Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS

Go down 
+17
Drew Michaels
Anwyl
Kiyoshi Ryu
iDeAndes
Jeff
Ashburn
Storm183
MPD
Damien
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele
Sharpedo King
Vendetta
RCA
David GS
Edible14
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:38 pm

I'm a mover and a shaker
The oppressor, stimulator
I'm a coward I'm a fighter
I'm everything, you are me, I am you

Everything is breaking,
No mistaking,
It's all changing,
Tear it down, watch it all start burning
All that's done is done, just let it lie

It's revelation, celebration, graduation
Times collide watch the world awaken
All the past regrets from days gone by
Let it go, let it die

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS Ammnewlogodraft

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS 2152191568_4dd68fbdda

Hostyle: Orale, hermanos y hermanas, fellow innovators and cock-jockeys, and welcome to Ammunition 12.3!!!! I’m Hostyle, and this an amazing night for everyone here, as we come to you live from the O2 Center in London, England along side my broadcast partner, Dalby Sound!

Sound: Evening ingrates and morons! We're live from the cluinary cesspool of the world! I'd kill someone for a cheeseburger!

Hostyle: And moving along with the event tonight we've got a great show from the fallout of Mount Vesuvius! We've got the new blood of FMW as The Craig Ryans and Kyrian Hunter take on Nick Dream and Lucien Celona!

Sound: Color me uninterested, Hostyle.

Hostyle: As we all knew you would. We also have Outlaw John Andrews taking on David Ravish in a rematch from their fight at Mount Vesuvius! Abel Steele taking on Eddie Chamberlain, and the GSW pairing of Matt Dunn and Storm taking on Damien Inferno and Butters!

Sound: Consensus is this, Hostyle, GSW sucks!

Hostyle: Not to mention our main event tonight as Mount Vesuvius torch winner Nick Bryson takes on upcomer Leviticus out of the GSW Camp! We also have updates on Drew Michaels, Chris Austin is going to speak out about the status of his team with Alex O'Rion and much, much more!

“Time is Running Out” by Muse blasts out loud and intense throughout the arena as Abel Steele erupts from underneath the Metaltron to a massive pop from the crowd.

Hostyle: And here we go! What a reception for Steele from the crowd at the o2 arena here in London, fresh of his great showing at Mount Vesuvius!

Sound: Well that proves something. The English really are as dumb as they look. Anyone other than Nick Bryson failed at Mount Vesuvius in my book.

The crowd is cheering wildly as Abel makes his way down to the ring. He hops up to the side and slips between the ropes, quickly signalling to the ringside staff for a mic. They oblige and as he grabs it out of the air his music dies down and the crowd descends to a muted buzz.

Steele: Allright Laondon!!!! Damn but it’s good to be back in the mother country.

The crowd goes mental as Abel allows them a moment to absorb this.

Steele: You know I wasn’t originally booked to make the trip across the ditch by management, but thanks to your outcry here I am.

The crowd goes off once more as Abel gives them a clap, acknowledging their support for him.

Steele: So, here I am and I’m booked to face Eddie Chamberlain. Not who I would have chosen as an opponent but hey, I’m just glad to be here.

Hostyle: Steele is doing a good job of whipping the locals into a bit of a frenzy here

Sound: That may be true, but what I want to know is why the hell he is out here? He’s not scheduled to compete until much later tonight…

As the last of the crowd quietens down again Abel continues.

Steele: No doubt some of you are wondering to yourselves though, what is Abel Steele out here for? Shouldn’t he be back in the locker room preparing for his match?

Abel pauses for effect, giving the crowd a moment to ponder this.

Steele: Aside from the pleasure of being out here in the company of the fine people of London –

The crowd erupt once more and Abel looks around the arena, nodding his appreciation before raising a hand to signal for them to stop. Eventually the cheer peters out and he continues.

Steele: Aside from good company, I just wanted to be the first to reflect on the Mount Vesuvius Pay Per view. You see I have had a lot of pats on the back over the last few days. Fourth place is quite an achievement in what is the arguably biggest single match of the year.

The crowd cheers a little but before they can get into it Abel waves them off.

Steele: Please, don’t cheer. Fourth is not a bad effort but it does not warrant a cheer from you or even pats on the back. No, I am out because there is something I need to say to another competitor from that match.[/i]

Abel looks down at the mat as he continues on.

Steele: There was an incident during the Mount Vesuvius match that I have been asked about more times this week than I care to recall; my elimination of one of my fellow competitors.

A small “Doc” chant starts in a section of the crowd and as it starts to grow Able quickly continues over the top of them.

Steele: You heard ‘em Doc, get on out here.

The crowd chant continues to grow as Abel stares at the top of the ramp. After what seems an eternity “Gimme Shelter” by the Rolling Stones hits and a somewhat surprised John “Doc” Derrick emerges and makes his way down to the ring. As he climbs in Abel catches another mic from the ringside staff and proceeds to speak.

Steele: It’s true that I was the reason Doc got eliminated at Mount Vesuvius. It might have even cost me the match. I mean who’s to say having the two of us fight side by side to the end wouldn’t have pushed me from fourth place to first?

Sound: I’d say Nick Bryson might have something to say about that.

Steele: Every where I go it seems like all I do is talk about Doc. “Are you two teaming up?”, “Was it an accident?”, and “Did you apologise?”

At the last question Doc shakes his head.

Steele: So I thought I’d do this out here and put a stop to all the rumours

Abel hands the second microphone over to Doc, who takes it, before Abel continues.

Steele: John, I asked you to come out here so that I could officially apologise to you.

The crowd cheers loudly as Doc nods at this, although he still looks a little nonplussed. Eventually the crowd dies down and Doc lifts the microphone to his lips.

Doc: You don’t need to apologise Abel. We were two competitors in a match of 30. You were just doing your job. We never had any agreement not ot eliminate each other in place.

Steele: You know that is true, but I was thinking John, Why don’t we make it official? We’ve been dancing around this for a while now and I’m sure you’ve heard all the same rumours I have.

Doc nods that he has heard the rumours too.

Steele: I mean it’s not like we haven’t talked about it before. Hell I even came up with a Tag Team name for us….. “Willing and Abel”

With a hesitant smile Doc ponders the name.

Doc: I’d like to do it Abel -

The crowd goes absolutely ape shit. Doc sits with his half finished sentence as he waits for the deafening roar to die down.

Doc: But we all know I’ve been burnt by partners before Steele.

The crowd bursts into a spontaneous “Doc & Abel” chant as Steel looks on patiently at Doc who is struggling inside himself.

Hostyle: Listen to this crowd. They love these guys!!!

Doc: Let’s just do it dammit. We’ll have to work on that name though.

As the crowd explodes once more the two men shake hands in the middle of the ring. Doc turns and goes to exit but Abel speaks up over the cheering before he can.

Steele: Just one more thing Doc

Doc turns back inquisitively.

Steele: I really do feel bad about what happened on Mount Vesuvius. Please Doc, accept my apology…..

Abel extends his hand out once more toward Doc. Doc shakes his head motioning that it is unnecessary but Abel insist he take it.

Steele: Doc, I’m sorry.

Eventually Doc relents and wanders back to shake Abel’s hand once more, patting him on the shoulder with his free hand at the same time.

Sound: Well this should be a match made in heaven. I mean they are one clown short of a circus….

Hostyle: What is Abel doing Dalby?

Sound: I’m not quite sure, it looks like he is grabbing something from his pocket. Probably a freaking condom the way these two are hugging it out in the ring

After a moment Doc releases Abel’s hand and goes to walk away again, only to discover this time that Abel has not released the grip on his hand at all. He looks back at Abel, who is now staring lasers at Doc.

Steele: I'm sorry, Doc, that I didn't throw you from a taller height.

Hostyle: WHAT!?

Sound: This just took a turn for the interesting!

Steele: I'm sorry that you were able to walk again after I dropped your ass off Mount Vesuvius.

Hostyle: STEELE JUST ADMITTED THAT HE INTENTIONALLY THREW DOC OFF!

Doc, still gripping Steele's wrist tightly, walks over to the man and both men touch noses. Steele pulls his free hand out of his pocket, his new set of brass knuckles glimmer in the light.

With a quick motion, Steele punches Doc in the side of the jaw, sending the icon to the floor.

Hostyle: Nooo! Abel just smoked Doc with one blow! He never even saw it coming! Doc is a crumpled heap on the floor and Abel is standing over him laughing to himself!

The crowd is stunned into silence as Abel stands tall over the unconscious Doc. He continues laughing as he begins kicking Doc in the back. He lifts Doc by the hair and punches him at the base of the neck.

Hostyle: WHAT THE HELL! THIS IS DISGUSTING!

After a few moments he drops a set of brass knuckles onto the head of Doc. They land with a thump on his unconscious temple and Abel laughs some more.

Sound: Brass knuckles. I never knew Steele had it in him. Doc just got put out of business. Hopefully for good

Hostyle: Why Abel?

Sound: Who cares? Did you hear that thud when Doc went down. I’m pretty sure his jaw is shattered. He dropped like a corpse.

The crowd turns from stunned silence to horror as Abel lifts the microphone back to his lips.

Steele: I am sorry Doc, sorry that I ever put up with a useless old has been like you. I’m sorry that you thought you were good enough to be my partner and most of all I’m sorry that I didn’t end your pathetic return to FMW sooner

The crowd react angrily into a chorus of boos.

Steele: Don’t you people get it? Doc is a has been. Me and him being in a team!? All he would do would be holding me back. I should have won at Mount Vesuvius but he couldn’t even live up to expectations there.

The crowd only gets louder in response to this but Steele in unperturbed and continues on.

Steel: I told you people that I wouldn’t be screwed over by anyone ever again, but did you listen to me?

The crowd bursts into a “You Suck!” chant as Abel continues his tirade.

Steele: You people can boo all you like, it doesn’t matter. I don’t work for you anymore. I told you I won’t be the victim ever again for anybody and that includes all of you.

At that Abel drops his mic onto the unconscious Doc once more and the thud echoes around the arena. He then bends down and grabs his brass knuckles and storms out of the ring to a chorus of boos that is even louder than the cheers he entered to.

Sound: What a fantastic open!

Hostyle: Doc needs help! This is outrageous!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:50 pm

In today’s world society is bombarded with mass marketing and instantaneous information.

Shock and Awe is used in every day life.

There are Super Bowls.

There is Tabloid Reporting.

There are World Series.

There are Shock Jocks.

There are Stanley Cups.

There are World Cups.

There is Must See T.V.

There are Olympic Games.

However, there is only ONE

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS Ultimatum

Full Metal Wrestling Presents:
Ultimatum III.

There is only one Skyler Striker winning King of N. E. W.

There is only one Flare, one Christian G. Smitten winning the Gold Card.

There is only one Alex O’Rion achieving greatness, winning the Full Metal Championship.

There is only one Drew Michaels triumphant over Ethan Black.

There is only one chance to see Ultimatum.

What will happen next?

Hostyle: The in ring action for Ammunition is under way! As all of our opening shows go, we’re gonna’ kick start things off with the new guys looking to make a name for themselves here in the FMW.

Sound: Yeah, ‘cause we need to bore you with new trash before we can get to the good stuff.

Hostyle: New trash?! You’re talking about the future superstars of FMW here!

Sound: Yah, they just come and go. It ends up being the same couple of kids in the Title race.

