Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS

Go down 
+17
Drew Michaels
Anwyl
Kiyoshi Ryu
iDeAndes
Jeff
Ashburn
Storm183
MPD
Damien
Hannibal Frost
Abel Steele
Sharpedo King
Vendetta
RCA
David GS
Edible14
the nick bryson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Yeah, you were definitely bragging. Can't believe I'm the one telling you this, but...have some self-respect, man.

Damn.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Seriously? You are gonna call me out on that one? You?????

What's the streak up to now?

Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Yes I am. Funny how that works, huh?

And it's up to either eight or nine - I've lost interest in keeping track.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:06 pm

David GS wrote:
Yes I am. Funny how that works, huh?

No really......., it's not.

Regardless mate, here's my point.

I deserve that C-4 title shot, however I've been screwed over too many times for too bloody long. I've made it perfectly clear that I won't be the victim any more, but do you know what I've figured out Captain?

GSW, as incompetent as they are in the ring, have one thing right. The way this god damn place works is, if I'm not the victim then someone else must be. Saying i will leave a trail of victims behind me is not bragging, it's what I'm bloody well going to do. It's what I bloody well did do and it's what I'm going to bloody well continue doing until I get what I deserve.

Who the victims are is utterly irrelevant.

That's not bragging mate. It's just the way it is. The way it has to be.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Xander: ..Nigga you don't deserve shit except a blow job from a Thai Hooker and a compliment about how it ain't as small as she thought it would be.

Just shut the ever lovin' fuck up before you get leaked.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:46 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
Xander: ..Nigga you don't deserve shit except a blow job from a Thai Hooker and a compliment about how it ain't as small as she thought it would be.

Just shut the ever lovin' fuck up before you get leaked.

The man's intelligent.

Brash, annoying, attention-starved maybe. But he's intelligent nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:56 pm

OOC: Don't try to suck up to me. I'm still pissed at you.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:09 am

What bloody languauge was that supposed to be mate? I won't even pretend that I understand a half of your jibberish. Truly I don't have any bloody interest in your monkey speak, but did I miss the announcement of International Hypocrisy Day?

Now you are telling me to shut up?

Talk about the pot......

looks over to Xander, snorts,nods to himself and looks away again

calling the kettle black.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:19 am

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: Don't try to suck up to me. I'm still pissed at you.

OOC: Not trying to. You (Xander) said something that I (Austin) agreed with, in character. No more, no less.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:19 am

Xander: An' Irish..sorry Scottish..er wrong..Welsh? Nah that can't be it. Anywho. Some nigga who descends from a bunch of British cats who raped some natives and stole they land. Yeah. That fits. Anywho. The fact that y'all and people like you butt fuck the sheeyt out of the English gab makes me bust out laughin'.

You got yo' nerve to clown, bitch. You really do. So I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll laugh it off and give you a lil' love tap as a warnin'. That's strike one. Don't tug too hard on Daddy Dick's cape, cuddy. I'll have you in that rehab so fast, they'll be callin' you the Commonwealth's Dickie Ward.

Amazin' talent. Too geeked up (OOC: high) on his own shit to know if he comin' down or if someone's just layin' him out. Go round for round with Young Simba da Prince, my nigga. I'll get top billin' whereas you just the supportin' actor in my movie.

OOC: I was joking, foo'. Still. Don't use my song.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:28 am

There is no bloody convict blood running in my veins boy. My ancestors came to this country as a part of the Royal Navy charged with settling the new land, overseeing the Irish, Scottish and Welsh convicts you mentioned and managing the savages they found here.

Kinda like how I [i]managed[/b] Eddie.

I'm not really sure what the rest of your god damned dribble was supposed to be there, so I am just going to insert my own meaning into whatever it is you say from now on. Much easier than wasting my time trying to interpret your bloody nonsense.

I'm just going to assume that, predictably, you made some sort of inane bloody threat that you would kick my arse whilst backing the fuck out out of town with your tail between your legs, like the dog you are.

