Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!

Go down 
+10
Hannibal Frost
Leviticastform
Drake Parker
Damien
Braxton
John Andrews
Easty
Jeff
RCA
Edible14
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm a mover and a shaker
The oppressor, stimulator
I'm a coward I'm a fighter
I'm everything, you are me, I am you

Everything is breaking,
No mistaking,
It's all changing,
Tear it down, watch it all start burning
All that's done is done, just let it lie

It's revelation, celebration, graduation
Times collide watch the world awaken
All the past regrets from days gone by
Let it go, let it die

Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! Ammunition-1

Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! Sports-BCPlace-Canada

We open up with Sage and Santana Braxton coming out to Luciana’s ”I’m Still Hot. The crowd boos them loudly, with a few wolf-whistles mixed in. They make their way out to the ring, which is decorated with a queen sized bed, made with large pillows and a few stuffed animals.

Hostyle: Hello everyone and welcome to Canada... and we’re starting off tonight with the lovely Braxton twins!

Sound: Santana in her wrestling attire tonight, but I’m wondering what the hell this match is all about.

Santana takes a microphone and addresses the crowd.

Santana: Now, there’s been a lot of questions about just how this match is going to work. The rules are pretty simple. It’s much like a regular wrestling match, you win by scoring pinfalls, submissions, count-outs or your opponent being disqualified. There are weapons allowed… but only the pillows and stuffed animals currently on the bed. And… there are some… stakes at play here. You see, this isn’t just a one fall match, and for every fall that John Andrews scores, my sister Sage will remove an article of clothing.

The crowd pops for this.

Hostyle: You know what? I’m okay with this.

Sage glares at the audience before rolling her eyes.

Sage: You people are pathetic. Are you really so sex-starved that you have to get your rocks off on a wrestling match?

The crowd boos this.

Sage: I bet you’d like to see Sage Braxton take off some clothing… BUT THAT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Because I guarantee that my sister is going to beat that idiot mall cop before any of you get to see any more of my amazing body.

Santana: My sister here has four articles of clothing that we can legally put on the line without offending the delicate sensibilities of the old fogies in FMW management.

Sound: God, I hate that Devreaux guy

Santana: Her heels, her tanktop, her skirt, and her bra.

Hostyle: Woah… wait… we can do that? On air?

Sage: Keep dreaming, losers. It’s not happening, because as soon as that pathetic excuse for a wrestler takes a pin, submission or count-out, HE LOSES!

”The Kid Goes Wild” by Babylon AD hits. John Andrews makes his way out to a nice pop.

Cherry: The following contest is a BRAS AND BEARS STRIP PILLOWFIGHT MATCH! Introducing first, in the ring from Sydney, Australia… SANTANA BRAXTON! And making his way to the ring from Houston… OUTLAW…. JOHN… ANDREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS!

Hostyle: So… did I hear this right? Andrews has to score 4 falls… to remove all 4 items of clothing… and he loses if he just takes one?

Sound: You know, I think that’s only fair. I mean, Santana Braxton she’s… well, she doesn’t have a listed weight. But she’s got to only be like 120 pounds… at most.

Hostyle: Yeah? And?

Sound: So, it’s only fair that she gets a little help in order to win this match

Hostyle: That’s absurd! She’s voluntarily competing here… she shouldn’t be taking handicaps. Nobody else in FMW does that!

Sound: Are you really going to complain about the stipulation of this match when we might be seeing live breasts on FMW television?

Hostyle: A fair point. And we are underway. Braxton giving the referee a quick peck on the cheek, and a wink… SCHOOL BOY! ONE…TWO…THREE! YES!

Sound: Wow…

Cherry: The winner of the first fall… OUTLAW JOHN ANDREWS!

Hostyle: Santana is upset with the referee for counting, she’s screaming at him!

Sound: Andrews is chuckling. That was too easy for him. He’s so much stronger, she can’t even kick out of a strong pin!

Hostyle: And Sage Braxton is also arguing…

Andrews motions for Sage to take her shirt off. The crowd chants “take it off!”, but Sage shakes her head vigorously.

Sound: Is she really going to chicken out? She agreed to this match!

Hostyle: It’s worth noting, while we get this sorted out, that the stakes in this match are… amusing to say the least. If Santana wins, Andrews is their personal slave for the rest of the cycle. If Andrews wins, he gets to choose their outfits for the rest of the cycle.

Sound: I can only hope he doesn’t let us all down.

Hostyle: The referee threatening to disqualify Santana if Sage doesn’t comply… and there go the heels!

The crowd boos as Sage takes off the least revealing item with heavy disdain.

Sound: Andrews playing to the crowd, I think it’s safe to say that they’re all in his corner right now.

Andrews stands on the bed, pumping up the crowd. Santana jumps on top and grabs her weapon of choice…

Hostyle: Santana stalking him… and hits him with… that pillow

Sound: DEVASTATING!

Hostyle: Andrews standing there… how can he endure such a physical beatdown?

Sound: I like how she keeps swinging it at him, as if the next 5 hits will do anything different.

Hostyle: Braxton drops the pillow, and throws a teddy bear in the face of Andrews. And she follows it up with a hard slap to the face!

Sound: Andrews just looks amused by all of this.

Hostyle: Santana to the edge of the bed… she charges… SPINEBUSTER!

Sound: Onto the unforgiving pillow-topped mattress!

Hostyle: Santana rolls off the bed, Andrews right behind. Look out! Axhandle smash by Andrews on Santana.

Sound: He was right on top of her… in a way that most men would pay good money to be!

Hostyle: Andrews pulls Braxton up… side headlock applied… DEAR GOD WHY?

Braxton lets out an ear-splitting screech as the submission is applied.

Sound: That, my friends, is what’s called a deal breaker.

Andrews uses his left hand to attempt to cover his ears. Braxton uses this opportunity to stomp on his inside foot.

Hostyle: Ouch! Good counter from the lovely Santana Braxton! Braxton climbing on the bed…

Sound: What is she going to try here?

Hostyle: Santana leaps… hurricanrana! Or… not

Sound: Andrews just held onto her… she can’t force him down! I bet that’s partially because that was the worst diving hurricanrana attempt I’ve ever seen. She had no height or momentum at all!

Hostyle: Andrews grabbing Braxton… sidewalk slam! And Sage is trying to get herself in the ring!

Sound: Stop her, ref!

Hostyle: Hip toss by Andrews to the charging Sage Braxton! He locks her into an arm-trap crossface!

Sage lets out a blood-curdling scream of her own.

Sound: MY EARS! OH MY GOODNESS MY EARS WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS! LET IT GO, MAN! FOR ALL OF OUR SAKE!

Hostyle: Dropkick by Santana Braxton on Andrews! Braxton quickly into the cover… ONE…NO!

Sound: If that pinfall went, that would have been it for Outlaw John Andrews.

Hostyle: Andrews getting up, as Santana attempts to ground him with a series of open-handed blows to the back of the head.

Sound: Andrews just looks a little mad now.

Hostyle: Andrews grabs the wrist of Santana Braxton. Braxton trying to escape as Andrews gets up… he’s got his hand around her throat!

Sound: Kinky!

Hostyle: Chokeslam! And now Andrews smacks his elbow and heads on top of the bed…

Sound: Yes! Do it!

Hostyle: GHOST RIDER IN THE SKY! ONE…TWO…THREE!

