Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!

Go down 
+11
Bobino
The Celt
Rottata
David GS
Vincent Van Rose
Abel Steele
Hannibal Frost
Alex O'Rion
Storm183
RCA
Tromboner Man
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! Empty
PostSubject: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:13 am

I’m a rockstar, I’m a dealer
I’m a servant, I’m a leader
I’m a savior, I’m a sinner, I’m a killer
I’ll be anything you want me to be

Silent as a witness
Make your heart race with a death kiss
I’m a soldier in a blood war
In the peace corp, I am everything you'll ever be

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! Ammnewlogodraft

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! 2140155095_0a946ffd81

Hostyle: Orale, hermanos y hermanas, fellow innovators and cock-jockeys, and welcome to Ammunition 12.2, live from the oriental Tokyo, Japan! My name is Hostyle, and as always, with me is my broadcast partner, Dalby Sound!
Sound: Of course I’m here. I’m what makes the Ammunition sound team what it is.

Hostyle: We have a jam packed card ahead folks, as we dedicate tonight’s show to our fallen leader, Celeste Rousseau-Roy. Superstars throughout the night, while they’re not wrestling for contracts, will stop by and pay tribute to the young lady who was taken from us.

Sound: We have some interesting contract matches coming. Jeff Watson takes on Eddie Chamberlain, Ammunition’s Abel Steele, one on one with Skyler Striker. Chamberlain and Striker both after contracts there.

Hostyle Tiberius Jefferson takes on the man with the Gold Card,Kaoru Hanayama. We have a Championship unification. The Lightheavyweight Champion Leviticus takes on the TV Champion David GS, both their titles on the line!!

Sound: And the main event, Drew Michaels officiates a tag team championship match between the Tag Team Champions of The Wayward Sons of Alex O’Rion and Chris Austin and the Comeback Kids of Slegnadamus and Bobino. A HUGE match with many underlying stories going on there. But we’ve got to start somewhere with all this action.

“In the Air Tonight” by Nonpoint begins to play as the arena darkens. Suddenly a flash of pyro from ramp blinds the audience and the lights flick back on. At the top of the ramp is Jeff Watson surrounded by his entourage of trainers and bodyguards. The crowd begins to boo as the group moves as one towards the ring.

Hostyle: Since when did we start letting people bring posses to the ring?

Sound: Ethan Black.

Hostyle: Oh, right.

Cherry: Introducing first from Miami, Florida and weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds. He is the South Beach Superstar, JEFF WATSON!

Watson reaches the ring and rolls in as the referee tries to direct his entourage into his corner. The lights dim once again as “Bite It, You Scum” by G.G. Allin begins to play over the load speakers. The entrance way at the top of the ramp becomes a mash of criss-crossing lasers and strobe lights as Edward Chamberlain steps out, black towel draped over his head.

Cherry: Introducing first from Maoloa Bay, California and weighing in at two hundred and thirty nine pounds. He is EASY EDWARD CHAMBERLAIN!

Hostyle: Impressive opening for the newcomer Chamberlain, he looks intense as he stalks towards Watson in the ring.

Sound: Be more impressive if the lights didn’t dim. They dim for every entrance, it’s not special anymore you Triple H wanna be’s.

Hostyle: That is a pretty common trend isn’t it.

Sound: Gee, ya think?

Eddie continues his measured pace all the way down the ramp and up the ring steps. Stepping inside he takes the towel off his head and places it in the corner before turning to face Watson. As soon as the bell rings Chamblerlain rushes across the ring and tackles Watson to the mat.

Hostyle: And one of our newest stars is wasting no time making an impression as he quickly lays into Jeff Watson with brutal punches from above. Watson showing his background here though as he quickly grabs Chamberlains arm and pulls him down into a Triangle Choke!

Sound: I didn’t expect [/b]sound[/b] wrestling from Watson.

Hostyle: And he’s got the rookie in trouble, but Chamberlain is refusing to go to sleep quietly as he pushes himself back to his feet.

Sound: Watson is trying to pull the hold tighter but Chamberlain refuses to tap.

Hostyle: And Chamberlain with a huge feat of strength lifts Watson into the air and slams him to the mat with a brutal powerbomb. Watson is forced to break the hold as his head smashes hard off that Cnvas.

Sound: Considering Chamberlain gives up several inches to Watson that was really impressive.

Hostyle: The producer is saying we should put a that’s what she said joke here.

Sound: He’s a douche.

Hostyle: True enough. Chamberlain has recovered and is now helping Watson back to his feet. Only to plant him back down with a snap DDT. This is sound strategy for the newcomer, attacking that head he just smashed into the canvas. Wouldn’t you agree Dalbs.

Sound: ......

Hostyle: Dalby?

Sound: ......

Hostyle: Hermano, hello....

Sound: IF YOU EVER STEAL MY GIMMICK AGAIN I WILL PRETZEL YOU!

Hostyle: I don’t even want to know what that means coming from you. Back to he action, Chamberlain keeping Watson down with kicks to the back and neck. This is definitely not the showing I think Jeff wanted to put on tonight. But the fans are loving it.

Sound: Of course they are, he showed actual talent tonight, the crowd hates that.

Laying a few more boots into the back of Watson, Chamberlain steps back and appraises his downed foe. He starts screaming at Austin to stand up, looking excited.

Hostyle: Now Chamberlain is backing off, yelling at Watson to get up. The crowd is getting pumped, I think he’s going to try and end it now.

Sound: You have to wonder if that’s a sound idea to go for this early in the match.

Hostyle: Chamberlain gets him up and is going for that Crucifix Brainbuster DDT he calls Fool’s Suffering. But Watson sees it coming and drops aside. CYCLONE SPIN! CYCLONE SPIN! Watson just nailed Chamberlain with his version of the F-5! Watson with the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Cherry: The winner of the match. JEFF WATSON!

Jeff Watson (3.66 APS + 0.9 Vote = 4.56 Total)
Eddie Chamberlain (0.0 APS+ 0.2 Vote = 0.2 Total)

Hostyle: It was a strong opening for the new rookie but in the end the veteran senses of Watson helped him come away with the win.

Sound: I agree, Watson showed that he’s constantly getting better, and that all it takes sometimes is one move to win a match.

Walking around backstage is former Distorition superstar, and now an individual out of contract, Skyler Striker. Over his shoulder, he proudly displays the stolen FMW Championship. He grins malevolently as men and women part for him as he passes.

Striker: You’d never think they’d seen a man making a statement before.

Skyler walks around to the backdrop for the memorials to Celeste. In front of him is a very simple display. A wooden chair, with a plain white sheet behind it, and a camera to capture everything. With no one occupying the spot, Skyler walks up and takes a seat on the chair.

Striker: Ahh... Celeste. To see you gone... I don’t know where to start... there are so many thing I’d like to say about you. So many things I could say. But for such an important lady, where does one begin?

???: How ‘bout ya start by returnin’ them goods to those who’ve earned ‘em ya convict theif!

From off camera walks in the FMW Champion, TyranT. Without his FMW Championship on his shoulder, he looks pissed off and ready to explode.

Striker: You’re not supposed to be here tonight.

TyranT: My belt’s ‘ere. I’m ‘ere.

Striker: You wouldn’t ruin my testimonial to Celeste to get it back though. You wouldn’t want to tarnish her memory.

TyranT grabs Skyler by the collar and drags him closer. He speaks with nothing but fury in his voice.

Striker: You wouldn’t. You know I’ve gotta compete for a contract tonight. You take me out now, you’ll never get to kick my ass, legally again.

TyranT explodes with a vicious headbutt to Skyler Striker, who’s send stumbling back with the force. Skyler takes a wild swing with the FMW Championship belt, but TyranT blocks it with his fore-arm. TyranT then kicks Striker in the gut and devilvers a devastating DDT to the out of contract superstar.

TyranT: That ain’t my problem.

Skyler Striker starts to force himself to feet. As he does, TyranT grabs the wooden stool for the memorials, and drives it forcefully into the back of Skyler’s head, shattering the chair on impact. Almost instantly, blood begins to pool on the ground. TyranT picks up Skyler again, now fairly weak and bloodied, and delivers a TyranT Bomb to Skyler onto the remains of the wooden chair.

Skyler lays there motionless after the impact, as EMTs move in quickly to assess the situation. TyranT, seemingly content with his nights work, picks up the FMW Championship belt, and inspects it. Happy with its condition, he leans through the EMTs to have his final say to Skyler.

TyranT: Good luck tonight, Champ.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:16 am

Ladies and Gentlemen…Ammunition and Pokemon White - Released March 6th 2011

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! Pokemon-white

present…

THE RECOIL OF THE WEEK!

Last Week on Ammunition 12.1 wrote:
Hostyle: and Austin rushes in there again WITH A THIRD OCCAM’S RAZOR! PLEASE TELL ME DREW IS KNOCKED OUT, FOR HIS OWN GOOD! PLEASE!

The impact is with such force that Austin ends up tumbling down to the mat.

Sound: We’ve got a little over thirty seconds left and Austin is telling the referee to check him now, quickly!

The ref quickly checks on Drew and quickly raises his arm and drops it. It falls, and everyone expects Drew to sustain it again, but the hand lazily hits the mat, meaning Drew has been knocked out! The crowd erupts in mixed anger and elation as Austin slumps in the corner, exhausted. The ref calls for the bell.

