Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+17
Leon Caprice
Lazyking
Gabriel Crow
Easy
The Returned
Omega
PX
Vincent Van Rose
Tromboner Man
Rottata
Abel Steele
Alex O'Rion
Eric Scorpio
TJ Tilli
Drew Michaels
RCA
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:14 pm

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Ammnewlogodraft

“Pride” by Saliva blares over the PA as pyrotechnics blast off all around the METALtron; spotlights sweep over the crowd as cameras capture the crowd’s reaction to the start of the show. Many of them brought signs supporting their favourite superstars or burying the one they hate the most, with “Michaels 4 C-4 Champ”, “Smitten sucks” and “Steele is my hero!” being the most popular. The image finally settles on the announcers as they are set to kick off the show.

SoR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to this broadcast of FMW’s premier division, Ammunition! I am Son of Repoman here with my partner Dalby Sound, and we are riding the momentum from Death Row 3!

Sound: How many times will I have to tell you that I am your “esteemed” partner, MISTER Dalby Sound!?

SoR: Probably until my ears bleed from hearing you whine!

Sound: … How rude!

SoR: We’ve got a great night ahead of us, with two major match ups that have really been a long time coming. First off, Abel Steele finally gets to face the man whom he’s challenged for so long now, FMW Commissioner Christian G. Smitten!

Sound: That young guy Steele has no chance against our former World Champion Commish.

SoR: And then, our main event, a concept created by Smitten himself; the Pandora’s Box match.

Sound: The concept of this match is fairly simple, even you can understand it, even in your Saints-induced euphoria. All three 10.1 shows will feature a Championship match for their division’s championship. Where things get interesting is what comes afterwards; at 10.2, a triple threat match will take place to determine the new #1 contender to new FMW World Champion TyranT’s title and the Pandora’s Box matches serve as qualifying matches for the Triple Threat match!

SoR: Indeed they do, Dalby; if the challenger wins the match, he can either capture the championship he’s just won or choose to participate in the #1 contender’s match. Talk about a dilemma!

Sound: But if the champion wins the match: he moves on to a shot at becoming the #1 contender.

SoR: Therefore tonight, Ammunition is proud to present the current C-4 Division Champion Eric Scorpio going one on one with the man who’s held the belt before him as well as one of his archenemies, the Heart and Soul of FMW, Drew Michaels!

Sound: I’m so psyched for that match; it will be the night Michaels finally learns where he stands at it relates to Scorpio.

SoR: Strangely, I’m pretty sure everyone feels the same way you do, Dalby. Without further ado, and GEAUX SAINTS... let’s get on with the wrestling!

Ding, ding, ding…

Cherry:: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and it is for the FMW Television Championship!

“Matrix” by Edguy picks up over the sound system as the arena goes pitch black. Strobes create a partial lighting as the lyrics pick up. Black Marcus walks out from behind the curtain to an unusually quiet crowd. Marcus reaches the top of the isle as pyros explode from both sides, inciting some of the fans to boo.

Sound: Those idiots are awfully quiet compared to other locations we’ve been, don’t you think?

SoR: It’s most likely because they hate PX’s guts way more than Black Marcus.

Sound: They are wrong to act that way just because he finally saw the light.

All of a sudden, loud boos erupt from the crowd as a shadowy figure erupts from the backstage area. Within moments, the sound of steel connecting with bone echoes through the arena as PX, his Television Championship around his waist, hits Marcus directly in the back of the head with a steel chair.

SoR: And that’s what a good guy would do?

Sound: Well…

SoR: PX just blasted Marcus’ skull with that steel chair and now he’s looking to do more damage!

Tossing the chair aside, PX picks Marcus up by the back of his neck and pants, pulling him along towards the ringside area. After taking his aim, the Television Champion nonchalantly throws his opponent in the steel rings steps, drawing a painful scream from the masked man.

Sound: While it may not be what a good man may do, it is very effective.

SoR: It’s not legal!

Sound: Eh.

Quickly, PX rolls Marcus back in the ring before climbing in himself and shoving his Television Championship in the referee’s hands before getting in his face and telling him to “ring the damn bell, lad”.

SoR: The referee can’t go on with this match! That damned PX cheated again!

Sound: Nothing has happened during the match. It’s not the referee’s fault if Marcus is too stupid to defend himself.

SoR: There’s the bell! PX intimidated the referee into starting the match! Marcus can’t even move, he’s been on the mat ever since PX rolled him in the ring!

Sound: And I do think PX will finish things off rather quickly, Sonny!

Immediately, the Television Champion moves in for the kill, bringing Marcus to his feet before lifting him up with a Fisherman’s hook, which he lands into the…

SoR: XTREME PAIN! Marcus’ upper back and neck landed directly on PX’s knee! Did you see the way his body bent on impact?

Sound: PX makes the cover! One, two, three, this match is over!

Cherry:: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner, and STILL FMW Television Champion; PX!!!

PX: (8.275 APS + 3.3 Votes = 11.575 Total)
Black Marcus: (0.0 APS + 0.1 Votes = 0.1 Total)

“Guerrilla Radio” by Rage Against The Machine picks up on the PA while the crowd continues booing at the Irishman. Without even acknowledging their reaction, PX grabbed his championship from the referee’s hands and rolled outside the ring, before walking off the aisle and disappearing behind the curtain.

Sound: Dominating win for the new TV champion.

SoR: More like a win fit for a scoundrel.

Sound: Look, I don't care much for the weapon use, but he did what was needed. In fact, I feel this new mean streak can and will take him places as TV champion.

SoR: And splitting from The Celt?

Sound: It was a SOUND decision... bravo, kid.

SoR: Don’t move ladies and gentlemen; we’ll back for more Ammunition after this!
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Reasons I’m Better Than You

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! 33966

#87 The Party In My Pants Is Much Bigger Than Yours.

See you all very soon.

Sincerely,
Eric Ares B.T.Y

SoR: We are back folks and this next match should be three times the fun as we have our newest Ammunition members fighting it out in a Triple Threat match.

Sound: Uuugh, you mean three times worse, instead of one inept performance in that last match we now get three inept performances all at once. Don’t we like our fans any more?

SoR: I think the fans will appreciate what these newcomers bring to the table Sound…well, this isn’t the theme song I have for any of our next competitors.

”Survival of the Sickest” by Saliva plays through the arena denoting the arrival of the infamous Eric Ares of VCW notoriety to the arena. Red strobe lights flash throughout the arena to the beat until a flash of red pyro from the stage sufficiently blinds everyone enough for Ares to magically “appear” in the entrance way. A loud chorus of boos erupts around the arena but Ares takes his time, waiting at the top of the ramp before finally making his way toward the announcer's table.

SoR: What in the world is Eric Ares doing here? Surely he did enough talking about himself already in the locker rooms.

Ares motions SoR to move aside so that he can sit down and join the commentary team. He winks at an attractive female before settling down beside SoR and Sound

Sound: Who cares, besides he said he'd see us very soon. You were right SoR, I do like what this match has brought to the table. Listening to Eric Ares talking is better than watching these other three wrestling.

Ares: Of course it is, because I am better than them full stop.

Sound: Amen to that.

SoR: So Eric, are you hear to scout a potential opponent?

Ares: God no, you should listen when your betters are speaking SoR. I couldn’t give a flying horse’s ass about the guys in this match.

SoR: So then… Why are you out here?

Ares: To give you something interesting to talk about for the next five to ten minutes and to enjoy all the hot chicks in the audience.

Cherry: The following contest is a Triple Threat match scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring first, from Ryukyu Islands, Japan, Weighing in at three hundred and twenty pounds he is the 'Iron Goliath', KAORU!

The arena lights dim, as the low, powerful bass of "Take Sword" breaks out from the speakers. The audience already realizes what is to come. Some boo, and some and some just stand in awed silence, as Kaoru Hanayama's massive frame emerges from backstage with a blunt, glazed stare.

Yo, aiyo, chumps are in trouble, boy, tongue pay double, boy
I'm trump tight, you better go home, and cuddle, boy
I leave you ducks in a puddle, buried under cuz of rubble
Turn your body, to sparks and stubbles

Kaoru takes slow, heavy steps towards the ring, his face periodically shrouded by his swaying hair.

Hot lead from the cylinder, from my two-shot Dillinger
Put that hot steel in ya, bigger not feeling ya
Bio hazard, to ya flesh and ya fabric
No need to scratch your hair, son, the clean to my static.

Hanayama walks intimidatingly up the metal steps and menacingly steps through the ropes, wearing an emotionless look.

Cherry: Weighing in at 255 pounds; The self-proclaimed man, the myth, the legend. Axel Van Osborne, A.V.O!

Pyro rains down in silver and purple up and down the entrance ramp as the opening riff of “Get in the Ring” by Guns N Roses rips over the PA. Axel Van Osbourne steps confidently and with purpose toward the ring. With leather duster billowing behind him and mirrored Oakleys reflecting the cheering fans, he slides under the rope and slithers across the ring like Edge used to do and popping up on the far turn buckle, where like a bird of prey he waits for the final opponent.

Ares: God damn this is boring.

Cherry: And their opponent, from San Salvador, weighing in at two hundred and twenty punds and standing five feet eleven inches; NIKKO NULTHY NATHAAAAAANS!

As Nathans makes his way without fuss down the ramp to the sounds of “Little Things” by Danny Elfman, Cherry exits the ring. Ares, seeing something interesting, walks over to an incredibly hot MILF in the front row of the crowd.

SoR: Does Ares only ever think with his groin?

Sound: I don't think there's another way for him.

After a short conversation Ares jumps the barrier and exits through the crowd and out of the arena with the woman in tow.

SoR: I guess Eric won’t be commentating this match after all.

Sound: Can you blame him? The only rookie anyone wanted to see was Ares and he isn’t even on the card. This is going to be the worst match of 2010.

SoR: It’s only our second match

Sound: What’s your point?

The bell rings as action gets underway with the three men circling each other in the ring, trying to gauge their opponent’s weaknesses.

SoR: Kauro getting things underway as he ties up with Osbourne while Nathans wisely stays out of the way.

Sound: Kaoru moves quicker than I expected for suck a lard ass.

SoR: And using that speed to knock AVO down with a spinning side slam as he turns his attention to Nathans who hits him with a knee strike to the ribs!

Sound: Nathans needs to bring more than that to take out this Sumo wrestler.

SoR: Here comes another knee and Kauro wobbly now as Nathans works into the ropes and comes back for the knockout blow.

AVO takes him down with a clothesline from the side before stomping Nathans into the canvas.

Sound: Sure Nathan’s won’t be getting up in a hurry but AVO is focussing on the wrong guy here. Hey Axel, take out that big ugly ogre you moron!

