Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+17
Leon Caprice
Lazyking
Gabriel Crow
Easy
The Returned
Omega
PX
Vincent Van Rose
Tromboner Man
Rottata
Abel Steele
Alex O'Rion
Eric Scorpio
TJ Tilli
Drew Michaels
RCA
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 pm

I know you better than you think. The fact that they see you as the dangerous one is merely their ignorance. I know better, I am...enlightened to who and what Eric Ares is.

I know you...Eric.

I do.

You know it. You don't have to admit it, but you know it.

The problem is, the rest don't. Of course, I will let them learn the hard way. But, you have never fooled me with your 'act'. Never have. Never will.

And yes, the rules only apply to everyone else. I am above rules. I am above you as well.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Alex O'Rion
Championship: FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:07 pm

I have never ever seen someone miss the mark that bad in my life.

I said you were the dangerous one as people know. Me I'm just that guy who everyone thinks talks to much.

Fuck, at least get it right.

But if you knew me as well as you think you did, you'd know which family I come from, by adoption if not by birth. And well, those "byes" all turned out to be such non-threatening people.

Then again I get the feeling that was a slip of the tongue so I'll let it slide and assume you meant to say they see you as the dangerous one, and that they are ignorant to me.

Well maybe you do know better, sadly I doubt I'll be in your "league" for another few months or so, so I'll still have to wade through the same crap from the cretins. But at least I know somewhere out there is someone just a little less stupid than the rest.

Thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:05 pm

I know that you were taken in by the O'Rions, Ares. I also don't think you had that humbleness about your business that they did about theirs.

But yes, a slip of the tongue was all it was.

Moreover...there is no such thing as you being in my league months from now...hell, I've done some scouting...if any of your 'VCW-ness' is with you, I'd wager that you are likely on my level AT THIS POINT and time.

But the thing is, I'm going to get better. Whether you do or not is not my business.

All I am saying is that FMW may be under-estimating you right now. They probably always will because of your mouth. And then, they'll miss the threat that was staring them in the face.

So THANK YOU...for that.

Keep doing what you are doing. Makes my job a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:19 pm

By level, I meant booking wise, you know, the guys who decide who I face?

I mean I'm probably going to have to mow down curtain jerkers like an Asian driving through a kindergarten school before I get booked higher on the card.

As for helping you out by being me, well let it never be said I wasn't a giver.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 pm

We've established that the bookers are monkey fuckers or something like that yes?
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:31 pm

RCA wrote:
We've established that the bookers are monkey fuckers or something like that yes?

They are responsible for AIDS, yes.

OOC: HW's know I less than three them.
Back to top Go down
Lazyking

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:29 am

OOC: Great show guys! I loved the show, esp. the RCA/hotstyle segment was full of win! Good job, Ammo brethren.
Back to top Go down
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:31 pm

OOC: I still don't know what's happening with the Pandora's Box Triple Threat #1 Contender stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:58 pm

^ Patience. All will be revealed after the 10.1 shows. As of now all we know is that Drew now has the C-4 Title and no-one from Ammunition is going into the No 1 Contendors match next week.
Back to top Go down
TJ Tilli

TJ Tilli

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: TJ Tilli
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 pm

OOC: Yay, thanks for explaining. I thought Drew was going into the #1 contenders match.
Back to top Go down
http://tilliwrestlingfederation.wikia.com/
Andy_Savana

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:50 am

That is 1-0 for me, guys.

Does that mean I am qualified to fight all the other rookies who attempted to pretend that their 0-1 records made them any better than me? The winning purse from this triple threat match was enough for considerable presses forward back at the battle scene and my incentive to win a match is even higher than before.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Headbanger wrote:

I did have a chance for the ultimate prize but so do two men I have a great deal of respect for, The Celt and Romeo Vizzini, if they can somehow get past their own demons with belts. I decided to sacrifice my own shot so one of these two men could possibly move on and obtain the glory I have already once knew. If Skyler and Jason are to win, well, I have gambled wrong and it is on my back and no one else's. I know that a long, successful reign as C-4 champion will do a lot more to justify my case for a FMW World title shot than simply beating Eric here.

