Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!

Go down 
+16
Storm183
Matt Dunn
John Derrick
Kaoru
Leon Caprice
Rottata
Lazyking
iDeAndes
Skyler Striker
MASS Caesar
Vincent Van Rose
Jeff
Cactus Sam
Gabriel Crow
the nick bryson
RCA
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:20 pm

I'm a rockstar, I'm a dealer
I'm a servant, I'm a leader
I'm a savior, I'm a sinner, I'm a killer
I'll be anything you want me to be

It’s been too much of the same shit. Always shock value, always talentless caveman wrestling, the nation has been suffering.

Silent as a witness
Make your heart race with a death kiss
I'm a soldier in a blood war
In the peace corp, I am everything you'll ever be

One division remains, tearing up the competition, running over them like tanks over dead soldiers. Lethal Weapons answer to the boom of dynamite, the pop of bullets and the hue of blue.

Loser number zero
Play the victim, end up a hero
I'm a teacher, preacher
Liar, I am everything, everything

This is the home to the real talent, those who haven’t forgotten their roots, those who know how to wrestle, how to fight, and how to go to war.

It's a revelation, celebration, graduation
Times collide watch the world awaken
All the past regrets from days gone by

You know who they are, you know what they do…

Let it go, Let it die

And the soldiers you are about to see are the best in the fucking world at what they do…for THIS IS…

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! Ammnewlogodraft

“Let it Die” by Ozzy Osbourne plays as Ammunition starts up! The spotlights pan around the sold-out U.S. Bank Arena as Steel Blue, Silver, and White pyro detonates at the entranceway and the ring posts. The crowd is at a frenzy as the view settles on Son of Repoman and Dalby Sound.

SoR: WELLLLLLCOME TO AMMUNITION! I’m Son of Repoman along with the ESTEEMED Dalby Sound, and we’re coming to you live from the sold-out U.S. Bank Arena here in the Queen City of Cincinnati, Ohio!

Sound: What a night we have planned for you all, we have the continuation of the FMW Games as well as a Unified Tag Team Title match!

SoR: Well, without further adieu-…

“Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron plays as Commissioner Christian G. Smitten saunters out to boos, microphone in hand. Smitten grins as he signals for his music to be cut.

Smitten: I apologize for the interruption…well, not really, but Mr. Repenovich, I have a matter to attend to which involves you, so you attention is needed.

Sound: What doctrine does the Legal Eagle have planned for you?

SoR: Not sure.

Smitten: Repenovich, it has come to my attention that recently you have been reinstated in Lords of Pain Wrestling, who for all intents and purposes are a rival of ours, despite our inception from their stupidity-drenched close-mindedness. I also understand that you have a position of authority there including duties as an in-ring talent.

Sound: You mole!

SoR: Hardly.

Smitten: As it were, Mr. Repenovich. I do not want to place my company in danger of being exploited and given your greater sense of responsibility in LPW, in the interest of fairness I must relieve you of your Play-by-Play duties…effective immediately. I wish you the best in all of your future endeavors, now if you please…

Smitten motions for SoR to come to the stage where he is. SoR does so without much of a fight or positive look about him. The crowd boos as Sound looks on stunned. Repo salutes the crowd after shaking Smitten’s hand, and departs. Sound grabs a mike and asks of Smitten.

Sound: Excuse me sir, but I’m not exactly Joey Styles. I refuse to strain my voice like a prepubescent girl screaming ‘Oh My God’ just to call this show alone. I could, but my talents are best in analysis. Who will replace Son of Repoman?

Smitten: Mr. Sound, I always have things covered. Here is the new play-by-play commentator for Ammunition, like you Sound, he has a ‘unique’ mind for wrestling.

Sound: That I can get behind…

HONOR-ROLLEES THEY TOLD ME I SHOULD COME DOWN COUSINS, BUT I FLATLY REFUSE I AIN’T DUMBIN’ DOWN NOTHIN’!!!!!

A loud pop emanates from the crowd as “Dumb it Down” by Lupe Fiasco signals the arrival of HOSTYLE as makes his way out, casually dressed. He throws the “H” hand sign up before shaking hands with Smitten. Sound is clearly throwing a fit as Hostyle makes his way down. He takes his seat besides Sound, who is incredulous.

Hostyle: What’s cracking, Dullby?

Sound: Of all the people…OF ALL THE PEOPLE? The damned spot-monkey of all spot-monkeys?

Hostyle: Still haven’t opened your mind after all this time, huh? Shame. Anyway, what’s on tap for tonight, cock-jockey?

Sound: Ugh…anyway, we have FMW Games matches scheduled.

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! Fmwgames

Hostyle: Cool, cool. According to the notes one of the big ones is the new guy Kaoru Hanayama taking on The Celt.

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! Roster_k_hanayama
VS.
FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! Roster_celt

Sound: My money’s personally on Kaoru.

Hostyle: Well, I guess I’ll go with Kaoru too. He is on the brand I work for and thus reps the best interest of professional wrestling.

Sound: As if you do. And our main event is for the tag team titles. The Wayward Sons challenge the volatile Crash Scene for the right to be called the best tag team in FMW.

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! Roster_wayward_sons
FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! FullMetalTagTeamChampionship
FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! Roster_crash_scene

Hostyle: Ugh…that frumunda-munch.

Sound: What? You seem to have a problem with one of the guys?

Hostyle: Problem is an understatement, that puta Chris decided to ruin what was going to be a low-key, quiet retiring from the ring.

Sound: OH…you mean when he damn near put his foot through your skull twice? That was, well, heinous but you had it coming. At least the champs are what you call innovators.

Hostyle: No secret who I’m going for then, is it?

Sound: What happened to best interest of the brand?

“Stuff is Messed Up” by The Offspring plays as Bryce Thorne arrogantly makes his way to the ring to boos. He mounts the turnbuckle and flips back his head covering to reveal himself.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an AMMUNITION VERSUS CORRUPTION match for one point in the FMW GAMES! Introducing first, from Hollywood, California weighing 245 pounds, BRYCE THORNE!

Hostyle: Judging by his entrance, and his epic fail of an interruption last show, I guess he feels like he’s better than everyone.

Sound: He’s big on popular stuff, Twitter, etc. He’s like David Otunga if Otunga could wrestle.

Hostyle: And who says the white Mr. Jennifer Hudson can?

Sound: …since you said it and he has a job here I have to disagree with you.

“Bad Company” by Five Finger Death Punch plays as Axel Van Osbourne rises onto the stage, wearing a Carson Palmer jersey. This brings about louder cheers for the hometown product as he makes his way to the ring, all business.

Cherry: His opponent, from Cincinnati, Ohio weighing 255 pounds….AXEL VAN OSBOURNE!

Hostyle: Think he’s going to get his first win in his own backyard?

Sound: I hope so, I’m tired of hearing him piss and moan backstage. As it were, there’s nothing like home cooking so I’d assume that now would be the time. The guy showed promise in his debut but since then, his efforts have been wildly inconsistent.

Hostyle: Maybe if he changed up his offense on occasion he’d have a win by now.

Sound: As if his powerbomb isn’t finisher-worthy?

Hostyle: How would we know, he’s never gotten to use it!

Sound: This argument again??

As Hostyle and Sound go back and forth arguing, the bell sounds. Thorne and AVO lock up. AVO, holding the leverage advantage quickly goes into an arm-wrench. Thorne tries to work out of it but AVO transitions into a short-arm clothesline.

Sound: Pay attention to the match, ignoramus!

Hostyle: Running from the argument already huh? Anyway, ‘AVO’ or whatever this hombre is called, has the advantage now with a side headlock. Thorne trying to work out of it.

Sound: People really underestimate how effective a proper headlock can be, the pressure to the side of the cranium can disorientate, it’s pretty painful. Hell, if someone is strong enough they could do damage with it.

Hostyle: Thorne counters into a back suplex, he quickly goes for a pin but only gets a count of uno, or one for the more English-inclined.

Sound: Keep it simple, stupid. Don’t have time for your gibberish.

Hostyle: As if I care what you of all people think. I own you.

Sound: Do your job before you get iTapped.

Hostyle: Pfft. And Thorne holds the advantages, using his Martial Arts background to stave off AVO…HARD kick to the leg there!

Sound: Trying to take the vertical base, very smart.

Thorne fires another shoot kick and goes for an Irish Whip, but AVO manages to counter into a Sidewalk Slam. AVO doesn’t go for the pin, instead beginning to soften up the back with ‘Demolition-esque’ axe handle smashes. Thorne manages a poke to the eye as the ref admonishes him, but when he gets to his feet AVO is back on him with some overhand rights.

Hostyle: This one’s breaking down into a brawl here, Axel’s clearly getting the better of OH MY! Dope-tastic Reverse legsweep from Mr. Moviestar! He sent him face first into the turnbuckles with that one.

Sound: Nice…Thorne is showing himself to be rather competent in the ring at times, but if Axel is going to win well he needs to get his head back into it. He had the right idea going for the back but he has to be more aggressive.

Thorne begins to foot choke the grounded AVO, breaking the illegal move at four. He snatches AVO to his feet, but AVO staggers with a STIFF kick to the gut. Thorne shakes it off and stuns AVO with a jumping forearm smash.

Hostyle: So we can agree on something, eh Soundless?

Sound: Sure, long as its anti-you.

Hostyle: Terrible joke.

Sound: Unlike your brand of ‘wrestling’ was, I wasn’t joking…textbook suplex from Thorne there!

Hostyle: He floatovers into a cover, Uno, Dos, AVO gets the shoulder up! And don’t talk about my brand of wrestling; it has bested many a foe, including your boring ass.

Sound: I allowed it to happen.

Thorne starts to grow frustrated, and quickly goes for “Thorned”, but AVO back body drops out of it. Thorne scramble to his feet and is dropped by a back elbow. He rises again and this time is drilled with a powerslam! AVO rises to his feet, thrusting the “devil horns” in the air as the crowd slowly starts to get behind him. He motions for Thorne to rise, and as he does, Thorne fires a wild roundhouse, which AVO blocks.

Hostyle: Axel was a step ahead there, Thorne’s back to his feet, and thunderous spinebuster from the ‘Once and Future King’!

Sound: Axel’s got the momentum now, and his strategy is clearly starting to take effect, go for the kill kid, stop playing to the crowd!

Hostyle: See, boring. Crowd reaction is a factor in making a star.

Sound: Probably what’s wrong with the company today. Focus more on the ability and not the ‘name value’ or ‘crowd reaction’ per se.

AVO Irish Whips the laboring Thorne, who manages to counter on the rebound with a running bulldog. He covers, only getting two. Thorne, used to having things his way, begins to clearly grow frustrated as he argues with the ref.

Hostyle: Someone’s got their panties twisted here!

Sound: Axel is making his way up, yeahhhh! Drills him with a Full Nelson Backbreaker! That’ll teach him to take his eye of the ball!

Hostyle: So you’re pulling for Axel? Isn’t he on the green brand?

Sound: Hell if I know, I’m sure Cherry will tell us whenever one of these guys win, he has to get paid for something besides knowing names, weight and hometown.

Hostyle: Well it looks like we’re about to find out because AVO is calling for an Encore!

AVO grabs Thorne, who breaks away from his grasp and nails him with a dropkick. Thorne pulls himself up, grimacing as he charges AVO but AVO quickly jaw-jacks him with a ‘HHH’ High Knee. Not wasting anytime, he sets him up, does an ‘air guitar’ solo and lifts…

Hostyle: He’s got ‘em up….and he slams the hell out of him with the FINAL ENCORE Powerbomb! Lacks in originality…

Sound: But is all trumps in impact!

