Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS

Go down 
+17
Drew Michaels
Anwyl
Kiyoshi Ryu
iDeAndes
Jeff
Ashburn
Storm183
MPD
Damien
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele
Sharpedo King
Vendetta
RCA
David GS
Edible14
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:43 am

OOC: I so don't come here for this..

Last edited by Abel Steele on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:28 am

Anwyl wrote:
You're a Winner!!

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 Tumblr_lgs1ubn8Ck1qz57ezo1_400
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:21 am

Rottata wrote:
Anwyl wrote:
You're a Weiner!!

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 Weiner

IC: Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:40 am

Rottata wrote:
Anwyl wrote:
You're a Winner!!

Fucking massive picture.

OOC: Way to stretch out the boards, cockfag.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:10 pm

OOC: Sleg... why must you always kill fun?
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:22 pm

OOC: Because he's a genius. They don't compute the word "fun".
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:40 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Also. Good job changing the post to take out the extra whiles, Abel. It makes you look thuper awesome to comment on it AFTER you change the post.

These forums have this really cool feature you may not have noticed. When someone edits their post it puts a little tag line at the bottom so we can all see it eg.

“Last edited by Anwyl on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total”

Thuper awesome isn’t it?

IC:

You are quite the sports fan mate. All those sports channels and you even managed to figure out how to operate a damn Tivo and everything. Yet people still question the theory of evolution??

Here’s the thing though, opposable thumbs you may have but you clearly aren’t that bloody bright.

That’s the maximum number of kilograms allowed in the weight range for the heavyweight division Olympic Gold Medal. Anything over that is classified as Super Heavyweight. Now granted I boxed a little lighter than I am now, but not a lot.

That’s how many kilograms 220 pounds equates to mate.

Now before you go rushing back to your laptop to check the list I just thought I’d mention something. Turn’s out there’s more than just Olympic medal history on that thar’ Google thing you mentioned.

Of all the places can you believe that UCLA has their own bloody website? So I did a li’l research of my own. Turns out there is no Xander Kross registered as having played for the Bruins.

How did it go again? That’s right….

Oh shit…did I, did I just destroy yo' credibility? I think I did. My bad, cuddy. My bad.

But then maybe not, I mean I’m sure it’s just an oversight by UCLA administration right? I’m sure if I went to the National Collegiate Athletics Association website I’d find your name there wouldn’t I? Just like I’m sure you’ll find my name if you re-check your wikipedia for those other 4 gold medallists.

(OOC: That’s an olive branch. Would we like to continue with the whole suspension of reality thing that we all do here in FMW now or not?)

Now let’s talk about my career here in FMW. I said it before and I’ll say it again:

The injury I suffered at the hands of that son of a bitch Tyrant is the only time I’ve missed a match in my FMW career.

You don’t think I am aware that that dirty bloody prick screwed me out of my Gold Card and put me out of commission for damn near on a month? Why don’t you try reading what I bloody well said before you fly off the handle you bloody great ape, because you don’t seem to be real good at picking up on the details so far.

Not the only match I’ve missed in my career, the only time I’ve missed a match in my career. They are two completely different things.

Sure, go on back through the cards and point out that I was not been booked for a show at some point. I can’t, nor am I particularly bothered to try to, remember that. But I was available for every other match of my entire career outside of that injury.

And one last thing Xander.

Who do you think you are kidding calling yourself Mr Main Event?

What was the last Main Event you were in here at FMW? Why don’t you try winning yourself, hell even participate in, a bloody match let alone a god damned main event before you try calling yourself Mr. Main Event.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:48 pm

OOC: This forum also has a super awesome feature where if you edit it prior to a certain amount of time, that doesn't show up. So, again, good going.

Xander: Aw. Nigga tries to use my swag. That's all well and good bruh but..my real name isn't Xander. Or Kross. Or any variant of. And given the fact that I red-jeresy'd my entire college career, I suppose you wouldn't find me on any roster, would you? And I never stated I was a star player or that I even really saw any time off the bench. Only that I played ball, got a scholarship from UCLA, and got a four-year-ride (hey..nice name for a finisher). But wait..what's this? Oh shit..it's the 2008-2009 UCLA Bruins Men's Basketball Roster sheet!

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 Ucla

Now if you do yo' fuckin' research properly, you might actually find me on there. But I'll let you be super sleuth on that one, my nigga. As I said - s'all well and good. You sly devil you!

OOC: It's stupid for you to say that you won an Olympic Gold Medal given how easily someone can look that up, Mark. If I didn't do it, someone else with the intelligence would use it in promo material, costing you a match and making you look like a dumbass.

IC: Also. Given I was givin' yo' ass the benefit of the doubt and said that you was lighter than you are now, I said at LEAST a heavyweight. Dumb fuck. You still lied about Olympic Gold as there ain't any record of it 'scept yo' word which amounts to jack and shit at this point.