Sound: Yes!

Cherry: The winner of the second fall… JOHN ANDREWS!

Andrews looks towards Sage Braxton, waiting for her to disrobe. Sage shakes her head furiously from side-to side.

Hostyle: What a poor sport! She’s going to get her sister disqualified if she doesn’t follow the rules!

Sound: Which would just lead to her taking off more clothes, yes? I’m not sure I’m opposed.

Andrews says “I’ll help you with that”, and exits the ring to a huge ovation. He grabs Sage by the shirt, when he is spun around and stopped by Leviticus, who has entered through the crowd.

Leviticus: HANDS OFF! You don’t get to touch a woman like that!

Andrews tries to take a swing at Leviticus, but the referee interjects, pulling Leviticus away.

Hostyle: What the hell is Leviticus doing out here?

Sound: Apparently he’s befriended the sisters… who knew?

The referee turns to tell Andrews to get back in the ring. Andrews grabs the ropes, appearing to agree to this. The ref turns once again to get a superkick from Leviticus.

Hostyle: OH, COME ON!

Sound: And down goes the referee… and my hopes that this match was going to go the way I wanted.

Hostyle: Spinning heel kick from the apron by Andrews on Leviticus! Leviticus is mad as hell now! He’s charging into the ring where the Braxton sisters are.

Sound: And we’re off to the races!

Hostyle: Sage and Santana exiting the ring. Andrews in pursuit. Andrews around the corner… WHAT THE… OH SON OF A …

As Andrews runs around ringside, Jonathan King thrusts out his Television championship, hitting Andrews in the face and leveling him. The crowd boos loudly as King stands on the guardrail and holds his title high, egging them on.

Sound: What a complete mess… what a farce. Andrews had absolutely everything going his way, and then this happens.

Hostyle: Santana pulling up Andrews as Sage directs the two members of Gold Standard Wrestling… STEREO SUPERKICKS! THOSE TWO COCK-JOCKEYS JUST SANDWICHED HIS HEAD BETWEEN THEIR BOOTS!

Sound: And finally, we get another ref down here to sort this mess out!

Hostyle: And he’s calling for the bell right away… good call!

Cherry: The winner of the third fall as a result of disqualification… OUTLAW JOHN ANDREWS!

Sound: Well… now he just has to win one more. And then… well, she’s supposed to be down to her bra and panties but, I don’t see that happening anymore.

Hostyle: You think?

Sound: Sadly, yes.

Hostyle: Santana Braxton rolling Andrews into the ring. Andrews might be out cold.

Sound: Man… I can’t believe it’s ending like this.

Hostyle: BRAXTON BUSTER! HERE’S THE COVER! ONE…TWO…THREE!

The referee looks disgusted as he calls for the bell. The crowd boos loudly as ”I’m Still Hot plays. Sage, Santana, Levi and King all join hands in the ring.

Cherry: Here is your winner by a score of one fall to three… SANTANA… BRAXXXXXXXTONNNNNNNNN!
Santana Braxton (3.55 APS + .8 AVS = 4.35)
“Outlaw” John Andrews (3.5 APS + .3 AVS = 3.Cool

Sound: And even more lovely news… the Braxtons are now in cahoots with Gold Standard Wrestling.

Hostyle: Yeah, overall that was a pretty disappointing match. Not the outcome most people wanted, for sure.

Sound: I’ll say… we’ll be back.

Last edited by Edible14 on Mon May 07, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:54 pm

We go backstage where Veronica Cherrywood stands with newcomer Jimmy Ice.

Cherrywood: I’m here with rookie Jimmy Ice…

Ice: Woah there precious… I know you’re only getting paid to stand here and look pretty but let me give you some valuable information. I’m not a rookie. This has been my passion for YEARS… and I’ll bet you a fair amount of fans know exactly who I am and what I bring to the table…

Ice pauses for a moment, a small portion of the crowd pops.

Ice: And what I am is real. I am a man dedicated to his craft and my craft is to entertain you folks by giving you every bit the match that you deserve. You can call on me for anything at anytime because I am the Iron Man of professional wrestling.

Ice rolls his neck and refocuses on the camera, now completely holding the microphone and shouldering Cherrywood out of frame.

Ice: And what I’m going to do… right now… in my very first match is become the Full Metal Wrestling Television champion. Because this company has an absolute joke for one right now. Your current television champion has a lifetime record worse than the Calgary Flames against the Vancouver Canucks.

The hometown Vancouver crowd pops for this.

Ice: This man was awarded the television title… after LOSING a match against real competitors. He’s only remained champion by facing complete jokes like Smoochy Da Frog and Dazz Andrews. I mean, in his one match he actually won… by pretending to point out a fly and then superkicking his opponent in the face.

Cherrywood attempts to grab the mic, but Ice angles his body away, keeping it for himself.

Ice: But this sad little joke has run its course. Tonight, he gets a real opponent. Tonight he goes one on one with Jimmy Ice. And I’m taking that belt and I’m giving Full Metal Wrestling and wrestling fans as a whole a TV champion that’s actually worth giving a damn about. You people have endured the worst television champion ever… and now it’s time for the soon to be best television champion ever.

Jon King enters the frame, flanked by both Braxton twins and wearing a shit-eating grin.

King: Woah there, ace. Take it easy. That’s a little rough with that worst television champion ever talk. You’ve only got one shot at this belt… and you don’t even know what you’re stepping in the ring with.

Ice stares down King, who has Sage take the title off of his waist.

King: Listen, I know you’re jealous that I’m sitting here with the lovliest ladies in Full Metal Wrestling, holding a title that you only wish you had, but you’d better calm down. Because you’re wasting your energy being that angry. Our match is coming up pal, better make sure you know what you’re stepping in the ring with.

Sage and Santana lift the title up high, as King points both of his index fingers at it. He then points to Ice with his index fingers and winks.

King: See you out there, new guy.

King puts his arms around the Braxtons and makes his way off camera.

Ice: Thanks for the interview…

Ice throws the microphone over his shoulder, whizzing past the head of Cherrywood.

Jay Z and Linkin Park’s “Dirt Off Your Shoulders” plays. The “Iron Man’s” promo package plays as the arena sits in darkness. After a few moments, Jimmy Ice emerges from behind the curtain and into the fog with his manager, Missy. Pyro erupts from the fog as Ice slaps hands with the fans before jumping up to the apron and posing for them.

Cherry: The following match is set for one fall, and it is for the FULL METAL WRESTLING TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first, making his debut, the challenger from Dallas, weighing 275 pounds… JIMMMMMMMY… IIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Hostyle: Jimmy Ice comes to Full Metal Wrestling with some name recognition and some previous history. He’s declared himself a future hall of famer. He claims himself a legend. And to add one more boast, he says he’s going to be the best Television Champion ever.

Sound: Well, anything to get it off of King’s waist. That guy has been nearly worthless as champion, as Ice pointed out.

”No Church in the Wild by Jay-Z and Kanye West hits. Jonathan King makes his way out, grinning ear to ear as he is booed mercilessly. He raises his belt high to a massively negative reaction.

Cherry: And his opponent, the Television Champion from Bridgehampton, New York… weighing 210 pounds… JONATHAN… KING!

Hostyle: The worst champion ever? Maybe. But King is a member of Gold Standard Wrestling, and there’s all sorts of deviousness he’s capable of.