Hostyle: UNO, DOS, TRES! ADIOS, MUCHACHO!

The crowd pops as Axel hops up, completely ecstatic! After his hand is raised, he runs around the ring, barely able to contain his glee at garnering a W. “Bad Company” by Five Finger Death Punch plays as Axel slides on his knees, playing ‘Air Guitar Hero’ to his heart’s desire.

Cherry: Here is your winner, representing and earning ONE POINT for Distortion, AXEL VAN OSBOURRRRRRNE!!!!

Axel Van Osbourne (6.51 APS + 2.3 votes = 8.81 total)
Bryce Thorne (5.01 APS + 0.1 votes - 0.2 penalty = 4.91 total)

Sound: Kid looks like he’s won the FMW title with his antics. But he’s finally got a win, now let’s seem him build on the foundation.

Hostyle: Wouldn’t kill you to have some emotion, pal.

Sound: I have plenty of emotion, pardon me for being a professional about my job.

Hostyle: Meh, well congrats to Osbourne…Dude is in the crowd now…whoa.

AVO slaps hands with whoever he can, as he holds his hands up triumphantly. Bryce rolls out the ring, clearly disoriented.

Hostyle: Strong start to the night, we’ve got more for you peeps so hold tight because Ammunition is coming back in a flash!

Last edited by RCA on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen…Ammunition and “Legendary”: The game

http://www.digitalbattle.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/legendary.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

present…

THE RECOIL OF THE WEEK!

Last Week on Ammunition 11.1 wrote:
Crow is throwing a huge fit as both Michaels and Kaoru start to rise. Michaels pulls himself up and Kaoru is right after, knocking Michaels to the apron with a bulrush. As Crow argues with the ref, Kaoru readies that right arm and runs to the ropes. Crow turns around…THWACK!!!!!!!

Crowd: OOOOOHHHH!!!!

SoR: GO! LIATH! LARIATOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Sound: Jesus effin’ Christ he got all of it, seems like a part of the big man’s arm caught him in the face!

At six foot three and tipping the scales at 320 pounds, the ‘Iron Goliath’ Kaoru Hanayama has done nothing but make an impact all over the Ammunition division and FMW as a whole. Gabriel Crow however, wasn’t impressed. The two began a trash-talk war prior to their C-4 title match with champion Drew Michaels and Kaoru thought it best to allow his actions to speak for him. And as we just saw his patented “Goliath Lariat” speaks volumes when it connects.

With the tsunami-like force that the mammoth Kaoru brings behind it, as well as the deceptive quickness and acceleration which starts the move, the brutalizing strike is not only a crash course in the kind of wrestler Kaoru is, but it’s only a taste of what kind of impact that is par for the course on Ammunition, with the human body as our weapon of choice. The impact of this particular maneuver was the nail in the coffin for Crow, sending him twisting through the air like an Olympic Diver and making a believer out of him, in addition to aggravating the concussion suffered by Crow at Lethal Injection. Kaoru may speak softly, but his metaphorical ‘big stick’ says all that needs to be said.

Last Week on Ammunition 11.1 wrote:
Crow turns around…THWACK!!!!!!!

Crowd: OOOOOHHHH!!!!

SoR: GOOOOOOOO! LIIIIIIATHHHHHHHHH! LARRRRRRRIARRRRTTTTTTTOOOOOO!!!!!!!

and that was...

THE RECOIL OF THE WEEK!

Brought to you by "Legendary", the game where Unexplainable doesn't mean Impossible.

http://www.digitalbattle.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/legendary.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

And the only division you can find the most hard-hitting, unexplainable displays of athleticism and pure wrestling in the world...

Sound: We’re back to Ammunition with the second round of the FMW games…which by the way we are NOT winning at this moment.

Hostyle: Speaking of not winning, the two competitors in this match have been on a roll…straight downhill. Since taking over for Eric Scorpio, Gabriel Crow hasn’t figured it out. Losing his last two matches on Ammunition. Granted, two of those three were C-4 title matches. But after a wave of momentum, he got pinned by Drew Michaels twice. You have to believe it’ll be a while before we see him in the title picture again.

Sound:But MASS definitely has the edge when it comes to losing. Crow went down in two hard-fought matches rather decisively. The Roman has marked an L on his record for seven or eight shows now. Hell, I can’t remember the last time he’s won.

Hostyle:I do. Anarchy 7.3. November 26th, 2008. I was there.

Sound:…well damn. That was a long time ago. Both of them looking to get back on the winning track tonight. Let’s go to ringside for the introductions!

Cherry: The following Ammunition versus Corruption match is scheduled for one fall, and is a Gold Card Gauntlet Qualifying Match! Introducing first from Dallas, Texas weighing 245 pounds…representing the Ammunition brand…GABRIEL CROW!

The arena is doused in black and purple light as a crow shadow descends the ramp, hanging over the ring. Gabriel exits the back at the :30 second mark after the crash of voices and the chanting begins in “Oh Death” by Jen Titus. He glides to the ring with the tempo of the song, antagonizing the fans with icy stares and gestures. Gabriel leaps from the floor to the apron and climbs the closest turnbuckle, soaking up the crowd's reactions. The crow shadow that covers the ring causes the arena to strobe purple and black lights, highlighting the three blood tears on Gabriel's left cheek and making the pasty-white makeup shine under black light. As the song ends with the phrase "Nothing satisfies me but your soul", Gabriel points to the ramp at his next opponent or whoever is in the ring, raising his arm as the last chorus sings "My name is Death and the end is here".

Cherry: And his opponent…from Rome, Italy… weighing in at 225 pounds…representing the Corruption brand…MASS CAESAR!

The lights of the arena dim as “Might of Rome” by Hans Zimmer ominously hums to life. The lights dim in expectation. From the entrance ramp, just as the bass drums roar to crescendo, emerges MASS Caesar in full Roman legionnaire armor and cloak. Flavius Mercury is by his side, as ever. Full of his usual pomp, MASS marches down the ramp in lockstep, attempting to give off the aura of military discipline, while Flavius sings his praises to any fan that will listen. After finally making it down to the ring, Caesar gives one last imperious stare to an unimpressed Gabe Crow and begins to slowly take off the elaborate armor, beginning with his cloak.

Sound: Damn. That was some entrance.

Hostyle: Gladiator really was a great movie.

The last of his armor finally off, MASS takes one last portly breath before sliding into the ring. The referee explains the rules as both men exchange stares. Gabriel’s is one of lingering malice. MASS’ is one of bravado and indignation. Finally, the bell sounds and the two square off.

Sound: We are underway!

Hostyle: Straight out of the gate, Gabriel locks up MASS Caesar and powers him down to one knee. Crow outweighs MASS by a clean twenty pounds and has a seven inch height advantage.

Sound: And he has great taste in eyeshadow too.

Hostyle: MASS trying to get up off of his knee…but Crow muscles him all the way into the turnbuckle. Referee comes in, looking for the clean break. Gabriel lets him go...but immediately hits him with a series of brutal clubbing strikes to the chest!

Sound: I think you’re supposed to cover up…not sink down into the corner like that.

Hostyle:No kidding. Caesar giving way a bit under the weight of the blows. Crow hooks him under the arm…and sends him flying back out to the middle of the ring with a hiptoss!

Sound: Not exactly the ideal start if you want to break your losing streak. Flavius Mercury is displeased.

Hostyle: Gabriel Crow, laying into MASS Caesar with a series of stomps, he’s content to keep it slow so far. He’s got MASS by the hair, forcing him back into a standing position. Crow hooks the head and drills him back into the mat with a DDT.

Sound: The delusional Roman did a headstand there. He put all six feet six inches into that.

Gabriel Crow has him by the hair again. He’s taking his time standing him up, probably looking for another big power move…the early flurry seems to have knocked the wind out of MASS.

Sound: Maybe he’ll beat him so badly that Caesar will go sane.

Hostyle: Gabriel Crow has him up. Looks to be setting for---MASS stomps on his toe! Crow reaching down reflexively and…spinning backfist! Veni, Vidi, Vici! Gabriel Crow staggers back! He caught him across the face while he was preoccupied with his toe!

Sound: I can’t believe that actually worked!

Hostyle: Crow still on his feet but stunned from that stiff strike! MASS quickly hits the ropes and…low angle dropkick to the shin! Gabriel Crow goes down to the floor! MASS Caesar with the quick cover. Un—

Sound: Kickout with authority by Crow, almost before the count even starts. It’ll take a lot more than that to put him down.

Hostyle: The Imperator not wasting any time. He goes for that side headlock while Gabriel Crow is still on the mat. Good use of leverage here by MASS Caesar. When you face a taller opponent, you want to get him down and put all of your weight on his head so that he can’t get back up.

Sound: Well he does have mascara boy down, that’s for sure. But I don’t think he can keep him down.

Hostyle: MASS Caesar cranking back on the headlock…Crow trying to stand up out of it. Gabriel progressing slowly, but still making some headway. He’s up on his hands and knees now---and MASS releases the headlock and goes to the back! He locks in the Roman Clutch! Inn--great piece of chain wrestling there by Caesar.

Sound:You wanted to say “innovative” there, didn’t you?

Hostyle: Shut up, cock jockey. MASS Caesar cranking back on that modified camel clutch. The referee going down to see if Gabe wants to give it up, but he says no. He’s got his arms going, trying to crawl his way to the ropes. It looks like the height difference is playing a part here. Because Gabe is taller, MASS’s legs aren’t quite getting under those longer arms.

Sound: I think his face-paint is going to be messed up after this one.

Hostyle: He’s almost there and…Gabriel Crow clenches it! The referee has to break up the hold. MASS arguing with the referee a bit, not wanting to let it go.

Sound: The schizoid should be keeping an eye on his opponent. He’s giving Rue Paul time to recover. Flavius Mercury is screaming at him from ringside.

Hostyle: Looks like he heard him. MASS, remembering that he’s still in a match, gives Crow a couple of shots as the Demon of Violence gets to his feet. MASS, still in control, hits the ropes. Looking for a big strike…

Sound:…and runs right into a spinning spinebuster, Arn Anderson style! Crow planted him. He almost got driven down with all the other Roman fossils! Mercury is displeased.

Hostyle: Crow now looking for the momentum shift. Wasting very little time, he drags MASS up by his head. Gabriel, grabbing him around the waist…and he plants Caesar with a confident sidewalk slam!

Sound: He pulls the leg back immediately for the cover. One---Tw-Kickout!

Hostyle: Gabriel didn’t get him, but he’s taken the steam out of him. Trying to play the power game once again, he’s taken MASS up to his feet. Crow has him by the arm and…big Irish whip into the turnbuckle! Caesar connects chest-first!

Sound: Too bad he took that armor off. I think I just heard his sternum crack.

Hostyle: Crow on the attack, grabbing MASS by the back of the neck and driving his face into the turnbuckle once…twice…three times. MASS Caesar looking dazed, slumping forward against that steel post. Gabe is backing away, creating some space.

Sound: I smell bad intentions.

Hostyle: Crow charges forward…big boot connects right between the shoulder blades! Again, that sternum caught between a rock and a hard place.

Sound: A little harder and he would have impaled him on that turnbuckle.

Hostyle:MASS collapses back onto the mat. Focal point of the attack seems to be that chest ever since those clubbing strikes in the beginning of the match. Gabriel delivers a few more stomps to the torso for good measure.

Sound: If there are pieces of the turnbuckle in there, he’s driving ‘em deeper and deeper.

