Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:17 am

Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS Ammunition

Saliva's “Pride” pumps from the speakers as pyro blast off the METAL-Tron. Cameras and spotlights swipe the crowd as it goes ecstatic and pops loudly.

SoR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Ammunition! Coming to you live from Salt Lake City, Utah. I’m Son of Repoman and with me for this second ever episode of Ammunition is Dalby Sound

Sound: I told you last week, you can call me Mr. Sound.

SoR: Yeah well.. Speaking of last week, what an amazing debut show that was! Ammunition kicked things off in style and I don’t think I am overstating things at all by saying we set the standard here for all of the FMW to aim for.

Sound: And I don’t think I am overstating anything by saying you’re a moron SoR. As the home of the FMW’s top technical wrestlers Ammunition was always the number one show in town.

SoR: Well after the amazing semifinals of the C-4 Championship Tournament last week and the promise of an amazing final tonight not to mention the Style Points Tournament with our judge Yesenia here at ringside, I have to say you may be just be right Sound.

Sound: Of course I am. You’re a complete moron.

SoR: That is not what I meant and you know it. Why don’t you just shut up and let Buster Cherry introduce our first match.

Buster Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall. At a combined weight of Five hundred and five pounds, Damien Inferno & Gabriel Crow; DANSE MACABRE!

Children of Bodom's "Living Dead Beat" hits the speakers to a mixed reaction as the impressive tandem makes their way down, all business.

SoR: What a tear these two have been on since Ultimatum 2, I don’t think anyone realized how quickly the influence of Eric Scorpio would translate into improved performance from these up and comers.

Sound: Don’t get carried away. They beat a half strength Creative Control and came second in a 3 team match. That’s not exactly earth shattering.

SoR: All I am saying is they are turning some heads.

Kansas' ”Dust In The Wind” hits as Big Ugly Guy emerges from the backstage area, with Bob Bobaganoosh at his side. A half step behind them is Butters. Slowly the three make their way to the ring together, as BUG high fives with the kids in the crowd the whole way.

Cherry: And their opponents, accompanied by Bob Bobaganoosh, at a combined weight of 601 pounds; B.U.G.G.E.R.S

Sound: Speaking of turning heads I am sure Big Ugly Guy turns more than his share. It’s like a train wreck happened on his face

SoR: Looks like Big Ugly Guy and Gabriel Crow are going to get things underway here as the ref signals for the bell.

B.U.G and Crow circle around the ring. B.U.G tries to lock up with Crow a couple of times but Crow remains just out of reach.

SoR: B.U.G. is starting to get frustrated here.

B.U.G. starts trying to close on Crow once more, but at the last second changes direction and follows Crow as he sidesteps, trapping the smaller man in the corner.

SoR: Oh, what a massive clothesline by B.U.G to get things started! He really is a colossus in the ring.

Sound: Why don’t you just say it. The guy is a thug. He has no strategy and about as much wrestling ability as I have in my little finger.

SoR: I don’t think you need strategy or technique when you are that size. Look at the way B.U.G just lifted Crow, like a grown man lifting a child.

B.U.G. lifts Crow high above his head and walks to the ropes. He throws him straight out of the ring and onto the ring apron.

SoR: B.U.G. is dominating the early action as he starts to make his way through the ropes to go after Crow.

Sound: Butters is calling him back into the ring though. I think he has seen enough of B.U.G’s “wrestling” too.

B.U.G. reluctantly makes the tag with Butters as Crow gathers himself and slides back into the ring.

SoR:Butters looks anxious to get involved here.

Butters rushes at Crow, who hits with a drop toe hold

SoR: Man, Butters face just cannoned right into the turnbuckle.

Butters stumbles back to the center of the ring holding his face. Crow circles behind him grabs him by the back of the neck and lifts him.

SoR: Wow. That was something else, a reverse choke slam facebreaker if you don’t mind, I’m sure that will count towards the Style Points Tournament.

Sound: Yeh, great. Thanks to our halfwit champion we have to put up with wrestlers who can’t even complete a textbook suplex trying to create their own move.

SoR: Well I like it Sound. It should make for some interesting matches.

Sound: Let’s just get back to the match at hand

Crow has Butters under complete control and makes the tag with Inferno. He holds Butters arms behind his back and allows Inferno to get in a couple of hits to the abdomen before he leaves the ring

SoR: B.U.G. looks pretty frustrated here as he was in control of this match. Butters has looked incompetent ever since he entered the match. Inferno is continuing right on from where his partner left off.

Inferno follows it up by whipping his opponent into the ropes. Butters attempts a counter by reversing the whip, but Inferno counters and ducks the clothesline of Butters, hooks the arm of Butters and lifts him into a Gory Special. To the delight of the crowd and Style Points judge Yesenia, Inferno flips Butters into a Sitout Facebuster!

SoR: My God what a move!

Sound: Ugh.

Crow hits the ring and he and Inferno, who are now busily stomping away on Butters, both look up at the last second to see B.U.G’s Big Boot bounce from Crow’s skull straight into Inferno’s.

SoR: Wow, that was just like ten pin bowling. B.U.G just threw a strike!

B.U.G. picks up the limp form of his partner and drags him to their corner. Then he retreats to the apron and reaches through the rope, to tag himself back into the match.

SoR: B.U.G. is the legal man again here and Danse Macabre better shake those cobwebs out quick smart!

Inferno climbs back into the ring only to be met halfway through the ropes by B.U.G who stands with both feet on the bottom rope and leans over the top rope to lift Inferno. Once he has Inferno in position B.U.G bounces a few times on the rope to build momentum and springs off the bottom rope

SoR: That was amazing. A jumping Hammerlock Impaler DDT, I have never seen that before!

Sound: Yeh great. I bet that counts towards the stupid Style Point Tournament too!

B.U.G celebrates with the crowd, climbing the ring post and pumping them up. As the crowd is whipped into a frenzy Butters hits B.U.G. on the back and tags himself in to a chorus of boos from the crowd.

SoR: I can’t believe Butters just tagged himself back into this match. B.U.G was on fire. I don’t think he can believe it either

Sound: Well he may as well stop arguing with the ref because Butters made a legitimate tag

As B.U.G. is forced to leave the ring Butters climbs one of the neutral corners and starts yelling at the crowd who continue to boo him. Inferno takes the chance and climbs the turnbuckle behind Butters. He applies a reverse facelock from behind and then pushes upwards and outwards from the turnbuckle

SoR:b I don’t even know what to call that. A reverse top rope DDT?

Sound: Who cares SoR. Call it the end of the match because Butters is unconscious now.

Inferno rolls onto Butters and hooks the leg. The ref counts a quick three on Butters and calls for the bell.

Cherry: Here are your winners, DANSE MACABRE!!!