SoR: Kauro just heard that and he doesn’t look happy about it Sound.

Sound: What? It was SOUND advice.

Kaoru leans over the ropes and threatens Sound who points at SoR as if it was him who yelled out.

SoR: AVO with the save for my commentary partner as he hits a reverse neckbreaker on Kaoru!

Sound: What save? I had that big lug nut covered. Stick to the match and tell the viewers how Axel looks like he has this one under control.

SoR: AVO indeed in control after moving Kaoru into position for the powerbomb, as he looks to end this one early. Here he goes… no Kaoru is too strong!

Nathans begins to stir on the far side of the ring as AVO attempts to lift once more, but Kaoru uses his wait to counter the momentum and then reverses the move to toss AVO over his shoulders.

Sound: Why would you try to lift a fat prick like Kaoru? Simple rookie mistakes cost matches.

SoR: Kaoru on the offensive now as he drags AVO to his feet and pins the man’s arms under his own and deliver a series of head butts to the unprotected face of AVO.

Sound: I saw Kaoru doing this in training. I think his head is made of concrete. It’s a Game of Death for his opponent waiting to see how long before one of their heads cracks like a walnut

SoR: AVO is in real trouble here as the blood streams from his forehead.

AVO weakens and stops fighting to avoid the endless head butts as Kaoru finally drops him to the floor as a beaten mess. He leans over the ropes and points angrily at Sound once more before turning back to his opponents.

SoR: Nathans with an roaring elbow to the face of Kaoru and the big man is knocked back through the ropes!

Sound: Don’t knock him over here!

SoR: Nathans now circling the fallen AVO who is slowly pulling himself up by the ropes and this could be the end

Sound: Thank God!

Nathans waits for AVO to let go of the rope before launching into his attack.

Sound: T.G.F! He hit it and AVO is down and out. Nathans with the cover now One….Two…

Kaoru lunges toward the ring in a desperate attempt to break the pin.

Crowd: Three!

Cherry: Here is your winner, NIKKO NULTHY NAAAAATHANS!!!

Nikko Nulthy Nathans: (7.75 APS + 1.7 Votes = 9.45 Total)
Kaoru: ( 7.6125 APS + 1.0 Votes = 8.6125 Total)
Axel Van Osbourne: (7.575 APS + 0.6 Votes = 8.175 Total)

SoR: Kaoru broke the pin but he was just too slow as the referee had already made the three count

Sound: What do expect when you are that fat?

Kaoru closes on the ref with uncanny speed and delivers a superkick that knocks the ref out cold.

SoR: I dunno Sound, he seems agile enough to me.

Sound: Bah! I could outrun that fat piece of crap any day.

SoR: I hope so because he’s coming this way

Sound: What?!?!

Sound is up as Kaoru nears him. Sound gives a cold glare as Kaoru nods as if to say 'you'll get yours'. Kaoru storms back up the ramp only pausing to trash railings and whatever else he can lay hands on. Meanwhile Nathans celebrates in the ring over the fallen referee and Axel Van Osbourne.

SoR: An impressive debut from all three men tonight with the opportunistic Nathans getting the job done. Don’t go anywhere folks, because our next match is an inter-divisional fight for bragging rights!

Sound: No contest, Corruption is a joke.

SoR: Surprised you stuck around, tough guy.

Sound: Not like I was scared, but the big oaf seems to have his own gravitational pull, so you shut your mouth before I do, Sonny.

Cherrywood: Hey FMW fans, I’m Veronica Cherrywood and I’m supposed to be joined by Chris Austin, fresh off what is possibly his biggest win to date at Death Row. But he’s not here so uh…

Just then, the beautiful Cherrywood is startled by the brutish hum of moving machinery. Cherrywood offers a surprised smile as a skull-cap wearing Chris Austin, brandishing new tattoos on his otherwise uncovered arms pulls up in a forklift. He places the vehicle in park and jumps out, sauntering his way up to Cherrywood as his body language, while positive on first glance, gives off the impression of a snake in the grass, waiting to strike into Cherrywood’s obviously succulent flesh.

RCA: Yes?

Cherrywood: Uh…well, I was going to ask you about your victory over Commissioner Smitten, but this forklift begs explaining!

RCA: Aw…you’re so curious. I like that; it’s quite an attractive feature you have. Anyway, this forklift…well, I’m doing some spring cleaning of sorts. I know it’s a little early but I might as well start now before things get…messy.

Cherrywood: Messy?

RCA: Very much so, but I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it. So, you wanted to ask me about Smitten, right sweetie?

Cherrywood: Right, seems as if you really turned a corner after halting that 3 match skid of yours. I’d assume that a victory over Smitten has to help, given what you’ve gone through personally.

RCA: Let me ask you something, Veronica. You saw what happened to him right? I damn near shattered his face with one blow. But even had I done that to him…the agony he would feel wouldn’t begin to compare with the pain I feel every time I think about my personal incidents. As a result, I can’t afford to think about it.

Cherrywood: So where will you go from here, is it safe to say that Chris Austin is back?

RCA: No, it’s not safe. See, I’m not what you would call ‘back’. I’m merely enlightened as to what needs to be done to reach the original goal I set for myself…that being change and ultimately, perfection. It won’t be a change that everyone expects…but a change nonetheless.

Cherrywood: Care to elabora-…

Austin places a finger to Cherrywood’s lips to quiet her. He leans in close and offers a respectful yet suggestive kiss on her cheek.

RCA: Let’s not spoil the surprise, honey. Anyway, I’m off…things to do, federation to conquer, starting tonight. See you soon…

Austin boards the forklift and puts it in drive. He advances a few feet before stopping in front of a seemingly confused Cherrywood.

RCA: By the way, I like how you hold the mic…maybe you can hold mine like that.

Cherrywood: (A little sarcastic) Maybe…

RCA: Well, it wasn’t a no. All a man can ask for is a chance.

Cherrywood gives a look of slightly piqued interest as RCA drives off and we fade out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 pm

SoR: Welcome back! Our next match is between two superstars who truly need to prove a point. Chris Kelson and Calvin. X. Carter.

Sound: What’s with all the small time matches? And also, only one of these two is trying to prove a point, Kelson has done nothing but lose.

SoR: Unfortunately correct, but tonight could change that.

Sound: I doubt it.

SoR: Well we’ll soon find out. My bet is on Kelson.

Sound: Trust you to go with the little leaping frog, CXC all the way.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is subject to a one fall! Introducing first, … hailing from Montreal, Quebec, Canada...weighing in at 226lbs…CHRIS KELSON!!!

“Hysteria” by Muse hits the PA, the lights go out in the arena, strobes flash along with the rhythm and Kelson comes out of the curtain. Strobes still flash along with the music as Kelson makes his way to the ring. With a determined look on his face Kelson eventually reaches the ring, casually sliding into the ring and steps into the center, awaiting the arrival of his opponent.

SoR: Well after Death Row, Kelson himself disbanded from the II, was that a wise or rash decision, well we’ll find out tonight.

Cherry: Introducing his opponent, weighing in at 275 pounds and hailing from Baltimore, Maryland, he is, CALVIN. X. CARTER!!!

“7th Chamber Part II” by Wu-Tang Clan replaces Chris’s music as the lights cut out, and the MetalTron cuts to static. As the intro to the 7th Chamber blasts, spotlights swirl over the crowd, resembling a prison breakout. As the music drops in, Calvin is seen among the scaffolding surrounding the stage, and climbs down, bandana over his face. Over his shoulder is a golf club, specifically a driver. He climbs down to the concrete floor, and enters the ringside through the crowd, then climbs the turnbuckles, squatting on each, golf club over his shoulders. As the music fades, Carter passes his club to the ref and the two men ready themselves for the bout.

SoR: We are off, both men approach each other and Carter easily powers Kelson into the corner.

Sound: Do you think Carter is a druggie? He’s always tired.

SoR: He hasn’t failed a drug test yet to my knowledge. Carter with a right hook and a left jab, then follows up with a massive bulldog into the centre of the ring.

Sound: Carter picks up Kelson, takes a few steps back and hits a big boot to the skull of Kelson. Pain is Kelson’s friend now.

SoR: Carter has got the early break, can he capitalize.

Sound: Of course, the innovator hasn’t even tested him yet.

SoR: Carter applies the first submission of the evening and it’s an armbar.

Sound: That is so simple, Yet its doing the damage.

On the mat Kelson is struggling to get free from the submission hold, instead of going for the ropes he delivers a kick to the head of Carter.

SoR: What flexibility, Kelson from out of nowhere with that kick, its got Carter dazed.

Sound: Kelson regains himself and sprints to tackle Carter to the ground and starts pummelling away at his head! Yeah a good ol fashin pummeling!

SoR: Chris gets up and stamps onto the throat of Carter. Referee has something to say about that!

Sound: Bah, the referee means nothing. He needs to sit back and wait til someone pins or taps. Rules were made to be broken.

SoR: Dalby Sounds comments do not speak for the whole FMW organization. Kelson applies an abdominal stretch. Right next to the ropes.

Sound: So? If Carter reaches the ropes, the hold is still on for five seconds.

As Sound finishes speaking Carter manages to reach the ring ropes and not only does Kelson use the full five seconds he also begins to choke Carter.

SoR: That is the most illegal thing we have seen Kelson do in awhile.

Sound: My dead grandmother’s done more illegal things than that! He’s just eager for the win.

SoR: Kelson has pulled Carter into the middle of the ring, rolls him over, locks in a lifting DDT into a Guillotine Choke with Body Scissors!

Sound: This kid just over-complicates everything. You can win a match with punch, punch, kick, kick, a suplexe here or there & pin. Its just where you place the strikes.

SoR: Well Kelson has it locked in, Putting the pressure on Carter, he’s looking to either wear him down or make him tap right here, not bounds tonight!

Carter has faded, he tries to wiggle his way towards the ring ropes. The crowd start cheering “C.X.C.” as he tries and fails to get to a vertical base.

SoR: With the knee digging into the kidney region there is no hope of Carter getting to the vertical base he needs to escape!

Carter begins to sway side to side and roll over, he does so successfully by throwing off Kelson.

Sound: Kelson goes straight on the attack, bounces of the ring ropes, Carter rolls under him!

SoR: Kelson bounces back off! RUNNING CLOTHESLINE FROM CARTER! What a clutch player! Down and out yet managed to pull off a devastating move.

Sound: You done with your climax? Wasn’t that impressive.

SoR: Carter takes over the tempo of the match, Kelson gets to his feet! Carter hits a STO!

Sound: It was a STO, nothing more.

SoR: Nothing more? Kelson’s rolling on the mat…and now off the mat, Kelson has rolled out of the ring!