Hostyle: …and now Crow gets down on the mat and digs the point of his elbow right into that soft spot above the stomach and below the chest. Crude but effective submission as the would-be Emperor writhes in pain.

Sound: Flavius Mercury looks like he’s about to crap a gerbil.

Hostyle: The Demon of Violence finally released the hold, and drags MASS back up to his feet. Crow looking for another Irish whip…

Sound: Not a bad strategy by Gabriel Crow…knock the wind out of your opponents chest and then make him run. MASS Caesar goes into the ropes. Crow ducks under making him run some more…now gets down and looks for the big back body drop…

Hostyle:...but he telegraphs it! MASS delivers a big kick! Crow’s chin goes flying up to the rafters! Caesar takes advantage of Gabriel’s exposed height and gets under, taking him up into the fireman’s carry position…and he drills him with The Last Imperator! Both men down from the force of the maneuver!

Sound: Flavius screaming at Caesar to make the cover. Both guys on the mat…this is just like the ending of Rocky II.

Hostyle: MASS Caesar comes to and hips his way over to Gabriel Crow for the cover. Uno…Dos….

Sound:…NO, compadre! Gabriel Crow gets the shoulder up!

Hostyle: Flavius Mercury pounding the mat at ringside. He can’t believe it. Now it’ll be a race to see who can get to their feet and keep the pressure on.

Sound: Call me crazy, but I think it’ll be the guy who hit the move.

Hostyle: MASS Caesar manages to get back up to his feet. He looks at Crow and…

Sound:…and would you look at that! The Roman lets out a scream and beats his chest. I---I think he’s hulking…no….he’s Caesaring up! He feels the spirit of Roman Legionnaires inside him! MASS Caesar is showing the audience the thumbs-down….just like in Gladiator!

Hostyle: That movie really was cool. MASS feeling that the end is near. He staggers across the ring and begins to measure Gabriel Crow! Crow crawling in the opposite direction from Caesar into the ropes, most likely to drag himself up. But I don’t think he realizes what’s behind him.

Sound: MASS Caesar puts the arm out to the side. I think he’s calling for the Roman Candle!

Hostyle: Caesar measures Crow for that big lariat. Gabriel now back up to his feet. He turns around…MASS charges!

Sound: NO! He caught him by the throat! He caught him by the throat! Gabriel Crow has him by the throat! He’s going to do it! He’s going to chokeslam him! Gabe Crow looking into the eyes of a helpless MASS Caesar!

Hostyle: He lifts him up….wait a second! MASS Caesar grabs the ropes! MASS, aware of his surroundings, reaches behind Gabe and grabs the rope! Gabriel can’t lift him. Caesar takes a step forward…

BOOM

Sound: …what the hell? Where in the blue hell did that come from!

Hostyle: That was Nero’s Last Wish! He hit Nero’s Last Wish! MASS straight away into the cover!

Sound: Wait…I’m so confused…stop!

Hostyle: Uno….Dos….TRES!

The referee calls for the bell!

Cherry: Here is your winner ….advancing to the Gold Card Gauntlet…MASS CAESAR!!!!!!

MASS Caesar (8.17 APS + 1.0 votes = 9.17 total)
Gabriel Crow (7.67 APS + 1.4 votes = 9.07 total

“Might of Rome” by Hans Zimmer hits as Caesar roars in triumph. He quickly takes his leave, trailed by an ecstatic Mercury as Crow gets to all fours, clearly unhappy.

Sound: He…he won? He actually won? But how?

Hostyle: When Gabe had him in that chokehold, MASS lunged forward, forcing Gabriel’s arm to bend at the elbow….allowing him to catch it in that arm-trap cravatte and then drill him backwards with Nero’s Last Wish. That was one hell of an innovative counter if I do say so myself. And I know innovation.

Sound: I knew you wanted to say it. Look at his face! MASS Caesar is stunned. He can scarcely believe it. Flavius Mercury has gotten into the ring and jumped into MASS’s arms out of pure joy. He’s won his first match since November of 2008! Meanwhile, Crow’s losing streak continues.

We fade from the ring as Crow leaves the ring angrily.

Last edited by RCA on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Hostyle: Romeo and X are two men with a lot of history between them. It all goes back to when the two had struck a deal to knock off that d-bag Chris Austin oh-so-long ago. But as we all witnessed, that very much went south.

Sound: And let’s not forget St. Michael Dreamkiller in all of this. He’s been screwing Romeo ever since he was the Anarchy GM! These two have more history between them than the covers of a history textbook. And tonight, it all comes to a head. Ringside for the introductions, bitches!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen…the following contest is scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first…from Manhattan, New York…weighing in at 240pounds…ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEO!

"Come to Life” by Alter Bridge begins to play. The house lights turn red as Romeo makes his entrance, slowly walking down the ramp and to the ring. When he gets inside of it, he climbs on one of the turnbuckles and glares around at the audience like a hunting hawk, as red sparks fall from the rafters.

Sound: He is ALL business. You can bet he remembers the history well, and he’s looking for payback.

Hostyle: He’d better be all business. Romeo has been on a bad run as of late, ever since his attempt to capture the title from TyranT. Losing tonight to an old rival won’t be doing him any favors.

Cherry:And his opponent…from Parts Unknown, weighing 309 pounds…accompanied to the ring by St. Michael Dreamkiller…he is ECKSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

“Freak on a Leash” by Korn begins to blare, prompting headbangs from some people in the audience. The lights dim as the crowd reactions waxes and wanes in anticipation of the X. Romeo stares down the ramp, completely zeroed in on the task at hand. Focusing on the mouth of the entrance, the camera waits……and waits…until the lights turn back to normal.

Hostyle: Umm…

Sound: Looks like he’s fashionably late.

Cherry, unsure of what to do, announces the name again.

Cherry: He is…X!

The arena dims once more, “Freak on a Leash” restarts in earnest. The fans cheer once again, though with considerably less energy than the first time. The music plays through. Romeo exchanges glances with the referee, who shrugs as the lights are once again forced back to their normal setting.

Sound: Hmm. Looks like X isn’t here.

Hostyle: Gee…what BRILLIANT observation! You damn co—

Sound: –Cock jockey, yeah, I know, I know already.

As some within the crowd begin to boo, the ringside official is at a loss. Romeo approaches him and begins to lobby for the beginning of the ten count. The referee has no choice but to begin.

1…2…3…

Hostyle: Yep..he’s counting him out. I think the fans just lost their money’s worth.

4…5…6…7…

Sound: What a gyp.

8..9…“Oh Death” by Jen Titus blares out through the titan tron

Sound: That's not X.

Hostyle: Hey…master-of-the-obvious!

Gabriel Crow exits the back, still in wrestling gear. His hair is soaked in the sweat of the previous match with MASS Caesar. Romeo gives the ref a “what the fuck is he doing here?” look, as Gabriel calls for the microphone.

Crow: Cut the music.

The sound technicians comply. Romeo walks over to the ropes and stares at Gabriel in amused arrogance, ready to listen.

Crow: Yes, yes…I know. All you hypocritical sheep do not have to adjust your sets. Your regularly scheduled programming should, in fact, be Romeo versus the X. But it isn’t. And it isn’t for no other reason than I SAY it isn’t. You filthy insignificant maggots disrespect me every week.

The cheap shot draws boos immediately from the crowd. Romeo chuckles.

Crow: …and that’s fine. That’s just fine. I don’t need the approval of refuse like yourselves. Your hollow jeers mean nothing. The reason I’m here isn’t because you peons don’t respect me…It’s because Full Metal Wrestling doesn’t respect me.

Sound: Oh that’s original. Reaaallly original.

The crowd boos again. Romeo rolls his eyes as he slouches on the third rope.

Crow: No matter what kind of statement I make, the ignorant sacks of pus that calls themselves “management” always twiddles their thumbs and find excuses to hold me back. I was the dominant member of Danse Macabre…the best tag team to come along in this industry for the past four years. “Sorry Gabriel…there’s just no market for tag teams, Gabriel.” I joined forces with one of the most dominant forces in FMW history, Eric Scorpio. “Sorry Gabriel…you’re good, but you’re no Eric Scorpio. It’s all about Eric right now, Gabriel.” I pin Eric Scorpio’s shoulders to the mat, and force him out of the promotion. I destroy the world class tag team that I carried on my shoulders, and finally get the C-4 title shot I want. “Sorry Gabriel…the referee ruled you unable to continue, Gabriel. Yes, we’re sure you were responsive but that’s the way it goes sometimes…”

The crowd boos as Romeo grows rather annoyed.

Crow: I get my rightful rematch in a triple threat with a man who didn’t even earn the right to be in the contendership picture in the first place. “Bad luck Gabriel…you got caught from behind by two finishing maneuvers…Sorry, but we can’t market you as a contender with two losses. Back of the line for you, Gabriel.” And tonight…tonight’s match was just the latest in a long line of disrespect. This promotion doesn’t show me respect? I don’t show it any respect either. This match isn’t taking place…because I’m willing it not to.

Tumultuous boos from the crowd. In the ring, Romeo has gone to call for a microphone of his own, snickering slightly, before coming back to face Gabriel and the entrance ramp.

Romeo: Excuse me, I wasn’t quite listening. My fault. If you could just explain what that last---Ohhhh! You mean losing cleanly to a wrestler who hasn’t won a match in a year and a half? Was that it? Did I ge--

Before Romeo even finishes the sentence, Crow is on his way to the ring.

Hostyle: Ohhhh snap, I think it’s about to go down!

Gabriel slides under the bottom rope, immediately standing chest-to-chest with Romeo. The two men briefly eye each other…before Gabriel throws a right hand!

Sound: It’s ooooooonnn! Crow and Romeo! Crow and Romeo! Trading shots!

The scene immediately degenerates as Romeo and Gabriel Crow begin to exchange big right hands, not even bother to cover up. The referee attempts to separate the two men as they lock up and stumble into a turnbuckle, still attempting to land bodyblows. The ringside attendees cautiously slide in as well, trying to pull the men off of each other. At first, they meet success...Romeo is taken to one side of the ring as Gabriel is kept in the corner.

Sound: Well thank goodness that’s o—

Romeo breaks free and tackles Gabriel, as the two men wrestle each other to the floor! They roll over viciously, each man trying to get into a mounted position. Additional referees come flooding down the ramp, attempting to defuse the unsanctioned conflict.
The conflict looks to have no end in sight, until “Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron hits.

Sound: There we go! Now it’s time for some order!

The familiar face and attire of Christian G. Smitten saunters down to the entranceway. The commissioner is immediately given a microphone, as he looks at the ring disdainfully. His entrance music paralyzes the fistfight just long enough for the officials to take advantage. Gabriel Crow is pinned to the mat face down by FMW security, while Romeo’s arms are hooked from behind.

Smitten: Well what do we have here. When will you ever learn, huh? We have a really simple system here. Corruption is the hardcore brand. Distortion is the gimmicky brand. Ammunition? Ammunition is the pure….the PURE wrestling brand. Yet here you idiots are in an unbooked contest, turning the ring into a damn warzone!

Smitten pauses and tugs at his jacket, trying to do it as roughly as possible to show his disgust.

Smitten: X isn’t here tonight. But that doesn’t concern either of you anymore, because your bullshit here tonight has made up my mind for me! You want to turn my ring into a warzone? Then I’ll send you bastards straight to the front line!

Sound: What’s he mean by that?

Hostyle: I think I know exactly what he means…

Smitten: That’s right! Your shenanigans tell me that I’ve put this off for way too goddamn long. So without further ado, per request of C-4 Champion Drew Michaels, team Ammunition for WAR GAMES is going to consist of…Alex O’Rion!