Hostyle: DREW MICHAELS HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT! DREW MICHAELS HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT!

Buster Cherry: AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER AS A RESULT OF A KNOCKOUT, AND NEW FMW C-4 CHAMPION... CHRIS... AUSTIN!!!

Sound: Austin has finally done it! He has managed to do what his tag team partner Alex O’Rion has never done, and that is to defeat Drew Michaels in singles competition, and for his title, at that!

After earning himself a shot at the C-4 Championship, the Radical One Chris Austin was not going to let an opportunity slip by. After making good on his chance to take home tag team gold with partner Alex O’Rion, after a career of close calls and heartbreak, Austin had developed a taste for winning gold, and winning it convincingly. However, he came up against the mountain of a man, a man no stranger to the big time match and the title defence, Drew Michaels.

With C-4 Rules in full force, no man could have predicted the journey the match would take us on. After being unsuccessful in knocking out the C-4 Champion with the Occam’s Razor, Chris Austin dug into his bag of tricks a second time, dishing out an even harder serving of his trusty move. While for any lesser of a man, this would have been a nice point to throw in the towel, Drew Michaels amazingly rallied, fighting back with nothing but pride fuelling his body. With everything on the line, it amazingly took a third Occam’s Razor for Chris Austin to put Drew Michaels away and finally taste the singles championship he’d missed out on so often in his career, and joining the elite club of double champions.

Last Week on Ammunition 12.1 wrote:
Hostyle: DREW MICHAELS HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT! DREW MICHAELS HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT!

Buster Cherry: AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER AS A RESULT OF A KNOCKOUT, AND NEW FMW C-4 CHAMPION... CHRIS... AUSTIN!!!

and that was...

THE RECOIL OF THE WEEK!

Brought to you by Pokemon White Version

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! Pokemon-white

And Ammunition, the home of FMW’s future legends ...

Hostyle: Welcome back to FMW Ammunition, and if you’re just joining us, we’ve already seen Eddie Chamberlain denied a chance to win a contract tonight at the hands of Jeff Watson, and now, it looks like Skyler Striker’s had his chances severely cut thanks to the FMW Champion, TyranT.

Sound: Well, can you hardly blame the man, Jose? Skyler had the audacity to steal th FMW Championship belt away from TyranT’s hands, when he didn’t have the right to wear it. Then he paraded around in it. What did you expect him to do?

Hostyle: I actually pretty much expected something like that. And now, mis amigos, it's time for what could very well be the most hotly-contested match of the night as we see the Television and Light Heavyweight Champions clash in a title unification match!

Sound: Under any other circumstances, I'd jump at the chance to disagree with you, Hoss, but we're about to see two of FMW's most technically sound up-and-comers fight for the distinction of being the first and last man to unify these two belts, so in spite of myself, I really can't.

Hostyle: I can't begin to tell you how warm and fuzzy inside that makes me, Dalbykins.

Sound: Then for Christ's sake, don't. Dammit, dude.

"Keys to the Kingdom" by Group 1 Crew hits the PA, and Leviticus walks out from the back to a fairly even mixture of cheers and boos from the crowd. Giving the face of the Light Heavyweight Championship around his waist the occasional pat, he makes his way to the ring, smiling and interacting with the fans as he goes.

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! LightHeavyweightChampionship

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! TelevisionChampionship

Buster Cherry: The following contest is set for onefall, and will unify the FMW TELEVISION AND LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIPS!! Introducing first, from Kansas City, Missouri, weighing in at one-hundred and ninety-eight pounds...the FMW Light Heavyweight Champion, LEVITICUS!

Hostyle: Since reintroducing the Light Heavyweight Title, this man's been on quite a roll and has several successful defenses under his belt.

Sound: I gotta say, Hoss, you sure do make him sound like a halfway-decent competitor. But we all know better, don't we, folks?

Hostyle: Orale...I suppose you'll be rooting for this guy, then?

The mixed crowd reaction takes a more positive leaning (although a smattering of boos can still be heard) as "Zero" by Alter Bridge begins to play, accompanied by David GS walking out of a white cloud of steam. He heads for the ring, stopping halfway down the ramp and flashing the devil horns as two multicolored fans of pyro explode out of the stage behind him.

Buster Cherry: And his opponent, from Omaha, Nebraska, weighing in at two-hundred and forty-eight pounds...the FMW Television Champion, DAVID...G...S!

Sound: You better believe it, Hoss. Illegitimateviticus doesn't have the proper appreciation for good, clean mat wrestling that any champion of the Blue Brand should.

Hostyle: And DGS does?

Sound: We haven't really seen him over here on Ammunition yet, so here's to hoping.

After arriving in the ring and handing his title belt off to the referee, David removes his trenchcoat to reveal full-length tights with a black, white, and Distortion-green color scheme as opposed to his standard black, white, and red; this in and of itself earns a mild pop from the Distortion fans in attendance, along with an annoyed frown from Leviticus.

Hostyle: Ah...Leviticus recently called DGS the embodiment of the now-defunct Green Brand's legacy, and it appears that the Man who calls himself the Phenom has taken that sentiment to heart.

Sound: Well, if nothing else, it's a good, sound mind game.

The ref calls for the bell, and both men start circling. Eventually locking up in the center of the ring, the taller and heavier DGS begins forcing Leviticus backwards until the Light Heavyweight Champion arm-wrenches his way out of the collar-and-elbow. He jerks the twisted arm painfully, dropping an elbow on the hyper-extended limb and forcing the Phenom to his knees.

Sound: Well, shit, looks like I bet on the wrong horse.

Hostyle: And the Light Heavyweight Champion takes early control of this matchup--wow, nice! I stand corrected, ladies and gentlemen, as DGS pulls Leviticus into a Fireman's Carry Takeover and transitions into an armbar.

Sound: Very nice counter by DGS, and it's gonna be tough for Leviticus to kill the legacy of Distortion with a two-hundred and forty-eight-pounder on top of him.

Hostyle: Well, he may get another chance sooner than anyone thinks, because David just broke the armbar and is allowing the Light Heavyweight Champion to get back to his feet. They lock up again...this time DGS forces Leviticus into the corner without difficulty, and a BIG European Uppercut rocks the Light Heavyweight Champion!

Sound: Hard, forceful offense right from the get-go. That's how the Phenom's reputed to do things, and while it may not be the most technically sound way to do things, there's no arguing with its effectiveness.

Hostyle: David's got Leviticus against the ropes now...he fires him across the ring and takes him down with a shoulder block! He hops over Leviticus...hits the ropes, and is TAKEN DOWN by a forward chop block from the Light Heavyweight Champion!

Sound: Shit, that could've busted his knee!

DGS rolls around on the mat, clutching his knee and grimacing in surprise and pain. Wasting no time, Leviticus gets to his feet and immediately puts the boots to his opponent, stomping away at the Phenom without discriminating as to where his shots land. He finishes the assault on a focused note, dropping an elbow onto David's injured knee.

Hostyle: Looks like Leviticus has found his target, and if he can continue to connect with it, the majority of DGS's moveset will be all but useless.

Sound: A bum leg's not a good thing to have in this business.

Hostyle: Thank you for that contribution. Really. Anywho, Leviticus has David up...knee to the gut and a Swinging Neckbreaker, followed by a cover. One...and a one-count is all the Phenom gives up.

Sound: If he wants to win this match, that's all he'd better give up.

Hostyle: Leviticus goes for another elbow drop to the knee, but David moves the leg and nobody home as Leviticus's elbow hits the mat! Both men to their knees, and the Phenom with another big European Uppercut. He's got Leviticus up, and the knee's looking better as he lifts the Light Heavyweight Champion up into an Argentine Rack!

Sound: BACKBREAKER! ...geez, but the moron came down in his hurt knee!

Hostyle: DGS looking pained as he hooks the leg...one, two, and Leviticus kicks out!

Sound: Hobbled or not, that was a pretty nasty backbreaker - honestly, I'm surprised Leviticus kicked out.

Hostyle: Well, that's awful nice to say on international television. David has Leviticus back up and he sends him to the ropes...and a NICE maneuver by the Light Heavyweight Champion, who maneuvers around on the rebound and hits a Leghook Belly-to-Back Suplex! Cover...one, two, and another kickout by the Phenom!

Leviticus looks to the ref, clearly annoyed, and then rolls David onto his stomach and locks in a Half-Boston Crab. The Phenom cries out as his bad knee is further tweaked and claws for the bottom rope, but Leviticus showcases great ring awareness by dragging him to the center of the ring.

Hostyle: And there's the single-leg crab as Leviticus fully targets the knee of David GS! They're in the center of the ring, we may see a submission right here!

Sound: But DGS isn't giving in with out a fight; look, he's literally pushed himself AND Leviticus up off the mat with that pushup position!

Hostyle: David GS, fighting, CLAWING his way to the ropes, fighting for SO much here tonight - his singles undefeated streak, his reign as Television Champion, and the legacy of his home brand, Distortion. Almost to the ropes...oh, man, SO CLOSE...and YES! Yes, he's got a hand on the bottom rope and Leviticus is forced to break the hold!