Gabriel Crow and Damien Inferno (7.46 aps + 7.56 aps + 2.3 avs = 17.32 total)
Butters and Big Ugly Guy (0.0 aps + 7.24 aps + 7.24 aaps + 0.2 avs = 14.68 total)

B.U.G. storms into the ring as Danse Macabre make a hasty exit towards the backstage area, celebrating briefly with the crowd on their way up the ramp. B.U.G looks on as Inferno and Crow exit then glances down at Butters in disgust. Butters begins to regain conciousness and motions for B.U.G. to give him a hand to get up.

SoR: I think B.U.G. blames Butters for that loss and I can’t say I really blame him.

B.U.G. shakes his head and slowly turns his back on Butters, who looks stunned. He exits the ring without ever looking back as Bob Bobaganoosh hurries along behind him.

Sound: There's a brain in that head all along!

SoR: I'm not sure what to make of this, more Ammunition after this!
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:18 am

The scene opens to a camera moving along an empty corridor backstage. Suddenly Abel Steele busts out of a doorway halfway down the corridor and begins walking towards the camera. As he walks he is talking on his mobile phone and we can hear one half of a telephone conversation taking place….

Steele: I know, they rang me too. I told you I would take care of it.

Abel pauses again, his brow furrowing and his jaw hardening as he listens.

Steele: Look, I told you I would take care of it tonight and I will! In fact I am on my way to take care of it right now.

Abel pauses again, looking completely agitated by the conversation now. An FMW staff member bumps into him as they cross along the corridor and Steele glares menacingly at the man who apologizes profusely.

Steele: Yes I’m sure. How could he refuse me? After last week I have already proven my ability and my name sells tickets. Just have a nice wine, sit back and enjoy tonight’s show and I will take care of everything. I’ve got to go, later.

Abel stops walking as he comes to a door halfway along the corridor. He paces back and forwards past the door while he talks on his phone. Between paces we catch a glimpse of the name on the door “Christian G Smitten: FMW Commissioner”. Steele shakes his head in frustration as he puts his phone away in his jacket. Slowly he draws in a breath and knocks on the door in front of him. A muffled voice can be heard from within and Steel enters. As he walks into the room the camera follows and we can see Christian G Smitten sitting behind a large desk attending to some paperwork. He glances up as Steele enters and screws up his nose before turning back to his papers, not even looking at his Steele. Steele is standing on the other side of his desk with one hand extended, waiting to shake the General Manager’s hand.

Smitten: What the hell do you want; Don’t you have a match you should be preparing for?

Steele: Listen, I need you to do something for me. You see I have some urgent bills to pay and I need an advance on my next contract payment.

One of Smitten’s eyebrows raise but he still does not look up from his papers.

Smitten: Now why in hell would I do that? If you spend too much that’s not my problem.

Steele: You don’t understand. I have some bills that I have to pay and my contract is heavily incentive based.

Smitten finally looks up from his paperwork and stares directly into Steele’s eyes. He responds with a snigger.

Smitten: You don’t understand. I don’t care at all if your contract is paying you in socks, you signed it and as far as I am concerned you are lucky to even have a damn contract.

Steele draws himself up and moves right up to the edge of Smitten’s desk. He begins to shake as he yells.

Steel: Did you see what I did in that ring last week? I won my first match in a canter. If you are too stupid to see that and make some allowances to keep a future star happy, then maybe you shouldn’t be the Commissioner!

Smitten stands up to face Steel across the desk. They both lean forward aggressively, so that their faces are only a few inches apart.

Smitten: How dare you question the Honorable Christian G. Smitten? You are a nobody; all I saw last week was a hack boxer jag a win over an out of sort’s opponent you couldn’t put away when you had the chance.

Steele: What do you mean? I won the match.

Smitten draws his finger up and begins poking Steele in the chest, to drive home his words.

Smitten: I mean your little ‘moment of weakness’. If you can’t finish an opponent with your own signature move, maybe you should think about quitting FMW right now!

The last point is made quite firmly and causes Steele to take a half a step backwards. His face flashes with rage as he begins pushing back into Smitten’s chest with his own finger

Steele: I don’t quit, I can’t quit and I won’t quit.

With the last point Steele pokes Smitten in the chest so hard he knocks the Commissioner back a bit. Smitten is livid and places two hands into Steele’s chest and pushes him back a few steps.

Smitten: Get the hell out of my office.

Steele draws his hands up into fist in front of him. He smirks disdainfully at Smitten

Steele: Make me.

Smitten: Do as I say or I fire you on the spot.

That comment resonates with Steele as his hands drop. He angrily goes to leave.

Steele: You just watch my match tonight Smitten.

Steele pushes through the doorway and back into the corridor. He stumbles forward and bumps into the same staffer who knocked him in the corridor earlier. Steele’s eyes widen and his nostrils flare in rage.

Staff member: S..S..Sorry

Steele starts to turn away down the corridor but after a half step he spins back and delivers a right cross to the face of the staff member sending him crumpling to the floor.
Steele stands over his victim a moment before he straightens out his clothes and walks back down the corridor towards the locker room.

SoR: Well that is a situation worth keeping an eye on, but we’ve quite the violent confrontation up next as we will see two of FMW’s pioneers go at it. But the catch here is the method by which the match must be won: Knock Out.

Sound: As decisive and as dominant as a KO victory sounds, it doesn’t take much. All you need is the right blow in the right place and regardless of whom it is, they will be out.

SoR: I think it’ll take more than a lucky blow to put down RAMPAGE or Wraith.

Sound: You think that, and you could be right…then again you’re usually wrong.

Cherry: The following contest scheduled for one fall is a Knockout Match! The only way to win is to render an opponent unconscious. Introducing first…

Metallica’s “The God that Failed” hits the speakers as a nostalgic pop peppered with boos rains down. Dorian Gray enters first, carrying a Halliburton in one hand, and a chain leash in the other. This leash leads to the neck of a executioner’s hood-covered Wraith, who slowly makes his way to the ring/

Cherry: Being led to the ring by Dorian Gray, making his return to Full Metal Wrestling from Brooklyn, New York weighing 180 pounds…..WRAITH!

Sound: Well, well, not trying to hog the spotlight as he used to. Not like he really deserved it anyway.

SoR: The man is a former 2-time C-4 champion, a former TV champion and a Hall of Famer!

Sound: First of all, I saw the Hall of Fame. Jaro, Andrew O’Rion, SoCal Connection and Ethan Black were the only people to go in, and Black never made it in. A liar he may be, but a man he is not. ‘Wraith’ and ‘man’ don’t even belong in the same sentence. A great competitor he may be, a fearless warrior as well, but a man? He takes it up the ass. I rest my case.

SoR: Dalby, you’re impossible.

Sound: No, I’m esteemed.

As Gray finishes removing the hood and leash from a seated Wraith, gunshots ring out followed by ‘I still kill’. The crowd cheers as Eminem’s “The Way I Am” hits the speakers. RAMPAGE makes his way out, but he looks nothing like himself. His appearance is disheveled; he can barely keep his footing as he stumbles down the ramp. He looks as if he’s be knocked for a loop already.

