Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS

Go down 
+11
CarteristheMaster501
Skyler Striker
Hannibal Frost
Wearedoomed
Anwyl
RCA
the nick bryson
Damien
Abel Steele
Drake Parker
Edible14
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:16 pm

I'm a mover and a shaker
The oppressor, stimulator
I'm a coward I'm a fighter
I'm everything, you are me, I am you

Everything is breaking,
No mistaking,
It's all changing,
Tear it down, watch it all start burning
All that's done is done, just let it lie

It's revelation, celebration, graduation
Times collide watch the world awaken
All the past regrets from days gone by
Let it go, let it die

AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS Ammnewlogodraft

AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS Ford-center-oklohoma

Hostyle: Welcome everyone to Ammunition. As always I am your play-by-play extraordinaire, Hostyle. And joining me is my partner the always-brash Dalby Sound.[/b]

Sound: In... where the hell are we? Oklahoma City? Ugh... I hope this show goes quickly. I need out of this dump.

Hostyle: We've got a great show for you tonight. Drew Michaels in what looks to be his final match in FMW against newcomer Dazz Andrews. Also in action, the incomparable Chris Austin taking on the always lovable Butters!

Sound: It's a shame that Drew manages to duck Austin on his way out. The coward.

Hostyle: We've got a triple threat match. The #1 contender to the television title Jonathan King takes on tag team champion Damien Inferno and up and comer Ryu Quinn.

Sound: We've also got a ton of newbies coming up, looking to make an impact. But our main event is 5 veterans, every man for himself, looking to get a chance at some sort of big opportunity.

Hostyle: Just a few minutes ago, we got word that FMW's head honcho has something big in store for the winner of tonight's main event, but details are non-existent right now. What we do know is that Mr. Devreux has a lot of questions to answer about the future of Full Metal Wrestling. As of last night, due to the walk out by YNG, the World and Television titles appear to have been stripped. We'll see if that stands, and what's next.

Sound: And don't forget the rather precarious situation with the C4 Champion.

Hostyle: Indeed. Lots of questions tonight, much to sort out. But first up...

Chris Cornell's "You Know My Name" hits. Coming out from a cloud of fog is Runihura De Valentine. Flashbulbs go off as Runihura soaks in the limelight. He is joined by an attractive woman. She goes to ringside and slaps the camera out of a fan's hand, and begins yelling at the crowd. She yells "NO PICTURES, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THOSE!" As De Valentine gets on the apron, he rubs his hands on his head in a "sexy" pose. He then drops to his knees as his manager yells "WORSHIP THIS MAN!"

Cherry: The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Madeleine Orange, hailing from New Orleans, RUNIIIIHURA DE VALENTIIIIIINE!

Hostyle: I have not been looking forward to this debut. The paparazzi have been swarming the backstage area over this new guy. He's a former film star, whose dad was a star as well. This debut has been pretty well hyped in the tabloids.

Sound: Whatever. Who cares about those dirtsheets? Let's find out if the pretty-boy can wrestle.

"Fatal" by The RZA comes over the speakers. After a few moments, Derek Levy enters to a mixed reaction. He ignores the audience, even ignoring a small burst of golden pyro. He coolly walks to the ring, yelling for the referee to hold the ropes open. He gets angry as he gets onto the apron, before the referee obliges out of fear.

Cherry: And his opponent... hailing from St. Augustine, Florida... he is "The Silver Phoenix"... DEREEEKKKKK LEEEEEVY!

Hostyle: Levy comes with a long history, even at the young age of 25. He's widely respected for his wrestling ability, having honed his craft in Japan, Mexico and various American federations. But not everyone appreciates his attitude.

Sound: This guy brings an excellent repertoire and an excellent pedigree, and he knows it. There's nothing wrong with that, as far as I'm concerned.

Hostyle: The bell rings and we are underway. Tie-up in the ring, and Levy gets the advantage with an armwrench. Runihura rolls, and gets a hip toss in. He drops into a triangle choke! But Levy won't have it! He fights, pinning predicament! ONE... no! Runi onto his side, but Levy turns it into a sharpshooter!

Sound: A great technical exchange here! I expect this out of Levy, but who knew that this Runihura character could go?

Hostyle: Runihura in a bit of trouble, but he's...got the ropes. And Levy holds on... the ref is counting... and Levy breaks at 4.

Sound: I like the mean streak this guy has. Guys with this kind of a chip on their shoulder end up being really motivated to be the best. That's a great trait to see.

Hostyle: Runi up to his knees. Here comes Levy... but he gets a knife-edge chop for his troubles!

Sound: Wow... I think the people in the rafters heard that!

Hostyle: Another chop from Runi. Levy holds his arms over his chest... and gets a kick to the hamstring. Reverse fisherman's suplex!

Sound: Nice one!

Hostyle: Here's the cover... ONE...TWO...NO! But Runihura turns the shoulder up into an armbar!

Sound: I haven't seen that counter before. I like it!

Hostyle: Levy working his way up to a vertical base. HEEL HOOK KICK TO THE FACE BY RUNIHURA!

Sound: This guy is SPRY!

Hostyle: And Runihura showing off in the ring after that one with a headstand. Levy up to his feet... vertical suplex by Runihura! Runi rolls through... and nails a second!

Sound: I love a good old triple suplex combination. We don't see nearly enough of those here.

Hostyle: Runihura De Valentine poses for the crowd. He goes... COUNTER! German suplex... Runihura lands on his feet!

Sound: Double counter!

Hostyle: SMALL PACKAGE BY LEVY! RUNIHURA QUICKLY KICKS OUT... AND LEVY TURNS THE KICKOUT INTO A SINGLE-ARM DDT!

Sound: Fluid motion there by Levy. He knew exactly what to do with that kickout, and he just took back the momentum.

Hostyle: Both of these men on the smaller side, weighing around 200 pounds. But they're both showing off their athleticism here. Levy flipped out of the vertical suplex and pulled off that beautiful small package rolling into a DDT. De Valentine flipped out of a German suplex, landing straight on his feet.

Sound: I like what FMW has here.

Hostyle: Derek Levy measures Runihura... and nails a running knee strike to the head! That one might have knocked him out!

Sound: Cover!

Hostyle: HOOKS THE LEG... ONE...TWO...THR-NO!

Sound: Levy looks a bit pissed off about that. He thought that was a slow count. He's yelling at the ref, but he's got to keep his head in the game.