Leviticus gets to his feet and moves to the center of the ring, watching as David drags himself up using the ropes and lightly tapping his heel against the mat.

Sound: Ah, fuck, he's looking for Tribute!

Hostyle: And if he gets it, Distortion may truly be dead! David turns, AND - DAVID DUCKS AND LIFTS LEVITICUS UP INTO THE ELECTRIC CHAIR!

Sound: Ah - but he slips out the back door!

Hostyle: David turns, Leviticus swings for the clothesline and SHOTGUN OPERA! Mother of GOD, and we thought that Argentine Backbreaker was bad! One! TWO! And a KICKOUT!

Sound: How in the HELL -

Hostyle: I dunno, Dalbs, and I don't think David does either, but he's going to the corner! Leviticus is down, the distance is there, he's looking for the Spear!

The crowd calls for blood as David quickly grows agitated in the corner. His eyes grow wide, showing a lot of the whites; he repeatedly runs both hands through his hair and then begins beckoning to the Light Heavyweight Champion, cracking a feral, twisted grin and wagging the fingers of his right hand as Leviticus rises.

Sound: You think he can even FEEL his knee right now?

Hostyle: Doubt it. The Light Heavyweight Champ's to his feet...don't turn around, Leviticus, you ain't gonna like the view!

Sound: SPEAR - and Leviticus LEAPFROGS over DGS!

Hostyle: David did a good job to stop before running into the turnbuckle...TRIBUTE! HE TURNED RIGHT INTO THE SUPERKICK! ...and David falls through the ropes to the outside, denying Leviticus what could have been the match-ending pinfall!

Sound: Leviticus looks pissed, and perhaps rightfully so, but now's sure as hell not the time to stand in the ring and throw a pity party!

Hostyle: Looks like he heard you, 'cause he's going out after David. He's looking to introduce the Phenom's face to the ringpost...but DGS stops the forward momentum and catches Leviticus with an elbow to the face!

Sound: And WHAM, Leviticus, meet ringpost! And ring apron! And...uh, crowd barricade! Wow, he's gonna send the poor guy to special school - JESUS-FUCKING CHRIST!!!

Hostyle: DOWNWARD SPIRAL! Into the steel steps, no less, David GS just committed an atrocity that only a Distortion superstar could bring to this show!

Sound: My sources tell me that David adopted that move as a tribute to a dear friend of his in the wrestling business, and he just paid that friend the ultimate tribute by nearly blowing Leviticus's brains out the back of his fucking skull! My CHRIST, what a hit!

Clearly exhausted, David hoists Leviticus's limp body onto the apron and shoves him in under the bottom rope. Following after, he rolls him onto his back and falls across him.

Hostyle: He's got him in, HOOKS THE LEG, ONE! TWO!! THR--HE KICKS OUT! LEVITICUS KICKS OUT!!

Sound: Where the hell's this COMING from!?

David sits up, holding both hands to his head in dismay. His despairing expression, however, quickly turns to one of rage, and he drags Leviticus to his feet and hits the ropes, lowering his shoulder for a Spear.

Hostyle: David, looking to put this one in the books BUT LEVITICUS TAKES HIM DOWN! HE'S LOOKING FOR THE 7TH SIGN CROSSFACE! HE'S GOT IT LOCKED IN! 7TH SIGN APPLIED!!

Sound: No...no, he doesn't! Look, David's got his free arm up in between his face and Leviticus's hands! 7th Sign NOT applied!

Leviticus soon realizes this himself, and releases the hold only to slam David facefirst into the mat. The Light Heavyweight Champion gets to his feet and stands against the ropes, measuring DGS as he gets to his feet in the ring. Eventually, after a whole lot of staggering and head-clearing, the Phenom makes it all the way up and turns.

Hostyle: Leviticus charges, but David sidesteps and sends him to the opposite ropes! Leviticus rebounds and SPEAR!!! SPEAR!!! SPEAR!!!

Sound: ONE! TWO!! THREE!!! THAT'S IT!!!

Buster Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER, STILL TELEVISION CHAMPION AND THE NEW LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...DAVID...G...S!!!

David GS (4.3 APS + 0.9 Vote = 5.2 Total)
Leviticus (4.05 APS + 0.3 Vote = 4.35 Total)

David drags himself up and finds himself face-to-face with the referee, who hands him both the Television and Light Heavyweight Championships. He accepts both belts and raises them weakly into the air to a thunderous ovation from the crowd as Leviticus rolls out under the bottom rope.

Hostyle: A MASSIVE Ammunition debut for the Phenom, who has not only kept his undefeated streak and the legacy of the green brand alive but has also unified the TV and Light Heavyweight Titles!

Sound: It was a hard-fought and well-deserved win, no arguments. Now if he can just refrain from carrying both belts around like a cocky douche, everything will be sound.

Hostyle: Just had to sneak that in there, didn't ya?

Sound: You know it, Hoss.

Having finally found his sea legs, DGS ascends the turnbuckle, slings one belt over each shoulder, and raises the devil horns.

We fade in to Chris Austin, now seated. He has a somber look on his face.

Austin: Konbanwa, kurasu. Recently the FMW family lost an influential member with the tragic demise of one Celeste Rousseau-Roy. I've been asked to share some of my fondest memories of Mrs. Roy.

Austin sighs and runs his hands through his hair, seemingly at a loss of where to begin. After another heavy sigh, he speaks.

Austin: Celeste Rousseau-Roy was a classic case of a useless whore who used her feminine wiles and ways to sleep her way into a position of power. Having been, well having believed herself to be, the premier choice of Jason's collection of burlap sacks may be an accomplishment to her, but she was nothing more than a figurehead, a puppet who had no true say, no real power. Much how people BELIEVE my title of King of Full Metal Wrestling to be.

The previously silent crowd offers boos as Austin's face shows growing contempt.

Austin: Thanks to this bitch, I've been forced to listen to my damn subjects, constantly piss and moan about how they refuse to bow down to a true ruler, a man who worked tirelessly to garner the accolades that he has. So thank you, Celeste, for setting a standard that now allows for my work to be undervalued and for allowing women that MIGHT have looked up to you, to realize that in life these same women will do nothing but 'look up' to people in high standing.

The crowd's boos grow even more hostile as Austin seems to tune them out.

Austin: Thank you Celeste, for being such a filthy bottom-feeder of a slut that was the trendsetter of people not earning their keep. Your actions, along with others have warped the minds of these incompetents to the point that they don't know a true success story when they see it. And to think I actually felt bad for you. As unfortunate as your demise was, I would have preferred you alive so I could show you exactly how I felt about your despicable actions. I apologize for not taking out my frustrations upon you earlier. I do have one fond memory of you though. You had a nice rack.

The crowd gasps in utter hatred and contempt.

Austin: Rest in peace, you diseased harlot. Kurasu ni wa, kyakka sa reta.

Austin rises up with a callous smirk on his face and takes his leave. Fade out.

Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:18 am

Backstage, infront of the Ammunition backdrop, Veronica Cherrywood stands shoulder to shoulder with FMW’s TV Champion, David GS.

Veronica Cherrywood: Hi everyone. I’m here with the Television Champion, and the man who’s just unified it with the Light Heavyweight Championship, David GS! Now, with everything that’s gone on in FMW recently, how do you feel about coming here to Ammunition and doing what you’ve just done tonight?

DGS: First of all, Veronica, while Distortion will always be where I started and where I felt most at home, it feels great to be a part of the blue brand. What feels even better is to have a debut like the one I had tonight, and to be the first and presumably last man to unify the Television and Light Heavyweight Championships. It's something that no one else has ever done, and a distinction that I will always be proud to carry.

Veronica Cherrywood: So you’re happy to be coming to Ammunition then?

DGS: I'm really excited to be in a new place, with new competition to test myself against. Y'see, even though I'm undefeated in singles competition, I've suffered losses in the Gold Card Gauntlet and the Hayabusa Cup, and BOTH of those losses have came the hands of Ammunition superstars. From my point of view, the level of competition is just higher over here.

He sniffs and rubs the area between his upper lip and his nose.

DGS: Aaaaand I may or may not be looking to settle a score or two.

Veronica Cherrywood: So who do you think will be the first to take up that challenge of “settling a score”? After all, if you’re on Ammunition, you’d have to have an idea on who you’d like to face next. So, who do you think it will be?

DGS: Who I think I'll be facing next...that's a good question. Like I said, there's a lot of talent over here. But if I could actually pick my opponent for 12.3, I'd have to say...

He shrugs.

DGS: Tiberius Jefferson. The guy's prancing around with a cheap knockoff of my Spear, and I wouldn't mind teaching him how it's done.

Veronica Cherrywood: David GS, congratulations on your big victory tonight, and thank you for your time.

Hostyle: Welcome back to Ringside, and we are about to bring you all the first contract fight of the night.

Sound: I think calling what’s about to happen a fight is a little bit of a stretch Hostyle. It sounds to me like this is going to be a one sided affair.

Hostyle: TyranT, the FMW champion, came and visited us earlier in the night, and had a big impact. He laid out Skyler Striker, the man who stole his belt last week, and reclaimed it in really...

Sound: Brutish and outlandish fashion. It’s a travesty that such actions could even be carried out on this show.