Sound: He’s smiling way too much. You’d think he’d be a bit nervous about stepping in with a guy who outweighs him by 65 pounds.

Hostyle: I don’t know what he has planned, but we are underway. Ice with the tie up, he overpowers King with a wristlock. And he shoves King down to the mat with ease!

Sound: Look at the intense stare by Ice. He’s basically daring King to come back at him.

Hostyle: King rolls to the outside. He throws up his hands… is he just exiting this match?

Sound: I don’t think I’d want any part of that guy, either.

Hostyle: Ice quickly to the outside. Big clothesline to the back of King’s neck. Ice grabs him, and rolls King back into the ring…

Sound: Geez… that guy’s quick too.

Hostyle: Ice in the ring, but King rolls to the apron and to the outside again. Ice going right back

Sound: What a coward! You can’t run forever! This is a wrestling match!

Hostyle: Ice to the apron… CHAIRSHOT BY KING!

Sound: What the hell?

Hostyle: The referee calls for the bell…

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER BY DISQUALIFICATION… JIMMMMY IIIIIICEEE!
Jimmy Ice (3.4 APS + 1.0 AVS = 4.4)
Jonathan King (0 APS + .2 AVS = .2)

Sound: But… oh my goodness. That evil bastard.

Cherry: However, since titles cannot change hands by disqualification, the television champion is still… Jonathan King.

Hostyle: You’ve got to be kidding.

Sound: Ice called him the worst TV champion ever. So King decided to… prove him right?

Hostyle: Oh god, he’s going to speak.

King shoulders his title and walks around the ring, towards the ramp. He raises his fist high in triumph as the crowd boos.[/i[

King: You know what’s better than retaining your title? Doing it with hardly any effort! I am a genius!

Sound: This… this is wrong.

King: You are all watching a truly gifted mind do his work. I am smarter than any of those amateurs that Full Metal Wrestling employs. I’m certainly smarter than any of you Canadian maple-eating morons in attendance tonight. What the hell do I have to prove to you scumbags? Aren’t your prostitutes going hungry tonight with all of your hardly-earned money going towards tickets tonight?

[i]The crowd continues their loud dissention.

King: This city is a hole. This is the Detroit of Canada. I was walking to this arena, and I was propositioned by about a dozen of the ugliest whores I’ve ever seen. I don’t know how you people could stomach looking at them, much less consider paying them money for their disease-riddled “services”. You people came here tonight to watch me… but YOU DON’T DESERVE ME! I am above this, and I am taking my title back to my limo and leaving this city as soon as I possibly can. I hope I see your city burning to the ground through my rearview mirror. That’s right… start another riot you idiots!

King smiles as garbage is thrown onto the entrance ramp. He turns towards the curtain when the image of P Thurston Devreaux appears on the MetalTron.

Devreaux: King, your actions tonight are not befitting of a champion. Jimmy Ice has defeated you, and as such he become the #1 contender to the Television Championship.

The crowd cheers. King shrugs as if to say “so what?”.

Devreaux: And his rematch will be a no-holds barred match, so you cannot walk away with your title so easily.

King stares at the Metaltron disapprovingly. He starts to walk up the ramp towards the curtain once more.

Devreaux: Oh, don’t you think about leaving. Because that match starts… RIGHT NOW!

Hostyle: King is shocked… he thought he was getting out easily. The crowd is going wild for this rematch!

Sound: They’re going wild because Jimmy Ice is right behind Jonathan King!

Hostyle: ICE DROPS HIM WITH THE COLD AND CRITICAL! RIGHT ON THE RAMP!

Sound: Here we go again!

Hostyle: ICE PULLS THE LEGS OF KING… LOCKS HIM IN THE FROZEN ROPE! KING TAPS!

Sound: He’s squealing! He’s tapping like a little boy! I love it!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER… AND NEWWWWWW TELEVISION CHAMPION… JIMMMMMYYYYYY IIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCE!

[b]Hostyle:
And Ice will not let go… he’s holding King in the submission, and the crowd is loving it!

Sound: And he can’t even be retroactively disqualified, because it’s no holds barred! I love it! More pain for King!

Hostyle: King tapping, and finally he’s let go by the Iron Man. And Ice picks up the belt from underneath the body of the beaten Jonathan King!

Sound: What a debut! He wins the TV title in his first ever match! And the crowd is eating it up!

Hostyle: Jimmy Ice talked a lot of game, and he just backed a whole lot of it up. Folks… we’ve got more coming!
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:54 pm

We go backstage to the office of P. Thurston Devreaux, where the Damien Inferno and Nick Gray are standing in front of his desk.

Inferno: This is a joke, Devreaux.

Devreaux: Well, who else do you want to face?

Gray: A team not entirely comprised of two winless jobbers?

Inferno: There’s got to be some tag teams we haven’t faced yet.

Devreaux: I’m telling you, there aren’t. You’ve beaten Gold Standard Wrestling in a few different configurations. You’ve beaten The Pack. You beat the Together Demons, who aren’t even around anymore. You’ve beaten SMUT. We had to get you some new opponents.

Gray: Did you just pick these guys out at random?

Devreaux: Of course not. Don’t be ridiculous. They filed paperwork to be a tag team after they heard we were looking for some new blood in the tag division.

Inferno: Well, yeah. Who wouldn’t want a free title shot? But these guys don’t even deserve one. Can’t we face… what about Leon Caprice and Hannibal Frost? The Sons of Attrition? That’s a thing still, right?

Devreaux: This match is already set. Like I said, we’re trying to get you some better opponents, but it’s not that easy. Just go out there and do your jobs… and then I’ll do mine. I promise.

Gray: You better.

Hostyle: We're back, and it's time for the Tag Team Championship match.

Sound: Where the Gray Inferno will be facing...some people.

Hostyle: Chris Luck and Dazz Andrews.

Sound: Never heard of them.

Hostyle: Well neither have the champions apparently.

Buster: The following match is set for one fall, and is for the FULL METAL WRESTLING TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS! Introducing the first team...

"sway" by Hypes Boy hits as Dazz Andrews and Chris Luck step out to no reaction. They walk to the ring, to no reaction.

Buster: Here is Dazz Andrews and Chris Luck!

Sound: These are people.

Hostyle: Young people.

Sound: One day they will be credit to wrestling industry.

Hostyle: Verily.

Buster: Aaaaaand their opponents!

The crowd pops heavily as "Speak" by Godsmack hits, Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray stepping onto the stage, their belts with them. Gray, surprisingly, walks to the ring with little of his usual energy.

Buster: Weighing in at 494lbs, they are the Full Metal Wrestling Tag Team Champions! Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno, THE GRAAAAAAAAAAY INFERRRRRRRRRRNO!

Sound: I wasn't the biggest believer in these two when they first said they'd team together, but they've proven me, and everyone else, wrong.

Hostyle: Indeed, amigo. These two have been undefeated since Ultimatum, and they've been knocking down every bit of competition placed in front of them. If they successfuly defend tonight, they will have the most defenses of any tag team in FMW!

Sound: Judging from the look on their faces, the champions weren't expecting Luck and Andrews for this moment.

Hostyle: Well, every other team has already been taken down by them.

Sound: Gray made reference to a team they haven't.

Hostyle: Somehow I don't think that was Andrews and Luck.

Sound: Me neither.

