fit into that listing. Several indy championships, not to mention the reigning FMW Abandoned and LPW Hardcore Champion. I could talk more about me, but in the end all it does is go back over old history and that isn't what I want to talk about.

What I do want to talk about, is the future.

Now that I have the attention of the Full Metal Faithful, and now that I have my shiny silver championship in my possession, I would like to point out Team Distortion is going to win War Games, and win the FMW Games.

Why you may ask? Simple. Matthew P. Dunn just scored a victory over the Tag Team Champions. Leon Caprice took it to Jaro so much he pulled from the match. Dunnwood had a hard fought match against a very determined Celt, who I could eliminate myself if needed. And then there is Hannibal Frost...well he has a pinfall victory over Harley Quint and Drew Michaels this cycle. Two very credible wrestlers. Then they are being led by a man who believes in sheer violence to get things...add that together and you have a very dangerous team.

Don't believe me? Look at the other teams.

Drew Michaels and Team Ammunition? Sure...they have more champions than any other division, but what about the chemistry? Romeo has had friction with Gabriel Crow lately, not to mention the Tag Champions are doing whatever the fuck they are doing. I hope Drew does well, I really do...but his teammates can go to fucking hell.

Harley Quint and the Ultraviolent Warriors we call Team Corruption? Oh boy...Harley Quint has had an amazing cycle of doing nothing of importance. cXc has his hit and miss moments, but when he hits it is a pretty good hit. Nick Bryson has been whipping boy of Apostasy, who was whipping boy of me, thus he automatically is full of suck. Then the brothers Irish, maybe the only two worth noting. PX has an incredible run going, and Celt is a tough Irish Bastard...one who I could dismantle, but tough none the less.

In the end, there is Red, there is Blue, but Green is the only thing that matters.

That being said, the city of Saint Louis, Missouri has some of the finest hospitals to fit your needs after recovering from the epic beatdown you'll receive. Don't worry...I'll make my intentions known immediately on whose belt I'll take next after Team Distortion destroys the competition.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:56 am

Easty wrote:
Omega wrote:

You're forgetting Hostyle there, el capitano.

Doc, Smitten, and Alex showstopped the title, Hostyle defended against Bryson.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:17 am

You misquoted me. Check again.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:19 am

You do realize that the board marks what time your post was edited, right?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:46 am

That was a spelling error.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:05 am

Jaro wrote:
There is a cage for War Games.

Here's my epic MS Paint illustration:

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Catalyst

And no other graphics are needed.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:06 am

Omega wrote:
Alex O'Rion wrote:

Accomplished Wrestlers? Well one could stake the claim that I fit into that listing. Several indy championships, not to mention the reigning FMW Abandoned and LPW Hardcore Champion. I could talk more about me, but in the end all it does is go back over old history and that isn't what I want to talk about.

And yet so many will argue that you don't fit in that listing, especially not here where you've only manged two wins of any significance whats so ever.

But fuck it, belittle us, dismiss us, it's the same tactic every heel has ever done in these types of matches ever and I'd hate to see you hurt your fat head before the match by trying to show some originality. At the end of the day though, it's all going to come down to what happens in that ring, and no team has more history, experience, or drive to win matches like these than team Ammo.

And I'm not going to make you wait.

We win, your belt is mine asshat.

Be looking forward to it bye.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:34 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:
Bryson: Here we finally are. God its seemed like forever to get to this stupid War Games match and you know I have to say, Im a little worried about our teams chances. I mean, when you consider how everyone on team Ammunition is out to get each other and everyone on team Distortion is being lead by a fat sack of shit, it really has me shaking in my boots.

I sincerely hope my team can pull out the W, but I know both teams will give it..haha... ahem, give it their...snortALL. HAHAHAHAHA.

Oh man, ooh ho.

Bryson wipes a tear from his eye

Oh, thats rich.

Remember that time I beat you bye?

Good times, it's gonna be fun to relive them.

Oh, god, yes, I remember that time. Please dont bring it up, either.

"BOO HOO! NOBODY THINKS I CAN WIN!" "BOO HOO! IM IN A MATCH THAT THE CHAMPION DOESNT CARE ABOUT!" "BOO HOOO TEAR TEAR WHINE WHINE"

Seriously, O'Rion. If theres one thing youre good at, its being a whiny bitch. You bitched out because you couldnt handle being third wheel in The Resistance and at the first sign of things getting choppy you crumble and collapse like a frustrated toddler, pouding the ground and getting red in the face.