Plus, my respect for the C-4 title does not allow me to allow it to remain around the waist of a man who just failed in a singles match. Say what you will about me but this belt is too important to lose prestige because a champion cannot win at all times. If you are a champion, I personally believe you should NEVER compete in non-title matches because if you lose, you are no longer the best and thus do not deserve to reign as champion. I could not watch a title I once held and I believed is one of the most prestigious titles in professional wrestling be tarnished by saying it is not worth my time nor is it worth being around the waist of a man who is the best at this current point and time.

As for your proposition, I am all ears Abel.

I tried Drew. I tried to understand you. I tried to give the Saints the benefit of the doubt. I tried to believe that you would be a man who lives by his word. And then you go and spit your lies into my face. Into the faces of every FMW fan. Your words are nothing but deceit and hypocrisy.

You stand there and tell me that you gambled on one of two men winning through to the FMW Championship all the while knowing that your hound was out plotting to make sure that it was no gamble. Plotting with a Corrupt man who has repeatedly cheated his way to the top.

You alliance with Romeo Vizzini proves the Corruption is in you Drew. How long will it be before you start interfering in other matches and Distorting the results to your liking by force? How long before you become the evil you swore to eradicate Drew? To top it off your new ally then proceeds to discard the Abandoned Championship in direct contradiction to your previously stated beliefs about Champions never losing, which was your justification for taking the C-4 Title.

So the Saints spit on the Abandoned Championship, your lies spit into the face of your fans, your hypocrisy is a slap in the face for anyone who believed in you.

Yet, even after all of this, I still have a proposition for you Drew. At the end of the day I am a simple man, I do what I see as right and I expect the same of others. I don't like the games you play or the way you stretch the truth Drew, so mine is a very simple offer indeed....

If you step in my way I will knock you the fuck down Drew. If you get in the ring with me I will grind you into the floor. If you sprout your lies to me again I will shove them so far back down your throat that they rip you a new asshole. If the Saints start trying to run roughshod over the FMW they will find that all powers have checks and balances. And you should know that Steele is a cold hard justice.....
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:22 pm

OOC: RCA, I hate you for getting the show up so early Razz

Anyways, I thought everything looked good, I wasn't really happy about Marcus not being around but PX came out looking strong.

Drew vs Eric could be the headliner for the FMW Championship any moment of any time, this time it was for the C4 and it made it that much more magical.

Ironically, my favorite match on the card was CXC vs Kelson, I felt the two styles clashed (no pun intended) and I think the match was really close and I enjoyed reading it.

Kudos Austin...

...you're still a prick for going up before Corruption Razz
Back to top Go down
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Ammo raters, read the other two shows. That's how you rate. More than 2 decimal points is pretty gay, I'm just gonna put that out there
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:03 pm

OOC: BAH! The raters had nothing to do with that, those were the averages. So blame me.
Back to top Go down
Rottata

Rottata

Rep : 8

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Tiberius Jefferson / Romeo
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:14 pm

OOC: When I get more than two decimal places, I round them off.

Doesn't hurt anyone.

Basic math FTW
Back to top Go down
http://romoran.wordpress.com
PX

PX

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: PX
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:35 pm

What Romeo said
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:09 am

OOC: I already expressed this to Austin earlier, his reply was that 10.2 will be as per normal.
Back to top Go down
Omega

Omega

Rep : -122

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Seth Omega
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:25 am

OOC: ZOMG MATH ON A WRITING FORUM!

Evil or Very Mad for shame...for shame.

Actually it didn't bother me.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:37 am

OOC: In truth it would solve some ties of the past

If you brought up Skyler vs Smitten or Kelson vs Seth, those extra 2 number would have decided who won instead of a draw.