The crowd continues cheering loudly as the champions enter the ring and hold their titles above their heads. Gray pats Damien on the back and nods him forward as Gray gets behind the ropes. Luck goes behind the ropes as well.

Hostyle: Starting with Andrews and Inferno here.

Sound: Dazz going for a lock up.

Hostyle: But Inferno just grabs Luck and tosses him into the turnbuckle!

Sound: Dazz stumbles out of the corner, dazed from that quick move from Inferno.

Hostyle: Kick to the gut from Inferno! He's got him up, powerbomb!

Sound: He's not going to let him get any rest on his back though as he pulls him back to his feet.

Hostyle: Guess his partner isn't feeling so lucky now.

Sound: I will...I'll END you.

Hostyle: Inferno tossing Dazz into the ropes, and a big boot greets him as he bounces off!

Sound: He's out.

Hostyle: But that doesn't stop Inferno from picking him up AGAIN.

Sound: Now he's just beating a dead horse.

Hostyle: Got him by the throat. Chokeslam?

Sound: I don't think so. He's turning his body around, and tosses him at Luck!

Hostyle: Luck knocked down from the apron by that.

Sound: The referee moving in, yelling at Luck to get into the ring?

Hostyle: I guess contact that way counts as a tag.

Sound: Luck reluctantly climbing into the ring as Dazz is rolled out.

Hostyle: Facing Inferno down, I think he's just trying to think of what to do.

Sound: Inferno answers for him with a right to the jaw!

Hostyle: That hard hit sends Luck stumbling into the corner.

Sound: And now Inferno is turning and...bending down?

Hostyle: With his hands cupped as Gray runs in!

Sound: He steps into Inferno's hands and Inferno tosses him high! Gray with a huge splash to Luck in the corner!

Hostyle: But Gray has an arm around Luck and he turns them both around out of the corner and TIME'S JUDGEMENT!

Sound: Gray back to his feet and he's pointing to the turnbuckle as Inferno climbs the ropes! This won't end well.

Hostyle: The big man leaps! Hell's Guillotine!

Sound: That's got to be it.

Hostyle: I don't think so, amigo. Inferno's pulling Luck to his feet.

Sound: Again, beating a dead horse.

Hostyle: Or sending a message?

Sound: Inferno whipping Luck into the ropes. Gray stepping in between them?

Hostyle: But Gray spins around Luck as he comes close to him!

Sound: Which can only mean-

Hostyle: Superkick from Gray, big boot from Inferno! Skullcrusher Mountain!

Sound: He's going to need reconstructive surgery after that, I think.

Hostyle: I don't think there's a more devastating tag team move right now.

Sound: And finally Inferno with the pin! 1...2...3! This is over!

Damien Inferno and Nick Gray (3.43 APS + 2.36 APS + 1.2 AVS = 6.99 Total)
Christopher Luck and Dazz Andrews (0 APS + 0 APS + 0 AVS = 0 Total)

Buster: Here are your winners, and STILL FMW Tag Team Champions, Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno, THE GRAY INFERNO!

Hostyle: The tag champions just utterly destroying those two young men tonight.

Sound: Especially Inferno. The big man had them for breakfast, for lack of a better term.

Hostyle: Definitely a more aggressive outing than normal from the champions.

Sound: The two men holding their titles up high side by side.

Hostyle: At this point they deserve it. Tonight they've reached the most defenses with a tag belt in FMW. And you've got to wonder what's next.

Sound: I honestly don't know. Like you said earlier, every team has fallen before them.

Hostyle: An impressive list. From the Together Demons, to GSW, to the Comeback Kids, to SMUT and the Pack. They're cementing their legacy.

Sound: What's that Inferno's saying to the camera?

Hostyle: "That was just warming up"? Warming up for what?

Sound: I guess time will only tell, Style. We'll be right back.

Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Ammunition and THE AVENGERS proudly present:

Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! 295365_245533275478486_100000654463416_811606_2072259_n

Lethal Injection wrote:
Apostasy holds his fake belt high to the crowd. Leon Caprice comes in behind him and lifts him into a crucifix position.

Smith: LEON’S LOOKING FOR GOD’S WRATH!

Sound: He’s not messing around tonight!

Smith: Apostasy grabbing the ropes with his legs… Leon trying to spin… Apostasy holds on!

Sound: That could have been disaster, but great reflexes and ring awareness by Apostasy!

Smith: Leon up… Apostasy to the apron… guillotine!

Sound: And Apostasy is right in control!

Smith: Apostasy springboards up… RIDE ALONG! TRANSITION! APATHETIC CHOKE!

Sound: And Leon is in big trouble!

Smith: Apostasy rolls to the center of the ring… there’s nowhere for Leon to go! HE TAPS! APOSTASY WINS QUICKLY!

And that was the…

Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! 295365_245533275478486_100000654463416_811606_2072259_n

Brought to you by THE AVENGERS… IN THEATRES NOW
http://www.nextmovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/avengers-poster.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

”Time is Running Out” by Muse hits, as Abel Steele makes his way out, wearing his hand brace.

Cherry:: Introducing first, weighing 222 pounds and coming to us from Perth, Australia… ABELLLLLLLLL STEEEEEEEEEELE!

Hostyle: Abel Steele looks a bit banged up.

Sound: He doesn’t look good to me. Looks as if he’s still favouring that injured hand.

”Grace” hits, and Leon Caprice appears at the ramp. He absentmindedly slaps hands at ringside on his way to the ring, and does a quick point skywards as he enters the ring.

Cherry: And his opponent, weighing 220 pounds and hailing from Perth, Australia… LEEEEEEEONNN

As he looks up, Steele comes by and reigns down left hands on Leon, cutting him open.

Hostyle: What the hell is Steele doing?

Sound: He’s beating his opponent before the match even starts. That’s what he’s doing.

Hostyle: Looks like its retribution for him having to compete with a shoddy hand cast.

Sound: He’s beating his opponent before the match even starts. That’s what he’s doing.

The camera then sees Steele putting a set of brass knuckles back into his cast.

Hostyle: Brass knuckles?

Sound: Quick and effective way to knock your opponent out.

Steele tosses a now bloody Leon in the ring to start the match.

Hostyle: Both men in the ring and we can finally get this match under way.

Sound: The damage has already been done so its just a matter of time for this match to be over.

Hostyle: Leon staggers up.

Sound: As he does, Abel with the Right Out Of Time dropping Caprice easily.

1!!

2!!!

3!!!

Cherry: The winner by pinfall …………AAABBBBELLLLLLL SSSSSSSSTTTTTEEEEELLLLLLLEEEEE!!!!!!
Abel Steele (4.2 APS + 1.2 AVS = 5.4)
Leon Caprice (0 APS + 0 AVS = 0)

Sound: And just like that the match is over. Steele puts in a vicious beatdown injured hand and all before the match starts and gets the win.

Hostyle: Quick match and our twitter followers agree. Some pretty good commentary as well. @MorpheusClassic writes: Who the fuck is Leon Caprice?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Abel Steele is walking in the back, clutching his hand and grimacing in pain. He kicks open the door labeled “P. Thurston Devreaux”. Inside, a surprised Devreaux is talking with a man in a suit.

Devreaux: Abel… I was expecting you here for this, but… why the hostility? Can’t you just open the door like a normal person.

Steele: You know I can’t, Devreaux. My hand feels like hell… I can’t grip anything.