Speaking of Toddlers, Seth, you still psess the mental capacity of one.

Your awesome logic is truly impeccable.

Omega wrote:

Why you may ask? Simple. Matthew P. Dunn just scored a victory over the Tag Team Champions. Leon Caprice took it to Jaro so much he pulled from the match. Dunnwood had a hard fought match against a very determined Celt, who I could eliminate myself if needed. And then there is Hannibal Frost...well he has a pinfall victory over Harley Quint and Drew Michaels this cycle. Two very credible wrestlers. Then they are being led by a man who believes in sheer violence to get things...add that together and you have a very dangerous team.

Don't believe me? Look at the other teams.

Drew Michaels and Team Ammunition? Sure...they have more champions than any other division, but what about the chemistry? Romeo has had friction with Gabriel Crow lately, not to mention the Tag Champions are doing whatever the fuck they are doing. I hope Drew does well, I really do...but his teammates can go to fucking hell.

Harley Quint and the Ultraviolent Warriors we call Team Corruption? Oh boy...Harley Quint has had an amazing cycle of doing nothing of importance. cXc has his hit and miss moments, but when he hits it is a pretty good hit. Nick Bryson has been whipping boy of Apostasy, who was whipping boy of me, thus he automatically is full of suck. Then the brothers Irish, maybe the only two worth noting. PX has an incredible run going, and Celt is a tough Irish Bastard...one who I could dismantle, but tough none the less.

Basically, because you decided to have some testicles, you think you can inherently take on anyone. You are quite possibly worse than Alex O'Rion. "Oh, I want to be in the Broken Saints!" "I love Drew! We're family" "Oh, no I cant win a match since I joined the broken saints, they suck not me!"

Face it, you bitched out and bit the hand that fed you because things got choppy. You make Alex look like a saint, no pun intended. Now, you're gifted a win versus hannibal and I assume you celebrated by huffing paint, because this is some of the stupidest shit youve EVER said, and that really is hard to do. You claim that you can win because youre violent, when there is an entire brand that has devoted themselves to being beoynd such, so youve already established youre inferior.

Leon Caprice got crushed by Jaro, who then saw how laughable your team really was and decided that getting sweaty in his tux wasnt worth it, so he left.

Dunwood also lost, but you have the delusion that you can beat the people who beat them, because youve been Captain Clutch when it comes down to it, am I right? Haha, sarcasm is funny.

Matt Dunn hit Alex with a shovel, and now hes decided to grow a conscence. That doesnt bode well for you, Seth, when the guy who COULD actually help your team is now going to apologize to everyone he throws a punch at.

Have fun relying on the man you betrayed and dismantled, Seth. Heres hoping Hanniboo doesnt hold a grudge.

As for the rest of the teams, Ammunition is by far second best in this horse race, but they are still leaps and bounds better than your joke of a team. Have fun putting in that effort, Seth, all the way to thrid place. I bet you guys at least get certificates of participation or something, maybe you can hang that on your mantle.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:36 am

Omega wrote:
Leon Caprice took it to Jaro so much he pulled from the match.

OOC: Seth, you idiot, CXC replaced Jaro in the segment which happened BEFORE the Leon/Jaro match. Therefore Leon took nothing to Jaro... and how do you take it to Jaro when you get taken away in a sack?

Reading = fundamental.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:43 am

the nick bryson wrote:

"BOO HOO! NOBODY THINKS I CAN WIN!" "BOO HOO! IM IN A MATCH THAT THE CHAMPION DOESNT CARE ABOUT!" "BOO HOOO TEAR TEAR WHINE WHINE"

Seriously, O'Rion. If theres one thing youre good at, its being a whiny bitch. You bitched out because you couldnt handle being third wheel in The Resistance and at the first sign of things getting choppy you crumble and collapse like a frustrated toddler, pouding the ground and getting red in the face.

Yes I was a whiny bitch bye, but at least I didn't come back and blame the one guy who actually cared enough about you to think you were worth shyte for how pathetic you turned out to be. But I can also honestly say I'm tryin' to be a new man here, less whining more random insults, it's actually more fun.

And you're wrong bye, if there's one thing I'm really good at it's winning matches people think I probably have no fuckin' business being in.

Kinda like this one.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:45 am

Class discussions make class as a whole so much more exciting.

Do continue on, I'm especially interested in Bryson's justification of his beliefs in team Corruption over team Ammunition.

Cohesion doesn't always win out, and the Resistance proved that one night of a lack of disarray is enough to overcome.