Carter walks over to where Kelson went out of the mat, however Kelson is hidden beyond the apron, as soon as Carter gets to the ropes Kelson jumps up grabs Carter’s head and tries to slam it into the rope.

SoR: Kelson tried a sneaky possum move, Carter counters into a suplex, bringing Kelson crashing to the mat.

Sound: You know Chris has been a wrestler all his life, this kind of match is right up his alley, even if he isn't acting like it.

SoR: Carter applies an reverse DDT neck lock, just off center of the ring but it could be enough.

Sound: This move looks a lot more painful that it actually is.

SoR: I am really impressed, you’re so tough, Sound.

Sound: Sorry, I don’t understand sarcasm. Chris is throwing punches and if he connects the submission is over!

SoR: That is why Carter is leaning back and getting out of any wayward punches.

Sound: Kelson leans backs, scoots towards the ropes. Neaaaaaarly there… HE’S THERE!

SoR: Carter breaks the hold, following the rule book.

Sound: Nice guys finish last SoR.

SoR: Nice guys become legends. Kelson attacks he brings it down to the mat level, taking out the power game from Carter. Kelson punching his kidneys, and to finish, HE JUST PUNCHED HIM STRAIGHT ON THE NOSE!

Sound: Kelson really wants the win, he’s not holding back, the ref comes over to ask some questions.

SoR: You are a wise monkey, aren’t you? Kelson has maneuvered his way to lock in a cloverleaf, applying the pressure once more.

Sound: As I was saying, a cloverleaf submission is a very common move, allows you to regain yourself while your weight does the damage.

SoR: Doesn’t matter, he found the ropes. Kelson takes full advantage of the five count.

Kelson releases Carter, who yells to the referee before Kelson can grab him.

Sound: What’s his problem?

SoR: Well, it seems like he’s not liking the constant submissions and 5 counts.

Sound: I fail to see your point, he’s just a whiner. Kelson is kicked away by Carter, Kelson charges...

SoR: Spinebuster by CXC! Carter has snapped!

Sound: Middle of the ring! What will the Jailbird do?!

SoR: Don’t undermine him! Carter races to the nearest turnbuckle, he’s going up, Kelson is on his knees now.

Sound: Kelson is up and so is Carter on the turnbuckle. He jumps…

SoR: Flying Clothesline, Kelson is out

Sound: Carter smells the blood in the air, he’s lifting Kelson.

SoR: … no response from Kelson, Carter continues and lifts Chris into position, we know what this is.

Sound: KENNEL SHOCK!!

SoR: HE CONNECTS!!! THE PIN…ONE…TWO….THREEEE!!!!

Cherry: Here is your winner, by pinfall, CALVIN. X. CARTER!!!!

CXC: (8.1625 APS+ 2.6 Votes = 10.7625 Total)
Chris Kelson: (7.9 APS + 0.7 Votes = 8.6 Total)

“7th Chamber Part II” by Wu-Tang Clan blares across the P.A. system as Carter moves to get out of the ring rope, he stops and sees Kelson just laying there, he begins to walk up the ramp, holding his head high.

SoR: Carter pulled out the win tonight, so where does that put him now?

Sound: Still at the bottom of the food chain, however this win over Kelson just drops Kelson further. But it seems like Carter just wants to be taken seriously nowdays.

SoR: And after this win, some people might. Kelson put almost everything into this match, a cruel ending to a rather good showing.

Sound: The show pony got what he deserved, you can’t put almost everything into a match, you need EVERYTHING, well not if your Dalby Sound, back when I was wrestling, I cou-

SoR: And with that we will step away from here, Congratulations to CXC, he’s got the W tonight, lets see if he can back it up next time.

Looking in the ring, we can see Kelson now conscious shifting over to the turnbuckle, still in a sitting position he pushes himself into the corner and lowers his head, knowing that after this performance, what else could he do.

Sound: GET TO THE MAIN EVENT ALREADY! I DON’T WANT TO SEE THE EMO SLIT HIS WRISTS!!

Last edited by RCA on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:17 pm

PA: HONOR-ROLLES, THEY TOLD ME I SHOULD COME DOWN COUSINS, BUT I FLATLY REFUSE, I AIN’T DUMBIN’ DOWN NOTHING!!!!!

A buzz fills the airwaves as “Dumb it Down” by Lupe Fiasco hits. Hostyle makes his way out to cheers, but he has a rather somber look about him. Some of the ‘smarks’ hold up signs pleading with Hostyle not to do ‘it’, whatever that means. Hostyle, dressed casually, asks for a mic and stands in the middle of the ring waiting for the cheers to die down.

SoR: I hope he’s not doing what I think he’s doing.

Sound: Good riddance of the utmost seriousness, I say.

Hostyle: I know what you’re all thinking, but unfortunately, I’m not out here to stake my rightful claim as the number one contender to the FMW World Championship that I just lost. In fact, I wish Ty all the best as the new top guy here in FMW. What I am out here to do is not beat around the bush or waste anyone’s time…so as of tonight, I - Jose “Hostyle” Tavarez – am officially retiring from FMW…

Much of the crowd boos as many of the Latin fan-base are NOT pleased by those words.

Hostyle: Firstly, I’d like apologize to all of my Hostylists for my sudden departure, but the way I’ve been feeling as of late has led me to believe that it’s time for this True Artist to call it quits. Sure, going out as the champion would’ve been the ideal scenario, but I feel no shame in leaving as the recent former champion…the champion that I’ve become all thanks to all of you who stuck by me through both my moments failures and success. And for that, I’m wholeheartedly grateful for each and every one of you.

SoR: Despite his past, he’s handling this with great class.

Sound: Get off his bandwagon.

SoR: Stop being jealous.

Sound: I made his ass in this God-forsaken state at Death Row, I deserve to have my foot kissed by this ungrateful spot-monkey.

Hostyle: And trust me when I say that I wish I could muster up the same amount of passion you guys put into supporting me - to keep it going - but sadly, my heart is no longer in it. I know, it makes no sense that I it happened when I finally reached the highest echelon of wrestling…and I know that it’s even more bizarre that my own creation – the Style Points Tourney – didn’t help to change my decision…but what can I say? When the heart loses interest in something, it’s not always easy regaining that interest…

SoR: I know the feeling. I’ve just regained my passion over in LPW.

Sound: Don’t soil this booth with the mention of the red-headed stepchild.

SoR: Red-heads, from my experience, are quite open to things I like.

Sound:

SoR: A winner is Sonny Repenovich and a winner is Jose Tavarez. From all of us at FMW, thank you Hostyle.

A ‘Thank You, Hostyle!’ chant begins as Hostyle looks visibly emotional. No tears are shed, but it’s easy to see that he has been moved by the support.

Hostyle is showered with a standing ovation by the Houston crowd, surprisingly even Sound joins in. As every one settles down “Dumb it Down” by Lupe Fiasco hits for the last time. Hostyle goes to exit until the ring until the heavy string-instrumental intro to “Fatal” by RZA opens up to the crowd. Hostyle stops in his tracks as Chris Austin makes his way down, a slight look of quizzicality on his face. He offers a slight grin as he stalks his way down the aisle. Austin is greeted with a warm reception as he rolls into the ring and goes to ask for a mic, not taking his eyes off of Hostyle.

RCA: Jose…so you’re leaving?

Hostyle: Yeah, hermano…it’s time for me to go.

RCA: I don’t think it is, not yet.

The crowd cheers as they begin a ‘One more match’ chant.

RCA: Jose…do you remember July 22, 2008?

Hostyle: Yeah, what about it?

RCA: See, on that night, I was given my first one on one title match in FMW. It was a C-4 championship match in Dublin, Ireland. You remember who the champion was entering that match?

Hostyle: Yours truly, how could I forget? We put on quite a show despite going half-speed.

RCA: I know. And you won that match right?

Hostyle: Not to brag, but yeah.

The crowd pops at Hostyle still showing his confidence.

RCA: You remember the Innovative Initiative? Remember how we were in talks for months as to when I’d join? Remember how we said we could help each other, how you, Flare, Kels and I would run roughshod over FMW and innovation would reign supreme?

Hostyle: Didn’t quite work out how we planned did it?

RCA: Yeah, it did. You became FMW Champion, Kelson’s had shot after shot at titles, Flare won the Gold Card. Pretty successful endeavor for you three I’d assume.

Hostyle: What are you driving at?

RCA: When I joined the II, I was on fire. I was dropping opponent after opponent. There was no person with a bigger wave of momentum. And then I joined you guys…and I’ve fallen from grace ever since. All of my momentum, all of the support I had in the locker room just vanished. I barely had you three on my side and I was BY FAR, the most talented and best man in the group. I was the one who held the group together.

The crowd boos at Austin’s selfishness as Hostyle looks confused.

SoR: Not sure what to make of these developments.

Sound: It’s the truth, Sonny. That’s all it is.

Hostyle: Chris, what’s with the bad attitude? Every one has bad luck from time to time, it happens. This isn’t something we planned to happen to you.

RCA: It doesn’t matter what the plan was, Jose! All of the momentum I had went to you, Kels, and Flare. None of you put a good word in for me when I needed one, and I’ve NEVER needed a good word put in for me in my life. As a result, I had to deal with FMW turning their back on me because I wanted to be in a group with my friends. I had to deal with FMW constantly criticize my decision, completely overlooking how much better I had gotten just because I “kissed your ass” and didn’t kiss theirs.

Hostyle: Chris, you seriously need to chillax. You’ve let the jealous putas get to you and given what’s happened with you lately, I know you aren’t thinking straight.

RCA: Oh no, I’ve had my Moment of Clarity. I just want you to know that I get sick when I look at you and in the faces of the maggots in the back. I just want you to know that you didn’t teach me a damn thing, I became not only the premier student of the game but, to put it in terms of someone you hate, the damn game itself. I know the truth. It was the simplest and most obvious solution all along. That solution? I should have smoked you on Anarchy 7.1 when I had the chance.

The crowd boos.

Sound: Things just got interesting.

Hostyle: Chris, I didn’t come here to fight. But, if you are dead set of acting on your jealous-filled whining, which was probably brought on by Drew’s brainwashing, then I’ll gladly institute one last quarantine of a cock-jockey, because that’s what you’re starting to behave like. Maybe I shouldn’t have let you join anyway, especially after you dragged it out for months.

The crowd cheers as Austin offers a glare of murder towards Hostyle before exhaling.

RCA: You know what, go on…walk away. Leave with your head held high.

Austin raises his hands up as if he means no harm as Hostyle backs away to exit.

RCA: Someone’s going to face the music and if it isn’t you…then maybe it should be, what’s her name…Evee? I’m sure that lovely little ‘slut-ina’ won’t mind giving me back all of my momentum…

This stops Hostyle in his tracks as his temper gets the best of him. He quickly advances onto Austin and is met with a microphone to the forehead, which sends him tumbling down.