Hostyle: Well bro, it happened. It wasn’t the most innovative way of doing it, but he got the job done. If Skyler’s going to overcome that to walk away with a contract, he’d better get it together fast, because he’s facing one of FMW’s best stars in Abel Steele.

Sound: The former Gold Card Gauntlet winner who had his card stripped from him? He’s up against a guy who actually LOST his Gold Card...?

The crowd start going off as “T.N.T by ACDC begins to play. Dressed, ready for an unrelenting fight is Abel Steele, who walks out to an enormous ovation. He makes his way down to the ring as Buster Cherry begins his introductions.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is schedualled for One Fall, and is for an FMW Contract. Introducing First, making his way to the ring, from Perth, Australia, weighing in at 222 pounds, he is ABEL STEELE!!!

Hostyle: So, my boy, Abel Steele. He’s here, ready to compete, but I don’t think he’ll be getting much of a competition...

Sound: If Skyler Striker can stand, I’d be surprised.

Hostyle: If Skyler Striker can stand, he will fight.

Sound: He’d better not fight, it’s a wrestling contest, not a glorified brawl.

Steele stands in the ring, ready to compete, when over the speakers, “Mother” by Danzig begins to play. The Ammunition crowd begins to go ape with boos and jeers at the sound of the iconic music. In the middle of the ring, Abel Steele tenses up as the owner of Full Metal Wrestling, Jaro, walks out.

Buster Cherry: ... ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the arena, the CEO of Full Metal Wrestling, Jason Roy!!!

Hostyle: So we’re joined by Jaro, not but Skyler Striker after all.

Sound: This sounds to me like a swerve is coming.

With a microphone in hand, Jaro solemnly raises his hand to try and quiet the crowd down. This action only aggravates the crowd more. Ignoring this, Jaro raises the microphone up to his mouth.

Jaro: Please, this is no time for your boos or your jeers. This is an incredibly sad and regrettable moment for all of us in FMW. If I could have your attention for just one moment...

The crowd ignores Jaro’s pleas, while in the ring, Abel Steele seems to grow angry and impatient. As the boos get louder and louder, Jaro finally raises the microphone to his lips again.

Jaro: DAMN YOU ALL, SKYLER STRIKER IS DEAD!!!

Hostyle: WHAT?!?!

Sound: I don’t believe it...

A silence suddenly comes across the arena, with some boos and cries of shock coming out from various parts of the crowd. This bombshell seemingly has everyone stunned. Jaro looks out over the crowd with a stern, and serious expression... before breaking into...

Jaro: HAHAHAHA!!!!! THAT WAS JUST TOO EASY!!!

In the ring, Abel Steele is absolutely furious as the crowd boos louder that before. Hostyle and Dalby Sound don’t quite know what to say at this point.

Jaro: Skyler’s not dead you jack asses. But the fool can’t compete tonight. Abel, you just got yourself the easiest victory in your life! Now, get the hell out of my ring!

Abel Steele (4.14 APS+ 1.1 Vote = 5.24 Total)
Skyler Striker (0.0 APS + 0.0 Vote = 0.0 Total)

Abel Steele reluctantly leaves the ring, and in a frustrated state, begins to walk up the ramp. At the same time, Jaro begins walking down the ramp to the ring, microphone in hand, ready to keep talking. As Abel passes Jaro, he raises his fist to strike him, but Jaro catches it. Quick as a flash, Jaro has the microphone to his mouth.

Jaro: Remember, you may not have had to risk your contract, but, Jaro giveth, Jaro taketh away...

The pair stare each other down, before Jaro pushes Steele back. Steele thinks again about going for the CEO, who continues to watch him like a hawk. Eventually, Steele thinks better of it, and stands down, deciding to walk away. The pair continue on their respective journeys to their destinations. As Jaro reaches the ring, he climbs up and steps through the ropes to a huge chorus of hate.

Jaro: While I got the attention of all you cash cows, I thought you could do with some education from the boss.

Hostyle: Only Jaro could joke about a man on the roster passing away, and turning the speech into a lesson.

Sound: As much as I respect Jaro’s tenacity for it, it did sound like he went a little too far with the death joke, especially with all that’s gone on in FMW recently.

Jaro: I’m sure you all expected me to come in here and make an announcement tonight. Of course you all did. It was advertised to happen. Well... I gotta admit, I was just planning on coming out here and making something up.

Hostyle: Does that mean there’s no announcement?

Jaro: But then I remembered, there is an announcement. After all, it wouldn’t be a Celeste Memorial Show without an announcement from the Bitch, would it.

The crowd instantly erupt into seething cries of hate as Jaro speaks ill of his recently murdered wife. Jaro laughs off the cries, as he waits for the crowd to settle down.

Jaro: So, who want’s to know what the last thing she ordered was? I can tell you, it’s a doozy!

Hostyle: This is absolutely terrible... how can he treat the spirit of someone we all loved soo much with such...

Sound: It’s Jaro, Hostyle, Jaro. That’s all you need to think about with him and his thoughts.

Jaro: So, Celeste, before she died, decided that we were going to have Mount Vesuvius again next year. What a silly, silly thing to do. How was she going to make the Circus Maximus show work with soo many superstars out of contract?

Hostyle: A good question.

Sound: She did know about the axing of Distortion. In fact, she may have signed it.

Jaro: So, in her “wisdom” Celeste decided that at Circus Maximus, Unless a Contracted Superstar is involved in a Championship Match, EVERY member of the FMW Roster will be involved in the Mount Vesuvius Match, NO Exceptions!!!

Hostyle: That’s a huge announcement. Absolutely huge!!

Sound: Wow... think of all the superstars we’re going to see.

Hostyle: It’s not just those from Ammunition or Corruption who have contracts though. No exceptions. That means people like Christian G. Smitten are going to be in the Mount Vesuvius Match. No exceptions means Jaro!

Sound: I wouldn’t bet on that Hostyle, if I know Jaro, he’ll find a way to get out of that obligation.

“Mother” by Danzig begins to play again as Jaro leaves the ring. As he begins to walk up the ramp, the boos grow louder and louder. He turns around, and raises the microphone to his mouth, and speaks over the noise.

Jaro: Long Live Celete.

The venom in his voice is quite clear as he speaks. The boos grow louder and louder from the crowd, as Jaro walks back up the ramp, and heads backstage.

Hostyle: Well... I don’t know what to make of that. Hopefully you at home do. Stick around, there’s more to come in the ring for FMW Ammunition.

As we fade backstage we see Alex O’Rion sitting with his back against his locker in the locker room. He’s already dressed for his match with the Comeback Kids later tonight but instead of focusing on that he’s seen to be writing and then erasing constantly on a pad of paper. After a second his head snaps up and he sees the camera.

O’Rion: It that time already bye?

The camera doesn’t say anything as the Pride of Nova Scotia sighs and sets the paper off to the side before looking back towards the lens. He runs his hand through his long blonde hair and chuckles a bit.

O’Rion: Well shyte, look at me , cats got my tongue. Truth is ever since they asked me to do a segment in memory of Celeste I’ve been trying to find the right words to say. I’m sorry is too contrite and I’ll avenge you doesn’t really make sense. And honestly those seem to be what I’m best at.

I didn’t really know Celeste, not because I didn’t want to, but our paths rarely crossed. But there was one thing about that little miss I knew from the few words we’d shared, and seen from watching her handle this life we lead at Full Metal Wrestling, she was a good woman. Not someone seeking redemption, not one of us freaks who fell off the wagon, but a genuine good person who did her best to make sense of a senseless life.

No one else thought there was good in Jason Roy, and now no one ever will again, but she did. Misguided it may have been she saw something, even a tiny little spark of good in that murdering bastards heart and tried to help ignite it. She tried to make a family with a monster because it was the right thing to do.

Because like all good women she fell in love, just for the wrong man.

As I said, I didn’t know her well, I can’t give you a list of things she’s done or reasons she’ll be missed, because I don’t know them enough to say. But she was a good woman in a land full of bad men. And no matter how hard it was for her she never stopped trying to do what she thought was the right thing. And Full Metal Wrestling is a darker sadder place for her loss.

We’ll miss you Celeste, you were one of the best of us, even if we didn’t know it till it was too late.

O’Rion turns around for a second and reaches into the locker and coming out with an open and full beer. Taking just a little sip of the beer he then turns it over and watches as it pours out onto the floor.

O’Rion: May you find your peace, and the happiness you deserve in the next life.

Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:19 am

It's that time of year again.

The most dangerous battlefield in FMW.

Many bones have been broken, and many careers have been shortened by the battles on this monstrous creation.

It is both a portal to the underworld, and a stairway to heaven for only one brave warrior.

Who will survive the battle?

Who will conquer...

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! Mtvologodraft

Hostyle: Orale, hermanos y hermanas, you’re back with us at Ammunition 12.2, and things are definitely heating up tonight.

Sound: Your Spanglish annoys me, you know that?

Hostyle: Too bad, I’m legally contracted to be your Puerto Rican-American broadcast partner. You’re not getting away from me.

Sound: ...I hate you, spot monkey.

Hostyle: I hate you too, cock-jockey. Anyway, enough of our playful banter, it’s time to get on with the show. Up next we’ve got two giants set to battle it out on the blue brand!

Sound: We’ve got a Gold Card Titan, and a... a... does Tiberius have a nickname?