Also, just wanted to say. I felt the same way about II, but despite not winning, I loved Hos, Kels, and Flare.

Too bad the group crumbled around me. But at least I was willing to stick it out, stupid as that was.

Last edited by RCA on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:47 am

Are you comparing us to Original Sin, fool?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:50 am

I'm comparing Original Sin to Corruption.

Also, you and Catalyst is a touchy subject for me, and I don't want to spend the next two cycles making you my bitch as I did last year so let's try to co-exist, k?

K?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:52 am

Being that I am still more successful than you... your threat means nothing to me.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:39 am

Alex O'Rion wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:

Yes I was a whiny bitch bye, but at least I didn't come back and blame the one guy who actually cared enough about you to think you were worth shyte for how pathetic you turned out to be. But I can also honestly say I'm tryin' to be a new man here, less whining more random insults, it's actually more fun.

And you're wrong bye, if there's one thing I'm really good at it's winning matches people think I probably have no fuckin' business being in.

Kinda like this one.

Did drew michaels earn me my shot at the belt? Did Drew Michaels get the pin for me so I could win the full metal championship? Did drew michaels defeat Dunn for me after I won said championship? No, no, and no. I did all those things myself, of my own accord and nobody elses. Certainly not yours, but, lets talk about me later, because I honestly dont think you listen to the words you say when they come out of your mouth.

Trying to be a new man? Trying to be? You're spewing the same shitty one liners, giving up the same old excuses, and speaking in the same broken english you always have been. Forever. I guess the more things change the more they stay the same, eh O'Rion?

If theres one thing youre really good at, its disappearing just when things get toughest.

Kinda like now.

As for you, Austin, you bring up some legitimate points. The Resistance did manage to pull out that win against the Original Sin, but lets take a look at some of the members of that alliance that won it all:

Doc, Drew, Alex, Me.

Doc? He's not going to be there to save it. Say what you want about Doc, but the fact is that the man's fighting for a belt that noboy else is getting a shot at now. Jealousy is a hell of a drug, and this place stinks of it.

Drew? Drew is too beaten down to make any difference, not to mention the fact that none of you seem to have the ability to work together. Dont get me wrong, I know what Drew is capable of, but the fact of the matter is that none of you know how to work like a team, because all of you are "me first, point fingers later" so when it comes down to your inevitable loss, none of you will blame yourselves, even when you should, but I digress. Its not going to matter if Alex, or you, or Romeo, or Crow help drew, because the best part of Drew working in a team was ME, and none of you are capable of working like I can.

Alex? Alex has done nothing but prove time and time again that he is the king of "me first". If Seth Omega is becoming the new lord of choke, he's learned everything he knows from Alex's attempt at perfecting the craft. Let me drop some knowledge. You see, Alex couldnt handle the fact that he was fourth wheel in the Resistance, Austin, because he proved, once again, that he wasnt worth having the spotlight shined on him, so he got pissy and look what happened. He betrayed everyone because he couldnt handle not being the center of attention. You want to talk about Hypocrites, Austin? Alex O'Rion may be more fucked up in the head than you. I can not believe you dont see it. I mean, you two live in the same villa, but you know, under his control. I bet he didnt even let you pick the drapes. Look at yourself, Austin, and look at your teammate. Alex O'Rion has never been anything more than a letdown. Hes proven without a shadow of a doubt that he just doesnt get it done, no matter what he tries to say. How many times has he "been a changed man" and now look what hes doing to you. You see, Alex cant handle not having the spotlight on him, so he's holding you back, keeping you under his thumb, telling you youre wrong, that youre messed up because he knows that you are ultimately better than him. Keep your friends close and those that would be better than you closer, am I right? Hell, I bet he threw that match against the Cancer, just so people would look at him, Austin. I hope for your sake that you dont end up relying on Alex in the clutch, because one of two things will happen. One, he will fail, and hard. Two, he will decide that things arent going his way enough, and he will try to destory you. If he cant be the center of attention, if he's not the all star, he'll abandon the people who trust him to be there for his own benefit, because in the land of the self centered, he is dictator for life.

