Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!

Go down 
+11
Bobino
The Celt
Rottata
David GS
Vincent Van Rose
Abel Steele
Hannibal Frost
Alex O'Rion
Storm183
RCA
Tromboner Man
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Celt

The Celt

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Celtykins
Championship:

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:34 am

Celt scrolls through FMW.com, going through the Ammo interaction section, where he's sees Austin making some comments

RCA wrote:
There she is...Miss Karma Jones, in all of her nakedness.

Over 9000 words later...

RCA wrote:
Ha. Ha. Ha.

Hooch really is crazy. Oh well, we all are.

"Wow. That's something. That warrants a response"

@RCAustin TL;DR
10 minutes ago via Twitterdeck
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Let the record show that I don't give much of a flying fuck about the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. It was merely something I had to challenge for in order for Michaels to get KTFO.

Sacrifices have to be made sometimes.

Now.

After seeing Smitten win I feel it important to remind him that Jaro decreed that as King of FMW, I had the right to do as I wish, and basically be you.

Then I find out that Abel doesn't want a belt of ANY kind.

Now, while I would rather the King title be code for 'future world title match', if need be I will gladly abuse power and terminate Abel's contract since he feels as if being a champion in the sport of kings means little, if anything. If Smitten doesn't like it, well I could relive that whole Death Row 3 thing all over again.

Anyway, Alex. I hate that you run your mouth without restraint to people that truly don't warrant your response in such a manner. However, I do support you in your causes. So, sit down and tell me what it is you've talked us into and I'll do my best to accommodate.

I don't want to go back through the URLs of your videos but I am guessing that you and Abel set up a tag team match for 'shits and giggles' since 'Champion' is something that he doesn't wish to be referred to.

If this is so, expect me to curse at you and be prepared to 'show up' on your behalf.

Not sure if Abel wants that since the last time an opponent really 'showed up' for him, I crushed him at Lethal Injection.

Since then Abel has had an issue with 'showing up' on a consistent basis himself (see: Calvin X. Carter) but we all have issues.

OOC: As far as the voting issue? Coming from a guy that usually wins via the better promo as rated by the promo raters, I'd rather reach 20 voters than 5 people, because those 20 voters are more likely to turn the tide a lot quicker than 5 raters as votes will overcome a rating deficit A LOT QUICKER than a rating will overcome a vote deficit (Unless you're like, totally unpopular/little known, see Seth Omega/Virus Dog Collar Match). I've never cared for this being a popularity contest but I've made peace with it now and I try to do my best to give the 'fans' what they'd like to see, which is a cardinal sin in e-fedding, lol.

Me personally, I see no issue with votes counting as .1, but if they're changed to .05 to make it more about the raters then I may have an issue solely because the raters like different things and are affected by different aspects of a promo. I'd know, I'm one of them and most people should know what I look for in promos that I score highly. You're not supposed to write to accommodate others anyway, this is supposed to be a hobby.

Besides I've lost with the higher scoring promo (I really want that Catalyst UV title match do over) and I've won with the lower scoring promo so I've been on both sides of it. Hell I get more pissed off if I score lower than I feel I deserve, and that's rather often Wink

I'm getting off on many different tangents but the point here is that as long as the people are pro-Austin, I'll be damned if you censor them and expect me to be OK with it. Basically, I'm fine with things as it is.

Burn the Austin detractors at the stake with gasoline boxers/briefs/thongs/whatever you wear, though, LOL.

Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:25 pm

Don't get me wrong bloke. I'm sure having a title is real nice and all it's just that I have other goals in mind. None of them particularly involve the Wayward Sons but your buddy just got under my skin. Huh maybe you are more alike than I realised.

Maybe I'm a sucker for punishment but if Faith or Doc find you half as annoying as I do then I'm sure I will have no problem in finding myself a partner.

Oh and as for you threatening my job... that's all well and good mate but you know what? You still can't intimidate me Chris. I know I'm better now than I was at Lethal Injection even if I haven't had an opponent "show up" and I'd happily stake my contract on that!

Back to top Go down
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:33 pm

Storm: You don't give a flying fuck about your belt Austin?

How come? Is it because you suck or is it because you think your Jesus?

That is your homework Mr Austin, I expect it in before I wish everyone in this place a very happy new year.