Hostyle: I find your lack of faith in these new kids quite disturbing

”Craig” by Stephen Lynch hit’s the PA system with one hell of a bang, making the crowd jump to their feet to jeer the new team of The Craig Ryans, accompanied by his bodyguard Kyrian Hunter. The two make their way to the ring.

Before long can pass, Once in a lifetime by Dragon Force quickly follows as both Nick Dream and Lucien rush down to the ring with a bit of a pop. They both slide in, looking to get things going as all four men begin trading punches in the middle of the ring

Sound: Well the kids have got heart, I’ll give them that.

Hostyle: The ref is only just starting to get things under control. Former general manager of VCW deciding to let his bodyguard start things off as Hunter is the man to stand in the ring. Facing him is Lucien!

Kyrian Hunter stands as a giant in the ring, walking over towards Lucian in less than three steps. Lucien goes for a drop kick, managing to jump up to his stomach level, looking to get a dropkick against him. Hunter simply grabs his legs, whilst taking the dropkick, allowing for Lucian to fall head first against the mat. All Hunter does is lie back, slinging Lucian upwards with a monkey toss, launching him hard into the turnbuckle

Hostyle: Damn! Lucian eating the turnbuckle! The crowd were actually impressed with that move, though I don’t agree with the methods here. This guy Hunter doesn’t have skill… it’s just his sheer size and power he’s going to try and capitalize on. But you know what they say… the bigger they are.

Sound: The more bones they break!

Hostyle: No… no it’s the harder they… forget it.

Sound: Hunter is picking up Lucian by the throat. The ref is trying to drag the monster away from him, but hes wringing the life right out of the newcomer. This is wrestling in its most beautiful form!

Hostyle: Now I know you’re just trying to piss me off!

Sound: Here comes the Dream man to try and assist his partner!

Hostyle: No! He walked straight into the other massive hand of Hunter! He’s got them both by the throat! No doubt setting up for a double choke slam!

Sound: No! It’s even better than that! He just lifted the two of them upwards and slammed them straight against each other! Off! Sit down choke slam double headbutt power slam! That is going straight into Hostyles innovative institution of innovation inn… something…

Hostyle: Whilst that move was impressive, I don’t appreciate you taking the piss out of me. Let us get one thing straight. I was a World Champion, so if I want to… on demand, I can kick your sorry ass. So go ahead, take the piss out of my success.. I dare you! I goddman dare you! Do it again!

The commentators seem to cut off all of a sudden, leaving viewers with the match. Somehow Dream is now the legal man, with Hunter having clashed the two together over his head, the ref considered that moment as a tag. In light of this information, Hunter lifts Lucian up with in a press over his head, showing off to the crowd who are quick to express their disapproval as he lifts Lucian, pushing up and down as if he was holding weights. After a moment, he gorilla press slams him out of the ring, as the man falls a full story down.

Hostyle: That poor bastard! Someone might as well have thrown him from a roof the damn size of that monster!

Sound: Lucian is completely out of it, I think I can see a little blood! It’s possible he got some internal damage going on there from the height of that fall! This is why it doesn’t pay to break health and safely laws. Did you know your not allowed to climb a ladder above 2 feet now?

Hostyle: What… here in England? Really?!

Sound: Yeah, it’s a dumb country.

Hostyle: Oof! A massive spine buster from Hunter to the Dream Man! Hunter is not taking any prisoners tonight. Look at Hunter, he’s just looking at his boss with a shrug! The Craig Ryan’s is just motioning for his bodyguard to keep doing what he is doing ‘cause its going pretty well for him.

Sound: I can finally see some movement from Lucian, he’s climbing up the ringside. Dream manages to make a tag as he tries to regain his bearing, favouring the spine of his after that vicious slam. He tries to climb out the ring, but Hunter has him! He’s shoved the man out with massive force. I’m talking MASSIVE!

Dream literally seems to sail through the air, hitting the guard rail hard before landing on the mat, all whilst the English seem to cheer, whilst one is noticeably looking on in disapproval with a cup of tea in his hands.

Sound: Oh yah! USA bitch!

Hostyle: Uhh, I think all competitors are American… possibly Canadian, I didn’t check… I don’t think these Brits actually care either where they are from.

Sound: Lucian comes at Hunter, but is tossed aside like a rag doll by the sheer might of Hunter. Such dominance!

Hostyle: And now The Craig is finally being tagged in. Lucian looking to capitalize on him entering the ring! No! Straight into Craig’s blood!! Lucian is down!

Sound: Look at The Craig! The former manager of VCW is here to make a mark at the FMW! Look at how he handled that fight!

Hostyle: He barely did a thing! Hunter did all the work! Damn, look at that arrogant pin! The Craig Ryan literally using one finger against the chest of Lucian! There is no sign of Dream who is still dazed and confused outside.

3!

The Craig Ryans and Kyrian Hunter (4.04aps + 0aps + 2.0avs = 6.04 total)
Nick Dream and Lucian Celona (0aps + 0aps + 0avs = 0 total)

Hostyle: NO WAY! How could he do that?

Sound: What? He won like a god damn champion. Let other people do most the work and then claim the glory!

Hostyle: Ladies and gentlemen we now take you backstage with Ammunition’s exclusive interviewer, Veronica Cherrywood, and one of Full Metal Wrestling’s licensed consultants, doctor Ferdinand D’Cocco. Veronica?

The scene cuts backstage to a green room where Veronica Cherrywood sits in a comfy chair across from Dr. Ferdinand D’Cocco

Cherrywood: Firstly thank you for joining us tonight, Doctor.

D’Cocco: My pleasure, miss.

D’Cocco speaks with a thick Italian accent.

Cherrywood: So, doctor, you accompanied us all the way from Italy Im sure for more than just a trip, can you tell us a bit more about what you’re doing?

D’Cocco: Haha, yes. Well, Veronica, I am the leading doctor on the medical team contracted by FMW for their annual events in Italy. I had accompanied the talent out of my country to better monitor their conditions and ensure they had care while being transported.

Cherrywood: And there was one talent in particular you were looking after?

D’Cocco: Ah, yes, I spent a majority of my time looking after Drew Michaels.

Cherrywood: And what update can you give us about his condition.

D’Cocco: Well, after Nick Bryson had struck Drew’s face with the torch, Drew plunged quite a bit down the cage, his momentum basically carried him the entire 55 feet down. Drew suffered a multitude of injuries from the fall and while I know Drew has had historically terrible injuries and has had fortitude to try and withstand, these injuries are more internal.

Cherrywood: And what specifics can you fill us in on?

D’Cocco: Well, Drew had dislocated a shoulder when he fell as well as breaking some of the bones in his left hand. His ankle also dislocated. Drew also experienced quite a bit of pain from a pair of cracked ribs and bruised his kidneys.

Cherrywood: So would it be safe to say Drew is in no condition to fight in these upcoming shows?

D’Cocco: No, I can not recommend it. I’d say Drew isn’t in condition to do anything strenuous for at least a month.

Cherrywood: So Drew could possibly miss out on Ultimatum three?

D’Cocco: Im sure against my judgement he wouldn’t, but in a perfect world, he may have to. He may have no choice.

Cherrywood: Alright, thank you for the update doctor.

D’Cocco: My pleasure, madam.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:02 pm

The scene cuts backstage. The entire Ammunition combatants have filled the majority locker room. Stars such as Anwyl, Eddie Chamberlain, and new comers like The Craig Ryans, Outlaw John Andrews, and David Ravish sit alongside teams and veterans like Butters and Slegna, the Comeback Kids, Damien Inferno, and even some members of GSW.

There is a loud commotion as they all can be heard talking to one another, some conversations are more heated than others.

Very abruptly David GS stands up on a table and puts his fingers in his mouth his whistle piercing the conversations and turning the attention to him.

DGS: Look guys, regardless of what any of us can say right now, they haven’t picked a number one contender for the C-4 belt, ok?

Anwyl: Shut up, David! I’ll prove I’m most worthy later when I drop your ass mid ring!

DGS: Yeah, you have good jokes, Anwyl.

John Andrews: Arguing isn’t going to solve this.

David Ravish: What is the point of calling this meeting

The Craig Ryans: Look, clearly I just won this amazing tag match in my ultimate splendor, so naturally I’m a prime candidate.

Chamberlain: Your minion just did the work for you!

The Craig Ryans: REGARDLESS! I HAVE-

Ryans is interrupted as Leviticus stands.

Leviticus: Regardless of what you have to say, it would be blind of them not to realize the obvious choice rests within the loving arms of GSW.

Damien Inferno: Yeah, because mob warfare really warrants a shot at the most prestigious belt this brand has.

Dunn: Don’t be a fool, Damien.

Slegna: Don’t be an idiot, Dunn.

Butters: Yeah! And you’re not very smart either!

Dunn: Oh, well said peon.

The din of dozens of voices chime up again as all the roster continue their bickering about who deserves to be the true contender to the C-4 belt.

Their conversations are interrupted again, however, by the slamming of a locker. The room grows silent as they turn to look at Abel Steele

Steele: I believe all that needs to be said is what happens out there, in that ring, ladies. As you can clearly see, I just ended the career of a legend. Let me repeat. Doc Derrick. Career. Ended.

The group continues to look at Steele as he makes his way through the crowd.

Steele: Not to mention, I lasted just as long as the current champion did in Mount Vesuvius. In fact, In fact, I think that’s more than most of you can say.

Jeff Whitt: Your claim is just that, Steele. A claim.

Leviticus: Your words hold no more bearing on the situations than anyone elses.

Steele turns to face the GSW members.

Steele: No, you’re right. However, I’m fairly certain my actions will merit more than any of you. In fact-

Steele faces Eddie Chamberlain

Steele: I’m going to prove it tonight.

Jeff Whitt: Listen you tool, should you survive tonight, I’ll make sure to personally show you that you just don’t have what it takes.

Steele smirks as he again faces Whitt. There is a few seconds of silence before Steele pulls back a fist. Crusoe, Leviticus, and the rest of GSW stand up immediately behind Whitt.

Steele: I’ll see you soon then, Jeff. I’ll be happy to be the one who will finally put to rest your charade. Nobody here is more deserving than me. Nobody.

Whitt glares at Steele as he makes his way out of the door. Somebody shouts meeting adjourned and the rest of the roster begin to follow suit.

Hostyle: Welcome back los hombres and las mujeres. Next up tonight we have one on one action between Abel Steele and Eddie Chamberlain

“Time is Running Out” by Muse hits over the speakers and the arena goes completely dark. The music continues on in the darkness and the crowd boos at the shadows.

Hostyle: What is this? I can’t see anything, is Abel even coming to the ring or what?

Momentarily a single spotlight flicks back on in the center of the ring and in the middle of it is Abel Steele, arms stretched out behind him, face pointed skyward, basking in the spotlight. As the crowd realise it is him the boos grow ever louder and amongst it a small “Doc” chant goes up, but it dies out quickly drowned out in the booing.

Sound: Listen to these idiots. Not an hour ago these same half wits were cheering their pathetic asses off for this man and now listen to them.

Hostyle: Well what do you expect Sound? The man turned on his partner mid hand shake. That’s pretty damn low.

Sound: Partner, what partner? You heard what Steel said, they were never partners before tonight. I was just glad to see that Steele finally did the smart thing for once in his career.

Hostyle: Well the medics have reported that Doc’s jaw is indeed dislocated among other things. It seems he will definitely be missing for Ultimatum 3 now Sound.

Sound: What kind of girl doesnt get back up after that? This is WRESTLING! Besides, Doc should have seen it coming.