Hostyle: Levy pulls up Runihura with a half nelson choke! Runihura is in trouble. He's flailing about...

Sound: I think he touched the rope...

Hostyle: The ref is calling for a break, but Levy is yelling that his opponent didn't touch the ropes.

Madeleine Orange yells from ringside to let him go, as the referee tries to separate the obstinate Levy from his opponent. He begins to count, when Levy snaps off a vicious-looking half-nelson suplex.

Sound: Ouch!

Hostyle: Well, he certainly is a little worked up over that.

Ms. Orange continues to yell as Levy stares down the ref. He breaks his gaze, yelling to her "Shut up, bitch!". Some of the crowd pops for this.

Sound: Well, I'm glad somebody said it.

Hostyle: Levy over to Runihura. He pulls him up... and gets bitten in the face!

Sound: Runihura calls that The Makeover.

Hostyle: Levy bailing out of the ring. He wants a disqualification for that, but he's not getting one.

Sound: Well, he should be getting one. But these refs... they aren't too good with enforcing rules.

Hostyle: And now Levy has his sights on Ms. Orange. He's chasing her!

Sound: Here comes Runihura to the rescue!

Hostyle: Levy has Ms. Orange by the hair. Here comes Runi... HE GETS BACKDROPPED ONTO THE STEEL STEPS!

Sound: OH MY!

Hostyle: And Runihura tosses aside Ms. Orange. And he's pointing to his head... he's awfully proud of himself for that.

Sound: That's just a master of mind games targeting a man's weakness. That's just smart. Derek Levy should be proud of that.

Hostyle: Levy over... he pulls up Runihura... DARKNESS FALLS ON THE CONCRETE! RUNIHURA IS OUT!

Sound: Runihura seen here doing his best Colt McCoy impression. Face... meet impact. Impact... meet face. Nap time!

Hostyle: Runihura is out... and Levy pulls him into the ring. Levy enters... and now he's playing with him!

Sound: I think we're going to see his submission...

Hostyle: IRON CROSS! IT'S LOCKED IN! RUNIHURA IN PAIN... AND HE TAPS! LEVY WINS!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER... DEREK... LEEEEEEEVYYYYYYYY!
Derek Levy (3.6 APS + .8 AVS = 4.4)
Runihura De Valentine (3.25 APS + .6 AVS = 3.85)

Sound: A close match, and both men showed off some of their skills. But Levy was just a bit more devious.

Hostyle: I'll tell you this, I've seen guys like Derek Levy before. They aren't the types of guys you want to face. They can make you look foolish if you're off your game for even a moment. They're cerebral, they're cunning and they're ruthless.

Sound: Sounds to me like we've identified perhaps the next big thing. Watch out FMW
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:27 pm

We go backstage, where Devreaux is standing by his office. Veronica Cherrywood joins him.

Cherrywood: Mr. Devreaux... You say you've got a big announcement?

Devreaux: Indeed I do.

Cherrywood: Is this regarding one of the vacated titles?

Devreaux: This is about the Full Metal Championship, very astute. You see, Veronica, because of the actions that unfolded at Death Row we now need a new champion and, at Lethal Injection, we're going to crown one.

Cherrywood: Lethal Injection? How will you do that! Who is the contender!?

Devreaux: The answer is simple, Veronica. Tonight I would like to announce that I am authorizing an eight man tournament for the biggest prize in all of Full Metal Wrestling. And we're going to have qualifying matches for that tournament starting next show.

The crowd pops can be heard over the scene.

Cherrywood: Who is going to be in the tournament?

Devreaux: Details are still being finalized, but I can tell you that there are several people that I know have to be involved somehow. Chiefly, Chris Austin has been making a big case for the belt for awhile now and I'm sure he will state he has to be in it.

Cherrywood: Who else could be in the tourney?

Devreaux: Well, that's a bit up in the air right now. There's former champions like John Derrick and Alex O'Rion, who never really had their rematches, there's young guys like Anwyl and Abel Steele, veterans who have held undercard belts like Skyler Striker... so many to choose from.

Cherrywood: Would you have liked to have Drew Michaels or Christian Smitten in the tourney?

Devreaux: I've had my share of disagreements with both, but in the end I want to bring back some prestige to the FMW World Heavyweight Championship. That starts with making sure that the best wrestler in the world is holding our belt, and the way you can make that claim is by beating a whole bunch of other guys that are considered to be some of the best in the business.

Cherrywood: Now, there's another title to fill, and that's the television title.

Devreaux: Right. I'm in the process of resolving that, but I have to get in contact with someone before I can make it official.

Cherrywood: Who is that?

Devreaux: Can't say until it's official. But you'll see soon enough.

Devreaux pushes by, and goes into his office.

“Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits to a raucous reaction, albeit mostly negative as Chris Austin menacingly strolls out on top of the ramp.

Am I changing right before your eyes?
Becoming someone you don’t recognize?
As if I was the skies, I’m on that shit as if I was the fly,
I’m touching skies, no puffing lie…

With a hoodie shrouded on his person and heavily-taped fists clenched, Austin crouches to draw something into the ground before rising up and clearly mouthing, “Class is in session.”

Hostyle: Well, here’s a deceptively entertaining matchup. Butters will take on Chris Austin, who is fresh off a loss at Death Row. No doubt Butters will be looking to take out someone he’s considered to be quite the thorn in his side.

Sound: Two things: Austin’s in a foul mood given that he got the short end of the stick despite not being involved in the decision. Secondly, the man has harped on going for the FMW Championship since Ultimatum 3. You really think that Butters, no offense to the man, but… really, you think Butters is going to stop him?

Hostyle: As a hombre who’s held his share of grudges, let’s just say that anger can serve as one hell of a motivator.

Cherry: This match is set for ONE FALL! Now entering the ring, from San Jose, California weighing 230 pounds, he is “The Student of the Game”… CHRISSSSSS AUSTINNNNN!

Hostyle: R.C.A looks more than ready to go here. He's looking to prove a point, heading towards this tourney.

Sound: I would be too, the man has a point to prove and now with no champion to set his sights on, he’ll probably look to absolutely run over Butters tonight and start towards the Holy Grail of our business.

“Enemies of Reality” by Nevermore and the ensuing modest pop signals the arrival of Butters who walks towards the ring all business.

Buster Cherry: His opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts weighing in at 243 pounds… He is the self-proclaimed “Comeback Kid”, EVERYONE KNOWS IT’S…BUTTERRRRRRRS!

