Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!

Go down 
+17
PX
the nick bryson
Jaro Classic
Easty
Drew Michaels
Alex O'Rion
The Returned
Leon Caprice
Abel Steele
Vincent Van Rose
Rottata
Hannibal Frost
Eric Scorpio
Mark Johansson
Omega
Kaoru
RCA
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:22 am

AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! Ammnewlogodraft

“Pride” by Saliva kicks up inside the St. Pete Times Forum as Ammunition is underway! Beautiful blasts of blue and white pyro fill the atmosphere as a rowdy Tampa crowd is panned, not a person seated. We see many signs, including “Save Us, Drew!” and a rather creative one involving many faces and Chris Austin asking “What are you today?” Another sign states quite plainly “Ammunition FTW!” We settle in on the voices of Ammunition, Son of Repoman and Dalby Sound.

SoR: WELLLLLLLCOME TO AMMUNITION 10.2! We’re fast approaching Supremacy and Lethal Injection here, but the number one division in FMW has quite the action packed night for you all! I’m Son of Repoman and here is my colleague, the ESTEEMED Mr. Dalby Sound!

Sound: Much better, it is a slight pleasure calling the action of the top show in FMW and I have to say…our night is pretty well planned. We’ve got Drew Michaels defending the C-4 title against the very man who bastardizes our division with his lack of technical ability, Abel Steele…

SoR: Oh come on, he could pull the upset!

Sound: And I could prefer Hardcore wrestling. But in addition to that, we’ve got the rekindling of a rivalry as the schizophrenic Chris Austin faces the number one contender Romeo…

SoR: Should be a good one, we’ve also got the debut of Eric Ares and much more, so let’s get cracking…

“The One” by Slaughterhouse blasts through the PA system as former Full Metal Champion Nick Bryson makes his way out from backstage and down the ramp. As some members of the crowd jeer him, some remain silent as the once prominent superstar walks to the ring, microphone in hand, a determined look on his face.

SoR: And now we get to see the new look Nick Bryson explain some things tonight. His cousin has questions, the fans have questions, we’re all wondering what the hell has been going on!

Sound: Hate it or love it, Repo, I think Bryson is just recapturing what made people like myself a sucessful star. Sometimes you need to come back with a fresh look or feel, so maybe we should shut up and let him speak because-

Dalby is cut off as “Amazin’ by Kanye West” blasts through the PA system. The crowd erupts to their feet as C-4 Champion, and fan favorite, Drew Michaels exits the back curtain, microphone in hand. Drew looks down at his cousin, wide-eyed and confused.

Sound: Great, here we go with the cry-baby attitude that Michaels makes famous. Jesus, this guy gets on my nerves.

Drew: I-

Bryson: Don’t say a word, Drew. Don’t speak at all.

SoR: Woah, what?

Sound: Excellent.

Bryson: I know what you’re going to come out here and say. I know what youre going to ask.

Bryson looks over the crowd.

Bryson: I know what all of you are wanting to know. You want to know why I did it. Why I would turn my back on the countless memories I have in this place, on the expectations of you people who pay to see me, and of my integrity, am I right? And don’t say a word, Drew.

Bryson looks back again at Drew

Bryson: Let me explain to you the story of how I ended up behind the mask of the Virus. Pay attention, because I don’t plan on repeating myself.

Once again Bryson scans the crowd

Bryson: You see, Celeste, our loving caretaker, approached me one dark evening, after poor, suffering Mark Johannson had just gotten his ass handed to him at Death Row. She came up to me all disheveled and said, Nick, you’re my friend, and I need you now more than ever. I have a problem with the Virus, and I want to end it, but I cant control that man or his master, and I need you to don his outfit, go out there, and lose to Mark. Let him take off the hood and show the world it was you the whole time, and maybe we can end this issue on a positive note. I looked at her as she stood there and lied to me and said… if we ever meant anything to you, please do it for me. I can’t take it anymore, she said. So, I looked at her, with tears in her eyes, and I said I’d do this one last favor for her.

So, I went out there and gave Marky Mark the best match of his life. He will never get as high a profile win as he did when I layed down for him and look where it got him, his ass layed flat back on the mat. That pathetic excuse for a human couldn’t even defend himself from what he had to assume was the inevitable, and it was in that moment that I realized something. Everyone in the back, the bookers, the agents, the management, all of them, they know it, and we’re just too stupid to realize it.

There is no control in this company.

You see Drew, the one person in my life I thought I truly loved turned me out for a cheap trick to try and take back what she so desperately desired to maintain, control. She realized that with Jaro sicking his attack dog Virus on the rest of the federation at will, that she had a problem, and she abused my trust, she abused my LOVE, to become a means to an end.

SoR: What the hell!? Brysons delusional!

Drew stands, seemingly in shock, at what hes hearing.

Bryson: And at the very same time they would seek to stab me in the back, they would have me groom my replacement. That’s right, Marky Mark is supposed to be my replacement. HA! Marky Mark? Replace me!? Let me drop a little knowledge here, world. Back in the day, when there was a fight to be had, some of the worst men of all time congregated together and formed what you know as the Original Sin, and at the head of this dragon was the sickest bastard of them all, Jaro. Now, back when this was going down, Drew had the courage to stand up and fight for what was right, he fought for a purpose and in his time of need he reached out and I grabbed his hand and pulled him back from the fires. I did, ME! Yes, the fight was hard, yes it hurt me, it hurt my family, but we were fighting for what was right. We were fighting to be bastions of light, to show the world what the good inside FMW truly meant!

The crowd begins to buzz when bringing back old memories of the Original Sin.

Bryson: But now? Now Drew parades around with some BASTARDIZED version of what we were fighting for, always looking for his next crusade to lead victims into, as if to spit in my face for all I accomplished so he can come out looking good again, and it made me realize the missing link of the conncetion. Management wasn’t just trying to train my replacement, DREW was trying to train my replacement in his eyes! In his heart!

Drew shouts out “No!” to Bryson but the chorus of Boos coming from the crowd drowns him out.

Bryson: So now I realize that Jaro was right all along. FMW doesn’t need to be saved anymore, FMW needs to die its slow, agonizing death, and if I am to preserve the true meaning of those three letters, I must aid in this organizations decapatation, because that’s what we all want.

Sound: That man just saved this program!

SoR: Are you nuts!?

Bryson: We all want people to look back fondly on FMW, on the glory days of Drew Michaels and Nick Bryson fighting the good fight. When they tell their grandchildren, yeah, I saw Nick Bryson win the championship. That was a glorious day, they’ll really mean it and they’ll say it with a tear in their eye, because that’s what we need to hold in our hearts, not some washed-up rehash of something you can not replace, Drew. So Im not going to hide behind a mask, I’m not going to sit idly by. I’m going to show the world what you’ve made, and I’m going to wave these colors proud…

Drew stares at his cousin, tears rolling down his cheeks.

Bryson: So, at Lethal Injection, I begin my journey to salvation, Drew. I will destroy that which you seek to replace me with, to show you how wrong you are, and how I can never be replaced. At Lethal Injection I will put down Mark Johansson and I will follow it with every one of your cronies until I finally put to rest the cesspool that is the Broken Saints.

Bryson turns once more and stares bullets into Drew, his eyes cold and heartless.

Bryson: Now, I don’t want to hear you say another word. Turn around and walk away.

Drew: B-

Bryson: No, Drew, not another word. Turn around and walk away.

Drew stares at Nick for a few moments as both men stay silent. He lifts up his microphone one more time as Bryson cuts him off.

Bryson: NO DREW! NOT ANOTHER WORD! TURN AROUND AND WALK AWAY!

Drew drops his mic, the thud echoes over the speakers

Bryson: LEAVE!

Drew backs away slowly, tears in his eyes, trying to shout to Bryson that he’s wrong, only to be drowned out by the boos from the crowd.

Bryson: GOD DAMMIT! LEAVE!

As Drew backs slowly through the curtain Bryson stays still in the ring, staring at the exit his cousin just took. After a few moments he drops his microphone in the ring and rolls out under the bottom rope. He jumps over the barricade and runs up the steps through the crowd and into the halls of the arena.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:22 am

Buster Cherry: The opening contest is a Ammunition versus Corruption match scheduled for one fall, and it is GRAY’S LAST CHANCE! If Gray doesn’t win this match, Gray will be forced to leave the Broken Saints! Introducing first…

“Jack the Ripper” by Morrisey hits the airwaves as a somberly focused Gray makes his way out to a decent reception. He stalks his way to the ring, looking slightly paranoid. A quick shot of Drew Michaels is shown backstage as he looks on, seemingly upset with himself for shooting off at the mouth as he did.

Cherry: From St. Simons, Georgia weighing 236 pounds…representing the Broken Saints for possibly the last time….GRAY!

SoR: I’m personally stunned at what Bryson has just said. He doesn’t seem like that kind of person.

Sound: Me personally, I think it is high time Bryson returned and told it like it was.

SoR: We’ll have to see…

As the crowd salutes Gray with “If it’s the last thing I do, I’m gonna get you!” “Hysteria” by Muse hits the airwaves. A furious-looking Chris Kelson enters to a very warm reception, not wasting any time as he walks to the ring.

Cherry: His opponent, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada weighing 226 pounds…The Technician of Innovation, CHRIS KELSON!

Sound: He still looks all butt hurt over what happened at 10.1.

SoR: Hostyle was his mentor, Sound. And a man he thought he could call friend just destroyed him. How do you think he should feel about that?

Sound: Happy! I mean damn, does the boy even want to be good or does he want to have his hand held. It’s time to sink or swim, Repo!

SoR: You are still a sore loser aren’t you?

Sound: This isn’t about me.

The bell rings and uncharacteristically, Kelson is quick onto Gray, not letting him breathe as he unleashes a barrage of kicks and chops to Gray in the corner. The ref has to quickly step in to break Kelson away from Gray. Kelson tries to advance on Gray but Gray halts him with a poke to the eye.

SoR: Gray stops the proceedings with a thumb to the eye, maybe he can recover from that opening storm.

Sound: Dirty cheat.

SoR: Gray has the side headlock on, Kelson backpedals to the ropes and shoves him off, Gray knocks down Kelson with a standing shoulderblock and is up and over Kelson…and what a show of strength by Kelson as he plants Gray with a Leg-hook Lifting Spinebuster!