As the two men speak Abel paces around the ring, his whole demeanour not that of the people’s champion of the past. He refuses to even acknowledges the few small children still cheering him near the barrier.

Hostyle: Steele looks like a man hell bent on doing some damage here tonight Sound.

Sound: I’d say he’s already achieved that wouldn’t you? See this new attitude is already making him way more successful. Too bad for Eddie Chamberlain he has to face him.

As if summoned by the mention of his name the arena is suddenly coated black, the entrance tunnel shines with wicked strobe light and white smoke. From this sensory overload, Eddie emerges, black towel over his head, and walks towards the ring, calculating.

Hostyle: Well we may not know a lot about Eddie Chamberlain but he has shown some good intensity so far in his short career.

Sound: Good intensity? Sounds like a nice way to say he’s been useless to me.

Eddie leaves his corner and comes to the middle of the ring where Abel is still standing in the same position with face up and arms back. The referee mentions to him the fight is about to start but to no response. With a shrug he signals for the bell.

Hostyle: What the hell is this by Steele?

The bell rings and Eddie lashes out with a haymaker to the face of Steel but at the last second his hand flashes up and catches the punch mid shot.

Hostyle: What is this? Steele still has not looked down at his opponent!

Sound: Impressive is what I’d say it is.

Chamberlain’s face flickers in anger and he reaches back and launches a strong cross with his free hand.

Hostyle: Steele caught it! How is he doing that?

Sound: Don’t ask me, I just know it was impressive.

Hostyle: Chamberlain looks less than impressed though and he pushes forward in a display of strength, slowly tilting Steele backwards. Finally Steele looks down at his opponent just in time to receive the knee to the ribs.

Hostyle: That got his attention.

Steel drops to one knee clutching at his abdomen as chamberlain moves in to continue his momentum

Sound: I’m not sure about that effort from Steele. Maybe he better pay a little bit of attention at least?

Hostyle: A lot more I think, Eddie has taken control here now after knocking the wind out of the former boxer’s sails early.

Chamberlain follows up his knee with a spinning neck breaker to Steele who goes down hard. He follows it up with a springboard suicide dive into Steele just as he regains his feet and the former Gold Card Holder goes down hard again.

Hostyle: Chamberlain looking the goods early here. Maybe Steele has his mind on the earlier events.

Sound: Or maybe Chamberlain is just showing us a good arsenal of offensive manoeuvres. I must say I’m surprised.

Steele is back up on his haunches now and Chamberlain moves in to keep the pressure on as he reaches down to grab a handful of Steele’s hair.

Hostyle: Gut shot! Steele with the rising fist driven hard into Chamberlain’s bread basket and the youngster is left gasping for breath.

Sound: That hit so hard I think Eddie might lose his dinner in the ring. Look at the colour of his face!

As Chamberlain struggles to get oxygen back into his system Abel roars into action, grabbing him by one arm.

Hostyle: Short arm clothesline and Chamberlain goes down for the first time.

Sound: And probably the last.

Hostyle: Nope, Steele already dragging him back to his feet here comes the finishing punch.

As Abel lines up for a knockout punch he suddenly thinks better of it and points straight to the backstage area.

Hostyle: I think maybe he’s trying to send a message to someone Sound.

Sound; Well done Einstein.

Abel quickly grabs up Chamberlain by the belt and tosses him into the air catching him as he falls.

Hostyle: Double knee cross breaker! What the hell was that? That was innovative by Steele right there. Well by his standards anyway.

Chamberlain falls to the floor and his whole body is flinching as the shockwaves of the blow pulse through him.

Sound: That wasn’t innovative you jerk off, just fucking brutal. I saw him practising it all week but I didn’t think he was planning on using it in a match just yet.

Hostyle: Either way Chamberlain is not getting up from that.

Steele stands over the fallen opponent and lifts one finger up. He point to it and then to the backstage area again.

Hostyle: What is he doing now?

Sound: I think he just said “That’s one” and now he’s holding up a second finger.

Hostyle: Somebody put a stop to this, Eddie can’t even defend himself right now.

Sound: Maybe but the message here is that Steele is only just getting started I think.

Steele bends down and drags Chamberlain back to his feet, albeit as a deadweight by his side. Steele applies a front sleeper to the defenceless Chamberlain

Hostyle: Abel isn’t proving anything right now. Chamberlain is finished.

Steele slowly drops Chamberlain to the ground and locks in a guillotine choke

Sound: Wow! Where did Steele learn that move?

Hostyle: I’m more interested in where the ref is and why hasn’t he put an end to this yet?

As if on cue the ref slides in and waists no time signalling for the bell as Chamberlain immediately taps out

Cherry: Here is your winner by way of submission, Aaaaaaabel Steeeeele

Abel Steele (3.89aps + 1.9avs = 5.79 total)
Eddie Chamberlain (0avs + 0aps = 0 total)

The referee tries to get Abel to break the hold but he is having none of it. Quickly two more refs slide in and do their best to disengage the two men.

Hostyle: C’mon Steele it’s over. This is disgraceful.

Eventually the refs break Steel’s hold and he stands up, laughing over Chamberlain in the exact same way he stood laughing over the fallen Doc earlier in the night as the three referees check to see if Chamberlain is ok. After a moment they signal for the medicos as Abel turns and slowly walks back to the locker room.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Veronica Cherrywood stands backstage in front of the Full Metal Wrestling logo, microphone in hand.

Cherrywood: Ladies and Gentlemen I'm about to be joined by-

Veronica is cut off as the returning Damien Inferno accompanied with Butters and Slegnadamus, the comeback kids. Damien pulls the microphone towards him as he speaks.

Damien Inferno: Since Im sure the people you have planned here aren't about to go to war against a mob, I figure I can just take a few seconds here to speak about how great Gold Standard Wrestling is. You see, GSW is coming along thinking they can call the shots? That they can do anything they'd like? Thats funny.

Slegna: Not going to happen.

Butters: And they wont do it either!

Inferno: Exactly, thats why I'm putting them on notice. Should GSW think that they've got the right to try and test us tonight... well, lets just say we're not afraid to use an equalizer.

Inferno releases the microphone and walks off.

“Premediated Murder” by J. Cole hits the airwaves, the customarily hooded sweatshirt wearing Chris Austin somberly makes his way onto the ramp in jeans, t-shirt and shoes, tag titles draped on his shoulders and C-4 title around waist. Austin slowly removes his hood before proceeding to the ring, little crowd interaction outside of two fist-bumps to kids who apparently think it’s cool to be a Chris Austin fan.

Sound: I’ve been waiting for this. It’s time that Austin put the nail in the coffin.

Hostyle: What are you mouthing off about? They’re just rumors until proven true.

Sound: Austin’s a smart man, vicious too. He knows that it’s best.

Austin enters the ring, looks around and asks for a microphone as his music fades.

Austin: Good evening, class.

The crowd boos as Austin smirks before making a stoic face. Austin sighs before continuing amidst resounding boos.

Austin: About a year ago, back when I first wanted to team with Alex, people told me that he would let me down. “He’ll screw you over… you were wasting your time, Chris… This is just like the time you chose to align with the Innovative Initiative.” I said I’d prove them wrong. At first I did just that; I was winning and someone I looked up to was getting his act together; we meshed well but it all started to unravel and I couldn’t place why.

You all saw it at Ammunition 11.3, you saw it at Catalyst, at Mount Vesuvius. So I reviewed our team to this point and found that the reason that things went sour was because the roles of the team changed. I wasn’t the one that needed Alex and in all honesty I never did. He needed me. I had accomplished things alone while he struggled to defeat a cripple’s uncoordinated bodyguard in said bodyguard’s first match.

The crowd boos as Austin’s gaze becomes more intense.

Austin: The roles have reversed, class. I have become Alex’s saving grace and I realize now no matter how many times I yell, or scream, or beat my expectations into him it would never sink in... So instead of wasting my time and energy on a lost cause, this is the end of the one-man show masquerading as the Wayward Sons.

Sound: ABOUT TIME!

Hostyle: WHAT HAS AUSTIN DONE!?

Austin: However, I did some research and it has come to my attention that the FMW Tag Team titles need to be defended at least once every three instances of FMW programming. So, Alex, I'm going to show both you and the world that this is serious. Heart attack serious. ON BEHALF OF THE WAYWARD SONS, I HEREBY VACATE THE FMW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Hostyle: WHAT!?

Sound: WOW! THAT TAKES BALLS!

Austin drapes the tag title belt across the mat and moves to go through the ropes. With that “Someone Who Cares” by Three Days Grace hits to a good ovation as a street-clothed Alex O’Rion, bandages on the forehead, storms out as Austin goes to leave the ring. O’Rion looks furious as Austin shakes his head, annoyed before stepping back in the ring.

O’Rion: YOU THINK THIS WAS A ONE-MAN SHOW, ASS-HAT?!? Have you forgotten how it takes TWO people to win the tag titles, b’ye? For a teacher you sure are prone to fits of idiocy.

Austin glares as the crowd cheers.

O’Rion: But you know what, I’m sick of this crap too. I’m sick of hearing you bitch and moan about how nothing’s ever good enough for you. So fine, end the team, but the nail in the coffin comes at 13.2, because while I may not deserve a C-4 title shot now, I damn sure have my pride and I deserve retribution for putting up with someone like you as long as I did, b’ye!

Hostyle: Austin has been a bit of a puta about things.

Sound: Yeah right, Alex O’Rion’s just mad that this ‘bromance’ is over, the free ride stops now!

Austin mouths “Name your match” as the crowd chants for Alex.

O’Rion: That’s what you want? OK then, I’ll show you how much of a ‘one-man show’ this team was. You. Me…LAST MAN STANDING. IF YOU WANT A FIGHT, BY HELL YOU'VE GOT ONE NOW!

The crowd cheers.

Sound: What the hell do we need Corruption-esque trash on this show for?!!?

Austin: Lets hope this time you can actually show up to your execution, Alex. I, for one, am tired of your lack of ability. I'm sure your lovely niece is too.

The crowd boos loudly. O’Rion looks completely shocked before he yells out “YOU SON OF A BITCH” and charges the ring as the crowd cheers him on.

Hostyle: That shocking comment has O’Rion riled up, look at those right hands find the mark on Austin!

Sound: 13.2 come early, and Alex has sneak attacked Austin!

Alex clotheslines Austin down and takes him to his feet for a Double A Spinebuster. As Austin tries to regain his bearings, Alex stands back and measures for NS Pride.

Hostyle: He’s gonna take his melon off with this one!

Alex shuffles for the kick but Austin drops to a knee and BURIES a forearm into Alex’s groin.

Sound: That’s how you counter that! Austin has him up now…HOLY CRAP what a move! What is that, create-a-spot monkey!

Hostyle: That was a Suplex lift spun into a gnarly Whiplash Neckbreaker and I believe it is the new and improved CLASS DISMISSED! Alex landed really badly there!

Austin seethes at the mouth as Alex lies, cradling his neck and head. Austin snatches O’Rion to a seated position, kicks him in the back, runs to the ropes and then blasts Alex with OCCAM’S RAZOR, knocking him head over heels. Austin then grabs a mic and gets near Alex’s head, yelling with fury and saying the following slowly.

Austin: 1...

Hostyle: What the hell is he doing?

Sound: Sending a SOUND message!

Austin: 6...

Austin yells “9” as Alex tries to pull himself up. He gets to all fours before Austin kicks him back down to the mat.

Austin: 10... Class dismissed.

“Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits as Austin grabs the tag titles, and drapes them on the top rope, taking one last look at them, then Alex, before leaving with the C-4 title on his shoulder, stopping at the top of the ramp to look at the just now rising Alex, each man with hateful gazes on their faces.

Sound: That’s how you send a message, O’Rion just lost a Last Man Standing match.

Hostyle: An explosive situation just now has left us with NO FMW Tag Team Champions…more Ammunition after this!

Last edited by the nick bryson on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Once again we see Veronica Cherrywood standing in front of the Full Metal Wrestling logo.

Cherrywood: Ladies and Gentlemen I'm here once again, and hopefully uninterrupted, to introduce in his first interview, "Outlaw" John Andrews!

Andrews enters from offscreen bullrope in hand.

Cherrywood: So, John, I-

Andrews: Lets cut to the chase, Veronica. You're gonna ask me about what its like to be in FMW, how it feels to win my match, etcetera, etcetera, so I'll save your breath.

Andrews takes the mic and faces the camera

Andrews: The fact of the matter is that it was great, real great, but look now. Ravish, the man who took place to my show, is still kicking and he wants a piece of the Outlaw. I bet you all are expecting me to sit here and talk about how he's going to be crushed and beaten by yours truly, but no, no, no, thats not how this is gonna work.

The camera begins to close in on Andrews.

Andrews: The fact of the matter is that this man is showing a lot of heart and courage coming up against me twice, especially after the results he had the last time. Thats showing a lot of heart right there, and this man shows more than most men here. This isn't an underestimation, this is confidence. I may be a brute, Veronica, but I'm not an idiot. Ravish deserves my respect, if nothing else, and even though I'm almost one-hundred per-cent sure I'm going to drop him for the pinfall again, he can rest his hat on knowing he has that much going for him.

Andrews drops the mic and exits the screen. The shot cuts to the ring.

Hostyle: And next up we've got a match that's been building up hot lately. Outlaw John Andrews and David Ravish have been trading words since Mt. V, when Outlaw won a rookie battle royale by eliminating Ravish. Tonight, Ravish looks to get revenge for his loss by besting Outlaw tonight, while Outlaw looks to make an impact in his first appearance on Ammunition.

Sound: They'll have to work hard to impress ME.

Cherry: This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

Across Five Aprils' "My Sins Staked to Heaven" begins to play, as David Ravish steps out onto the stage, and begins to walk down the ring slowly, looking incredibly confident, the fans not really taking to his smug swagger.

Cherry: Weighing in at 158lbs, and hailing from Auckland, New Zealand, he is...DAVID RAVISH!

Hostyle: Pretty confident for someone who lost his first match.

Sound: Sounds like he needs a reality check.

Ravish slides into the ring, and begins to pace around, waiting for his opponent. “My Sins Staked to Heaven” is cut out by “Take Back The Fear” by Hail The Villain beginning to play, as a spotlight hits the stage. Outlaw steps out, bull rope in hand as he begins to walk slowly to the ring, yelling at the crowd as he does. Ravish's eyes never leave his approach.

Cherry: And his opponent, from Houston, Texas, weighing in at 195lbs, he is “The Ragin' Texan” OUTLAW JOHN ANDREWS!

Sound: Sigh, a brawler. I don't expect this to be particularly thrilling.

Hostyle: Well hold on, yeah Andrews is a brawler, but Ravish's forte is technical all the way. So you might still get your jollies.

Outlaw enters the ring and stares down Ravish. The bell rings, and Ravish immediately rushes at Andrews, jumping and bringing his knee up as he tries to hit the Widow Maker right at the start, but Outlaw is too quick, as he ducks and moves to the side causing Ravish to crash into the turnbuckle and bounce back, Outlaw ducking his head under one of Ravish's arms, grabbing him and throwing him back with a belly to back suplex, immediately springing up and beginning to stomp on Ravish before he has a chance to recover.

Hostyle: Andrews taking control right from the start, just powering through Ravish.

Sound: Should've waited before going for that knee.

Hostyle: Can't argue with that.

Outlaw stops stomping, and instead hits him with an elbow drop, jumping back up and repeating it. He stands up again and makes a show of getting ready to drop another elbow, to the boos of the crowd.

Hostyle: The crowd is really not happy with how cocky Andrews is being.

Sound: He has a right to, he's dominating so far.

As Outlaw goes to drop another elbow, Ravish rolls out of the way onto his feet, and manages to nail Andrews with a shining wizard, the cheers of the crowd.

Hostyle: Well, that cockiness cost him, giving Ravish time to get his bearings back. We'll see if he can capitalize.

Sound: If he's smart, he'll keep the man down. But, that's if he's smart.

Ravish grabs Outlaw's legs and begins to cross them, reaching up for his head to put him in the Roughneck 101, but Outlaw grabs the ropes, causing the referee to order Ravish to release him.

Sound: See, that's not smart, you need to keep someone AWAY from the ropes if you're going to put them in a submission. Roughneck 101? More like Common Wrestling Sense 101.

Hostyle: And now Andrews' rolled over and nailed Ravish in the gut with his boot. Looked like it knocked the wind out of him!

Outlaw gets to his feet while Ravish is clutching his gut and tackles him into the turnbuckle, beginning to nail him with rights and lefts.

Hostyle: Andrews is just pulverizing Ravish now. And the referee is trying to get Andrews off of him, but he's not listening.

Sound: Oh, I'm sure he can hear the Sound of the referee just fine.

Hostyle: He's counting now, 1, 2, 3, 4, and Andrews finally breaks it.

Andrews motions for the referee to go away, yelling that it's a five count and he doesn't have to listen to it until 5, as the fans boo him heavily. Suddenly Ravish charges at him, tackling the bigger man to the floor and beginning to pound him with hard lefts and rights to the cheers of the crowd.

Hostyle: And Andrews has managed to set Ravish off, and he's getting a taste of his own medicine!

Ravish listens to the referee when he orders him off him, getting to his feet only to drop back down immediately with a knee to Outlaw's gut. He grabs Outlaw by the hair and lifts him up, grabbing his head in his arm and snap suplexing him down to the mat to the cheer of the crowd.

Hostyle: And now Ravish has managed to snatch control of this away from Andrews.

Sound: He's doing better now, I'll give him that.

Ravish gets his arm around and behind Outlaw's head, putting him in a sleeper hold. The larger man struggles, trying to slip out from underneath him, but Ravish drops a knee to his ribs and keeps him held. The crowd cheers, hoping to see the cocky Texan put to sleep.

Sound: Going for a classic, I can respect that.

Outlaw seems to be slowly slipping, as his body starts to go a bit limp, before stiffening up as he tries to keep conscious and find a way out. Finally, he throws an elbow at Ravish's midsection, connecting, and causing Ravish to slightly lessen his hold. Andrews throws another, and another, and another, until finally Ravish's hold is weakened enough for Andrews to throw him off.

Hostyle: Have to wonder if this'll effect Andrews' ability to perform now, it looked like he was almost out cold there for a moment.

Sound: I doubt it.

Both men are back to their feet, and Andrews seems to be quicker, charging at Ravish and bringing his elbow up to connect with his face, but Ravish surprises him by jumping up and hitting Andrews right under the chin with his knee, connecting with the Widow Maker, with both men hitting the floor next to one another. The crowd cheers loud.

Hostyle: Both of these men going for the limit to try and impress the FMW universe!

Ravish can be seen stirring, and slowly rolls over onto Andrews, covering him as the referee drops down to count, the crowd counting along. 1....2...kickout! Ravish rolls over and hits his fist on the mat, yelling in annoyance at being unable to put the Texan away.

Hostyle: I can't blame Ravish for being angry. I'm surprised either man can keep going at this point.

Sound: Sounds like you're overestimating how taxing this match has been for them both.

Hostyle: Pendejo.

Sound: I heard that!

Ravish slowly gets to his feet, grabbing Andrews' arm and dragging him up with him. He grabs him by the arms and starts to get him into position for the Headstone, when Andrews suddenly springs to life, twisting his way out of it and getting behind Ravish. When Ravish turns around, Andrews jumps up, grabbing his head and Outlaw Dropping him to the mat as the crowd boo'd.

Hostyle: Outlaw Drop from out of nowhere! Where did Andrews get that burst of energy?

Sound: I believe, in Texas, they call it “playing possum.”

Andrews rolls over onto Ravish and hooks the leg. 1....2...3!

Cherry: Here is your winner, “The Ragin' Texan” OUTLAW JOHN ANDREWWWWSSS!

"Outlaw" John Andrews (3.75aps + 1.8avs = 5.35 total)
David Ravish (0aps + 0.2avs = 0.2 total)

Hostyle: A damn fine showing by BOTH of these rookies, who took each other to the limit, and surely impressing the FMW universe at the same time. We'll be seeing more of these two, mark my words.

Sound: For good or for bad.

Ravish slowly gets to his feet and looks over at Andrews, who walks over to him. For a moment, the crowd thinks he's going to strike him, but instead he extends his hand to him.

Hostyle: Andrews was talking about respecting this man before! Have we misjudged Andrews?

Sound: Oh, God, how I wish we hadn't. This sugar pop babyface act is killing me.

Andrews takes it, and they shake, nodding to one another.

Hostyle: Yes! It's great to see a display of sportsmanship on occasion, isn't it?

Sound: No, not at all. Its gross.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:30 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:45 pm

The camera cuts to the Ammunition interview pit where Veronica Cherrywood is standing by with Nick Dream. The rookie has a slightly pained expression on his face, still sweating from his match earlier.

Cherrywood: Please welcome my next guest, one of Full Metal Wrestling’s impressive new signings, Nick Dream!

Dream: Thanks, Veronica.

Cherrywood: Nick, you just lost your first match alongside Lucian Celona against some other FMW newcomers, The Craig Ryans and Kyrian Hunter. How are you feeling right now?

Dream: Well, obviously it’s not ideal but I’m not too concerned. It’s just a setback.

Suddenly a well-built man charges into view, knocking the physically far smaller Nick Dream to the floor with a stiff lariat. This unknown man starts stomping away at Dream’s head and abdomen as Veronica backs away in fear for her own safety.

Ashburn: My name is Matt Ashburn, Ammunition’s new antagonist. Every story needs a villain, right?

Ashburn takes a few steps back and then connects with a vicious Yakuza kick to the head of a kneeling Dream, causing the young rookie to collapse in a heap. Then the attacker turns to the camera with a smirk.

Ashburn: How’s that for a setback?

The lights cut out as countless clips of FMW talent getting injured plays on the METALTron before being replaced by the Gold Standard Wrestling logo as Been To Hell by Hollywood Undead hits the speakers, search lights rolling over the crowd until the lyrics kick in.

As the vocals kick in, Dunn, Storm and Whitt make their way from the back. Dunn raises his right fist to signal for three bursts of lightning that cross behind him and his fellow GSW stablemates.

Cherry: The following contest is a tag team match. Introducing first, representing Gold Standard Wrestling, accompanied to the ring by Jeff Whitt and Crusoe, Storm and MATT… DUNN!

The crowd showers GSW with boos

Hostyle: Gold Standard Wrestling not getting a lot of love from the FMW faithful here tonight.

Sound: Not really surprising. Them and their shitty fed can fuck off and die for all I care.

Cellador - "Leaving All Behind" hits, as Damien Inferno, Butters and Slegna make their way out.

Cherry: And their opponents, accompanied to the ring by Slegnadamus, Damien Inferno and Butters!

Hostyle: Interesting matchup, this one. While you might be tempted to give the advantage to the team with the history, which would be GSW in this case, Inferno and Butters are both tag team veterans. Inferno was one half of Danse Macabre, while Butters was a member of BUGGERS.

