Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread

Go down 
+22
Drew Michaels
TyranT
Christian Moorebyss
Rottata
David GS
Kaoru
Abel Steele
Hannibal Frost
Easy
Vincent Van Rose
Alex O'Rion
Virus
PX
Easty
iDeAndes
Jaro Classic
The Celt
Omega
The Returned
RCA
Slegna
Skyler Striker
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

What are you most looking forward to at Supremacy?
Rookies slaughtering FMW's first World Champion Ethan Blarf
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
Syanide and MASS Caesar dueling it out for the last Elimination Chamber spot
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eric Ares attempts to prove he's better than Calvin X. Carter
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Ex-HavOc members Frost and Dunnwood face each other in one on one combat
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The next C4 contender is chosen from amongst Scorpio and Danse Macabre
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Veterans team up with rookies with Austin/Kaoru vs. Steele/NNN
 3% [ 1 ]
Striker and Caprice force each other to quit in an Abandoned Title match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap29%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
The Broken Saints make each other bleed
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap16%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Celt faces off with the renewed Harley in a UV Rules match
FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 4 ]
Ty dons the black and white to referee Romeo vs. Faith
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
ToastErr wrote:
Three matches.

All involving Nikko Nulthy Nathans.

I'm detecting a pattern. A boring one.

Figured that out all by yourself did ya? With razor sharp powers of observation like those you should have no trouble at all deducing what is coming your way in this match.

For those of you playing along at home it rhymes with "Kauro getting his fat face caved in"

EDIT OOC: Also that purple is a real eye fuck to read. Please try a different colour

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to say my name correctly before I address a damn thing you say.

I would have thought that would be easy for a guy whose moniker sounds like something from a Saturday morning superhero cartoon.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:33 pm

GS you got lucky at 10.2 and you damn well know it! Butters saved your ass after you got Spiked. I know it, you know it, hell Stevie fucking Wonder even knows it!

He'll only deny it.

Oh I don't doubt that for a second Dom, that's why he's gonna get Spiked again at Supremacy and he won't be walking away so lucky.

He probably won't be walking away at all hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Virus wrote:
Wolfe hmm?

Well, one way or another all insects end up squished underfoot. You've been given a chance to prove yourself Alistair. Will you rise to the occassion or become just another stain on the mat.

Though blood stains are quite pretty aren't they? The way they absorb light yet shine marvellously. Truly a thing of beauty.

Are you prepared to become a piece of art Alistair?

You know Virus, since you've got here you have managed to get all deep on us. You talk about art, you talk about this or that, and you know what? What the fuck have you done lately?

Basically you threw gasoline on a family fire, you pretty much just attack anyone at random, and you lost to my good friend Mark.

You got yelled at by your boss, you spend more time on your back than Jaro's fiancee, and to be brutally honest you're a coward hiding behind a mask.

I don't get it Virus...do you just magically think you're above everyone in FMW? Because as of right now all you've managed to do is piss me off to the point where I want to curb stomp your face into the blood stained mat. Then maybe when we take off your mask you'll look like a piece of art, or maybe we won't recognize you anymore and you can become the new FMW Star.

I'm sick of assholes like you magically coming into the company and getting paid top dollar for doing jack shit, when you get done playing grab ass with twifag you know where the fuck to find me.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:21 pm

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Seth.

How many times have you been verbally flog by your Kennel Master in recent times?

How often how you been lying on your back watching anothers hand be raised?

Seems awfully interesting that you would stick your nose where it doesn't belong only to go on an infantile diatribe that does nothing more than describe yourself.

This Wolfe is nothing more than a breathing bag of flesh soon to be laid as a carcass at my feet. At which point I will find you Seth. We will have our playdate. Until then I have nothing to say to you. My breath is more valuable than to be wasted on the likes of you.

But...

I do expect some witty rebuttal about how Mark is now family, so my instances with him effect you directly. Thus it is your business. Some redundant drivel about how your Saints stick together.