Sound: Somewhat similar to the Rydeen Bomb, or ‘Sky High’ as most call it thanks to D’Lo Brown, that kind of move can stop you in your tracks and take the air right out of you. Kelson does use his leverage to his advantage I’d say.

SoR: But Kelson has mounted Gray and is firing off right hands! This isn’t exactly the kind of offense I expected, maybe he’s visualizing Chris Austin in there.

Sound: I doubt it. I mean Austin may not be all that clutch and he does have an identity crisis but he’d beat the hell out of Kelson if he actually wanted to fight him.

SoR: Possibly, but Kelson has Gray to his feet…textbook Capture Suplex by the Technician of Innovation!

Sound: Now this is more like it. I don’t like the Canuck but dammit he can wrestle.

SoR: You’re a Canuck.

Sound: No, I’m in a league of my own. You’re the Canuck.

SoR: Born on the Bayou and proud of it and the world champion Saints, baby!

Sound: This match just went gay.

Kelson snatches Gray to his feet after a two count and Gray shoves him away to avoid Kelson applying a Bow and Arrow hold. Kelson is back on him and Gray fires a toe kick to the gut followed up with a running kneelift. Gray immediately goes for “Letters from Whitechapel” but when he places Kelson on his feet from the scoop, Kelson twists his body around and counters into a Snap Suplex, then rolls to his feet for a Fisherman’s Suplex and a modified Fisherman’s Driver, or QD3 to you wrestling nuts! The crowd oohs and ahhs at Kelson’s countering as he stands up, a slight smirk on his face.

SoR: What a sequence of moves from Kelson, I believe he’s obliterated Gray with what he calls the ‘Triumvirate’!

Sound: I told you, Gray had little chance. Who does a scoop lift to set up for a Rolling Cutter anyway? Takes too much time. Rookies are idiots, Sonny. You heard it here first.

SoR: You’ll be the only one we hear it from.

Sound: I’m the only one whose opinions on rookies matter.

SoR: Kelson is taking a couple of steps back, measuring Gray as he slowly gets to his feet…Kelson explodes towards Gray and JESUS what a front dropkick to the side of the head!

Sound: The impact was sufficient, I’d say that.

SoR: I think Kelson is done with this match, there’s the Shaka throat slash, he’s calling for the end and Gray’s time with the Saints may be over!

Sound: Eh, he wasn’t much of a Saint anyway.

SoR: And you are?

Sound: No, the Saints are gay. Your team especially.

SoR: My team is a champion. More than you can say.

Sound: Or you for that matter.

SoR: At least I’m a Hall of Famer…

Sound:

SoR: Count it! But Kelson has the dazed Gray to his feet…and he hooks the arm, lifts…

Kelson lifts Gray for a Half-Nelson Driver but suddenly flips Gray to face up and hooks the head and drives Gray down with a modified Reverse DDT/Reverse Brainbuster as the crowd gasps in approval!

Sound: What in the hell was that overdone crap?!?!?

SoR: A tribute to Hostyle called the TECHNICAL IMPULSE!!! But Kelson isn’t done, he slaps on a Bridging Rear Naked Choke…I think he calls it END GAME!

Sound: Hasn’t even worked the neck much, this would be terrible psychology but he did work the back and spine…but to be honest, I don’t think that move needs the victim to be softened up; he’s choking the hell out of Dexter Morgan in there…look at the eyes, the angle he’s cranking…this is how you apply a hold!

SoR: Kelson’s cranking it and Gray weakly taps! IT’S OVER!

Cherry: Here is your winner as a result of Submission, CHRISSS KELLLLSONNNN!!!!

Chris Kelson (8.17 APS + 1.8 votes – 0.2 penalty = 9.77 total)
Gray (0.0 APS + 0.1 votes = 0.1 total)

“Hysteria” by Muse hits as Kelson cranks the pressure for a couple of seconds before letting go. Kelson has his hand raised and snatches it away. We go backstage as Kelson glares at his conquest to see Drew Michaels’ reaction. Drew rubs his hands through his hair in frustration as Chris Austin is shown in an undisclosed location. He claps and nods in approval saying to himself ‘That’s why I did it’. We go back to ringside as Kelson’s face shows unbridled intensity as he rushes back down the ramp. Gray is barely to his feet before Kelson drops him with a high knee.

SoR: I don’t think Kelson is done here!

Kelson grabs Gray and places the dazed young gun in the corner, Kelson runs to the ropes and delivers a vile back elbow to the side of the jaw, knocking Gray to his ass. Kelson goes on the rebound and delivers a running facewash that sends Gray out of the ring. Then Kelson grabs a chair and sets it up…

Sound: He had to regress to these levels…if he’s gonna take him out, do it the way I would!

SoR: He’s got the Half-Nelson…he lifts and DRIVES GRAY THROAT FIRST ACROSS THE BACK OF THE CHAIR! JESUS CHRIST THE E.M.T MAY HAVE CRUSHED GRAY’S THROAT!

Sound: I like how no one is helping Gray…I have a new respect for Drew Michaels.

SoR: Gray’s bleeding from the mouth and Kelson has him…and ANOTHER DAMN E.M.T!

Sound: So what if Gray is out of the Broken Saints and he won’t be talking for a while. And he, being from Corruption, was largely embarrassed in doing so. SOUND day at the office for Ammunition so far!

SoR: Terrible, Sound…but I have to wonder two things though, if Michaels keeps his word as he is now, has he really changed? And two, was Austin’s actions designed to awaken Kelson’s potential? If so I think Austin might have miscalculated!

Sound: If that’s what it took to get a pure wrestler to reach his potential I would’ve dropped Jose a long time ago! Besides, Kelson had himself a decent performance, he should be happy.

SoR: We’ll have to wait and see as we get some help for Gray. More Ammunition after this!

We fade to Kelson backing up the ramp with a satisfied look on his face. Gray, bleeding profusely from the mouth is gently loaded onto a gurney by a medical staff and wheeled out.

We fade into the office of Christian G. Smitten. With his feet up and an arrogant scowl on his face, he takes a calm exhale before speaking.

Smitten: Good evening, Full Metal Wrestling. The Honorable Christian G. Smitten, the FMW Commissioner has an important announcement concerning the future of Full Metal Wrestling. With Supremacy and Lethal Injection coming up, I am sure that you all sit with bated breath wishing that these blockbuster cards will both be announced so that you decision to purchase the events can be made. Unfortunately…these won’t be blockbuster cards as neither involves me in competition as my absence has been one I’ve rather enjoyed, even if ratings have plummeted since.

The crowd boos Smitten’s arrogance as an evil grin crosses the face of the most powerful man in Full Metal Wrestling.

Smitten: Boo all you like, but my word is impeccable and it is without opposition. With that said, I wish to address some things. One, in the case of TyranT being traded to Ammunition…rumors have floated about that Chris Austin was traded for the FMW World Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd offers a mixed reaction for Austin as a scowl permeates Smitten’s face. He rubs his forehead in minor annoyance.

Smitten: Yes, I know…he’s quite insufferable. But, even though he defeated me, by my own selfish act of kindness…he is not worth the value of TyranT. As a result, it can be said that Ammunition, by my hand, has taken TyranT from Distortion because I can. Besides, he can still appear where he likes as FMW Champion. I do not care how any of the employees feel, it is my decision and unarguable. In sum, shut your mouth.

Major boos as Smitten rises from his seat. He patrols his office, admiring a self portrait of himself during his reign as FMW Champion.

Smitten: Also, the Supremacy card was revealed on Distortion so I see little need to address all of it, however later on my mood may change. As for Lethal Injection…well, I will grant Nick Bryson a match against Mark Johansson. As for the rest of the card, I have all night to divulge the involvement of Ammunition. Until then, you may dismiss yourselves from my presence. Posthaste, before I charge you for trespassing.

We fade out to a serious Smitten as he glares into the camera.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:24 am

SoR: WELCOME BACK TO AMMUNITION! We’re off to a quick start and we’ve got the debut of a rookie up next.

Sound: Shoot him dead. Now.

SoR: Uncalled for.

Sound: I’m just saying, unless it’s that Eric Ares fellow with all the potential…I don’t care.

SoR: Let’s just get to our next match.

Sound: I still don’t care.

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL!

“Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide” by Shinedown hits the airwaves as Axel Van Osbourne makes his way out to a decent reception. AVO marches down the ramp, thrusting the “Rock on” finger gestures into the air.

Cherry: Introducing first…from ‘Right Next Door to Hell’, weighing 255 pounds…AXEL VAN OSBOURNE!!

Sound: That’s a old punk, isn’t he?

SoR: So what if he’s older than most, it can pay dividends.

Sound: He’s a rookie, nothing pays dividends unless he wins. He didn’t do it at 10.1, and based on what I have seen and heard of his opponent, I don’t like his chances tonight.

SoR: Only takes 3 seconds.

Sound: I know. It’s a shame that people like Axl Rose are made that quickly.

SoR: *facepalm*

“Survival of the Sickest” by Saliva hits the airwaves to a eager pop, which quickly changes into boos. Red strobe lights flash throughout the arena to the beat until a flash of red pyro from the stage sufficiently blinds everyone enough for Eric Ares to magically “appear” in the entrance way. He takes his time as the song kicks up, holding his arms wide as sparks rain down. He makes his way down, spewing insults and then he spots a rather attractive female in the crowd. Ares introduces himself, paying no mind to the guy next to the voluptuous woman. After they exchange pleasantries, the woman glances towards presumably her man, and is assisted over the fan barrier. Ares flashes a devilsh smirk as the excited woman is apparently Ares’ valet.

Cherry: His opponent, from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada weighing 245 pounds…accompanied to the ring by some random attractive female…. Making his in-ring debut in FMW, ERIC ARES!

SoR: I guess his reputation does precede him.

Sound: Well, for those not in the know, Eric Ares was adopted by the O’Rion byes after a family tragedy at a young age. Not really concerned with the concept of humbleness, the boy grows up and believes himself to be the best thing God has ever done. In the short-lived Vendetta Championship Wrestling federation, Ares established himself as far and away the best competitor there as he was undefeated at the time VCW closed down.

SoR: Pretty impressive stuff, but do you think that his success there will translate here?

Sound: It had better, is all I have to say. I’ve heard many backstage rumblings about his charisma and skill…he better be good.