RCA: Gotcha…

Austin drops the mic and begins to stomp a mudhole into Hostyle, holding the ropes for leverage. The crowd boos as Austin backs away while mouthing some indiscernible wording. He removes his hoodie as Austin gets to his feet. As he advances onto Hostyle, Hostyle meets him with some right hands as the crowd cheers.

SoR: This one has all broken down here, and Austin seems to be losing the battle here!

Sound: Hostyle with the Irish whip and Hostyle connects with a Back Body Neckbreaker Drop!

Hostyle rises up and waits for Austin to rise to his feet. Austin gets to his feet and Hostyle ducks under him, lifting for Hostyle Hysteria UNO. Austin wiggles down, lands on his feet, but Hostyle still has his head. Hostyle goes to the ropes, looking to execute Hostyle Hysteria DOS, but as he goes for the backflip, Austin merely pushes him off. Hostyle lands on his feet and is quickly taken down by a Cherry Popper kick.

Sound: What a shot to the kisser from Austin!

SoR: Austin tosses Hostyle out of the ring and is quick behind him, hip-tossing him into the steel steps back first. Hostyle to his feet slowly, Austin rushes behind him and hooks the Half-Nelson, Hostyle armdrags out of it! Hostyle jumps to the apron and right towards Austin, looking for a 180 Tornado Kick…Austin just caught him! Austin adjusts, hooks the leg...JESUS WHAT WAS THAT!

Sound: That, was a Swinging release Half-nelson Regal-Plex and Hostyle just landed HARD on the back on his head on the outside, there’s little padding on the floors here.

SoR: Now Austin’s under the ring, Hostyle is on dream street, I haven’t seen anyone counter Hostyle’s offense so…effortlessly.

Austin emerges with a lead pipe and measures Hostyle, who’s slow to his feet. Hostyle stumbles around and Austin swings, doubling over Hostyle with a shot to the ribs. And then Austin swings upward, striking Hostyle in the face with the pipe!

Crowd: OHHHHHH!

Sound: Jesus Christ the impact!

RCA: GET UP JOSE! GET YOUR LEECHING ASS UP!

Austin grabs Hostyle to his feet and places him against the apron. Austin holds him by the head and gets into his face…

RCA: YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME GET TO THE TOP! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME REACH MY DAMN POTENTIAL!

RCA quickly scoops up Hostyle and lawn darts him head first into the ring post. Hostyle lies pretty much out of it as Austin reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small thick, black stick seemingly made of metal. A quick snap of the wrist makes that stick into a retractable baton, and Austin proceeds to beat Hostyle all over his body with the baton, striking any and everywhere.

SoR: This is heinous, Sound…you have to admit this!

Sound: It’s not nice, that’s for sure. You know what has me…where the hell is Hostyle-lite? Shouldn’t he be here to help?

SoR: And on that note, we’ve got a situation in the back, but we can’t leave this…

A split screen is shown. On one side: Austin thrashing Hostyle with the baton. The other side: a Locker room with ‘Chris Kelson’ on the door and a forklift blocking it. Hard knocks can be heard from Kelson as he yells for help. The screen focuses fully back to Austin as he breaks the baton across Hostyle’s back.

Sound: Austin has trapped Hostyle’s only help…Hostyle’s screwed.

SoR: Austin has the bloodied Hostyle up on his knees, closed fists to the open wound. Hostyle is out of it, this is not the way he deserved to go out!

Austin grabs a chair from the timekeeper and sets it up in front of the announce table. Austin grunts as he lifts the pretty much unconscious Hostyle up and sits him in the chair. Austin grabs Hostyle’s head and yells into his face.

RCA: YOU DID NOTHING BUT HOLD ME BACK, NOTHING BUT LEECH OFF OF MY NAME, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FAME I HAD BUILT! I WAS TOO BLIND TO SEE THAT I NEVER NEEDED YOU AND NOW, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PROBLEM YOU’VE MADE FOR ME! THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION TO IT, AND IT’S THE SIMPLEST AND MOST OBVIOUS ONE OF ALL…INNOVATION BE DAMNED!!!!

SoR: Austin steps back, look at his eyes, so fixated on revenge!

Sound: We saw this at Death Row, Repo…

SoR: AUSTIN, STOP!

Austin bursts into full speed, and as he nears Hostyle jumps, EXPLODING his foot into the face of Hostyle with a vile THWACK! The force of the blow sends Hostyle backflipping over the chair as the crowd offers a ‘ooooh’ in response.

Sound: OCCAM’S RAZOR!

SoR: That looks about as close to a death blow as it can get, Dalby!

Austin steps back to survey his handiwork as EMTs rush down to assist the bloody, unconscious Hostyle. Austin has a wide look in his eyes as he quickly hops to the top rope and crouches over the EMTs that surround the battered Hostyle as if he was unsuspecting prey. Without warning, Austin dives onto the EMTs, wiping them out. Austin scrambles to his feet and grabs Hostyle, dragging him to the security barrier and propping him up against it. The EMTs try to move Hostyle, but they are scared stiff as Austin rears back to hit them with the chair. As he nears Hostyle, he suddenly swings and CRACKS him in the face with the chair!

Sound: Austin’s going to kill him…

SoR: Drop the damn chair, Austin, you’ve proven your point!

Austin hears SoR’s pleas and quickly advances to him.

RCA: I HAVEN’T PROVEN A DAMN THING YET!

SoR and Sound are taken aback by Austin’s rage-filled outburst. Austin looks towards the destroyed Hostyle and to the EMTs that try to near him. Austin readies the chair and chases the EMTs back a few feet before rushing back to Hostyle, still seated against the security barrier and lining him up in his sights. Some of the crowd’s younger generation is shielded away as Austin tosses the chair aside and squats before sprinting towards Hostyle.

Sound: Again?!?!?

Austin jumps towards Hostyle and fires his foot directly into the center of Hostyle’s face. A ghastly sickening CRACK echoes through the Toyota Center as the force of the blow sends Hostyle THROUGH the security barrier! Austin manages to grab the top of a part of the barrier still standing to keep his footing while he follows through with the boot to his former friend’s face. All of the Toyota Center is stunned, too stunned to even award the moment it’s rightful ‘Holy Shit’ chant.

SoR: OCCAM’S DAMN RAZOR RIGHT THROUGH THE GOD DAMN SECURITY BARRIER!! MY GOD GET JOSE SOME DAMN HELP!!!!

Sound: Jesus Christ…that foot is a lethal weapon…Austin has snapped…he’s had to have snapped.

Austin backs away from the wreckage as the EMTs rush into action. Austin looks over his work, not explicitly happy as to what he’s done, but more of a realization that it had to happen. Austin looks to Hostyle and mouths ‘Game Over’ before departing to a chorus of boos. Austin trudges up the ramp, and turns around mouthing to the camera ‘It’s only just begun’ before leaving. The EMTs load up Hostyle, who is still breathing, on a gurney before trying to wheel him out.

SoR: I can’t believe what we’ve seen, a man’s retirement may have been the site of his crippling.

Sound: You have to keep in mind, Austin did this to a man he called friend…this is an emphatic warning if I ever saw it. I guess he truly does feel slighted.

SoR: But look at the wreckage, bent pipe, broken baton, blood everywhere, and a destroyed fan barrier…Austin has really upped the danger factor associated with him after this annihilation of Hostyle.

Sound: Not sure what to say, Repo…

SoR: We’ve got to get Jose to a medical center. More Ammunition after this…Good God…
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 pm

SoR: Well, after a sour turn of events just now, we’re fast approaching a match which has been months in the making. Abel Steele has been pressuring Commissioner Smitten for months to push him and give him the opportunity. He gave it to him in the form of the Gold Card Gauntlet 3.

Sound: That didn’t sound like a good enough opportunity to Steele though, and the ungrateful slob kept annoying the commissioner until he gave him what he wanted.

SoR: He’s not ungrateful Sound. He’s a determined man, and he’s looking for a challenge. Tell me honestly, who on the FMW roster is a bigger challenge than the winner of the first Gold Card Gauntlet, a former FMW Champion, and the Commissioner of FMW, Christian G. Smitten?

Sound: Judging by Death Row, Chris Austin.

Before Repoman can retort, “Friend Like Me” as performed by Wayne Bergeron hits the speakers. The crowd instantly starts to boo loudly, as the Commissioner, Christian G. Smitten, walks out from backstage, and slowly down the ramp, ignoring everything, with an almost distant look in his eyes.

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Salt Lake City, Utah, weighing in at 295 pounds, he is the Commissioner of Full Metal Wrestling, CHRISTIAN G. SMIIIIITTEN!!!

SoR: You’re right Sound, Austin did beat Smitten at Death Row, but only after Smitten restarted the match after defeating him by count out. So technically, Smitten also defeated Austin at the same event.

Sound: Technically, he lost as well. And technically, he lost by pinfall. So technically, Austin had the more Sound victory.

Smitten climbs into the ring, and rests on the ring ropes, waiting as the crowd continue to boo him. The boos quickly turn to cheers as “T.N.T” by AC/DC hits the speakers. With the Gold Card firmly in hand, Abel Steele walks out, ready for action. He runs down the ramp and slides into the ring as Buster Cherry introduces him.

Cherry: And introducing his opponent, from Perth, Western Australia, weighing in at 209 pounds, he is the current holder of the Gold Card, ABEL STEEEEEELE!!!!!

SoR: Steele had an absolutely brilliant night at Death Row, defeating Apostasy, Black Marcus and Jack Eastwood as part of the Gold Card Gauntlet. Now, he’s got the card, and an anywhere, anytime shot at the champion.

Sound: And what a ”fine” FMW Champion he would make. A former boxer, with limited ability in terms of technique, holding a wrestling championship. If the champion at the time has any sense, he’ll beat Abel to a pulp and never look back.

Steele hands over the Gold Card to the referee who passes it down to the time keeper for safekeeping. Smitten picks himself off the ropes as the bell rings for the match to begin.

SoR: There’s the bell, we’re underway, and Steele comes out charging. Smitten sidesteps though and Steele keeps going. On the rebound now, a clothesline to Smitten fails to bring him down.

Sound: The size advantage to Smitten’s nullified the impact from Steele. Steele bounces off the chest of Smitten, and Smitten returns fire with a clothesline of his own. Steele’s be turned inside out with that hit.

SoR: Careless start from Abel Steele, but Smitten’s slow on the follow up, and Steele manages to roll out of the way of Smitten’s reach. Steele pushes himself up, but Smitten’s right there, and we have a collar and elbow tie up.

Sound: Targeting Steele’s weak wrestling skills is something Smitten’s going to have to take advantage of, since he’s going to win this match. Steele tries to control the tie up, but Smitten’s overpowering him.