Right or wrong I'd leave it at that if I were you mate. While you can still bloody well walk away back to Corruption.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:57 am

Xander: You repeat yo'self a whole fuckin' bunch. I counted bout like..fifteen hunnad "while"'s and "bloody"'s in that entire lil' hissy fit you just threw.

U mad, nigga? Take a number and step up to the plate. Dr. Beast Mode is used to niggas swag jackin' 'em anyway. I don't back down from fights, smart one. How can you even make that assessment when I ain't even had a match here yet? I know that YOU have a problem with bitchin' when you don't get yo' way. I also know you failed to cash in the Gold Card, you failed to win Mount Vesuvius, and you fail to retain interest whenever you here in FMW. Which is why you frequently fuck off and disappear for short periods of time while you cry and sulk about how no one likes yo' fake ass, wanna be James Braddock self.

You a failed boxer. Cool story, bruh. You a failed wrestler too. Wanna add more failure to that list? Face me and get them skinny tooth-pick ankles broken like I'm Tim Hardway and you the poor white boy set to guard me in the backcourt, dig? Oh wait. Do they even play ball where you from? You probably won't even get the reference. Here's one you can understand. And I know..I know. Shit for you gets learned at a real slow pace from all them fists you took to the dome. So I'll go real slow for you to keep up. I'll even include pretty pictures so you understand.

I. Shit. All. Over. You.

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 Funny

Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:07 am

IC:
...Seriously...
D\'oh
Anwyl you bring disrespect to yourself...
You're a Winner!!
So START WINNING!!!

Quote :
If the opportunity presents itself, I'll cave Anwyl's thick skull in and prove your assumption to be as moronic as the fuck-tard that spewed it. First you proclaim Anwyl as some kinda rookie-killing beast - despite being a rookie yourself - when the reality is he's little more than enhancement talent being fed to DGS to fill time. But then you refer to him as a stain on your shoe, implying he is actually vastly inferior.

Really? Enhancement Talent... I went toe to toe with DGS who is undefeated, I was on fire... The title was in my reach... Then a slip in concentration, a loosing of a grip, a drop of the guard was the finish of me!!!

It was a rookie mistake, that WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

As for Mr. DGS, mate! I congratulate your win. But I believe I derserve to win such a title!!! I want to rein supreme over the "second" half of the FMW Roster!!! I will be watching, ready to pounce and regain that opportunity to become...

FMW TELEVISION CHAMPION!!!

OOC: See OOC Thread...

Last edited by Anwyl on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:22 am

Seriously you're calling me slow? I told you I wasn't going to bloody well bother even trying to interpret your monkey speak anymore.

Here's what I got:

blah blah blah you haven't even had a match yet
blah blah blah Gold Card
blah blah blah failed boxer
blah blah blah Tim Hardaway

So how 'bout this for a bloody good idea mate. Go have your match that you are booked for then, when you win, come back and talk it up some more.

Yes I won the Gold Card. Yes I didn't cash it in because I got injured. I dunno what the bloody hell you are on about frequently fucking off because that is the ONLY time I've missed a show in my entire FMW career and I was injured.

OOC: Whilst trash talking you is entertaining let me say this. You can try all you like I'm not getting into OOC shit with you again. If I was I'd laugh at you making a jab at me about frequently fucking off.... but I'm not. That's the end of that. Keep it IC or I'm just gonna ignore your shit. <3

IC:

Failed boxer? You're all hyped up on goofballs or something aren't you. Typical. I was an olympic Gold Medailist and multiple World Champion in professional boxing. I quit at the top because of what happened to a friend. Check your facts, bruh, whatever the bloody hell that is.

And Timmy Hardaway..... Well you sure talk fast and crazy but you know what? Timmy might have been the showman out of TMC but I always preferred Mullins. That bloke more often than bloody not landed the knockout blow that floored opponents.... like me.