Ares removes his sunglasses and shirt, handing it to the woman after she holds the ropes open for him. He winks towards her, sending her into a slight swoon. As AVO looks on unimpressed, Ares demands that his opponent be checked for hidden weapons. Osbourne begrudgingly complies. When the official goes to check Ares, he mimics a backhand to the official and asks him to ring the bell.

Sound: I like him already.

SoR: Collar-and-elbow tie up now, Osbourne with the arm wrench and Ares immediately rakes the eyes to get out of it. Ares going to work with those right hands, he has the taller Osbourne backpedaling into the corner.

Sound: Ares seems rather crafty, he doesn’t waste time when it comes to cutting corners. Not my cup of tea per se, but at least he’s decisive.

SoR: He may be decisive, but now he’s on the defense as AVO takes advantage of a split-second showboating from Ares with a clothesline! Ares is quickly up and a quick armdrag into an armbar has Ares in trouble…

Sound: That may be his only downfall, the worst thing that can happen to greatness is for him to seemingly behave as if he’s the only one who knows it.

SoR: Personal experience?

Sound: You wish.

Ares works his way to his feet as AVO transitions into a headlock. Ares gets both near the ropes and pushes off, dropping AVO with a shoulderblock. He runs to the ropes as AVO rolls to his stomach expecting Ares to jump over but Ares drops an elbow to the back and points to his head in a ‘I’m smart’ manner. Ares takes AVO to his feet and whips him to the ropes, following in with a knee to the breadbasket and dropping AVO with a Russian Legsweep.

SoR: Ares showing some ring savvy here, he’s holding the advantage.

Sound: I can always appreciate someone who’s a step ahead.

SoR: Well I think Ares finds himself a FEW steps ahead as he’s not even going for the cover, he’s chatting up his valet…making after-match plans, perhaps?

Sound: Well, it is Axel Van Osbourne…I’d ignore him too but given it’s Ares’ first match he should be more attentive.

SoR: AVO takes advantage with a school boy…1…2…NO! Ares was almost embarrassed there!

Sound: Ares has a wild look in his eyes but AVO is coming…BEAUTIFUL Spinning Heel Kick from Ares! That’s how you take back control!

SoR: Ares goes for a cover, he gets a one count. Ares is back on AVO as his lovely looks on in approval. AVO fighting off Ares, he sends him off the ropes, back elbow drops down Ares! AVO will not allow Ares to keep control!

Sound: It’s admirable, I guess.

SoR: Osbourne setting up Ares for a Piledriver, Ares backdrops out of it. AVO scrambles up, swings for a clothesline, Ares catches the arms and with the go behind…Inverted Facelock Backbreaker! He follows it with a fluid Inverted DDT!

Sound: He’s so getting laid.

SoR: The match, Sound?

Sound: I am paying attention, but I can tell how she looks at him…he’s getting it.

SoR: She’s promiscuous, then?

Sound: Well, of course, but Eric Ares isn’t attracted to loose women, loose women are attracted to Eric Ares.

SoR: And you know that how? Ares lifts up Axel, he places him on the top rope…he looks to be setting up for a superplex…NO! Axel with a headbutt knocks Ares into a daze…he shoves him off!

Sound: And he’s right after him with a flying shoulderblock! Cover!

SoR: 1…2…NO! Ares gets the shoulder up! I think Ares is finding out that VCW isn’t FMW when it comes to competition!

Sound: No crap, Sherlock?

SoR: Anyway, Axel is feeling it now, but Ares dives out of the ring for a breather. Axel is after him and Ares stops…DROP TOE HOLE INTO THE STEPS!

The crowd ‘OOOHHHS’ at the impact as Ares has a look about him that he’s done playing around. He takes Axel to his feet and delivers a vicious snap suplex on the outside as the official’s count reaches 3. Ares is quick to work, taking up the protective covering on the outside, exposing the concrete. He sets up for a piledriver…

Sound: Well, this looks dangerous.

SoR: Excellent observation, Darkwing. But AVO is standing his ground and he counters by ramming Ares backfirst into the apron! Osbourne breaks the count and reaches over the ropes to try and pull Ares up.

Sound: Should’ve rolled him in first…

SoR: Ares counters with a stunner like maneuver across the top rope! Osbourne is a little groggy as he drops to a knee…

Ares sees his opening and remains on the apron, waiting for Osbourne to turn around and face the music. Ares’ valet looks on suggestively as Ares jumps and springboards towards a disoriented Osbourne.

SoR: SPRINGBOARD TORNADO DDT! Ares spikes him!

Sound: I told you.

SoR: Ares goes for the pin, Osbourne just gets the shoulder up before 3! But Ares senses the end is coming! He has AVO by the head, he lifts…I think he’s going for “Remember the Name”!

Sound: That’s a dumb ass move name.

SoR: AVO shifts his weight and lands on his feet, swinging neckbreaker to Ares!

Sound: He just doesn’t go away does he, he’s like a damn pest!

SoR: AVO for the cover, only a two count!

Axel, holding his head, takes Ares to his feet and goes for an Irish whip, dropping Ares on the rebound with a powerslam! The crowd begins to support Axel as he headbangs a couple of times. AVO grabs a dazed Ares to his feet, whips him into the corner and he rushes in after him, but Ares craftily swings his lower body away to avoid Osbourne, who crashes chest and face first into the turnbuckle. Ares delivers a pendulum kick to Osbourne and as Osbourne turns around…

Sound: Double A Spinebuster executed with SOUND authority!

SoR: Ares looks to his woman after that, and he…well, he implied an act for mature audiences only that she may or may not do.

Sound: This isn’t the WWE, Sonny. Just say that she’s going down on him tonight.

SoR: I don’t know that for sure, but Osbourne just went down from ERIC ARES’ GREATEST HITS! That Superkick found the mark and then some!

Sound: Here’s the cover…1…2…3! It’s OVER!

Cherry: Here is your winner…ERIC ARRRRRRESSSSSS!!!!

Eric Ares (7.94 APS + 2.1 votes – 0.1 penalty = 9.94 total)
Axel Van Osbourne (7.19 APS + 0.4 votes – 0.1 penalty = 7.49 total)

“Survival of the Sickest” by Saliva plays as Ares dusts his hands off after a hard-fought (he’d have you believe otherwise) win. The referee raises his hand as he takes his leave, valet in tow. As Ares gets back to the area from which he plucked the woman, he looks towards her boyfriend with a smirk…She starts to take her seat but Ares calmly grabs her hand and just gives her a look. She looks at her boyfriend and shrugs her shoulders as if to say ‘It’s Eric Ares, what do you expect?’ The boyfriend looks on furious as Ares merely says ‘I’m better than you before laughing and taking his leave, woman in tow.

Sound: Like I said, he’s getting laid.

SoR: Well, if he keeps it up, Ares will soon have gold around his waist.

Sound: Maybe. Decent match, Osbourne tried and failed. End of story.

SoR: You’re a ball of fun, you know that? More Ammunition after this!

We fade in backstage. Veronica Cherrywood, in all of her sexiness, is standing by with a pacing Chris Kelson. The look on his face is rather furious, yet beneath that resides a hint of grief. Cherrywood looks a bit nervous as Kelson stares a hole into her, trying to silently intimidate her into getting this over with.

Cherrywood: I’m standing by with Chris Kelson, fresh off of what can only be described as a massacre of former Broken Saint Gray. I want to get your thoughts on turning it around at least for tonight.

Kelson: I DON’T…Look, Veronica….I don’t give a damn about turning it around. So what, I beat Gray. He’s truly not on my level and lately it seems like I haven’t been on a level at all…but tonight was way bigger than him. It was way bigger than me.

Cherrywood: What do you mean?

Kelson: Jose…NO ONE deserves to go out the way Hostyle did. He was my mentor, my best friend and I failed to be there when he needed me…

???: So he’s your best friend now?

The camera pans out to a very cocky looking Chris Austin, dressed to compete. Kelson does all he can to not strike Austin who merely looks into the fury-filled eyes of his former friend.

Kelson: …what the hell do you want…

RCA: Nothing…I’m just a little insulted that he’s all of a sudden your best friend. I mean (overly dramatic) what about me, what about Radical?

Kelson: This is not about you yet! I will have revenge for Jose and myself…all of that crap we had to fend off, everything we did for you and you ruined it!

RCA: I didn’t ruin anything…me doing what I did to Hostyle was for both of us. He set my career back; he’s overshadowed you from day one. I’d appreciate you being more gracious.

Kelson: You didn’t do a damn thing for me! It was all for you…so what’s stopping me from crushing your throat right now? TELL ME?

RCA: Nothing…but if you put your hands on me I will have the hospital clear another bed for you to join Hostyle.

Kelson’s eyes grow wide as he forces Austin into the wall, holding Austin by his hoodie. Austin merely smiles as Kelson’s breathing grows heavy…murderous aura all around.

Kelson: WHY, CHRIS?

RCA: This…is why. But, I suggest you let me go.

Kelson: OR WHAT?

RCA: Keep holding me and find out. Come on…don’t forget how far we go back.

Kelson releases Austin begrudgingly, hoping to have Austin’s head in front of the whole world. Austin of course, doesn’t care.

RCA: That’s better. Now, since I have Romeo to annihilate AGAIN, I’m going to let that little spat slide, but I will say this…if you keep pushing for this confrontation I will gladly give you a Moment of Clarity…don’t make me execute you.

Kelson: To hell with your moment of clarity! You will pay for this, I swear it! No one knows you like I do…I am going to rip you apart.

RCA: Hardly…besides, you never knew me…Never.

RCA walks away as Kelson lifts an equipment crate and throws it through a catering table. Kelson lets out a primal roar as he proceeds to his locker room. Fade out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:24 am

The scene quickly jumps into view with an upset Drew Michaels on a manhunt backstage.

Drew: NICHOLAS! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

Drew happens upon a couple of stagehands, where he grabs one of them roughly. The wide-eyed employee is not sure what to think of it

Drew: Where is my cousin, have you seen him?!? WHERE?

Stagehand: I-I-…uh, I don’t know man, I haven’t seen him!

Drew roars to the heavens as Veronica Cherrywood runs up to the C-4 champion.

Cherrywood: Drew, Drew! I know this is a trying time for you, but can we get your thoughts about your C-4 title match?

Drew: It is not important! All that matters right now is that I find Nicholas and try to talk some sense into him.

Drew is obviously frustrated as his eyes are still reddened from that in-ring ‘exchange’ with Bryson. Cherrywood cautiously continues.