Cheers.

Smitten: Chris Austin!

Boos.

Smitten: Romeo!

Boos.

Smitten: X was supposed to be on this team…but since his big dumb ass isn’t here tonight, he’s out! Crow, I like what you just showed here, and since you feel so slighted, I'll give you a chance to prove yourself. So YOU, GABRIEL CROW, ARE THE FINAL MEMBER OF TEAM AMMUNITION. Now get out of my ring.

Smitten’s music hits, as the commissioner disappears backstage. The officials begin dragging Romeo and Gabriel through opposite ropes. The two men stare daggers at each other, knowing they are now on the same team.

Sound: Huge announcement by the Commish! Team Ammunition’s roster for the Wargames is now set…but there’s some explosive elements in that mix!

Hostyle: I said it would get real and it did. Two men who have been getting along tenuously and two men who just tried to beat each other’s asses? That’s not my idea of a cohesive team. Ammunition may have just gotten royally screwed over.

Sound: And there’s plenty more to be done. We’ll be right back!

We fade in backstage. Chris Austin is pacing in the ‘Wayward Sons’ locker room and the crowd boos his image on the screen. Uncharacteristically, no hood is on his head and his face shows nervousness.

RCA: This is it, Austin. All the work and the scouting is done. Can’t choke again…won’t be safe for anyone. I must be the example for my students. I can not fail in front of them…

???: A little uptight are we, Jenny?

Austin halts as the crowd favorite Alex O’Rion walks into the view, pulling on his O’Rion tee. Austin’s head turns back and his eyes show slight annoyance.

O’Rion: Well you should be. My pie didn’t just eat itself.

RCA: Pie? I’m moments away from the biggest damn match in my career and you’re talking about pie?

O’Rion: Two things, bye. One, it’s ‘we’re’ as in tag team. Two, hell yeah. I know you took ze pie so come up with it, buy me another one or prepare for ze bat to the stomach treatment!

The crowd chuckles as O’Rion smiles. Austin is clearly in no mood.

RCA: You mother fu-

O’Rion: Hey, hey now…we’re not kiddie rated but damn, have some tact. This is national TV we’re on.

RCA: You think I give two drops of rat piss about where we are? Your ass isn’t focused on the task at hand and I swear to God if you screw this up your pie won’t be the only thing that goes missing.

O’Rion: What do you mean about that, bye? Do we need to take this outside? If so, what I do to you won’t hold a candle to the ass-whooping I hand out to the roo-loving byes.

RCA: I dare you to swing. I dare you.

O’Rion and Austin go nose to nose. A confrontation brews in the air. O’Rion then begins to chuckle as Austin doesn’t follow.

RCA: What’s so funny?

O’Rion: You and your ‘bad ass’ act. You think I forgot about what happened to you a few days ago?

RCA: Now’s not the time to bring that up…

O’Rion: I don’t know, I think it would be a hell of a yarn to spin to the boys, if not the crowd at the Peddlers Pub after we win the tag team titles.

RCA:

O’Rion: I love shutting you up.

Austin, in anger grabs the TV and throws it against the wall as it shatters into several pieces. O’Rion shields his face before he looks back to Austin, a bit more seriously.

RCA: It’s been almost three years. THREE. I don’t have a damn thing to show for it except the Hayabusa Cup…now if you so much as even think about taking this lightly, I will break your face just like I did Hostyle.

O’Rion: It’s just a match and I don’t take matches lightly. Stop being so tight-assed all the time, if you loosened up maybe you’d be a champion already.

RCA: Like you know anything about being a champion worth a damn.

O’Rion: At least I’ve been there. Now, let’s take these belts on home. I think some gold would make us look handsome to the lasses.

RCA: You’re a handsome lass.

Austin leaves as O’Rion shakes his head and smirks.

O’Rion: I am a handsome lass.

O’Rion leaves. Fade out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Hostyle: Yo peeps, we’re back on the blue divvie and we’ve got a bad ass match for you here. The hard-hitting Celt is gonna try his Luck of the Irish against from what I understand, one of the more impressive new faces in FMW, Kaoru Hanayama. Winner gets to compete for the Gold Card which TyranT cost Abel Steele after PWNating him.

Sound: ‘Divvie’? Are you Latin or Black?

Hostyle: Latin pride, baby. But that was a shoutout to one of the great ‘Scrubs’ characters ever, Cole.

Sound: You’re an ignoramus is what you are…

Yo, aiyo, chumps are in trouble, boy, tongue pay double, boy
I'm trump tight, you better go home, and cuddle, boy
I leave you ducks in a puddle, buried under cuz of rubble
Turn your body, to sparks and stubbles

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is an AMMUNITION VERSUS CORRUPTION GOLD CARD QUALIFYING MATCH. Introducing first, from the Ryukyu Islands, Japan, weighing in at 320 pounds, he is the “Iron Goliath”, KAORU HANAYAMA!

The arena lights dim, as the low, powerful bass of “Take Sword” by RZA breaks out from the speakers. The audience already realizes what is to come. Most boo as Kaoru Hanayama's massive frame emerges from backstage with a blunt, glazed stare. Kaoru takes slow, heavy steps towards the ring, his face periodically shrouded by his swaying hair. Hanayama walks up the metal steps and menacingly steps through the ropes, wearing an emotionless look.

Sound: Ah yes, one of the more impressive people in FMW right now. This man can be scary at times, flat out. Celt has his hands full and as far as I go, Celt’s done for.

Hostyle: Not sure, Celty’s never been a quitter. Kaoru has his hands full.

Sound: He has a 105 pound weight advantage. Celt is done.

Cherry: And his opponent, from Castlebar, Ireland weighing in at 215 pounds, this is The Law…THE CELT!

Cherry climbs out of the ring as “The Warrior’s Code” by Dropkick Murphys hits the speakers. The Celt makes his way down pretty quickly and before the bell even rings Celt brings the fight to Kaoru, jumping him in the corner and pounding away with fists and forearms!

Hostyle: Orale! Celt’s not wasting any time here, not exactly the expected strategy in this match, but if a potential title shot is on the line, I’d be aggressive too.

Sound: It’s weird, but this actually may work. No one has ever thought it in their right mind to bring the fight to Kaoru. It could throw him off his game.

Kaoru covers up as Celt pounds away. The ref gets in between the two, and while Celt pushes past, the seconds are all Kaoru needs to recover and stun Celt with an overhand right and drop him down with a headbutt.

Sound: Well, maybe not.

Hostyle: Kaoru has Celt by that red hair now, whips him into the ropes…HUGE Flapjack from the Japanese King Kong!

Sound: Maybe he’d prefer Godzilla, you know that was based in Japan I believe.

Hostyle: The last one I saw was based in NYC, and if you saw the Hangover you’d know that Japs are quite shaken by Godzilla.

Kaoru bounces off the ropes, goes for a senton but Celt moves out of the way. As Kaoru sits up, Celt bounces off the ropes and takes down the big man with a low angle clothesline. Instead of going for a cover, Celt pops up to his feet and drops an elbow across Kaoru’s chest.

Sound: Now this is the strategy I expected. I know, Celt’s a brawler, but he should have the quickness advantage, keep moving and sticking and I am sure Celt will make this match interesting.

Kaoru starts to get to his feet as Celt pounds away on his back with forearm clubs. As he gets to a knee Celt cracks him with a Castlebar Kiss knee strike!

Sound: Right in the mush!

Hostyle: Based on what I heard about Kaoru, I don’t think anyone has ever pushed him like this. Celt with the cover…Uno, Kaoru gets up right before Dos!

Sound: Celt may be looking to bust out the piledriver pretty soon, he has loads of them.

Hostyle: Kaoru’s not gotten out of the blocks yet, and Celt’s aggression has to be the reason…

Celt waits for Kaoru to rise and he bounces off the ropes, but Kaoru is right there to meet him with a Kitchen Sink knee to the gut. Kaoru then takes Celt up over his head, and Press slams him to the outside!

Hostyle: That was a damn-near 12 foot drop and Celt landed with a wicked splat! His back has to be killing him now.

Sound: At least Kaoru can catch his bearings now, he needed something to garner some breathing room.

Kaoru checks his face for blood and heads to the outside as Celt begins to stir. Kaoru grabs Celt around the body and delivers a Belly-to-Belly Suplex. The ref’s count is up to four now as Kaoru grabs Celt and whips him with authority into the fan barrier before rolling back into the ring.

Sound: So he’s going to let Celt escape his wrath? Wow…Ah, I spoke too soon of course. My mistake.

Hostyle: You’re a mistake, yes. About time you admitted it!

Sound: Shut it. Kaoru has Celt now, and Celt’s fighting back, headbutt of his own!

Hostyle: HARD Euro Uppercut from the Law himself, and that may have rocked Celt there…ref’s count is up to Cinco…

Celt rolls into the ring, and stands up grimacing as he holds his back. Kaoru heads to the apron to get back into the ring but Celt baseball slides him back. As Kaoru tries again, he walks into a Tope con Hilo!

Sound: Celt is pulling out all the stops here, and he’s back in the ring, Kaoru’s a bit lost.

Hostyle: That was a nicely done aerial assault from the Irishman, but Kaoru won’t be deterred I think…ref’s count had to restart but he’s at Tres now…

Sound: Get up Kaoru, Ammunition points are on the line!

As the ref’s count reaches seven, Kaoru manages to get up and back into the ring. Celt bounces of the ropes, looking for the ‘Strong Arm of the Law’ but Kaoru ducks and catches Celt on the rebound with a Rolling Heel Kick!

Hostyle: Celt is seeing stars after that! Kaoru’s going for a pin…Uno, Dos…Celt got the shoulder up!

Sound: Kaoru’s looking to keep up the pressure here, he has Celt up, hard forearm club across the mid back! I think he may not be looking for that deadly Goliath Lariat, but rather the Goliath Driver.

Hostyle: Which is?

Sound: An Everest-style X-plex.

Hostyle: So it’s a suplex? Why call it a driver?

Sound: Why do you care, it’s his move.

Hostyle: I like continuity.

Kaoru lifts Celt up and slams him down with a thunderous Falling Powerbomb. Kaoru then bounces off the ropes and drops a leg across Celt before going for a cover. Celt gets the shoulder up at two and a half. Kaoru, remaining calm drags Celt to the corner, propping him up seated against the bottom turnbuckle before stepping away. He rushes Celt, who dives out of the way of Kaoru’s running hip attack. As Kaoru stumbles out, Celt brings Kaoru to his knees with a SQUARE Low Dropkick to the lower leg.

Sound: Attacking the vertical base, Celt seems to be on his true A-game here!

Hostyle: He’s setting up for a piledriver I think!

Sound: No way he pulls that off, the weight with the punishment to his back…there’s no way.

Hostyle: Celt lifts…HE’S UP! CRADLE PILEDRIVER SPIKES KAORU INTO THE MAT!

Sound: Holy…I’m impressed!

Hostyle: Celt covers, Uno, Dos…NO! Kaoru manages to wriggle out!

Sound: Celt is a little shocked but if he wants to win he may need to keep up the pressure.

Hostyle: Celt man Kaoru in position...HARD stomp to the face! Celt’s looking for something here, he runs to the turnbuckle…flips back…

Sound: And he crashes and burns! Kaoru dodges the ‘Air Eire’! Celt’s ribs and back have to be killing him now. Kaoru, attack!

Hostyle:He’s not a dog, you know. He’s got Celt…Canadian Backbreaker Rack Drop! Kaoru covers, hooking the leg…UNO, DOS, T-NO!

