Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread

Go down 
+24
Anwyl
The Returned
Ashburn
Jeff
Leon Caprice
PX
Easty
Mark Johansson
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele
The Celt
David GS
RCA
Drake Parker
Edible14
Bobino
The Dude
MPD
Omega
Damien
iDeAndes
Slegna
Nicholas Gray
the nick bryson
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Im looking forward to this the most
DGS vs Austin: Round 3
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Leon finally gets his rematch
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Ashburn vs 3 of GSW in a gauntlet
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
The 5 Team Tag Title Match
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Celt and Eastwood try to kill each other
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Smitten and Steele try to do the same
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Drew and Tyrant take it to the ring
 9% [ 2 ]
Hannibal tries to defend against Nick Bryson
Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:54 am

David GS wrote:
Yeah, well your name's RAMPAGE!, stylized in all caps with an exclamation point at the end. Kinda makes sense that you'd do that. But I'm not you, nor do I want to be in any respect. So if you don't mind, I think I'm going to avoid getting into a verbal war with a man far smarter and more articulate than myself instead of wasting time and breath making points that are neither relevant nor important.

No. My name's Dante. RAMPAGE! is my slave name. Duh.

And aren't you a little tough cookie learnin' the value of self-respect n'shit. Smells like an after school special in this motherfucker. The false humility when you're all bravado, cockiness, and smugness..is repulsive. Almost as repulsive as the fact that you think selling the match via shit talking doesn't matter.

No wonder the Sons of Attrition suck as a stable. All of you are varying degrees of retarded.
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 am

In order: I don't care what your name is. Words such as 'repulsive' are subjective. Shit talking in fact doesn't matter...or matters very little, when considered in relation to whether or not you can beat the tar out of the other guy.

Speaking of which, I'm liking you less and less as this conversation goes on. Keep it up - I'd love to add a semi-big name like RAMPAGE! to my win column.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:34 am

You'd also love to get Leon and Hanniboo alone in a poorly lit room but I don't hold it against you. You don't want to face me, kid. Even if (when you probably do) beat me, it'll shave years off of your career. Plus you haven't aggravated me enough to actually illicit an emotional response thus the match-up for you wouldn't be much of a challenge.

It does matter because the fans need to believe you actually give a shit about the guy you're against. The point that you're lazy, a product of a fucked up, corrupt system, and mediocre isn't subjective; its fact. The point that Austin not only outclasses you in verboseness but also in skill is fact.

So sell me, a potential customer who work a nine to fiver in a shitty economy why I should pay to watch you wrestle. Please David. Enlighten me as to why anyone should give a flying rat's ass as to whether or not you win in a fluff match that was added not because you actually earned a spot in the C-4 Division but because the powers that be wanted to give Austin something to do?

The answer is no one should really care...because you obviously don't.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:00 am

iDeAndes wrote:
You'd also love to get Leon and Hanniboo alone in a poorly lit room but I don't hold it against you.

First of all, that was pathetic. I'm actually a little embarrassed for you.

Second of all, I care. Don't you dare tell me I don't care - you don't have the right.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:22 am

I have every right. What are you going to do? Punch me in the face? Chastise me? Attempt to make fun of me? Insult me some how?

You don't care and no one should care about you, Dave. Can I call you Dave? Don't answer that. Rhetorical question, Smitty. Your entire..persona was fashioned around 'The Streak'. You want to know a little tidbit about that streak? The concept behind it was made by Jason Roy. The nutbag y'all just celebrated getting 'canned'. And I use that term loosely because as we all know, nothing is permanent in this business. Its a goddamn revolving door of former names trying to cash in a quick payday off of old name value. So what exactly is in a name, Dave? Because now that you've been beaten by a virtual no-name, your name is mud. Your credibility is non-existent. Your friends are all self-involved in their own crusades. Crap-piece won't save you. He's too busy sucking off the effigy of Skyler Striker and claiming that he's destined by the Lord to be something spectacular.

In plain English, he's being the typical self-involved, self-rig,hteous, pious fucknut who picks and chooses which parts of the Bible he likes to adhere to.

Hannibal isn't reliable because..he's nuts. Violent. And probably going to cry a huge river of poor me tears when Byrson beats him, citing he needs time away from the ring, and will disappear for awhile to collect himself. I know this pattern well - I invented it.