Butters removes his ‘TCK’ t-shirt as Austin, who is now seated Indian-Style, merely rotates his wrists as he watches Butters stare a hole into him.

Hostyle: Both men look focused tonight, and there’s the bell as Austin stands to his feet.

Sound: According to the boys in the back, Austin and Butters crossed paths earlier tonight. Apparently, Butters is well aware of what Austin intends to do to him in this match-up.

Hostyle: Here’s the tie-up and Austin has the advantage now with a side headlock, Austin with the takeover and he floats over into a mount and WHOA! Butters barely missed having his face caved with a huge right hand!

Sound: I know about Austin’s amateur grappling background but Butters does have some background in MMA-style training. Perhaps Austin’s looking to beat Butters at his own game?

Austin and Butters begin to jockey for dominant position.

Hostyle: As arrogant as he is, I wouldn’t put it past him.

Sound: It’s not arrogant in his case. He’s more than backed it up every single show. He says what he’s going to do, and he goes out there and does it. That’s the kind of consistency and quality you would want in a champion, if I do say so myself.

Hostyle: That was the most blatant form of cock-jockeying I’ve ever seen.

Sound: Coming from the man who worshipped anyone that came up with a unnecessarily complicated maneuver… Ha.

Hostyle: Mamalo… Butters has attained the mount but Austin bucks him off. Both men are up and AVE MARIA WHAT A RIGHT HAND!

Sound: Austin stopped him dead in his tracks! Butters on to a knee, he might want to shake the cobwebs loose before Austin pounces!

Butters is immediately swarmed by the Cartographer of the Tapout, who methodically and rhythmically begins to way-lay Butters with hard punches and forearms, peppering in vicious pointed elbow strikes to the back of the head and neck.

Sound: Austin’s immediately looking to soften up the head and neck, a lot of his most effective offense is predicated on trauma to those areas of the body. The man’s strategy is SOUND and right now, damned effective!

Hostyle: Austin with the Irish Whip here and Butters ducks the lariat and takes down Austin with a nicely done back suplex!

Sound: Good move there, Butters was able to telegraph it and answer with offense of his own. The man is no idiot, but for some reason he’s been unable to really put it together, but now as a lone wolf he’ll have to find a way.

Hostyle: Well he’s looking to do just that, starting with that vicious stomp to the chest of Austin. He’s got him seated now, Butters off the ropes and Austin evades that low-angle dropkick!

Sound: And jaw-jacks Butters with a hard shot to the mush before he can even get from all fours! That might’ve been a closed fist…

Austin snatches up the dazed Butters and places him in a Tree of Woe, delivering a couple of spinning sole kicks to the torso before sitting down Indian-Style, facing the trapped Butters.

Hostyle: Any idea what he’s got planned here?

Sound: I think this is the ‘Learning Tree’…

Hostyle: Austin appears to be mouthing something to him, not sure what… Butters reaches out towards Austin and Austin cracks him across the jaw with a hard palm strike! And another! AND ANOTHER!

Sound: Look at him go, machine-like! Now he’s adding in fists of fury and DAMN! A seated thrust kick to the face! Austin’s feet are deadly as well!

Austin: (audibly) FIGHT BACK, BOBINO. IT’S YOUR TURN.

Austin scoots closer to Butters and Butters lashes out with a hard palm strike of his own, but this only leads to an exchange of strikes, which Austin gets the better of following some overhand chops to the chest. Austin stands up and dropkicks Butters in the stomach, causing him to come free from the ropes. Austin wastes no motion, grabbing Butters by the head and delivering a BLATANT closed-fist to the back of the neck, which draws admonishment from the official and boos from the crowd. Austin holds his hands up in feigned innocence as Butters uses the ropes to get to his feet.

Hostyle: Bro, I wouldn’t be surprised if Butters was concussed after that exchange!

Sound: I’m not your bro, but I find it difficult to disagree with your assessment. At least we know he’s bleeding from the mouth…

Austin takes Butters to his feet and measures him for another shot but Butters counters with a Fireman’s Carry takeover. Austin is quickly up, where Butters meets him with his patented “Taste of Reality” combination, which drops Austin to a knee.

Sound: We may have spoken too soon, Butters is beginning a comeback!

Hostyle: Butters hooks him around the head and drags him to the corner, jumping on the ropes! He may be looking for what his version of the Diamond Dust, which he calls “You Don’t Want To Be Me”!

Sound: He’s got it set but Austin effortlessly breaks free and wallops him with a twisting Enziguri. He’s got him around the head and drills him into the mat with a sick Ura-nage! Hiroshi Hase would be proud!

Hostyle: That may have been Butters’ last chance, Austin’s got him now and he’s signaling for the end. He’s got him in the Gutwrench position… CLASS DISMISSED!

Sound: Folded him like an accordion…that is the most devastating looking Gutwrench Neckbreaker I have ever seen, Period!

Hostyle: Austin shoots the half but he’s not going for the cover…

Austin wraps his arms around the head of the downed Butters and floats over to his back, applying the Koji Clutch!

Sound: Koji Clutch! Austin tells me that this is henceforth referred to as the FINAL EXAM! And he’s got it cinched in too, with his height and length this hold is lethal!

Austin cranks the hold and Butters quickly taps out. The referee calls for the bell as Austin rolls away from the pained opponent.

Cherry: Here is your winner as a result of a submission, CHRIS AUSTIN!

Chris Austin (4.23aps + 1.2 avs = 5.33)
Butters (0.0aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0)

Sound: Dominating victory. Sheer dominance. This is the odds-on favorite for the FMW World Title, for sure.

“Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits as Austin remains on a knee as he eyes off the referee before he can raise his hand. He stares at Butters and mouths “D-minus” before going to leave.

Hostyle: Austin dissected Butters here. Butters got some offense in but Austin had it in control the whole time.

Sound: That he did. He is in predator mode and that FMW title may be close behind at this rate… what the?

Hostyle: Come now, you've proven your point!

Austin takes Butters to his feet by the head, looks him in the eyes and raises his clenched fist before relaxing it and grabbing Butters’ hand, shaking it and mouthing “Class Dismissed.” “Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits as Austin leaves the ring, motioning a championship belt around his waist as Butters drops back down to a knee, unsure of what happened.

Sound: Well that was anti-climatic. But Austin showed some respect, so can’t fault him there.