Cherrywood: Well, what about what Bryson said? Any reaction?

Drew: Have you seen Nicholas?

Cherrywood: We last saw him with you, Drew. You know that. No one knows where he is…

Drew: Well, until I discuss this with him…I will not have a reaction. That is not my family who I saw in that ring. I do not know who that imposter was…excuse me, Ms. Cherrywood.

The scene fades as Cherrywood looks on concerned. All we hear is Drew yell “NICK!” over and over.

SoR: Well folks, up next is a rematch of sorts from last week, with the winner of our Triple Threat, Nikko Nulthy Nathans, facing the man he did not pin last week week, Kaoru Hanayama…but I don’t like the look of this family rift.

Sound: Those guys again? They bored me half to death last week, are they back to finish the job? As for the family rift, it is glorious.

SoR: Cut them some slack Sound, they put on a good show last week I think.

Sound: That’s why your opinion doesn’t matter.

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from the Ryukyu Islands, Japan, weighing in at 320 pounds, he is the “Iron Goliath”, KAORU HANAYAMA!

The arena lights dim, as the low, powerful bass of “Take Sword” by RZA breaks out from the speakers. The audience already realizes what is to come. Most boo as Kaoru Hanayama's massive frame emerges from backstage with a blunt, glazed stare. Kaoru takes slow, heavy steps towards the ring, his face periodically shrouded by his swaying hair. Hanayama walks intimidatingly up the metal steps and menacingly steps through the ropes, wearing an emotionless look.

Sound: Oh Boy, this lug again.

SoR: Are you still insulting him? He nearly took your head off last week.

Sound: Please, the only way he’d catch me is if I had a twelve pound steak strapped to me, and even then, it’s a bit of a stretch.

Cherry: And his opponent, from San Salvador, El Salvador, weighing in at 220 pounds, NIKKO, NULTHY, NATHANS!

Cherry climbs out of the ring as “Little Things” by Danny Elfman hits the speakers. NNN appears at the ramp, and slowly makes his way down to the ring.

SoR: Nikko is in no rush to get into the ring with the Ogre that is Kaoru, and you can’t blame him.

Sound: I know; could you imagine that ass sitting on top of you? Even I would be worried.

Nikko hops onto the apron, but jumps down again as Kaoru charges. The referee is calling for Nikko to get into the ring.

SoR: Well there’s the bell, and Nikko Nulthy Nathans has it all to do today, even getting in the ring isn’t going to be an easy task.

Sound: Nikko Nulthy Nathans... You can tell his parents didn’t like him very much.

NNN gets back on the apron, but gets down to dodge another Kaoru charge.

SoR: He’s going to piss Kaoru off like this!

Kaoru slides out of the ring, and NNN jumps in at the same time.

Sound: Ha! Stupid fatty!

SoR: NNN gets himself into the ring, agitating Kaoru in the process. Kaoru looking to get back in, but a dropkick from NNN prevents that!

The dropkick sends Kaoru wheeling backwards, and he hits the barricade. Out of frustration, Kaoru kicks the steel steps, sending the top half of them flying.

SoR: Kaoru’s temper showing now! He jumps into the ring quickly as he can, and gets in, but NNN with another dropkick to send him into the corner! NNN takes a run up, and leaps onto Kaoru! And the punches are raining down!

Sound: That must be like jumping into a huge bean bag.

Kaoru shoves NNN down, but he leaps back up again, and continues punching with heavy blows. Kaoru seems slighty affected by the onslaught.

Sound: That’s gotta be like punching a concrete wall!

Kaoru grabs NNN, and lifts him into the air. He choke tosses NNN into the corner before delivering a body avalanche to his opponent, sending him crumpling to the mat.

SoR: And the strength now showing from Kaoru; he picks NNN back up, and forces against the turnbuckle, then hits him with an almighty slap to the chest! Here’s the Irish whip. NNN off the ropes, he ducks a lariat, and here he comes, catches Kaoru... Side Effect!

Sound: Nikko’s got a little strength in him, not too bad.

Both men start to drag themselves up, but it’s Nikko up first. Nikko tries to strike with kicks to the knees of Kaoru, trying to bring him down but it is no go for now.

SoR: Nikko trying to wear down the vertical base of Kaoru, working the knees…

Sound: Knees? What Knees? All I see is a tower of goo!

SoR: You just can’t be nice can you?

Sound: I was nice for 15 seconds. What more do I need to do?

After a multitude of strikes, Kaoru falls to one knee, and NNN drops him to the floor with a DDT.

SoR: DDT from NNN, to put him in the driver’s seat! NNN wants to finish this up! He’s stalking Kaoru, waiting for him to get up, he’s looking for the bicycle kick he calls N.N.N, but no! Kaoru dodges!

Sound: How the hell did he move his fat ass out of the way so quickly?! He’s a lot more agile than I knew…maybe there’s more to Yokozuna post-Subway diet than I thought.

SoR: NNN turns around quickly, but not quick enough to dodge Kaoru, who LEVELS him with a spinebuster! Cover comes...1...2...NO! Kick out! Nikko is up! He strikes a hard shot to the face of Kaoru! And another, and another! NNN with a surge of life here! Nikko rebounds off the ropes, looking for a big hit, but Kaoru ducks! Gorilla press slam flattens Nikko!

Sound: He has to avoid that power, there’s little chance for anyone if Kaoru gets his hands on you. He is rather powerful from what I’ve been told.

SoR: So there is decency in you?

Sound: Yeah, you just have to earn the privilege of it being bestowed upon you. These two, I just don’t care that much.

SoR: You sure cared about Eric Ares.

Sound: Not really, I just know superior talent when I see it.

SoR: Very hypocritical, I’d say…Kaoru off the ropes, going for the legdrop and the tree trunk finds the mark across Nathans’ chest!

Sound: Here’s the cover…Nikko got out at 2. Slightly surprised he can still breathe after that.

Kaoru snatches Nikko to his feet, and irish whips him into the ropes, NNN ducks the clothesline and manages to drop Kaoru with an impressive flying shoulderblock to the face, causing a busted lip!

SoR: Nathans may very well have a chance here, he’s drawn blood!

Sound: Nathans needs to hit something big and he needs to hit it fast.

SoR: Nathans waits for the big man to get to his feet…he bounces again off the ropes and runs straight into a GOLIATH LARIAT! Christ, Kaoru turned him inside out with that one!

Sound: Alright, alright…that wasn’t bad by any stretch. Straight out of the Kenta Kobashi playbook.

Kaoru stands over a lifeless Nikko. He stares at him for a moment then drags him up to his feet.

SoR: And look at Kaoru, he’s not going for the cover! He just wants to inflict pain. He’s setting him up, and nails a GOLIATH DRIVER!

Sound: Well, Nikko gave it all he had, which wasn’t much in my estimation but it’s academic now.

SoR: Cover...1...2…3!!!! And mercifully, this one is finished!

Cherry: Here is your winner…KAORUUUUU HANAYAMAAAAAA!!!

Kaoru Hanayama (8.1 APS + 1.9 votes = 10.0 total)

Nikko Nulthy Nathans (7.93 APS + 0.6 votes = 8.53 total)

“Take Sword” by RZA hits as Kaoru leaves the ring, looking back at his conquest. NNN sits up still dazed after what just happened. Kaoru gives a cut-throat sign and walks off, his job done for the night.

SoR: It was a valiant effort from Nikko, but he was just outmatched by a fearsome opponent.

Sound: It was inevitable, admit it. Nikko had a decent gameplan with sticking and moving, but you can’t really win that many matches with striking alone, you’ve gotta do some grapples. But, Kaoru was too strong and too hefty to lose that sort of game.

SoR: I guess the nice Sound was only for two matches.

Sound: Nope…one, I’m not that nice. Two, people are to try and impress me at all times. Pretty simple.

SoR: Ugh…more Ammunition after this.

The scene opens up to a shot of the rooftop of the FMW arena. The city lights a twinkling in the background as the howling wind blows rubbish through the air. A sudden flash of movement grabs the camera’s attention and the scene zooms in on a dark shape hovering near the edge of the rooftop. Despite the fact his face is covered in a deep cowl and he is dressed in a plain black cloak it is clear that this man is Abel Steele and he is crouching on the roof ledge instinctively adjusting his balance to allow for the swirling wind as it threatens to blow him over.

Steele: Drew Michaels once asked me to step in if he ever got out of line. He said that he hoped someone would be there to reel him back if he ever went too far.

Abel continues to look away from the camera out into the dark night. As he appears to be gazing intensely at something the camera follows his view around to reveal….nothing. After a few moments of silence Abel begins to speak once more without looking at the camera.

Steele: I thought that time was now. I thought that Drew had lost focus. I thought that Drew needed to be reined in. I thought that he was out of control. I thought Drew had gone too far…..

Steele breaks off as he pauses to stare heavenward once more, looking to the heavens for answers that are not there. He gently spins a small item over and over in the palm of his hand, caressing it gently with each turn.

Steele: I was….wrong

Slowly Abel brings his hand up to his forehead, fist clenched tight over the small object held in his grasp. Steele slowly opens his fingers to reveal a silver woman’s necklace and pendant which slips slowly out of hand, each link of the chain flowing one after the other out of his palm until the end of the necklace finally hooks around his pinky finger, dangling out over the edge of the building.

Steele: Drew Michaels is the hero FMW deserves. I thought that somehow I could be the hero FMW wanted. A man who could stand virtuous and proud in the face of all that is vile and evil in this god forsaken company.

Steele’s fists clenched and opened, clenched and opened as he spoke

Steele: I now know this does not work. The reality is if you want to remove a stain you need to get your hands dirty….If you want to remove scum then you need an abrasive agent to remove it. If Drew Michaels is the hero FMW deserves then I…..

The audience gasps as for the first time Steele glances back at the camera revealing his face to the fans. Steele’s face is lined with black and red camouflage face paint. The motif is very dark and the quirky smile on his face does not touch his eyes.

Steele: I will be the hero FMW needs.

With that Abel drops the pendant over the edge of the building. He quickly shoves the camera man down to the ground and without hesitation or consideration launches himself out into the dark night over the edge of the building rooftop. The camera man quickly struggles back to his feet and races to the edge of the building to capture the carnage but the only thing we see is the pendant Abel was holding tumbling toward the ground. As it falls we clearly see the face of a dead woman captured on a photo within alongside a photo of a much younger Abel Steele. Finally the pendant reaches the pavement and shatters into many pieces on impact. The camera pans around to reveal an otherwise empty and silent night as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:26 am

SoR: Steele’s going far with that attitude.