Sound: They’ve brought Slegna down as well, Butters’ normal tag team partner. Slegna, currently not on the active tonight, still hoping to combat any shenanigans from GSW.

Hostyle: Inferno and Storm will start this one, tying up center of the ring. Inferno shoves the smaller Storm down to the mat, and follows with a big clothesline.

Sound: Storm, at only 5 feet tall, giving up nearly 2 feet to Inferno, and about 70 pounds to boot.

Hostyle: Big boot ducked under by Storm, trying to out-maneuver the big man, Damien Inferno. Dropkick to the chest sends Inferno into the ropes, and Storm tries a single leg takedown. Big knee to the face of Storm by Inferno.

Sound: Dunn is aching for the tag in the corner. Slegna and Whitt pacing on the outside. You have to figure they’ll get involved at some point.

Hostyle: Inferno with a few right hands to the downed Storm. Now he scoops him up for a military press.

Sound: Look at the strength!

Hostyle: Inferno looks to throw Storm out, but Storm fights out and… guillotine! Storm back up on the apron as Inferno tries to recover, springboards up

Sound: Here comes the thunderbo!t!

Hostyle: Inferno counters the hurricanrana… WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE LOCKED IN! STORM IN TROUBLE!

Sound: Here comes Dunn

Hostyle: Dunn with a short dropkick to Inferno’s head to break up the submission. You know, I’m just surprised to see any sort of technical wrestling from Inferno, the big oaf.

Sound: It’s very rare that you win a tag match with a submission move, for that very reason.

Hostyle: Inferno scoops up Storm, who needs to make a tag. Vertical suplex, holding onto this forever… and drops Storm onto the mat.

Sound: That’s a long way to fall for such a tiny man.

Hostyle: Inferno is in full control, dominating the smaller Storm with the most basic of moves. Inferno whips Storm off the rope…

Sound: Dunn made the blind tag!

Hostyle: Sidewalk slam by Inferno, the likes of which I haven’t seen since the days of Kevin Nash.

Sound: He didn’t see the tag, Dunn’s up top!

Hostyle: Diving bulldog from the top by Dunn! Inferno never saw him coming!

Sound: When you’re dealing with such a big guy, you need to get some of those hot tags.

Hostyle: Three-Eight-Double-Six by Dunn, on the kneeling Inferno. Inferno trying to get to his feet, but Dunn continues with some kicks to the head… and an enzuigiri!

Sound: GSW with some fast-paced offense, Inferno needs to tag to Butters.

Hostyle: Dunn with a DDT on the kneeling Inferno, and here’s the cover. 1…2…Inferno throws Dunn off before the 3 count!

Sound: There’s that power again!

Hostyle: Dunn scrambles up, Inferno slow to get up. Dunn measures Inferno… INFERNO COUNTERS THE SCISSORS KICK INTO AN STO!

Sound: Unexpected counter, and some surprising quickness from the big man.

Hostyle: Both men down, looking for the tag. Wait… Storm springboards up and nails a leg drop onto Inferno. He’s not even supposed to be in the ring!

Sound: Now Butters is in, it’s anarchy in here!

Hostyle: Butters throws some punches to Storm, and knocks him down.

Sound: Whitt is on the apron, the ref is distracted!

Hostyle: Dunn with a low blow to Butters! Storm and Dunn throw him out of the ring… right onto Slegna!

Sound: You knew Whitt would get involved at some point. Inferno is on his own now!

Hostyle: Dunn is up, and he’s going for the Bestchoker! Inferno with a well-placed elbow to the temple, and nails a side Russian legsweep!

Sound: Finally, some good news for the good guys!

Hostyle: Inferno is a house of fire, dropping Dunn again with a big lariat. And a big boot knocks Storm off the apron for good measure!

Sound: Inferno is going to win this without ever tagging to Butters!

Hostyle: Huge spinebuster by Inferno. And Inferno is heading to the top rope!

Sound: A guy that fucking big shouldn’t be that high, it ought to be a rule!

Hostyle: HELL’S GUILLOTINE! Here’s the cover! 1…2…Dunn got his leg on the bottom rope!

Sound: Son of a bitch!

Hostyle: That’s about 280 pounds dropping on your throat… that’s not pleasant right there.

Sound: Inferno wants this match over!

Hostyle: Inferno places Dunn on the top rope. He’s looking for his finisher

Sound: Go to sleep, motherfucker!

Hostyle: Inferno can feel it, he’s putting this one away.

Sound: Storm is up!

Storm jumps up on the top rope. He flips over Inferno and hits a lung-blower

Hostyle: THAT’S INNOVATIVE, RIGHT THERE!

Sound: Storm showing off some flash here. And GSW has the momentum back.

Hostyle: Inferno is clutching his back, as Storm just gave him a quick lesson in chiropractic medicine. Inferno struggles up, looking towards his corner, Butters aching for a tag.

Sound: Butters still feeling the effects of being flung outside before. But Inferno needs the tag.

Hostyle: Dunn dropkicks Inferno in the back of the head, but it propels Damien into the tag!

Sound: Here comes Butters! Whitt is on the apron again!

Hostyle: Slegna rushes over, Butters dropkicks Whitt off the apron!

Sound: He took his eye off…

Hostyle: SALVATION SHOT FROM DUNN!

Sound: Damnit!

Hostyle: 1…2…3! GSW WINS!

Matt Dunn and Storm (3.7aps + 3.5aps + 1.8avs = 9.0 total)
Damien Inferno and Butters (3.9aps + 0aps + 0.3avs = 4.2 total)

Cherry: Here are your winners, from Gold Standard Wrestling… Dunn and Storm!

Hostyle: Holy shit, where did Dunn pull that out of?

Sound: Damnit, GSW gets the win.

Hostyle: And now this has erupted into an all out brawl!

Slegna gets into the ring and motions to the back.

Sound: Another GSW guy maybe!? Who is this!?

Hostyle: That’s Christopher McEllens! It looks like Inferno and team have brought in an equalizer! This one isn’t over though, even though the bell has sounded. All of the men are in the ring brawl!

Sound: Some sloppy brawling here! GSW is back to its mob mentality!

Hostyle: Even Crusoe is involved! Low Blow to Slegna!

Sound: Get these fucks out of here!

Hostyle: Dunn locks in the Bestchoker on Inferno! Storm locks in The Cold Front on McClellan! Whitt throws Slegna out of the ring.

Sound: C’mon guys, do FMW proud! Don’t you tap!

Both Inferno and McClellan begin tapping in-ring

Sound: Oh HELL! Way to be embarrassments.

Hostyle: Dunn and Storm have cleared the ring!

Sound: All but one, Hostyle!

Hostyle: Whitt stalking Butters, who is still feeling the effects of that Savior Shot. This isn’t good.

Sound: What the…

Hostyle: Dunn just stepped in front of Butters! He’s protecting Butters from Whitt!

Sound: What the hell is this shit?

Dunn offers Butters his hand, as if to help him up. Butters just stares in confusion.

Hostyle: What is going on!

Sound: It looks like GSW is trying to further fill their ranks! This is ridiculous!

Dunn says “That’s okay, you just need time”, and rolls out of the ring. The rest of GSW follows, leaving everyone down in the ring. Been To Hell by Hollywood Undead hits, as GSW walks off.

Hostyle: I… I don’t know what is going on. Where is this gonna go?

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Backstage Veronica Cherrywood is standing by in front of the FMW Backdrop.

Cherrywood: I'm back here and-

Cherrywood is interrupted as new FMW Talent Anwyl makes his way onto the screen.

Anwyl: Listen toots, I'm sure what you're about to say is unimportant. In fact, anything you've been involved in has been unimportant. Listen, as your future TV champ I worry about things like entertaining television.

Anwyl looks at the camera

Anwyl: Hey, you know what, follow me.

Veronica and the cameraman both shout in protest as Anwyl pushes the cameraman out of the way and takes the camera from him. Anwyl grunts as he lifts the device onto his shoulder. He grabs the microphone from Cherrywood and leaves the set and begins walking back stage. His voice can be heard from behind the camera.

Anwyl: Ladies and gentlemen this is Anwyl TV now. I'm bringing you the greatest and most important stories to hit FMW, or basically anything involving me.

The camera bobs with Anwyl's footsteps as he proceeds down the corridor.

Anwyl: Now, I know what some of you are wondering, "Hey, Anwyl, after you win tonight what are you going to do?" Well, I'll tell you. First, I'm going out and getting a big drink. Like a monster drink. Then I'm going to eat a steak. A big, fat, juicy steak. Then after that I'm gonna get some scantily clad woman to shine my belt. Yeah, thats right, my belt. Which brings me here.

Anwyl stops in front of a large metal door. He pushes down on the handle and eases it open. As he lifts the camera back up to eye level, you can see the door is marked "David GS". As Anwyl enters you can hear a shower turning off and DGS enters the scene in his ring attaire, drying his hair with a towel.

Anwyl: DAVID! DAVID! A FEW WORDS!

Anwyl shoves the microphone into a startled David GS's face.

DGS: Dude, what the hell are you doing in here?

Anwyl: David, whats it like knowing you're going up against insurrmountable odds!?

DGS: You're a comedian, Anwyl. It looks like youre in the wrong line of work.

Anwyl: David, how long are you going to cry when you lose your belt to me? A week!? A month!? I'M ASKING THE QUESTIONS THE WORLD WANTS TO KNOW

DGS: I think you need to leave.

Anwyl sets the camera down in a locker. He walks over casually to DGS's locker and grabs the TV title out of it. He shines it and then holds it to his waist

Anwyl: Come on, David. We know that this is all but a fact.

DGS: Yeah, it is. Its a fact that I'm laying you down for a three count.

Anwyl: Seriously, David. I'm popular. I'm the true TV champion.

David GS walks up to him slowly. DGS stares Anwyl down directly before he grabs his belt and sets it back in his locker, never breaking his staredown with Anwyl

DGS: We'll see. Good luck proving that. Now, I think its time for you to leave.

There is a brief moment of silence before Anwyl walks over to the camera. He picks it up again as he turns the camera off, cutting the scene to black.

Back at ringside, the crowd boos loudly as "Holy Roller Novacaine" by Kings of Leon hits the PA. Anwyl walks out from the back through a wall of falling sparks, a discontented frown on his face; he throws his arms out to his sides and lowers them back down after a few seconds. The fans continue to boo him - with surprising venom given his still-newcomer status - as he spins around, raises his fist into the air, and then heads for the ring.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for onefall, and it is for the FMW TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing the challenger: from Melbourne, Australia, weighing in at 225 pounds...ANWYL!!

Hostyle: And here comes the challenger, the Superstar formerly known as J.L. Anwyl.

Sound: Formerly known? Seriously? Removing your first two initials, neither of which anyone knows the name of, gives you the right to be 'formerly known' as anything!

Hostyle: Anwyl has more than proven himself since his arrival, Dalby - he's gotten a couple of wins and had a good performance in Mount Vesuvius.

Sound: Still goan' get shitkicked tonight.

Hostyle: Could you PLEASE try not to be so biased? Please?

Sound: ...I'll think about it.

