Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!

Go down 
+17
PX
the nick bryson
Jaro Classic
Easty
Drew Michaels
Alex O'Rion
The Returned
Leon Caprice
Abel Steele
Vincent Van Rose
Rottata
Hannibal Frost
Eric Scorpio
Mark Johansson
Omega
Kaoru
RCA
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:15 am

You want attention. We get it.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:03 pm

If I truly wanted attention, I'd be all over the results thread replying to any and every post.

This, as weren't the other times, is not for attention.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:36 pm

RCA wrote:
[i]Fade in... TL;DC

Wow.

You're pathetic

"Boo hoo, I let myself down so many times, waah waah, Romeo doesnt care about me"

Get a real fucking gripe, hombre. Stop making excuses for yourself, bringing pity and self doubt. Ive seen it, Ive been a part of it, and I can tell you its no good, however, I wont leave you in the dark, no.

You'll have the chance to watch the master in action. Im going to take action with my words and do what I say, and I will show you. I'm going to lead by example to show the downtrodden and overlooked in this fed, like yourself, that there is another hope. There is another way.

Austin, when I destroy the Broken Saints and finally wipe this place clean, people will remember you for what you were. They'll get nostalgic for the Austin of olde, the unstoppable technical wizard, and you'll thank me because thats what is deep inside of you all along.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:29 pm

I was never ever a technical wizard.

NEVER.

I always got by with athleticism and straight up fighting.

Now, I will stand back and watch you fail against Drew like everyone else has thus far.

Go ahead, get your kamikaze on.

And the wreckage you leave...well, let's just say I'll take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:38 pm

lololololololololololololololololol Austin's on cleanup duty.

I remember when you used to be cool.

In other news, I just added myself and Nigger Charlie on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:42 pm

I used to be cool, sure.

That was because I was doing what other people wanted when I thought I was being my own man. When I 'sold out' and made ONE DUMB ASS decision(joined the II), I wasn't cool anymore.

That's fine you know, when I first showed up I wasn't all that interested in being liked.

But now?

Shit it's more important than how good you really are. For example...I'm the best thing going in FMW.

But do you see me with a belt? No.

Because I'm not cool, I didn't 'tow' that line. I wasn't the 'yes man' to the right people.

Get a good look at this 'fall from grace', because while you pity, marvel and poke fun at it...

I'll be over here, about to break you in half. Too bad you won't see it coming. Alas...it's not like I give that much of a shit you know.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:54 pm

I was being sarcastic, you whiteface piece of shit.

Seems to me, all you're doing is being like a certain Edward B. of another federation I won't mention, except like I said, you're whiteface. A clown without a smile.

Now THERE'S a reference for you.
You, break me in half, Austin? Boy, I watched you when you first started in my Asylum. You couldn't beat me with one arm tied behind my back. I'd infect you faster than I'll make Jade pregnant.

Yeah, who's stealing gimmicks now, fuckface?

Quit being a depressed dipshit, get off your arse and wrestle like I know you can.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:03 pm

RCA wrote:
I used to be cool, sure.

That was because I was doing what other people wanted when I thought I was being my own man. When I 'sold out' and made ONE DUMB ASS decision(joined the II), I wasn't cool anymore.

That's fine you know, when I first showed up I wasn't all that interested in being liked.

But now?

Shit it's more important than how good you really are. For example...I'm the best thing going in FMW.

But do you see me with a belt? No.

Because I'm not cool, I didn't 'tow' that line. I wasn't the 'yes man' to the right people.

Get a good look at this 'fall from grace', because while you pity, marvel and poke fun at it...

I'll be over here, about to break you in half. Too bad you won't see it coming. Alas...it's not like I give that much of a shit you know.

Why do you continue to take up valuable time and space to say the same things in a different order?

No matter what the syntax is or no matter how much you wax philisophically, it's quite clear that your level of unimportance and need to vie for other's approval has made you a bit of a whiner.

Let me conjure. You and your pa have issues? "Daddy was never there for me emotionally. Ergo, when I throw a tantrum, I expect others to give me the attention I deserve." Stop it. It's about as unbecoming as a whore's cunny, boy.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:20 pm

A rather tall, sensible gentlemen?

It's like a reflection.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:47 pm

I think the word you're searching for is "gentleman".

And I'm neither gentle nor a man.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Matt/Jack, whatever your name is...if at any point you doubt my ability, feel free to become an example in the ring. I don't have a problem breaking you the fuck down. The only reason I never beat you was because I never got the chance to face you. Well, there was that battle royal but you didn't make it too far before I eliminated you. Then again, I lost the fucker so it's not that important.

And as for, this Apathy fellow. I vaguely recall you.

VCW right?

Yeah.

You know, you kinda remind me of Dante Jones. Same big words, same seemingly violent temper when provoked.