Sound: Far out of his mind…

Cherry: The following contest is an AMMUNITION VERSUS CORRUPTION match scheduled for one fall!

“Moment of Clarity” by Jay-Z begins to sound out from the sound system. As the arena goes dark as red and white strobe light flash over the entrance way, A thick cloud of fog billows out onto the stage and Austin steps menacingly with a rhythmic bounce through the cloud as Jay-Z begins to rap. He proceeds slowly with an arrogant swagger then all of a sudden his head whips to the side as he pulls up his hood a little to acknowledge a woman, whose booing stopped and became replaced with silent worry. He winks at her then hops onto the apron and stands on the top rope to survey the arena.

Cherry: Introducing first, now hailing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada by way of San Jose, California…weighing 242 pounds…CHRIS AUSTIN!

SoR: Folks this next match is an interdivisional battle for supremacy between Chris Austin and Romeo.

Sound: I hardly think Austin gives a damn about divisions SoR. This new and improved Austin only cares about one thing: winning. And to be honest, all he does against Romeo is win….

SoR: Austin has been a changed man lately, a self-proclaimed ‘Ronin’, among other things. It first started with turning on his former stablemate and annihilating him into the ground…

Sound: And with good reason!

SoR: What reason could possibly be good enough for the destruction of Hostyle in such a fashion?!?!?

Sound: Plenty, plus obviously no one though he was out of line and came to Jose’s assistance.

SoR: Yeah, because Austin damn well made sure of it by trapping Kelson in the locker room!

Sound Hey, that was just for his own benefit. Kelson hasn’t had the same ‘clarity’ of late that Austin has.

SoR: Or the pedo tendencies or the misogynistic views or the same over inflated sense of self importance…

The commentators are interrupted as “Come to Life” by Alter Bridge pumps out strong from the speakers. The house lights turn red as Romeo makes his entrance, slowly walking down the ramp and to the ring. When he gets inside of it, he climbs on one of the turnbuckles and glares around at the audience like a hunting hawk, as red sparks fall from the rafters.

SoR: Speaking of changed men, last week Romeo made a move that certainly surprised a lot of people.

Sound: Dumbfounded is more like it! Why would a great man like Romeo team up with an insufferable pontificator like Drew Michaels?

SoR: Well indeed it did sound like a strange collaboration at first but it appears that, for now at least, Romeo is a Broken Saint and his agenda fits with Saint Drew’s ideology.

Sound: Yeah, the gratification of Drew!

SoR: Well some have been questioning the intentions of The Broken Saints lately but I for one have complete faith in Drew Michaels, the man has never let FMW down before.

Sound: Zealot! Why don’t you focus on the match at hand instead of talking about Drew Michaels!

With that the referee signals for the bell and the match is underway. Austin circles the ring with a cocky swagger that incites a chant of “You Suck” from the pro Romeo crowd

SoR: Looks like the crowd agrees with me Sound.

Sound: I would expect nothing less from a bunch of imbeciles. At least Austin has learnt his lesson. He couldn’t care less what the crowd wants.

SoR: He also appears to be into this match early as he is going at Romeo with a series of left and right jabs and follows up with an enziguri to the jaw of his opponent.

Sound: Did you hear that? That was the Sound of Romeo’s jaw breaking I’m sure.

Romeo falls back to his corner and nurses his jaw for a moment or two as Austin pompously struts around the ring, lapping up the boos of the crowd. Romeo has seen enough of Austin’s antics and launches an launches a stinging assault of his own.

SoR: Right, left, right by Romeo, Austin reeling now from the blows as Romeo takes him off his feet with a textbook Russian Legsweep.

Sound: You can feel the animosity in this match.

SoR; Well these two do have quite a history, Sound.

Sound: It’s been one-sided history. What I fail to understand is that Austin, as much as I hate to say it, has flat out dominated Romeo in actual in-ring competition…but Romeo is the one that has the title shot? Now if the shoe was on the other foot, we’d hear Drew crow to all that this is unfair! So, for a person who we know has looked up to Michaels…why is it OK?

SoR: BECAUSE THE MAN SAID HE’D RAPE A DAMN CHILD!

Sound: Look I don’t condone rape either but I’ve had my ‘off-kilter’ moments…things are said. Besides, if Austin wins then it won’t matter, he’ll have a claim.

SoR: Look, let’s just stick to the match. Once they get the initial burst out the way I am sure they will settle back into their normal style.

Sound: We can only hope…

Austin is now back on his feet and shakes away the cobwebs as Romeo signals for him to come again. Austin comes at him and the two tie up centre ring.

SoR: Austin wins that showdown with an inverted neck breaker!

Sound: This new Austin is really on his game it seems. It helps that he’s dumbed down his offense considerably.

Austin parades around the ring, pointing and laughing at the fallen Romeo as he does so.

SoR: He is also more full of himself than Seth Omega

Sound: LIES! Austin is backing it up with actions. Look at him standing over Romeo now.

SoR: I think you call it gloating Sound. Austin now with a hook of the leg, 1 and a kick out by Romeo. That was way too early for a cover.

Sound: I think it was a smart move. Make Romeo kick out and use his energy.

Romeo springs to his feet after the kick out and readjusts his gaze on Austin. Austin motions for Romeo to bring it as he advances, but Romeo stops him with a poke to the eye.

SoR: Romeo onto Austin and this time he gets the takedown with a solid belly to belly suplex.

Romeo moves in to follow up the move with a knee drop to the sternum.

SoR: And nobody home! Austin rolled away as Romeo telegraphed that move in.

Sound: What is lost on all of this is the way Austin has come out of incredible personal tragedy and begun to turn his professional career around lately. The old Chris Austin would still be on the floor moaning about it, not anymore though.

SoR: Wait until the match ends. Besides, you have to wonder if Romeo’s focus is entirely on this match or if he has got one eye on a bigger prize

Sound: Spooning with Michaels? Please, there’s no excuse. Austin just seems to have Romeo’s number.

SoR: No I meant the FMW Championship match at Lethal Injection.

Romeo back on his feet again stumbles into the corner and talks to himself a little, finally knocking himself in the head a few times in frustration.

SoR: Romeo needs to regain his focus here…

Sound: And he really needs all the momentum he can get going up against TyranT!

SoR: I won’t disagree with that. TyranT is a formidable champion and it’s easy to see how Romeo could be distracted from this match.

Austin moves in on Romeo who is holding himself up in the corner. Romeo fires a toe kick sending Austin back a bit before dropping him with a running knee to the side of the face. Romeo lifts him off the ground for more offense, firing off some hard elbows to the back but when Romeo goes for an Irish Whip, Austin counters with a hard Irish Whip into the corner. A dark smile crosses his face before he explodes towards the dazed and cornered Romeo before he unleashes a series of devastating blows on his opponent.

Sound: Where’s the Prodigy when you need them, Austin is treating Romeo like a punching bag.

SoR: He calls it ‘Smack My Bitch Up’ and if anything will grab Romeo’s attention back to where it should be that will!

Sound: I wouldn’t be surprised if Austin just knocked Romeo completely into next week after that.

Romeo is fallen on the ground and shows little sign of getting up anytime soon. Austin takes the opportunity to smirk eerily to the crowd. Austin remains uncharacteristically more methodical than usual, motioning for Romeo to bring it as he crouches to watch Romeo recover.

SoR: Austin is getting creepier by the minute here as some fans with small children are looking to leave the arena.

Sound: Good riddance. This isn’t some pussy organization, this is FMW.

Austin nonchalantly wanders over to Romeo and drags the fallen Saint up by his hair.

SoR: RCA in complete control here as Romeo doesn’t even appear capable of raising his arms in defense.

Austin looks heavenward momentarily and blows a kiss to that woman he eyed in the crowd. He lifts and then hits Romeo with a modified Fisherman’s DDT.

SoR: Redemption DDT! Redemption DDT! Romeo is in big trouble after that…

Sound: And surely that was a message hitting that move on the newest member of the Broken Saints! Suck it, Michaels!

SoR: Whatever the reason was that was a sickening impact and it looks like Austin isn’t finished yet.

Sound: Austin signals for the end…write this one down in the book it’s over…and to be honest I expected a much better confrontation than this.

Austin lifts Romeo with a Gutwrench but somehow Romeo is able to instinctively grasp the referee’s shirt with one arm and in a fluid motion sling the referee through the ropes. The commotion interrupts Austin who releases Romeo from the hold only to see the referee signal for the bell.

SoR: Romeo has intentionally placed his hands on the ref, that’s an automatic DQ!

Sound: Gay.

Cherry: Here is your winner by DISQUALIFICATION, representing Ammunition: CHRISSSSS AUSTINNNNN!!!!!

Chris Austin (8.32 APS + 2.0 votes = 10.32 total)
Romeo (2.83 APS + 0.3 votes – 0.2 penalty = 2.93 total)

Romeo takes the opportunity to roll out of the ring as Austin storms around the ring in frustration. He moves towards the referee and leans over the ropes, hurling abuse at him for stopping the match. The referee motions back that he had no choice.

SoR: Austin not taking this too well at all!

Sound: Of course you wouldn’t understand that there is no honour in winning by disqualification. To Austin, who fashions himself a samurai without a master, I imagine that is very important.

SoR: There is no honor in being a samurai without a master. Regardless it was an impressive display by Austin and you can’t help but wonder, if he can maintain this current form, whether Austin will be back in line for a title shot sooner than later.

Sound: Are you kidding? First he gets a win over our very own FMW Commissioner, and then he euthanizes Hostyle. Now he just landed a DQ win over the number one contender in a match he was largely dominating. I would go so far as saying he should replace Romeo in the Lethal Injection main event…I can’t believe I just said that.

As Dalby Sound continues to talk up Austin’s resurrection Romeo sneaks back ringside and begins searching under the ring.

SoR: Romeo’s back and he’s got a chair. Maybe he finally has his mind on tonight.

Sound: Look out Austin!

Austin turns around but only in time to take a stiff chair shot to the gut, dropping him to the floor in agony. Romeo drops the chair on the fallen Austin and turns away to exit the ring. As soon as Romeo’s back is turned a blur rushes forth from the crowd and into the ring.