And since you seem eager. Contact your Kennel Master, ask him to force some hands and allow me the pleasure of putting you down. The Virus will become you Seth, it infects you. And in the end, all sick dogs are put down.

Your future likes bleak Seth, enjoy your remaining time, losing yet again. I will find you soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Cute Virus, real fucking cute.

Love the fact you play off my nicknames, and I love the reference to the Kennel Master.

See we are made from the same material. You talk about Kennel Masters, you talk about putting me down, you make all these references to dogs...yet you're nothing more than Jaro's bitch.

Sure, I lose matches. I've been pinned. I've been beaten. But I'm still fucking standing. I don't bitch and moan about losing, it fucking happens. The difference between you and I, is I don't randomly attack someone from behind then get my ass kicked.

Sticking my nose where it doesn't belong? You were jumping my tag partner...last time I checked that was my business.

Funny that you have nothing to say Virus, because all I hear out of you is "Virus will consume you". The Virus will consume me? Is it going to be anything like how Virus consumed Mark? Or should I say lack thereof. You're on borrowed time, you don't have any reason to be here besides a paycheck.

Seriously Virus, is the ass beating I give you going to be worth what Jaro is paying you? I'm sure right now you could go home to Mrs. Virus, enjoy your time off by sitting on the couch watching ESPN, maybe play with your kids that are mysteriously a different race then you, who knows...maybe you'll talk her out of the headache one night. Anything is possible in this velvet oasis.

You expect rebuttals about Mark being family...but he isn't, he's my friend, tag partner, and backup if I need it. The only family I'm linked with is none other than Andrew Michaels, then again I guess technically that links me to Bryson as well huh?

I'm expecting you Virus, I'm not forcing any hands...I'm not asking anyone for this favor...nothing like that. I'm simply waiting on you, and if you don't come...then I'll come for you.

Be ready Virus...because you can only pull a dog's chain so many times before it attacks. You're on my time now, and my crosshairs are set on you.

I'll be waiting with baited breath.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:29 pm

Woof, Woof, Woof. Right Seth?

I've never claimed to be anything more than a mechanism have I? Have I claimed to be an independent operator? Life is a game of chess Seth, sometimes people must realize they are simply pawns in the grand scheme of things.

But alas you are incorrect yet again. You do attack people from behind. In fact you have a history of it, don't try to mask your past. We take different routes Seth. Whether you condone it or nto is entirely your choice, but that will not stop me.

I may act on the suggestions of others, but how I go about it is entirely my own operation. If that means attacking head on, or flanking you, then so be it. If it means a shot to the back of the head, well then you'll never see it coming. That's the beauty of my lifestyle, it doesn't pain me in the slightest to harm you without looking you in the eyes.

Interesting that you'd bring up a possible wife and kids, I have neither, thanks for asking though. Your interest in fictional people intrigues me to a minimal extent.

For all your bolster and machismo all you've proven is that you do in fact bitch and moan about losing. In fact that's all we heard out of you when you first lost to PX. How it was unclean (by your standard) and cheap (by your standards) You rarely shut up about it. So please keeps you lies nice and tidy, you're only making yourself into more of a fool.

By all means Seth, point yourself away from the task at hand. You've got other things to deal with right now, but turn it towards me all you can.

Set your sights on me all you like.

Keep me in your crosshairs.

Focus on me.

Become infatuated with me.

Obsessed with me.

Make me your beacon Seth.

Let is consume you Seth.

Woof. Woof. Woof.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Doublemummy wrote:
GS you got lucky at 10.2 and you damn well know it! Butters saved your ass after you got Spiked. I know it, you know it, hell Stevie fucking Wonder even knows it!

He'll only deny it.

Oh I don't doubt that for a second Dom, that's why he's gonna get Spiked again at Supremacy and he won't be walking away so lucky.