Devreaux: Except apparently those brass knuckles. You caused some serious damage to one of our top superstars… I’m telling you Abel that you’re on thin ice.

Steele: Oh, that’s rich. Suddenly we care for the wellbeing of the wrestlers. Yet you send me out there wrestling multiple matches a night for two shows running, when I’m clearly not fit to compete!

Devreaux: Abel, your hand is not injured. I’ve seen the scans.

Suited Man: The scans that your doctors had taken?

Devreaux: Of course. Do you think they’re not real doctors? We pay them a fair amount to run these kinds of tests, and be a resource for the talent around here.

Steele: Yeah? Well I think your doctors suck. Which is why I got myself a second opinion, and my attorney here has the results with him.

The attorney pulls a manila envelope out from his suit jacket. He pulls out two image scans.

Suited Man: You can see here is the original scan your so-called doctors performed. This scan was taken the day after.

The camera focuses in on the two scans. The scan on the left, showing the one taken by FMW doctors, looks more or less normal. The other one shows some fractures in the hand.

Devreaux: My god… how long have you had these scans?

Suited Man: Due to a hiccup in Full Metal Wrestling refusing to pay for the second opinion, getting these scans back took some time. I just got them today.

Devreaux: My… Abel… I’m so…

Steele: Save it, you empty suit. I’m pissed now. You’ve been forcing me to work when I told you up and down that I was hurt. You damaged this hand… the hand that has knocked so many people out over the years. This hand… this is my money-maker. This hand is what brings the pain, THIS IS MY CAREER! And you destroyed it, because you didn’t want to entertain the thought that maybe, just maybe, Abel Steele was really hurt. Because you wanted Abel Steele to be the star of this circus you run…

Devreaux: Abel, I promise you that I had no bad intentions…

Steele: You can tell that to a judge. Because I am bringing you… and this entire company, to a court of law. I’m going to own this place, and then I’m going to make your life a nightmare.

Steele storms off, his lawyer in tow. Devreaux looks shocked, before picking up his phone and hurriedly dialing a number of some sort.

”Been to Hell” by Hollywood Undead comes over the loudspeaker. The standard Gold Standard Wrestling video package plays to a chorus of boos, as Jeff Whitt and Leviticus make their way out.

Cherry: The following contest is our MAIN EVENT, it is a C4 Rules Tag team match! Introducing first, representing Gold Stand Wresling, the team of the Ultraviolent Champion, Jeff Whitt and LEEEEEEVITICUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hostyle: GSW lost a champion tonight, but perhaps they’ll be gaining another one at Catalyst. Can you imagine, GSW holding both of the top brand-specific belts in FMW?

Sound: I can imagine it. The thought makes me a bit stabby. But you know what? These guys are starting to seem more and more legitimate. Whitt is now the UV champion, and Leviticus has been considered one of their more consistent members for a long time now.

”We Owe This to Ourselves” hits, as Skyler Striker comes out to a big ovation, holding his newly won C4 Championship.

Cherry: And their opponents, first, from Perth, Australia… the C4 Champion… SKYLERRRRRRRR STRIKERRRRRRR!

[i]Before Skyler is even halfway down the ramp, [b]”Dead or Alive” hits, and Hannibal Frost comes dashing through the curtain. He runs past Skyler.

Cherry: And his partner… HANNIBALLLLL…. FRRRRRRRROST!

Frost slides into the ring, and immediately clotheslines Leviticus.

Hostyle: And Frost isn’t messing around! The bell rings, and here we go!

Sound: I don’t know why Frost was so anxious to get in there… does he think he has a point to prove? Skyler looks a little confused as he steps into the corner.

Hostyle: Frost with an arm drag to Whitt, who is the legal man. Dropkick to the back of Jeff Whitt. Leviticus up, and gets clotheslined out of the ring by Frost.

Sound: The crowd loves this!

Hostyle: Whitt with the school boy…

Sound: No pinfalls here, remember. The referee refusing to count…

Hostyle: Frost grabs the arm and rolls… crossface! Whitt kicks and hits the rope for the break! Frost holding it on… and breaks at four!

Sound: Remember, you get 3 rope breaks only in a C4 match. For this tag match, apparently that’s going to be 3 breaks per team, not individual.

Hostyle: Frost up quickly as Whitt scrambles to his feet. He looks to tag, but Levi is still down on the outside. Frost grabs a side headlock. Whitt trying to lift… but Frost with a big knee to the face! STO backbreaker by Frost… and now he hits a reverse STO… transitioned! He rolls onto his back, clutching Whitt by the throat.

Sound: This is a move I haven’t seen before

Hostyle: Frost has him in a sort of reverse-crucifix choke, with his legs trapping the left leg of Whitt.

Sound: It’s like a STF that’s been flipped upside down… he’s putting all that pressure on the crown of Whitt. This would be a pin, if there were pins in this match.

Hostyle: Whitt struggling. He’s trying to call Levi over… Levi pulling up on the outside. Here he comes into the ring, Skyler misses with a big springboard crossbody! Levi ducked, and Skyler just rolled into Whitt and Frost!

Sound: That could be a costly mistake… he was trying to prevent Levi from breaking up that submission… but suddenly… irony

Hostyle: Striker with a dropkick on Levi! Skyler now dragging Frost to his corner. Skyler to the outside, and tags in!

Sound: The C4 Champion wanting to prove himself in this C4 matchup!

Hostyle: Striker with a springboard… misses the clothesline! Whitt grabs… big suplex! AND NOW THE CLUTCH… MADUSA’S COIL!

Sound: Big trouble now for the C4 Champion! The UV Champion is outclassing Skyler in Skyler’s matchtype!

Hostyle: Striker trying to roll to the ropes… but he’s caught in the center of the ring. Striker

Sound: Striker won this title outside of C4 rules… if he is going to have a good lengthy reign with this title, he has to show that he can work these kind of matches. This… this isn’t good news for him.

Hostyle: Striker can’t drag the bigger Whitt to the ropes. Frost is up… and he drops the knee on Whitt! That breaks up the submission.

Sound: I tell you… Skyler is damn lucky that Frost just bailed him out.

Hostyle: Frost pulling up Whitt, and nails a few knees to the face. Big kick to the face… he calls that combo the Chicken Lo Mein #1.

Sound: That might have knocked Whitt right out of sorts… good to see if you ask me.

Hostyle: Levi on the apron, Whitt charges… and gets dumped to the outside at the last second! Frost taking a big tumble after Leviticus counters that running hip check attempt!

Sound: He basically cartwheeled out of the ring! That didn’t look fun. Good move, though, to pull down the ropes.

Hostyle: Leviticus to the corner… and receives a big tag from Whitt!

Sound: And here comes the man that would be the next C4 Championship #1 contender.

Hostyle: Leviticus with a few stomps to the shoulders of the C4 champion. Skyler trying to get to his feet…

Sound: Big right hand by Levi!

Hostyle: Levi punishing the C4 champion… and strikes with a big kick to the jaw of the grounded Skyler!

Sound: Levi taking a moment to check on Hannibal Frost, who remains down on the outside.

Hostyle: Leviticus now stalking Striker. Striker to his feet… DUCKS THE TRIBUTE!

Sound: He took too long… gave Skyler way too much time to anticipate the superkick!

Hostyle: BIG HEEL KICK BY SKYLER! Skyler to his feet.