Hostyle: I guess. Weird to see Austin showing respect like that to a guy like Butters. We'll be right back.

Last edited by Edible14 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Backstage, the man who needs little introduction, Thurston P. Deveraux sits in his office, quietly tending too various bits of paperwork that need doing. His attention is drawn away from his work when a knock on the door is heard.

Deveraux: Enter...

The door quietly opens, and Christian G. Smitten walks through. C-4 Championship draped over his shoulder, and a brave grin on his face, he steps in to see the man now doing his old job.

Deveraux: Christian! Very good to see you.

Smitten: Yes. I wish it was under happier circumstances.

Deveraux: Ah, the brain tumor. How is that coming along?

Smitten: You say that as if you’re supporting it. Barracking for it to destroy my brain.

Deveraux: Don’t be so sensitive Christian. I’m concerned about your health. How is it coming?

Smitten: Terminally.

Deveraux: How unfortunate.

Smitten: How unfortunate? I have a cancerous growth killing me from the inside, and all you can muster up is “how unfortunate”?

Deveraux: Would you prefer I let out a little cry of joy?

Smitten: Actually, I’d prefer it if I could take care of my business and go home.

Deveraux: Fine. State your business.

Smitten: I would personally like to name two challengers to the C-4 Championship. Those individuals will challenge for the title at the 15.2 Ammunition show. You will allow me to name these two individuals, and not question my motives for whom they are.

Deveraux: Well... ordinarily, I’d say no. But, since this is such an extreme situation, I’m going to allow it.

Smitten: Anwyl and Skyler Striker. Those are the men who will challenge for the C-4 Championship.

Deveraux: Those two? Why...

Smitten: You agreed not to question my motives. Did you not?

Deveraux: You’re right. I’ll make the match happen. They will challenge yo...

Smitten puts his hand up and stops him right there. He slowly takes the C-4 Championship off his shoulder and looks at it, with an expression that isn’t seen on Smitten’s face often. Remorse.

Smitten: If only I had more time...

Deveraux: I’m sorry? What was that?

Smitten: I said if those two gentlemen are challenging for the C-4 Championship, they’re going to need a championship belt to fight over.

Gently, Smitten places the C-4 Championship on the desk of Deveraux. He turns and starts to head out the door.

Deveraux: What’s going on Smitten? Where do you think you’re going?

Smitten: Sweden.

Deveraux: Smitten, get back here.

Smitten doesn’t turn around, instead he continues to the door, and walks through it. As he pulls the door shut behind him, he stops. Finally, as the door is about to close, he turns around, and pokes his head back in.

Smitten: You know. I never liked you Thurston. I’ve always thought that you’re an arrogant, condescending, self absorbed person. I look forward to the day I hear about a man you’ve pissed off disembowelling you, and strangling you to death with your own organs. For your sake, I hope it’s in the vacuum of space, where nobody can help you.

And with that, Smitten closes the door, leaving.

We rejoin Ammunition as “Belly of the Beast” by Danzig plays over the PA, with Ripper pacing in the ring eagerly.

Cherry: The following contest is a triple threat match! In the ring… from Austin, Texas weighing 300 pounds… RIPPER!

Hostyle: Triple Threat matchup here, we’ll see Ripper, Christian Parkes and the debuting Adam Smith tangle. I’m sure the winner will set themselves up for probable success.

Sound: Perhaps. But based on my research of these three… they fit better on Corruption. Not sure if they fit our style.

Hostyle: And what style is that, pray tell? Technical, Submission?

Sound: Entertaining.

Hostyle: HA! I’ve got to hand it to you, Dullby, that was a good one!

As Ripper watches the entranceway, Christian Parkes hops the fan barricade and attacks Ripper. The two trade blows, with Ripper starting to get the better of it. The referee shrugs and signals for the bell.

Hostyle: Well these two aren’t wasting any time! Look at them go back and forth!

Sound: This isn’t smart on behalf of Parkes, why trade blows with a larger man? Stick and move!

Hostyle: Speaking of moving, Adam Smith might want to get out here, this could be over before he even enters!

On that note, “Don’t Tread on Me” by Metallica hits as Adam Smith, accompanied by his wife Christine saunters out. Smith holds his hands up before Christine offers a quick kiss of good luck before couple makes their way down. Smith prepares to enter the ring, but seeing Ripper and Parkes already embroiled in a war of attrition, he decides to stand back and see where this goes.

Sound: This kid, who calls himself “The Jackal”, might have a set of brains here. Let’s see how this works out for him…

Hostyle: I do know this, it isn’t working out for Parkes as he just got Flapjacked into oblivion!

Sound: Ripper’s not even going for the pin, looking to keep up the punishment. He’s got him corner, catches him flush with the throat thrust!

Hostyle: And follows up with a HARD Irish Whip across the ring! Ripper might be looking for a body avalanche…

Ripper charges and jumps, but Parkes dropkicks him out of the air! Smith looks on, conversing what is presumed to be strategy with his muse as Parkes quickly follows with a Slingshot Springboard Legdrop and a cover, only getting two.

Hostyle: Doperageous counter from Parkes, and just like that he’s got the advantage! Parkes looking to apply a scissored armbar here but Ripper’s still got the power advantage!

Sound: He’s more of a high-flyer anyway, I’d expect that he’d have more hit-and-run tactics. Use his speed advantage to his benefit.

Hostyle: Ripper eventually fights him off, and Parkes charges in only to be flattened with a wild clothesline! Ripper follows up with an elbowdrop, only gets two.

Sound: Ripper with the reverse chinlock here, smart plan here. Forcing the opponent to carry his weight around is sure to tire the smaller competitor.

Hostyle: Parkes trying to fight to his feet, he shifts his weight and counters with a back suplex. That may have taken a bit out of Parkes given the extra mass he had to lift.

Sound: Parkes is to the top rope now, the “troubled” one looking to go high-risk! He dives!

Hostyle: Ripper caught him, he transitions into a military press, this could be the end of Parkes! NO! Parkes wriggles down!

Sound: And they collide! Both men are down! And here comes Adam Smith! The rookie looking to seize an opportunity!

Hostyle: Ripper’s up first and Smith cracks him with a dropkick on the button! Ripper’s trying to shake the cobwebs loose and Smith knocks him out on the apron!

As Ripper stands, Smith slingshots himself over the ropes, catching Ripper’s head on the way before driving him facefirst into the apron. The crowd “oooohs” at the impact as Ripper tumbles to the outside in a heap.