Sound: Hey! Who the hell is that?! And what the hell are they doing to Austin?

SoR: It’s that damned Kelson! Kelson is here and he’s after payback for last week!

Sound: Payback? This is a sneak attack after Romeo took Austin down with a cheap shot!

Kelson hammers away at RCA with a series of blows to the head and upper body, clearly all sense has left him and he is being driven purely by rage.

Sound: Someone get Kelson off him!

Kelson shows no signs of slowing but somehow Austin manages to grab a hold of the bottom rope with one hand and pulls himself out from under Kelson and out of the ring.

SoR: Kelson ain’t finished, he just picked up that chair!

Sound: Austin’s getting out of dodge, smart man!

Austin high tails it over the barrier and out into the crowd as Kelson slams the chair down on the turnbuckle in frustration.

SoR: Austin was lucky to escape there…

Sound: That was disgraceful! Romeo and Kelson taking cheap shots at Austin

Kelson continues battering the chair against the ring posts before flinging it out of the ring and going after Austin. Romeo, who had watched the entire attack from the ramp turns away with a smile and begins to head to the back stage. Just as he hits the top of the ramp, TYRANT hits him in the back of the knee from behind with his nightstick and then across the face!

SoR: What now? Where did TyranT come from?

Tyrant pauses over Romeo a moment before disappearing back stage. TyranT twirls his nightstick and yells “About ya priority….Get it Straight, PunK! Ah’m the damn champ, and ya’ not gon’ forget it!”

Sound: Now that was a message!

SoR: That was another sneak attack is what that was!!

Sound: Maybe, but at least this one had a point. That was just TyranT’s way of saying Romeo had better not be looking past him like he probably looked past Austin tonight…

Drew Michaels appears from the backstage area as TyranT quickly takes his leave. Michaels helps Romeo to his feet and assists him backstage.

SoR: Well I think he made his point Sound….More Ammunition after this!

The camera flashes backstage to reveal Eric Scorpio standing in front of a few rather large backstage crates, hidden away deep within the hallways of the backstage area of the arena. Scorpio with his body directed opposite to the camera has his head bowed, yet with a swift tilt of his head, he realizes that he’s not alone. In knowing the camera man was there, he began to speak

Scorpio: So... here I am.

Scorpio can’t help himself as he tilts around to stare into the camera. Taking a step forward he pale cheeks glow with the rays of the overhead lights.

Scorpio: On my show and I don't have a match? Nor, do I even, have a rematch for the C-4 Title that I just lost?... Drew should be defending that title against me, not Steele.

Showing little emotion as he spoke, almost in knowingly holding back his real emotions, his real attitude, he continues.

Scorpio: But surprise surprise, FMW screws me again. And now I get put in a match against Danse Macabre for another shot at the C-4 championship. Suppose thanks are in order here to TyranT, giving me another chance at my show's top title. Very admirable. It almost warms my heart. Almost touching me right here.

Scorpio reaches up with his right hand and places it on his upper left chest. With that sarcastic tone in his voice still and somewhat of a angered smile, he lets out more words.

Scorpio: So Drew, I wish you a solid match tonight. But you better keep that title nice and warm, because some day very soon, you and I are going to dance yet again, and you are not going to walk away as champion. After Supremacy, I will have two guaranteed cracks at that title, and trust me when I say it'll only take me one to succeed.

A confident appeal grows within Eric as his words become more meaningful and his expression becomes more firm.

Scorpio: Which brings me back to FMW screwing me. So I'm not going to wait anymore. I'm not going to bid my time. I'm going to get pro-active.

Scorpio: After Supremacy, I'm going to sit back and watch one particular match, as two men fight back and forth, for a title that solely belongs to me…

Scorpio takes a closer step towards the camera, the grin slowly fadng away, as a serious, almost sadistic glare emerges from Scorpio’s eyes and lips.

Scorpio: I will get it back, I will cripple anyone who stands in my way. No matter who is holding the title at the end of the night. No more screwing around. This hallowed man will get back what is rightfully his.

After speaking these words, Eric swiftly lifts his arms and head to above, allowing his body to be entirely enlightened by the light above. A blissful grin on his face as he slowly returns his head and arms to a level position, in doing so, casting a deep shadow over his face as he spoke his last words.

Scorpio: Whether I pry it off TyranT or Romeo's motionless body...my return to the throne will be a Hallowed journey, littered with the broken dreams of those who stand in my way.

Those words were truly hallow as Eric stares with his cold white-filled eyes into the camera, allowing his words to sink in and his purpose to be evidently true.

SoR: Scorpio was making a statement right there, putting Romeo and Tyrant on notice, and if I was them I’d be watching my back, nothing like having a former World Champion calling for his belt back.

Sound: Pfft, just direct him to the gift shop, I hear the FMW Championship belt is at a discounted price! Only sold at FMW shops or online at www.fmwshop.com.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:27 am

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the next match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FULL METAL WRESTLING C-4 CHAMPIONSHIP, and its is under C-4 Rules!!

“Amazin’” by Kanye West hits the PA as from the top of the stage emerges Drew Michaels. With a somber expression and a few looks to the crowd he casually walks down the ramp, seemingly weighted heavily by thoughts of this coming match and earlier events.

Cherry: Introducing first… hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania….weighing in at 235 pounds...He is the CURRENT C-4 CHAMPION…DREW MICHAELS!!!

As Drew reaches the ring, he gradually makes his way to the metal stairs and eventually steps into the ring. With a moment to the crowd he unexpectedly turns his back to the ramp and demands the ring-side crew to hand him a mic. With a few seconds passing we eventually see “The Savior of FMW” readying himself to speak.

Drew: It has been a while, has it not…It has been too long for FMW, without YOUR champion. Those that have profited from my temporary absence, those that merely held this belt for me; Those that sought to reign while I was gone have been exposed... none of that matters. Nick…I do not know what has gotten into you, but I will fix this. No, WE will fight this and beat this. I do not know where you are, but hear my words…we will be a family again. But until then, I will be the champion that FMW needs…strong, resilient. No more will you have to look at the likes of Skyler Striker and Jason Roy as your champions, for I am here and I will save you all. For I have begun the crusade to free all of you. So I will not stop until…

Suddenly, "TNT" by AC/DC begins to play, and from the stage emerges a driven Abel Steele, seemingly having enough of listening of Drew.

Drew: And then there were those who looked to stop us…well unfortunately it is time to make an example.

With no hesitation Abel sprints for the ring and slides in with a swift action. Seeing Drew already facing him with lifted fists, his quick entrance has only stopped the words of Drew.

Cherry: And his opponent… he is the current GOLD CARD HOLDER… hailing from Perth, Australia...weighing in at 222 pounds…ABEL STEELE!!!

SoR: And here we have quite the match. The newly declared C-4 Champion in Drew versus the young, rising star, gold card winner Abel Steele. I’m calling quite the close match here.

Sound: Well you say that but how much experience do each of them have? A rookie versus a veteran? You’ve got to play Drew as the favorite. Though we’ll see how the boxer does without his punches.

SoR: Right you are, the C-4 rules specifically ban the repetitive use of closed fists, so if Abel is going to try and use them, he needs to deliver a singular knockout punch.

Sound: But it looks like Drew knows that... And there is the bell!

In the ring, Drew is showing his cheek to Abel, offering a free punch to kick off the match. Abel slowly moves forward, clenching his fists, it looks like he might want to use up his punch now. Drew begins to grin as Abel winds up. And with a quick execution Abel delivers a massive…

Sound: WHAT A BITCH SLAP!! Drew twisting his body from the recoil… I love it!

SoR: Seems like Abel knows the rules too, he’s saving the punch for later. But what a powerful shot and Abel looks to take advantage of it!

Sound: Drew’s fault for not being ready quick enough, But I just want to see that punch…I don’t like Steele…but there’s no denying that the ultra-arrogant Michaels would be put to sleep if Abel nails him.

SoR: Not according to Drew! He preps himself for a quick sprint at Abel, and delivers a solid takedown to Abel. Now what’s it going to be? Drew winds up and delivers one forceful slap to the cheek of Abel! PAY BACK IS A BITCH…Literally! Drew is showing that he wont be intimidated. Now to his feet, he begins to lift Steele in a headlock grapple.

Sound: And hopefully now this bitch fight can turn into a match

SoR: Drew begins to lifts Steele up. Gradually lifted the rather limp Steele, the slap wasn’t that har- SMALL PACKAGE! 1…

Sound: Kick out by Drew! Both men back up to their feet-The HELL! Drew rises and BAMM!! Punch to the nose and Drew is straight back down, glazed look in his eye! Ref making the warning to Steele, next warning and it’s his rope break gone. He should’ve saved it for that ‘Unhappy Meal Combo’ that he’s patented.

SoR: Irish whip by Abel to the lifted Drew, and an attempt at an Arm Drag! Countered, Drew attempting a lariat, Countered! Steele with a quick STO, IT CONNECTS!

Sound: Abel is pulling some good technique here, keeping the vet down and low to the canvas. It seems like he’s put some extra time in the training ring for this one…impressive.

SoR: Drew starting to stand up while Abel quickly locks in a headlock. Quick standing switch into a Hammerlock by Steele, and a sweep to drop Drew back down to the mat. And now Steele gradually switches it into a dragon clutch. He’s got Drew’s number tonight!

Sound: He’s got that clutch cinched in tight right in the middle of the ring! Drew’s too far from the ropes! Tap out!

SoR: And he’s well aware of that, as the pain is starting to set in! Drew looks for an answer and finds one!! He somehow manages to roll out of the hold, and while on his back, hits Steele with a swift kick to the head!

Sound: That’s like hitting the target dead center, connected right between the eyes!

SoR: Drew is up and Steele is eventually back up, as well. Drew with a Clothesline attempt, but Steele ducks, and kicks Drew to his midsection, and Irish whips him to the corner. Steele with a Spear into the turnbuckle, followed by a kneeling uppercut elbow to the bent-over Michaels!

Sound: Drew’s title could be slipping here; Steele’s building that momentum.

SoR: Steele stands Drew up away from the corner, and goes for a Suplex. NO! He feinted the suplex and sat out into a DDT, The savior of FMW is down!

Sound: And he goes for the cover! 1…2…NO, DAMMIT!