Cherry: His opponent, from Richmond, California weighing 266 pounds, also making his return to FMW…RAMPAGE!

SoR: There’s RAMPAGE, but he clearly looks as if he didn’t take this seriously.

Sound: If only he did. He’d be a Hall of Famer too. He has the talent but he has little sense of commitment to maximizing those talents. He’s like the Raiders, who will never get anywhere with JaMarcus Russell as their quarterback.

RAMPAGE stumbles around to the announce table, where he sloppily asks Repoman why the hell is he here. Repo points him to the ring as Dalby covers his nose and mouth with his forearm. Yesenia has a similar reaction.

Sound: This idiot REEKS of alcohol!

SoR: This doesn’t look good from the get go…

RAMPAGE gingerly rolls into the ring, and the bell sounds. Before RAMPAGE can even pull himself up, Wraith is all over him, firing elbows, knees, whatever he can to soften up or knock out RAMPAGE. RAMPAGE pushes the aggressive Wraith away, and as Wraith charges, he meets a wildly swung right hand to the mush, which drops Wraith on his ass.

SoR: Quick start, and we can already see who’ll have the advantage and where they’ll have it.

Sound: See! Dante may be drunk but with his sheer size he could land one of those huge rights and turn out the lights of falsely anointed pontiff of the promo.

SoR: He doesn’t go by that anymore.

Sound: Does it look like I care?

SoR: RAMPAGE is back up, he’s trying to get over to Wraith, and Wraith takes him down with a Drop toe Hold. RAMPAGE is down and Wraith stomps at the back of the head.

Sound: Wraith is taking a step back…wonder what he has planned.

SoR: Wraith is at the feet of RAMPAGE, he takes a running start…MODIFIED REGINFALL! A standing Shooting Star Double Knee Press to the upper back and head of RAMPAGE! I’ve never seen that before!

Sound: More of this Spot Monkey crap! My hatred for Hostyle grows with each passing second…

SoR: You’re just mad you didn’t beat him at Death Row.

Sound: I wrestled with a damn near broken back, you try winning a match with one of those.

SoR: I think a couple instances of Spot Monkey-ing is a small price to pay for a possible title shot.

Sound: You say that because you’ve never won one.

SoR: I’ve won plenty.

Yesenia is shown applauding and taking notes following that innovative move from Wraith. Gray smiles as RAMPAGE is slow to move. The official checks RAMPAGE, who is bleeding from the back of his head slightly, and signals that RAMPAGE is still in this.

SoR: Wraith is back to work, a couple more downward elbow strikes to RAMPAGE. He’s on all fours and Wraith is lining him up, he charges and RAMPAGE dodges the head punt! Wraith turns around and is met with a hand to the throat…RANT’S END out of nowhere!

The crowd pops as Wraith looks momentarily stunned while he lies on his back. He is clearly not knocked out but the lights are a bit dimmer. RAMPAGE tries to get to his feet, but he can’t right off the bat. As RAMPAGE begins to show life, Gray, Halliburton in hand gets on the apron to buy time for his charge. Gray places the steel Halliburton on the apron and begins to argue excessively, and his body gestures cause him to ‘mistakenly’ kick the Halliburton into the ring, which is positioned by Wraith. RAMPAGE makes it to Gray and reaches for him, as Gray quickly removes himself from the apron. The ref and RAMPAGE yell at Gray as Wraith recovers and rocks RAMPAGE with a running Rolling Elbow to the back of the head. RAMPAGE crumples down, and Wraith quickly gets him to his feet, dragging him near the Halliburton.

SoR: Eyes on the match, Ref!

Sound: This doesn’t look good for Dante…I’m intrigued.

Wraith hooks up a double underhook and flips forward, spiking RAMPAGE’s head with a Flip Double Arm DDT onto the Halliburton. RAMPAGE goes limp as Wraith slides the weapon out of the ring just as the ref turns around. Yesenia approves that show of innovation as Wraith, not speaking, merely points at RAMPAGE after taking some of RAMPAGE’s blood and smearing it on his chest. The ref checks him and calls for the bell.

SoR: WRAITH HAS WON IT! A flipping Double Arm DDT knocks out RAMPAGE!

Sound: A sad day in FMW, some would say.

Cherry: The referee has informed me that RAMPAGE has been rendered unconscious and therefore can’t continue. Here is your winner by KNOCK OUT…WRAITH!!!!!!

Wraith (7.79 aps + 2.4 avs = 11.19 total)
RAMPAGE! (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

The Referee raises Wraith's bloody hand, but the Silent Assassin hurriedly yanks his arm away and mounts the prone and bloody RAMPAGE! Once more, delivering shot after shot to his unresponsive, crimson-masked skull. The referee tries to pull Wraith off only to become the target of his aggression until Dorian Gray steps between the ropes and motions his charge to the corner. Wraith obliges, and has a seat in the far corner, wiping more of the blood on his chest as a demented merit badge.

SoR: This is ridiculous…

Sound: Well, looks like Gray wants to talk.

Dorian: Ahem. Well, it would seem we've reached the Rant's End, eh Rampage? Someone get this excrement out of MY ring, please.

Dorian clears his throat and smiles at the camera, playing petting Wraith's head as the crowd boos vehemently.

Dorian: We've had our fun for the week, my pet and I. But we're done with small game. He's on the hunt and he wants to bring down something bigger. This week WAS fun though. We would've done it for free just to shut this blowhard's mouth permanently, but the large some of money was a nice added incentive. Blessed we truly are.

Dorian produces a handkerchief and begins cleaning the blood of Wraith, still delighted with his stoic hench-beast's work.

Dorian: Next week, Open contract to the highest bidder. No job too big, no fee too big. The most dangerous weapon in FMW History is yours to wield, if you have the cash.

With that, Dorian drops the mic as RAMPAGE regains consciousness and is helped to a seated position by medical staff. Metallica’s “The God That Failed” hits as Wraith holds the ropes open for Gray and rolls out after him.

SoR: If this is what Wraith is capable of, he could be even more formidable!

Sound: My question is why was this match in particular a KO match? Something seems fishy.

SoR: Indeed. More Ammunition after this!

Veronica Cherrywood: Ladies and Gentlemen, joining me at this time, Eric Scorpio.

The crowd boos as the trenchcoat-clad Scorpio meanders his way into the scene.

Cherrywood: Thank you for joining us. I have to ask, what’s with you and Danse Macabre? They seem to be everywhere you are these days.

Scorpio: It seems that way doesn’t it? Let it be said that I, Eric Scorpio, would only surround myself with people that have a purpose. My brother Ash had a purpose. Christian Smitten had a purpose. Original Sin had a purpose. When that purpose is served, I’ve found in these past cases that there are of little use to me and ultimately, needed no longer.

Cherrywood: So what makes Danse Macabre so different?

Scorpio: I see myself in them. I see potential. If they continue on their current path, I guarantee that I will cultivate and then unleash their potential all over FMW. And then, FMW will finally be the place it should be…a place with me at the fore front.