All right, listen up, both of you. Did I get lucky? Of course I did. Luck's a part of the game. Very rarely does anyone win solely on skill or talent - more often, it's a combination of those factors and that often-talked about but never-measured 'right place, right time' thing, as well as other intangibles.

But I'm getting ahead of myself... you don't seem like you'd know much about winning at all.

Oh, and another thing...

It's not GS. It's DGS. Get it right, otherwise the next time I Spear you, I'll actually run into it instead of jogging like I did at 10.2.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:57 pm

David GS wrote:
Doublemummy wrote:

He'll only deny it.

All right, listen up, both of you. Did I get lucky? Of course I did. Luck's a part of the game. Very rarely does anyone win solely on skill or talent - more often, it's a combination of those factors and that often-talked about but never-measured 'right place, right time' thing, as well as other intangibles.

But I'm getting ahead of myself... you don't seem like you'd know much about winning at all.

Oh, and another thing...

It's not GS. It's DGS. Get it right, otherwise the next time I Spear you, I'll actually run into it instead of jogging like I did at 10.2.

Children, Children....Calm down....Both of you are getting your panties in a twist over nothing. You see I have this match in the bag. While you two get into the latest bitchfit, I will just drag that losers bloodied corpse across the line and claim victory! I sorely hope one of you can remove your tampon long enough to give me a fight, I would hate to waste my time....
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Right, because you won at 10.2 and I didn't. Oh, wait... what I meant to say was 'stow it'. You know, before I decide to help you out.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TyranT/Faith
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Romeo wrote:
Today is another new day, and Supremacy is coming shortly upon us.

BILLY "TYRANT" MCKENZIE

I do not wish to lay a hand on your pretty, young daughter, but your cowardice has sealed her fate. Thus, needless to say, you are a despicable man. In fact, I will do more than have a match with your Faith.

But let it be known that the offer still stands for you to engage me in any sort of verbal sparring, as long as you have an interpreter with you. Until you emerge from the shadows and make known your presence above such shoddy manners as attacking me from behind under the assumption that you will be an impartial referee, I brand you a coward and unworthy to be FMW champion, and every time you miss out on an opportunity such as this, I legitimately look better and better.

You're on the clock, Mr. McKenzie. You always have been.

Ah' guess Ah' should probably respond to this, though quite honestly Ah' feel what truth Ah' speak will no doubt fall upon deaf ears. We all know this match Ah' dealt you is nothin' more then an experiment. Ah'm pittin' you against Faith in Supremacy only 'cause Ah'm curious to see if she would'a won the FMW Championship belt that night on DeathRow had she not been... heh... mentally fucked from too many pills.

Ah' made this match for yer' benefit as well Ro, Ah' mean jus' look at Faith, she's McKenzie through an' through given she managed to fight her way to the Hayabusa Cup an' become a number one contender faster then any wrestler in this federation. Fightin' Faith is a means for you to step up yer' game, get yer' ready for Lethal Injection... 'cause quite frankly, Ah' was very disappointed in yer' at Deathrow...

Sure... you keep makin' this claim that yer' weren't pinned and thus ya' didn't lose. No one gives a fuck Ro. The fact of the matter is, Ah' won. Not Hostyle, not Romeo... The TyranT was the one that walked away with the belt Ah' got over mah' shoulder right now, an' that is all anyone will remember when they look back. Ah'll give yer' one thing though, at least yer' had the balls to come an' face me. All the other would-be champs pissed themselves when they were offered to fight for this federations most prized possession. It's a shame yer' balls cost the Abandoned championship its rep that Ah' worked hard to build up... seems that fake champion is still holdin' it. Guess there ain't much we can do 'bout that is there?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Ah, Mr. McKenzie, FINALLY you've come to play. You've kept me waiting a long time.

About Death Row, you need not worry about it spouting off my lips, because now that I know I'm coming back for you at Lethal Injection, I have left all that business behind.