Celt will move on to try and collect the pieces of whatever remains of Quint after I'm done with him which..I'm afraid won't be much. So he'll stick to chasing phantoms, drop the Ultraviolent Title (probably to someone shitty..like one of Jack Eastwood's brood), and slowly go into a funk before someone has pity on him. It'll probably be me. I have a soft spot for the bastard.

Now that your support group, which, might I add, all are on Corruption which leaves you all alone most of the time (thus why this shouldn't come as a surprise), that leaves you. Poor, plain, simple, generic lil' you. And can I say it? I think I can. You aren't impressive. The concepts of psychology are of no use to you. You do moves to do them. Not because its efficient or even because its of any significant importance. In this vein, you're like like really bad Chris Kelson. Only you're not French so you can't fall back on that when you get exposed for being so poor at your job.

Your job is to be an example. You aren't. And if you are, it's a poor one. Your job consists of entertaining. Which you never do because ultimately, its all about you, innit? Your job is less of a competition and more of a showcase of paragons against profligates. You're neither. You're lukewarm with a dash of malaise and a hint of bland. You settle for just being good and not maximizing your potential. So no, Dave. You don't have the right to be embarrassed because you're an embarrassment that's so shallow, so obtuse, and so surface deep, that if I scratched you, I'm sure you'd crumble.

You don't care. You coast. Get it straight, boy.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:28 am

Eh, we'll see about all that. In the meanwhile, I recommend you see a therapist - you're really earning your slave name with all this ranting.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:31 am

And you've definitely earned the title of 'Herp Derp'.

Bland as over-cooked baked potatoes. Fitting that you're from Nebraska.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:34 am

Bryson: You know, the thing about this event that everyone seems to have is how lethargic they act towards their matches. "Oh, I dont really care" "Well, I care less than you" "I care the least". It was borderlineing on sad there, but just for a minute because I came to a quick realization of something.

There has never been a talent to main event consecutive Ultimatum events. There has never been a two time full metal champion. I've completed the first part. I'm on my way to part two.

I realize now that because all of you have to look up to me, obviously your current position is sad in comparison and thats why most of you care less, because you just cant be me.

Understand now that I stand before you humbled. Try as I may, I fear that I may not make Hannibal the entertaining, thriller of a champion you all deserve. In fact, it may be the first time I've ever been defeated by such a daunting task. However, I still have some time and if all else fails, I will take what is obviously a status above our current representative and instead wrap the championship around the waist of someone more befitting the title.

Specifically, myself.

I know that all of you can take comfort in knowing that you can hold your heads up high, chests out, feet stomping, tears flowing down your faces with pride that I, Nick Bryson, have once again held high the shining beacon that is the role of your flagbearer and one day you all will look back at the children, or grandchildren, or fellow peers at various homeless shelters and you'll say 'Let me tell you about one of the greatest days in my life. The day I saw Nick Bryson carry us into the shining future'

And everyone will listen in awe.

And for that moment, you may share in my glory, because you will maybe then understand even just a sliver of the adoration I recieve every day.

Well, probably not, but it'd be safe to assume talking about my accomplishments will get you more attention than spining yarns of your owns.

Get ready, FMW. Get ready.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:36 am

iDeAndes wrote:
And you've definitely earned the title of 'Herp Derp'.

Bland as over-cooked baked potatoes. Fitting that you're from Nebraska.

That's Idaho, you idiot. Potatoes are from Idaho; you want to take a shot at Nebraska, make a corn joke.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:39 am

Jesus. Finally. Someone who actually knows how to hype themselves. Too bad he's an absolute fuckbag and a shitty friend to top it off.

Oh hi Nicky. Didn't see you there.

And if you were smart, you'd know that I was talking about blandness. Not produce. Indiana is known for their corn, dipshit. Nebraska is known for being a Dust Bowl state.

Go back to school, clown.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:44 am

No, Nebraska's definitely corn. Also beef - so much so that my hometown has a football team called the Omaha Beef. Also, Omaha Steaks.

So, yeah. Corn and beef.

Go Big Red.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:45 am

I seem to have struck a nerve and got an emotional response out of you. If all I had to do was talk shit about where you were from, I would've done it sooner.