Sound: Celt’s tough as they come, I’ll admit it.

Hostyle: Kaoru looks a little frustrated here, he’s measuring for that Goliath Lariat…

Sound: If Celt didn’t see the Recoil of the Week he’s about to feel the crap out of it.

Hostyle: Kaoru dashes, Celt ducked! BACKDROP DRIVER BY THE CELT! He’s slow to cover though!

Sound: Not exactly…He got part of his body on him! One, Two, NOOO!

Celt bangs the mat in frustration. He pulls Kaoru up to his feet, but Kaoru snaps him down with the ‘Senkaku Plunge’. Kaoru hooks the leg, he gets two and a half, and Kaoru clearly is showing that Celt is giving him more than expected. Kaoru tosses his hair back and with a sneer takes Celt up, locking him into the double underhook and proceeding the ‘Game of Death’ with the Celt!

Hostyle: Celt can’t take much more of this, Kaoru’s head finding the mark all over the chest!

Sound: He might want to stay down then. Celt’s groggy, but Kaoru swings for the Lariat…NO! Celt counters, whips him around…LEGSWEEP DDT!

Celt covers and Kaoru JUST gets the shoulder up. Celt stands up, and says ‘It’s OVER!’

Hostyle: Celt is calling for it now, he’s behind the dazed Kaoru…He’s trying to lift for the Brutality Driver!

Sound: Celt almost has him up…NO! The offense to the back has taken its toll!!!!

As Celt release Kaoru and is hunched over, Kaoru rushes him, delivering a club to the back before crossing the arms of Celt.

Hostyle: GOLIATH DRIVER out of nowhere!!!!

Sound: Cover...1...2…3!!!! And this one is done!

Cherry: Here is your winner, advancing to the Gold Card Gauntlet…KAORUUUUU HANAYAMAAAAAA!!!

Kaoru Hanayama (8.73 APS + 1.8 votes = 10.53 total)

The Celt (8.57 APS + 0.6 votes = 9.17 total)

“Take Sword” by RZA hits as Kaoru rolls away from the ring, weary yet satisfied. Kaoru, job done for the night walks away as Celt gets to his feet, frustrated.

Hostyle: Celt brought it all, but Kaoru’s punishment of the back caught up with him.

Sound: It was inevitable, but Celt has nothing to be ashamed of, he lost to a member of the A-division. Far as I’m concerned, Kaoru is the favorite for the Gold Card.

Hostyle: Probably.

Sound: That’s all you got?

Hostyle: Jodete Sound…more Ammunition after this.

Camera cuts backstage, where Veronica Cherrywood is standing next to Leon caprice in front of a neutral-colored wall backstage, microphone at the ready. Leon paces next to her intensely, flitting in and out of the frame.

Cherrywood: We’re here backstage with one half of the Undisputed FMW World Tag Team Champions, Leon Caprice, who gets set to take on the Wayward Sons later tonight Leon, do you think Crash Scene can retain tonight despite your strained relationship with Skyler Striker?

Upon hearing the question, Caprice stops pacing and turns to Veronica, briefly giving her a glace that some might call incredulous. Then he moves toward the mic.

Leon:…you want to know if Crash Scene can retain tonight?

Cherrywood: Well, yes.

Leon: ---Let’s clear the air on this once and for all. My relationship with Skyler Striker? Yeah, It’s strained. It’s VERY strained and I don't even know what the hell he's even thinking. That hasn’t been a state secret lately. But you see this?

Leon lifts his hand up from below the camera frame, revealing the fact that he’s holding his tag team title belt. The audience cheers when they see it.

Leon: Crash Scene won this. We won this with our effort, our sweat and our sacrifices. And as long as Crash Scene exists, in any kind of form whatsoever, I am going to go down to the ring and defend the belts that I was proud of winning. I don’t care if I have to drag Skyler there kicking and screaming. I don’t care if I have to do it alone. This belt represents partnership and dedication. And until my shoulders get pinned to the mat…until I get beaten down so hard that I can longer stand up, these belts are going to be defended one way or another. Do I think Crash Scene can retain? You’re damn right it---

*Clap…Clap…Clap*

Cherrywood and Leon suddenly turn off-camera in response to a clapping noise approaching them. The camera pans hard-left to reveal that the culprit is none other than Skyler Striker, getting ever closer until he stands on Veronica’s side opposite Leon. Around his waist is the other tag team title belt. He claps progressively slower until he stops.

Skyler:... that was well said, Leon. Well said. In fact, I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Leon, clearly suspicious, stares daggers at his partner.

Leon: What?

Skyler: Hey, hey easy! I heard what you said just now. And uh---I might have been doing some thinking on the issue myself. And you know what I think, Leon?

He pauses for effect, as the audience drowns in anticipation.

Skyler: I think you’re exactly right. Now…we haven’t been seeing eye to eye on a lot of things. And that’s putting it mildly. But when it comes to these FMW World Tag team titles…

He points to the belt in Leon’s hand before taking off his own belt and holding it up.

Skyler: We still need to go out there and get the job done. Crash Scene won the titles as a team…and no matter what goes on between you and I, we need to defend them as a team.

The audience cheers. Leon still looks on apprehensively.

Leon: You’re…you’re serious?

Skyler: I’m serious. Come on.

Skyler puts his hand out in front of the camera, offering it to Leon. Veronica stands in the middle of the would-be handshake, looking on eagerly. Leon stares at the hand, unsure of the sudden change in personality.

Leon: Skyler are…are you feeling alright?

Skyler: Look…it’s not about you and me tonight. It’s about Crash Scene. Now let’s do what we do best. What do you say?

Finally, Leon tightly clasps the hand.

Leon: Let’s do this!

Skyler: That’s what I’m talking about!

The camera zooms in on the clasped hands before fading to black, as the audience cheers.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Carry on my wayward son, there’ll be peace when you are done; Lay your weary head to rest, Don’t you cry no more…

“Carry On Wayward Son” by Kansas hits to a raucous, while mixed reaction as Alex O’Rion, closely trailed by Chris Austin, enter the arena. O’Rion soaks in the cheers as Austin merely adjusts his right elbow pad and proceeds slowly down to the ring, all business. O’Rion tags a few hands with some of the younger fans as Austin stops and looks on not amused. Yet, one fist protrudes from the crowd, the fist of a woman oddly. Austin shrugs before giving her the fist-bump and proceeding on.

Buster Cherry: The following Tag Team contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and it will be for the Full Metal Undisputed TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first, weighing in at a combined total of 472 pounds, Alex O’Rion and Chris Austin…THE WAYWARD SONS!

Sound: They look very confident coming out here tonight. I’d say that as a member of the technical division, bringing the tag belts back to where they started with SoCal would be rather fitting.

Hostyle: Meh. Alex O, he’s alright despite that damn superkick but that mamalo Austin…I really thought he was different. Clearly he’s nothing but a cock-jockey. I hope Crash Scene smashes him otherwise I just may do it myself.

Sound: You won’t do a damn thing.

Hostyle: I tapped you the hell out at Death Row 2008 didn’t I?

Cherry: And their opponents, weighing in at a combined total of 430 pounds, THE FULL METAL WRESTLING UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice, CRASH SCENE!!!!!

Austin mouths something negative towards Hostyle as “Sink Into Me” by Taking Back Sunday bursts from the PA. Leon Caprice and Skyler Striker, titles on waists, make it onto the stage, playing to the audience as they make their way to the ring. Looking at each other and shake hands, as if patching things up before making their way down. Alex O nods as if to say ‘now we’ve got a challenge’. Austin merely smirks as if to say ‘farce’. Skyler and Leon play to the crowd as the Sons leave the ring. Crash Scene hand their titles over to the ref before talking over things and slapping a double high five before motioning for the Sons to bring it. Skyler chooses to start off as Alex does the same.

Hostyle: I bet Christine thought the team would be easy pickings with their constant in-house fighting, but he’s dead wrong! We Hermanos know when we need to stick together!

Sound: How Crash Scene even made it to this building in one piece is beyond me, but they’ve shown themselves to be a very strong team when on the same page. But with the recent strife between the two…are they together tonight?

The bell rings as Alex and Skyler circle the ring, the crowd already buzzing.

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! FullMetalTagTeamChampionship

Hostyle: Alright, collar and elbow tie-up here. Tell the Hostylists at home what to expect.

Sound: It’s a clash of styles. Crash Scene are high-flyers, spot monkeys if you will. Granted Skyler’s aggression has considerably grown, they do not want to get into a fist fight with a bar room brawler extraordinaire and a man with quite arguably the most lethal offensive game-plan in the history of FMW.

Hostyle: And what exactly makes benedict Austin’s offense so lethal? There’s no unique flair to it anymore, it’s just a lot of dumbed-down offense that, in my view, doesn’t benefit his athletic abilities.

Sound: Yeah, that’s the beauty of it. As you well know he’s got loads of tricks in his bag which he can bust out at will but what he does is directly dependent on the opponent he faces, his game-plan goes into effect as the match goes. Now watch a true scientist work!

Hostyle: All I’m seeing is Skyler and Alex trading arm-drags, a move I’m quite familiar with. Skyler tries again, but Alex with the physical advantage blocks it, and pow right in the kisser!

Sound: Alex rocked him there, but Skyler smartly rolls to his corner to regroup…and Leon is offering guidance?

Hostyle: As he should. They’re tag champions together and Skyler trained him. Skyler and Alex lock up again, Alex with the arm-wrench but Skyler quickly rolls through into an arm throw! Alex is back up but WHOA! Alex almost ran into a roundhouse from Hermano Striker!

Sound: Alex with a smirk, he knows he was almost caught. There’s a good level of experience in this one, Striker and O’Rion are the clear vets, but Austin has done a lot in his two years here and Leon has rapidly risen.

Hostyle: Cristobal is a choke-artist. Bitch gags more than a porn star.

Skyler and Alex lock up once more. Alex manages to force Skyler into the Sons’ corner, where Austin tags himself in. Alex breaks, and instead of going in for offense, Austin motions for Skyler to bring it in the center of the ring. Austin’s arms are out for a collar and elbow tie-up, but right as Skyler reaches he is doubled over by a sharp kick, and sent stumbling back into the Sons’ corner with some HARD forearm shots to the side of the head. After a hard knife-edged chop, Austin goes for the Irish Whip, where Leon gets a blind tag. Skyler ducks Austin’s clothesline attempt and Austin is then smashed by a Running one-handed bulldog/Single knee facebreaker combo from Leon and Skyler!

Hostyle: Dope-rageous maneuver from the tag team champs! I know Leon hasn’t had the best luck against Austin so I know he wants the W here!

Sound: Leon gets mauled by Austin every time they face each other, tell it like it is!

Hostyle: He had my help the first time, bro. Leon has Austin now, hard forearm to the jaw. He sends him to the ropes, doubles him over, swinging neckbreaker powers down the flunkie of the game!

Sound: You know, if you didn’t make up words and speak Spanish, you clearly wouldn’t have much of a sense of humor.

Leon covers Austin, only gets one. Skyler offers encouragement as Leon takes Austin to his feet. Leon goes for a Burning Lariat but Austin catches the arm with his own and hooks up a Cobra Clutch, which he uses to pull Leon into his knee face-first. He then quickly falls to a knee, snatching Leon back into a backbreaker of sorts before popping to his feet and delivering a Cobra Clutch suplex as the crowd ‘oooooohs’ in the display. Skyler grimaces as if he feels Leon’s pain as Alex yells for Austin to keep it up.

Sound: There, flashy enough for you?