Hostyle: Not yet, but he’s definitely already made his mark as a force to be reckoned with right here in Ammunition!

Sound: I’ll say. If that O’Rion wasn’t such a wily weasel, Tiberius Jefferson would’ve arrived here in FMW with considerable force.

Hostyle: Well, what are we waiting for, let’s not delay this any longer!

Sheila Blige: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match-up is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first!

One hand in the air
If you don't really care
Two hands in the air
If you don't really care

It's like that sometimes
I mean ridiculous
It's like that sometimes
This shit ridiculous

”So Appalled” by Kanye West, Jay-Z, Pusha T, Cy-Hi Da Prynce, The RZA, and Swizz Beats plays as Tiberius Jefferson, pushing Romeo in a wheelchair, enters to boos, though you can hear quite a few cheers.

Sheila Blige: From Trenton, New Jersey, accompanied by Romeo, weighing two hundred and eighty pounds, he is... TIBERIUS... JEFFERSON!!!

Sound: Tiberius is a big guy, and you’d think he just goes in every match trying to throw his opponent around... but no. Tiberius is a smart big man. He picks his spots, and tries to overwhelm his opponent in a systematic manner.

Hostyle: Wow, Dalby, I didn’t know you were such a big fan.

Sound: I’m not. I’m just calling it like I see it.

Hostyle: And I didn’t know you didn’t like the black meat so much.

Sound: Oh, wow. A gay joke. So mature, Jose. Way to offend our homosexual demographic.

Hostyle: You were wide open... oh snap!

Sound: You know what... fuck you.

Yo, aiyo, chumps are in trouble, boy, tongue pay double, boy
I'm trump tight, you better go home, and cuddle, boy
I leave you ducks in a puddle, buried under cuz of rubble
Turn your body, to sparks and stubbles

”Take Sword Pt. 1” by RZA begins as Kaoru, the Gold Card dangling on his neck, enters the ring to massive boos.

Sheila Blige: And his opponent, from the Ryukyu Islands of Japan, weighing three hundred and twenty pounds... KAORU... HANAYAMA!!!

Hostyle: Here’s our Gold Card holder, and can you believe what he did at Distortion 12.1?

Sound: Oh, sorry, I don’t watch that stupid show. What happened?

Hostyle: Why don’t we just go to this clip right here.

[quote=Distortion 12.1]TyranT: Hey! Doc! Ye’ wanna fight now? Ye’ wanna fight me? Ah swear ah’ll have yer blood, Derrick!

Sam: I smell trouble brewing... look who else has joined the party!

Chase: Kaoru Hanayama is here? What’s the Gold Card holder doing? Surely he’s not here to cash in his shot?

Hanayama appears through the crowd, with two bodyguards dressed in black suits flanking him. He calmly steps over the barricade and looks up at TyranT, then nods to his heavies who reach in and grab Faith’s feet from under her, dragging her outside of the ring and holding her extremely tightly by the wrists.

TyranT: What’s going on here, Hanayama? What do ye’ think yer’ doing?

Kaoru merely smiles up at TyranT, but it is not TyranT who first takes action – Doc rushes at Kaoru before TyranT smashes the former Champion on the back of the head with his nightstick. Doc crumples and TyranT kicks him for good measure before looking back to Kaoru, fury in his eyes.

TyranT: Give her back, ye’ maggot! Ah’ll crush ye’!

Chase: Kaoru isn’t budging an inch! He’s just standing there, daring TyranT to come and get her – that Gold Card dangling around his neck is warding TyranT off!

Sam: Whoa, looks at that! One of Kaoru’s heavies goes down! ABEL STEELE! Steele smashes that guy’s skull into the barricade!

Hanayama turns only to see Steele rushing at him, the two erupting into a brawl. The flabbergasted second bodyguard is set upon by Faith, who swings a foot up dangerously to knock him in the side of the head.

Chase: This is chaos! Faith has knocked out one security man, the other is unconscious thanks to Steele, who is brawling with the man who took his Gold Card from him, Kaoru Hanayama![/quote]

Sound: Interesting. I think it’s fair to predict that we will be seeing Abel in some capacity tonight.

Hostyle: Perhaps, and Tiberius and Romeo should be wary. Not that Kaoru will go out of his way to mess with them, but you never know with the Japanese.

Sound: You know, you’re pretty racist for a minority.

Hostyle: Latinos are a growing majority in America, Canadiano.

Kaoru gets into the ring. He takes off the Gold Card and hands it to the timekeeper at ringside. The ref checks on him and then goes to Tiberius. Romeo watches warily from the floor, and the referee finally calls for the bell.

Hostyle: The bell has rang and this match is officially underway! Both men circling each other, stalking his opponent, careful not to rush in and make a major mistake early on.

Sound: Somebody has to strike first, but you have to look for the perfect spot.

Hostyle: Still stalking each other... and it looks like Tiberius couldn’t take it anymore as he goes in for a takedown! He gets it, but Kaoru manages to block the grounding by throwing him off!

Sound: He’s ready for him, and even though he’s got the size of a mammoth, a single motion can deflect all that force.

Hostyle: Tiberius ends up skidding his knee on the canvas and Kaoru takes this time to deliver a boot to the back of Tiberius’s head! Tiberius crashes to the mat!

Sound: Rookie mistake... well, not exactly too noobish there, but Kaoru just got the better of him that time.

Hostyle: And now Kaoru wastes no time with pretentions as he stomps a mudhole in Tiberius!

Sound: You can prefer a more technical style if you want, but you’d be a damned fool if you don’t take the opportunity with the simplest of strikes. Stomps aren’t pretty, but they’re effective.

Hostyle: The referee tells Kaoru to back up a little now, and Tiberius quickly gets up, showing that it’s going to take more than that to put him away... Kaoru with a lariat and Tiberius ducks, and comes back with a VERY stiff lariat of his own!

Sound: I have a feeling these two are going straight for the ice packs after this match.

Hostyle: I wouldn’t doubt it, Dalbs, the way they’re taking it to one another! Tiberius makes the cover, one, tw- no, didn’t make it to two!

Sound: I don’t think lariats would win matches, unless your name is Stan Hansen or John Bradshaw Layfield.

Hostyle: Tiberius drags Kaoru up by the hair... goes for a scoop slam!

Sound: ...Damn. That’s three hundred pounds on your shoulder, wrap your head around that.

Hostyle: But Kaoru fights out of it and goes for a fisherman suplex! The sound of Tiberius hitting the mat was like a gunshot!

Kaoru taunts, and all of a sudden there is a reaction from the crowd, but it is not because of Kaoru – someone from the crowd jumps over the guardrail, and we see that it is-

Hostyle: ABEL STEELE! It’s Abel Steele! What’s he doing here?

Sound: If you would just shut up and watch, I think we’re about to find out!

Abel runs over to the timekeeper, from whom he steals the Gold Card. Kaoru sees this, and Abel taunts him.

Hostyle: Abel has the Gold Card! Of course that’s what he came here for!

Sound: Uh-oh, I wouldn’t want to piss off a big Japanese dude if I were you!

Abel runs off with the Gold Card, which enrages Kaoru enough to leave the ring and chase him.

Hostyle: And now Kaoru’s left the ring! Let’s hope Abel can run fast enough!

Sound: Oh, he better, if he wants to eat with his teeth later on...

Referee: 1!

Hostyle: The ref’s counting, and... I think I know what Abel’s planning to do here!

Sound: Oh, I saw it coming from a mile away...

Referee: 2!

Abel runs around ringside, having Kaoru chase him, but he doesn’t try to head for backstage. Romeo is angry that they might hit him, while Tiberius just stands in the ring, watching the chaos.

Hostyle: I didn’t know Kaoru could run that fast!

Sound: I know what you mean. I’m surprised he hasn’t collapsed from all that running yet...

Referee: 4!

Hostyle: The ref’s counting, but I don’t think Kaoru is aware!

Sound: He’s like a bull who sees red right now!

Referee: 5!

Abel is still running, but Kaoru is getting a little tired as his body was not made to run a marathon.

Sound: Well, there we go. Kaoru’s built to break people’s bones, not break Usain Bolt’s records.

Hostyle: If he knows what’s good for him, he’ll go back inside the ring! He can deal with Abel later!

Sound: Looks like Tiberius is amused by all of this!

Hostyle: Well, if Kaoru doesn’t get back in, he’s going to win!

Sound: Why, thank you, Capitan Obvious.

Referee: 7!

Kaoru starts to run again, this time with more energy.

Hostyle: Here comes Kaoru, mustering up all the energy he can just to get back his precious Gold Card! Get back in the ring, man!

Sound: Woah, he’s actually catching up to Abel!

Referee: 8!

Kaoru manages to catch up to Abel, whom he traps in a corner.

Hostyle: Oh no, Abel’s trapped!

Sound: See, now this is the part where Abel should be regretting coming down here.

With nowhere to go and a big Japanese man about to charge at him, he throws the Gold Card over his head. With Kaoru distracted, he runs towards and up the entrance ramp.

Referee: 9!

Hostyle: The referee has counted to 9, Kaoru, you can get that later! Get back in the ring!

Kaoru quickly grabs the Gold Card from the floor and quickly goes to slide back in the ring, but Tiberius stops him by kicking him back outside!