Anwyl enters the ring and paces in a slow, wide circle, stretching himself out using the ropes and keeping a constant eye on the entrance ramp. He stops his stretching and turns his full attention on the ramp as "Zero" by Alter Bridge starts up, cueing the lights to start flickering and a cloud of steam to rise up out of the stage. DGS comes strolling out from the back, the TV Title around his waist partially hidden by his sleeveless metallic-gray duster. Shooting a slight smile down at Anwyl, the Phenom heads for the ring and comes to a stop halfway down the ramp. He spreads his feet shoulder-width apart and bends over at the waist, waiting for Buster to announce him.

Buster Cherry: And his opponent: from Omaha, Nebraska, weighing in at 244 pounds...he is the current TELEVISION CHAMPION...DAVID...G...S!!

The crowd pops loudly as DGS throws his arms skyward, flashing the Devil Horns as his pyro erupts out of the stage behind him. He continues to the ring and dives in under the bottom rope, remaining on his stomach for a second before popping to his feet and mounting the front-right turnbuckle. He flashes the Horns to another pop and then turns, eyeing Anwyl cautiously.

Hostyle: The newest Son of Attrition, the Phenom, is no doubt looking for a win here tonight to recuperate his loss at Mount Vesuvius and truly earn his place among Caprice, Celt, and the new Full Metal Champion Hannibal Frost, wouldn't you say, Dalbs?

Sound: I'd say that - not just about DGS, but about Anwyl and everyone else in the locker room who isn't named Nick Bryson. The difference, of course, is that David's undefeated singles streak is on the line here, and considering that he's both beaten PX for the title and retained against him, a loss against Anwyl tonight would be just plain shameful.

Hostyle: I thought you said you'd be unbiased!

Sound: I said I'd think about it. I did, and have chosen to abstain.

Hostyle: Orale...

In the ring, the ref takes the belt from DGS and raises it above his head. Both men eye it, Anwyl clapping his hands together in anticipation and DGS callously tossing his duster to the outside. They back into their corners as the ref hands the TV Title off to the timekeeper, and the bell soon goes off.

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS TelevisionChampionship
Hostyle: There's the bell, and this Television Championship match is off. Collar-and-elbow tie-up...and David GS takes control with the side headlock.

Sound: He's got four inches and nearly twenty pounds on Anwyl, not to mention the fact that he's proven himself to be very sound in the ring.

Hostyle: An excellent generic name plug from the esteemed Dalby Sound, ladies and gentlemen. DGS, really wrenching that headlock...Anwyl tries to fight out of it, shooting his elbow into the champion's midsection, but the kneelift stops him cold. Top it off with an elbow drop to the back of the head, and the Phenom is in firm control in the early goings of this matchup.

Anwyl drops to his knees, scrunching his neck in pain from the downward elbow strike to its base. DGS pulls him up and tags him with a right hand, backing him up to the turnbuckle. He whips Anwyl across the ring, into the far corner, and goes charging in right after him!

Hostyle: DGS, looking for the SPEAR IN THE CORNER -

Sound: OH!

Hostyle: Anwyl avoids it, and the champion's shoulder SMACKS off the steel ringpost! And now it's the challenger in control, dragging David out of the corner and POUNDING on that shoulder! DGS made a major mistake going for a home-run swing as early as he did, as the ever-observant Anwyl has found a target and will no doubt exploit it.

Sound: A sound strategy, I'll admit, but if DGS had a nickel for every schmuck who went after his shoulder, he could retire.

Hostyle: No doubt. Anwyl's got DGS by the arm, he's pulling him to the center of the ring...and he YANKS him into heavy shoulder-to-shoulder contact. Another hard shoulder block to the outer edge of the Phenom's right pectoral, and now David's down on his knees from the pain.

The crowd boos Anwyl viciously as he hangs on to the wristlock, clubbing DGS hard in the upper arm before hauling him back to his feet. Anwyl hammerlocks the right arm behind David's back and lifts him up into a Back Suplex, dropping the TV Champ down on the hammerlocked arm!

Hostyle: OH!

Sound: Yeesh, that had to hurt...

Hostyle: DGS, just WRITHING in pain! Anwyl rolls him over, shoots the half, one! Two - and DGS kicks out at two!

Sound: It looks like that arm's hurting him a lot more than it should be, given the punishment it's sustained - he might've hurt it at Mount V.

Hostyle: If that's the case, the challenger has a decisive advantage here. Not only does Anwyl have a clearly-defined target to focus his efforts on, but an arm injury effectively eliminates the Phenom's main weapon - the Spear - from his arsenal.

Sound: Hmm...

Hostyle: What?

Sound: This could be interesting - DGS's success has come almost exclusively through the use of that Spear. It'll be interesting to see how he does in an environment where he can't use it.

Hostyle: Intriguing point you make there, Dalbicus. Hang on, Anwyl's going back to the offense...he's got DGS up, fires him to the ropes...but DGS reverses! The challenger rebounds, and what HEIGHT on the Back Body Drop! David lifted him up and over with one arm, and now he connects with a clothesline on Anwyl! The challenger's back to his feet, and WOW!

Sound: Release Flapjack, also with just one arm!

Hostyle: Anwyl's reeling, DGS with the cover! One! TWO! ...and the kickout!

Sound: That was a pretty abrupt reversal of momentum.

Hostyle: The Phenom brings high-impact, high-velocity offense to the game - he hits hard, fast, and often, and he can inflict a lot of damage in a short time if given the opportunity.

Both men get to their feet, DGS holding his shoulder and Anwyl holding his midsection. They turn towards each other...Anwyl swings for a clothesline, but DGS ducks underneath and traps the challenger's arm, turning him around and doubling him down. The Phenom grabs hold of Anwyl and lifts, dropping down to a knee and all but impaling the challenger upon his upraised knee!

Hostyle: Nice Gutbuster by DGS, further targeting the midsection, and another cover - one, two, and another nearfall for the champion.

Getting to his knees and not bothering to argue with the ref about the count, David rolls Anwyl over onto his stomach. The champion crouches down over top of the challenger, pulling up on his head and sinking in a tight Camel Clutch.

Hostyle: Camel Clutch by DGS, cranking back on Anwyl's chin and putting stress on the head, neck, and back.

Sound: This is exactly what DGS needs to be doing right now, Hoss: he's taken back control with that offensive flurry, and now he's got an opportunity to rest, to recuperate, to let his arm absorb some of the damage that's been dealt to it so that he can get back to using it.

Hostyle: The ref checking Anwyl, seeing if he wants to tap...and the challenger says no.

Exhibiting some irritation at his opponent's resiliency, DGS adjusts his hold on Anwyl's head and forces his face into the mat, grinding it back and forth before getting to his feet. Glancing down at Anwyl and then around at the fans, he backs up to the ropes and rebounds.

Hostyle: Oh, and he SPIKES his boot down onto the back of Anwyl's head! We're really seeing a more aggressive side of the Television Champion tonight, I don't think I've ever seen him attack with that much malice.

Sound: I rather like it - brutality like that plays into his offensive style.

Hostyle: David has Anwyl up...he tries to whip him, but the challenger reverses! DGS hits the ropes and hangs on, Anwyl CHARGES FOR THE CLOTHESLINE, but DGS pulls the top rope down! Anwyl goes spilling to the outside!

Sound: He's following him out...might not be the best idea with his arm on the rocks like that.

Hostyle: Well either way, the champion has committed to this assault on the outside. He's got Anwyl up, and just RAMS him into the apron! And now look at Anwyl, all the air's just been DRIVEN out of him!

Sound: You could hear the impact all the way over here - sounded nasty, if you ask me.

Hostyle: I suppose it's a good thing nobody's asking you then, isn't it? DGS, looking to continue his onslaught by introducing Anwyl to the steel steps...but the challenger counters and makes the hop over to the other side! ...OH, and he just kicked the steps into the injured arm of DGS! Just like that, ladies and gentlemen, Anwyl retakes control of this contest!

DGS writhes on the mat, howling and holding a hand to his right shoulder; Anwyl circles around the steps over to him, smirking cockily and raising his hands to a brutal torrent of boos from the crowd.

Hostyle: Anwyl, putting the boots to that clearly-hurt arm now. Did you think he'd have the Phenom on the ropes like this, Dullby?

Sound: D'you seriously not know the answer to that?

Hostyle: Just tryin' to make conversation, is all. Anwyl with a leg drop, further targeting that arm, and now he's got the champion up and rolls him back in under the bottom rope.

After Anwyl rolls him in under the bottom rope, David immediately gets to his feet and walks towards the opposite side of the ring, cradling his right arm in an attempt to create some space between him and his challenger. On the outside, Anwyl watches him go with something like surprised annoyance written on his face.

Hostyle: Anwyl seems frustrated by the champion's inability to stay down.

Sound: Bet you anything he was looking for a cover right there.

Hostyle: Well regardless, the challenger has re-entered the ring at the ref's count of eight and is now measuring his opponent! DGS...look out, Dave, he's right behind you! The champion turns, and OH!

Sound: BOOM!! Hahaha YES, he ran right into the Headshot!

Hostyle: The Headshot, the big boot from the Phenom, and now look at the eyes! Dalbs, LOOK at DGS's eyes!

It suddenly becomes clear that DGS did NOT expect this level of resistance from Anwyl and has become enraged because of it. The Phenom backs into the far corner, pulling at his hair and gnashing his teeth together as his gaze locks unshakably onto the challenger. His eyes have become wide, showing a lot of the whites and dilating noticeably; he drops into a crouch, beckoning to Anwyl and calling for him to rise in an uncharacteristically deep snarl.

Hostyle: David GS, looking to put this one in the books and tack another notch on to his undefeated streak! Anwyl's to his feet, the Phenom senses blood...!

Sound: Ho-ho boy! Don't turn around, Anvil, you ain't gonna like the view!

Hostyle: SPEAR - NO! NO, ANWYL COUNTERS! The Hip Toss, followed into the...yes! There it is, Afternoon Delights! He's got that armbar cinched in tight, just torturing the Phenom's already pain-wracked right arm!

Sound: You've gotta be kidding me! C'mon, Dave!

David screams furiously, both from the pain of Anwyl's Afternoon Delights Armbar and rage at having his Spear countered. He kicks out with both his legs, the tips of his boots coming tantalizingly close to the bottom rope.

Sound: C'mon, get there! GET THERE!

Hostyle: And Anwyl drags him away, back towards the center of the ring - BUT DGS COUNTERS! HE USES ANWYL'S MOMENTUM AGAINST HIM AND TURNS IT INTO A MODIFIED SCHOOLBOY! ONE! TWO!! THR - and Anwyl JUST gets the shoulder up!

Sound: Damn, I thought he had him there!

Hostyle: An ingenious counter from the Television Champion, turning armbar into a pinning predica - SPEAR!!!

Sound: WOW, from clear outta NOWHERE!

A quick replay flashes across the screen - after Anwyl kicks out of the pin, both men scramble to their feet, turn towards one another, and charge. Anwyl goes to leap for what looks like a Flying Crossbody, but DGS pulls the trigger a fraction of a second earlier and blasts him out of the air. The feed returns to DGS on his knees, holding his right arm in excrutiating pain before falling over Anwyl and hooking the leg with his good arm.

Hostyle: Here's the cover, DGS is gonna retain! ONE! TWO!! ...WHAT THE HELL?!

Sound: ...he pulled him up?!

Hostyle: What the hell's he...he...FATAL FRAME! He's got it locked in! ...AND THERE IT IS! ANWYL TAPS!

David GS (4.35aps + 1.7avs = 6.05 total)
Anwyl (3.72aps + 0.4avs = 4.12 total)

Buster Cherry: Here is your winner, and STILL FMW TELEVISION CHAMPION...DAVID...G...S!!