Fuckin' twink. Step up yo' game and stop makin' excuses as to why you ain't done somethin' yet. You KO'd Doc..whose a cripple and still done more than you ever could and will do. Nigga's a legend and you had to take him out with brass knux. Pussy shit. I guarantee my ass will be main eventing in less time than it took you to wipe yo' ass when you took a dookie this mornin', bruh. Believe that playboy. I am the main event. My name keep comin' out yo' mouth even if, as you said, I ain't done nothin' yet in FMW.

But neither have you. So to swag jack on yo' ass -

Pot. Kettle. Black.

OOC: I'm done. I don't have a problem with you. You made it personal and tried to attack me for assuming I was breaking character when I wasn't. I fired back. Again, you took it personal.

It's a game. Stop taking it so anal.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:31 am

OOC: That roster sheet thing was pretty good, I must admit.

IC:

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

study
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:35 am

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: This forum also has a super awesome feature where if you edit it prior to a certain amount of time, that doesn't show up. So, again, good going.

Xander: Aw. Nigga tries to use my swag. That's all well and good bruh but..my real name isn't Xander. Or Kross. Or any variant of. And given the fact that I red-jeresy'd my entire college career, I suppose you wouldn't find me on any roster, would you? And I never stated I was a star player or that I even really saw any time off the bench. Only that I played ball, got a scholarship from UCLA, and got a four-year-ride (hey..nice name for a finisher). But wait..what's this? Oh shit..it's the 2008-2009 UCLA Bruins Men's Basketball Roster sheet!

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 Ucla

Now if you do yo' fuckin' research properly, you might actually find me on there. But I'll let you be super sleuth on that one, my nigga. As I said - s'all well and good. You sly devil you!

Bryson: So, that list says youre a sophomore. In 2008-2009. Except that you said you're 22 and already graduated with a year off for "sabbatacal" from all that hard work you did warming the bench.

So, I think what happened is that you coincedentally have the same name as someone on there because the math just doesn't add up 'bruh'. Perhaps your entire existance is a lie, stolen from someone else. Who are you really? HOW ARE WE TO KNOW?
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:54 am

Xander: I was ridin' the bench, bruh bruh. Do you really think these niggas could be bothered to get my grade right?

I've played a grand total of thirty minutes my entire UCLA Bruin career. All in the pre-season. If it makes you feel better, I'll pull my ass up on Wikipedia. Since that's my trusted, reliable source of information accordin' to Abel Steele.

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 Ucla2

There I is in all my mediocre glory. If the nigga was smart, he'd make fun of me for bein' too whack to play ball.

Should I post my high school and college degree too? Graduation pics? Tweets from girls back home still ridin' dick?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:28 am

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: I'm done. I don't have a problem with you. You made it personal and tried to attack me for assuming I was breaking character when I wasn't. I fired back. Again, you took it personal.

It's a game. Stop taking it so anal.

Fair enough. The fact what you said didn't appear to make sense (to me anyway) IC combined with the caps lock on YOU sure made it appear like an OOC jab to me. If you say it wasn't fine. I'm humble enough to accept I make mistakes.

Moving on.

Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Wait wait wait, now we're using Wikifuckingpedia as legitimate trash talk material?

You guys are all total pillocks. Really.

Last edited by Easty on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Xander: Nah blud. I was showin' how dumb it was to assume what I was usin' to put tha nigga Abel Steele on blast.

Wikipedia is only used to copy/paste info for college papers. Not that I ever did that.
Back to top Go down
Valladon

Valladon

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Dallas Roland
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:38 am

I look, yet all I see is two submentals seeming only capable of ebonics arguing over someones skill regarding a sport that no one watches anymore. Not to fear.

rescue is coming...
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Xander: This nigga said no one watches basketball anymore.

I..words can't even express how fuckin' dumb you sound. You've left me speechless.
Back to top Go down
Valladon

Valladon

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:36 am

I sound dumb? Have you heard yourself speak?

...And as for basketball, I forgot about it until Kobe Bryant started pissing all over two year olds. That's when it got real coverage. And March is over now, who the fuck is watching it?
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:39 am

So it takes a man pissing over children to spark your interest?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:49 am

He should go and watch some of your old promos then.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:05 pm

Valladon wrote:
I sound dumb? Have you heard yourself speak?

...And as for basketball, I forgot about it until Kobe Bryant started pissing all over two year olds. That's when it got real coverage. And March is over now, who the fuck is watching it?

Xander: Tell me..have you ever had a period of time where anyone gave a fuck whether you was here or not?

Or where you wasn't the butt of the joke? No? Notice how no body actually cared whether or not you came back. The only thing that will be mentioned of Dallas Rolland when the day is done is that he makes a nice steppin' stone to a lower-midcard title.