Sound: That… was impressive.

Hostyle: No kidding, he just DDT’d him right into the apron in one fell swoop!

Smith smirks before heading back into the ring, looking to keep up the barrage against Parkes. Parkes gets to his feet but finds himself right back down following a jumping enziguri from Smith.

Hostyle: Smith is clearly in advantage here, he whips Parkes off the ropes and delivers a spinebuster! Cover! UNO, DOS! NO!

Sound: Parkes is still in it here.

Hostyle: Smith has Parkes now and Parkes is firing off right hands, trying to get some space. Smith fires the Yakuza Kick and Parkes evades, LEGSWEEP SENDS THE JACKAL TO THE MAT LIKE A TON OF BRICKS!

Parkes signals for the end and measures Smith. He charges but Smith manages to lift Parkes and flapjack him throat-first across the top rope. Parkes slumps down to the middle rope as Smith rolls away, telling the ref that he tweaked his knee.

Hostyle: Is Smith injured, seems like a freak accident if so…

While Smith has the ref’s attention, his wife goes into action, tossing what looks to be powder into the eyes of a dazed Parkes. This sends Parkes flying backwards in disorientation.

Sound: He was playing possum!

Hostyle: And Smith’s not wasting anytime now, he’s to the top rope and Parkes is still down, he has no idea where he is!

Sound: This could be his version of the Big Splash, he flies... AND HITS IT! POUNCE OF THE JACKAL!

Hostyle: Smith hooks the leg, UNO…DOS…TRES!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Cherry: The winner of this match… THE JACKAL, ADAM SMIIIIIIIIITH!

Adam Smith(3.35 APS + 1.0 AVS = 4.35 Total)

Christian Parkes (0 APS + .2 AVS = .2 Total)
Ripper (0 APS + 0 AVS = 0 Total)

“Don’t Tread on Me” by Metallica hits as Adam rises up, triumphant. The official raises his hand as Christine joins him in the ring. They gloat over the fallen Parkes as Ripper is just able to roll back into the ring. The Smiths take their leave.

Sound: That’s a pretty good debut if I do say so myself, he let them do the heavy lifting and picked the scraps. He lived up to his nickname.

Hostyle: I don’t agree with the tactics that he used but what can you expect?

Sound: The ref didn’t catch it. It never happened. I don’t necessarily condone cheating but if it’s not seen by the official it didn’t happen.

Last edited by Edible14 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Ammunition and ARCHIE MCPHEE proudly present:

AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS Fmw_recoil

Death Row IV wrote:
Boice: Austin measuring Smitten. He looks upset and- Oh… my… I think he’s looking for Occam’s Razor.

Sound: This isn’t good. This could kill him! I mean, I know these two have a long history, but… this isn’t right! I don’t want to have a Misawa incident on our hands!

Boice: Smitten getting to his knees… Austin starts… Harlequin holds down the top rope! Austin goes flying over and out of the ring!

Harlequin points to his head and taunts Austin, who stumbles around after crashing into the guardrail.

Sound: He got the better of that exchange, but he better look out…

Boice: Smitten is up… Harlequin turns… SMITTEN GETS HIM UP! BANG! COURTROOM ASSAULT!

Sound: Austin… stumble back toward the ring!

Boice: COVER! ONE…TWO…THREE! AUSTIN BROKE IT UP TOO LATE! SMITTEN WINS! SMITTEN WINS!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER… CHRISTIAN…GEEEEEEEE… SMIIIIIIIIIIIITENNNNNNNNNNN!

Sound: Austin heard the count, and he rushed into the ring. But he pulled Harlequin’s leg out just a hair too late.

Boice: Smitten pulled it off! I can’t believe it! What a moment for Smitten! What emotion!

Sound: The only thing we have left to wonder is… what’s next?

And that was the…

AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS Fmw_recoil

Brought to you by ARCHIE MCPHEE. Shop Archie McPhee at mcphee.com today! SUPER AWESOME SINCE 1983!
AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS Archie_McPhee_Logo

Hostyle: This next match is going to be something special.

Sound: What are you basing that on, it should be a walk over?

Hostyle: Some matches are special for more than just the result Dalby.

Sound: Sounds like a load of BS to me. Nothing but the W matters.

Hostyle: You don’t think the farewell of FMW’s face is important? The last hurrah of a man who died for this company isn’t special?

Sound: No, it’s just another match.

The crowd suddenly erupts into the kind of frenzy normally reserved for Championship matches at Pay Per View’s as without warning Drew appears at the top of the entrance ramp.

Hostyle: This crowd doesn’t seem to agree. You can almost see the love the crowd has for Drew.

Finally after a few moments of allowing the crowd their time to cheer the lights dim and “I’m Not Afraid” by Eminem hits over the speakers and the crowd erupts anew. Signs saying “Don’t go Drew”, “Michaels for Ever” and “Drew for President” are scattered throughout the arena

Cherry: Making his way to the ring from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania… The Chosen One… Drew…Michaels!

Hostyle: Just listen to this crowd, as Drew climbs into the ring one final time.

Sound: Yeh, these idiots are definitely lapping this shit up.

Drew acknowledges the crowd briefly once he enters the ring and then turns his attention toward the entrance. The crowd dies down a little awaiting the entrance of his opponent

Hostyle: What a way to debut this is for Da….

“Premeditated Murder” by J Cole blasts out suddenly from the PA system as Chris Austin appears and slowly makes his way down to ringside, the crowd hushed in anticipation of fireworks.

Hostyle: What the hell is Austin doing here? He should show some respect to Drew.

Sound: Maybe he’s just here to wish Drew farewell.

Hostyle:Drew doesn’t seem to think so.

As Austin gets to ring side Drew stands watching him like a poisonous snake, turning slowly as Austin moves around the ring and pulls up an empty chair to the commentary table and grabs a headset.

Hostyle: Alright, I’ll ask the obvious question. What the hell are you, Chris Austin, doing out here?

Sound: He’s commentating.

Hostyle: Thanks, but Chris, why this match?

Austin: I’m scouting future opponents. It’s what I do you know.

Hostyle: You’re here to scout Dazz Andrews. The kid hasn’t even had one match in FMW?

Austin: I’m not scouting Andrews.

Hostyle: You know Drew’s retiring right?

There is an awkward silence as Austin just stares condescendingly at Hostyle

Sound: Of course he knows. He is The Student of The Game. Clearly he is going to scout someone from matches further down the card Hos.