SoR: Smitten moves into a side headlock, but Steele hits a massive right hand to the gut of Smitten to break the hold.

Sound: He couldn’t reverse the hold, so... well... I think you might guess where I’m heading with this.

SoR: You’re disgusted at the lack of wrestling. I know. You’ve harped on about it enough. That punch had slightly winded Smitten and Abel Steele’s back on the attack.

Sound: Steele continues with the striking blows, focusing on the abdomen of the Commissioner. Left, right, buzz saw kick, followed up with a right hand hook to the side of the head.

SoR: Smitten’s reeling, Abel Steele’s staying on the front foot, DDT CONNECTS!! Cover by Abel Steele, 1...2... KICK OUT!!! Smitten took a long time to kick out, but he beat the three count.

Sound: It’s surprising, since it’s early in the match, but he kicked out. Abel Steele’s mounting Smitten now, and this form of attack is looking less and less like a wrestling OR boxing match, and it’s borderline mixed martial arts.

SoR: It’s true, Steele’s unleashing a plethora of mounted blows to the head. Smitten’s really trying to defend against them all, but can’t deflect a majority of them. He can’t reach the ropes for a rope break. A HUGE right hand hook to the jaw of Smitten!!! Steele’s well and truly dominating this contest.

Sound: Steele finally gets off the Commissioner. Smitten’s slow to get back to his feet. I’m appalled he’s allowed Steele to get this much momentum against him. Steele rushes in, and connects with a Shoulder Block, knocking Smitten back against the ropes.

Smitten holds himself up on the ropes as Steele moves towards him. Steele grabs Smitten by the arm to whip him across the ring, but Smitten reverse it, pulling him in towards himself, and then flipping him over the top rope to the outside of the ring.

SoR: Smitten counters, and Steele finds himself on the outside. Smitten’s not going to the outside though, normally he’d be out there in a flash, ready to use and abuse the environment out there.

Sound: It’s a tactical rest break. Steele’s hit so many big and illegal punches on him, he’s rattled, and he just needs a moment to recompose himself.

SoR: Meanwhile, Steele’s on the outside, picking himself up. He’s back on his feet, and that’s where he attacks Smitten from. He grabs him by the ankles, and trips him up, dragging him under the ropes to the outside.

Sound: He’s caught Smitten by surprise, but Smitten’s got a trick of his own, I’m sure. All wrestlers do. Abel Steele throws a right, but Smitten catches it. Knee to the mid section, SPINEBUSTER by the Commissioner.

SoR: Smitten’s made his first hit on the Gold Card Holder. He drags Steele back to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Steele’s clutching his ribs, the shock of the spine buster has really hurt him. Smitten’s back in the ring and waits for Steele to get back to his feet.

Sound: Steele’s up and Smitten’s quickly in close. Knee to the mid section, he lifts him up and holds him upside down... and connects with a delayed vertical suplex. Now we’re starting to see some wrestling.

SoR: Cover by Smitten, 1...2... NO!!! Steele kicks out, much to the delight of the crowd, and possibly even you at home. Smitten is back up and drags Steele REVERSAL!!! INSIDE CRADLE FROM ABEL STEELE 1...2... KICK OUT BY SMITTEN!!! Even you would have to agree that was an impressive move out of nowhere, Sound.

Sound: Impressive? Hardly. Anyone can perform that very basic wrestling move, all they need is the opportunity.

SoR: Well, Smitten presented the opportunity, and Abel took it. He’s really been dominant this match up so far. Abel and Smitten back to their feet, Smitten misses with a clothesline, turns around, and receives a standing drop kick to the knee.

Sound: Smitten face plants the mat and Steele’s on the attack again. He’s grappling with the head of Smitten, and locks in a cross face. Not a bad one for a puncher.

SoR: Smitten’s trying to reverse out of the cross face, but Steele’s got it locked in tight. He’s really putting the pressure on the neck of Smitten. He can’t reach the ropes, so he tries to pry Steele’s hands away.

Sound: He’s making progress in his barbaric way of breaking the submission, he’s given himself enough room to get his head out, and he does. Steele’s quick to get his distance though, back on his feet and on the other side of the ring in a hurry.

SoR: Smitten’s back to his feet as well. Something doesn’t seem right about Smitten tonight. He’s not on his game. I don’t know if he’s distracted, or if he’s underestimating Steele, or what’s going on, but he’s not quite with it tonight.

Sound: Bad luck to him. Even on an off day, he should be dominating this punching enthusiast.

SoR: Smitten’s trying to keep his distance from Steele as well. We don’t see that every day. Steele takes this as a sign, and comes in closer. He throws a buzz saw kick, but Smitten catches it. He throws Steele down on the ground, but Steele’s back up quickly.

Sound: Steele comes in close again, but Smitten grabs him by the neck. He lifts him high above his head, looking for a military press, but Steele’s struggling... Smitten can’t hold on to him, Steele’ lands on his feet, and pushes Smitten into the turnbuckles

SoR: Smitten’s in trouble as Steele charges in, looking for a splash, but Smitten protects himself with a big boot. Steele took all of that on the chin, he’s got to be hurting.

Sound: Smitten’s picked himself out of the corner, and he’s towering over Steele now. A MASSIVE KICK to the fallen body of Abel Steele. That’s not wrestling. He picks Steele up, hoping to redeem himself in my eyes...

SoR: Because that’s why Smitten does anything really. For YOUR approval, Dalby.

Sound: He’s got him in a front face lock... DDT connects! Cover by Smitten, 1...2... KICK OUT!!! Abel Steele somehow managed to find the energy to kick out after that perfectly executed DDT.

SoR: Smitten doesn’t even both chastising the referee over the close 3 count. Instead he’s dragging Steele back to his feet. He’s picked him up in a torture rack position! He’s looking to finish this.

Sound: Steele’s showing life on the shoulders of Smitten, but he doesn’t seem to notice, as he attempts the Courtroom Assault! Abel Steel changes his momentum though, lands on his feet in front of Smitten.

SoR: He lays into Smitten’s abdomen with a number of left and right jabs. Smitten’s got no answer for any of them. He’s going for the Unhappy Meal Combo. Listen to this crowd come to life over it.

Sound: Here it is, we’re watching the worst finishing manoeuvre in professional wrestling today.

SoR: Smitten’s dazed. Abel looks out at the crowd, he punches the nearest turnbuckle, and runs in, but Smitten... rolls out of the ring?

Sound: Don’t be so quizzical about it, yes, he did roll out of the ring. It’s not an optical illusion.

SoR: Smitten’s just rolled out of the ring as Abel Steele was running in to finish the unhappy meal combo. Steele’s just staring at Smitten in disbelief. And... I think Smitten’s throwing in the towel.

Smitten waves his arm carelessly at the ring, specifically at the referee, and begins to leave the ringside area, and heads towards the entrance ramp. The crowd boos at this heinous act of cowardice, while Steele just glares out at the back of Smitten’s head.

Sound: Well this is something new.

SoR: Smitten’s leaving. He’s happy to get counted out. The referee’s started counting, he’s up to a 3 count. Steele doesn’t quite know what to do, but he’s been robbed of a pinfall victory over the Commissioner.

Sound: And after not accepting a count out victory over Austin, he’s happy to just walk out here? A bit of hypocrisy from a man I thought knew the value of pure wrestling.

SoR: Referee’s up to a count of 6 and Smitten’s half way up the ramp. Steele finally decides to do something, and jumps over the ropes to the outside. He chases Smitten up the ramp, MASSIVE elbow to the back of the head brings down the commissioner.

Sound: Steele kicks Smitten in the side, as he just brutally attacks the man. Smitten tries to get up, and does, but is instantly met with a huge uppercut.

The crowd cheers loudly in support of Abel’s attack on Smitten, as the referee reaches a count of 4 on Abel’s count out. Abel takes the hand of the dazed Smitten, and whips him back towards the ring.

SoR: Abel wants the victory on his terms, that means making the Commissioner endure an ego blasting three count. Abel forces Smitten back into the ring, he quickly follows suit.

Sound: And now we have to sit through this whole combo again. Once really was enough for my liking.

SoR: Abel’s going for it. UPPERCUT, he’s going nowhere now. Left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right, left, right, shadow punch, RUNNING HAYMAKER CONNECTS!!! THAT’S THE UNHAPPY MEAL COMBO!!!

Sound: Smitten falls to the ground, and Steele quickly follows up. He hooks both legs, 1...2...3!!! This bore fest is OVER!

Buster Cherry:Here is your winner, via pinfall, ABEL STEEEEEEEEEELE!!!!!!

Abel Steele: (8.45 APS + 2.1 Votes = 10.65 Total)
Christian G. Smitten: (8.2875 APS + 1.2 Votes = 9.4875 Total)

Abel Steele quickly jumps to his feet in celebration, holding both his hands high. The referee hands Steele his gold card, and holds his hand up in victory. Steele then jumps up onto the nearest turnbuckle and poses to the crowd, chanting his name.

SoR: Abel Steele came here with a point to prove tonight. He’s had many big wins in his short career, but this one, might well be the biggest he’s had.

Sound: Possibly ever will have as well.

SoR: Not at all. Not only has he defeat the first Gold Card Gauntlet winner, but a former FMW Champion, and the Commissioner of the federation. THIS PROVES, without a shadow of a doubt, that Abel Steele can wrestle with the biggest and best in the federation. Welcome to the main event. I’ve got no doubt TyranT’s got an eye on this man.

Steele gets down from the turnbuckle and rolls out of the ring with a big smile on his face, before walking up the ramp. Smitten on the other hand, struggles to pick himself up in the middle of the ring.

SoR: Don’t go away folks, coming up next, the much antici...

Sound: But before what every you’re going to say Repoman, we’ve got a word from our Commissioner in the middle of the ring.

Smitten, now standing, a little uneasy in the middle of the ring, motions for a microphone. After begin handed one, he wastes no time in putting it to his mouth and speaking.

Smitten: A real leader, that’s what this company needs. I possess all the leadership qualities, except one. A real leader doesn’t get his hands dirty, and waste his time with unimportant engagements, like what you’ve just seen. So, consider this me announcing my retirement as an active competitor. Your Commissioner has spoken.

The crowd is split, some boo at the sore attitude from the commissioner, others cheer at the fact Smitten’s never going to wrestle again. Smitten throws down the microphone, and begins to exit the ring, on very shaky legs.

SoR: A big announcement, but you can’t help question the timing of it. Don’t go away, we’ve got our mammoth Pandora’s Box Main Event match coming up next!

Sound: No confrontation that these magnificent athletes have had…has been anything short of monumental. That’s tough for me to say even with Drew Michaels involved.