Good to see you at least have some pride.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:51 am

Right, because mixing up which food belongs to which state gets me all misty-eyed. I'd say you were grasping at straws, but it's not even that - it's like you're making wild grabs at the straws and missing every time. Stupid RAMPAGE!, can't even grasp a straw.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:00 am

*smirk*

The only things I truthfully claim to know personally about Nebraska is that Kool-Aide was made there, it's considered a part of the Great American Desert, and something about Cornhuskers. Which says a lot about nothing. But you remember how you said you weren't going to get into a debate about something that didn't matter?

You just did. Dipshit. I can only repeat that I said you were bland so many times. Apparently, comprehension isn't a strong point for you either.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:06 am

This matters to me; moreso than the typical topics of discussion here, anyway.

Last edited by David GS on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 am

It appears I have been proven correct, Chris Austin was prepared to do anything to avoid meeting me for the C-4 Championship.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:17 am

Oh good, someone to blame for when I get my face kicked in.

Asshole.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:25 am

I dunno what the fuck has happened to you GS but I'll tell you one thing.

You're going to need a much bigger pair of pants, because you are turning into one giant pussy.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:28 am

If you want to get real technical, they grow wheat and manufacture electronics in Indiana too.

But that's enough of the idle talking about states, and where we're from because in the end it no longer matters. What does matter is, Full Metal Wrestling. We can shit talk all day and night, but this isn't really wrestling, it's entertainment. And until we get into that nice little four sided ring and throw down, none of it matters. David, word of advice son...don't use your mic skills to get you over.

Secondly, it has come to my attention that I seem almost uncaring about the FMW Tag Titles. When in fact, that couldn't be further from the truth. You see, in fact I actually care deeply about the FMW Tag Titles...this match has great meaning to me..more than one could imagine. In reality most, if not all of my tag title chances have came with the help of one partner and one partner alone. FMW has egos, and the "elite" on all different levels (hi Skyler) but FMW hasn't a great team in a long time. You could go back to the days of the Cancer to find the last great team, and it was composed of two men who hated one another but were so good against each other.

That's wonderful, that's great, and that's all around what everyone expects apparently. You see in the modern day we've had Alex O'Rion vs Chris Austin, we've had Skyler vs Leon, hell we've even had Frost vs Eastwood AFTER Eastwood joined HavOc. But see that is the thing, for every dark their needs to be a light in order to succeed. And when HavOc crashed in flames and burned into a blaze of glory well...so did too the tag division. Which makes me smile just a tiny bit, see Crash Scene didn't have the yin to their yang so instead they started hating each other for being the shams they truly were. Same thing happened with The Professor and Captain Canuck. But now it's different...see the Cancer thrived because their was Sparta...because their was HavOc, Fighting Irish, and The Silver Pistols. Kinda like how The Together Demons thrive now with Gray Inferno, The Comeback Kids, GSW, and The Broken Saints.

Don't you see what we have done here gentlemen, is we have created a new tag division and in this division we can restore the glory that once was the World Tag Team Championships (and to a lesser extent the TV Tag Titles). We can remake FMW history...and we can carve this division in the shape of something anew...a create a Phoenix if you will...to quote an overly clique Tag Team...

Don't call it a comeback.

And with that, I'll bid you farewell for now...and for Mass Chaos and Harlequin...I'm sorry for what's about to happen to you, you poor little Anti-Saints.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:34 am

Abel Steele wrote:
I dunno what the fuck has happened to you GS but I'll tell you one thing.

You're going to need a much bigger pair of pants, because you are turning into one giant pussy.

OH HEY GOOD ONE, ABEL. The difference between you and I is as follows: when someone kicks my ass twice in a row, I get the hint and accept that they're better than me instead of prancing around, cruisin' for a bruisin'.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:57 am

No the difference between us is I couldn't wait for the opprtunity to get back in the ring and take another swing.

There's a reason why Chris didn't waste energy lecturing the masses about having beaten you twice and having nothign to prove. It's because with the way you are carrying on you're ALREADY beaten a third time.

You are now his bitch, may as well make it official at least.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:17 am

Omega wrote:
If you want to get real technical, they grow wheat and manufacture electronics in Indiana too.

But that's enough of the idle talking about states, and where we're from because in the end it no longer matters. What does matter is, Full Metal Wrestling. We can shit talk all day and night, but this isn't really wrestling, it's entertainment. And until we get into that nice little four sided ring and throw down, none of it matters. David, word of advice son...don't use your mic skills to get you over.