I can see the resemblance. As it were, you do have a point. I spent too much time trying to please others...now look at me. I've got people that until otherwise proven as below me telling me to 'wrestle as they know I can' and 'become the Austin of olde'.

What difference is there between me now and me then?

Nothing...except I've decided to talk more and you maggots have the gall to twist my words and blatantly misinterpret it as whining.

I guess you people fear change and thus write it off as garbage.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:12 pm

RCA wrote:
Matt/Jack, whatever your name is...if at any point you doubt my ability, feel free to become an example in the ring. I don't have a problem breaking you the fuck down. The only reason I never beat you was because I never got the chance to face you. Well, there was that battle royal but you didn't make it too far before I eliminated you. Then again, I lost the fucker so it's not that important.

And as for, this Apathy fellow. I vaguely recall you.

VCW right?

Yeah.

You know, you kinda remind me of Dante Jones. Same big words, same seemingly violent temper when provoked.

I can see the resemblance. As it were, you do have a point. I spent too much time trying to please others...now look at me. I've got people that until otherwise proven as below me telling me to 'wrestle as they know I can' and 'become the Austin of olde'.

What difference is there between me now and me then?

Nothing...except I've decided to talk more and you maggots have the gall to twist my words and blatantly misinterpret it as whining.

I guess you people fear change and thus write it off as garbage.

"Wrestle as I know you can"?

You're confusing me for someone who gives a shit what you do with your life. I have abso-fucking-loutely no interest in mentoring you, advising you, training you to be a better house broken bitch. I just want your barker turned off. I simply tire of hearing the same unintelligent jibbering over and over again. Being emo-tive and expressing yourself make you feel entitled and independant? It certainly ain't doin' a damn thing for me.

As for sounding like someone you know, I suppose that given I'm speakin' the English language, using it beyond the limitations of your third grade reading comprehension, and doing so when addressing a complete fuckin' idiot will do that. Listen to my voice, compadre. You hear that? That's the flat tone of disinterest that you're confusing for doting daddy talk.

If you need someone to be your daddy dick, find someone else to grab ankles for and spread orifice. I neither have the time, the gumption, or the "gall" as you put it to "twist you" in the the kinky, depraved way you want.

Also, reading a biography blurb merely for the sake of entertaining a crowd that consists of ten percent children, three percent nerds who jerk their gurkin' over some new fad wrassler over the net, and eighty-five percent rednecks does not give you an in depth scope to my personage. It shows you who Apathy, the character, is.

The saddest truth that I can see about you, Laura, is that you have a hard time distinguishing reality from fiction.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:23 pm

I think the lack of comprehension is strong in you too. Because I said people. No one said you directly. I guess you've fallen victim to the same shit I've supposedly mastered. Yeah, right.

As it were, you have begun to humor me with your quaint references to me being some sort of a dog. No, no...Billy. Wrong comparison if I do say so myself. Anyway, I do like how some rookie like yourself honestly believes that I'm going to 'hush up' just because you...YOU...are tired of it?

Newsflash, I do not give a shit what you tire of. Far as I'm concerned, you're just passing through with jailbait on your arm. I would be interested, but I do not have time for your blood on my hands.

Now, as for you sounding like Dante Jones...it's merely because you find yourself to be more important than you really are. Granted it probably doesn't matter all that well to you, but everyone has that feeling. For some, it's justified...take me for instance.

You? Not so much. You're merely a replacement. Maybe you're good, shit maybe you're great. But right now? You aren't as important as the shit I took this morning.

So no, I don't really want anything from you. You can't be of use to me at this time. When you are, I'll give you a call. And when you pick up, I hope to hear nothing from you except your personal concept behind kissing cousins.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Why Christy! Does this mean we aren't friend anymore?

Trying to out-arrogant me with the veteran talking down to the rookie shtick when you're very obviously uncomfortable with public speaking makes you look like a novice, hombre. Note that not once have I said that I am humble. Podunk from Mayburry? That's entirely plausible. Humble? No. I have no bright country disposition nor any southern hospitality. I won't bore you with pointless exposition gradually building into a streaming crescendo of bile and..for some reason, I want to use the word "venom".

Alas, everyone is self-important and ego centric. You're preaching to the choir. Did you have a point to responding with the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense and merely parroting what I said or is it fun to exhasperate your already exhausted mental faculties? Y'seem to do a lot of repetition there, friend. And that, as is well known, is the definition of insanity.

I can do the research game to. Lo' an' behold, we find that Suzie here wins matches and has been pushed to the moon. Yet chokes when it counts. So..that's what you're supposed to be respected for? A string of meaningless wins against equally meaningless, podunk, insignificants much like myself?