Sound: Skyler getting a bit of momentum now!

Hostyle: Skyler to the second rope… connects with a rebounding enziguiri! Skyler right on top of Levi… and puts him feet-first on the top rope!

Sound: Skyler is going for FEAR… but this can’t end the match!

Hostyle: Skyler jumps…. WHITT PULLS THE SECOND ROPE! Skyler crashes to the mat, and Whitt holds onto Levi as well.

Sound: Great save there by Whitt.

Hostyle: Leviticus on the offensive now. Skyler trying to crawl to his corner, but Frost isn’t there… big running knee drop by Levi. Levi grabs the arm… mahistrol cradle?

Sound: Why? Is he not aware?

Hostyle: Levi throws Skyler out of the pin… SEVENTH SIGN! HE’S GOT IT LOCKED IN!

Sound: Unnecessarily fancy way to implement it, but okay.

Hostyle: Whitt stomping away, encouraging Skyler to tap out to the would-be #1 contender. The crowd is firmly behind Skyler. WHITT PULLED OFF THE APRON WITH A POWERBOMB INTO THE GUARDRAIL!

Sound: Break it up Hannibal!

Hostyle: Skyler in pain… he may tap out! Frost into the ring… RED LABEL ENZIGUIRI ON LEVITICUS!

Sound: Breaking that up with AUTHORITY!

Hostyle: Frost dragging Skyler to the corner… the ref checking on Leviticus

Sound: Leviticus is… he’s not moving.

Hostyle: Frost to the apron, and makes the tag. Frost back into the ring, but the referee stops him… the ref calls for the bell!

Sound: Hannibal Frost is the new #1 contender to the C4 Championship!

Cherry: HERE ARE YOUR WINNERS BY KNOCKOUT… C4 CHAMPION SKYLER STRIKER AND HANNIBALLLLLLLL FRRRRRRRRRROSTTTT!

Skyler Striker and Hannibal Frost (3.9 APS + 3.8 APS + .9 AVS = 8.6 total)
Leviticus and Jeff Whitt (3.175 APS + 3.925 APS + .3 AVS = 7.4 total)

Sound: Leviticus had his hands wrapped around Skyler with that 7th Sign submission, I don’t know if he didn’t see Frost coming, but he didn’t get up a block AT ALL against that devastating pump enziguiri.

Hostyle: Well, Frost ensures that he’s going to get a crack at the C4 belt. He was impressive tonight to say the least. But you know… Skyler Striker still hasn’t proven much as far as the C4 rules are concerned.

Sound: That has to be concerning for Skyler. Especially given Frost’s extensive history with the belt.

Hostyle: That’s right… Hannibal Frost will be challenging for his third C4 title at Catalyst. You have to figure after tonight… advantage Frost.

Frost looks towards the downed Striker, who manages to stare right back at his partner and future opponent. Skyler struggles, but manages to get to his feet to look up to the taller and larger Hannibal Frost. The referee hands the C4 belt to Skyler, who takes it without taking his eyes off of Frost. ”Kashmir” interrupts the stare down, as P Thurston Devreaux makes his way out, with the microphone in hand.

Devreaux: Now that… that was a good C4 match. And Hannibal, I think it’s clear that you’ve earned your spot in the C4 Title Match at Catalyst. Skyler… I think you need a little more of a test.

The crowd boos as Skyler gives a “what the fuck?” look towards Devreaux.

Devreaux: I can’t, in good conscience, let you just skate all the way until Catalyst without another challenger. So, in order to gear up for a two time C4 champion, I’m going to have you face another two time former C4 champion.

Sound: Oh my… that has to be…

Devreaux: Next week, here on Ammunition, you are taking on… HOSTYLE!

The crowd pops as the camera pans to a shocked Hostyle, eyes wide open and mouth agape from behind the announcer’s desk. He looks around and points to himself.

Hostyle: Me?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Hostyle: Folks, I don’t know what to say about what just happened…

Sound: So let’s talk about what’s happening now…

Hostyle: Right. We’re going to end this night the right way, with a victory speech for the new Full Metal Champion, in one of his hometowns no less!

Sound: Long live the champ!

"Premeditated Murder" by J.Cole sounds over the PA to a thunderous, positive reception. Chris Austin makes his way out, Full Metal Championship on his shoulder as he surveys the Vancouver crowd. He then proceeds down, making numerous fist-bumps to the fans and in general, being more upbeat than he has in years. He then gets to ringside and surveys the crowd again before climbing the top-rope and making an "It's Over" gesture, yelling proudly as the title is outstretched and cheers rain down upon him. He hops down and asks for a microphone, before he slowly sits down, Indian-Style, dead center of the ring. Austin prepares to speak but his intentions are drowned out by the crowd's "Austin! Austin!" chant. Still, the positive reception is something Austin has yet to become used to.

Hostyle: I've gotta say, despite our disagreements, it's awesome to see mi hermano reach the pinnacle.

Sound: I fear he's going to start becoming more lenient... I cannot approve of this new glad-handing Chris Austin.

Austin: ...

Austin smirks, allowing his "students" to calm themselves.

Austin: ... Good evening, class.

The crowd cheers as Austin chuckles to himself before preparing to speak.

Austin: Four years, students. Over four years. All the training, the wins, the learning experiences... all of it. The blood, the sweat, the tears... while I was not able to accomplish this in my hometown of San Jose...

The crowd boos a little at the mention of San Jose, they are Canucks fans after all. Austin waves his hand to calm the BC Place inhabitants down.

Austin: Easy, easy. I know. But as I was saying, I may not have done it in San Jose, but as some of you people may know, Vancouver is where I make my residence and it is my home away from home. So pardon me for what I'm about to do in my adopted hometown.

Austin raises the FMC high as the Vancouver crowd marks.

Austin: Now for the lecture at hand. I'm not going to beat around the bush or what have you. It's as simple as this. I've called myself the Student of the Game for a while now. And just because I happen to have the item that supposedly makes me the master of it, doesn't mean that there still isn't much for me to learn. Don't believe me? Take a look at this:

Austin points at the METAL-Tron.

FMW Lethal Injection wrote:

Smith: Another big right from Apostasy, and an elbow by Austin brings Apostasy to one knee. Big knee lift!

Sound: Apostasy refusing to go to the ground.

Smith: Austin collects himself… MISSES THE BIG HIGH KICK… ARGENTINE RACK! APOSTASY HAS HIM UP! BURNING HAMMER!!!!

Sound: WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?

Smith: ONE…TWO…THREE! APOSTASY WINS!

Sound: That was one hell of a match!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NEEWWWWWWWWW FULL METAL CHAMPION… AAAAAAPOSTASYYYYYYYYYYYY

Apostasy has grabbed the referee and is pointing at Austin. ”Futurism” is playing, but the referee spots that Austin’s leg is under the ropes.

Smith: What is Apostasy doing?

Sound: I think… he’s pointing out that Austin’s leg is under the rope…

Cherry looks confused at the referee. The replay is shown on the Metaltron. Austin’s body is flung to the ground with the Burning Hammer, but Apostasy hooks the inside leg, leaving the outside leg dangling under the rope.

Smith: I don’t believe it.

Sound: The referee is calling to restart the match!

The bell rings, and Austin has rolled himself to the outside.

