Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!

Go down 
+17
PX
the nick bryson
Jaro Classic
Easty
Drew Michaels
Alex O'Rion
The Returned
Leon Caprice
Abel Steele
Vincent Van Rose
Rottata
Hannibal Frost
Eric Scorpio
Mark Johansson
Omega
Kaoru
RCA
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:28 pm

The shadows only descend long enough for the false prophet of FMW to sink further into his despair, the drowning pool's hands clamouring to rip apart the C-4 champion, to steal his soul away...

??: I warned you, didn't I?

Out of the gathering shadows of the expansive locker room steps the madman, Dunnwood. He leans against the lockers, looking at Drew, and sneers softly at his own - true - prophecy.

Dunnwood: "Why, Nick? Why?" I bet that's what's running through your head, Mr Michaels. I told you. You were too foolish to listen.

Silence from Drew. Or maybe there wasn't. Dunnwood made himself at home, slipping down the metal to the floor. He takes a drink, then proffers it to the champ, but withdraws it quickly.

Dunnwood: Best not. Wouldn't want to anger that God of yours. But it seems you already have, Mr Michaels, haven't you? You cannot say you weren't given fair warning. Then again, you chose to ignore me, so you only have yourself to blame. Did it hurt, Mr Michaels? Did it hurt when your cousin, Mr Bryson, finally grew a spine? You can't manipulate him anymore, can you? He's no longer your vice-captain, your second-in-command. But hey, it's ok, right? You have Mr Vizzini - oh, wait. You have Mr Omega - hahaha, no, seriously. You have Mr Gray - but you kicked him out. So not only do your supposed friends and family turn their backs on you, but you also reject those who fail to heed exactly to "Saint" Michaels' wishes.

He stands up, disgust in his eyes. Still Drew does nothing. Or maybe he does. A tightness forms in Dunnwood's chest and his nose begins to bleed, but he simply shrugs both off, letting crimson drip down his chest.

Dunnwood: You're a failure, Mr Michaels. Accept it. You may have gold around your waist, but what good is the title of a king of a fallen empire? Dead royalty are nothing more than useless hang-ons of the past. Where's your glory, your honour now, Mr Michaels? Sit there, a broken man. I'm going to spread my filth and disease and you know damn well there isn't a thing you can do in that broken heart of yours to stop me.

He walks to the door, but turns back at the last second. Still Drew sits motionless.

Dunnwood: You're that much of a failure that you couldn't even protect a child... the mother of my seed.

With an almighty crash, Dunnwood is thrown through the open doorway, crashing onto the concrete floor and letting blood seep from a wound on his head. Drew stared at the lockers. Or maybe he didn't.

Who knows what a madman sees?
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:34 pm

I know Chris Kelson is the good guy in the situation, but man did he ever look like a heel in that postmatch beatdown of Austin. Even if it's the heel commentator calling it a "cheap attack", you have to be careful how it comes across. SoR should have spent more time saying that Austin deserved it, and Romeo shouldn't have been involved at all in the attack. It came across as heel Kelson and heel Romeo double-teaming poor face Austin, and that's the opposite of what your intentions were, I'm sure.

Also, why did that match end in DQ? Romeo deservedly got creamed. There are better ways to protect his credibility for his title match with TyranT. If you're going to run the Kelson and TyranT ending, why not pull the trigger sooner?

That Abel Steele segment was kinda brutal to read. So many The Dark Knight quotes? Drew Michaels is the hero FMW deserves? Abel Steele is the hero FMW needs? That movie isn't so old that we've forgotten those quotes by now.

But there were plenty of positives to this show. The matches were all extremely well-written, and I particularly enjoyed Kaoru vs. Nikko Nulthy Nathans. Great one-liners for Eric Ares too, lol.

Eric Scorpio's segment was exactly what it needed to be. Keeping both the C-4 Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship in his peripheral was key.

For me the show stealer was the Nick Bryson segment. E-P-I-C. Welcome back to prominence buddy. Can't wait for Nick Bryson vs. The Broken Saints.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: ...
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:39 pm

From the hallway outside the Roster Lockerroom a familiar tune is carried through the air. Dodging obstacles and weaving through closed doors the tune tumbles upon the ears of all those caring to listen.