Hostyle: As if you’re gonna hear me say ‘ME GUSTA HERMANO!’ Please.

Sound: Well Austin’s on the attack, I think he’s going to focus on the head for his attacks here, look at that hard stomp to the head of Leon as he rose!

Hostyle: Austin actually did something smart by tagging in Alex after dragging Leon to his corner. Alex follows up with an elbow drop to Leon’s back. Alex has the Aussie up now, but Leon’s fighting back with shots to the stomach, he bounces off the ropes and Alex with a powerslam! Cover…Uno, Dos…Leon got the shoulder up!

Sound: Alex tags in Austin now and you know Austin is looking for high impact. He whips Leon off the ropes…He’s catches him in a Pumphandle Half Nelson…

Hostyle: HOLY MIERDA! He just flipped Leon right into a modified neckbreaker! OK…maybe he hasn’t forgotten his roots.

Instead of Austin going for the cover, he rolls out of the ring and talks shit to Hostyle.

RCA: You see that Jose? You see that? That’s your S-(bleep) right there, right? Did you cream your pants yet, bro? F-(bleep) spot monkey!

Sound: DAMN RIGHT KID!

Hostyle takes a swipe at Austin, who quickly retreats with a smirk. He gets to the apron, and Alex smacks him across the head, saying ‘All this crap about paying attention to the match is just out the window, eh bye? Get in the game!’ Skyler does just that after being tagged in by Leon. He snatches the distracted Austin into the ring over the ropes, and as Austin rises he is flattened by a running knee. Skyler keeps up the pressure, coming off the ropes with a Rolling Thunder. Alex comes in to try and stop the onslaught, but Skyler sees him coming and counters into a Floatover DDT, sending O’Rion rolling to the outside, where Leon is there to meet him.

Hostyle: Now that punk’s getting what’s coming to him! Take him out Hermano!

Sound: You couldn’t be anymore of a Aussie cock-jockey right now.

Hostyle: Callate! Striker has RCA on the ropes now…Striker takes the running start, and OWNihilates him with ‘Starfall’! Cover here…UNO, DOS…ARGH, he kicked out!

Sound: But we’ve got action out here, Leon has Alex by the hair, and he rams him into our table! This isn’t a damned Friday night in Muskogee!

Hostyle: J.R. much? Anyway, Striker says this one is over, he’s setting up for Exile to Oblivion…Austin wriggles out of it and JAW-JACKS him with an elbow! Austin coming off the ropes now but Skyler fires a 540 Crescent Kick and takes him out!

Sound: Alex has control here, Russian Legsweep into the barricade on Leon! Skyler waiting, picking his spot…

Alex goes to whip Leon into the steps, but Leon reverses, sending him right into a flying clothesline from the apron by Skyler! The crowd pops as Leon helps Skyler up, and they slap hands in excitement while actually getting some of the Ammunition crowd behind them.

Hostyle: Crash Scene is rolling here, and Austin is just coming to in the ring! Take advantage Hermanos!

Sound: Where’s the knowledge, Austin! What about the injured wrists?!?!?

Hostyle: It doesn’t matter, they’re all over him and have been since this started, he can’t implement his strategy and they just put him right down with a Back Suplex/Diving Reverse DDT combo! They’re going to the top ropes, could be looking for their patented double 630 sentons!

They climb as the crowd gets to their feet, as Leon stands, Alex shakes the ropes causing Leon to crotch himself. Skyler jumps down to aid Leon, rushing over to Alex. Alex manages to stungun Skyler across the ropes and Austin, seeing this, snatches to his feet as Skyler, grasping his throat, walks right into Austin’s rather ‘snatching’ version of the RKO as the crowd pops, no pun intended.

Sound: POP QUIZ! AUSTIN GAVE HIM THE POP QUIZ! NEW CHAMPS!

Hostyle: He’s stolen Blandy’s move…man he’s fallen far. Kick out Skyler! UNO, DOS…AH! Skyler kicked out just in time!

Sound: Austin is shocked! Skyler in essence…he passed! He passed the Pop Quiz! I can’t believe it!

Hostyle: Maybe if he used the San Jose Smackdown he would’ve got the W. Innovation equals Salvation!

Austin stomps on Skyler’s injured wrist a couple times before he tags in O’Rion, clearly frustrated. O’Rion goes in, looking to go for a pin, only getting two. Alex snatches a very agitated and pained Skyler up to his feet. He stuns him with a right to the jaw, quickly tags Austin in; Skyler’s aggression levels begin to rise as he fires right back until being stopped by a Spinebuster/Spinning Heel Kick combination. Austin yells to ‘STAY ON THE WRIST’ as Alex drops a knee onto it. Leon pulls himself up, trying to will Skyler to hang on. Alex applies a “Desmond Wolfe” Wrist-lock to Skyler, who reaches for the ropes. Austin imitates pulling back on the hold as he offers encouragement. Leon stomps on the apron yelling to ‘get the ropes, man!’

Sound: Alex has this one on pretty tight, this can easily dislocate an elbow and cause further wrist damage if Alex pulls on it, and he’ll have to because Skyler will not quit, he’s too prideful.

Hostyle: Skyler’s reaching, he’s reaching, but he’s still a little too far!

Sound: Yank it out the socket! YANK IT!

Hostyle: Dude, that’s a human being, a honor-rollee to be specific.

Sound: You should hear what I want to happen to you.

Hostyle: Keep your homo dreams to yourself, butt-plugger.

Sound: I’m going to break your arm when this show goes off the air.

Skyler stretches, claws, his face shows grit, determination, and straight up fury. Alex pulls on it but Skyler eventually reaches the ropes. Alex breaks the hold at four. He takes Skyler to his feet, and Skyler shoots the inside cradle, only getting two as Austin nearly jumps into the ring to stop the proceedings. Alex gets to his feet, a little shocked and that Buzzsaw kick does find its mark, stunning Alex. He hooks him in a Cross-arm hold, and yelling out in agony the whole way, lifts into a Gutwrench Powerbomb and flips Alex into a desperation facebuster!

Hostyle: RADICALITY 102 finds the mark!

Sound: Skyler may need to make a tag, Leon’s head may be smarting but he’s fresh. Austin is pacing like a caged animal on the outside!

Hostyle: Skyler is almost there…he’s almost….GOD DAMMIT!

Sound: Awesome move by Austin, knocking Leon on his ass with ‘New Age Punishment’!

Austin tries to drag Skyler to his corner, but Skyler manages to get to his feet and deliver an enziguri, sending Austin tumbling out to the apron. Skyler once again begins his crawl to his partner, who is back up and pissed off. Alex O crawls as well, and he tags in a still disoriented Austin, who was still seated on the apron. Skyler makes the tag and Leon quickly rushes the apron, dropkicking Austin to the outside!

Hostyle: Take that, puta!

Sound: Austin wasn’t even ready… LEON CAPRICE WITH A NO-HANDED CORKSCREW PLANCHA WIPES OUT AUSTIN!

Hostyle: Austin has no idea where he is now and Leon senses it! He tosses Austin back into the ring, going for the cover, but Austin’s foot is on the ropes.

Sound: Leon is pulling Austin to his feet, he lifts…textbook Yokosuka Cutter!

Hostyle: Austin’s been taking a beating here, and I can’t be happier than I am now.

Sound: Get over it. He stomped you out, things happen. I really hope this won’t be an every show thing.

Hostyle: Leon with the cover, UNO, DOS, TR-NO! Austin was a little slow there, mi hermanos are wearing him down!

Sound: Leon tags in Skyler now, and Skyler waits for him to get to all fours…STIFF low dropkick to the face takes Austin down again!

Skyler smiles as his team holds a clear advantage. Austin tries to pull himself up, and the crowd gasps after seeing that Austin has been busted open hard-way. Skyler follows up with a senton splash, covering Austin only for a two count. Skyler quickly tries to go into a Naciente lock, but before he can really get it cinched in, Alex yanks Skyler off of him. Skyler and Leon complain to the refs as Alex tries to argue his case. Skyler tags in Leon, and after whipping Austin off the ropes take him down with a double dropkick. Leon gets two and a half on the next cover.

Sound: You have to respect Austin’s pain tolerance here, he’s bloody, Crash Scene has made him the focal point of the offense…

Hostyle: It’s only a matter of time though. Leon with a quick Legdrop to the downed Austin, and Leon with some retribution as he knocks Alex off the apron!

Alex manages to remain on the apron. Leon tags Skyler in and says ‘finish it!’ Skyler nods and after a hard roundhouse to Austin’s ribs. He double underhooks him, sticks his foot out…

Sound: OH DAMN!

Hostyle: STRIKER NAILS IT!!! EXILE TO OBLIVION!!!! He’s got the cover…UNO, DOS …

Sound: O’RION MADE THE SAVE JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME!!!

Hostyle: I guess Alex has had enough because the ref can’t get him out of there, he’s all over Skyler now! He only has to a count of five!

Sound: Alex is finally out of there, but Skyler has Austin cornered, he’s clearly out of it!

Skyler takes a few steps back and runs towards Austin, but Austin ducks the Corner Yakuza Kick! As Skyler struggles to get his leg untangled, Austin fires a headbutt to the back of the head and then a loud POP echoes throughout the arena as Skyler is knocked silly with a hard elbow to the back of the head. He then places Skyler’s other leg on the ropes and sets him in a tree of woe. Austin stumbles to outside of the ring, and mounts the ropes where Skyler is trapped. Austin grinds his heel into Skyler’s knee to make him sit up, and Austin jumps, twisting in mid-air and landing a Frog Splash across the upper body and face of Striker! Austin rolls away, holding his stomach as Skyler slides off the ropes in a crushed heap. Alex begs for a tag as Leon looks on stunned!

Sound: I told you, Austin’s offense is lethal, one move can changed the tide of a match! Not only did he knock the air out of him, he also might’ve given him a concussion!

Hostyle: Both men need a tag here…Austin is crawling, Skyler is barely moving…

Sound: But Skyler is closer to his corner than Austin is to his own!

Hostyle: Alex O is tagged in, and Leon gets the tag as well!

The crowd cheers as Alex comes out house of fire. A flying forearm takes down Caprice, and while he pops back up O’Rion follows with a Manhattan drop, and a hard clothesline. Caprice is back up and walks into some of the best pure uppercuts in FMW. Meanwhile, Austin is trying to get around the ring, where Skyler lies on the apron.

Hostyle: Alex is well rested here, and Caprice is feeling the effects of it!

Sound: I think Austin’s a bit pissed about playing Ricky Morton…

Hostyle: Caprice is out on dream street…HOLD THE LINE from Captain Canada! Harsh Back-breakage there! Alex covers…UNO…DOS…NOOOO!!!! Almost new champs there!

Sound: Oh I see, as long as Austin doesn’t get the pin, you don’t care who wins.

Hostyle: Winner winner, pollo y arroz cena.

Skyler is yanked from the apron, and back first into the barricade by Austin, with a wild look in his eye. Austin bellows for the fans in the front to move back as he takes up the padding on the floor, revealing concrete. Alex maintains the advantage, but Leon counters with a Sling-blade takedown. Austin grabs Skyler in a vertical suplex hold, but places his feet on the fan barrier then transitions the hold into a Front Facelock, a precursor to a DDT…

Sound: Skyler’s about to open his eyes and it’s gonna cost him his career!

Hostyle: That’ll break his neck, he can’t be serious about that!

Sound: Skyler did it to Hannibal. I hear that Austin has renamed it ‘Class Dismissed’ and it’ll be just that if he hits it!