Oh wait, I said it. I smell detention for you.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Don't get me wrong bloke. I'm sure having a title is real nice and all it's just that I have other goals in mind. None of them particularly involve the Wayward Sons but your buddy just got under my skin. Huh maybe you are more alike than I realised.

Maybe I'm a sucker for punishment but if Faith or Doc find you half as annoying as I do then I'm sure I will have no problem in finding myself a partner.

Oh and as for you threatening my job... that's all well and good mate but you know what? You still can't intimidate me Chris. I know I'm better now than I was at Lethal Injection even if I haven't had an opponent "show up" and I'd happily stake my contract on that!

Sorry.

I have a tendency to rub douches the wrong way.

Like I said, partner or no, I'd be happy to show you just how little you really know in that ring any time.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:52 pm

That's convenient because I'd be happy to oblige you.

How about we leave your buddy out of this for now. Taking down a washed up prick like you ought to impress the crowd. Maybe after you "show up" and have your face broken I will take the time to complete the quinella.

Then again, after picking your teeth out of my knuckles, I'll probably be about as interested in the Wayward Sons as Jessica was in keeping her legs shut.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:25 pm

OOC: Also I'll mention this here.

I'm proud of Bone Bone for stepping to the plate for Team Ammunition, not only did he bring us a solid show but he got EXP Points for his other Head Writing Job...mad props for that sir.

I say 2 FMPs for the man.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:45 am

Abel Steele wrote:
That's convenient because I'd be happy to oblige you.

How about we leave your buddy out of this for now. Taking down a washed up prick like you ought to impress the crowd. Maybe after you "show up" and have your face broken I will take the time to complete the quinella.

Then again, after picking your teeth out of my knuckles, I'll probably be about as interested in the Wayward Sons as Jessica was in keeping her legs shut.

Leave her out of this you son of a bitch.

I fuckin' knew you were no better than the rest of these cheap shotting dicks round here. You can talk about talent all you want, but at the end of the day all you fuckers have are jabs at the ones I love.

Grow some balls and talk about the guy whose going to jack your jaw into your brain pain, not the lass who isn't a part of this you fuckin' chicken shit.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:35 am

Wow, sensitive much? That's quite a reaction from a one line throw away comment cobber.....

I actually don't really care a lick about the bitch's past, she's just another example of the lowlife scum you seem to surround yourself with. So let's talk bout you then shall we? I wonder are you so keen on her because her fucked up waste of a life makes you seem slightly less of a fucking blight on humanity in comparison? Or maybe it's a case of knowing that you pulled her from a life of misery, is enough to let you look your sorry ass in the mirror every morning?

Either way if you didn't want that little tramp's business to be known then you should have kept her the hell away from this place. You said you were smart and then you are surprised when someone makes comment about the two dollar whore you bring home??

This will be the last time I talk about Jessica. I think the girl deserves a second chance, even if it has to be with you, but you should know by now that if you cut a promo video and make her a part of it then I'm afraid, you dumb fuck, that she is fair game. I should know, I had get rid of the only family I have away to make it stop. Maybe you could do the same, after all you seem to be good at "getting rid" of family members.....
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 pm

I'm sorry I can't cut myself off from the people I love like you, you desensitized prick.

But you know what I'm sick of rising to your bait. You have to attack the woman I love instead of me because you're a fucking coward. Just like Ethan Black before you, you just don't have the balls to do anything but rag on something you can't have. Hey, it's like title belts all over again. You say she deserves a second chance after you call her every derogatory name you're little peanut brain can come up with. And you think I'm the bad guy bye? She's only fair game because you little pussies don't see anything wrong with attacking women. I can relate, used to think the same way, then my balls dropped again and I realized the only ones worth beating are the arrogant little asses like you.

You're right though I'm good at making people go away.

I'll be happy to do that to you bye.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:54 pm

OOC: If I can divert your attention for just one moment.

There should be a card up for 12.3 relatively soon. Hopefully in a day or two, it will be settled and sorted.

Go back to your previously scheduled Jedi mind tricks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:06 am

Hey, Abel.

While I appreciate what you did in my match... if you do it again, I'm gon' lariat your head off, y'hear?

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!   AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 12.2 RESULTS!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3