The footsteps that follow the noise, lighter yet still noticeable are headed in a certain direction. Each step brings the shoes closer to their destination, each step brings the tune slightly louder to the listeners ear.

With his hands in the pockets of a pair of gray dress pants the man meanders the hall, the tune falling gently from his lips and floating across the air.

Some will win, some will lose, Some were born to sing the blues. Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:17 pm

OOC: Clarke...don't be that guy.

DO NOT be that guy.

Jaro, thank you for the feedback, I will remedy that in the future.

And yes, the DQ ending happened as it was the only way we (I asked Ro of his opinion) could come up with.

Could've used your masterful suggestions but alas. Either way, you don't seem to upset so I'm fine.

And yes, Bryson's seg was OUTSTANDING. Well worth the wait I say.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:26 pm

OOC: I'll conspicuously sing Journey all I damn well please sir Smile

And this is just the beginning Austin. Just the beginning.

Last edited by Clarke on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Packing up his equipment in the locker room, Axel faintly hears Quint singing...and begins to hum along!!!

"Oh hell no -- I didn't just bob my head to Journey....hurry where is that Guns CD....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I LEFT IT IN THE CAMARO!!!!! DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU QUINT!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Clarke wrote:
OOC: I'll conspicuously sing Journey all I damn well please sir Smile

OOC: I hate you.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:32 pm

OOC: For your cruelty you get no feedback.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:34 pm

OOC: Well if that's how you want to be then you be that way.

I wouldn't withhold feedback from you over something like that.

Then again I'm American.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:38 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: I hate you.

RCA wrote:
Then again I'm American.

You make a very valid point. Though I've found there's a few of you that generally aren't hateful people.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:43 pm

OOC:

Anyway, I need to talk to you. Kinda important.

Help a brother out?

You can sing Journey if you want.
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:45 pm

OOC: I'm still at work. Not working from home, but at work. Leaving here in 15, so be home in 30. I got some stuff to do when I'm home, but Ill throw AIM on. And I will sing Journey. Much love, in that completely platonic sense sir.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:21 pm

OOC: right back at cha CC
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:08 am

While you stand there with arms wide open Austin you may want to pay a little more attention to your surroundings. You aren't the only one who can launch a surprise attack...

You have been weighed, measured and judged Austin and you have been found wanting. But unlike your new buddy CXC you won't have the opportunity to pay a token debt to society. How can you pay a debt to society when society has lost all sense of right and wrong.

No Austin my Justice will be swift and brutal.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:28 am

Abel Steele wrote:
While you stand there with arms wide open Austin you may want to pay a little more attention to your surroundings. You aren't the only one who can launch a surprise attack...

You have been weighed, measured and judged Austin and you have been found wanting. But unlike your new buddy CXC you won't have the opportunity to pay a token debt to society. How can you pay a debt to society when society has lost all sense of right and wrong.

No Austin my Justice will be swift and brutal.

Can you honestly open your mouth without quoting a movie? Do you have a unique thought at all in your brain?
Back to top Go down
The Returned

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:51 am

OOC: It's called a lance, hello. To be fair, so far Abel just enjoys Heath Ledger movies Smile
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:53 am

Was trying to figure out where that line came from. Now I know.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:55 am

OOC: It is going somewhere Nick...bear with me. Although I wasn't sure if that quote would be quite as easily identified.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:23 am

Jaro wrote:
Also, why did that match end in DQ? Romeo deservedly got creamed. There are better ways to protect his credibility for his title match with TyranT. If you're going to run the Kelson and TyranT ending, why not pull the trigger sooner?

OOC: I'm going to take the blame for this one, even though Eddie and I were on the same wavelength about the finish. To be honest, I did not know of any "better way" to do it. Also, I thought you'd have known about it already to veto or at least voice your opinion on it before the show went up. My bad.

IC: Mr. McKenzie, you're still on the clock. You've always been, to think of it.

And Drew, I doubt you would have passed up the opportunity if it were you. Either way, I apologize. Of course, that will not be the way to run FMW.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:13 pm

OOC: No sir. It was on me. Seems like Jaro's 'backstepping' is the opposite of what I thought it was...