Austin’s eyes close in satisfaction, but before he can fall back, Leon is there to break up the proceedings. Leon clubs Austin down as Skyler remains draped over the barrier. As Leon rolls Austin into the ring, Alex rolls out and nears Skyler.

Hostyle: Leon’s punching away at Austin but he’s not the legal man is Austin!

Sound: Skyler’s off the barrier now…NS PRIDE!!!! SKYLER WALKED INTO THE SUPERKICK!

This sends Skyler collapsing into the apron, facing the ring with a glazed look in his eyes as he falls to his knees. Austin has managed to get out to the apron as Leon grabs Alex’s hair to pull him into the ring under the bottom rope.

Hostyle: Leon has Alex now, he lifts…TIME LIMIT CONNECTS! LEON HAS THE COVER…UNO…DOS…AUSTIN STOPPED THE COUNT!!!!

Sound: What a damn match right here! Leon can’t believe it!

Leon, seeing Skyler slow to rise, still a bit dazed from that surprise Superkick, decides to try and hold off the Sons until Skyler gets his bearings. He gets O’Rion in pre-Powerbomb position, and signals for the Time Warp, but Austin tries to get in the ring. As Leon loses focus, he is back body dropped over his head and as he gets to his feet...

Hostyle: NS PRIDE! NS PRIDE! COVER…UNO…DOS….SKYLER MAKES THE SAVE!!!

Sound: Skyler trying to get Alex off of Leon now…AUSTIN STRIKES AGAIN WITH A POP QUIZ! DID YOU SEE STRIKER’S JAW DRIVE INTO THE MAT?!?

The impact leaves Skyler lying motionless, half in the ring and on the apron as a bloody Austin quickly stumbles back out on the apron, ready for a tag. Alex rises up and tags Austin in. They nod to each other and Alex lifts a dazed Leon up in a suplex, and as he slingshots him off the ropes and falls back, Austin runs towards the other ropes…

Sound: ALEX SPIKES LEON WITH THE FINAL DESTINATION BUT HE ROLLS LEON TO A SEATED POSITION…

THWACK!

Hostyle: AND AUSTIN TURNS HIM INSIDE OUT WITH A BRUTAL OCCAM’S RAZOR!!! AUSTIN SHOOTS THE HALF AND COVERS…UNO…DOS…TRES!!!!

Sound: SKYLER’S DIVE IS TOO LATE! WE’VE GOT NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!

Cherry: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW FMW UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… CHRIS AUSTIN AND ALEX O’RION, THE WAYYYYYYYWWWWARRRRRRRRD SONNNNNNS!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Austin and Alex O’Rion (8.59 APS + 8.5 APS + 1.7 votes = 18.79 total)

Skyler Striker and Leon Caprice (8.9 APS + 8.58 APS + 0.6 votes = 18.08 total)

“Carry On Wayward Son” by Kansas plays and there is a massive wave of applause and cheers from the sold out audience. A battered and exhausted Austin rolls away from a beaten Caprice, arms outstretched in relief. Alex O’Rion pulls his partner to his feet as a standing ovation is seen all around. The ref hands the new Tag Team Champions their titles, and Alex thrusts his title into the air as Austin is still not sure as to what happened. Skyler remains on all fours near Leon, completely drained. Austin looks at the Tag title in his hand, touches it to his forehead and rolls out of the ring. Alex catches up to Austin, and Austin, in a rare show of emotion given his recent behavior change, embraces Alex tightly as the pro-Ammunition crowd cheers!

Sound: New Tag Champions! And you know how they did it? They hit the right moves at the right time! When it came down to crunch time, they busted out the big guns and that deadly tag maneuver they call ‘Broken Dreams’ was just that for Crash Scene! They may not have been the more talented in-sync team, but they were smarter!

Hostyle: It is a sad day when a Honor-Rollee loses to a DDT and a running boot to the face…but it was one hell of a match and I guess Chris Austin, having gotten the pin has to feel like the monkey on his back is all gone.

Sound: That same kick retired you and the tag title are back where they started, the division of blue, the division of technical marvels!

The referee leaves the ring and a lasting visage in Ammunition lore is seen as he raises Alex and Austin hands, as the partners thrust their new titles in the air as Austin’s face, while covered in crimson, shows validation and Alex’s shows satisfaction before they leave. Meanwhile Leon sits up in the corner, holding the side of his face as Skyler paces in the ring angrily, now with a microphone.

Sound: Captain Skyler doesn’t look happy.

Striker: You…YOU MONGREL!! ALL OF THE WORK I DID, ALL OF THE TIME I WASTED TRAINING YOU AND YOU FAIL ME? YOU DARE EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF MANAGEMENT KNOWING I HAVE A WORLD TITLE MATCH COMING?!?!?

Hostyle: Harsh…Leon did his best, in my opinion.

Sound: We know he did, Skyler’s just…I don’t know.

Striker: YOU DISGUST ME…ALL YOU HAD WAS ONE SIMPLE COMMAND, DON’T SCREW IT UP! BUT YOU QUIT! DID YOU SEE AUSTIN? WE WERE ALL OVER HIM AND HE MANAGED TO HANG ON LONG ENOUGH…BUT YOU….YOU DAMN QUITTER! I SHOULD’VE KNOWN THIS COULD HAPPEN AFTER WHAT I DID TO YOU AT SUPREMACY!!!

Hostyle: Touchy…

As Leon gets to his feet, seething…Skyler says some words that aren’t TV approved. Skyler then shoves Leon but before he can get another word out, Leon tackles Skyler and furiously begins to open up a can of whoop ass all over his mentor as the crowd cheers!

Hostyle: He’s had enough! Leon is going ham on Skyler right here, look at him pound away with the rights and lefts!

Sound: I can’t blame him. Skyler had pushed him too far. I thought they had worked things out but I guess it was a farce…but this kid seems to have been waiting to unleash, he’s thrown like thirty straight punches! Now he’s stomping him!!!

Crowd: LE-ON! LE-ON! LE-ON!

Hostyle: He’s got Skyler up…TIME WARP! Skyler is out like Clay Aiken!

Leon takes a long look at the down Skyler, as cheers rain down on him. He slowly leaves to pats on the back, but before he gets to the ramp, he looks back…and walks back to the ring.

Sound: Skyler may be about to get hurt here…this can’t help his chances at Catalyst!

Hostyle: Leon has Skyler, he drags him near the ropes…What is he going for here…

Leon gets on the top rope and looks down to Skyler, malice in his eyes. Leon jumps, turns his back to Skyler and executes an imploding 450 splash!

Hostyle: AVE MARIA!!! THE FULL TIME!

Sound: Wow…that was actually pretty cool. But this has to be the end of Crash Scene!

Hostyle: I actually have to agree with you there…but what kind of shape will Skyler be in for Catalyst?

Sound: We’ll have to cross that bridge when we get to it, but don’t forget, the death of one team is the birth of another!

Hostyle: Correct-a-mundo. FMW has new Tag Team Champions in The Wayward Sons…for Sound this is the True Artist Hostyle saying Adios, Amigos!

The last scene is Leon at the entranceway, staring back at the downed Skyler, who hasn’t move. The logo and black screen take over from Leon’s facial expression of retribution.

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:39 pm

OOC: FINALLY UP!

Man, lot of work here. Anyway, a shiny new show is up to read. As it were, congrats to the winners. Props to the staff here, particularly Kaoru, he came through huge. It's fitting that the number one show be up on the first of the month as well. So read, feedback, TT, whatever.

Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Points of the show:

Firstly, I'm all for the absolute excessiveness of the lyrics. Its a fantastic addition and gives it some more meaning than a bolded half sentence people skim over. Props.

Welcoming Hostyle to the booth is a cool addition for the blue brand, but I think that people need to look back on a few things he's been involved in (if possible) and see what hes like. Sometimes he's written as too friendly or generic, othertimes he's pretty spot on. Though I didn't dig the PWN reference, as I dont like internet memes/shorthand in my announcers spoken word, but thats just me.

Congrats AVO. While Im sure youre not that impressed, a win is a win and you can build off that for sure. Definately keep it up because we'll always need people here.

I liked the Ammunition Recoil. Its a great start to that segment. Probably the second best segment on the show, behind the Crow segment.

Congrats Ceasar, though I have to say Crow ultimately ended up looking good, even if he didnt get the W. Good luck on team Ammunition Crow.

Karou and Celt are obviously two people that can be the next Main Eventers in this federation once the old timers step aside. I think their match was really competitive, and Karou stands a good shot at taking the GC. Celty will end up with something good, Im sure.

I didnt really like the segments for either of the main event teams, but I felt like the Skyler/Leon one was offputting to me. To be honest, I just didnt feel like it fit the direction Skyler has been moving in, but I think it DID lead to a good setup for the post match brawl with Leon. The tag match was good, and while I dont think the score gap was that big, I think this could be big for Leon/Skyler. I especially like how leon looked after the match, I think he's going to be building a fanbase soon, and possibly moving on to bigger things. Leon/Skyler is definately an interesting matchup to say the least.

Good show.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:15 pm

OOC: Great job writing the show. The section on Gabriel cutting loose was well done. I can't really complain too much about that. To be honest, I'm kind of glad I didn't win the qualifier. Being in War Games sounds like a much greater honor.

IC: Commissioner Smitten, thanks. About fuckin' time.

Last edited by Gabriel Crow on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cactus Sam

Cactus Sam

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Not looking good for you Celt, you can't even beat a Jap. You do realise those guys have like retarded sperm from when the Americans dropped the Atom bomb? So basically you just lay down for a retard, was that 'cause you felt bad? Or do you just suck that bad?

See it's things like this why I was in two minds at facing you Celt, you just seem to say die to easy lie on your back and let the other man get on top of you. What's that all about? I guess peoples nickname for you was way to fitting, 'Leprecan't'.

When you gonna' stop saying die Celt? Is this gonna be worth my time and effort? I'm guessing not.

OOC: Props on getting the show out so quick!
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Soft clapping can be heard from behind the camera. It runs, and we see two gentlemen, new to the FMW landscape. One, standing roughly six-foot, has a bit of a scowl on his slightly weathered face, dressed in a black tee shirt over some tights; the tee shirt has the letters GSW written in gold on it. The other, about six-foot-three, wears a similar tee shirt, along with a pair of jeans. His face is adorned with a particularly cocky grin. This man is the one clapping.

Man: Wow. Just...wow. I've never seen anything just as impressive as this show! Pure wrestling prowess at its finest! Ammunition really brought it tonight! Congrats to the new tag champs!

The man turns to his partner.

Man: Crusoe, even you have to admit that this was one Hell of a show!

The older man simply continues scowling.

Crusoe: I guess. Not better than anything our guys can do.

The other man laughs heartily while Crusoe stares daggers into the camera.

Man: Excuse my friend here, FMW! Crusoe's a bit older than the majority of the company's fans. He's not all into the flashly stuff.

Crusoe: Nor do I really care to congradulate a company for putting on a show that was any good. You know, because they're ALWAYS supposed to be good.

Man: Hehehe. Right you are, Crusoe, right you are.

The man puts his attention back on the camera, still smiling that arrogant smile.

Man: Forgive me, tis must seem very rude. I've forgotten to give my name! Without further ado...my name is Jeff Whitt, one of the very few - nah, that isn't right - the ONLY truly talented wrestler in the world! As you can see from our shirts...

Crusoe points to Whitt's shirt whilst Whitt pulls the shirt outward.

Whitt: The two of us are here from Gold Standard Wrestling. Where pure wrestling isn't a particular show's style, it's the entire company's lifeblood. Where only the best of the best thrive. I am here to represent our company, and to make a name for ourselves.