SoR: Well, in spite of that, their epic will continue tonight. But so much rides on the line for these men.

Sound: Again, nothing different from before. But, I think the main question resides in the mind of Drew. One…can his psyche recover if he doesn’t defeat Scorpio and Two, if Drew pulls the upset, will he go for the FMW title shot or the C-4 title?

SoR: Wow, Drew Michaels pulling an upset, never thought I’d hear it. As for your question, we’ll have to wait and see, but before that match, we’ve prepared a stunning package documenting the Scorpio/Michaels saga.

“Hero” by Skillet begins to play as all eyes shift to the METAL-tron. A slow shot of Scorpio proceeding to the ring, intensity in his eyes is shown as Drew Michaels, with the FMW title on his shoulder, looks on.

I'm just a step away
I'm just a breath away
Losing my faith today
Falling off the edge today

Quick action shots are shown of their classic Anarchy 5.3 encounter; Drew firing off right hands, Scorpio exhibiting his athletic grace and so much heart-stopping action in between. And then it happens: Jaro interferes and that is quickly capitalized on by the Scorpion Hangover heard around the world…

Larsen: NOT THIS WAY, NO…1…2…3!!!!! SCORPIO HAS DONE IT!

Morpheus: WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!?!?!?

Cherry: THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH AND NEW FULL METAL WRESTLING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…ERIC SCORRRRRRRPIOOOOOO!!!!!

Our last image of that night shows Scorpio holding up his title as Michaels stares heartbroken, his dream shattered.

I am just a man
Not superhuman
I'm not superhuman
Someone save me from the hate

Death Row 3. Michaels pulls himself to his feet after conquering Alex O’Rion in their ‘I Quit’ match, marred by Original Sin’s interference. Michaels motions for Scorpio as the icy blue-eyed demon, the Hallowed champion proceeds down, one thing on his mind: to prove that he is not a fluke.

I've gotta fight today
To live another day
Speaking my mind today
My voice will be heard today

Blindingly quick action ensues. Unlike their first encounter, Drew is ready for Scorpio, but the physical toll already taken eventually causes Drew to succumb…

Larsen: I just don’t see Eric kicking out if Drew is able to nail the Wicked DDT, which he seems to be setting up for again!

Morpheus: Drew has the front chancery locked on, this isn’t good! He’s reaching for the leg…AND ERIC LIFTS HIM UP FOR A NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX! IT CONNECTS FOR A 1…2…3!!! ERIC SCORPIO RETAINS! I TOLD YOU THAT HE DIDN’T HAVE WHAT IT TOOK TO WIN!

The shot ends with Drew’s handshake refused by the defiant, now confident champion.

Who's gonna fight for what's right?
Who's gonna help us survive?
We're in the fight of our lives
And we're not ready to die

The Full Metal War. The biggest night in FMW history. The 2008 match of the year, 10-man elimination tag…we pick up at Scorpio versus Michaels, well the climax of it. Drew turns back to the ring, crawling in and looking to get to Scorpio while Jaro is out of commission. No-one sees Derrick creep up on Scorpio and blast him in the back of the head with a steel chair. Scorpio crumples and Drew drags an arm across Scorpio.

Stone: PIN! PIN! DREW COVERS SCORPIO, ONE, TWO, THREE!!!!!!!

Morpheus: NO!!!!

I need a hero to save me now
I need a hero, save me now
I need a hero to save my life
A hero will save me just in time

Ammuniton 9.4. 6-man elimination tag match, it comes down to Scorpio versus Michaels. Towards the end, Michaels clubs down Scorpio and hooks the arms again, but is momentarily distracted by out of ring chaos. Scorpio uses this opening effectively as he drops to a knee and nails Michaels with a low blow!

SoR: Scorpio with the low blow!

Sound: Michaels is hunched over in pain, Scorpio heads to the ropes…

Scorpio springboards on the second ropes, and backflips towards the bent over Michaels, in one fluid motion catching him in a Front Facelock and driving him head and facefirst with a modified DDT!!!

SoR: SCORPION HANGOVER!!! SCORPIO HITS THE SCORPION HANGOVER!!!

Sound: A version of that move won him the FMW championship and Michaels looks out! Scorpio shoots the half and covers, hooking both legs!

SoR: 1…2…3!!!!!! SCORPIO PINS MICHAELS AGAIN!!!!

I need a hero to save me now
I need a hero, save me now
A hero will save me just in time

I need a hero, just in time
Save me just in time
Save me just in time

The montage ends with quick flashes of past confrontation before freezing on a Michaels and Scorpio, face to face….The crowd cheers, amped for the next contest.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Cherry: The following contest, scheduled for one fall is our MAIN EVENT and it is a PANDORA’S BOX match for THE FMW C-4 CHAMPIONSHIP!!! If Eric Scorpio wins, he will advance to the triple threat match to determine the number one contender to the FMW title. If Drew Michaels wins, he may choose to either go to the triple threat match OR…become the NEW FMW C-4 CHAMPION!

As cheers erupt in anticipation, all of a sudden Action Jackson sprints from backstage, index cards and a mic in hand. After sliding into the ring and catching his breath, Action whispers in a surprised Cherry’s ear, who then shrugs and steps aside. Then, “Amazing” by Kanye West begins to play to many cheers.

Action: Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by his trainer Dante Jones from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing 235 pounds…he is the Chosen One, the Ultraviolent One, and the DEFENDING FMW C-4 CHAMPION…DREW MIIIIICHAELS!!!!!!

Sound: Oh my frickin’ God, how arrogant can this man be?

SoR: Hard not to be confident with God on his side, I think it’s a solid mind game.

Sound: Damn hell ass, Sonny! Bonafide cockiness, not even Rex Ryan can hold a candle to it!

As Action takes his leave, Drew makes his way out, with a C-4 championship, complete with ‘Drew Michaels’ nameplate held above his head, which is bowed in focus. Dante coaches Drew as he makes his way closer to the ring. Drew then perches on the top rope and outstretches his arms, title in hand and his eyes to the heavens. He hops down and kisses his title before handing it to the ref. Drew removes his ‘Broken Saints’ shirt and begins some shadow-striking as Dante rubs Vaseline onto Drew’s face.

SoR: Drew’s looks ready, Dalby.

Sound: Hasn’t helped him in the past, I don’t think it’ll help him now.

Drew stares to the entrance as his theme fades. The arena darkens as blue strobe lights flash in rhythm to “Hallowed Be Thy Name” by Iron Maiden hits. Scorpio, obviously not affected by Drew’s mind games makes his way out, trenchcoat on body, C-4 title on waist. Scorpio makes his way down and merely pats his waist, mouthing ‘I’ve got the REAL one’ before offering a smirk.

Cherry: His opponent, from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada weighing 265 pounds, he is the Inexplicable, the Hallowed One and the CURRENT and OFFICIAL FMW C-4 CHAMPION…ERIC SCORRRRPIOOOO!!!!

SoR: Scorpio looks focused, having past success in his back pocket has to be a calming influence on him.

Sound: Well, of course it is. Scorpio has seemingly beaten Drew every which way; I wouldn’t be surprised to see a rare submission loss for Drew.

SoR: What I am interested in is seeing how Drew’s MMA-esque offense will fare in C-4 rules.

Sound: Not well for 200, Alex.

Scorpio hands his championship to the ref and his coat to the stagehand. Scorpio pulls on the ropes to stretch as the ref raises up both titles to the cheer of the crowd…and the bell rings.

SoR: And HERE WE GO!

Sound: OK, Mike Goldberg. Anyway, Drew’s looking a little hesitant right here, maybe doesn’t want to make a mistake.

SoR: Collar and Elbow tie up here, Drew gains the early advantage with an arm wrench…Scorpio counters, go behind on Michaels…Inverted Facelock! Here it comes!

Sound: Look at Drew bolt from the ring, he almost got ‘Scorpio’s Scourge’ just then, and that would have been it, no doubt!

The crowd gasps as Michaels escapes, looking to calm himself. Dante looks to his trainee, calming him while saying to get in the ring, in a manner too colorful for national television. Drew rolls back in cautiously as Scorpio motions for Drew to bring it.

SoR: Drew is back up now, eyes not off the champion…

Sound: I’m glad to hear you say that, I’m getting so tired of Drew going on and on about he being the REAL C-4 champion. If he were, he’d have the belt now.

SoR: Well as Drew has a side headlock on Scorpio, I must say bringing a title with him does help, yes?

Sound: No it doesn’t, this man would rather fake his own death than defend the title, not a champ I’d be proud of!

SoR: You don’t even know what a champion is, Mr. Sound.

Scorpio shoves Drew off and takes him down with a shoulderblock off the rebound. Scorpio goes to the ropes and hops over Drew, who ambushes Scorpio with a Lou Thesz Press. Drew begins to fire off some mounted forearms as Scorpio bucks Drew off. Drew takes down Scorpio with a clothesline, Scorpio is back up and Drew takes him down again.

SoR: Drew starting to control the early goings of the match here, another hard clothesline brings down the champion.

Sound: Drew’s not going for a cover, he’s looking for some sort of a submission, looks like an arm triangle, but Scorpio fights out of it. Drew’s being smart to keep up the pressure here.

SoR: Drew going at Eric now, and Eric fires an open hand slap to the breadbasket. Drew stumbles away and turns around right into a stunning Leg Lariat takedown!

Sound: Look at that, athleticism at its finest! Why do we want a roguish brawler as C-4 champion? Send him to Corruption, posthaste!

SoR: Are you high?

Sound: Well excuse me if my greatness is intoxicating…

SoR: (sigh) Anyway, Scorpio is now running his forearm across the bridge of the downed Michaels’ nose. Hard-nosed tactics being exploited here as Scorpio has Drew up, and a HARD forearm shot to the back!

Sound: And now it begins, time to work that neck and back for Sinful Repentance!

Scorpio lifts Drew and drives him across the knee with a rough backbreaker. Drew’s face shows the pain. Scorpio drives knees into the back of Michaels before slapping on a modified Dragon Clutch.

SoR: Scorpio is in full control here, wrenching at Michaels here!

Sound: Pull on it, PULL ON IT!

SoR: You Arnold Skaaland now?

Sound: No, I like seeing things applied effectively. I like perfection.

SoR: Well, that may bite you in the ass if Chris Austin comes back out here.

Sound: This isn’t about him, he lost his shot. Focus on the task at hand.

SoR: Michaels trying to fight out of it as Dante barks encouragement. Michaels is to his knees…and Scorpio jumps up and brings Michaels back to his stomach with a knee to the back! Scorpio is back on the hold!

Sound: See, smarts, viciousness…a champion in every sense of the word.

SoR: Michaels trying to fight back up…Scorpio rakes the eyes!