As for little Faith, I agree with you. In fact, I'd even go on to say that she's even more of a McKenzie than you are; let us all be reminded of the fact that it was her coattails you rode on ever since returning. I ask myself and my allies time and time again: why exactly am I facing you when I should be facing her?

And lastly, you're talking to me about tarnishing the reputation of the Abandoned championship? You, a man who has destroyed the reputation of the World championship even more by turning your reign into the farce that it is now, hiding behind your much-more capable daughter?

I have already proved my worth to the Abandoned title by almost winning it again. Of course, I have bigger fish to fry, but I could've easily stolen it from Distortion.

I am better than ever before, Mr. McKenzie.

2010 is my year.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 pm

TyranT wrote:
It's a shame yer' balls cost the Abandoned championship its rep that Ah' worked hard to build up... seems that fake champion is still holdin' it.

At least Skyler defends his title, albeit not as often as a real champion should. Meanwhile, you sit on the belt LIKE A COWARD and expect to be taken seriously. You are a disgrace to your family, to your company, to your sport, and to your identity as a man.

You cannot begin to comprehend how much you disgust me.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Like a coward Drew? Like... a coward?!

The only coward Ah' see before me is you ya' spineless PunK! Yer' had as much right to challenge for this belt then anyone, but yer' turned it down. Now Ah' try ta' think of sum' logic why'd you'd trade off a shot at the best thing in this federation for sum' second rate belt, an' all logic points to you... Drew Michael's... not havin' the guts to face off against the TyranT! Don't speak to me of cowardice boy. Seeing you wuss out of fightin' for this belt when Ah' finally got it was one of the biggest disappointments Ah' experienced since mah' return. How 'bout yer' step back in line behind Ro, Ah' ain't in the mood to deal with your like....

As for Striker... he don't deserve that belt. He lost to Romeo, yet he still holds it only due to Ro's charity. Abandoned Championship it tainted now... and will remain so for as long as the false champion holds it. But enough about those that ain’t good enough to step up to the challenge...

Gettin' back to Romeo. Yer' once again goin' over details that in the near future, no one will even give a damn about. What Ah' did to Faith was done to me a while back... an' no doubt it's happened to fuck knows how many so called superstars of this federation since. So what if Ah' hijacked Faith's success to get this championship status. Some PunK rode on mah' success when Ah' toppled every single one of yer's getting on top of Mt. Vesuvius. Ah' proved mah' worth then... an' then Ah' proved mah' worth when Ah' beat down both you an' Hostyle to claim what should have been mine so long ago. What was taken from me!

Ah' worked a lot harder then you to get where Ah' am today, so Ah' think Ah' more then earned a shortcut to get back where Ah' belong... an' what's even better, Ah' did it all on mah' own. That in itself puts more worth into this belt then you ever will... PunK!...
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:07 pm

No, not at all. If I remember it correctly, you worked hard, then quit. Then you returned, coincidentally at a moment of opportunity when your darling daughter Faith was about to compete for the biggest prize in our company.

You got stolen from? Well, boo hoo, let me play a sad song for you on the world's smallest violin. My entire FMW career has been permanently pockmarked with screwjobs, and now, I have earned my shot again, like I have earned my shot at Death Row. You're not going to elicit any compassion from anyone, Mr. McKenzie.

Your time is up.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:19 pm

You inbred moron, do you even listen to yourself speak? First you say I should have forsaken the C-4 championship to take your undeserved title from around your waist and then you insult Romeo for not taking the Abandoned championship. Fucking hell Billy, you cannot have your cake and eat it too.

And yes, you are a COWARD. C-O-W-A-R-D. You won the top title in the industry and proceeded to sit on it, refusing to even compete in a match since winning the title. You are disgracing your championship and disgracing this company by pretending to be its champion. I see through your tough guy faced Billy and I know what you are, you are a coward and a child who wants to hold on to his new toy as long as possible so he does whatever it takes to keep it even if it ruins life for everyone else.