Crusoe: At the expense of this company's stars.

Whitt: Right! And I'm just the guy to do it. Good-looking, full of potential, intense in the ring and confident out of it! Ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at Truly Talented Jeff Whitt, the man who will Jeff you up while putting on one Hell of a Talent Show! Haha!

Crusoe rolls his eyes.

Whitt: And with this man (motions to Crusoe) at my side, with the infamous Crusoe the Mauler, nothing is going to keep me from bringing glory and honor to Gold Standard Wrestling. I will dominate this fed's top draws, and show just exactly what GSW is capable of! Don't believe me? Well, just wait and see what I do in the ring. When I run circles around guys like the Celt, Seth Omega, Harley Quint, Karou Hanayama, and Drew Michaels, you people will have no other choice but to tune into GSW and see what all the hype is about.

Crusoe: Come on, Jeff. Let's let the folks at home take in some of that.

Crusoe exits to the side, followed closely bye Whitt, who makes sure to yell "GSW!" before leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:47 pm

OOC: I fully intend on building off that win Bryson. I appreciate the fact that it was a win I wouldn't have gotten in other circumstances, but I will take any W I can get. I will build off this and make Axel the impressive face he is supposed to be. IC celebration to come some time tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
MASS Caesar

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:50 pm

OoC: Damn good show and speedy delivery of it.

Wayward Sons winning Tag Titles=Awesome
The coming war between Crash Scene=Can't wait to see it.

I enjoy the addition of Hostyle to the commentary. He adds an extra element where he can toe the line with the different wrestlers. The dynamic between him and Sound was awesome.

Want to give Gabriel Crow some love for his damn good promo and he looked like a monster in that match. Has it really been that long since I won? Very Happy Nice to get that monkey off the back since my true return (this year against Faith) and hope to build on it.

Karou over Celt is a good win for him, but this is just going to make Celt more dangerous. I enjoy both of these guys. Keep up the good work you two.

Good Win AVO. Nick is right, a win is a win. You take it and use the momentum of the W to build things.

Great show and can't wait for the next one, even if this is my only show on the blue brand.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:12 am

Oh, Leon, Leon...

...big mistake.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:06 am

Gabriel Crow wrote:

IC: Commissioner Smitten, I'd give you thanks but you didn't make the decision. Now why would the high and "honorable" Drew Michaels ask for someone he clearly defines as "evil" and "irredeemable" on his team?

OOC: Reread the show. Smitten overrode Michaels' choice of X and put you in because of your RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!

It was Smitten's choice.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:04 pm

OOC: Aside from a few minor hiccups (the spacing between colons and the dialogue between Sound/Hostyle), the formatting was great, Eddie. Kudos on that. You really took into account what I said (which boosts my ego a bit to be sure).

To echo other sentiments, Hostyle is a VAST improvement over SoR as a play by play announcer. He fits with the show identity like a glove and also has a distinct personality that clashes and adds an interesting dichotomy to the commentary team that fits the motif of Ammunition in my estimation as well as a good commentary on wrestling's current landscape. Showmanship versus talent. Athleticism versus psychology.

There was only one match (I can't recall which at the moment; it might be AVO/Bryce Thorne) where the commentary could be classified as boring and a dis-interesting read but that's to be expected with a new addition to the fold. So good lookin' on that.

The turn around, as always with Eddie as HW, is fantastic. Keep that up.

Now. I didn't hate the segment with the Wayward Sons as their antagonistic/brotherly tough love is funny to me. I didn't exactly hate the Crash Scene segment either. I would have, however, liked to have seen Crash Scene maintain a team even in spite of Skyler's change of direction. As there needs to be a rematch between these two teams and it also hurts the division to have teams break up in this manner. Despite Skyler's impending World Title bid, having allies is something that he would see as an advantage in his opportunistic nature in my opinion.

Find someway to keep them together. It's an easy fix.

Good show. A solid B outing.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:37 pm

OOC: Skyler/De/Ro/whoever...

May Alex O and I have tag title sigs soon?
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:00 pm

OOC: Great show, I want a rematch.

IC: I want MY rematch!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:43 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: Skyler/De/Ro/whoever...

May Alex O and I have tag title sigs soon?

Soon enough. I have other shit to finish. Remember?
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:56 pm

OOC: I like my new show, Eddie. You have done well... but prepare to be toppled soon... eventually by Corruption.

Skyler is indeed out like Clay Aiken.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:50 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
I would have, however, liked to have seen Crash Scene maintain a team even in spite of Skyler's change of direction. As there needs to be a rematch between these two teams and it also hurts the division to have teams break up in this manner. Despite Skyler's impending World Title bid, having allies is something that he would see as an advantage in his opportunistic nature in my opinion.

Find someway to keep them together. It's an easy fix.

No thx. Come talk to me on AIM for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:33 am

Skyler Striker wrote:
Oh, Leon, Leon...

...big mistake.

Mistake, no Skyler, It was the opportunity I was looking for.

Let’s face the truth, you're on a downward spiral, you're taking your career and Crash Scene down with you. I had to get out, break the shackles and calculatedly lift your dark cloud from my head.

But guess what, I'm free now. No more hoping your going to be ok so we can defend the titles, no more limitless pep talks to confirm your availability to wrestle. I don't need to worry about you anymore, you're not my problem anymore...

But that doesn't mean we're done.

It means I don't need to have this two-faced attitude to you. I don't need to defend and attack you, now it’s an all out attack. My inevitable opportunity has finally come to break you completely, without worrying about you being able to compete.

So a mistake on my behalf, hardly Sky, it was YOUR mistake in not controlling yourself.

Because now... The fight truly begins.

And it is the fight where I shall truly bring you onto your knees, so then you may pray to God for mercy, before his wrath for justice befalls you.

This is a fight you cannot win Skyler, the beast is finally out of the cage, I'm free to fight on my own and like a rogue shark, I can smell your blood in the water.

You cannot run, you cannot hide, finally I'm free...And I'm coming for you!
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:53 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Skyler Striker wrote:
Oh, Leon, Leon...

...big mistake.

Mistake, no Skyler, It was the opportunity I was looking for.

Let’s face the truth, you're on a downward spiral, you're taking your career and Crash Scene down with you. I had to get out, break the shackles and calculatedly lift your dark cloud from my head.

But guess what, I'm free now. No more hoping your going to be ok so we can defend the titles, no more limitless pep talks to confirm your availability to wrestle. I don't need to worry about you anymore, you're not my problem anymore...

But that doesn't mean we're done.

It means I don't need to have this two-faced attitude to you. I don't need to defend and attack you, now it’s an all out attack. My inevitable opportunity has finally come to break you completely, without worrying about you being able to compete.

So a mistake on my behalf, hardly Sky, it was YOUR mistake in not controlling yourself.

Because now... The fight truly begins.

And it is the fight where I shall truly bring you onto your knees, so then you may pray to God for mercy, before his wrath for justice befalls you.

This is a fight you cannot win Skyler, the beast is finally out of the cage, I'm free to fight on my own and like a rogue shark, I can smell your blood in the water.

You cannot run, you cannot hide, finally I'm free...And I'm coming for you!

Apathy: Ad captandum vulgus. How bothersome. If there is something I don't like, its disloyalty. Moreover, I hate pandering crowd pleasing pissants. For the right price, Mr. Heap, I'll gladly beat the holy high hell out of your little interloper here.

Perhaps crush some manners into his skull.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:55 am

Interesting.

What exactly do you call a man who says he hates pandering, and then immediately panders?
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:42 am

ToastErr wrote:
Interesting.

What exactly do you call a man who says he hates pandering, and then immediately panders?

A fool who doesn't know his place...
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:46 am

Wrong. The correct answer is "hypocrite".

Silly Caprice.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
John Derrick

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John "Doc" Derrick
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Ad captandum vulgus. How bothersome. If there is something I don't like, its disloyalty. Moreover, I hate pandering crowd pleasing pissants. For the right price, Mr. Heap, I'll gladly beat the holy high hell out of your little interloper here.

Perhaps crush some manners into his skull.

Disloyalty? Disloyalty? And you say Leon is the one who is disloyal? You made need to check the dictionary for definitions on some of the smaller words in your vocabulary, it seems. Skyler's an addict, an addict who is very likely cheating on his wife and left his children behind, out of the singularly most retarded and unjustified sense of betrayal. He let his responsibility as a man, a man with pride and dignity be obscured by his disease.

He's an addict. Addicts are incapable of loyalty, or did you forget how he cast aside that illusion for a shot at keeping his old belt? He doesn't know the meaning of the word, he's got no such thing inside him just a gnawing empty void that he thinks is only filled by the fix, but the truth is all it does is make it feel a little smaller. Everything he does, everything he says, everything he thinks is aimed at one thing, the next fix.

Leon isn't disloyal.

Skyler Striker just doesn't exist anymore. Just a disease and its symptoms.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:37 am

Apathy: Wrong. Each of you are wrong.

Pandering would imply that I have a vested interest in the emotional turmoil surrounding both Mr. Heap and Mr. Uren. Pandering would mean I was sucking up to one of the two Adams as they have been called by those things in my head. I offered Heap a chance to rectify it quickly. Cleanly. Without needless emotion clouding judgment. Something he isn't capable of in his newfound state of freedom. He gave his young pupil everything he has now. An occupation to do what it is that he loves. A six-figure income steady income. Fame. Glory. A world-recognized championship. He gave him companionship.

He gave him an older brother. And because he got chastised for his failure, he reacts predictably as any ordinary human being who can't take constructive criticism acts. He retaliated by means of force.

There is a bond between teacher and student that should never be broken. It is an unspoken one. Like Cain in his envy of Abel, Uren has made his choice out of the simple fact that he believes...no..knows that Heap is expanding his mind in every way. Women are disposable. Children are nothing more than tools to secure one's permanence on this world. If anything, this ungrateful prick deserves death by beheading.

If I am to be his guillotine, I expect compensation.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:52 am

iDeAndes wrote:
Apathy: Wrong. Each of you are wrong.

Pandering would imply that I have a vested interest in the emotional turmoil surrounding both Mr. Heap and Mr. Uren. Pandering would mean I was sucking up to one of the two Adams as they have been called by those things in my head. I offered Heap a chance to rectify it quickly. Cleanly. Without needless emotion clouding judgment. Something he isn't capable of in his newfound state of freedom. He gave his young pupil everything he has now. An occupation to do what it is that he loves. A six-figure income steady income. Fame. Glory. A world-recognized championship. He gave him companionship. He gave him an older brother.

Uren has made his choice out of the simple fact that he believes...no..knows that Heap is expanding his mind in every way.

No, not pandering at all...
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:58 am

Apathy: Tell me, futoi onna no ko, what the price would be for turning your back on your brothers in Yakuza? Is it pandering to demand obedience from your lessers? To know that a foot soldier will carry out your orders with efficiency and represent your interests with intelligence?

You irritate me for your stupidity. Job to Exodus more.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:20 pm

No, you tell me:

How long did it take you to Google the Japanese term for "fat girl"?

How does an Australian with a god complex demand even remotely the same loyalty as a 400-year-old ideal?

How is "demanding obedience from your lessers" the same as criticizing pandering and subsequently exalting the teachings of a paranoid junkie, who "coincidentally" happens to be on your franchise and is the number one contender for the world title at the moment, while chomping at the bit to get rid of his problem and using a "price tag" as an excuse to network...which is what you're doing?

You only play the part of "bumpkin Socrates" halfway.

All bumpkin.

No Socrates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!   FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMW AMMUNITION 11.2 RESULTS!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next