OOC: Repetitive? Read my post again. I may have said bloody a handful of times but hey, that's intentional. On the other hand I said "While" once. Also Latrell is/was my favourite Golden State player. Mad dunker.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:19 am

OOC: Do you literally take EVERYTHING up the ass? Jeezus.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:07 am

Ashburn wrote:
Ashburn: Sure, you have intellectual superiority over some of the other rookies but certainly not all of them. If that were so, you would at least know when to stay quiet. Besides, when the latest batch consists of muscle heads off the short bus, being the brightest is a very hollow victory indeed.

It's a little more complicated than that. Maybe I'll fill you in on the details sometime. Until then, don't front like you know who I am or where I've come from. The only thing I'll have failed at is if Nick Dream wakes up from that assault.

Oh Mockingjay, if you really knew your limits, you wouldn't be talking shit to me. If I were you, I would stick to dissing Anwyl. He's the kinda pussy you can push around and bully without any real consequences. Me? Nah, I may be new to the game but I'm a rather quick learner.

Yeah, being a jackass is kinda my thing - I'm the Antagonist. You can play the hero if you want to but in the real world, a happy ending is rarely untainted. More often than not, the heroes achieve little and die martrys for a cause of apparent meaning.

For the sake of your own minimal credibility, don't say that again, k?

Bitch please. I'll call you whatever the fuck I want.

Vendetta -

Okay, Ashburn. I take back the whole 'Wow, dumbass,' insult. It's pretty clear to me now, that you possess at least some maturity and intellectual ability. However, that does NOT take away from the fact that you are in fact a jackass, and that despite all your "don't talk shit to me," crap, you've done sod all to show me why you're such a lean, mean, fuckin' amazing machine.

So you took out Nick Dreamiecakes. Oooh big deal, prick. The guy never even saw you coming. He could probably smell you from a mile off, but thats beside the point. You're sole claim to fame here is beating up a fella from behind, not even face to face, when even somebody like "Mister Enhancement Talent" Anwyl could have done the job with relative ease.

Now, onto my 'inevitable martyrdom for an apparent cause.' You think I'm playing the hero? Since when did I become the hero? It's a well known fact that the good guys always finish last.

Anyway. My cause. Tell me honestly, Ashburn. Do you genuinely believe that my cause is watered down and hopeless? To re-establish my family name, which once struck fear and respect into the hearts, minds and bodies of ANY that heard it?

I don't.

But tell me about YOUR family, Ashburn. Dysfunctional? In what way? Every day you got home, was Moma Ashburn waiting, preparing herself for you? Did Daddy Ashburn do the same?

Explain, buddy. I truly am intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:57 am

Vendetta wrote:
Vendetta -

Okay, Ashburn. I take back the whole 'Wow, dumbass,' insult. It's pretty clear to me now, that you possess at least some maturity and intellectual ability. However, that does NOT take away from the fact that you are in fact a jackass, and that despite all your "don't talk shit to me," crap, you've done sod all to show me why you're such a lean, mean, fuckin' amazing machine.

So you took out Nick Dreamiecakes. Oooh big deal, prick. The guy never even saw you coming. He could probably smell you from a mile off, but thats beside the point. You're sole claim to fame here is beating up a fella from behind, not even face to face, when even somebody like "Mister Enhancement Talent" Anwyl could have done the job with relative ease.

Now, onto my 'inevitable martyrdom for an apparent cause.' You think I'm playing the hero? Since when did I become the hero? It's a well known fact that the good guys always finish last.

Anyway. My cause. Tell me honestly, Ashburn. Do you genuinely believe that my cause is watered down and hopeless? To re-establish my family name, which once struck fear and respect into the hearts, minds and bodies of ANY that heard it?

I don't.

But tell me about YOUR family, Ashburn. Dysfunctional? In what way? Every day you got home, was Moma Ashburn waiting, preparing herself for you? Did Daddy Ashburn do the same?