So yes. You sound dumb. Stop askin' stupid rhetorical questions, you used tampon. The fact that you so generic, I have to use generic stock insults against you says enough about yo' time in FMW. There's also the fact that a) the Heat are one of the most talked about things in the world, b) Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, and Yao Ming are global icons, c) the history and tradition of college basketball like the Fab Five, UNC, my Alma mater, Duke, and more recently the Cinderella Story of VCU have made national headlines make you seem like a dumbass.

Just because you forgot about it doesn't mean anythin'. Because yo' opinion is about as valid as the affirmation and assertion that anyone needs rescuin' from yo' clumsy, one-match-and-done, card fillin' ass.

Have you ever even won a match? I can't find yo' name no where on any card of any importance. Wait. My bad. You got carried to a watchable match by a spotmonkey named Chris fuckin' Kelson and then beat a generic Red Dragon/Vladimir Kozlov rip-off who dressed like cYnical and Harry Potter came inside a test tube. Give me a fuckin' encore.

So. My mistake, bruh. You do got a purpose. Every federation needs their Damien Demento.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:10 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
You got carried to a watchable match by a spotmonkey named Chris fuckin' Kelson.

I do wonder how he's doing from time to time...

OOC: That.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Not me. Fuck the Canadian surrender monkey.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:48 pm

You seem upset.

Keep it to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:38 am

iDeAndes wrote:

Xander: Tell me..have you ever had a period of time where anyone gave a fuck whether you was here or not?

So. My mistake, bruh. You do got a purpose. Every federation needs their Damien Demento.

For someone who ain't been here that long you sure do know a bloody lot about the history of this place. I'm impressed, truly. I guess you probably got that drilled into you in the last year. Too bad that you don't win matches for draggin' up names of unimportant nobodies from the past eh mate?

Now onto matters of more importance.

Where's my damn C-4 Title shot?

OOC: LOL Damien Demento. Up there with the Gobbledy Gooker for wierdest thing I can remember in WWE/F history
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:46 am

Why do you deserve one?

Was it because you knocked out an unsuspecting Doc (he hasn't won in years) with Brass Knucks?

Or maybe because you made short work of a rookie who was never in contention?

Or maybe because you were eliminated at the same time as I during Mount V, even though I entered the match a full 13 spots or so before you did.

Whatever your reasoning is (and I'm sure it isn't 'because you can beat me' because you have never beaten me in the two times we've faced), I'm sure it is quite compelling.

Keep it brief, sir.
Back to top Go down
Valladon

Valladon

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:53 am

Xander, amidst the ramblings about Yao Ming and Kobe Bryant; who (much like you) have large egos to compensate for their tiny penises, I realized that I don't have to care what you think. Yes, I wrestled alongside Kelson as a Style Points finalist and YES, good sir, I did beat the fuck out of a Russian man more than twice my size. If that means nothing to you....well, put your money where your oversized cock-biter of a mouth is and wrestle me. Maybe then you'll give a fuck about what I have to say.

OOC: lol @ Damien Demento
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:41 am

RCA wrote:
Why do you deserve one?

Was it because you knocked out an unsuspecting Doc (he hasn't won in years) with Brass Knucks?

Or maybe because you made short work of a rookie who was never in contention?

Or maybe because you were eliminated at the same time as I during Mount V, even though I entered the match a full 13 spots or so before you did.

Whatever your reasoning is (and I'm sure it isn't 'because you can beat me' because you have never beaten me in the two times we've faced), I'm sure it is quite compelling.

Keep it brief, sir.

How about I don't bloody well answer to you mate? Do you book the card, err no. So go back to marking report cards for someone who actually asked for your opinion.

I'm easily the most deserving man on the roster outside of the injured Drew Michaels and I'm getting my damn shot even if I have through him and rest of the Ammunition roster first.

And there's not a bloody thing you can do about it.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:44 am

Yeah yeah, we all know what'll happen then.

You will lack the toughness to get up and somehow, a referee will be blamed for your loss.

Typical.

But sure, if you beat deserving contenders, then you would deserve a shot, but as of now you don't deserve much outside of being strangled via Bowflex.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:15 am

You may think you know all the bloody answers already Chris, but here's some new material you won't find in your bloody books.

I won't make the same mistakes that I've made since I joined FMW anymore.

I won't leave things to chance anymore. I won't allow the cheating of a referee or the corruption of an opponent to cost me again. I won't allow the fans to demand an impossible standard that none of these pathetic people can live up to in their own pathetic lives. I won't be the valliant hero while these people go about their lives obliging their every vile whim. I will just win, through whatever means necessary.

I used to play the victim, now I'm playing them.

When we meet again you better prepare yourself to win the hard way, because I will NEVER be screwed out of a match again
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:46 am

Unfortunately, that still leaves the whole "getting your ass kicked" thing up in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4