You cower, you run, and you beg for more time but sooner then later, we will catch up with you and you SHALL be broken. We will save you William McKenzie from your cowardice and greed and we will save that title you strive to keep around your waist by giving to a man who will actually have earned a shot at it and will carry it with pride.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Ro (have I been here long enough to call you that yet? If not, then Romeo), I respectfully ask that you take the World Championship away from Bill with all due speed; I want his stink as far-gone from it as possible when I eventually claim it as my own. I haven't been here for more than a cycle, and what I've seen from our World Champion already makes me ill. Needless to say, if Billy-Boy here represents the upper echelon of FMW, a change is sorely needed.
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Now hold on jus' a minute boy. At what point was Ah' ever askin' for sympathy or compassion from yer' or anyone else? All Ah' did was state how things are. Ah' got stepped on... so Ah' simply stepped on someone else, just so happened it had to be Faith. Funny though isn't it? Ah' bet if it was anyone else no one would have given a shit. Step on the only girl in the federation an' suddenly five stallions leap up from the horizon with white knights on top. Strange though, so far for all the people that come to aid Faith, Ah' aint' seen one weapon between all these people who consider themselves knights in shinin' armor. They all say what Ah' did was wrong to Faith, but not a single one of em' ever does a thing about it. Just there to save face with the fickle PunK's that watch Ah' guess. They’re as gutless as the rest of em’.

If what Ah' did to Faith shows yer' anythin', it shows that Ah'm willin' to do what is necessary to get the World Championship belt. An' now that Ah' have it, Ah'm gonna' do everythin' Ah' can to keep it. At the moment, that means Ah'll be steppin' on you Romeo, and that is what brings us to how Ah' manipulated mah' way into booking Supremacy.

Yer' broken friends will be payin' the price at Supremacy, they can say what they want, but that match with yer' four pals' is gonna' leave a few marks on loyalty and the fucked up Saints' stability as a whole. Ah' wonder what they'll be thinkin' when they look at each other when they are bloodied and beaten, Ah' wonder if they're still gonna' have yer' back by the end of all this, ‘cause Ah’m thinkin’ they’re gonna tear each other apart!
Back to top Go down
TyranT

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Headbanger wrote:
You inbred moron, do you even listen to yourself speak? First you say I should have forsaken the C-4 championship to take your undeserved title from around your waist and then you insult Romeo for not taking the Abandoned championship. Fucking hell Billy, you cannot have your cake and eat it too.

And yes, you are a COWARD. C-O-W-A-R-D. You won the top title in the industry and proceeded to sit on it, refusing to even compete in a match since winning the title. You are disgracing your championship and disgracing this company by pretending to be its champion. I see through your tough guy faced Billy and I know what you are, you are a coward and a child who wants to hold on to his new toy as long as possible so he does whatever it takes to keep it even if it ruins life for everyone else.

You cower, you run, and you beg for more time but sooner then later, we will catch up with you and you SHALL be broken. We will save you William McKenzie from your cowardice and greed and we will save that title you strive to keep around your waist by giving to a man who will actually have earned a shot at it and will carry it with pride.

Heh, if yer' must know Drew. Ah' don't book the cards, Ah' don't make the stipulations an' Ah' don't make people jump through hoops and do handstands and claim that's how yer' earn a fuckin' title shot. Sure, Ah' didn't book a defence for Supremacy, cause quite frankly Ah'm waiting to face Ro again. Supermacy is the only card Ah've ever had the power to book an' so Ah had to make sure it was good for all you PunK's who breathe each breath plottin' away to take a title yer' can't have. Everythin' before that... not mah' doin', so get yer' facts straight before yer' start pointin' fingers boy. Ah’ never refused to defend mah’ belt, not mah’ doin’ when the guys who sign yer’ paycheck don’t book me to fight. Apparently Ro earned his chance to fight me at Lethal Injection. Fuckin' hell of a lot more then you lil' PunK.