Secondly, it has come to my attention that I seem almost uncaring about the FMW Tag Titles. When in fact, that couldn't be further from the truth. You see, in fact I actually care deeply about the FMW Tag Titles...this match has great meaning to me..more than one could imagine. In reality most, if not all of my tag title chances have came with the help of one partner and one partner alone. FMW has egos, and the "elite" on all different levels (hi Skyler) but FMW hasn't a great team in a long time. You could go back to the days of the Cancer to find the last great team, and it was composed of two men who hated one another but were so good against each other.

That's wonderful, that's great, and that's all around what everyone expects apparently. You see in the modern day we've had Alex O'Rion vs Chris Austin, we've had Skyler vs Leon, hell we've even had Frost vs Eastwood AFTER Eastwood joined HavOc. But see that is the thing, for every dark their needs to be a light in order to succeed. And when HavOc crashed in flames and burned into a blaze of glory well...so did too the tag division. Which makes me smile just a tiny bit, see Crash Scene didn't have the yin to their yang so instead they started hating each other for being the shams they truly were. Same thing happened with The Professor and Captain Canuck. But now it's different...see the Cancer thrived because their was Sparta...because their was HavOc, Fighting Irish, and The Silver Pistols. Kinda like how The Together Demons thrive now with Gray Inferno, The Comeback Kids, GSW, and The Broken Saints.

Don't you see what we have done here gentlemen, is we have created a new tag division and in this division we can restore the glory that once was the World Tag Team Championships (and to a lesser extent the TV Tag Titles). We can remake FMW history...and we can carve this division in the shape of something anew...a create a Phoenix if you will...to quote an overly clique Tag Team...

Don't call it a comeback.

And with that, I'll bid you farewell for now...and for Mass Chaos and Harlequin...I'm sorry for what's about to happen to you,
you poor little Anti-Saints.

Yeah, don't call us by that name.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:22 am

Bryson.

Dude.

Not cool.

And for the record, you're a self righteous douche bag.

I'm not gonna sit here and listen to your disco jesus bullshit. Well, I am, but... not for too much longer. Ultimatum is coming up and I, for one, am actually quite excited. You want my belt, THE FULL METAL WRESTLING... WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. And I want to punch you in the face. Repeatedly.

I've fought really fucking hard to get to where I am. And still, no respect. Leon might be my only friend here. I know Celt hates me, and David... well... he's pretty much the same loner he always was, just with backup for those rare occasions. As for everyone else, I don't even think they've noticed my Full Metal Champion status.

But I get it. I finally get it.

This is my moment of validation.

But more importantly, I have a chance to stop you from becoming this company's Champion. You aren't fit to be one anymore, Bryson. The egotistical bitch you've become just doesn't need to see the light of day anymore. You're a monster sporting one hell of an ego boner, with which you use to constantly fuck everyone.

So, at Ultimatum, I'm going to gain the respect, by punching you in the face. Many, many times.

I'm going to stop a monster, by kicking him in the balls. Many, many times.

And I'm going to retain my title, by any means necessary.

A man like you doesn't deserve class.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:25 am

Enough.

ENOUGH.

There will be a lecture today. I want David GS, Hannibal Frost, Abel Steele and the Broken Saints (Dante in particular) to know this as parts of it will concern them. Especially David. His behavior, while I find it to be an act which worsens his situation, is shocking and frankly disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:47 am

The teacher will be giving a lecture about the different commodities that Nebraska produces which, like most RCA matches will put us to sleep.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:40 pm

RCA wrote:
Enough.

ENOUGH.

There will be a lecture today. I want David GS, Hannibal Frost, Abel Steele and the Broken Saints (Dante in particular) to know this as parts of it will concern them. Especially David. His behavior, while I find it to be an act which worsens his situation, is shocking and frankly disrespectful.

Jesus, for fucking...

No. NO. I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit through another goddamned tirade.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
Bryson.

Dude.

Not cool.

And for the record, you're a self righteous douche bag.

I'm not gonna sit here and listen to your disco jesus bullshit. Well, I am, but... not for too much longer. Ultimatum is coming up and I, for one, am actually quite excited. You want my belt, THE FULL METAL WRESTLING... WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. And I want to punch you in the face. Repeatedly.