Cherrywood: I guess that brings us to the FMW C-4 Division Championship match. Your thoughts?

Scorpio: My thoughts aren’t really with the belt itself. I know I will win because when I looked into the eyes of that sinner Chris Austin, I saw a sense of relief. He seems to think that it’ll be much easier now that he doesn’t have to face his little stable mate. I pity the boy as he is about to fall victim to the same thing Kelson did. Kelson underestimated me, and I damn near took his head off. Austin is underestimating me as well and in this case, it is a deadly sin. Austin, you will be cleansed brutally. The FMW C-4 Division Championship will leave in my possession and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it.

Hallowed is the next C-4 Champion, Hallowed I truly am.

Scorpio walks away, ice cold stare into the camera as we fade out.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:19 am

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

AC/DC's "TNT" blares through the P.A. as former professional boxer makes Abel Steele makes his way to the ring. The crowd pops for the new fan favourite as Steele taps fists with fans along the aisle.

Cherry: From Perth, Australia, weighting in at 209 pounds, ABEL STEEEEEEEELE!

SoR: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to this second broadcast of FMW's premier division, Ammunition. Later tonight, the fate of the C-4 Division championship will be decided as Chris Austin and Eric Scorpio do battle for the vacated title.

Sound: Indeed we will, partner. Even though that young punk Austin sure has the talent, I'll be pulling for Scorpio to win this one as he's a veteran and has the experience needed to win titles in FMW, unlike Austin or that newcomer Abel Steele, for instance.

SoR: Steele might not have the experience, but he did show us he was resourceful; after his little "blockage" while trying to hit the Unhappy Meal Combo, he was able to kick out of a quick roll-up by Butters and hit him with his own finisher to get the 3 count.

Sound: I said it when I saw him in his last match and I'll say it again: I think he's just bad.

SoR: Whatever. Let's see who he's facing.

Without a second's warning, the arena goes black as Steele's theme song comes to an abrupt end. After a couple seconds, Edguy's "Matrix" picks up, much to a confused reaction from the crowd. As the lyrics come on, strobes start flashing around the arena and a dark figure walks out of the curtain. Once he engages the aisle, white pyros explode on each side, surprising the fans at ringside.

Chery: Introducing next, his opponent: from Chicago, Illinois; weighting in at 230 pounds. He is making his FMW debut: BLACK MARCUS!

Sound: Can you tell me what the hell is that mask? Is it me or it's made out of metal!?

SoR: I've got no idea what kind of mask that is, but one thing's for sure, Black Marcus means business! He's just rocked Steele with that Forearm Shiver as he wanted them to tap fists!

Sound: Ouch! There was a lot of mean intentions behind that shot and Marcus doesn't look to be done! He's immediately hooked Steele up for a German Suplex, released in mid air! Steele just landed on his neck from the elevation!

SoR: Hot start for the debuting Black Marcus here on Ammunition 9.2, and he's going to work on his prone opponent. Stomps to the chest keep him down, and Marcus hits a quick legdrop before going for the cover.

SoR: Only a one count from that first attempt of the match.

Sound: I've gotta say, even though he's wearing that weirdo mask, Marcus impresses the hell out of me! He looks to have a good technical base and he's got a lot of mean attitude to back it up. He might not be as SOUND as yours truly, but it's still a good start.

SoR: Here's another good thing: that counter from Steele, who's used his weight to prevent Marcus from suplexing him over, and he hits with a suplex of his own. Steele now back on the offense, mounting Marcus and hammering away at his face. It looks like that mask he's wearing isn't made of metal, because Steele is simply throwing haymakers at it while Marcus tries to cover up.

Sound: Look at Marcus, using that technical advantage he has and kicking out of the mount. I've rarely seen anyone use that kind of manoeuvre against a full mount, but I guess he just did!

SoR: Steele surprised by Marcus wiggling out of the predicament, but quickly gets back to his feet, only to get clotheslined back to the ground. And a second time! And a third time... no! Steele ducking under the third clothesline and coming back with a clothesline of his own, ducked by Marcus! Both men running the ropes and double clotheslines bring them both down to the mat.

Sound: Clothesline-fest right there! Both men quickly up though, and Marcus grabs Steele around the torso, looking for a Belly to belly suplex! Steele counters with that quick headbutt, now I'm totally certain that mask isn't made of metal.

SoR: Steele with a quick uppercut to the abdomen and a single arm DDT connects! If that mask really was made of metal, I'm pretty sure the vibrations would've made Black Marcus deaf!

Sound: He doesn't look to be done though! Steele lifting Marcus back up and I think he's going for a powerbomb! Steele slamming the slightly heavier Black Marcus down to the mat!

SoR: Steele going for a cover of his own, but only a two count.

Sound: Look at Black Marcus, quickly rolling under the bottom rope. He might be a rookie, but he acts like a veteran at this instant!

SoR: Wow Dalby, you're actually pulling for a rookie here!

Sound: Got to be something I ate this morning.

SoR: I wonder if it's as bad as that fist Marcus just ate! Steele climbed down the ring and rocked him with a haymaker as he walked around the ring post! Steele picking up his opponent and rolling him back in the ring, and he's quick to follow.

Sound: OUCH! Marcus connecting with that blindside boot to the side of the temple as Steele was climbing down in the ring! Marcus with the cover, but Steele's foot was on the rope!

SoR: Hooking both legs this time! One, two, thre-NO! Steele kicks out at the last second!

Sound: Marcus back on his feet, helping Steele up! Hoists him up for a fisherman suplex, but Steele drives those knees in Marcus' forehead! Abel breaking free of that Fisherman's clutch and goes behind, hooking up for a Back Suplex!

SoR: But Marcus with that vicious right hand to the top of his head! And another one! Marcus goes behind himself, and hooks both of Steele's arms in a Full Nelson! He's just looked over at our Style Points judge here at ringside, I think he's looking to add some more points to his sheet should he win this match!

After a quick look at ringside, Marcus swings his right leg forward and back, sweeping both of Steele's legs from under him. As Steele starts falling forward, Marcus drops to a knee, driving the former's head directly into his exposed knee.

SoR: Oh my god! What a great manoeuvre by Black Marcus! That Full Nelson Sweeping Knee Smash is going to earn him some Style points for sure!

Sound: If you'd want to be technically sound, you'd call it a Full Nelson Forward Russian Legsweep on the knee, but in my opinion, that's a little too flashy; efficient, but too flashy.

SoR: Cover by Marcus! One, two! Kickout at two.

Sound: I don't believe Steele kicked out so quickly! Maybe he's not that bad after all!

SoR: I'm sorry, what?

Sound: I really feel awkward...

SoR: Marcus is getting frustrated now! He picks Steele right off the mat and loads him up in a Fireman's Carry! He's giving our judge here at ringside another sly look, you know what's coming next!

Flipping Steele over from his shoulders, Marcus catches his head in an Inverted Facelock as he falls to the mat, effectively hitting a Fireman's Carry Reverse DDT.