We still <3 him though.
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:43 pm

OOC: I marked for Austins homage to Raven. It was my favourite part of the show.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:46 pm

OOC: There will be more of that, good sir.
Back to top Go down
Jaro Classic
Admin
Jaro Classic

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jaro
Championship: FMW Ultraviolent Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:22 pm

My back stepping involves me allowing you to make your own decisions on the matches. Some of them work and some of them don't. That one didn't in my opinion.

And I gave you my advice to what could be a "better way" of handling it.

I thought you enjoyed feedback in these results threads?
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalwrestling.forumotion.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:25 pm

OOC: As I said, I thought it was something completely different. My mistake.

And yes, I very much enjoy feedback. Always have, always will (as long as there's something positive I can take from it).

So stick around and continue to offer your opinions, I will take it into account every time.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:07 pm

OOC: Honestly, it came across as a cluster fuck and a TNA-esque ending.

That isn't to say all cluster fucks are bad. Just there are too many storylines threading through too little focal points. It's easy to overbook an ending to a show. You want it to be astonishing and leave the people wanting more. Be that as it may, sometimes restraint is the best way for a build.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:03 am

Once upon a time Chris Austin had it all.

Then he lost his way..., lost his wife..., lost his lover..., lost his father...lost his SON! brother.

Everyone was sad for Chris;

"what a travesty of justice"....
"how could they do that to him"....
"Chris Austin deserved to have it all"

But that wasn't enough to appease the pain for Chris Austin. No, no, no.... he took it on himself to prove it was everyone else's fault. He proved that his family were uncaring..., He proved that no one in FMW cared about him..., He proved that the only thing that matters in life is success.

Yes...., once upon a time Chris Austin did have it all.

But he lost the lot when things didn't go as perfectly as he thought they should. His family..., his career..., his self respect.

And no one was sad for Chris.....
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:28 pm

The life story of Abel Steele when he pisses off Chris Austin (Keep inching there, maggot), as told by Slaughterhouse begins as such.

"Once upon a time...The End."
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Fade in. Silence is all we know, all that acknowledges our hearing and then running water gently hums into our eardrums. As our sight cautiously explores our surroundings, we see the ankles and feet of a human slowly make their way closer and closer to the sound. All of a sudden, clothes begin to fall, article by article as the journey nears completion. We can't see what's going on, but the small, tight-fitting clothing suggest that they belong to a woman. But who? No one else is really here, everyone else is in the common locker room or their own personal locker rooms, depending on who you are. So we try to get some sort of visual as to who is obviously attractive person is. But nothing is there.

And then the door flies open just as the screech of metal rungs interrupt the creak of the hinge. Whoever the person is, has begun their cleansing process. Yet as for the new person now in the room, the steps are heavy...malcontent. The camera pans upward, seemingly forever as a hooded man is viewed from behind. He sits against the wall and removes his hood to reveal Chris Austin, fresh off a cheapened exhibit of his superiority over Romeo. Deep down, he knows the truth of the situation. He knows Romeo didn't give a shit.

He knows that Romeo is better than that.

But the question this raises is why does he choose to only recognize certain instances of the truth?

As it were, Austin reaches into his pocket, his face frozen in mild contempt and a sense of confusion. He pulls out a wallet and fidgets around in it, pulling out a small folded piece of paper. He drops his wallet to the side, and unfolds the paper, revealing a picture; A picture of Alex, Jaime, his baby brother, Jay, and himself on the day the child was born. All he sees are smiles, pride, joy. None of which that he feels right now. His face betrays the cold isolation he wishes to have. Warmth enters his face, his lips twist up in a slight smile. He chuckles to himself as he speaks.

RCA: Greatest moment of my life. Validation of my faith, validation of my choices...validation of me. I can still remember everything before it all went downhill. The fear, the worry. The vomit, the determination I displayed. Man...hard to believe it's all gone.

It's not gone, it can be saved. He has to reach for it.

RCA: How did this happen? How did I fall so far?