Why would anyone respect you much less pay attention to you? Hell, I'm haven' a spell just sitting here holding pleasantries with you as it is.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:45 pm

OOC: I've got nothing. Guess I have to go down swinging.

IC:

So I've won some matches.

Lost some bad ones. Granted, I guess losing to sure-fire Hall of Famers isn't too bad, not gonna help me become one but yeah.

So, now that you've told me something that EVERYBODY knows...I have to ask, what was it that you hoped to accomplish with that? Embarrassing me? Hurting my feelings?

Hell, the only reason people bring it up is because I don't drink from their kool-aid anymore. If I was still sitting there with a smile on my face, then no one would care. See, society is like that.

They don't point out your failures unless you become of no use to them. But whether or not attention is drawn to it, they are still failures. They are still shortcomings.

Now, Apathy or whatever lackadaisical emotion you'd like to go by today, I know this may be hard for you to believe, but in retrospect, as repetitive as I've become, you're doing the same thing just then.

And yet, if I retired at this second, I'd leave as some emo bastard that doesn't react too well to failure and has basically self-sabotaged himself from ever regaining the respect he supposedly lost...which I never had, the way you tell it.

But, they would salivate at what could have been. Because I'm just like the RAMPAGE!, the Dr. Diabolicals of the world...all the talent in the world but never made it for some reason or another. So, since you strike me as the type that won't be around that much longer, I mean you are only here until maybe next month or when you become champion, whichever comes first...enjoy yourself, friend.

Because no matter what anyone does...no matter what they become...I always can be better than them if I felt like it.

I guess...I'm just like you.

Oh no.

At least my track record is reliable, if shoddy. So tell me something...why should anyone here give a damn about you?

I mean yeah, if you were gifted graphically or something then maybe, but word in the locker says that Romeo is quite the artist in his spare time so I guess even if you were a Picasso of sorts you wouldn't be needed.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:07 pm

iDeAndes wrote:
I can do the research game to. Lo' an' behold, we find that Suzie here wins matches and has been pushed to the moon. Yet chokes when it counts. So..that's what you're supposed to be respected for? A string of meaningless wins against equally meaningless, podunk, insignificants much like myself?

Why would anyone respect you much less pay attention to you? Hell, I'm haven' a spell just sitting here holding pleasantries with you as it is.

Why do you two keep comparing each other to Dante Jones?

On that note I seem to remember Mr. Jones shit talked a lot on his semi important wins as too though.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Alex O'Rion was just like you, but he didn't get as much pussy or STDs.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:21 pm

RCA wrote:
Alex O'Rion was just like you, but he didn't get as much pussy or STDs.

Wait,

thats not Alex?

Holy shit. This place is upside down. Did someone inform Alex he has a doppleganger?

Oh christ, how shitty must his doppleganger be?

We're doomed.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Calm down.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Crow

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Gabriel Crow
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:07 pm

RCA wrote:
Calm down.

Have some dip.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:18 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Wait,

thats not Alex?

Holy shit. This place is upside down. Did someone inform Alex he has a doppleganger?

We're doomed.

How shitty are you that he took your pretty little title?

But it's good to see this place is king when it comes to repetition, only one of you needs to say anything original once a week or so and the rest of you can parrot that.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:30 pm

It has come to my attention that I have been booked in a Clusterfuck...er .... Collateral Damage Match at Supremecy. It involves myself, Butters, Thorne, Sprunace and David Gs. We have to beat the ever lovin hell outta one another, then whip some washed up FMW superstar and drag him up the ramp on a cot. Sounds like a night at the bar for me, so it should be a blast! I have also decided that the tag division was gettin a little boring and Mr. Spruance and I have decided to combine our respective blood alcohol levels and bring a little fun back to the FMW!! Everyone is so damn serious around here.... You have Drew and Romeo going back and forth between "saving the FMW" and making man love to one another.....Then you have folks like Austin and Ares who I think just love to hear oxygen escape their bodies in the form of their own voices. I have decided that it is my mission to lighten up this somber place. Flick a few lights on in the dark corners so to speak. I invite any of the guys in the back whose sole mission it is to get a lil fucked up and kick some ass!! I think Apathy and some others fall under that category-- Come join SFW -- SO FUCKIN WHAT!!! -- Out to make the FMW fun again one tight ass at a time!!! Thin of us a an antidote to the Broken Saints and Danse Macabre-- Wrestling the way it should be -- Drunk and Full of Attitude!!!
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:37 pm

The Ares wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:
Wait,

thats not Alex?

We're doomed.

How shitty are you that he took your pretty little title?

But it's good to see this place is king when it comes to repetition, only one of you needs to say anything original once a week or so and the rest of you can parrot that.

Oh, that thing?

I think Alex said it best himself

"Boo hoo, I went into a match that nobody cared about, not even the champion."