I've fought really fucking hard to get to where I am. And still, no respect. Leon might be my only friend here. I know Celt hates me, and David... well... he's pretty much the same loner he always was, just with backup for those rare occasions. As for everyone else, I don't even think they've noticed my Full Metal Champion status.

But I get it. I finally get it.

This is my moment of validation.

But more importantly, I have a chance to stop you from becoming this company's Champion. You aren't fit to be one anymore, Bryson. The egotistical bitch you've become just doesn't need to see the light of day anymore. You're a monster sporting one hell of an ego boner, with which you use to constantly fuck everyone.

So, at Ultimatum, I'm going to gain the respect, by punching you in the face. Many, many times.

I'm going to stop a monster, by kicking him in the balls. Many, many times.

And I'm going to retain my title, by any means necessary.

A man like you doesn't deserve class.

Bryson: Self Righteous? Perhaps you confused your words a little there and maybe you meant Selfless, I understand you do struggle with vocabulary from time to time, what with your obvious lack of intelligence.

You fought really hard? Please. If you 'fought' one quarter as hard as you pretend you did, I wouldnt have had to do everything and try so hard to make you entertaining. I know I'm not there yet, Hannibore, but dont worry, come Ultimatum you will have your moment, unfortunately I feel it will be 'Hannibal Frost was there when Nick Bryson won the Full Metal Championship. He got to look up and watch the fireworks display and hear the roar of the crowd as he was carried away on a stretcher.'

It is absolutely hilarious that you think because I am confident, charismatic, and successful you think I am 'beneath' the status of champion. I dont think there are three better words to describe the base elements of what makes the best representative of the people. All of those elements create the diamond that is me.

Obviously, according to you, if I had no friends, underachieved and let everyone down, and then tried to team out with people who clearly hate me willingly, I would be a much better champion. The fact of the matter is that not even your own 'friends' care enough to support you. Not even your own 'stablemates' look upon you with admiration and they're all so completely far away from respect its not even funny.

You want to talk about people being loners? Look in a mirror. If I'm listing something thats describing you as champion Im looking at something along the lines of "Pathetic. Sad. Inept. Loser" You yourself even admit that there is such a lack of respect for you that nobody recognizes you as champion. Its probably because you're so ass.

However, since you so eloquently brought up my 'ego', ignoring the fixation you have on my penis, lets take a look at that. I've come here and tried to make you the most entertaining champion of all time and try as I may I still have yet to succeed, but maybe Ive been looking at this all wrong. Maybe this is the most attention you've ever gotten and deep down you need me. Deep down you know that the only thing keeping you relevant at all is me. You are obviously the man with the ego problem here.

I'm being egotistical? Im sacrificing time and putting in effort to make you a great champion. Im doing everything I can for the people who pay to see me, to see us, to make sure that they keep putting butts in the seats. Im fighting to give them that one great moment that they will talk about forever, that they'll dream of in their sleep, that they'll talk about around the fire, that they will wish to emulate.

Truly I am history's greatest monster, Hannibal, truly.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:06 pm

Good Afternoon Class.

Firstly, let's welcome Mark Johansson back to the fold. How have you been since taking time off from being FMW's resident punching bag?

As it were. On to my lecture. And yes, David, you will listen. I've had it with your woe is me facade and I despise when people do not take me seriously, espeically people like you, whom I have utterly dominated at just about ever turn.

It seems as if we have some issues brewing back here. For one, David GS has all but admitted defeat in either an attempt to play mind games or out of actual intimidation. Whatever his reasons may be, the fact that his lack of want to compete in this match, fabricated or no, is not only a glaring statement at his psyche, but yet another indiscretion on the part of FMW.

Secondly, Mr. Smith's recent acting out has caused Dante to raise his voice again and implore David to reply with more emotion when it comes to "trash talking", as he once did to me in my freshman days. History repeating itself it seems. Now, since Dante himself all but admits that he for lack of a better term is worthless and shouldn't be paid attention to I must applaud him for keeping up his song and dance as long as he has without having to place any sort of accomplishment behind his alleged words of wisdom.

As it were, Dante, since you clearly care about people more than this sport, I am forced to ask you to direct your "care" elsewhere. I understand if you are bit furious at me for God knows what, but don't try to cast your hatred of me into the minds of weaker entities like David is behaving.

Seriously, this is rather out of character for you Mr. Smith. Takes the weight out of your impending embarrassment at my hands.