Sound: Another flashy maneuver. If it wasn't for Hostyle's stupid tournament, this would already have been over.

SoR: It looks to me like Marcus is actually enjoying that flow of Innovation! He's showboating to our fans now, and they are reckless! Listen to the jeers!

Sound: He should cover him now before he gets caught in some kind of trap.

SoR: I think Black Marcus heard you, Dalby! He's walking over to his fallen opponent.. WAIT! STEELE WITH THE ROLL-UP! ONE, TWO, THREE!

Sound: NO! Marcus kicked out just in the nick of time! Steele springs back up though as Marcus stays on the mat, most likely in shock at that quick roll-up by his opponent!

SoR: Wait a minute, Dalby! Look at Abel Steele, he looks to be waiting for Marcus to get up! He's standing there, fists up, stalking his opponent. Could he be going for the Unhappy Meal Combo?

Sound: It looks to be the case, partner! Marcus gets up quickly, but Steele is ready for him! Quick combination of left and right jabs has him dazed yet again, and Steele is running up to the corner!

After playing the crowd on the turnbuckle for a second, Steele jumps down the ropes and runs towards his opponent, right fist locked and loaded. However, Steele freezes mid-motion, just as he’s about to knock the mask right off of Marcus' face.

Sound: Not again!

SoR: Steele stopped mid-way through the Unhappy Meal Combo again! It's déjà vu from the match against Butters! Marcus with the quick roll-up! ONE! TWO! THRE-NO! STEEL KICKS OUT AT TWO AND SEVEN EIGHTH!

Sound: Marcus springing back into action though, running to the far ropes! Steele tries to catch him with the haymaker, but he slides through his legs! WOW! Half nelson suplex connects, and Steele's neck bounces off the turnbuckle!

SoR: I believe that's what Marcus calls the DARKSIDE SUPLEX! I don't remember him using it in the turnbuckle, though! Marcus hooks the leg! ONE! TWO! THREE! It's over!

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner, BLACK MARCUS!

Black Marcus (8.1 aps + 1.6 avs = 9.7 total)
Abel Steele (8.0 aps + 0.8 avs = 8.8 total)

SoR: Well this time around, Steele got caught by his own hesitation. He was able to hit Butters with his own finishers the last time, but this time around, Marcus capitalized and got the 1-2-3.

Sound: See? I told you guys: Steele is just bad; great showing by Black Marcus, though. However, I think the Commish enjoyed seeing Steele lose after his big proclamation. I did too.

Edguy's "Matrix" hits as Marcus walks away from the ring. A mere raise of the hands is all the mysterious newcomer gives in celebration as Steele glares in Marcus' direction.

SoR: More Ammunition after this!

The scene fades into the trainer’s room. A bloodied, still intoxicated RAMPAGE sits on the cot, being cleaned and tended to by trainers as Veronica Cherrywood makes her way in.

Cherrywood: RAMPAGE, what happened out there? You haven’t been beaten up like that since TyranT!

Trainer: Ms. Cherrywood, it doesn’t look good. He most likely has a concussion and judging by his posture and body language, we can safely deduce that Mr. Jones was and still is rather intoxicated. He could also be feeling the effects of narcotics.

Cherrywood: Wow. Given that you are already unreliable as far as FMW goes, why would you further jeopardize your career, RAMPAGE?

RAMPAGE: (slurred) This place…is um…uh, broken. I came back, but I realized…that this p-p-place is in need of a facelift, a rebirth. I-I-I-will fix this place…but not alone.

Cherrywood: Elaborate.

Cherrywood waits as RAMPAGE almost topples over. The trainers hold him up, then lie him back on the cot to begin suturing the wound inflicted by Wraith.

RAMPAGE: (slurred) You’ll see, sweet cheeks….and when you do, tell THEM…

???: Tell them what?

Chris Austin, dressed to compete, walks in and observes RAMPAGE being tended to. He begins to speak to RAMPAGE in a patronizing manner.

RCA: So much for you being the baddest man in FMW…anyway, tell them what?

RAMPAGE: (slurred) Child…you’ll get your penance when the time comes…

RCA: You don’t look in too much shape to do anything. Odd, I expected better of you despite your track record, despite the man you claim to be. You have just officially shat on FMW by showing up, drunk, high, whatever it is you are. I’m disappointed and I’m embarrassed for you.

RAMPAGE: (slurred, annoyed) I fucked up…your point?

RCA: My point is just that. It’s OK for you to fuck up. It’s OK for you to do as you please. But no, when I ‘fuck up’, bang I’m vilified. It’s sickening and it doesn’t set a good example for the fans that cheer for me. You don’t see a good example for anyone, and we all know it. Yet we’re supposed to cower in fear when you open your mouth? Child, please.

RCA shakes his head as the downed RAMPAGE, who lets out an aggravated sigh.

RCA: Seems like you are no better than the so called ‘villians’ of FMW. Tell me something I don’t know bro. Stay off the cognac or whatever’s got you fucked, Dante. I hope you shape the fuck up in general while you’re at it. Don’t do what I did and try to change everything else to fit your views before changing yourself otherwise you will fail, like you did tonight. You must be the change that you wish to see performed.

RCA walks away as an angered frown overtakes the drunken RAMPAGE’s face. We fade out to Cherrywood going after Austin as the trainers continue to tend to RAMPAGE.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:20 am

SoR: Welcome back to Ammunition, and we return with a bit of a somber note. I understand that we have an update on the condition of Drew Michaels.

Sound: For those not in the know, Drew Michaels suffered a heinous attack at the hands of HavOc and Jaro. The footage was so gruesome that we couldn’t show it to you now. Needless to say, this attack caused him to relinquish the C-4 title.

SoR: But more importantly, his health has been in jeopardy since that night. Rumors abound that Drew may never recover from his injuries. If he does manage to, which would be rare, it could be safe to say that he’ll never step foot in an FMW ring again.

Sound: I may not like the man’s style or the man at all, but he’s one of most integral parts of FMW, and it would be a shame to lose a legend.

SoR: Wow, showing some respect?

Sound: He’s one of the few who’s earned it.

SoR: So true. Let’s go out to Philadelphia to the feed, where the wife of Drew Michaels, Juliet is standing by.

The METAL-Tron goes to Philadelphia as the amped crowd quiets down. As we get into the hospital, all that can be heard is the sound of a heart monitor. Beep…Beep…Beep…Beep…Beep…The beeping is incessant, it continues for what seems like an eternity. A woman cries a wave of tears before getting up and walking out of the room and towards a camera.

SoR: Mrs. Michaels, can you hear us?

Juliet: (sniffling) yes…

Sound: Mrs. Michaels, how are you holding up?

Juliet: HOW DO YOU THINK I’M HOLDING UP?!?!? My husband could be dead in there! He hasn’t spoken or awoken since Ultimatum 2. I’ve been at his side since, hoping he’d wake up and nothing … I’m a fucking wreck! (sobs)

On the now split screen, SoR and Sound both share symphatetic looks and continue with a seemingly lack of desire to.