Hostyle: Uh-oh!

Sound: Hah! What a clever tactic by Tiberius!

Referee: 10!

Hostyle: Tiberius wins!

Sheila Blige: AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER, BY COUNTOUT... TIBERIUS JEFFERSON!!!

Tiberius Jefferson (4.29 aps + 1.0 avs = 5.29 total)

Kaoru Hanayama (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs - 0.0 Total)

As the referee raises Tiberius’s arm in victory, Abel backs up the ramp while smirking at Kaoru.

Hostyle: And Tiberius with his first FMW victory, thanks to a little help from Abel Steele!

Sound: A little? Try a tremendous amount of help! Although, then again, it was Kaoru’s own fault that he lost. He let his archnemesis Abel Steele get the better of him.

Hostyle: Can’t argue against that. Abel Steele came down here with a purpose and that is to play some of his own mind games against the man whom he feels has his Gold Card... and he won.

Sound: Kaoru knew Abel was really after the Gold Card... and he couldn’t let that happen. And now look what happened.

Hostyle: I hope Kaoru learned something valuable tonight. Ladies and gentlemen, Ammunition 12.2 will be right back, don’t go anywhere.

The scene flashes back to a close shot of a plain white canvas director's chair, the FMW logo in the background and a very sombre Abel Steele.

For a few moments nothing happens, Abel simply staring off into the distance as the shot pans out ever so slowly and reveals two more chairs. One is occupied by Faith and the other by John Derrick.

Steele: A tragedy has befallen Full Metal Wrestling, Celeste has been taken from us. The death of one of our own is always a moment for reflection and consideration of who we are and what we are doing.

Abel speaks slowly and deliberately, not a hint of emotion as he proceeds with a very scripted speech.

Steele: Most often Celeste was cast as the counter balance of Full Metal Wrestling. If the likes of Jason Roy and Christian Smitten are the Yin then Celeste was invariably the Yang.

Doc and Faith nod along to the words, their faces clearly echoing the sentiment of Abel's speech.

Steele: Following Celeste's demise I was asked if I would say a few words on what her loss will mean for this business and those who are a part of it, if I would be a voice to the heartache and angst? Would I share my thoughts?

Abel pauses and from off camera someone hands him a glass of water, momentarily he takes a sip and continues.

Steele: And so here I am flanked by two of the very few people I trust in this business taking about a woman who, while a figurehead to those who hoped Full Metal Wrestling could evolve into something better, never made any impact into the reality of this company

Doc and Faith waiver a little, taken aback by Abel's tone and Doc half opens his mouth, but before he can speak Abel continues on.

Steele: While I wish that her fate could have been otherwise it was in the end…. Inevitable.

Celeste made her bed, with Jaro of all people, now she must lie in it, for eternity. I never had much to do with her directly but I never heard anyone speak ill of the woman which says a lot in my book. She is a loss to this business and was a good woman but as they say…. A rooster one day, a feather duster the next…

Abel breaks off as he catches the looks on his companion's faces. He takes another sip of his water and tries to pass the microphone first to Doc who gently shakes his head, then to Faith how simply stares back at him.

Abel licks his lips and motions offstage and is promptly handed three glasses of champagne, passing two of them to his friends.

Steele: In war they say whoever falls behind gets left behind but tonight we honour the memory of Celeste, may she rest in peace.

With that Abel raises the glass in the air.

Steel: Celeste !!

The scene fades out as Abel, Doc and Faith toast the memory of Celeste.

Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:20 am

Hostyle: Main Event Time! Unified Tag Team Title time!.....Comeback Kids Time!!!

Sound: Great

Hostyle: C'mon, you gotta love the Kids?!

Sound: No.

Hostyle: Whatever padre, at least you have to acknowledge the run they have made to charge into title contention

Sound: No, I really don't.

Hostyle: Fine then I will, because these kids might be getting late Christmas present this year.

Sound: A lump of coal and a headache?

Hostyle: What are you the Grinch?

Sound: Not at all Jose, I just know an ass whoopin' when I see one and this is gonna be an ass whoopin'. Chris Austin is the newly crowned King of FMW and I don't think the King lets kids play in his court!

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! FullMetalTagTeamChampionship

Hostyle: And what about Drew Michaels?

"I'm not Afraid" by Eminem blasts through the arena and Drew Michael's hits the top of the entrance ramp dressed in traditional referee's shirt. He waves once to the crowd and then is all business as he makes his way to the ring .

Sound: What about Drew Michaels?

Hostyle: Don't you think it helps the Kids having him as special referee for this match up? After all he did just lose his C-4 Championship to Chris Austin…

Sound: Sounds like your talking nonsense Hos'. Drew Michaels is straight up the line, or at least that's what he tells us. Shouldn't matter at all…now let's go to Buster.

Buster Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is for the FMW Unified Tag Team Championship. Introducing first the challengers, at a combined weight of 473 pounds Slegna and Butters….The…Come…Back….Kiiiids

The crowd pops as "Enemies of Reality" blares out and as the drum solo dies down the Comeback Kids bust through the curtain. Slegna and Butters talking strategy as they wander toward the ring, generally ignoring the massive reaction from the fans.

Hostyle: The Comeback Kids have gathered an almost cult like status with the fans

Sound: I bet that makes them feel special

"Carry on Wayward Son" hits as the arena darkes to near black.

Buster Cherry: And introducing the FMW Unified Tag team Champions, at a combined weight of 480 pounds, Alex O'Rion, Chris Austin The Wayward Sons

Alex O'Rion bursts out from backstage to a huge reaction from the crowd who cheer wildly as Alex plays it up with some kids in the crowd. After a moment Austin emerges from the back wearing both of his Championship belts, to a mixed reaction. Some of the crowd with mild cheering other booing while most just continue to focus on Alex.

Hostyle: Austin certainly looks all business

Sound: Are you kidding? Austin is always business. A man after my own heart really and would you look how well those belts fit around his waist.

Austin veers away from the center of the ramp toward the crowd where Alex is still slapping hands with some kids in the crowd. A lone kid in a RCA shirt pushes to the front and holds a hand out for Austin who ignores him and grabs Alex by the shoulder and points him toward the ring. Alex ignores him as he spies a girl in the crowd leaning over the rails and revealing an ample amount of very well rounded bosom.

Hostyle: What's that about. Chris looks like he's about to put Alex over his knee.

Sound: As well he should. The only thing that could possibly cost Chris Austin in this match is his partner.

Eventually Alex relents and moves towards the ring. Austin just looks blankly at him, his face a mask before turning and quickly giving the young boy in the RCA t-shirt a fist bump.

Hostyle: So I take it you are calling this one for the Wayward Sons Dalby?

Sound: You bet your ass. Don't tell me you think the Kids can win?

Hostyle: I'm undecided.

Sound: You're what? Typical

Hostyle: What's that supposed to mean?

Sound: Shut up and call the match Jose.

The crowd rises as first Alex and then Chris hand their belts to Buster and then the bell rings at a signal from Drew, who stands in a corner aside from the action. Slegna exits the ring and Alex motions for Austin to start on the outside as well.

Hostyle: Looks like some tension between the Wayward Sons as Austin is refusing to start on the outside

Austin scoffs at Alex and holds the ropes open for him to exit. Alex for his part is just staring at Austin but eventually Drew intervenes and pushes Austin to the outside.

Sound: What the hell is Drew doing?

Hostyle: Uh, his job! One of them had to leave so we can get this started.

Alex smirks a little at his partner who is a bit agitated at starting on the outside but the smirk soon gets wiped off his face and the air knocked from his lungs as Butters drives a knee into his ribs from behind.

Sound: Just doing his job? Yeh right! What part of his job description says he should give the Comeback Kids the jump on their opponents?

Butters follows up by lifting a winded Alex O'Rion to his feet and whipping him into the opposite corner away from his tag team partner.

Hostyle: Austin looks livid. He's actually houting abuse at Drew Michael's

Drew turns to face Austin and Butters grabs a hold of O'Rion as Butters goes to town with an enziguri to the defenceless O'Rion, who crumples to the floor.

Sound: C'mon Drew, do your job.

Hostyle: He's trying but Austin won't let him Sound.

Austin yells even more abuse at Drew pointing and shouting at the attack on Alex but it is too late. Drew finally turns to see Butters scoop Alex O'Rion up and down hard into the canvas.

Hostyle: This could be over real early, Butters with the cover ..1, 2….NO! Kick out by Alex.

Sound: And look at Austin on the outside, he is livid.

Hostyle: The only hombre Chris should be angry with is himself.

Sound: What?! His partner just nearly got himself pinned and Drew let it happen with his biased refereeing.

Hostyle: You're kidding right? Never mind, Butters looking to keep the pressure on here as he puts an ankle lock on Alex who hasn't even gotten himself out of the starter's blocks.

Drew comes in and Alex waives him away before Butters torques up the pressure causing Alex to writhe in pain.

Hostyle: This is boring.

Sound: That is quite an impressive ankle lock. Butters has that thing locked in tight and could well snap Alex's ankle. Very Sound.

Hostyle: Still boring though

Alex shakes his head again as Drew asks him if he wants to submit and then crawls toward slowly across the ring toward his tag partner's outstretched hand.