Sound: Wonderful. That’s all it is.

SoR: Scorpio with a stomp to the back here, and another!

The crowd boos as Scorpio keeps up the pressure. He makes NO effort to showboat as he takes Michaels to his feet. He lifts for a powerslam and Michaels wiggles down and fires off a stiff elbow to the back of the head. Scorpio stumbles and as he regains his footing, Drew cleans his clock with a high roundhouse kick as the crowd cheers.

Sound: Oh damn Drew and his resiliency!

SoR: Michaels is feeling the punishment to his back, but the comeback looks to be on. Michaels begging for Scorpio to get to his feet!

Michaels: COME ON!

Sound: Should’ve stayed on him, Drew…

SoR: Michaels off the ropes…and HE WALKS INTO A THUNDEROUS STK TAKEDOWN FROM THE CHAMPION!

Sound: See?

SoR: Scorpio pops up to his feet, a little woozy but very upset! And Scorpio turns Michaels to his back, and drives three elbow drops to the mid back!

Sound: Not only does this increase the effect of Scorpio’s finisher, but Drew will have trouble lifting for the Wicked DDT.

SoR: Scorpio has Michaels, Irish whip…and Michaels is flattened with a standing thrust Spinebuster! Cover…1…2-Michaels gets the shoulder up!

Sound: Michaels, it’s only a matter of time…this can’t be how Michaels envisioned this to go, has to hurt his confidence.

Scorpio grabs Michaels, and sets up for a Powerbomb. Michaels counters the lift the first time. The second time, not so much, but Michaels begins to fight at the height of the lift, firing elbow after elbow to the top of the head. Michaels eventually lands on his feet and he drives Scorpio down with a Complete Shot.

Sound: Both men are down here!

SoR: Michaels trying to will himself to his feet, and Scorpio is up and charging…snap Belly to Belly suplex by Michaels!

Sound: His back should be killing him, how is he able to pull that off?

SoR: It’s Drew Michaels, never met him?

Sound: Shut up.

SoR: Scorpio is back up, and back elbow knocks the champion down! Michaels yells to the crowd, they sense the tide turning! Scorpio is back up, a little slower than before, Scorpio goes for a clothesline, Michaels ducks, SLEEPER SLAM!

Sound: Cover…1…2… NO! Thank God!

SoR: Michaels has to keep up this pressure to regain the title! Michaels has Scorpio in a front face lock, He could be trying to cinch in a Guillotine choke!

Sound: Fight it Scorpio, fight it…DAMN IT!

SoR: HE’S GOT IT! Firing the knee here, REVELATIONS being seen right here! It’s only a matter of time…NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX BY SCORPIO!

Sound: BRIDGE, 1…2…THR-NOOOOO!!! SO CLOSE!

The crowd gasps, as Scorpio tries to regain his bearings. Michaels’ face shows his life flash before his eyes. Michaels rises to his feet, frustrated, and walks towards a cornered Scorpio, who flapjacks Michaels face first into the turnbuckle. Scorpio goes out to the ropes and Springboards…

SoR: GOOD LORD WHAT A HIT!

Sound: Michaels has been obliterated by the SCORPIO KILLER!!!! He can’t capitalize on the cover though!

Michaels rolls to his back as Scorpio crawls for the cover, the hits to the head taking their toll. Scorpio gets a lazy cover on Michaels.

SoR: 1…2…THRE-NO!! Michaels got his foot on the ropes!

Sound: I don’t care if he kicked out…Resiliency thy name is Eric Scorpio and thy name is Hallowed!

SoR: You’re being a big time fan-boy.

Sound: Yeah right, look, MICHAELS IS IN TROUBLE!

SoR: WHAT?!?!?

Sound: HA!

Scorpio gets to his feet and lifts Michaels onto his shoulders for a Samoan Drop, but he rolls forward for a ‘Steamroller’ slam. Michaels holds his ribs and back as Scorpio’s eyes seem to become even more calculating. Scorpio grabs a hold of the legs and goes for Sinful Repentance!

Sound: If he slaps it on, it’s over, no escape!

SoR: Michaels is fighting it, Michaels is fighting it!

Sound: Scorpio changes up the attack and slingshots Michaels into the corner, improvisation at its best!

SoR: NO! Michaels lands feet first on the second rope, he jumps backwards for the crossbody, yes!

Sound: SCORPIO ROLLED THROUGH!

SoR: HE’S GOT THE TIGHTS!!!

Sound: 1…2…MICHAELS KICKED OUT!!!!

SoR: He had the tights! He had the tights!

Sound: Doesn’t matter now as Michaels kicked out! Michaels fires a high roundhouse, Scorpio ducks…SCORPIO’S SCOURGE!!!!! That’s all she wrote!

SoR: Hook of the leg…1…2…THRE-NOOOOOO!!!!!! Michaels got the shoulder up!

Sound: Scorpio is starting to grow frustrated here!

SoR: Scorpio looks like he’s going for it again! He hooks the head and goes for it…NO, Michaels spins out…he counters! WICKED DDT!

Sound: Sound counter, Michaels covers…1…2…TH-NOOOOO! Scorpio kicks out!

SoR: Scorpio is still in it! Michaels is growing frustrated! Michaels has him again…WICKED DDT AGAIN! Michaels is trying to cover, but the back really acted up then!

Sound: Cover attempt, one hand on Scorpio…1…2…THRE-NOOOO! SCORPIO GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE, SCORPIO WILL NOT STAY DOWN!

Michaels sits up, he looks as if he wants to cry…his face changes up and he rolls away from the slowly recovering Scorpio. He measures Scorpio and charges, but Scorpio slams him with a desperation powerslam that shakes the ring. Scorpio pulls himself up, on dream street still. He grabs Michaels by the hair, and Michaels shoves him away in his second to last bit of energy. Scorpio goes to a knee before rushing Michaels, who makes his last gasp…

SoR: SCORPIO WALKS INTO SALVATION! MICHAELS PUT ALL HE HAD INTO THAT KNEE STRIKE TO THE FACE!

Sound: Michaels hooks both legs!

SoR: 1…2…3!!!!!!!! MICHAELS HAS WON IT! MICHAELS HAS FINALLY DEFEATED SCORPIO!

DING! DING! DING!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER…AND…

Cherry looks to an exhausted Michaels who points to the timekeeper. Dante grabs both C-4 title belts and hands them to Michaels, who raises them triumphantly as “Amazing” by Kanye West begins to play.

Cherry: AND…NEW FMW C-4 CHAMPION….DREEEWWWWW…MIIIICHAELLLSSSSSS!!!!!

Drew Michaels: (8.5625 APS + 2.0 Votes = 10.5625 Total)
Eric Scorpio: (8.5375 APS + 1.3 Votes = 9.8375 Total)

SoR: Michaels has made his choice, he wants to be C-4 champion again, and he’s finally gotten the monkey off his back!

Sound: Now, watch Drew claim to be the longest reigning C-4 champion mere seconds after reclaiming the belt he hasn’t held in months! He just wants those accomplishments!

SoR: Jealous much?

Michaels rolls away from the ring, looking to Scorpio with respect. Scorpio offers a freezing glare while he holds his head. The crowd is at a fever pitch as Drew slowly raises both C-4 titles in the air as cheers rain down.

SoR: What a match, what a classic!

Sound: I’ll admit, great contest without a doubt.

SoR: Michaels has returned to C-4 glory and what a way to end the night, for my colleague the ESTEEMED Dalby Sound, I’m Son of Repoman, good night from Houston everybody!!!!

Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:24 pm

OOC: And we are up! Big time props to the staff here, wonderful work and a lightning-fast turnaround! They will be getting some FMPs for this. Congrats to all the winners and things of that nature, including Drew. Eric, hell of a contest. Feedback, comments, anything is welcome. WOO!!!

Also, Ben/TBM. I for one am gonna miss you around these parts. One of the best I've ever had the pleasure to chat with on AIM or e-fed alongside. FMW won't be the same without you around, but we will make sure that Smitten remains as the law and order of FMW, until you come back. Thanks for your help here, and thanks for the few times you've assisted me with promos during my early days in LPW. Best of luck in the army, give 'em hell...or beautiful trombone music, whichever works.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:38 pm

IT'S CELEBRATION TIME!

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Th_kiddancing

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Th_548u2ko

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Th_v3dq0x

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Th_deohon

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Th_gojirabounce

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Th_funny_new_18

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Th_funny_new_13

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Th_18

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Th_30

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Th_GreenMan

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Th_51

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Th_36

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! Th_24

Yeah, the C-4 title has come home baby. Remember, there is only ONE way to spell C-4 and that is D-R-E-W.

OOC: Good show. While I enjoy winning, this show is definitely bittersweet seeing Ben move on to his "career" and "wonderful oppurtunities". Bastard. Wink ILUmadcoremisfitbrother.

Last edited by Headbanger on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:44 pm

OOC: Drew!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:54 pm

OOC: Wow quick turn around for this show. Well done.

Is it me, or is Austin always the last man standing, no matter if he gets beaten or he's the one beating others? I swear, I have never seen him end any show where he's outcold in any of the Ammunition broadcast to date. No matter how severe the beatings he's received he's always recovered at the end to save the day, or shoot a gun. I personally find that hurts him as an IC character as doesn't have the IC track record to justify the Superman like ability.

Just saying.

The built up promo for Drew and I's match was great (you forgot one match, Anarchy 5.2, Drew's win) but it really helped build up the match and its history.

Our match was really well written as well. It was really believeable and referenced some history which was nice. I have zero complaints really except you have Drew winning the match and choosing to take teh C-4 title instead of the #1 contendership lol.

I actually thought the stipulation was the same for me as well. If I had won, it was either between keeping the C-4 or relinquishing it to for a shot at the #1 contendership. Guess it wasn't lol. Not like it matter in the end.

Truthfully, whether or not my opponent feels this way or not, I am always honored when I get to face Drew, as our feuds since the end of the first Ultimatum has elevated Scorpio's status to what people see today. It has elevated my game and I love the rich history we've developed over the years in FMW. And I am truthfully not disappointed to lose to that man.

So thank you Andrew.

We are now 3 - 3. Wink

Nothing IC for now. IC Scorpio is more than likely angry at Drew for choosing to rob my title instead of letting me go. Something like that lol.

EDIT?: After watching Drew's dancing crap.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:
OOC: Wow quick turn around for this show. Well done.

Is it me, or is Austin always the last man standing, no matter if he gets beaten or he's the one beating others? I swear, I have never seen him end any show where he's outcold in any of the Ammunition broadcast to date. No matter how severe the beatings he's received he's always recovered at the end to save the day, or shoot a gun. I personally find that hurts him as an IC character as doesn't have the IC track record to justify the Superman like ability.

Just saying.