Smith: That… that was incredibly good fortune for Austin. Or incredibly poor ring awareness by Apostasy. One of the two…

Sound: I don’t think Apostasy can possibly be thinking right after all the abuse he’s taken. But if this is fortune, remember this… Austin saved the life of Hannibal Frost on Ammunition. Folks, if you’ve never believed in karma… you might just want to start.

Sound: Well... it appears Austin has found motivation once again. This guy...

The view returns to Austin's face, which has since lost its upbeat appearance.

Austin: I pride myself on being the best in FMW. I've called myself that for a long time, but at Lethal Injection, it appears that I got lucky and because I faced an opponent with some semblance of honor, I was able to capitalize. However, the point is, I was counted down. I was, a defeated man. In retrospect, I probably should not be the Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd reacts in a confused manner. Austin shakes his head and runs his hand through his hair.

Austin: However, I still am and unfortunately for my future opponents... I have to earn the right to be called the Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion. I have worked for far too long to allow a stroke of luck to define my greatest accomplishment, class. Therefore, I make this vow to you all.

Austin stands up as the crowd cheers.

Austin: I refuse to sit back on my laurels. I refuse to allow this championship to cloud my mindset. I will not let a man's gesture of goodwill define the Full Metal Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship. I will epitomize what it means to be a fighting champion. I may have the target around my waist or on my shoulder but I promise you, class... whoever steps up against your teacher will find themselves as the hunted. I will not run from anyone, I will not back down. I refuse to be anything but deserving of this championship.

The crowd cheers loudly.

Austin: Now I’ve been told that a match has been made, and that I’ll be facing someone with this title on the line next week. I don’t know who it will be, but I do know that I have a match. That… that’s exactly what I wanted. I am not going to be the kind of Full Metal Champion who defends his title only on pay-per-views, who accumulates a years-long reign with only a few defenses. I don’t care who my opponent is, I will triumph.

Austin: It's time that I start earning this championship, and I hate it for anyone who tries to take it from me before I cement my legacy as the best damn FMW Champion that there will ever be. Class Dismissed.

The crowd yells approvingly as Austin goes to leave. ”Premeditated Murder hits once again.

Strong words from the new champ. Well, that’s going to do it for us. We’re out of time, I’m Hostyle…

The announcers are cut off as [b]"Futurism" by Muse
plays. The crowd erupts as Apostasy’s metaltron is displayed. Austin stops on the apron to watch as Apostasy emerges from the curtain, showing the signs of his war with Austin at Lethal Injection. Apostasy wears a bandage on his forehead from being busted open, as well a thorough taping of his right shoulder.

Sound: Wait… what just happened?

Apostasy stares down Austin with a look of quiet rage. Austin looks right back, looking perhaps unsure of himself. The interaction is cut short as the transmission cuts to black.

Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:11 pm

And that's all. Sorry about the delays in getting this out. Long story short, I need more people pitching in on staff if these are going to get out sooner. I wrote all but 2 matches and a segment of this, and I really can't go much faster these days. There were a few volunteers awhile back, and we'll be pinging those volunteers more next show, especially if certain folk continue to not turn in matches when they say they will.

To be clear, I hold a lot of responsibility for this being late. I wasn't online very much, due to my own schedule being a lot more full than before. I should have been reassigning matches to others and asking for some help, but I didn't. Instead, I tried to peacemeal this show out day-by-day, but I honestly have days where I get no time for this. And that's new for me. When I took over, I was working a summer job or I was in college. These days, I've got a lot more going on not just with work, but socially as well. And, I'll admit, my inspiration for this has been lacking as well.

You people deserve to see the fruits of your hard work on those promos. And I want to give you that. I'd like to think this show was decent, with some good twists. But I really cannot stress this enough. I need your help to keep this place running at a decent pace.

IC reaction coming later
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Apostasy... no... Heath.

Listen to me as a friend, as someone who respects what you do in the ring, when you put your mind to it.

If your intentions are what I think they are, then bring it. But know this. I will not lose. There will be no doubt, no restarts, none of that.

I will defeat you. By my own merit. It will happen. I won't wish you luck or anything because seriously... luck has no place in our next confrontation. It will only be a test of skill, will, endurance and general fortitude. And I'm coming up trumps on all accounts.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Whitt: One win out of three is not good enough. Losing a title to an FMW rookie makes it worse.

But this gold belt around my waist still signifies me as one of the best FMW has to offer. And I shall not allow a small setback or two erase what GSW has gained thus far. Whomever management puts me up against next will feel the wrath of the Gold Standard. The Midas Touch will not be hindered by the results of tonight's show. That I can assure you.

OOC: Did I really get the best promo score in the match? Sweet! Wasn't expecting that. Makes the loss sting a little less. Ah, well. Good show all around despite the lateness. Also Hostyle coming back for a match fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:48 pm

RCA wrote:
Apostasy... no... Heath.

Listen to me as a friend, as someone who respects what you do in the ring, when you put your mind to it.

If your intentions are what I think they are, then bring it. But know this. I will not lose. There will be no doubt, no restarts, none of that.

I will defeat you. By my own merit. It will happen. I won't wish you luck or anything because seriously... luck has no place in our next confrontation. It will only be a test of skill, will, endurance and general fortitude. And I'm coming up trumps on all accounts.

Luck is a stupid superstition, luck is in an illusion that the weak create to explain simple variance. Similar to fate, god and karma. Luck has nothing to do with it. On this we agree. It's why I so enjoy working with you, Chris. I can find myself agreeing with almost everything you say. With one obvious exception.

I don't claim to know what will happen next. I never have. But I do know that I know exactly where I made my mistakes before. I know that I won't be making them again. I know that in terms of endurance and fortitude, nobody has ever been able to claim that they best me. I know that I am as skilled as any. You can draw your own conclusions as to what happens next, given all of that.

You escaped once by the smallest of margins, by your own admission. We left each other beaten into the mat, injured and unable to carry on. That's hardly a friendly thing to do, Chris. Respect and friendship are just a few more of these concepts that men create to attempt to simply explain our complex thoughts. But when I step into the ring, I won't be thinking of "respect" as I attempt to choke the life out of you. I won't be thinking of you as a "friend" when I try to take from you your greatest accomplishment.

Whatever happens, you will not leave that ring without having been taken to the limit once again. And I don't mean that I'm going to push you just as hard... I mean that I'm going to push you even harder. And if you break... so be it. A rotten thing for a "friend" to say, but that's the nature of this business. That's the nature of competition. That's all there is to it, and that's all there will ever be.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:52 pm

I may consider you a friend but understand something. Two of the three best friends I have in this business are Alex O'Rion and Hostyle.

I annihilated Alex O. I retired Hostyle.

Friend or not, I have no qualms about doing the same to you because what you need to know is that you already took my greatest accomplishment and tainted it.

Vengeance will be served. With all due respect.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:26 pm

You may wish to retract that "Hostyle being retired" bit.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Well until he steps back into the ring, he's retired.

To be honest, that's one thing I regretted perpetrating.