The crowd goes berserk as "Zero" starts up, but DGS refuses to relinquish his hold on Anwyl. The ref tries and fails to get the champion off the challenger, and it isn't until he threatens to overturn the decision that David releases the Fatal Frame and gets to his feet, snatching his belt and seething at Anwyl as he backs away, exiting the ring and heading up the ramp.

Sound: ...the fuck's his problem? He seemed fine earlier tonight.

Hostyle: I'd wager it's a combination of coming up short at Mount Vesuvius and running into a better-built wall in Anwyl than he'd expected, but that doesn't change the fact that the Phenom was more aggressive tonight than we've ever seen him. I'd wager that somewhere, his fellow Sons of Attrition are watching this and nodding in approval.

Sound: When you have someone who'd forsake a damn-near certain pinfall to inflict more punishment on your team, you'd BETTER be nodding in approval.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Ammunition and the movie Suckerpunch proudly present:

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS Sucker-punch-poster

[size=200]THE RECOIL OF THE WEEK![/size]

Mount Vesuvius wrote:
Boice: Leviticus seems to be keeping his wits about him as well. Dropkick! Trey Spruance was watching the cage and Leviticus hit with the dropkick sending him over the edge and now he is hanging on to the cage by one hand.

Sound: You can’t take your eye off the ball even for a moment when there are this many combatants in one match. Half a second is all it takes.

AVO now rushes to his partners aid and grabs a hold of Trey’s hand dragging him back up inch by inch.

Boice: Leviticus isn’t done with these two yet though. Look out, Axel!

Sound: Uh-oh!

Boice: Too late! Leviticus with a kick to the back of the knee on Axel who goes down in a heap on top of the cage!

Sound: Bye, Trey!

AND

Mount Vesuvius wrote:
Boice: The crowd ROARS as Drew extends his hand to his Cousin! I don’t believe it!

Sound: What!

Boice: Drew is overlooking the crowd! They may not approve but he’s doing the honorable thing he- WAIT!

As Drew finishes surveying the crowd he looks back at Bryson, who immediately pulls back the torch and swings with seemingly everything he has left in him, landing square on Drew’s face.

Boice: WHAT WAS THAT!

Sound: A GENIUS MANEUVER!

Boice: BRYSON HAS JUST ROCKED DREWS WORLD WITH THE TORCH! DREW IS STAGGERING OVER TO THE CORNER!

Sound: HERE COMES MORE!

Boice: BRYSON RUNS OVER AND SWINGS THE TORCH LIKE A MADMAN! HE CONNECTS ON DREWS CHIN! DREW IS SENT FLYING THROUGH THE AIR!

At the amazing FMW Pay-Per-View event, Mount Vesuvius, both Leviticus and Nick Bryson had a shot at greatness. While Leviticus was the man with the most elimiations, when it was all said and done Nick Bryson had edged out Drew Michaels and grabbed the torch, earning him the right to become #1 Contender to the Full Metal Championship!

Bryson will face current champion Hannibal Frost at Ultimatum while Leviticus continues to prove his worth as an amazing competitor. Both men face off tonight on Ammunition!

and that was...

[size=200]THE RECOIL OF THE WEEK![/size][/font]

Brought to you by the new film Suckerpunch! In theatres now!

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS Sucker-punch-poster

Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead blasts through the speakers as the crowd immediately boos the entering Leviticus. He proceeds to the ring focused and prepared.

Hostyle: No love lost for the GSW member Leviticus as he makes his way to the ring, not that his opponent is much more respectable.

Sound: What are you talking about? Bryson is an all-star. If anyone can help stop the deplorable GSW train, its him.

Hostyle: If you say so, Dalby.

Sound: I know so, Hostyle. There is no better sound investment.

Leviticus slides under the ropes quickly and leans back against them before taking place near a turnbuckle, his music still playing.

Hostyle: Yes, Nick Bryson won Mount Vesuvius, and I hope that he stops GSW from going Two and Oh tonight, but that doesn’t mean I have to like him.

Sound: You’re right. Only cool people like him

The One by Slaughterhouse cuts off the GSW theme as Nick Bryson makes his way to the ring. He’s all smiles as he takes his time strutting to the ring.

Hostyle: The lesser of two evils, I’m afraid. The crowd not exactly warming up to Bryson.

Sound: I’ve heard he’s about to film a movie here. You’d think these peons would respect a man of his stature! Think about it, Bryson outlasted everyone else, including other odds on favorites, to win the torch.

Hostyle: Yes well that torch doesn’t guarantee him a win! Maybe that’s something Bryson should think about as he struts down the aisle!

Sound: That’s not a strut, grandpa, that’s walking with Swagger. Legitimate talents get to use it, so I see why you would be confused by it. Seriously, strut? Who uses that word.

Bryson walks up the steps and enters the ring through the second and third ropes. He pans the crowd mouthing “I’m great, I know.” He, too, leans into the ropes and takes a more serious approach as he begins to square off against Leviticus. The bell rings as the match gets underway.

Hostyle: The ref calling for the bell and our main event is on!

Sound: I can not wait!

Hostyle: Tie up in the center of the ring! Bryson is able to muscle the clear advantage as he has almost 50 pounds on his opponent!

Sound: Good positioning. Bryson has always been a man of technical prowess. I’d like to think I helped shape that.

Hostyle: You would try to take credit.

Sound: Only when it’s due.

Hostyle: Regardless. Back in the center of the ring, Bryson has tossed Leviticus off the ropes! Clothesline attempt- No! Misses! Leviticus ducks! Leviticus springs off the ropes for a flying cross body! Bryson catches him!

Sound: That flippy crap isn’t gonna get you far against this guy, Levi!

Hostyle: Bryson tosses Leviticus up- WAIT! Leviticus is able to counter! He locks in a great front chokehold while holding onto Bryson’s arm!

Sound: That’s an improvement, but its just a start!

Hostyle: Leviticus’ back is on the mat as he tightens that hold! Bryson uses his power to lift him up! POWERBOMB!

Sound: Far too early for Leviticus to try that hold. Don’t try to impress us.

Hostyle: Leviticus is still able to hold on! He’s still got an arm bar variation locked in! Bryson is able to spin out of it!

Sound: Check out this chain of events!

Bryson kicks Leviticus in the face as he’s on the mat. Bryson then spins and locks Leviticus arms across his neck. Bryson proceeds to front flip over Leviticus’ body, locking in a choke

Sound: Amazing chain maneuver there!

Hostyle: That was something to behold! Bryson is still crisp! Leviticus might not be able to withstand that hold!

Sound: Lets hope not!

Hostyle: Wait! Leviticus is able to kick back with his heel! He connects directly with Bryson’s face!

Sound: Bryson unfortunately unable to stop his opponents strike. Shame.

Hostyle: Another strike from the booted heel of Leviticus and Bryson has let go! Leviticus is up just as fast as Bryson is! WOAH! LEVITICUS IS SHOOTING FORWARD WITH THE TRIBUTE SUPERKICK!

Sound: Too soon!

Hostyle: You’re right! Bryson is able to grab his foot! He quickly sweeps out Leviticus’ planted leg and he’s back on the mat.

Sound: Where I assume he’s used to being.

Hostyle: Bryson is hooking Leviticus now- Oh! Wheelbarrow suplex! Cover! One- no! Kickout!

Sound: That cover was probably just for show, Bryson is a ring vet he knows its too early.

Hostyle: Leviticus is a little slower to get up this time. Bryson is walking over, he’s too cocky right now Sound!

Sound: No, he has this in the bag.

Hostyle: Tell that to Leviticus! Leviticus trips Bryson and hangs him by the throat over the top rope! Bryson is shaken back in recoil!

Sound: Don’t let this GSW nobody pull out a surprise win! Come on!

Hostyle: Leviticus shoots up as Bryson staggers back! Clothesline! Leviticus charges off the ropes now, SLIDING DROPKICK INTO BRYSONS HEAD!

Sound: Ah! Damn it! This is starting to shape poorly! Its like watching you wrestle!

Hostyle: Leviticus now lifts Bryson’s ankle and slams his knee into the mat! Bryson rolls over in pain! Leviticus grabs Bryson by the arm and lifts him to a seated position! KICK TO THE CHEST!

Sound: Oh hell!

Hostyle: Leviticus is still holding that arm! Another kick to the chest! That is echoing through the arena!

Sound: Yeah, you would enjoy this kind of wrestling. God you’re shameless!

Hostyle: Leviticus now off a short burst to the ropes, DROPKICK TO BRYSONS FACE!

Sound: NO! That’s the moneymaker!

Hostyle: Leviticus is short to answer too! He lifts Bryson and tosses him off the ropes! Running boot send Bryson violently to the mat! Leviticus with a standing moonsault now!

Sound: More horrific spot wrestling!

Hostyle: It looks like Leviticus may have this in the bag! Leviticus hooks the leg for the cover! One, two, NO! BRYSON FLINGS LEVITICUS OFF OF HIM LIKE A RAG DOLL!

Sound: Now the real match starts!

Hostyle: Bryson turns! He’s trying to push himself up! NO! LEVITICUS IS ON THE ATTACK AGAIN! HE LEAPS FORWARD! CROSSFACE! LEVITICUS IS TRYING TO LOCK IN THE 7TH SIGN!

Sound: NO! IMPOSSIBLE!

Hostyle: Leviticus has Bryson darn near center ring too! Ai, ai, ai!

Sound: Don’t start that now!

Hostyle: Bryson is using his free arm to pull himself towards the ropes! It could be the weight difference, or perhaps Bryson is just that strong, but he’s making solid ground!

Sound: Bryson has the game plan to pull it off, Hostyle. You watch.

Hostyle: Bryson is getting close to the ropes! Leviticus has abandoned his crossface now as he realizes he’s about to lose leverage! Leviticus locks in a sleeper variation! Hes trying to lock in the body scissors to stop Bryson’s momentum!

Sound: That’s some sound planning. Too bad its futile.

Hostyle: You’re right, Dalby-

Sound: As usual.

Hostyle: Bryson is using the ropes to pull himself up! The ref is counting, he’s at two but it looks like Leviticus has no intent on releasing the hold!

Sound: Yeah, and GSW is so honorable. Look at these vile tactics!

Hostyle: The ref is at three and- wait! LOOK!

Sound: Who the hell is this asshole!?

Hostyle: THAT’S CRUSOE! HE’S A GSW REPRESENTATIVE! HE’S GOT STORM AND A NEW MAN WITH HIM!

Sound: I think that’s one of the men GSW has alluded to having in FMW!

Hostyle: Yes! That’s Osiris! What are they doing out here!

Sound: Obviously trying to rob Bryson of his comeback! The ref is now yelling at them to go away!

Hostyle: As he should! This is outrageous!

Sound: When will the mob take things fairly! For people who preach about how bad things are here, they seem to try to do worse!

Hostyle: Look! Bryson is to his feet! BRYSON IS STAGGERING BACKWARDS! THE REF WAS RIGHT BEHIND THEM! BRYSON SLAMS THE REF INTO THE TURNBUCKLE WITH LEVITICUS’ BODY! THE REF IS OUT! BRYSON FLIPS LEVITICUS OVER HIS SHOULDER NOW AND SENDS HIM OUTSIDE!

Sound: Except that’s the window they needed! That crusty bastard Crusoe just sicked the dogs on Bryson! Storm and Osiris are running to the ring!

Hostyle: Bryson has little time to catch his breath! Both men slide in the ring! They immediately pounce on Bryson wailing on him!