And that brings me to me. I'm a champion, Austin. A winner. I have been burned. I've been crucified. I've held belts. I've defeated legends and giants. Ive ended mad men. I stitched Marky Mark's face shut, all while being the underdog. Well, maybe not that part about Marky Mark. It doesnt get much lower than him, but look at me and then look at your teammates. Alex O'Rion wants you to believe that hes been the underdog, because its convienient for his excuses, but the fact is that just because the spotlight is on you and you fail to keep it because you're terrible doesnt make you an underdog, it makes you shitty. Look at Romeo, he couldn't beat a girl. Talk about blown opportunity. Woe is Alex. Woe is Romeo, right? Wrong. I've beaten all three Black Pharoahs at once. I entered Mount Vesuvius first and lasted longer than anyone else in this place, and it took THREE men to beat me down. I've beaten Drew Michaels. I've beaten Doc. I've bested Smitten. I've defeated Dante Jones. I have had Ethan Black in a heap at my feet and I pinned him. There is nothing that I will not accomplish, and when I set out to do something, you best bet your bottom dollar that it will happen, because I get things done, and theres only one thing left for me to do. It starts at Catalyst.

I will take the lifeblood of this federation and rip it out from its veins. I will bathe in it. Then, when I'm done basking in the glory that is my victory, I will dismantle the last bastion of light this place has to offer. I will rip apart my own flesh and blood, my own family, for the sake of the greater good. Austin, I'm not a bad guy. I'm here to save EVERYONE and I'm not carrying bibles. Look back and realize that everything you've been saying, how you talk about what peoples expectations of you were and the mistakes that you've made, I've been listening to. I've watched every move everyone has made in this place and I've realized that a handful of people have taken it upon themselves to demolish everything that people like you and I worked so hard to make great. I witnessed it with my own eyes, and now I have to correct those wrongs. This place will thank people like us one day. When this is all over, and everyone looks back, they wont remember this, they wont remember the blood bath, they'll remember the good ol' days, the days when we were the best at what we did and they'll love us for the legends we are.

Team Corruption wont just win because of me, no. I know thats not how teams work, but this is just the first step and if i have to use four others to get to the second step, I will. Will I sit here and lie, saying we have the best cohesive unit and thats why we will win? No, I wont do that, but understand that of all three teams, this one is the one that stands the best shot at pulling it together at the match, because we dont care if we all have tea after the match. This isn't about going into potentially the most brutal fight of our lives as a unit with puppy dogs and rainbows, its about understanding that we're fighting for a greater good thats bigger than just our egos.

And if you ask me, Austin, its my greater good.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:14 pm

Rottata wrote:
Being that I am still more successful than you... your threat means nothing to me.

OK then...

Raise your hand if you've ever lost to Skyler Striker (who, despite the hatred he gets, is pretty fucking good, still to lose to him is like a Mark of Cain apparently).

Raise your hand if everyone knew that had you not been beaten at No Holds Barred, U2 would have seen the death of a Italian for the Abandoned Championship. Raise your hand if you've ever thrown yourself through a table to beat a guy you had no chance of beating. Raise your hand if you've ever gotten disqualified because you were getting dominated by same guy you threw yourself through a table against.

Romeo, I have beaten you via countout, disqualification, and pinfall twice. I'm even pretty sure I got rid of you during the first Hayabusa Cup match. Not fully sure though. I have beaten you damn near every which way. I don't care if you have millions, I don't care if you've had a World Title shot. When it comes to me against you, you get eradicated. You may be more 'successful' but I am better than you.

Now, Romeo. I wish to make this work. Seriously. Put your little bruised ego aside and help me, help you pass this course known as War Games. There's a gold star in it for you. Speaking of which.

Bryson, I've processed this information, and since you're a straight shooter, I must say that it's a bit of a challenge to poke holes in your theories. However...

People who throw matches don't get hit with shovels. And while we share residences on occasion, I use said place to sleep, eat and scout. That's it really. If I really wanted to commit some debauchery, I would've done it by now. I let him have his 'control' because I'd like for the team to work.

On top of that, I have to disagree with your theories about Team Corruption winning. The problem with a lot of the talent in this place is that they have tendencies to coast off of popularity and whatnot, while people like myself, work extremely hard to maintain talent that quite frankly has a ceiling that no one can reach. Hard work beats talent that doesn't work hard, but I work hard. Harder than anyone in this place.

Drew works hard. Alex, if I stay on him enough and piss him off, will work harder than he usually does, even if 11.3 was not a satisfactory effort. Romeo will work hard if he takes his head out of his ass. Crow works hard.

But just because you work hard doesn't mean you'll win. Talent is what is needed. Far as I'm concerned we have more talent. It's just a matter of making sure we get the most out of it. And yeah, I am guilty of faltering there on occasion. But this isn't a title match or anything so I'm pretty sure I'm going to smack someone the fuck down in this match.