SoR: Mrs. Michaels, has there been any change? Has he healed at all? Is there an update on his condition?

Juliet’s tears stop for a second, her face and her eyes become flushed with anger and scorn. She scoffs in disbelief before speaking.

Juliet: You want an update!? How about I tell you where to shove that camera after what your company did to him! He’s been in that bed for weeks, not moving! The doctors are not sure if he’ll wake up, let alone walk again! And you want a fucking update!?

Juliet starts crying once again as suddenly, the beeping stops. Flatline. The absence is noticed immediately as a doctor rushes past Juliet and yells out to his nurse.

Doctor: He’s crashing! Get the cart in here now!

Juliet is shocked beyond belief as she rushes back into the room. The camera tries to peer into the room as the door is slammed close and we fade to commercial and back to a stunned slient packed house…

SoR: Oh, God no…

Sound: Tragic. Just tragic.

SoR: More Ammunition…after this.

Veronica Cherrywood is seen backstage standing in front of the doors to the dressing room. Next to her stands a stern looking Black Marcus.

Cherrywood: I'm here with Black Marcus following his first victory in FMW. No one really knows anything about you, would you care to shed some light on why you are here?

Marcus grabs the mic from her angrily and stares her down. She backs up slowly out of the frame.

Marcus: Tonight you witnessed the first of many deaths in the history of Ammunition. Abel Steele was nothing, a peon of little consequence. Disposing of his useless carcass was something I took great pleasure in. He is a prime example of the systemic problem that is breeding in this company. You fans, you ignorant sniveling fools who waste your money night in and night out hoping against all reason that your hero will defeat the villain. Does that make you all sleep a little better at night? Does it give your world of shit some balance?

I am here to tell you right now that none of these men are heroes. Every single person in this locker room behind me is here for the same reason: to look out for number one. Sure they play Mr. Nice Guy, but that's only so you plebes buy a few more T-shirts, a few more action figures. Not one of these men, if you feel comfortable calling them that, that is, care one lick about any of you. Drew Michaels, your golden boy, the shining star of this company never gave a shit about you. His heir apparent Chris Austin doesn't care about you. I don't care about you. The hypocrisy makes me want to vomit. I am here to make money off of you fools. I am here to hold one of those shiny belts. I am here to destroy your so called heroes.

Boo me all you like, I don't care. Every single one of your false idols will be punished. Then you too, you idolaters, will be punished. When all is said and done Black Marcus will stand on the pile of the corpses of your heroes, victorious. I will not let you sleep comfortably at night. You will be forced to look at your lives critically and make changes. Then, against all reason, you will thank me.

Marcus hands the mic back to Cherrywood and walks away as Cherrywood stands confused.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:24 am

SoR: Ahem, the show must go on and we’ve arrived at the main event; Chris Austin versus Eric Scorpio for the FMW C-4 Division Title.

Sound: I hope Eric wins.

SoR: Well we’re not sure if he’s going to win but, before we g to that, we have the lovely Yesenia, tonight’s Hostyle Honey and Style Points judge, has scores from our earlier matches.

The camera pans to the lovely Yesenia, who receives many cat-calls and verbal appreciation for her looks and seductiveness. She merely smiles and begins to speak.

Yesenia: So far, we’ve seen quite the innovative display tonight, and I am pleased on the behalf of Hostyle to see how much the competitors want to challenge ‘Wrestling’s Wetdream’!

Sound looks on VERY offended at his belief of bastardization of his ‘art’ by Hostyle.

Yesenia: Now, before our final match, I have been deliberating with Hostyle between commercial breaks via text and we have tallied the Style Point leaders for Ammunition. They are as follows. Black Marcus leads the way thus far with 7 Style Points. Damien Inferno and Wraith are tied with 6 Style Points and Gabriel Crow brings up the rear with 5. We have one more match left, and in order for the winner to take the lead, they must score 8 Style Points, which would constitute a victory, 3 innovative moves, and 1 innovative finisher. Impress us you two. Hostyle is watching.

The crowd cheers as the focus shifts back to the announce team.

SoR: Thank you Yesenia for that update.

Sound: I hate Hostyle so much it’s ridiculous. Let’s just get to the match.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the next match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Full Metal Wrestling C-4 Championship, and its is under C-4 Rules!!

A camera shot of the vacated C-4 title is shown as Iron Maiden’s "Hallowed be thy Name" hits the PA as the arena goes dark. Walls of blue spark streamers begin to fall down at entrance ramp, as a spot light appears in the center of the ramp hitting Scorpio with light alternating from white to blue and back at each hit of the drums as Scorpio walks to the ring.

Cherry: Introducing first… hailing from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada….weighing in at 265 pounds...He is a former Full Metal Champion…ERIC SCORPIO!!!

Eric slides into the ring and gradually makes his way to the far side of the ring, reading himself for Austin’s arrival. Eric’s theme soon cuts off, as the arena goes dark. Suddenly, Avenged Sevenfold’s "Beast and the Harlot" begins to play. Austin then comes out as soon and makes his way down the ramp, glaring continuously at Scorpio. He slides into the ring and mounts the second rope to survey the surrounding, to a large pop from the crowd. RCA then tosses his shirt into the crowd, removes his dog tags, passing them to the ref and warms up by rotating his hands and stretching on the ropes.

Cherry: And his opponent… he is the current Hayabusa Cup Winner… hailing from San Jose, California...weighing in at 231 pounds…CHRIS AUSTIN!!!

SoR: And here we have it, the final of the C-4 Title tournament, after this match Ammunition will finally have its champion.

Sound: And looking at Austin and Scorpio glaring off, its going to be a tough bout, but only one of these men know what its like to be a champion

SoR: Right you are, Austin is yet to touch a title, yet his opponent has already reached the pinnacle of FMW…

Sound: No contest here, Scorpio by a landslide…

SoR: And the bell has rung, we’re off! Eric’s leaps over to Austin straight off the bat and is teeing off on Austin’s face with a few right and lefts, however the ref breaks it up and is warning him about the closed fist!

Sound: Austin’s fault for not being ready quick enough! Let him go ref!

SoR: Like the ref would do that. Austin’s trying hard to cover up, as Eric pushes Austin into the turnbuckle, still wailing into Chris with closed fists but into his stomach instead. However that leaves an opening for Eric, who grabs one of Austin’s arms, thrusts him into the center of the ring and locks in an Armbar! Austin races to the ropes almost immediately.

Sound: Smart move there by Chris. And an even smarter move that he rolled out of the ring to regain his composure.

SoR: Not according to Eric! He preps himself for a springboard, what’s it going to be? Springboard Legdrop Bulldog!! Austin didn’t even see it coming!

Sound: Eric is in fine tune tonight! He has yet to give Austin a chance to fight back.