Explain, buddy. I truly am intrigued.

Ashburn: Ah, you've come to some sense, Mockingjay. And you're right, I haven't done much here as of yet. You seem to be so intent on "teaching" me in the ring so I figured I'd let you know what you're getting yourself into. Your call whether you believe it or not but you can't say I didn't warn you.

Incorrect. I first made physical contact with Nick Dream by connecting with a lariat to the face. For this to be possible, he had to have been facing me. He saw me coming - no homo - but he just wasn't quick enough to react in time. Now he's probably in a hospital bed, nursing his shattered jaw and sipping liquidized food through a straw.

If you really wanted to re-establish your family name, you would put on a suit and sit around being kissed on the hand by other men - like your father did. Your family may have been feared in the world of organized crime but this is the wrestling industry. You've got nothing to re-establish here, the name Vendetta doesn't mean a fucking thing.

Like most would-be heroes, you're doing this all for the ego trip. Nothing wrong with that but don't front like there's more to it. You've enterted wrestling to establish your name: Blake Vendetta. All this other shit about family reputation, I'm not buying it.

You sure have a vivid imagination. I hope it can keep you entertained until my first promo because that's when you'll start finding out about my past. Sorry, kid.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Oh no he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta

Vendetta

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Blake Vendetta
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:35 pm

Ashburn wrote:

Ashburn: Ah, you've come to some sense, Mockingjay. And you're right, I haven't done much here as of yet. You seem to be so intent on "teaching" me in the ring so I figured I'd let you know what you're getting yourself into. Your call whether you believe it or not but you can't say I didn't warn you.

Incorrect. I first made physical contact with Nick Dream by connecting with a lariat to the face. For this to be possible, he had to have been facing me. He saw me coming - no homo - but he just wasn't quick enough to react in time. Now he's probably in a hospital bed, nursing his shattered jaw and sipping liquidized food through a straw.

If you really wanted to re-establish your family name, you would put on a suit and sit around being kissed on the hand by other men - like your father did. Your family may have been feared in the world of organized crime but this is the wrestling industry. You've got nothing to re-establish here, the name Vendetta doesn't mean a fucking thing.

Like most would-be heroes, you're doing this all for the ego trip. Nothing wrong with that but don't front like there's more to it. You've enterted wrestling to establish your name: Blake Vendetta. All this other shit about family reputation, I'm not buying it.

You sure have a vivid imagination. I hope it can keep you entertained until my first promo because that's when you'll start finding out about my past. Sorry, kid.

I'm going to fucking kill you.

One thing about me, shitbag. Insult my family name and I will make you fear it for the rest of your pathetic, pointless and irrelevant life.

Insult my father, and I will personally kick your ass, drag your limp body to his jail cell for him to spit on you, then beat you so badly that you won't only be unable to come back here.. you won't want too.

Be warned, Ashburn. Burn the Vendetta Legacy, and you burn with it.
Back to top Go down
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:50 pm

Vendetta wrote:
I'm going to fucking kill you.

One thing about me, shitbag. Insult my family name and I will make you fear it for the rest of your pathetic, pointless and irrelevant life.

Insult my father, and I will personally kick your ass, drag your limp body to his jail cell for him to spit on you, then beat you so badly that you won't only be unable to come back here.. you won't want too.

Be warned, Ashburn. Burn the Vendetta Legacy, and you burn with it.

Touched a nerve, did I? Deep breaths now... maybe I should call you Sonny.

Oh and question. What exactly is the "Vendetta Legacy"? No matter how many designer suits they have or flashy cars they drive, your family's just a band of drug-dealing criminals - like the dope boys in your local hood. Not that I look down upon organized crime but don't pretend it's anything to be proud of outside your sleazy bars.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:20 pm

FMW; the company that idealizes organised crime.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:32 pm

^ True story. If there's a fed where you can be proud of a legacy like that, it's this one.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:32 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: Do you literally take EVERYTHING up the ass? Jeezus.

