Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread

Go down 
+24
Anwyl
The Returned
Ashburn
Jeff
Leon Caprice
PX
Easty
Mark Johansson
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele
The Celt
David GS
RCA
Drake Parker
Edible14
Bobino
The Dude
MPD
Omega
Damien
iDeAndes
Slegna
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Im looking forward to this the most
DGS vs Austin: Round 3
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap9%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Leon finally gets his rematch
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap5%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Ashburn vs 3 of GSW in a gauntlet
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap14%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
The 5 Team Tag Title Match
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap27%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Celt and Eastwood try to kill each other
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap5%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Smitten and Steele try to do the same
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap9%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Drew and Tyrant take it to the ring
 9% [ 2 ]
Hannibal tries to defend against Nick Bryson
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap22%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Easty wrote:
Like someone quite close to you, Chris. Funny that. Anyway...

Harlequin wrote:
Easty wrote:
Harlequin wrote:
Responsibility would imply that I cared how you turned out.

You were a device for HavOc to use, how your personality devolved didn't matter a shred, so long as you accomplished the goals I needed. And you did. you served the exact purpose you were designed for.

Oh please, that's ducking the question. It's obvious you never actually cared. I was just curious about how much effect you think your influence (in comparison to Jason's) had on my former persona and, to a certain point, this one.

Not ducking at all, I believe I entirely stated the effect. Read the "You were a device for HavOc...you served the exact purpose you were designed for." portion that you even quoted. You never were one for piecing things together on your own, but even that is sad for you Eastykins. Always the Sheep, never the Wolf.

Plus, If I say I had an influence you retort with something about how delusional I am, it was a rouse or what have you. If I say nothing of the sort, you denounce me a Monster or what have you. And now that I've mentioned it you change your tune again into some less conspicuous.

Being used as a instrument for the bidding of others his entire life has made Jack a dull boy.

Why you gotta get up in my grill, bro?

...sorry. Always wanted to do that.

All I ever wanted to know was what you thought you made of me; I didn't need some spiel about how I apparently give a fuck about what you did. I like me now. That's why I changed. I was somebody I despised.

Do I blame you for it? No. Not to say that I thank you, mind. You took me down to a subconscious level that I didn't think possible. What you didn't do was stick around long enough to watch me rebuild from the ground up.

All you've done is painted a target on yourself when you could have just answered with a simple 'meh, it was more Jaro than me but I helped' response.

You may think I'm just a sheep Harley, but we'll see whose throat gets ripped out by the end of it.

We'll see I guess. I don't like to make conjectures. I tend not to use evidence of the past to justify my thoughts of the future. It's why I'm good at what I do. Set the expectations and zero and carve a neat swath of destruction until I'm at a satisfactory 100%.

So you can pull the "throat ripped out" card or the whole target thing (c'mon really? Aww Easty you're better than that. I've always had a target on me. Hell you even helped painted it a few times so we could get some laughs. And If memory serves, put a knife or two there yourself, but that's in the past, and forgiven (I'da done it too)) but we both know you're better than that.

Chin up Eastykins, you'll get somewhere someday, and maybe...juuuuusssttt maybe you'll get some flunkies of your own that you can use as you'd like. Then you'll see where I come from.

Ahh experience, priceless, priceless experience. Well, it's been fun Woody, we'll have to do this again sometime.
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Parkes
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:39 am

Ultimatum III. This gives me a chance to shine, even if I'm teaming with young teenager in "love". God damn it.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 am

Anyone else hearing "Dude Looks Like A Lady" playin' real real loud in their heads?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:56 am

Heard it since he first started talking.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:59 am

Jonathon: I'd image he's hearing "Man, I Feel Like A Woman"
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:24 am

ASL wrote:
Ultimatum III. This gives me a chance to shine, even if I'm teaming with young teenager in "love". God damn it.

Quit bitchin', pansy. Artemis may come off to you as a little bitch, but at leasr he doesn't look the part like you.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:52 am

Harlequin wrote:
Easty wrote:
Like someone quite close to you, Chris. Funny that. Anyway...

Harlequin wrote:
Easty wrote:
Harlequin wrote:
Responsibility would imply that I cared how you turned out.

You were a device for HavOc to use, how your personality devolved didn't matter a shred, so long as you accomplished the goals I needed. And you did. you served the exact purpose you were designed for.

Oh please, that's ducking the question. It's obvious you never actually cared. I was just curious about how much effect you think your influence (in comparison to Jason's) had on my former persona and, to a certain point, this one.

Not ducking at all, I believe I entirely stated the effect. Read the "You were a device for HavOc...you served the exact purpose you were designed for." portion that you even quoted. You never were one for piecing things together on your own, but even that is sad for you Eastykins. Always the Sheep, never the Wolf.

Plus, If I say I had an influence you retort with something about how delusional I am, it was a rouse or what have you. If I say nothing of the sort, you denounce me a Monster or what have you. And now that I've mentioned it you change your tune again into some less conspicuous.

Being used as a instrument for the bidding of others his entire life has made Jack a dull boy.

Why you gotta get up in my grill, bro?

...sorry. Always wanted to do that.