SoR: More like he isn’t facing Austin face to face!

Sound: It all counts, and Eric wants Chris back in the ring.

SoR: Eric lifts Austin up and rolls him back into the ring to break the count. He follows Austin into the ring, but is met with some unexpected stomps to the body! Austin tries lifting Eric off the canvas and- SMALL PACKAGE!

1…

Sound: Kick out by Austin! Both men back up to their feet-The HELL! Eric just got hit with a chop and buzzsaw kick!

SoR: Austin taking the time to refocus as that surprise attack laid Eric out, and if he wasn’t pissed before, he should be now! Eric with a slap of his own! Now a chop and left hand combo that backs Austin into the ropes. Irish whip by Eric, and an attempt at an Arm Drag! Countered, Austin attempting a lariat, Countered!, Scorpio with an inverted facelock…he lifts for a reverse suplex but twists it into a spinning Gourdbuster!

Sound: Eric seems to have Austin read like a book, as Eric gives a stomp of his own to Chris! Austin is struggling to grasp this match in my opinion.

SoR: Austin starting to stand up while Eric quickly locks in a headlock. Quick standing switch into a Hammerlock by Eric, and a sweep to drop Austin back down to the mat. And now Eric gradually switches it into a dragon clutch He’s got Austin’s number tonight!

Sound: He’s got that clutch cinched in tight right in the middle of the ring! Austin’s too far from the ropes!

SoR: And he’s well aware of that, as panic and pain are starting to set in! Austin looks for an answer. And finds one!! He somehow manages to roll out of the hold, and while on his back, hits Eric with a swift kick to the head!

Sound: That’s pin-point accuracy there! Connected right between the eyes!

SoR: Austin’s up, and Eric is eventually back up, as well. Eric with a Clothesline attempt, but Austin ducks, and kicks Eric to his midsection, and Irish Whips him to the corner. Austin with a Spear into the turnbuckle, followed by a kneeling uppercut elbow to the bent-over Scorpio!

Sound: Austin’s building that momentum!

SoR: Austin stands Eric up away from the corner, and goes for a Suplex. NO! He feinted the suplex and sat out into a floatover DDT, The hallowed one is down!

Sound: And he goes for the cover!

1…2…NO!

SoR: Eric kicks out, and Austin’s just getting into it! And, what’s this? Looks like he’s heading up to the top floor! He must be looking to damage Eric more with an aerial assult, but Eric has other plans! Eric just stood up, and is running towards Austin! He runs up the ropes and wraps his right arm around Austin's neck...

Sound: AUSTIN, WATCH OU- oh fuck…

SoR: ERIC JUST TOSSED AUSTIN BACK WITH A SUPER JUMPING CUTTER! Austin just had his face squashed, and he manages to slide out of the ring from the momentum as soon as he was dropped!

Sound: I gotta admit – that was EPIC!

The crowd busts out the “HOLY SHIT!” chants, as Eric lays in the ring, and Austin out of it.

SoR: And the crowd agrees with you, Dalby. Austin may very well be knocked out! If so, all Eric needs to do is drag Austin back into the ring and pin him.

Sound: But that desperation move took a lot out of Eric, too. Look at him huffing and puffing in there!

SoR: Either way, he’s rolling out after Austin, who we have no idea whether or not he’s awake. We’ve seen no signs of him at all for quite sometime now.

Eric rolls out in the direction where Austin’s body slid out, but doesn’t find Austin there. He checks under the ring, but to no Austin. He then stands up from his under-ring search, and Austin surprises him with a baseball slide from within the ring.

Sound: HA! The crazy kid had a plan!

SoR: Austin slides out and hits Eric from behind with a vicious superkick to the back of the head, but he also falls to his knees from the expending of energy.

Sound: Austin with the momentum now, he’s got the hallowed one down.

SoR: Austin is stirring, as the ref’s count has reached 7. He slowly reaches his feet, grabs Scorpio and rolls him into the ring, following behind and goes for the pin on Eric.

1…2…KICKOUT

Sound: HA! Austin failing again to keep the Hallowed one down for 3.

SoR: Austin is getting more aggressive now, he lifts Eric up only to deliver a swift gut shot before appling

Sound: Austin hits Eric swift gut shot, and applies a grapple, he’s going for it!! S.J.S!!

SoR: And the cover!

1…2…3, NO!!!

Sound: Another kick out! I can’t believe this match is still going!

Austin rolls onto his back amazed, as well, while the crowd roars madly at the sight of Eric kicking out. Both men struggle to crawl towards the ropes on opposite sides of the ring, and both get back onto their feet before the C-4 count of 20.

SoR: Both men are looking spent, as they lean up against the ropes. Eric is now walking exhaustedly towards the center of the ring, and Austin suddenly charges at him! Eric dodges a spear, catches an Austin arm, and places his own around Austin’s neck! Looks like he’s going to counter with another STO!

Sound: COUNTERED!!

SoR: But Austin manages to prevent Eric from getting his arm in place by lifting it, and stomping on Eric’s foot! Punch to the temple by Austin, which causes Eric to stand back, Austin follows with a hard knee to the gut! Austin hooks Eric’s arms, and lifts him up for the A.M.F!!

Sound: It’s a wra- NO! Eric’s able to wriggle free! Austin turns around, and Eric throws a left hand and it’s CAUGHT BY AUSTIN! What in the hell is he doing?

SoR: Trying to win, Sound! Eric tries for a right, but Austin catches it too! Austin yanks Eric towards him, and nails him with a vicious superman-like palm to the jaw, causing Eric to collapse down to the canvas! Warning for Austin there, almost used a clenched fist…

Sound: Austin’s not done yet though! He quickly applies a Grapevine STF on Eric, and he’s just turned Eric on his stomach…haven’t seen this hold before…

SoR: He could’ve gone for the kill with that Cloverleaf. What is he thinking?

Sound: The kid is up to something strange here! He’s got one arm of Scorpio hooked ala Buffalo Sleeper…

SoR: And he’s got the other arm around Eric’s throat and he cranks it! Austin has Eric in his signature Theory of Radicality!!

Sound: He’s stretching everything that can possibly be stretched…I didn’t know he had something like this in his arsenal! I’m impressed.

SoR: Austin is pulling as far back as he can, he’s cranking the arm and causing Eric to choke himself out, and with the Grapevine to the legs, Eric can’t escape!

Sound: Un-fucking-believable! Austin has Eric completely tied up!

Eric lets out a pain-filled scream, while Austin continuously applies the pressure.

SoR: I’ll tell you this. Eric Scorpio is showing some extreme fortitude, as he continues to hold on!

Sound: There’s no shame in tapping out when there’s no escape. But just you wait, the Hallowed one won’t give in.

SoR: Eric’s way too proud to just quit. It’s obvious that it’s going to take a hell of a lot more to get him to submit!

Right on cue as if Austin heard SoR, he suddenly begins to twist his upper body left and right in order to torque Eric’s injured lower back.