And you sir, my 'champion', my 'winner'. I hate to tell you this but I happen to fit that description, much like Drew, Alex, and Romeo do. Crow and Celt can cancel each other out with their lack of accomplishments but if CXC (who can be as good as he wants), Bryson, Harley, and PX face RCA, Alex, Romeo, and Drew...

Well, I won't get into it. Alas. Gold Star for you anyway. You had valid points. Also, Drew's hardcore vote-mongering won you a shot at that belt.

A shot that I gave you. Don't recall being thanked for that Mr. "I want what's right for the greater good."
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:06 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Alex? Alex has done nothing but prove time and time again that he is the king of "me first". If Seth Omega is becoming the new lord of choke, he's learned everything he knows from Alex's attempt at perfecting the craft. Let me drop some knowledge. You see, Alex couldnt handle the fact that he was fourth wheel in the Resistance, Austin, because he proved, once again, that he wasnt worth having the spotlight shined on him, so he got pissy and look what happened. He betrayed everyone because he couldnt handle not being the center of attention. You want to talk about Hypocrites, Austin? Alex O'Rion may be more fucked up in the head than you. I can not believe you dont see it. I mean, you two live in the same villa, but you know, under his control. I bet he didnt even let you pick the drapes. Look at yourself, Austin, and look at your teammate. Alex O'Rion has never been anything more than a letdown. Hes proven without a shadow of a doubt that he just doesnt get it done, no matter what he tries to say. How many times has he "been a changed man" and now look what hes doing to you. You see, Alex cant handle not having the spotlight on him, so he's holding you back, keeping you under his thumb, telling you youre wrong, that youre messed up because he knows that you are ultimately better than him. Keep your friends close and those that would be better than you closer, am I right? Hell, I bet he threw that match against the Cancer, just so people would look at him, Austin. I hope for your sake that you dont end up relying on Alex in the clutch, because one of two things will happen. One, he will fail, and hard. Two, he will decide that things arent going his way enough, and he will try to destory you. If he cant be the center of attention, if he's not the all star, he'll abandon the people who trust him to be there for his own benefit, because in the land of the self centered, he is dictator for life.

My shift at the bar starts shortly so I'll have to just address this one part only.

I tell Austin he's better than me on a regular basis, hell you can go look back at my trash talking and see which of us I say is the more talented. I know my history a shyte load better than you bye, and I've learned from it instead of wallowing in it like I used to.

Austin knows the risks of teaming with me just as well as I know the risks of teaming with him, but trying to say I'm holding him back?

Hell maybe I am, but it's his choice.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:18 pm

The Saints suck?

I am sorry Bryson, where is your fucking logic?

Let's keep in mind that you've been beaten like a government mule not once, but twice by Apostasy.

I could talk about wins and losses all day long, I could talk about how I had a losing streak for months at a time, hell I could even talk about why I had that losing streak...but I won't. I'll just openly say I am more aggressive than before, and I am willing to take more risks than I ever have before.

And before you go thinking that I think the Saints are weak, maybe you should check your history. I've single handedly had my hands on more Saints business than any other member, for all intensive purposes you can say I am the Saints.

But what would the Saints be like without Seth Omega?

The good news is...you won't have to find out. Bryson, Alex I may not be as over as you two think you are but I promise you I am the last person you want to trade punches with.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Alex O'Rion wrote:

Austin knows the risks of teaming with me just as well as I know the risks of teaming with him, but trying to say I'm holding him back?

Hell maybe I am, but it's his choice.

Every day, we have roadblocks. Every day.

EVERY DAY.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:59 pm

A young female in my congregation approached me the other day, and told me that The Wayward Sons would make a "perfect yaoi couple". The question arises, would Mr O'Rion or Mr Austin be the seme?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:21 pm

You will be the uke of a beatdown come War Games.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:26 pm

/\ Lol.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:28 pm

You there, impressive newcomer named David.

What do you find humorous about that?
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:38 pm

I found your comeback witty, especially given the circumstances preceding it, athletically rape-sauce veteran named Chris.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:43 pm

"rape-sauce"?

OK, all immature new generation speak aside, I find your reply as correct.

But for future reference, what the hell does "rape-sauce" even mean?

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:50 pm

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 Weaksauce

Referencing the above visual aid, rape-sauce would be the one on the far left. It's slightly above God-sauce and the polar opposite of lame-sauce.

EDIT: For those wishing to know more, the progression is as follows:

Rape Sauce
God Sauce
Meh-Sauce
Weak-Sauce
Lame-Sauce

Class dismissed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD   FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW CATALYST TRASH-TALKING THREAD
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next