OOC: I could've sworn RCA got laid out by you and DM at 9.2 and Harlequin at 9.3. Either way, if I review and find that this is the case, then I wholeheartedly apologize as I don't intend for that to happen, ever.

But, in his defense I guess, he didn't take an ass-whooping in this show.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:01 pm

OOC: The dancing crap has been saved for months, you just were the unlucky one who got it released on you, haha.

Seriously, Eric; I can never say enough good things about getting to face you. I ALWAYS have to step my game up for you and it is an honor to have had this little feud with you throughout our history here. You inspire me like few others and I seem to do the same for you, haha. I've had some great feuds in my time but almost none of them measure up to what we have had and, very likely, will continue to have. I never go into a match with you with the confidence you all know I carry with me at all times because dammit, you are that damn good.

Another day Eric, that could have easily been your match. May you have the best of luck until we run into each other again which I fully imagine will come because it always does, haha.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:15 pm

RCA wrote:

OOC: I could've sworn RCA got laid out by you and DM at 9.2 and Harlequin at 9.3. Either way, if I review and find that this is the case, then I wholeheartedly apologize as I don't intend for that to happen, ever.

But, in his defense I guess, he didn't take an ass-whooping in this show.

You missed the point.

We did lay you out on both of those shows, but you were still the last man standing in both cases. IN one you began shooting a gun or something like that and chased us away. In teh other one with Drew's assistance, you again, chased us away.

So, you were the last man standing in both cases.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:20 pm

OOC: I remember 9.3. I'm pretty sure Kelson pulled away a downed Austin from the ring as a furious Drew stood tall having chased you/Harley and whoever away (he threw an axe that was supposed to behead RCA and you were not pleased at Scorpio backing down like that). 9.2, you have a point sir.

Again, my apologies for that, again it's never something I planned to happen. I'll be sure to make sure that isn't the case with RCA from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:31 pm

Hmm, I'm glad I made the decision to leave instead of watching that pile of monkey ejaculation you three little kids called a match. I mean you blew almost as much as that woman from the audience does in a bathroom stall. The only difference is unlike the audience that had to sit through your cure for insomnia, I walked away satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:48 pm

RCA wrote:
OOC: I remember 9.3. I'm pretty sure Kelson pulled away a downed Austin from the ring as a furious Drew stood tall having chased you/Harley and whoever away (he threw an axe that was supposed to behead RCA and you were not pleased at Scorpio backing down like that). 9.2, you have a point sir.

Again, my apologies for that, again it's never something I planned to happen. I'll be sure to make sure that isn't the case with RCA from here on out.

I'm not trying to put you down here.

Think of it this way. I actually do enjoy the Austin character (how can I not, he's got lots of Scorpio's qualities) whether you win or lose a match (it has no barring) but when the hero is always standing at the end of the show, to me it abruptly hampers any momentum going on to the next show and so forth. Because I don't need to worry about pay back to teh heels as you've done that to end the show. And then when it's the same results, show after show after show with the heels always in peril, I start to lose interesting. It's like watching HHH every week on Raw.

But if you showed Austin for example failing on occasion, then I'm left with that intrigue on how will Austin comeback and it hooks me and leaves me anticipating what will happen next show. Because that hasn't happen to Austin as I've described earlier, I lose the hook and feel indifferent about him.

In tonights show, it had clearly went the way it should have, just to me it got hampered by what transpired in the past.

Just giving you constructive feedback. I still <3 you.

The Ares wrote:
Hmm, I'm glad I made the decision to leave instead of watching that pile of monkey ejaculation you three little kids called a match. I mean you blew almost as much as that woman from the audience does in a bathroom stall. The only difference is unlike the audience that had to sit through your cure for insomnia, I walked away satisfied.

I'm glad being the woman worked out for you.

Last edited by Eric Scorpio on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:49 pm

gr
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:52 pm

There is no part of that which makes sense.

A) I've taken the FMW physical and if you look on my roster it states quite clearly that I am a male.

B) The world saw me leave with the woman.

C) I wasn't in the audience, and thus couldn't even with my convoluted grammar have been referring to myself.

D) It doesn't matter what you say, any relevance you ever had went away when Drew Michaels stopped needing you to be his kryponite and finally put you and your ego out of his misery.

Now shouldn't you be out shopping for something to hold up your pants, since you seem to have lost your belt.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:19 am

Being a male doesn't stop you from dressing as a woman. So I stand by what I said.

The rest makes no difference to me. I could care less what you think. I'm not here for you, I'm here for me.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:26 am

Well that makes you smarter than the rest of the monkeys at least, looking out for others is simply a waste of time one could use for themselves.

...Also, are you retarded? I came down the ramp dressed quite blatantly as a man. I mean I understand this show is something you'll want to forget, what with your exposure as a fraud and all. But if your going to forget it completely, at least try to do so without remembering my part in it.

I understand I'm the only shining light in a rather dismal outing, but I feel very uncomfortable about the amount of time you've spent thinking about me in a dress. To have changed the history in your own mind to fit your fantasies is just kind of disgusting.

In short, I don't swing that way, please stop hinting that you want to see me in a dress.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:10 am

OOC: YAY for Ammunition. Back in its rightful place as #1. cheers cheers Good job to all the writers,

Also would like to say thanks to TBM for a great match and also for the opportunity to finish of a feud that had been brewing for some time before he leaves us for the armed forces Sad

Congrats to Drew on winning an epic matchup. With TBM gone and Harley on hiatus you and Eric are my two favourite characters going around. Yet another reason why Ammunition is WIN.

IC:

The call has been answered. Where will you stand?

A new champion has been crowned. The King is dead, long live the King.

Michaels you may be a lesser evil than the man you dethroned but you have been corrupted. Somewhere along the way you have lost your halo. Your precious C-4 Championship has become more important to you than the redemption you set out to achieve. Or maybe this was the redemption you truly coveted all along?

What will you do now Drew? Will you sit in an ivory tower and claim that you have done what you promised? When all the world knows you had a chance to claim a greater victory.

You raised the call to arms Drew and it has been answered. You were meant to change the FMW for the better but instead you have revealed your lust for glory and abandoned those who believed you to be the hero they had hoped for. You settled Drew and it reeks of weakness.

Regardless, your call to arms has been answered and the true hero FMW deserves will rise and carry torch that you have dropped in the gutter.

Will you stand idle and covet your physical rewards as you watch those who answered your call fight to deliver FMW it's redemption?

Sadly I think your actions have answered my question already. Take the title back to your subjects and waive it triumphantly before the other "saints". I am sure they will all proclaim your greatness and fight for the opportunity to wash your feet.

I for one will not congratulate you on your achievement. I for one will continue along the path where you have strayed. I will take back the FMW World championship and deliver it to the fans.

Will you stand idle Drew? Or will you throw your support behind the FMW's true hero?
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:44 am

Wow, someone sounds a little bitter and angry and honestly I am not sure why. Where have I strayed Abel? Where have I been corrupted? Is it because I wanted a title belt? If so, you are the one who has been corrupted because you somehow believe these title belts are not important. We are competitors Abel first and foremost and to win these titles proves you are competing at the best of your game. These are the most important pieces of this company EXCEPT for our amazing fans because they symbolize all the hard work and dedication we put into our craft. To characterize my drive to the best I can possibly be as "lust" is woefully mistaken.

If you want to be FMW's hero, please do Abel. You are bright, young, talented, and you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. That being said, do not attack those who have done nothing to harm you or FMW as a whole. I took down Eric but my work is LONG from finished. Eric will return to challenge again, I know this, and so many more like him creep around every corner. You seem to think this is the ultimate goal but Abel, like your Gold Card it is a but a wonderful step. All roads lead to the FMW championship Abel, you just have to find the path best for you.

It took 7 days to create the world and it will take infinitely more to save it. To act as if I think I am done then you are insulting my intelligence and my drive to see this place redeemed.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:17 am

Abel Steele wrote:
OOC: YAY for Ammunition. Back in its rightful place as #1.

OOC: You have seriously got to be kidding me. lololol

We'll be back and better than ever at 10.2, I promise you that.
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:19 am

Drew,

I don't understand your decision. I understand that the Title Belts are important but you had a chance at the ultimate prize, yet you chose the easy way out. You succumbed to the lure of immediate gratification.

No, I am not angry or bitter. I am just confused and disillusioned.

I still want to believe that you are man I thought you were Drew and if you are truly sincere about continuing toward the redemption of FMW then I have a proposition for you.

If you are interested......you know where to find me. If not then I guess at least I won't be confused anymore.

Last edited by Abel Steele on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:20 am

Headbanger wrote:
It took 7 days to create the world and it will take infinitely more to save it. To act as if I think I am done then you are insulting my intelligence and my drive to see this place redeemed.

6 Days. It took 6 days to create the world. On the 7th day, the Lord rested. It was good, he decreed.

The Lord lead by example that day, on what not to do when creating an empire. On the 7th day, instead of resting, he should have exterminated all the faults of the human race, the land, the flora and the fauna. If he'd done his job properly, we would never have been plagued by idiots, the state of Philladelphia, the Mango or the Koala.

Learn your bible, Michaels
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:23 am

Tromboner Man wrote:
The Lord lead by example that day, on what not to do when creating an empire. On the 7th day, instead of resting, he should have exterminated all the faults of the human race, the land, the flora and the fauna. If he'd done his job properly, we would never have been plagued by idiots, the state of Philladelphia, the Mango or the Koala.

OOC: OI! mangoes are awesomeness in fruit form
Back to top Go down

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:28 am

Austin, nothing can explain what you've done tonight. We were supposed to be friends, even outside of the Initiative. You've changed a lot in the past few weeks, "bro", and by mauling Hos the way you did, you've broken whatever relationship was left between us.

Austin, you've made this personal.

OOC: Cheers at Amm's staff! Very good show, I LOVED the segment with Hostyle and Austin; the way the forklift was used to trap Kelson in his locker room had me smirk when I read it, as I was actually wondering if Kelson would show up. Congrats to Abel and Drew for the big wins, those matches were HUGE!

On to the other shows and 10.2!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Kelson acting heelish had me cock an eyebrow; if there's any reason, I'd like to be informed, please. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:10 am

OOC: Great show!! Way better than anything I have been a part of before...

IC:

Now I see how you guys play...It's no more Mr. Nice AVO from here on out. What is a guy like me supposed to do when you give me a huge Japanese ape and that Neko Wafer dude....I am sure as my time in the FMW ranks goes on I will show you I deserve better competition! I don't want to rule the world....Just my lil corner of it!
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 am

OOC: Why was this show a success? It had me for this round Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:14 am

PX wrote:
OOC: Why was this show a success? It had me for this round Razz Razz

OOC: Oh Hai Koldan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next