SoR: Drew kicks out, and Steele’s just getting into it! And, what’s this? Looks like he’s heading up to the top floor! He must be looking to damage Drew more with an aerial assault…

Sound: He must really be desperate, Steele’s not much for the high-flying but he slips up the ropes giving Drew time to create a plan!

SoR: Drew just stood up, and is running towards Steele! He runs up the ropes and wraps his right arm around Steele's neck...

Sound: STEELE’S GOING DOWN!

SoR: DREW JUST TOSSED STEELE BACK WITH A SUPERPLEX! Steele just had his body laid out, and he manages to slide out of the ring from the momentum as soon as he was dropped! I gotta admit – that was EPIC!

The crowd busts out the “HOLY SHIT!” chants, as Drew lays in the ring, and Steele out of it.

Sound: And the crowd agrees with you, Sonny. Steele may very well be knocked out! If so, all Drew needs to do is drag Steele back into the ring and pin him.

SoR: But that move took a lot out of our GLORIOUS savior. Look at him huffing and puffing in there!

Sound: You just love him don’t you, either way, he’s rolling out after Steele, who we have no idea whether or not he’s awake. We’ve seen no signs of him at all for quite sometime now.

Drew rolls out in the direction where Steele’s body slid out, but doesn’t find Steele there. He checks under the ring, but to no Steele. He then stands up from his under-ring search, and Steele surprises him with a quick baseball slide from within the ring, missing, slides out of the ring and then delivers a whooping great punch to the face, sending Michaels crumpling in a heap.

Sound: HA! The crazy kid has lost it, look the ref just announced that Steele’s lost his rope break, one more punch and Steele is gone!

SoR: Steele, sensing the win grabs Michaels and rolls him into the ring, following behind and goes for the pin on Drew. 1…2…KICKOUT!

Sound: HA! Steele wasted his rope break for nothing.

SoR: Steele is getting more aggressive now, he lifts Drew up only to deliver a swift gut shot before applying…well I haven’t seen this technique from Steele before…

Sound: Steele applies a grapple for an inverted suplex, he’s drops him on the ropes feet first…Rope-Hung Stunner that he calls PURE JUSTICE!! Abel pulling out a big move there, not bad, punk!

SoR: And the cover! 1…2…THR-NO!!!

Sound: Another kick out?!?!?

Steele rolls onto his back amazed, as well, while the crowd roars madly at the sight of Drew kicking out. Both men struggle to crawl towards the ropes on opposite sides of the ring, and both get back onto their feet before the C-4 count of 20.

SoR: Both men are looking spent, Drew has taken it all and kept himself standing and Abel has dealt it all and not managed to get it done. As they lean up against the ropes. Drew is now walking exhaustedly towards the center of the ring, and Steele suddenly charges at him! Drew dodges a spear, catches a Steele arm, and places his own around Steele’s neck! Looks like he’s going to counter with another STO!

Sound: COUNTERED!!

SoR: But Steele manages to prevent Drew from getting his arm in place by lifting it, and stomping on Drew’s foot! Elbow to the temple by Steele, which causes Drew to stand back, Steele follows with a hard knee to the gut! Steele hooks Drew up, he may be going for ‘Pure Justice’ again…

Sound: It’s a wra- NO! Drew’s able to wriggle free! Drew turns around, and Steele throws a left fist. FIST CAUGHT BY DREW!

SoR: Steele tries for an right, but Drew catches it too! Drew yanks Steele towards him, and nails him with a vicious superman punch to the jaw, causing Steele to collapse down to the canvas!

Sound: Glass jaw, eh boy?

SoR: Warning for Drew there, no clenched fists…

Sound: The savior giving penance to Steele, I bet you think Abel deserved that.

SoR: But this isn’t over yet, Drew going down to pick up Abel, WAIT POSSUM PIN!! 1..2…TH-KICKOUT!!

Sound: That kid wont let up, taking it all to Drew and when Drew gets the upper hand he has to pull some shit like that. Steele’s not done yet though as he quickly rises before Drew. He applies a Cloverleaf on Drew. And Steele isn’t letting up one bit!

SoR: After a few cranking, Steele asks the ref to check Drew.

Sound: I can hear the cries of the followers now… “Un-fucking-believable! Steele now has Drew incapacitated, how could a rookie do that…he’s only human, no man can stop the messiah!” Boo-hoo! I like it, Repenovich!!

Drew lets out a pain-filled scream, while Steele continuously applies the pressure.

SoR: I’ll tell you this. Drew Michaels is showing some extreme fortitude, as he continues to hold on!

Sound: There’s no shame in tapping out when there’s no escape. But just you wait, I’d bet the savior will rise again!!

SoR: Fanboy much?

Sound: More like it takes a lot to defeat Drew…he’s our version of Hulk Hogan…

SoR: Drew’s way too proud to just quit. It’s obvious that it’s going to take a hell of a lot more to get him to submit!

Right on cue as if Steele heard SoR, he suddenly begins to twist his upper body left and right in order to torque Drew’s injured lower back.

SoR: Oh God, I can’t bear see this! Drew is withering in the pain and trying to find a way out! WAIT-He’s just gone limp.

Sound: Don’t worry, SoR. Steele has eased the pressure and is now waiting for the Ref to lift Drew’s hand. 1..2…

SoR: Double U Tee-eff!?!?!… Michaels quickly applies as much power and speed into leaping for the ropes closest to him.

Sound: YOUR DAMN MESSIAH HAS AWOKEN!! HE’S ALMOST THERE, DAMMIT!!

SoR: Steele tries to readjust to apply the pressure, but the ref see’s something Steele doesn’t…DREW’S LEFT ARM IS ON THE ROPES!

Sound: Drew is free and he quickly and smartly rolls to the outside, giving time to try and reboot his body to wrestle. He’s struggling to breathe let alone win the match.

SoR: And Steele sees that, but he’s still feeling the effects too.

Sound: Steele slowly rolls out of the ring to where Michaels was, no sign though. Not this again…

SoR: Steele looks left and right but sees no champ, he’s going to check under the ring and DAMN! Steele lifted the ring curtain and was met with a straight palm strike to the face!!

Sound: Steele is down and withering and Michaels is slowly rolling out…I don’t think the ref saw that too well, looked more like a punch, we are still live people.

SoR: Both men are spent on the outside and both men are glad it’s a C-4 rules match now!

Sound: Damn right, no 10 counts here, they’ve got til 20 to re-cop and slide into the ring.

SoR: The count is at 7…

Both men are stirring, but staying grounded no doubt waiting out the 20 seconds.

Sound: 12…13…

SoR: Both men trying to get to a knee, now a second knee

Sound: 15…16…

SoR: They are crawling for the ring, both slowly lifting themselves up.

Sound: 18…19…

SoR: And both men leap at the last second, just as the ref yells 20, he’s not calling for the bell, both men made it.

Sound: Now we have pensioners day at FMW, both men struggling to even get to their feet with the ropes beside them.

SoR: Steele is the first to stand tall and he slowly moves towards Drew, he positions himself for a suplex grapple, but Drew delivers a Manhattan Drop, grabs Abel’s neck and WICKED DDT!!! STEELE IS LAID OUT, THE SAVIOR IS ROLLING ABEL OVER FOR THE PIN!! The ref starts the count…1…2…3…WAIT!!! WHAT’S THE REF LOOKING AT???

Steele’s seen where he is and put his leg against the ropes. He’s going to use his rope break.

Sound: But the fool used it before…It’s all over now.

SoR: And the ref’s hand goes down…THREEEE!!!!

Cherry: The winner of this contest as the result of a pinfall…and the REIGNING Full Metal Wrestling C-4 Champion…DREW MICHAELS!!!

Drew Michaels (8.48 APS + 1.8 votes = 10.28 total)

Abel Steele (8.46 APS + 0.5 votes – 0.1 penalty = 8.86 total)

SoR: Absolutely incredible! Both these men are 100% spent. And here comes the ref to hand Michaels his rightful title… Ladies and Gentlemen your C-4 Champion!! Steele is crushed…He thought that tonight was his night finally, but it wasn’t meant to be.

“Amazin’” by Kanye West plays as Abel pulls himself up while Drew stands on the second rope, kissing his championship. Abel and Drew lock eyes, and Drew offers his hand out. Abel grabs it reluctantly as Michaels says “Anytime you want a rematch, just ask”. Drew leaves the ring holding up his champion as Abel leans on the ropes staring on. At that point, Chris Austin runs out from the crowd and into the ring…he brushes against his thigh quickly and with a snap of the wrist produces a retractable baton as the crowd’s cheers turns into boos of warning.

Sound: Looks like we have more action…

SoR: Austin’s in the ring! LOOK OUT ABEL, DREW TURN AROUND!

As Steele backpedals, he is on the receiving end of a harsh CRACK! across his upper back and shoulder area. Steele drops down to the mat semi-conscious, writhing in pain and barely moving as Austin twirls his baton and squats over his conquest… Austin stares with an almost sadistic look expressed on his face.

SoR: DAMN YOU AUSTIN, WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS STICK YOUR NOSE IN OTHER’S BUSINESS?!?!?

Sound: Because he can?

The boos of the crowd causes Drew to turn around, and the sight he is confronted with causes rage in his eyes as he sprints back to the ring.

SoR: AND THE SAVIOR IS HERE!! He’s blind sided Austin with a punch to the back of the head, knocking him down. And now a couple of stomps! That baton goes out of the ring and Austin just got dropped with a Facebreaker! Drew has his head, trying to lock in “Revelations” but AHH THE COWARD!!

Sound: Austin has rolled out of the ring and sprinted to the fan barricade and crawling up the ramp…WHAT RESOURCEFULLNESS!!

As Austin grabs his baton, he remains seated with a smile as blood trickles from the side of his face before “Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron sounds up. Christian G. Smitten walks out to the entranceway, a scowl on his face…

SoR: Well with Steele down, Drew seems concerned and furious at the same time…

Smitten: Well, with these recent developments I feel the need to assert myself into the fray and straighten things out. So, Austin, you scalawag…you think it is funny to sneak attack someone from behind?

Austin shrugs confidently.

Smitten: Good, because I haven’t forgotten that you attacked me rather similarly at Ammunition 9.4. So, I want to see how you do against a man when he knows you are coming. At Lethal Injection, you, Chris Austin will face…ABEL STEELE.

The crowd cheers as a just rising Abel nods in an ‘It’s on.’ manner. Austin merely gives a dirty look to Abel as Drew stands in the ring dumbfounded.