So lets be thankful that no-one caught the wrong end of a supossed draw this time.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:52 pm

The rain pitter patters on the glass as our hero sits and stares out into the world just like she did so many nights waiting for him to come home to her. He rubs the considerable stubble on his face and grimaces knowing he has been out of it for a few days now. He drains the whiskey from the tumbler slowly and flings it against the wall absent mindedly. He hears glass shatter piercing the quiet and whirls around. He sees the picture length mirror he hung just for her slipping out of the frame in so many broken shards.

Baby...what happened to us....TO ME!

He slowly bends down picking up the pieces oblivious to the cuts the glass is putting deep into his palms....As he picks up the pieces instead of seeing his sad sack face reflected back he sees those that once loved him and he loved in return only for them to slip away. He sees his parents disapproving look as he tells them he is bailing on school to front a band of all things, his mother sobbing into her hands uncontrollably. In another fracture he sees his high school sweetheart Becky, the woman of his dreams on her knees head bowed. When she looks up the horribile, terrible wound gapes at him like a smile. He didn't kill her but years and years of him pushing her to the side when all she needed was him to be there might as well have driven the blade deep into her gut. In the final cracked and broken pieces he sees his band mates and his stable mates in the Mikado Corp turning their backs in disgust as he slips further and further into the bottle......It is then and only then he feels and sees the deep cuts in his hands weeping blood like so many tears they all shed for him to no avail. He gets up off his knees stumbling, drunk and weak to the bathroom. He looks at his face in the mirror as he wraps his hands in bandages and in a fit of rage smashes the mirror. Faces reflected in the pieces just laugh over and over. Our hero finally broken, finally beaten mentally as much as he was physically just a night before, flings the medicine cabinet off its mounting into the front room. He drops to his knees weeping openly now.

Disembodied voices echo in his head, berating him for all of his failures....

I swear you do this to your Father and I on purpose....You are such a horse's ass....You have never done a damn thing to make us proud....EVER!!!

Why did I even bother to come with you....You felt me all alone and look what happened to me....LOOK AT ME DAMMIT!!!

You ain't shit bro,This has always been about us....If you can ever find your way outta the bottom of that bottle you let us know....

All the voices join in a hideous cackling laughter pounding The Man, The Myth, The Legend down down until he collapses on the floor in a motionless heap....

A Full Day Passes....

Our hero groans as the sun streams extra bright trough the blinds, pounding into his temples like those two did in the ring just days before.....He hears his phone buzzing in his pocket. He fishes it out staring down at the Caller ID, trying to focus....He sees Logan's name blinking at him....

Wha....Of course I have been drinking, you would too if you jus' got yur ass handed to ya....Rehab? I know I told you if I slipped I would go, but I think I can make it here Logan I really do.....I have not said that before....Damn you are such a buzzkill you know that? Give me a few more weeks and I promise I will straighten all this out. I lost everything Logan, EVERYTHING!! Please just give me this.....

He passes out again and the phone slides from his hand....

This is it Axel.....Your last shot!

As the scene fades Logan's last words echo in the darkness....
Back to top Go down
Alex O'Rion

Alex O'Rion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:27 pm

I liked this gimmick better when it was around Trey Spruance.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Van Rose

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Vincent Van Rose
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:51 pm

EDIT: Didn't see it was IC -- My bad....Disregard!!

Last edited by Axel_Van_Osbourne on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:52 pm

OOC: He said it IC, don't get butthurt.
Back to top Go down
The Dude

The Dude

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Trey Spruance
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:02 pm

The Ares wrote:
I liked this gimmick better when it was around Trey Spruance.

Meh, at least he's on the right track...

To his own personal hell that is.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:49 am

this is all OOC, but to be honest by the time I got to the Austin/Hostyle segment I was pretty bored. For one, and almost appropriately, it seemed to go on for a very long time, but, and this is more important, with every one else on the show either being buried or announcing they're done, it just doesnt have the same effect. it felt like literally every match and segment was about someone leaving. I mean, how much more generic of a theme can you get? I understand we want to showcase the talent here, but we couldnt have spread something like the Hostyle/Austin segment to a different show? I think it would have made for a more exciting read on one of the other brands, not to mention get a little more exposure for the two, as Im sure some people only read the show they're on.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!   AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 10.1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3