SoR: Oh God, I can’t bear see this! Eric is withering in the pain and trying to find a way out! WAIT-He’s just gone limp.

Austin feels Eric go limp and he yells to the ref ‘HE’S OUT! CALL FOR THE BELL!’ The ref goes to Eric’s purple-ish face, trying to ask him if he wants to quit.

Sound: Austin eases the pressure and waits for the Ref to lift Eric’s hand, why would you loosen up? You crank it more, you had him beat, idiot!

Austin is then quickly surprised as right when the ref goes to signal the end, Eric comes alive and manages to free the arm hook and stretch for the ropes before Austin can react.

SoR: WTF… Scorpio quickly applies as much power and speed into leaping for the ropes closest to him.

Sound: HE’S ALMOST THERE!!

SoR: Austin tries to readjust to apply the pressure, but the ref sees something Austin doesn’t…

Sound: ERIC’S LEFT ARM IS ON THE ROPES! BREAK THE HOLD YOU DOUCHE!!

SoR: Eric is free and he quickly and smartly rolls to the outside, giving time to try and reboot his body to wrestle.

Sound: He’s struggling to breath let alone win the match. Austin had Eric in one hell of a move, but he loosened it when he should’ve tightened it. This exposed the over complications of that hold. Had Eric had an arm free from the beginning, he would’ve tapped out, I know he would’ve.

SoR: And Austin sees that, but he’s still feeling the effects too.

Sound: Austin slowly rolls out of the ring to where Scorpio was, no sign though.

SoR: Not this again…

Sound: Austin looks left and right but sees no Scorpio, he’s going to check under the ring

SoR: OH SHIT!! Austin lifted the ring curtain and was met with a double kick to the groin!!

Sound: Austin is down and withering and Scorpio is slowly rolling out

SoR: Both men are spent on the outside and both men are glad it’s a C-4 rules match now.

Sound: Damn right, no 10 counts here, they’ve got ‘til 20 to re-cop and slide into the ring

SoR: The count is at 7…

Both men are stirring, but staying grounded no doubt waiting out the 20 seconds.

Sound: 12…13…

SoR: Both men trying to get to a knee, now a second knee

Sound: 15…16…

SoR: They are crawling for the ring, both slowly lifting themselves up.

Sound: 18…19…

SoR: And both men leap at the last second, just as the ref yells 20, he’s not calling for the bell, both men made it.

Sound: Now we have the grandpa’s wrestling match, both men struggling to even get to their feet with the ropes beside them.

SoR: Austin is the first to stand tall and he slowly moves towards Eric, he positions himself for a gory grapple, but Eric shrugs off the attempt and grabs Chris’s neck and falls backwards

Sound: Strange way to execute a DDT, but Austin is laid out, Eric has won this, he’s rolling Chris over for the pin.

SoR: The ref starts the count…

1…
2…
3…WAIT!!! WHATS THE REF DOING???

He’s canceling the 3. Austin’s seen where he is and put his leg against the ropes. He’s used his rope break now…

Sound: Lucky Bastard!! Neither man has a rope break now!

SoR: But Scorpio has the energy now, running off the adrenaline from that near fall he wants to end it now. He’s trying to lift Austin up.

Sound: But Austin with the small package…1…2…NO!!!

SoR: They’re both up, Austin swings a clothesline, Ducked by Scorpio.... Scorpio is in position…SCORPIO’S SCOURGE!!!

The velocity of the move sends Austin bouncing off his face, close to the ropes on his back. Scorpio scrambles for a pin. At the count of two, Austin instinctively places his foot on the bottom rope to break the count, but with Austin having no rope breaks left, the ref has no choice but to continue counting to three.

Sound: PIN!! ONE…TWO…THREEEEE!!!

Cherry: The winner of this contest as the result of a pinfall…and the NEW Full Metal Wrestling C-4 Champion…ERIC SCORPIO!!!

Eric Scorpio (8.56 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.86 total)
Chris Austin (8.62 aps + 1.1 avs = 9.72 total)

SoR: Absolutely incredible! Both these men are 100% spent. A shame Austin had no rope breaks left otherwise this classic would still be going! I’ve also been told by Yesenia that this has earned Scorpio 8 Style Points, he now has the lead on the Ammunition side of things, but tough break for Chris.

Sound: Bah! The kid had his chance, hell of an effort, but the vet pulled it off! And here comes the ref to hand Scorpio his rightful title… Ladies and Gentlemen, your new C-4 Champion!!

At that point Danse Macabre comprising of Crow, Inferno and Roland run out from the backstage area and into the ring to be with the rising Eric, while an exhausted Austin slowly manages to push himself into a corner.

SoR: Austin is crushed…He thought that tonight was his night finally, but it wasn’t meant to be.

Scorpio with the help of Crow manages to get to his feet with his belt hoisted over his shoulder, now on his feet Scorpio positions himself against the ropes nearest the ramp and rather than falling under them and to the outside, he points to Austin and signals to punish him more.

Sound: Its one thing to lose such a close match but this is crazy, all three members of the Danse Macabre now stand surrounding Austin. He’s got nowhere to go.

SoR: Both Crow and Roland lifting Austin up, yet they aren’t letting go of his arms, Inferno is taking a step back… OH SHIT!!

Sound: BIG SHOT TO THE JAW!!! ANOTHER ONE!!! AND ANOTHERRR!!! AUSTIN’S JAW IS GOING TO SNAP!

With perfect timing Chris Kelson himself comes sprinting down the ramp with a Kendo Stick in hand.

SoR: ITS KELSON!!! He’s here to save the day; he slides in and at the same time Scorpio slides out, leaving Kelson to thump the three remaining men with solid kendo strikes.

Sound: One for Crow, one for Roland and one more for Inferno and Crow again… Kelson is being relentless!!

SoR: DANSE MACABRE ARE RUNNING!! And what’s this?

Sound: Austin has PRODUCED A DAMNED RIOT GUN from seemingly nowhere!!!

SoR: HOLY SHIT!! Spread out boys this guy is going to cap your asses!!

Austin scrambles towards Danse Macabre ready to fire as they bolt the ring and meet up with Scorpio at the top of the ramp as the four men collect themselves while staring down Austin and fuming Kelson. Kelson on the other hand is hard against the ropes staring at the men while also looking back to the kneeling Austin, who is draped exhausted across the ropes, gun still in hand.

Sound: Kelson with the save here tonight, but somehow I think his interference here tonight will give him something to worry about.

SoR: Well that might be so, but he’ll have Austin beside him. Kelson may have stopped further injury but he didn’t stop Scorpio from winning the match tonight. Eric Scorpio is now the Champion of Ammunition!! For my partner Dalby Sound, I’m Son of Repoman, good night from Salt Lake City!

The night ends with Eric Scorpio lifting the title above his head, with Danse Macabre standing behind him. Scorpio saying a few words and making some gestures to Kelson and Austin, who stands in the ring signaling for Eric to bring it on…

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 9.2 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1