We have Abel Steele, who seems to believe that I purposefully threw a match in order to avoid trashing his entire world for a third time. One, that is blasphemous. Two, if anything you should thank me. After all, you have actually defeated Christian G. Smitten before so in essence your chances of being C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion have increased.

But no, Abel, I didn't avoid you. I merely lost a match I intended to win and frankly, I hate having to teach people that do not wish to be taught, it slows down the rest of the class. And if you insist, I would like you to win this match, so when I do become top contender for said title, I can take it from you and prove once and for all that I am your better. I have made Romeo Vizzini my bitch, non-homoerotic, I will place the cherry on top of what is the inevitability of David GS suffering a similar fate, again non-homoerotic and you, Abel, will always be the one bitch in my stable of bitches that should have something in its mouth at all times.

As for Hannibal Frost, to be Full Metal Champion, and thusly someone who has always been held in my highest regard, you are sounding like the most ungrateful charity case I have ever come across. You are the Full Metal Champion, Hannibal. This behavior is rather immature and quite unbecoming of a so-called champion.

The Full Metal Champion should never be so... such a petulant, egomaniacal mongrel. Stop it. You and your facetious behavior are ruining the prestige of a title that will one day be mine and you are shattering, or reinforcing, however you wish to view it, your reputation.

Someone should take a belt to you.

Now back to Dante.

I have mulled over what sort of options I need to take in order to deal with you. It is clear to see that personal attacks on you, yourself do not work. It is clear to see that while I could engage stupidity with stupidity but I refuse to lower myself to such levels.

So my mind continues to settle in on one, very, very important thing.

I should not have to mention it.

I do not like to make threats, as you seem to fancy. I do not like being coerced into irrational actions, which what I am implying clearly would be. If you want to be mad, be mad. If you wish to continue to slander my name and character, please do so. But word of advice...

You know me well, and you claim to understand me as nothing more than a "cowardly faggot with the emotional maturity of a prepubescent girl". If this is the case, then you can forsee the sort of reaction that I may have if you continually attempt to rile me up.

I won't get too detailed, but in sum I end up picking on someone that is not my own size. I did not want that, you did not want that. I have tried to be patient and I have tried to not "overstep" boudaries but...

Carry on my wayward son,
For there'll be peace when you are done...
Lay your weary head to rest,
Don't you cry no more...

What the hell does Alex get off calling me during my lectures. My apologies for this interruption, I should have turned off my phone but emergencies warrant bending of rules. However those emergencies were of an immediate family nature, which Alex is not.

Excuse me.

WHAT.

So what if you are watching me give a lecture, why are you even speaking to me?

Regret? Is this about your close friend, Dante?

He is bringing it upon himself and I do not have to explain anything to you. GoodB-

You have no news for me, you have thrown off my lesson.

Hang up the phone now.

*click*

Ahem.

Now where was I? Oh yes, Dante. Now, I...

Carry on my wayward son,
Don't you cry no more...

GOD DAMMIT WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?

So you're going to keep calling me just to stop me from saying something that I will not regret?

I hate you.

Hate is an exception.

Shut the hell up.

*click*

Now, all interruptions done. Dante, I...

Carry on my wayward son,
Don't you cry no more...

Austin abruptly leaves, slightly embarrassed as evidenced by his cursing into the phone. Meanwhile, Alex O'Rion sits on the other end, smiling to himself.

xXx

I guess the asshat cares enough to not ignore phone calls. Either that or he's from Minnesota one.

Yes, that was from How I Met Your Mother... and yes this mini-promo-slash-class stopped being any sort of good about ten lines ago.

Maybe even thirty. Ah well, Alex O signing off, don't be a stranger to the Pub, b'yes. The Pride of Nova Scotia does have bills to pay while he's preparing for his in-ring return, after all.

Uh, this is where "Class Dismissed" goes so there, you can go. Sorry you had to sit through that.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:23 pm

I'm glad you mentioned me early on, I drifted out from there. You see there was a time when i would pay attention to your long rants or "lectures" but you know what?

Life is too short.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Jonathon: I like you Chris, you remind me of my old history tutor, only you're not 59 and his beard was far more impressive. Anyway, I want to hear one of those lecture aimed at me, I think it would be fun. So come on, try me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread   Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum III Trash Talking thread
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next