Youve got nothing on me. You are not now, nor will you ever be, as good or accomplished as I am in life or in the ring. I mean, its cute that you think you can be more than what you are now, but Midcard status is a nice color on you. Really brings out your eyes. You know, in that weird... "Im really really mediocre" kinda way.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:57 am

The Ares wrote:
iDeAndes wrote:

Why do you two keep comparing each other to Dante Jones?

On that note I seem to remember Mr. Jones shit talked a lot on his semi important wins as too though.

Never really got into him. Jiggaboos aren't really my Kool-Aid. In fact, I'm more of a Tang guy, personally. Back to the melodrama, though. You and I can chit chat later and be as friendly as pigs.

Y'know, Kathie, I don't require respect or affirmation for that matter. I'll be blunt and level with you; my ma was a drinker and a coke whore. Or maybe she was a meth fiend? Or maybe she was just an average, hard working woman who fell in love with a married man. I misremember it sometimes. And in the eyes of a child, mother is God. I cannot recall her face or her features or her smell. If we are made in God's image and I cannot remember Her, what does that make me?

I do not know myself, boy. I don't really care to find out what it is about me would respect. Backstory and history and self-deluded notions of "self"..individualism? They're fairy tales that whiney, moping, dreary people impose when looking in the mirror too long and too hard. The purpose and culiminating event of your life is only best felt when it's about to end.

So please if you respect yourself, you'll end your's.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:03 am

Well Nick is a little more observant than the rest of you, but he seems to have missed the point. Repetition is the basis of everything that happens here;

Drew continually bangs his head against the wall
No one cares
Seth Omega runs his mouth and changes his opinion on everything for the fourth time today...just for kicks
No on cares
Skyler and Leon have little lover's tiffs about whose turn it was to change the bedding
No one cares
Jaro hands Celt his ass in a paper bag AGAIN
No one cares
Romeo has lots of money and something something
No one cares
Eric Scorpio has a show off
No one cares
Half forgotten somebodies reenter to the fray as half baked nobodies
No one cares
Somebody else decries how they have been unjustly persecuted and they want revenge/respect a shiny trinket to redeem their manhood
No one cares
Chris Austin talks about how this time will be different
No one cares
The new guy gets all carried away with his modest successes and all of a sudden thinks the vets are paying attention
No one cares
The vets keep pissing in each others pockets and telling themselves this place would fall apart without them.

It doesn't matter what we are trying to achieve, we are all running around trying to shout it louder than the last guy so someone will pay attention and validate our reason for bothering in the first place.

Well Chris your unprovoked assault got my attention. So shut up with the incessant bitching and wait ..... your validation is imminent
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:17 am

iDeAndes wrote:

So please if you respect yourself, you'll end your's.

This was the only thing I caught that matters and if you read my won't column, you would clearly see that committing suicide is one thing I do not do. Yeah, we're fresh out of that here.

Oh and as for you...

Whatever it is you call validation...I've got the counter to it.

Occam's Razor, Abel.

Remember the name.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:03 am

Occam's Razor? Really?

I mean the concept is fine and dandy and it has a nice sound to it and all for a big finishing move but.... well....Chris Austin spruiking Occam's Razor is kind of laughable.

You've pretty much spent the past month exploring every possibility as to why the complete and utter fuck up, otherwise known as your life, came about and yet the answer is right in front of you Chris. If the simplest explanation is the best one......

Occam's Razor
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 am

It is for that exact reason why you're getting obliterated.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:53 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Well Nick is a little more observant than the rest of you, but he seems to have missed the point. Repetition is the basis of everything that happens here;

No one cares
Seth Omega runs his mouth and changes his opinion on everything for the fourth time today...just for kicks
No on cares
Skyler and Leon have little lover's tiffs about whose turn it was to change the bedding
No one cares
No one cares
No one cares
No one cares
No one cares
Somebody else decries how they have been unjustly persecuted and they want revenge/respect a shiny trinket to redeem their manhood
No one cares
No one cares
The new guy gets all carried away with his modest successes and all of a sudden thinks the vets are paying attention
No one cares
The vets keep pissing in each others pockets and telling themselves this place would fall apart without them.

It doesn't matter what we are trying to achieve, we are all running around trying to shout it louder than the last guy so someone will pay attention and validate our reason for bothering in the first place.

Well Chris your unprovoked assault got my attention. So shut up with the incessant bitching and wait ..... your validation is imminent

OOC: LOL
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:53 pm

Abel Steele wrote:

No one cares
No on cares
No one cares
No one cares
No one cares
No one cares
No one cares
No one cares
No one cares
No one cares

you sound like you didnt get hugged enough.

Also, I didnt notice the movie quote in this one, someone help me out here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next