Sound: C'mon Alex make the tag

Hostyle: Looks like he might do it nearly three quarters of the way across the ring now.

Butters is awake to the situation and gets to his knees and drags Alex back without releasing the ankle lock. Drew asks Alex again if he wants to submit but Alex just glares at him.

Sound: This is more offense than I thought we'd get out of the Comeback Kids and really I'm impressed.

The crowd starts to get agitated as there is not much action, slowly an Alex O chant builds from the crowd until every person in the arena is chearing him on as he inches again toward his tag partner.

Hostyle: He's gonna do it this time only about a foot to go….

Sound: His ankle might snap before he makes and look! Butters on his knees again and drags Alex back to the far corner.

Alex was ready for it this time and shifted from pulling against butters to pushing with him and the pair overbalance and tumble into the ropes.

Hostyle: Butters still has that ankle lock in like a vice though

Drew drops in to Butters and tells him he has to release the hold and starts a count but before he can get to 2 Alex O'Rion spins around and slams a knuckle sandwich into the mouth of Butters who falls back

Sound: Drew must be the worst referee we've ever had

Hostyle: I don't know….did you ever referee Sound?

Sound: You watch you mouth boy. Everything I ever did was technically perfect and I could damn sure do a better job of refereeing this match

Hostyle: Alex now crawling to make the tag but Butters is back up and running for him

Alex rises up from the ground and sidesteps the sprinting Butters grabbing him by the head as he flies by and dropping him horizontal on his back

Hostyle: Whoa! That's more like it! Finally a bit of action, I thought I was going to fall asleep Sound

Sound: C'mon Alex… make the tag.

Hostyle: Looks like he's not done yet

Butters charges in once again desperate to prevent Alex from making the tag and Alex sees him coming this time ducking the wild swing by Butters who overbalances.

Hostyle: a contrapelo Butters. Uppercut into a Lou Thesz Press and O'Rion now in full control

Sound: That uppercut opened him up too and there's blood spilling onto the canvas

Hostyle: Maybe a tooth or two to collect later as well

Crowd:…..five, six, seven, eight, nine……TEN!!

Alex O'Rion stands off of Butters and hobbles back to the corner, clearly favouring his ankle and extends his hand for Austin to tag in.

Hostyle: pendejo! Make the tag Chris!

Sound: Settle down. Austin will make the tag when he's good and ready.

Alex O'Rion looks at his partner and slaps him on the shoulder and Drew signals the tag has been made

Hostyle: Ha!

Sound: What the hell is Drew doing?

Alex exits the ring and Austin just watches without entering until both men are outside the ropes. The crowd rises and Austin turns in time to eat boot as Butters knocks him to the floor.

Hostyle: The Wayward Sons seem to be a reading off different pages tonight.

Butters takes a swing at Alex who ducks back out of reach, then goes to his own corner and tags Slegna into the match. Meanwhile Drew has got to a 3 count on Austin outside the ring.

Sound: Drew was quick to count that out….

Hostyle: No matter as Austin is back in the ring now and squaring off with Slegna.

Austin feigns an attack to the left and Slegna moves to counter with a step to his left but Austin is already there and the crowd groans at the sickening SNAP that eschews from Slegnas body.

Hostyle: Holy Shit! That was brutal by Austin. I think Sleg may be finished from that one kick.

Sleg struggles to hold himself upright, using the ropes as an aid. Austin quickly turns back to remonstrate with Drew for the "fast count"

Sound: Austin looks pissed and fair enough too…

Hostyle: I don't think arguing about it is going to help and looks like Alex agrees as he leaves his corner to try and get Austin back into the fight.

As Alex points Austin back into the ring Drew steps in between them and orders Alex back to his corner.

Hostyle: Who the hell is that?!

As Alex, Drew and Austin continue their arguing in the corner a figure jumps the barrier armed with a crowbar.

Hostyle: Leviticus…. It's Leviticus, but what the hell is he doing here?

Before the question is finished the answer is sickeningly clear as he advances on Slegna who is still desperately clinging to the rope as if it were a lifejacket.

Hostyle: Look out Sleg! Someone do something!

Butters climbs through the ropes but it is too late as Leviticus slams his crowbar into the back of Slegna's knee with a sickening thud. The crowd groans in sympathy as Sleg finally lets go of the rope and crumples in a heap not sure wether to grab at his side or his knee.

Hostyle: Get him Butters!

Leviticus sees Butters out the corner of his eye and slides out of the ring like a snake and vanishes back into the crowd from whence he came.

Sound: What good is having a "Special Guest referee" if he can't even stop an outsider from getting involved in the fight?

Hostyle: That's harsh Dalby. No one had time to react then, Leviticus struck like a viper and disappeared just as quickly.

Slegna drags himself onto hands and knees, coughing up blood as he tries desperately to understand what just happened. He reaches out to Butters for assistance but Drew steps in and orders Butters back to his corner.

Sound: Now Butters is arguing with Drew.

Hostyle: He just wants to get in and help out his buddy Sound…

Sound: You miss my point.. Drew has got it wrong again.

Hostyle: I might agree with you on this one.

Drew finally calms Butters, explaining that he will check on Slegna but as he turns back around to the injured man he is only in time to see Austin flash across the ring

Sound: Occam's Razor! Slegna just got kicked into 2013. I haven't seen anyone take this kind of punishment since…. Well Drew.

Drew steps up to Austin and starts doing some yelling of his own but Austin doesn't even acknowledge him, simply reaching down and rolling Slegna onto his back before making the most nonchalant of covers.

Sound: C'mon Drew make the count

Hostyle: I think Drew has other ideas….

Drew looks as if he desperately wants to interrupt the count but with a shake of the head more to himself than anything he kneels down and performs the perfunctory 1, 2 3 and signals for the bell.

Buster Cherry: Here are your winners and STILL FMW Unified Tag Team Champions….THE WAYWARD SONS

The Wayward Sons (Alex O’Rion & Chris Austin) (4.28 APS + 4.35 APS + 1.1 Vote = 9.73 Total)
The Comeback Kids (Slegnadamus & Butters) (0.0 APS + 3.8 APS + 0.1 Vote = 3.9 Total)

Alex O’Rion enters the ring as Chris Austin gets up off the fallen Slegnadamus. O’Rion shakes Austin’s hand as the pair then turn their attention to Drew Michaels. Michaels stands there, not doing anything staring the pair down. Austin goes to move face to face with him, but O’Rion holds him back firmly. Even over all the noise, O’Rion can be heard clear as day saying “give us our titles”.

Hostyle: There was some help from Leviticus, but eventually, the Wayward Sons retain their titles, but Drew Michaels isn’t happy about the circumstances they did it under.

Sound: No he’s not, but he’s already declared them the victors. He needs to be like a good guest referee, and hand the titles over to champions.

Relucantly, Drew Michaels goes over to the apron, and accepts the three championship belts from the time keeper. He keeps a firm eye on both RCA and O’Rion as he hands the tag titles over, before finally handing RCA his C-4 Championship. RCA goes to leave, but O’Rion continues to stare Michaels down, who stands his ground.

Hostyle: Everything doesn’t seem to be right here between these hombres, but they need to remember that tonight’s not about them. Tonight’s a tribute to Celeste!!

Sound: She may be gone, and I may not have liked her, but when one of the family is killed, you can only take a step back and say thank you.

Hostyle: Ladies and Gentlemen, that’s all we have from Tokyo tonight. On behalf of Dalby Sound, I’m the innovative Hostyle, and we leave you with “Rest In Peace, Celeste”!

As the show fades out to the logo, Drew Michaels continues to stare down the Wayward Sons, who have now left the ring, and are heading back up the ramp with their championships proudly in their hands. Neither one of them takes their eyes off Drew Michaels as they walk back up the ramp to end the show.

has been a presentation of

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! Fmwlogoupdatedblack

© FMW 2010. All superstar names, show names, logos, graphics, and championships are trademarks of Full Metal Wrestling, LLC. All rights reserved.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:23 am

One Ammunition 12.2, ready to go.

I know this isn't going to be sending you all wild, or winning any "Show of the Year" awards. But it's a show. And it's not a bad show at that. Certainly worth a read.

With that, thank you to the staff who helped put this together. Abel Steele, RCA, Alex O'Rion, Romeo, DGS. Thank you all for your quality efforts. You all put my writing towards the show to shame.

Hopefully Corruption isn't too far away, to go with this Ammunition. Please comment, trash talk, and get excited about FMW. The new year's going to bring around a lot more speed and consistency in FMW. It's an exciting time to be a part of this great fed.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:42 pm

OOC: The King doesn't let kids play in his court? I like that. Comments to come later. Comments being my thoughts on the show.

IC:

Good morning class.

Butters, I believe that this match answers your question as to how we're going to deal with "a promo that never really started" eh?

If you're too dull to comprehend, I haul off and bust its shit with my foot. It's a real shame that Leviticus' dumb ass just had to stick his 'in the middle of a reality check' nose in the Wayward Sons' business, but truth be told, it was a matter of time before Slegna received his Moment of Clar...

Ahem, almost a relapse there. Before he received his comeuppance.

You gave it the good old college try, Butters. You had yourself a fine effort. But yet again, it ends the same. Me shitting on your parade, this time with Alex O'Rion offering assistance.