Sound: Oh, and of course nobody is there to see it happen if mister referee doesn’t.

Hostyle: Both men lift Bryson now. Toss off the ropes- NO! DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE FROM BRYSON!

Sound: GET THAT WEAK STUFF OUT OF HERE!

Hostyle: Bryson is over to Storm first! He whips him into a corner! Running elbow! Osiris charges Bryson now- NO! BRYSON THROWS OSIRIS INTO STORM! OSIRIS STAGGERS BACK! SICKLE TOUCH!

Sound: This is amazing, Hostyle. Look at our number one contender!

Hostyle: Crusoe is yelling at Storm to attack! Storm charges forward! BRYSON DUCKS! HE CATCHES STORM! SICKLE TOUCH FOR STORM!

Sound: GSW is laid out but it looks like they bought Leviticus enough time! He slides back in the ring!

Hostyle: Bryson picks up Storm! Leviticus shoots over to Bryson and spins him- SUPERKICK- NO! BRYSON DUCKED! LEVITICUS CONNECTS WITH HIS OWN TEAMMATE! BRYSON GRABS LEVITICUS FROM BEHIND!

Sound: WOAH!

Hostyle: BRYSON TOSSES LEVITICUS IN A GERMAN SUPLEX AND IS ABLE TO CATCH HIM MIDAIR TO DROP HIM IN A POWERBOMB! CEBERUSPLEX! FIRST TIME FOR THAT IN FMW!

Sound: Get the pin, Bryson!

Hostyle: The ref has crawled over! Bryson drapes his arm over Leviticus!

Sound: That’s a good enough cover for me! Start the count!

Hostyle: Crusoe is infuriated at the top of the ramp! The ref with the count! One! Two! THREE!

Just as the ref’s arm drops for the third count, Leviticus is able to reach up and grab at the ropes.

Hostyle: ITS OVER!

Cherry: Here is your winner by pinfall! NICK BRYYYYYYYSON!

Nick Bryson (4.27aps + 1.7avs = 5.97 total)

Leviticus (4.1aps + 0.4avs = 4.5 total)

Hostyle: Bryson has stunned GSW!

Sound: What an amazing display!

Hostyle: Look at the replay on this one!

The shot is perfect over the refs shoulder as it clearly shows the count falling just before Leviticus puts his hand up.

Hostyle: Credit where credit is due, Sound. Leviticus may be a GSW talent now, but that was a damn fine effort!

Sound: No, credit to the torch holder! Beating the odds like that!

Hostyle: I imagine GSW wont be too pleased about this! Ladies and Gentlemen this has been a presentation of FMW Ammunition! I’m Hostyle-

Sound: And I’m the superior Dalby Sound.

Hostyle: And thank you for watching Ammunition! Good night!

The shot closes as Crusoe, Storm, and Osiris walk over to Leviticus, who has rolled out of the ring. Leviticus shrugs them off as he walks angrily up the ramp. The shot then focuses on Nick Bryson, leaning up against the turnbuckle, a wide smirk on his face. The scene fades to logo.

Last edited by the nick bryson on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:41 pm

OOC: And thats the show. Special thanks to the staff who were able to help me get this out timely like.

A lot of new faces are in the fed now, which is fantastic. We're going to get a lot of facetime for people, especially on this next upcoming show.

Next show's gonna be big guys. Hope this one's a good read. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:25 am

OOC: Great show, guys. No weak spots in this show as far as I could tell. Everything was top-shelf.

Also, Bryson coming out looking a bit like Super-Cena. LOL
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:50 am

OOC: I agree with Apostasy. Other than a few coding and writing errors here and there [/me being nitpicky about grammar] this was a damn fine show. The segments were entertaining, the matches were all good reads, and seeing the Recoil of the Week be sponsored by Sucker Punch makes me want to see that movie even more now.

Good work, Ammo Staff.

Last edited by David GS on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:35 am

I did what needed to be done.

See you at 13.2, old friend.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:52 am

OOC - Sweeeet job guys!

IC - .. Anwyl.. That. Was. Pathetic. You faced DAVID GS, and you got your ass handed to you. DGS, who can't actually fit through the ring ropes because his ego gets stuck. Okay, props to you Anwyl, you could probably destroy any of the rookies in FMW...

You see this piece of shot on my shoe? Right now, in my eyes.. That's you, stain.
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:53 am

That caused SoSB to cross his arms, and glare right at the TV Champion.

The Linguist That's unfair, isn't it; beating a man when he's down? That, David GS, is something my client doesn't like to see. SoSB wants to know what allows you to be such a bully, that belt that says you're the champ?

OOC: Impressive show.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:29 am

RCA wrote:
I did what needed to be done.

See you at 13.2, old friend.

Don't spend too long getting your shit in order mate.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:44 am

OOC: Great show. I really enjoyed it.

Had to skim a little, but I didn't want to. Time constraints are a bitch.

As for pros and cons, nothing much there really. A few coding and grammar errors as stated above, but that's to be expected with FMW being such a multi-man effort. Everything else was definitely on par with how an FMW show should be.

By the way, if Alex shows, I'll mark hard for the continuation of the feud.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:36 am

God. Fuckin'. DAMMIT! Someone's ass is getting stomped for this. That is a mother fuckin' promise!
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:31 am

That makes two. Two times you've fallen short.

I hope your time spent embraced with the Bestchoker served as sufficent warning; you see, there are only three ways out of that hold; you can tap again, you can pass out, or you can accept me as your Savior.

Because your time is running out, and after three times? You're out.
Back to top Go down
Storm183

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:33 am

Storm: Hey Damien...

You...

Tapped...

Out!
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:44 am

The Blur wrote:

The Linguist That's unfair, isn't it; beating a man when he's down? That, David GS, is something my client doesn't like to see. SoSB wants to know what allows you to be such a bully, that belt that says you're the champ?

This isn't a school yard - when you and your "client" realize that and call me out on something worthwhile, then we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:46 am

David GS wrote:
The Blur wrote:

This isn't a school yard - when you and your "client" figure that out, then you can call me out on something worthwhile.

It's also worth noting that Sharks hone in on wounded animals and slaughter them. Sounds a bit like bullying to me, if you believe in that sort of stuff anyway.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:53 am

Sharks, Birds of Prey, Big Cats - all animals that pick out and target weak or wounded creatures as their next meal. It's nature's way, man - don't fight it, especially if you plan on maintaining the visage of one of the biggest "bullies" in the sea.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:55 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Don't spend too long getting your shit in order mate.

You seem to feel entitled to a C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship match.

I am unmoved.

Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:08 am

Storm183 wrote:

You...

Tapped...

Out!

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Good one, buddy. You come up with that on your own, orr was it a gsw group effort?

And Dunn, I'll take you, and any one of your flunkies on again. By. My. Self.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:15 am

David GS wrote:
Sharks, Birds of Prey, Big Cats - all animals that pick out and target weak or wounded creatures as their next meal. It's nature's way, man - don't fight it, especially if you plan on maintaining the visage of one of the biggest "bullies" in the sea.

Didn't I just say that?

That being said,

I'm curious, David.

How did your friends take to your little stunt there? Did they approve?
See, I don't approve, I didn't see the need.

There are similarities between our actions this show, David. Both of us used submissions on our opponents after the match.

Mine was for the purpose of sending a warning to Damien, who has taken it upon himself to crusade against me as FMW's Savior. I don't feel good about it, but it served a purpose. And I let him go after he tapped out.

You on the other hand...

Do you feel good about it? Did it serve a purpose?

And yet GSW are the bad guys.

Regardless, I still respect you, David, and I'm still anticipating our match. And perhaps I can show you that the way you acted is exactly what FMW wanted, and as such, you are part of the problem.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:18 am

Damien wrote:
Storm183 wrote:

You...

Tapped...

Out!

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Good one, buddy. You come up with that on your own, orr was it a gsw group effort?

And Dunn, I'll take you, and any one of your flunkies on again. By. My. Self.

OOC: I'll be PMing you soon about a potential match that you may be interested in for NHB. As it stands at the moment I believe I'm available, but that could change.

If I'm not available, I have an idea for you that may well interest you from both and IC and OOC perspective.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:25 am

I was backing up and expanding upon what you'd said.

Anwyl was being a tool - going into my locker room, harassing me with a camera and microphone, PUTTING HIS HANDS ON MY STUFF...sorry. Anyway, he was being a dick, and I set him straight. And FYI, it wasn't after the match; I felt like getting a submission victory, so I did.

I don't think GSW are, as you put it, bad guys. Pricks? Yes. Self-involved? Oh yeah. Idealistic to the point of absurdity? Definitely. But not bad guys - being a bad guy typically requires posing some sort of threat to the status quo, which your merry band of misfists does not.

Regardless, I look forward to making you a notch in my belt as well.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:33 am

study
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:46 am

Vendetta wrote:
OOC - Sweeeet job guys!

IC - .. Anwyl.. That. Was. Pathetic. You faced DAVID GS, and you got your ass handed to you. DGS, who can't actually fit through the ring ropes because his ego gets stuck. Okay, props to you Anwyl, you could probably destroy any of the rookies in FMW...

You see this piece of shot on my shoe? Right now, in my eyes.. That's you, stain.

Ashburn: Woah. Hold up there, Mockingjay. I think you just uttered something rather uninformed.

I'll be honest with you, I didn't pay much attention to the rookies on this show. Sure, I kicked one in the head but all I can remember about him is that he set me up for that "How's that for a setback?" line. Other than that, he's just... a nothing, a nobody. Hey, much like the rest of these cocksure little pricks - you included.

I know, I know, I haven't had a match yet. But regardless, I put one of these rookies down like an old family pet. Maybe we won't see that piece of shit again if we're lucky - who knows? Actually, who the fuck even cares? But you can all expect more of the same on the next Ammunition.

If the opportunity presents itself, I'll cave Anwyl's thick skull in and prove your assumption to be as moronic as the fuck-tard that spewed it. First you proclaim Anwyl as some kinda rookie-killing beast - despite being a rookie yourself - when the reality is he's little more than enhancement talent being fed to DGS to fill time. But then you refer to him as a stain on your shoe, implying he is actually vastly inferior.

Care to explain yourself?

Last edited by Ashburn on Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:46 am

David GS wrote:
I was backing up and expanding upon what you'd said.

Anwyl was being a tool - going into my locker room, harassing me with a camera and microphone, PUTTING HIS HANDS ON MY STUFF...sorry. Anyway, he was being a dick, and I set him straight. And FYI, it wasn't after the match; I felt like getting a submission victory, so I did.

I don't think GSW are, as you put it, bad guys. Pricks? Yes. Self-involved? Oh yeah. Idealistic to the point of absurdity? Definitely. But not bad guys - being a bad guy typically requires posing some sort of threat to the status quo, which your merry band of misfists does not.

Regardless, I look forward to making you a notch in my belt as well.

I'd imagine, working in the industry you work in, you understand fully the criteria on which we are judged by the crowd, and that criteria defines us as heroes or villians, 'goodies' and 'baddies,' cops or robbers.

It doesn't matter if you decide to hold a submission after the bell, only releasing it when threatened with a DQ, if the crowd cheers you, hey, you're a good guy.

Where as I offer to help Butters up, a show of sportmanship, but I'm booed, so I'm a bad guy.

That is how this industry works. As you know.

I did enjoy your little re-definition as a round about way of saying we're not a threat though. That was nifty. It's not like it was taken straight from Austin's Trash Talking 101 class; What not to say to avoid looking like a scrub or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next