Austin doesn’t have time to respond as two big men bust out from behind the entrance and stand either side of the ramp watching the crowd as Sway, by Hype Boys hits for the first time in the FMW arena.

Cherry Making his Full Metal Wrestling debut at six foot & four inches and weighing in at two hundred pounds, from Port Clarence, Dazz Andrewwwws.

Dazz Andrews emerges from the back without little response from the crowd, he raises one arm before heading down to the ring, flanked by his two henchmen. Halfway down he pauses to grab a hold of a camera and yells down the lens, before jumping into the ring with one of his goons.

Hostyle: This is a massive debut for Dazz Andrews, I’m not really sure what it was he said down the camera as most of it was bleeped out but it is pretty clear he thinks a lot of himself

Sound: A man after my own heart.

Dazz stands in the ring with one of his men who looks to be revving him up for the match while the other grabs a mic.

Johnboy: I’m Johnboy, that over there is Biggy. On behalf of my boy Dazz Andrews I’d just like to say how honoured and thrilled Dazz is to make his debut in a match that will be forever remembered in FMW history.

The crowd cheer at the apparent acknowledgement of Drew’s career.

Johnboy: Dazz has promised to make this match worthy of Drew Michael’s finale….

The crowd pop once more enjoying the respect shown by the Andrews camp to their hero.

Johnboy:He will make sure that after this match people remember Drew Michael’s as he should be…..a loser.

Sound: I like this guy already.

The bell rings as the crowd erupt into a chorus of boos. Andrew wastes no time in getting the jump on Drew who had his back turned while he listened to Johnboy’s speech.

Hostyle: Dazz with the cheap shot flying forearm to the back of Drew’s head. Andrews has certainly made an early impression here, can he sustain it against the great Drew Michaels?

Sound:I think the real question should be “Is Drew’s head in the game for his final match?”

Austin: It shouldn’t be.

Sound: What?

Andrews drags a staggering Michaels to his feet and follows up his attack with a German Suplex.

Hostyle: How can you say that Chris? Dazz looks switched on tonight and I think Drew really should get his head in the game.

Austin: I mean it shouldn’t be Drew’s final match.

Hostyle: Sentimentality,…. From you Chris? I didn’t think you had it in you?

Austin: It’s not that I care about Drew’s career, but we all know the real reason why Drew is retiring.

Drew gets back to his feet clutching at the back of his neck and retreats to the nearest corner. As he leans on the rope trying to gather himself Austin stands and stares at him from the announce table, causing Drew to take a step back.

Hostyle:Reverse DDT from Andrews focussing in again on that neck area. Drew looks in real trouble of ending his career in less than spectacular fashion here tonight. Impressive stuff from Dazz.

Sound: So tell us Chris, why is Drew really retiring?

Austin: Because he is afraid to face me again. He’s too proud admit he is afraid to face me again and it’s impacting on his performances

Sound: Like getting his ass kicked by a rookie?

Dazz whips Drew to the following corner and follows him into the corner with a knee to the gut.

Hostyle:Wow, what a hit by Andrews and look at him go straight back to work on that neck area.

The referee begins a count as Andrews places his boot on the throat of a dazed Drew Michaels who is sitting up against the turnbuckle.

Hostyle:Andrews breaks on a four count, and then goes straight back to work again.

Sound: I am impressed by what I’ve seen so far. This kid has potential, even if Drew isn’t properly focussed on the match.

Austin: Listen, Drew knows this is a stupid decision. He just needs to man up and admit that he is scared to face me.

Hostyle: Drew has never been scared of anything in his career Chris.

Austin: Until now

Hostyle: Whatever, let’s get back to the action. Andrews has had control of this match from the get go. It looks like he’s stepping it up a notch now as he begins to lift Drew onto his shoulders.

Sound: This is bad for Drew. I’ve seen this in practice.

Hostyle: The crowd can sense it too as a “Drew” chant goes up around the arena.

Dazz finally gets the dazed Michaels up onto his shoulders and moves toward the center of the ring.

Hostyle: C’mon Drew

The chant from the crowd gets louder and at the last moment Drew shows signs of life and a quick fist to the head of Dazz sends them both to the ground in a heap.

Sound: I think that hurt both men.

Hostyle: But Drew landed on top of Andrews, that had to hurt Dazz more.

Drew and Michaels both get to their knees but Michaels is the quicker man to his feet and is waiting with a snap suplex as Andrews finally recovers. The crowd erupts in celebration at some offence at last from their hero.

Hostyle:This is the Drew we came to see. A quick kick to the ribs followed by another snap suplex…

Biggy & Johnboy jump onto the apron and the ref quickly goes over to force them back down.

Hostyle: Nicely done by the ref as Drew locks Andrews in for another suplex

Sound: Low Blow!! Dazz with a crack to the crown jewels as the ref was focussed on his two thugs! Andrews timed that move to perfection and caught Drew napping again.

Hostyle: C’mon ref!

Sound: Pretty impressive. He’s making Drew look like the rookie.

Hostyle: Drew on the back foot again as Andrews continues to work on the neck. What do you think of Andrews Chris?

Austin: The kid looks like a talent. He certainly knows how to work over an opponent and the referee.

Hostyle: Dazz now showing his street fighting skills with a series of kicks to the body driving Drew down to his knees. He may have worked over his opponent and the Ref, but not the crowd. They’re going off right here!

Sound: Who would bother with these idiots anyway

As if in answer another “Drew” chant goes up from the crowd, trying to lift him once more. Dazz responds by locking in Michaels for another German suplex.

Hostyle: Counter! Drew flipped out of the hold and landed on his feet, then followed up with a series of kicks to the midsection on his opponent you can just feel this match slipping away from Dazz now as the momentum starts to shift.

Once again the Johnboy and Biggy jump up on the apron and the ref quickly moves over to send them out again. Dazz quickly drops to his knees again

Hostyle:Look out Drew!

Drew is onto it this time side stepping the attempted low blow and delivering a vicious knee strike to the back of Andrews head sending him down to the canvas. He follows up quickly lifting the rookie to his feet and whipping him to the corner.

Hostyle: Kick to the face! Drew just sent Johnboy flying to the concrete and here comes another one for Biggy and the two goons just got removed from this match.

Austin stands up from his chair at the announce table and slowly walks over to the corner where Drew climbs the ropes and glares back down at him. After a moment Austin finally gives a slow clap for Drew’s performance.