As for mah' comment about Ro choosin' to face me whilst you fuckin' hide behind yer' belt, Ah' never insulted the man at all. Ah' respect Romeo, did what needed to be done, stepped up when no one else would. The Abandoned Championship actually used to mean somethin'. After all it was me who put the belt on the map a whole Deathrow ago. Your title... means less than the substance Ah' stepped in this morning that Ah' had to scrape off mah' damn boot. All Ah' claimed is that his actions cost the Abandoned its rep... since we're left with Striker as Champ who clearly doesn't deserve it. So once again... listen to the facts before you start pointin' fingers.

Of course it's always hard to teach a man whose on a witch hunt ain't it? Blind to the truth Ah' believe...
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:14 am

TyranT wrote:
Everythin' before that... not mah' doin', so get yer' facts straight before yer' start pointin' fingers boy. Ah’ never refused to defend mah’ belt, not mah’ doin’ when the guys who sign yer’ paycheck don’t book me to fight.

Good one, Ty. Now he's going to start his rant on the Establishment and how they're supporting some people over others via 'favourable booking'.

Oh, also, fuck you. I'm a far better Abandoned Champion than you ever were. Also than Romeo was.

Thirdly, people need to stop going 'OH SHIT PANDORA MATCH REPUTATION ZOMG!!1!'. That was the stipulation. Get over it.

Finally, Drew. Your 'Skyler doesn't defend enough' argument is bullshit.

Ultimatum: Derrick's retirement match, in which he expressed the desire that it would only be about the two of us and not what we could get out of the match. If you're still bitching about this one? I won anyway.
Distortion 9.1: Abandoned Title defense: SUCCESSFUL.
Distortion 9.2: Tag Title challenge: SUCCESSFUL.
Distortion 9.3: One blip on the radar against VanGuard.
Distortion 9.4: Abandoned Title defense: SUCCESSFUL.
Death Row: Tag Title defense: SUCCESSFUL.
Distortion 10.1: Abandoned Title defense: SUCCESSFUL, albeit via Romeo's own choice. See my third point on the Pandora's match.
Distortion 10.2: Tag Title defense: SUCCESSFUL.
Supremacy: Abandoned Title defense: Outcome TBD.

So, let's see... out of nine shows since winning my first belt, only two have not involved a Championship of some kind, and six out of the seven remaining matches have been defenses; all successful (Supremacy being yet to take place). Of eight matches, I have been victorious in six - a better win/loss record than your 2 and 2.

And to put the point on the exclamation mark, Drew...

Why aren't you defending YOUR belt at Supremacy?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:44 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Thirdly, people need to stop going 'OH SHIT PANDORA MATCH REPUTATION ZOMG!!1!'. That was the stipulation. Get over it.

But really, you should truly be thankful that I didn't take away your precious little title.

And yes, Mr. TyranT, I know you will stop at nothing to remain on top. I know you are ruthless. But this time, being ruthless doesn't mean being better. I will simply be a much better champion than you are, and your own cowardice causes my stock to rise even higher and higher.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:54 am

Virus wrote:
Woof, Woof, Woof. Right Seth?

I've never claimed to be anything more than a mechanism have I? Have I claimed to be an independent operator? Life is a game of chess Seth, sometimes people must realize they are simply pawns in the grand scheme of things.

But alas you are incorrect yet again. You do attack people from behind. In fact you have a history of it, don't try to mask your past. We take different routes Seth. Whether you condone it or nto is entirely your choice, but that will not stop me.

I may act on the suggestions of others, but how I go about it is entirely my own operation. If that means attacking head on, or flanking you, then so be it. If it means a shot to the back of the head, well then you'll never see it coming. That's the beauty of my lifestyle, it doesn't pain me in the slightest to harm you without looking you in the eyes.

Interesting that you'd bring up a possible wife and kids, I have neither, thanks for asking though. Your interest in fictional people intrigues me to a minimal extent.