Today's lesson is Occam's Razor. You see, the Wayward Sons appeared to be the better team just for the sole fact that they are the Tag Team Champions. Simple as that.

Then, it was proven as correct.

How lovely. It is a great day when knowledge comes to the forefront. Now, I'm going back to our abode Alex, as I do owe Karma for that unsavory stunt she pulled while I was in the shower the other day.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Storm: There's a storm brewing at the foot of the mountain.

Mount Vesuvius that is...

Are you done with your pathetic lecture Mr Austin?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:12 pm

OOC: I have five dolla that says I have a tag championship match at Circus Maximus so I can continue my streak of not competing in any of the Mount Vesuvius Matchs lol.

Good show, IC and OOC comments to follow.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Storm183 wrote:
Storm:

Are you done with your pathetic lecture Mr Austin?

...Aren't you the same maggot whose hopes and dreams I crushed by pretty much raping you, no homo, in front of the whole world at the Hayabusa Cup?

Yes?

Yes.

Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:21 pm

OOC:

Good show. Based on the holiday circumstances, very good show actually. Hopefully Corruption can come out soon so we can move onward to 12.3.

IC:

I'm actually glad to see that Tyrant got his strap back. Of course, the means in which he used to obtain it were less than commendable.

So now, when I put his reign at the top to an end, I'll actually have something to hold over my head.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:08 pm

OOC: Not sure how to feel about this show.

Well written for something put together over the holiday period. Was of a generally very high standard and TBM needs to be commended for his job as stand in HW. Thats my view on the show from a overall view of the quality of writing.....

However, I am fairly dissapointed with the show as far as my character goes.

I know it was a squash with Skyler's no show but Abel didn't even get to fight so now I have nothing to talk about (was looking forward to trash talk after denying Skyler a contract) and he then went on and stole the Gold Card? I'm not sure where that came from but I've made a pretty big effort to distance the character from that in my trash talk and now it looks like I am right back to square one IC AND Abel spent the entire time running away like a massive pansy ass bitch......

Just feel a bit ripped off after writing a (IMO) decent promo & a match & a seg and all i got was to look like a pushover by Jaro then by Kaoru......

On top of that the roster thread seriously needs to be fixed because the intro used for my character is the old one (wrong song etc).

On top of that I have questions about whether Kaoru is gonna come back (the guy has been inactive for a couple months now) so looks like I am set up for a feud with another no show..... awesome

Just a little cheesed off right now.

Last edited by Abel Steele on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:51 pm

OOC: Considerig the lack of promoing as well as the holidays this was a decent show....On to Mt V and bigger and better things for the FMW...No IC because I wasn't on this show
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:04 pm

OOC: In spite of the distinct lack of promoing, a damn good show.

IC: One belt, two belts. Whose belts? My belts.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 pm

David GS wrote:
OOC: In spite of the distinct lack of promoing, a damn good show.

IC: One belt, two belts. Whose belts? My belts.

OOC: Does this now mean that there is a weight restriction on who can challenge for the TV Title?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:31 pm

OOC: No, it means that the weight restricted belt is no more.

Also, I will take the blame for the portrayal of Abel. Thanks to Kaoru's epic no-show (which I'm pretty sure there was no reason for him to), I had to find a way to make him lose utterly without making him look bad. And this... this is what came to mind. I had intended Abel to not actually steal the Gold Card or run away like a pansy, but only for his interference to cost Kaoru the match - nothing more, nothing less. I had intended for it to look deliberate, but I guess that didn't work out.

My apologies.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:16 pm

OOC: Fair enough.

I never thought it was done with that as the intention Ro but it certainly came off that way..., to me at least.

As for the fact I look lined up for a fued with another no-show I don't blame any staff for that issue. Hell I was intending to feud with him before he dissapeared it just seems my lot in FMW to end up with opponents who no show.

I think I have been a part of FMW for 2 years now and I reckon I have had 4 matches not effected by no shows (and that's counting the Gold Card Gauntlet I won, which may have had a no show from some one in the match but I can't remember).

That is really fucking annoying
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:26 pm

OOC: For what it's worth, though, I don't think he's disappeared. I think he just has to be reminded that he's a major player in an e-fed.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:50 am

Abel Steele wrote:
I know it was a squash with Skyler's no show but Abel didn't even get to fight so now I have nothing to talk about (was looking forward to trash talk after denying Skyler a contract) and he then went on and stole the Gold Card?

Just feel a bit ripped off after writing a (IMO) decent promo & a match & a seg and all i got was to look like a pushover by Jaro then by Kaoru......

I'm sorry about the match. I'll take full ownership of that. I decided with Striker taking the championship that TyranT would have wanted his title back, and with me not associating TyranT with doing things by half measures, and their history, I figured if he wouldn't be able to compete, it would help that angle, where ever it's supposed to be going. Getting information on what needed to happen to develop stories was like drawing blood from a stone, so I was winging it for the majority.

Having Jaro come out and tell you Skyler couldn't compete seemed like a logical way to do it, and then transition into the announcement just seemed natural. I tried to make it look like you weren't happy you didn't get a match, and that Jaro's antics frustrated you, especially after what's gone on with him, but it's missed the mark there, and for that, I apologize.

I know you're frustrated, and I can totally sympathize with that, I've been in exactly the same position more times than I can count. As the head writer this time around, I take full responsibility for it, and can only say sorry.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:16 am

OOC: TBM if you are on AIM later today I need to talk to you sir. If not I'll send a PM.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:23 am

I will be on later, in about 30 minutes mate.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:15 am

Tromboner Man wrote:

I know you're frustrated, and I can totally sympathize with that, I've been in exactly the same position more times than I can count. As the head writer this time around, I take full responsibility for it, and can only say sorry.

Yes I am frustrated but I am not looking for people to blame. I know that no one on the staff has anything but the best of intentions and I expect that from time to time things will happen that might not be ideal for my character but that are needed to progress story. It's really only that all those things happened on the one show that got me so annoyed.

Anyway let's move on, I said my piece and as far as I am concerned it is a dead issue. No one's fault. Now let's make Amm 12.3 rock
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:08 am

Hmmm, weird: I set my TiVo to record Ammuntion and yet I get the fucking Chris Austin and lesser known associates show. Also, someone needs to set up an investigation into whichever Announcer dubbed Austin "King of FMW" and try them for corruption.

Well, at least the show gave proper tribute to Celeste...mostly.
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:11 pm

The Celt wrote:
Hmmm, weird: I set my TiVo to record Ammuntion and yet I get the fucking Chris Austin and lesser known associates show. Also, someone needs to set up an investigation into whichever Announcer dubbed Austin "King of FMW" and try them for corruption.

OOC: Austin won the Hayabusa Cup, the prize for which this year was becoming the official "King of FMW"

IC:

Wayward Sons, I believe you'll forgive me if I get to you later, I have someone else to address.

Levicitus, I'm not sure what the Comeback Kids did to you... but I'm pretty sure I know what we're -GOING- to do to you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:31 pm

The Celt wrote:

You have a problem with what I said about Celeste?

Or maybe you have a problem with what Alex and I did versus the Comeback Kids?

Nevertheless, you have a more important matter to attend to. Get attending to it.
Back to top Go down
The Celt

The Celt

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:10 pm

OOC: I wasn't aware H-Cup=King of FMW. My Bad.

IC: Bitch. Slut. Whore. Aren't those all words far more appropriate in relation to yourself Austin than Celeste? Look, you can take issue with the man she chose to marry (Gods know I do), but are you really going to badmouth both the native and recently deceased? Like, I'm not surprised that you sprout that shit, but that's still no excuse to just let you walk away with it.

Seriously Austin, you've a long damn way to go before you ever judge another human being to a sexual standard.

And also, I'm more keenly aware of my own damn schedule than you'll be Austin, so I don't need any tips concerning it from you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:22 pm

The Celt wrote:

IC: Bitch. Slut. Whore. Aren't those all words far more appropriate in relation to yourself Austin than Celeste?

No. They are not. You see, we live in a world of double standards and hypocrisy so if I were to get around with the proficiency you claim, I'd be revered, ala Barney Stinson.

Next question.

The Celt wrote:
are you really going to badmouth both the native and recently deceased?

One, I didn't badmouth the natives. I said, in Japanese, "Good Evening, Class" and "Class Dismissed". As far as Celeste? Yes I am.

You know, I'd expect Bryson to take issue with this, maybe even Drew or Alex, but considering your main love interest is or was a damned spirit or something, I find it odd you care so much. In sum...

The King sayeth, so it shall be.

Celeste Rousseau-Roy was a whore. You don't like it? Maybe you should have done a better job of keeping Law and Order in your neck of the woods.

Last edited by RCA on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:27 am

Why are we out of five rather than ten for this show?
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:36 am

nah we all just sucked...... Razz
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:15 am

I'm not the one who made the decision, but I think it's because the 10.0 scale is way too bloated. It should not have been as hard as it was to score a 9.0+, and the wide range of scores available hindered that. Even so, the average promo scores rarely ventured outside of the extremes of 7.9 and 8.6. So a very small window of those scores were being used on a regular basis. The 5.0 scale is more balanced, because the less scores available mean that it's easier to get a distinct difference between promo scores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next