Hostyle: Here comes Dazz again. Up onto the second rope beside Drew and he’s raining blows on the FMW legend.

Dazz launches an all out assault that has Drew teetering on the second rope. He quickly climbs to the top rope and grabs a hold of the veteran, pulling him up to the top rope before signalling to the crowd

Sound: So ends the career of Drew Michaels!

Andrews starts the move but Drew quickly drops his feet down to the second rope, throwing off the balance of Dazz Andrews who releases the hold.

Hostyle: DDT! Drew just hit the second Rope DDT! This is over.

Drew sides down off the rope, nursing his sore neck before gently dropping into a cover.

Crowd: One….!

Crowd: Two !

Crowd: THREE!!!!!

Hostyle:He did it, Drew won.

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER.... DREWWWWW MICHAELS!

Drew Michaels (4.3 APS + 1.1 AVS = 5.4)
Dazz Andrews (3.05 APS + .1 AVS = 3.15)

Sound: He got lucky! Dazz had him nearly beat a couple of times in this match tonight.

Hostyle: Oh come on Sound! Drew overcame the numbers like he has his entire career. That was almost four on one tonight. What a fitting finale to one of the all time greats of this company.

Drew climbs the corner again and stares down Austin who retreats back to the commentator table once more.

Hostyle: Doesn’t look like Drew’s scared of you right now does it Chris?

Before he gets a chance to answer the crowd goes nuts as Drew turns from Austin and lifts his hand to the crowd. A standing ovation sweeps the arena. Drew waves goodbye then jumps back down to the mat. He repeats his wave goodbye to the crowd from each corner then signals for a mic. Suddenly, the voice of P. Thurston Devreaux booms, cutting Drew off.

Devreaux: Hold on, Drew.

The crowd boos as Devreaux makes his way out.

Drew: Really? I just want to give a goodbye speech. You can't even let me do that in peace?

Devreaux: Well, I'm saving you from embarrassing yourself, Drew.

Drew: You know, I can handle being on a microphone. I've done this before.

The crowd pops. Austin makes his way up the ramp as Drew takes in the reaction from the crowd. A "WE WANT DREW" chant breaks out.

Devreaux: I hear them, and I agree. And they're going to get what they want.

Drew: So... you're leaving?

Devreaux: Not just yet.

Drew: Then how are you giving them what they want?

Devreaux: Well, Drew... I was just conferring with some people up in the legal department. I had been alerted to this before, but I had to double check. Yes, your contract is expired... but you're not done with FMW just yet.

Drew: How does that... make any sense?

Devreaux: Your contract says that we can only book you under the duration of the contract. But given our booking policies, this means that we can book you as much as two shows in advance, and you will have to honor those dates. So, as wonderful as this match was, it's not going to be your last.

The crowd pops at this. Drew looks out, and smiles at the crowd's reaction. Austin points to himself at the top of the ramp, lobbying for his match.

Devreaux: It's not going to be against you, Chris. Not unless Drew re-signs.

Drew: So... what? You're telling me I've got two more shows before I can leave?

Devreaux: Yes. As per a clause in that section of the contract, you'll be getting twice your booking fee.

Drew: Lovely. So I guess thus begins the Drew Michaels farewell tour?

Devreaux: Something like that.

Austin disappears behind the curtain, visibly upset.

Drew: Okay then. But know this, Thurston. I'm not your puppet. I'm not working for you... I'm working for these fans. And mark my words, I will never... EVER... work for you again.

The crowd cheers once again. Drew drops his microphone and poses to the crowd as his music hits. Devreaux heads to the back.

Last edited by Edible14 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Full Metal Wrestling
In association with W2 Productions and Pioneer Entertainment

Presents

The Rise and Fall of
Gold Standard Wrestling

Part One: Beginnings.

The world of professional wrestling is ever changing. Few companies see the light of day and even fewer come close to success. It is in this cicrus of a world that produced a federation with a tumultuous history, Gold Standard Wrestling. However, to understand GSW you have to go back to its origins, beginning with a promotion known as the XCA.

The Xtreme Combat Association was created when a small territorial promotion was placed up for sale and purchased by the brother and sister team of Tyler Black and Katelyne McBride. The two were successful local business partners looking to expand into different forms of revenue streams

Crusoe: Tyler and Katelyne we're both very goal oriented. They had never really been apart in their lives and they worked together, in the beginning, impeccably.

With a new source of money behind the promotion the XCA began to tour the southern panhandle.

Crusoe: Tyler was definately more interested in handling the traveling and things like that, being a little more hands on with the product, but Katelyne was smart enough to boost the spending on advertising. She was clever with where she paid for advertisements, who she targeted. She really was the one who opened the door for wrestling fans to hear about our product while Tyler was going about bringing in talent to keep them coming back.

With growing exposure the XCA was quickly becoming one of the most talked about independent federations, their product even reaching out past the south through video distribution and bootleggers. Tape traders would often meet at conventions often handing out free copies of their events, increasing interest among the more hardcore wrestling fan community.

Sean Jensen: I had first heard about XCA when I first started getting into the ring. I was just getting out of high school and was really into trying to absorb everything I could get about the business and I happened to come across a few VHS tapes of some of their events. I definately went out of my way to try and find them.

Crusoe: The thing that really got peoples attention was that we weren't like stereotypical independent federations at the time. A lot of places were about blood and violence and featured a lot of wrestlers that were either very inexperienced or not good enough to make it in other places. We had people who were really going out and working hard matches and actually providing interesting stories in house on the microphone too.

It was on the back of a surprisingly deep talent pool that included ring veterans and a young corps of up and comers, like Jeff Whitt, that garnered attention to the growing federation and brought into the picture Pioneer Television, the main branch of Pioneer Entertainment. Tyler and Katelyne had taken the small federation from crowds of dozens to crowds of hundreds and as their exposure increased so did their demand. Pioneer and XCA negotated a contract that brought their product to television for the first time, airing the product throughout various markets in the United States, though mainly in the south.

Crusoe: Next thing you know we've got people calling us, writing us, telling us how much they love the product and how they want us to come to their hometowns. We never stopped touring then. We'd hit Jacksonville, Little Rock, Mobile. Our first super show in Miami really was a big turning point that showed we could really make a go of things.