What's happened to me...I don't get it. Everything was working so well. I was winning, I had friends...I had a family no matter which way I went. I had a relationship with my father...and it's all gone...

RCA: All I had to do was stick with it...All I had to do was stick with it...

RCA gently runs his thumb over the face of Alex, his callous fingertips offer a odd contrast to the crinkled capture of the moment in time that he misses most. In his trance of sorts he has yet to notice the running water at all.

RCA: I don't even know who I am anymore. I look in the mirror and I'm not sure what I see. I see so many things. I see a criminal. I see a failure. I see a champion. I see rage. I see a quitter...I see a warrior...I see a child. But I don't see me.

I don't see the real Chris Austin and I think I've killed him.

All I had to do was stick with it. Just stay and try to fix the problems instead of running. All I had to do was man up.

The water stops as Austin's cradling of the picture becomes a one handed claw...a death grip around his view of perfection. He squeezes furiously, trying to crush the moment from his mind and the keepsake from what is left of the life he used to have. The woman from the shower begins to hum "Monster" by Lady Gaga. Austin's head raises as the song, which he's heard before begins to speak to his soul for some inane reason, which really shows how fucked up he is. He has a soul that's lost the desire to be free as it used to be. A soul aged before it's time, broken before its breaking point...a soul that can be repaired.

RCA: If I could do it over...would I try to stick with it? Would I have joined the Innovative Initiative knowing that it took away all of my popularity, all of my momentum...all of my friends? Would I have cheated on J? Would I even have tried to deal with her? So many questions, no answers.

They say that your experiences make you the man that you are today...but what if you don't want to be this way?

I want to win. I want to be respected...I want to see clearly.

He will never see clearly until he grieves. He will never have his Moment of Clarity until he learns to open up to the possibility that what happened wasn't his fault. It was not his fault that his father fucked around with his ex. It was not his fault that things didn't turn out the way he hoped...it's his fault that they lie, taking their last breath. If he wanted to fix it, he could. But he won't. He is scared. Acting out unfavorably for so many things, Austin begins to think that maybe a beautiful death would be better than living life as a child masquerading as an adult. This is not what he wants...no more.

But he can't help it. He is an addict to change. He is an addict to insecurity, indecisiveness.

But he's also an addict to the carnal pleasures of the flesh. I wonder if this woman knows what he feels like doing right now?

I want to go home...One day I need to make it right. But I can't, not like this...I've got to stick with something for once. I've got to do this. I don't know any better. I don't know...I just don't know why I say the things I say, or do the things I do...I just want it to be better...and I know it won't be.

The woman walks in, sees the seated Austin on the floor. Her breath rushes out of her lungs as she drops her towel in surprise. He stands up, malice in the now emotionless eyes and walks toward her slowly. Her eyes grow wide as the wall impedes her backpedaling in intimidation. Austin picks up her damp towel and hands it to her. He steps away as she gets a fine look at her almost attacker. She sees a tear as he turns away.

RCA: ...run...

As we get a good look at her face, we can see it's the fresh faced ring announcer of Distortion, Ella Vader. She's too terrified to move but she manages to choke out...

Vader: W-wh-What?

RCA: ...RUN...

RCA: RUN.

Vader wills her feet to move, and after grabbing her things, the quick pitter patter of feet is the last thing we hear from Vader. Austin raises his head and focuses on the picture again, looking into the eyes of his baby brother...

RCA: It's going to be alright son...I won't let this die...

She was too easy...too pure. She was...not the one. It's not her time for a Moment of Clarity, yet.

It's Chris Austin's turn. He needs to grieve.

I think I need help...someone give me their hand...

But the question is: Will he pull himself up...or pull you down with him? As he places his hood on his head and that picture in his pocket...we're left to wonder two things...

What would have happened had he stuck with what pleased you?

And...what will happen if he sticks with this cruel fall from the pedestal he never placed himself on? I guess we'll never know, but after he offers a glance towards Ella's clothes...he bites his bottom lip and walks with purpose out of the door, without a hint as to where he went.

Was her headstart long enough? Did she get away? Where is he going?

So many questions...

no answers.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Hey attention whore, didn't you already post that?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Yes I did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 10.2 RESULTS!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next