Smitten: I hope you kill each other but don’t worry you two, I have it from the mouth of TyranT that you two will get acquainted a bit earlier than Lethal Injection. As for you, Michaels…well; I don’t like you enough to tell you what you’ll be doing at that event. Truthfully, if these sheep didn’t worship you I wouldn’t put you on the card, but that’s bad business. So, at Supremacy, you’ll discover your fate for Lethal Injection. Until then, I suggest you pay attention to the brand of that you fight…Corruption. They just may have the answer you seek but until then, Ladies and Gentlemen, your ‘proud’, ‘resilient’, C-4 Champion…Drew Michaels. Sonny Repenovich, end the show.

Michaels glares on as Smitten retreats to the back. The crowd isn’t sure what to make of this.

Sound: You mean FMW’s proud Messiah Drew “The holy one” Michaels. You’re such a suck up, is that what losing to him does to people?

SoR: I’m not the one trying to imply that Drew Michaels is a God.

Sound: And I’m not the one with the GODDAMN cue to end the show.

SoR: Eh…Well, thanks to Dalby for his usual crap.

Sound: Screw you…

SoR: And we’ll see you next week for the glorious show of Supremacy!

The show fades to black with the camera frozen on Drew glaring at his title, standing tall as his soul begins to wilt under the possible loss of family and unknown future.

Last edited by RCA on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:29 am

OOC: Yeah, were up. Massive props to Leon going above and beyond the call of duty, FMP or two to him. Wonderful segement by Bryson in my opinion.

So yeah, we weren't first. But you know what? Whatever. But while I do not care, I will say you guys had a fine show. And yes, we here on the blue brand will take steps to regain the first show out status.

Now you have a new place to trash talk and comment in.

So do it.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru

Kaoru

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Kaoru Hanayama
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:38 am

How was it that Nikko Nulthy Nathans put it last show? I believe you asked if your win qualified you to "fight other rookies who attempted to pretend their 0-1 records were just as impressive as yours?"

Now that I've settled the matter and beaten you one on one, where it actually matters, I suppose the answer to your question is no.

Your crack team of commandos will have to do without a winners purse. Let's hope the "creature" doesn't eat them.

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

Last edited by ToastErr on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:53 am

OOC: Not a bad showing at all Eddie. The only thing that was semi-confusing was the clusterfuck at the end of the Romeo vs RCA match. Nice touch on everything else though.
Back to top Go down
Mark Johansson

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Mark Johansson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:46 am

You lay down? Bullshit, you were beaten. Stop making excuses for your failures.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:24 am

OOC: Great show guys. Can't wait for Supremacy... I've been itching for awhile now.

IC: The camera opens up to a focused Scorpio staring at the camera. He brings the microphone to his mouth. A long pause follows suit before Scorpio finally breaks the silence.

Scorpio
: There are 5 men on notice tonight. 3 after Supremacy and 1 after Lethal Injection. You all know who you are, and you all know what I bring to the table.

Got nothing else to say except...

To hell with FMW, I'm going to take back what is mine.

Scorpio drops the mic and walks away as the camera fades.

Last edited by Eric Scorpio on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:26 am

OOC:

Pretty good show, blue brand.

The only thing I caught was a typo in Smitten's dialogue. I highly doubt he remembered back to when he was attacked at Ammunition 10.3 Lolol.

Other than that one funny little typo, great show.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:20 am

OOC: Seth, it's probably because you're just a dumb hick. Lololol <3

If anything, what's even more confusing is that both RCA and Romeo are two morally complex individuals. It was a little awkward to see Dalby siding with Austin and SOR siding with Romeo. I guess they're just both men no face would side with.

And before anyone asks, Corruption will come in the weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:10 am

OOC: Great show as always!! The only problem I have is that I got a penalty and I don't know why? I definately got my promo in on time and everything -- it doesn't make sense. I think I should have been made aware of that. Hell I was in before Ares was.

IC:

Ares what can I say son, we can put the checkmark in your win column this time, but trust me this thing between you and I is far from over....You ran your mouth at me from my very 1st day in this Fed and I am on a mission to shut that ugly, gap toothed Canadian mouth of yours!! It doesn't matter how long it takes -- I will beat you until you are nothing but a stain on the fucking mat...You best believe that!! I will gain the respect of those that mock me...None of you have seen the true Axel Van Osbourne, but he is coming....Oh yes he is coming....and the FMW will never be the same!
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:16 am

OOC: good job guys... Stoked to come out of my first ME against Drew looking that good. Next time I will get you Drew, unless you bring lightning to blow up my laptop AGAIN. (Maybe you are a god??)

IC:

I'm not gonna waste my breath on Drew Michaels or our match. I poured my heart and soul into it and Drew came out on top...it happens.

What I do want to say is this:

Congratulations Chris Austin, your insatiable need to capture Saint Drew's attention put you in my line of fire. So Drew can go about his business trying to bend FMW to his vision of utopia all he likes. I know that the FMW, just like the greater society, lost all sense of direction long ago. Now it is time for justice to be served one at a time and you are first in line.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:24 am

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
OOC: Great show as always!! The only problem I have is that I got a penalty and I don't know why? I definately got my promo in on time and everything -- it doesn't make sense. I think I should have been made aware of that. Hell I was in before Ares was.

OOC: Well to put it simply, everyone past Seth's promo has a penalty. The deadline was 11:59pm and you posted at 2:38am the next day, so a couple of hours late...but its all legal.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 am

Abel Steele wrote:

Congratulations Chris Austin, your insatiable need to capture Saint Drew's attention put you in my line of fire. So Drew can go about his business trying to bend FMW to his vision of utopia all he likes. I know that the FMW, just like the greater society, lost all sense of direction long ago. Now it is time for justice to be served one at a time and you are first in line.

Abel vs. Austin?

Color me excited!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:28 am

Leon Caprice wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

OOC: Well to put it simply, everyone past Seth's promo has a penalty. The deadline was 11:59pm and you posted at 2:38am the next day, so a couple of hours late...but its all legal.

Well that's all well and good I guess I thought I had it in on time

EDIT: Not to be a dick but here is the time pulled directly off the top of the post...Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:38 pm ...and the deadline was Sunday 11:59pm...So I was in on time!!

Last edited by Axel_Van_Osbourne on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 am

Clarke wrote:
Abel Steele wrote:

Abel vs. Austin?

Color me excited!

OOC: Could be the worlds longest combined promo for a single match....
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:48 am

If I wanted his attention I would've cracked him across the back.

Now that I have your attention, make sure to focus on me.

I don't want you to blink at any point during your Moment of Clarity.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:13 am

OOC: Winner would be determined by how many people can actually finish reading one promo over the other eh?

In all seriousness, excited I am.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:34 am

OOC: Trust me...I'm not writing anything epic long.

Nothing against Steele, as he will get my full effort but sir if you wish to write that 20 page dynamo then you may.

I'm just going to give what I have and hope it carries me through as I intend it to.

Very excited for this match though.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:47 am

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

EDIT: Not to be a dick but here is the time pulled directly off the top of the post...Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:38 pm ...and the deadline was Sunday 11:59pm...So I was in on time!!

OOC: Sunday 11:59pm EST was the deadline to VOTE and PROMO (with penalty). You would have had to promo before that time THURSDAY or FRIDAY (whatever day it was) for it to count without penalty.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:49 am

RCA wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Leon Caprice wrote:
Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:

OOC: Sunday 11:59pm EST was the deadline to VOTE and PROMO (with penalty). You would have had to promo before that time THURSDAY or FRIDAY (whatever day it was) for it to count without penalty.

OOC: Ok cool I get it now thanks for the clarification
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Quote :
Sound: Well, of course, but Eric Ares isn’t attracted to loose women, loose women are attracted to Eric Ares.

OOC: Line of the night for me, bar none. No one has ever so accurately described Eric Ares.

Axel_Van_Osbourne wrote:
Ares what can I say son, we can put the checkmark in your win column this time, but trust me this thing between you and I is far from over....You ran your mouth at me from my very 1st day in this Fed and I am on a mission to shut that ugly, gap toothed Canadian mouth of yours!! It doesn't matter how long it takes -- I will beat you until you are nothing but a stain on the fucking mat...You best believe that!! I will gain the respect of those that mock me...None of you have seen the true Axel Van Osbourne, but he is coming....Oh yes he is coming....and the FMW will never be the same!

No.

We are done.

I win, you lose, and as I have repeatedly told you there is nothing more than that W you could offer me.

Besides why would FMW risk their newest meal ticket against a two time loser. Now I can say this with definitive and an ever so happy truth to it that you just can't deny. Even with making mistake after mistake, taking time out of the match to show my superiority when I could have just finished you instead of letting you recover. I still won.

Because I'm better than you.

And nothing can ever change that. Go back to what ever you failed at before this, do you really want to stay long enough to be an utter failure in two different industries?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:41 pm

OOC: You're welcome for that line.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:21 pm

OOC:

AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! C4Sig2copy

Wonderful work, Sky.

Drew, shut up about this.

I mean that as lovingly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:48 pm

OOC: I don't remember ever asking for it. Oh well, still sexy.

Abel, that was epic dude. Let's do it again sometime, you're awesome.

IC: The scene cuts to the back where Romeo Vizzini is getting dressed after his match tonight. Suddenly, without any warning, Drew Michaels bursts into the locker room and gets in his face.

Michaels: That's not how we do things Romeo!

Romeo just smiles as he zips up his bag.

Michaels: I saved your ass from TyranT but that does NOT mean I approve of what you and Kelson were doing!

Romeo throws his bag over his shoulder, still smiling.

Michaels: We are better then that goddammit and I will not stand for it!

Romeo pushes past Drew and heads for the door before finally speaking.

Romeo: Have a good night Drew.

As Romeo steps out of the room, Drew kicks a nearby trashcan in anger and collapses on to the bench shaking his head.

Michaels: Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...what have I gotten us into? (Sits silently for a minute) Nick, I am so sorry...

Drew buries his head into his hands as the scene fades out to black...
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:46 pm

OOC: Interesting, I thought that was gonna be a sequel to the infamous Gray segment.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Hey Romeo...

great match.

Oh and Drew...

I stand here with arms wide open.

Pay no attention to the knife in my right hand. I won't use it on you...

you're family.

Heh-heh-heh-heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next