I will have no such feelings from here on out.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:16 pm

OJA: To Leviticus, Jonathon King, and other members of the so called "Gold Standard Wrestling"... Ya'll have done made the mistake of interfering with my match between the lovely if you will Santana Braxton. This mistake has not only shined a direct light on your path of misfortune but as also shone a light to path at becoming the new Television Champion. You see... I may have become a "servant" for these two twins but at least they're hot and sexy I can deal with that; however they have no control over my contract. While I can cater to their needs in any which way they please I will still and always have a vendetta for GSW. Ya'll may think you've gotten the last laugh and are trying to take control of this business but ya'll don't realize the targets you are putting on each others backs. King I suggest you keep that title nice and warm... Matter of fact you may want to do some last minute photo shoots of you wearing it because your reign is over. You see hoss... Kings can be toppled from their throne... Even if they have an army to defend them... Kings still lose their power and glory eventually...

Last edited by John Andrews on Mon May 07, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Sage: Filthy perverts trying to get a look at my goodies. Vancouver is filthy. On the bright side, you are looking at the newest beautiful members of GSW. Holler!

Santana: I must say, I did put on a wrestling clinic inside that ring. Oh, Andrews, I need new nail polish. It's called Legally Pink. Go get it for me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Like I said. Just fuckin' warmin' up.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:30 am

King: You know, I talked a lot of shit about Jimmy before our match, and I still stand behind everything I said. With that said, he did pretty well. Sure it took Deveraux denying me my champion's advantage, and then giving Ice a rematch which I was thoroughly unprepared for and a sneak attack by said miscreant, but Full Metal Wrestling successfully took away my championship. Good job. As for you, Ice, I'll give you one thing, you are a cheap bastard. You out-cheated a cheat, with some timely assistance from FMW management, and walked away with my title. Just don't get too comfortable with it, I will be taking it back.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:57 am

Leviticus sits backstage, deep in thought about the results of his match earlier in the evening. As he thinks, his mind can only come to one conclusion.

Leviticus: This is entirely unacceptable. Something has to change.

Leviticus reaches into his gym bag and pulls out his cellphone. With slow determination he punches in a series of numbers. He places the phone to his ear and listens to it ring for a moment before he finally receives an answer.

Leviticus: Hello brother, I need your help.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:41 am

OOC:

Frost was handled amazingly this show. I appreciate that a shit ton.

Lateness and errors are completely forgiven as the show was very good all around, and seeing as how staff is just dust and bone at the moment.

Ice's TV title win was pretty damn cool, as King really has just dropped off lately.

Whitt and Levi, good match guys.

And unless I'm crazy, I think I'm only a one time C-4 Champion. Sad

IC:

How's it goin', Striker?

I just can't wait for Catalyst.

Whose got two thumbs and wants to break his foot off in Striker's ass? This guy.

Speakin' of breaking things, the neck is holdin' up.

Thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:41 am

Santana: My darling Leviticus, you have us to help you now as well, don't forget that. P.S. John, I'm still waiting for my nail polish. And while you're out, I've taken the liberty of writing down a shopping list for things I want you to get for me - with your money, of course. Thanks babe.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
OOC:

Frost was handled amazingly this show. I appreciate that a shit ton.

Lateness and errors are completely forgiven as the show was very good all around, and seeing as how staff is just dust and bone at the moment.

Ice's TV title win was pretty damn cool, as King really has just dropped off lately.

Whitt and Levi, good match guys.

Yeah... that one is my bad. Somehow after all that Grand Slam discussion, I had mentally made you AB title run into a C4 run.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Longoria wrote:
Santana: My darling Leviticus, you have us to help you now as well, don't forget that. P.S. John, I'm still waiting for my nail polish. And while you're out, I've taken the liberty of writing down a shopping list for things I want you to get for me - with your money, of course. Thanks babe.

Sure yeah right... I'll get right on that after I leave the gym... By the way you guys were out of toilet paper so I used one of your fancy, expensive, lookin' towels to wipe my ass with instead. Also sugar bunches... I can handle the fruits and veggies but sorry I am not wandering into the feminine hygiene isle.. So whichever one of ya'll needs the Vagisil... I asked the kind little old lady to pick up four of them things just in case it's a little extra cheesy down in the valley of love. On a side note, it's probably not a good thing I told Sage's personal trainer that she had a case of herpes two years ago and is currently being tested for a mild case of rabies. Anyway sweetie I will see you soon when I deliver your groceries and products... Ciao!
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:39 pm

OOC: lololololololololol
Back to top Go down
CarnageKing

CarnageKing

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jimmy Ice
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Jimmy Ice:This Belt is going to buffered,polished and treated with respect from now on Jonathan King... The Iron Man's forever. Because i'm cold hard steel and you can't break this down so easily!!! Ciao Bitches.....
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:26 am

CarnageKing wrote:
Jimmy Ice:This Belt is going to buffered,polished and treated with respect from now on Jonathan King... The Iron Man's forever. Because i'm cold hard steel and you can't break this down so easily!!! Ciao Bitches.....

King: God, I wish I'd lost to the Frog. He'd be a less unbearable champion than you.
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:43 am

Glad you're keeping it nice and warm for me Jimmy... You see... I thought Jonathon King was the worst excuse for a Television Champion to date, BUT, then you sit there and defeat him at Ammunition 16.1. I'm glad to see an even larger fool has accomplished the task at becoming the new representative for the Television Championship; however don't expect your reign to last long. It will be short lived... I can promise you that boy... You can thank GSW for your misfortune... As previously stated... My cross hairs are locked firm on that title, regardless of whom holds it... My goal is to keep it out of the grasps of GSW and their minions. You've been warned ice man... My heart and soul is cold as ice... I do not fear you... I do not fear Jonathon King... I do not fear GSW... The time for greatness is now... You all will witness greatness at its finest...
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:48 am

Sage: Actually, smartass, Santana was referring to a list of women's clothing she wants you to get for you to wear. Howsabout that one, bastard!

Santana: Oh, and also, if you do earn this "TV Title Championship match" you so badly want, you'll be giving that title shot to Sage or myself. Thanks honey ♥
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 6:12 am

Edible14 wrote:
Hannibal Frost wrote:
OOC:

Yeah... that one is my bad. Somehow after all that Grand Slam discussion, I had mentally made you AB title run into a C4 run.

OOC:

You know, I actually figured that's what had happened. Which would be my fault. If I could hold on to, shit, any title long enough... it'd be more memorable.

And I'm definitely gonna' step in on staff next show. Seriously. Like, as serious as your heart chucking a steak-knife into your face. ...so yeah, be ready for that.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:04 am

Hannibal Frost wrote:
How's it goin', Striker?

I just can't wait for Catalyst.

Whose got two thumbs and wants to break his foot off in Striker's ass? This guy.

Speakin' of breaking things, the neck is holdin' up.

Thanks for asking.

I was going to think of something badass to say, but then I realised I couldn't be bothered. We each know how good the other is - and Catalyst is going to be a hell of a match. But don't go all premature on me, Snowman. I want you to be watching me closely as I beat Hostyle. Then you'll know the lengths I'll go to in order to be a contender around here again.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:06 am

I'll be watching.

But I won't be bettin' on ya'.

After all we've been through, I don't doubt that you'll succeed in the long run. You've always had potential, but then, of course, you threw that all away. Then you broke my neck. Not to mention ripping the foundation out from under your family due to your own insecurities as a human being.

The more I think about it, the more you really need to be put in your place. I don't think the old Skyler Striker ever got a proper burial, and this new one still stinks of lies.

I mean, honestly, I'm not that honest of a guy, but you take shit to another level. I've got grievance with the Striker that fucked me over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.1 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next