OOC: No. I Don't.

I don't think asking you to stay IC is unreasonable. That's why we have an OOC board
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:36 pm

OOC: Or you're a fucking moron, took something that could completely be IC as OOC because it's true in OOC, and are douche whom takes things entirely too seriously. Also. Good job changing the post to take out the extra whiles, Abel. It makes you look thuper awesome to comment on it AFTER you change the post. As for keeping it IC?

IC: Xander: Oh f'sho my nigga f'sho. I told you I was givin' you a love tap but you just had to go an' take it all personal. See, I'm a sports fan if you didn't know (yo' ass betta call somebodddddddeh). Sports sports sports. Got all the sports packages at the crib. Got SportsCenter on TiVo. You won a gold medal, huh? And you what..thirdy-fo'? Thirdy-five? Which means from anywhere between now and when you was 'bout seventeen, you competed in the Olympics for what I assume is Australia. Funny thang about the internet, bruh. You can look shit like that up wit relative ease.

So fo' the last eighteen years, you could've competed for a gold medal. You at what now..two-twenny? That makes you a heavyweight assumin' you ain't picked up too much weight over the years scarfin' down McDonalds in endorsement commercials plus all the unstable weight changin' programs you had to go through to make weight. Mmkay. You jus' missed the '92 Olympics which means the earliest you could've competed for a Gold Medal is '96. So from '96 to '08, the winners of the Olympic Gold Medal in Boxing go like this:

'96 Atlanta - Félix Savón - Cuba
'00 Sydney - Félix Savón - Cuba
'04 Athens - Odlanier Solis Fonte - Cuba
'08 Beijing - Rakhim Chakhkiev - Russia

Now in lookin' at this list, NO Australian has ever won the gold in that timespan. Shit..no Australian has ever even competed for a gold medal in the Olympics for boxing.

Oh shit..did I..did I just destroy yo' credibility? I think a nigga did. My bad, cuddy. My bad.

You go on to say you only missed one show because you was injured. F'sho, bruh. That's all well and good. I can't hate on a nigga not wantin' to work hurt. Except..y'know..Drew Michaels got crucified, put into a coma, wrestled countless Ultraviolent matches, and holds the most titles in the fuckin' company. Actually scratch that..two companies that have global standin'. Shit, when the nigga was on the brink of death, he was forced to vacate the C-4 Division Championship..and then won it back anyway. So not only is you a lyin', grimy muahfuckah but you also a punk pissy bitch for not tryin' to get back what's yo's. But wait, Abel. There's more. That isn't the only show you missed. In fact, there's shows were you weren't even booked to compete. Not necessarily yo' fault..but, again, just goes to show that a nigga can bend the truth to make himself get a real good look. Need proof to put yo' suckass on blast? I got you.

11.2 - No Abel Steele
11.3 - No Abel Steele
Catalyst II - No Abel Steele

Nigga, that's a full fuckin' cycle that you missed. Quit playin' and actually get some fact to back up what them lips be smackin' about.

Oh and suck a dick. No homo.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:24 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
OOC: Or you're a fucking moron, took something that could completely be IC as OOC because it's true in OOC, and are douche whom takes things entirely too seriously. Also. Good job changing the post to take out the extra whiles, Abel. It makes you look thuper awesome to comment on it AFTER you change the post. As for keeping it IC?

OOC: And that's flaming. None of that De, if you have a problem with Abel for whatever your reason may be, take it to the FFA.

Also, in an effort to lower the maturity I'm apparently showing here...

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 OprahYouMad
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:51 pm

OOC: Mad? No. Irritated? Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:53 pm

OOC: Denial constitutes mad. No exceptions.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:56 pm

OOC: If I were mad, you'd know it.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:05 am

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 Hemad

<3uDe
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:11 am

OOC: <3u2

Now stop just coming around to be big daddy dick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS   Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 13.1 RESULTS
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next