For all your bolster and machismo all you've proven is that you do in fact bitch and moan about losing. In fact that's all we heard out of you when you first lost to PX. How it was unclean (by your standard) and cheap (by your standards) You rarely shut up about it. So please keeps you lies nice and tidy, you're only making yourself into more of a fool.

By all means Seth, point yourself away from the task at hand. You've got other things to deal with right now, but turn it towards me all you can.

Set your sights on me all you like.

Keep me in your crosshairs.

Focus on me.

Become infatuated with me.

Obsessed with me.

Make me your beacon Seth.

Let is consume you Seth.

Woof. Woof. Woof.

Cute trick Virus, you're pretty good at barking yes?

Well this dog is better at biting than barking, you'll find that out soon enough.

FMW is the game of chess, the ultimate game of chess. You have the white side, then the dark side.

On the light side you have Mark and myself as the bishops, Romeo and Drew as the knights, Apostasy and Celt as the rooks, and of course Skyler and Leon as the Queen and King respectively. Everyone else is just a pawn.

On the dark you will see something very similar, Danse Macabre are the bishops, Scorpio and Austin are the knights, PX and yourself as the rooks, and Jaro and TyranT as the King and Queen, everyone else is just a pawn.

That's life...that's Full Metal Wrestling, the question is who is doing what and why? You want to talk about your side sweeps and you behind the back attacks. Are you so cynical that you don't realize that even the smallest pawn can take out the mightiest Queen? That's what makes this place so fucking great Virus.

Anything can happen at any given time, anyone can get on a winning streak, and anyone can get cold at any point and time. Let us take a look at Skyler for example.

Skyler Striker went on a 4 or 5 match losing streak before cashing in his rematch for the Abandoned Championship...since then the son of a bitch has not only won the belt, but defended it as well as another.

Just.

Like.

That.

Fate is beautiful, and fate will bring us closer and closer together. Let me ask you something Mr. Virus.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

If not...then you have no clue what you're up against with me. Your body will freeze up, you'll feel and smell fear, then I'll dare you to look into my eyes and see the respect I have for wrestling, the respect I have for FMW, and you'll realize the way you've bastardized it has pissed me the fuck off. You'll get intensity unloaded on your ass, then you might rethink what you're doing.

Seriously, who else do you know who hasn't taken one night off since the 9th cycle, and has wrestled more matches than anyone else? That would be me bub, if you counted the Hayabusa Cup then I'd of been in 10 matches. I'm going in on my 11th match, and you know what is really amazing? We aren't talking regular matches. We're talking steel cages, we're talking I Quit, we're talking about 2 out of 3 falls, and now we're talking about first blood.

Do you know how I do it Virus?

Intensity.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

If you are a mechanism then you're about to learn a very painful lesson.

Even the most complex machines can be broke my the simplest of things.

Write that down, you'll want to remember that. Also, after you take care of the emo kid gone wrong feel free to watch my match.

If I'm willing to bust open my own friends, hell my own cousin...just fucking imagine what I'll do to that mask of yours.

Prepare well Virus, because even the simplest pawn can take out the mightiest rook...
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:07 am

Oh Skyler..

Drew Michaels' title is not on the line at Supremacy because TyranT knows that Drew WANTS to defend the title, and so TyranT is forcing him into a non-title match in order to agitate him.

Similarly, your title is on the line at Supremacy because TyranT knows your balls shrink at the thought of defending the title, and so TyranT is forcing you into a title match in order to frustrate you.

If he had a handle on the English language, this TyranT guy wouldn't be half-bad.

By the way, have we ever been properly introduced? My name is Jason Roy, and I know a street corner Mexican who can get you the bomb shit if you're still looking to get a fix. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:49 am

Hard to believe we've never met inside the squared circle. Especially being the longest reigning champions in this place at the moment.

Ty doesn't give a fuck one way or the other in regards to my defending the belt. He just wants to see me force my friend into admitting I'm better. Which I'll do quite happily.