All I ever wanted to know was what you thought you made of me; I didn't need some spiel about how I apparently give a fuck about what you did. I like me now. That's why I changed. I was somebody I despised.

Do I blame you for it? No. Not to say that I thank you, mind. You took me down to a subconscious level that I didn't think possible. What you didn't do was stick around long enough to watch me rebuild from the ground up.

All you've done is painted a target on yourself when you could have just answered with a simple 'meh, it was more Jaro than me but I helped' response.

You may think I'm just a sheep Harley, but we'll see whose throat gets ripped out by the end of it.

We'll see I guess. I don't like to make conjectures. I tend not to use evidence of the past to justify my thoughts of the future. It's why I'm good at what I do. Set the expectations and zero and carve a neat swath of destruction until I'm at a satisfactory 100%.

So you can pull the "throat ripped out" card or the whole target thing (c'mon really? Aww Easty you're better than that. I've always had a target on me. Hell you even helped painted it a few times so we could get some laughs. And If memory serves, put a knife or two there yourself, but that's in the past, and forgiven (I'da done it too)) but we both know you're better than that.

Chin up Eastykins, you'll get somewhere someday, and maybe...juuuuusssttt maybe you'll get some flunkies of your own that you can use as you'd like. Then you'll see where I come from.

Ahh experience, priceless, priceless experience. Well, it's been fun Woody, we'll have to do this again sometime.

Assuming I win the Ultraviolent title (not looking likely because my laptop is still shot), I'd like that.

Oh, and sheep, wolf, teeth, throat. Get it yet?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:58 am

If I were weaker, I would have given in to those dreams, you idiot.

Had you made these claims in 2009 or so you'd be on to something.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:20 am

You went from flippy flip Austin to the Radical and then you turned towards the Rapist.

Looks like mental instability from over here in the correct zone. But what do I know, it's not like I've suffered mental trauma myself...

Oh wait, yeah I have. Several times.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:40 am

Yes. All of that took place in one week back in 2009 or so.

I have since gotten my act together. Take your words elsewhere. All of this time could be used prepping for Celt. (OOC: If you get what I mean)
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Yeah... still haven't found a way to fix my PC. Looks like I'll be writing the whole damn promo on my Wii at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Easty wrote:
Yeah... still haven't found a way to fix my PC. Looks like I'll be writing the whole damn promo on my Wii at this rate.

Is it running slow?

If so I've got some suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:54 pm

It wouldn't be an issue if it were slow, I can fix that. It's got a disk read error on startup.
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:52 am

I see that most of you have long hair too? And your insluts are ineffective, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:54 am

ASL wrote:
I see that most of you have long hair too? And your insluts are ineffective, anyway.

Jonathon: We aren't talking about the hair, kid. We're talking about the makeup. I have pretty long hair, but I'm very obviously a man, you, not so much.
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:59 am

The makeup? That's it? It's part of my lifestyle. Just deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:15 am

Oh, we know about your lifestyle.

I think, though, you need a more fitting entrance theme. You know, to better explain what kind of person you are.

I have a perfect suggestion for that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDKyj35ew0E

I think we can agree it perfectly explains your lifestyle, can't we?
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:37 am

Oh, yeah, what a fitting theme. Sorry, Nick, but Christain happy with the music that represents him. Maybe this would be a good theme for you, Nick? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKSikj4guQo
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Easty wrote:
It wouldn't be an issue if it were slow, I can fix that. It's got a disk read error on startup.

OOC: Check the connections to the mother board and see if they're flush. If they are, try removing the lithium battery CAREFULLY to reset the BIOS.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:59 pm

I don't think that's physically viable; I have a netbook rather than a desktop or laptop.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:42 pm

OOC: You can still do it. You just need to be really careful when removing the face plating for the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Easty wrote:
I don't think that's physically viable; I have a netbook rather than a desktop or laptop.

I just had a similar issue with my netbook. Honestly your hard drive might have melted depending on what type of netbook it is and how often you keep it in your lap or on a surface that doesnt let air flow move.

Also, if you push f8 really fast when you operate it (on some its f12) it should direct you to the menu that can put your netbook back to factory settings. Its probably your best shot.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:35 pm

The F8/F12 option has already been tried and tested, it still tells me I have a disk read error, so even the partition that lets me restore the computer has been fried.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Easty wrote:
The F8/F12 option has already been tried and tested, it still tells me I have a disk read error, so even the partition that lets me restore the computer has been fried.

Yeah that means your hard drive is fried.

You might be able to get a new one though it might be the same price to get a new netbook.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:41 pm

I was afraid as such. Unfortunately I've had this one just over a year so the damn warranty's run out on it.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Suicide is your only option now...we'll miss you faggot.

But seriously, fix the fucking computer quick <3. Also De, I n33d 2 tlk 2 u.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:41 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Easty wrote:

You might be able to get a new one though it might be the same price to get a new netbook.

A drive isn't expensive...
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:48 pm

MPD wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:
Easty wrote:

A drive isn't expensive...

and you can get a new netbook for like 100$
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:51 am

^Which is about the same price as a good hard drive.

And some people are poor, Matt.

Like me.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:19 am

And me.

Gonna get into the attic later on, see if I can hook up one of the old desktops that we have. If that doesn't work, well... =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next