OOC: I smell a No Holds Barred challenge.
Back to top Go down
Dano

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mick O'Connell
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:37 am

Wake up Mr. Lincoln

Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:15 am

David my man, I knew someone would step up and realize we have a match in a few short days. You do realize that SFW in full force will be in that ring. Right? It is the newest tag team on the block that will decide who drags the limp body of that washed up FMW superstar over the line. Hell, I think we may play paper, rock, scissors for it! Everyone underestimates us because we smoke a lil and drink a lil...Ok fine we smoke ALOT and drink a helluva LOT...point being I enjoy being underestimated because it makes each win when it comes that much sweeter. I am just gonna sit back from here on out and let you all fight like a bunch of Mexican roosters in an illegal cock fight. I can't wait till this fed is put on its ass by Trey and myself....You ain't seen shit yet....We are gonna run this shit.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:16 am

You drink? Okay, so do I and everyone else. You smoke? Yeah, I tried it, hated it, and haven't done it since. Don't assume that your lifestyle choices have anything to do with why everyone thinks you guys are trash, because they don't. No, there are SO many more reasons why nobody takes either one of you seriously, chief among them being the glaring fact that you both... oh, I don't know...

Suck.
Back to top Go down
Virus

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 am

Bravo Seth. Bravo. You managed to take an argument and semi-cohesively run with it. I am glad you are able to understand the points I laid out and form a cogent rebuttal.

Though you entirely destroy your argument by empowering myself throughout. You see you mistakenly identify yourself as the bishop. Fair I can get behind your inflated sense of self. However you continue to identify me as a pawn. Which I understand my place in life.

So now we that clear right? Perfect. I don't want to go to fast and let this travel right over your head.

Your ending arguments entirely destroys everything you said.

"Prepare well Virus, because even the simplest pawn can take out the mightiest rook..."

Thank you for the vote of confidence. That's what I find so endearing about you. You attempt to construct a lucid train of thought and everything seems to start out well. And in the end you just ramble incoherently and destroy everything you worked hard to create.

So I'll continue with my cute tricks and my bastardization because it suits my endgame. I've enjoyed our spats and your incompetent reparte. You are a great cheerleader though, pushing your opponent to do crush you, again, thanks for that.

Enjoy the blustering. Enjoy the shaking and the annoyance you're feeling. Because I will.

Ta-Ta Seth, I'll see you whenever it is that we meet, until then I've got more important things to deal with. And no, you aren't important, at the moment you're an after thought and nothing else. So bust open your allies all you like to prove your machismo it doesn't affect me in the slightest. Enjoy yourself Seth. I'll see you when it suits my interests.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Jaro wrote:
Drew Michaels' title is not on the line at Supremacy because TyranT knows that Drew WANTS to defend the title, and so TyranT is forcing him into a non-title match in order to agitate him.

Bingo. If TyranT changed the match to a title match right now, I would be ECSTATIC. However, I know he will not because he fears the truth, the truth that unlike him I am a true champion, a champion for FMW to be proud of. He fears me and he fears everything i represent.

It is kind of nice knowing you are so far into your enemy's head that he is trying to think one step ahead of you like that. It is cute.
Back to top Go down
Christian Moorebyss

Christian Moorebyss

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Moore
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:42 pm

AVO ... DGS ... TS ... PS ... Whichever fucking initials you wanna use, when the hell are you gonna realise that nobody gives a monkey's left bollock about anything you say?

Monkey's left bollock! HAHAHA! I love that one!

Neither one of you is impressing anyone with your little attempt at trash talking, in fact all you're doing is making my job easier.

Huh?

They'll be so busy continuing with their little lovers tiff that they'll be easy pickings for me to beat the living shit out of both of them, grab that washed up loser, shove his useless ass on the stretcher and just take a leisurely stroll up the ramp and win the match.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:45 pm

... oh yeah. I am SO Spearing you again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread   FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW 10.3: Supremacy Trash Talking Thread
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next