And it was on with the profits from the television and their newly expanded gate intake that Tyler and Katelyne looked to expand the outreach of XCA. The two entrepeneures realized, however, that territorial in fighting is often strenuous not only on talent both on and off camera, but on the wallet. Looking to continue their creative management into expansion, the owners of the XCA began traveling to other territories, negotiating contracts for the purchase of many smaller regional federations, slowly but surely increasing their exposure nationwide.

Crusoe: There had never been something like this done before. Essentially the two were buying out contracts and debts and in exchange they would give the owner or promoter a certain ammount of percentages of the gate of an area for X ammount of shows. They would take a federation with some establishment and insert themselves and their name and instantly have a fanbase in the area.

Jonathan King: The first time I heard about XCA was when I was flipping through channels and saw them on television at something like ten o'clock or eleven o'clock at night. I had never seen them before and was pretty impressed with the show. Out of curiosity I looked up when they would be in my area and, as it turned out, they had actually began touring with this local promotion called Ultimate Xtreme Wrestling in New York. When I went to the show it was clear that this was the XCA show, they announced it, the champions were there, they even told us footage from tonight would air on their program, which was aired on television under the XCA banner.

The slow expansion of the XCA under Tyler and Katelyne began with Ultimate Xtreme Wrestling first, a promotion floundering due to mismanagement. They then bought up the rights of another small federation, the Independent Wrestling Association, after its owner had mysteriously skipped town with the companies entire savings.

Crusoe: With this influx of the best talent from all of these other federations our shows began to increase in the ratings. Next thing you know we're getting larger venues, bigger ticket sales. Pioneer started putting out events on DVD and we were distributing hundreds of copies a week. For those of us that were there when they first took over it was like we were living a dream. None of us ever expected to be where we were at, let alone as fast as we were.

The now aggressive expansion campaign of the XCA spanned over the next few months, stretching into a few years. It was now they found themselves a viable national promotion with talent getting national exposure, including their future poster child, 'Truly Talented' Jeff Whitt.

Hostyle: And we're back for more exciting Ammunition action, as three young men face off.

Sound: One champion, one Golden fool, and one...whatever Quinn is.

"Armageddon It" by Def Leppard hits as Ryu Quinn walks out to a mild reaction from the crowd.

Buster: Introducing first, from Manchester in the United Kingdom...RYU QUIIIIINN!

Hostyle: Quinn impressing at Death Row in the Abandoned championship match.

Sound: Did he win?

Hostyle: No.

Sound: Then there wasn't anything impressive.

Hostyle: Sigh. Vato.

Sound: I heard that!

Quinn enters the ring as "Been To Hell" by Hollywood Undead hits as Jonathon King comes out to a loud amount of boos, which he shrugs off.

Buster: And next, from Orange County, New York! Representing Gold Standard Wrestling! JONATHON KING!

Hostyle: And there we have the number 1 contender to the TV title.

Sound: Also known as the most useless member of GSW, who managed to use the numbers game to steal a win from the bearded wonder.

Hostyle: Bearded wonder, that's good. I should give Monroe that, that's marketable.

Sound: Oh god damn it.

Finally, as King enters the ring and faces down Quinn, "Leaving All Behind" by Cellador hits as Damien Inferno comes out to loud cheering from the crowd. He hefts his tag title belt in the air as he walks to the ring, staring daggers into King.

Buster: And finally, from Austin, Texas! He is one half of the FMW Tag Team Champions! DAMIEN! INFERRRRRRNO!

Hostyle: Gray Inferno managing to retain at Death Row against SMUT in an exciting tag team contest, which added a notch to their growing, and impressive, resume.

The bell rings and King and Quinn immediately lock up. Quinn gets behind him and locks his arms around King's waist, and they begin to struggle. Inferno uses this opportunity to run the ropes and hit King with a big boot, which knocks both King and Quinn to the mat.

Hostyle: Match getting started quickly, with Inferno using his huge strength advantage over the others.

Sound: Expect a lot of that. Any strategy he has will be based around his size, whereas King and Quinn will have to focus heavily on getting him off of his feet, because as long as he is on his feet, he is able to dominate.

Hostyle: He's definitely got that in mind, as he grabs King and starts to pull him up.

Sound: But Quinn is back to his feet, and he hits King with a shining wizard, Inferno having accidentaly set him up perfectly for it.

Hostyle: And Quinn is keeping that momentum up, jumping onto the ropes and leaping off towards Inferno!

Sound: Which is a bad idea, as Inferno catches him. Impressive showing of strength as he lifts Quinn back and slams him down!

Hostyle: Quinn might be unresponsive after that. And Inferno going over to King again.

Sound: Well, hey, when something's easy pickings, it's hard to not go for it.

Hostyle: After that shining wizard, King might be running on autopilot, he's just flailing as Inferno gets a hold on him. Wait, he managed to connect his foot with Inferno's skull! The big man's knocked on his back!

Sound: How fortunate for him.

Hostyle: All three men down. Even bout so far, though I think Inferno has caused more damage.

Sound: Well, that's to be expected. King and Quinn can both perform more offense, but Inferno can do less moves than the both of them and still cause around the same amount of damage, due to his size and strength.That's why big men are dangerous, because you can hit them ten times and not faze them much, but they can hit you once and end it for you.

Hostyle: And whoever gets to their feet first will have a definite advantage.

Sound: Without question.

Hostyle: Well they're all stirring and starting to pull themselves back up.

Sound: And just like that, all three men back on their feet, ready to continue this contest.

Hostyle: Wait a second, look out in the crowd!

Coming in through the crowd is GSW's Matt Dunn and Sean Jensen, Jensen holding a steel chair. They both hop the railing and climb up onto the ring apron at opposite ends of the ring.

Hostyle: GSW still having to try and put odds in their favor. the pendejos

Sound: You know how much I hate these fools, but I'm afraid this is legal! There are no DQ's in a triple threat.

They both get in and begin to circle around Inferno and Quinn. Suddenly, King gets behind Inferno and leaps high to hit him with a backbreaker, which serves as a signal for his comrades to move in on Quinn! Before he can react, Jensen slams the chair against his back, with Dunn catching him as he falls forward.

Hostyle: A vicious chair shot from Jensen to Quinn! That might've popped his back!

Sound: And they're not done, as Jensen drops the chair at Dunn's feet. What are they doin-

Hostyle: LIGHTNING SPIRAL ONTO THE CHAIR! Quinn might've been broken by that!

Sound: Meanwhile King is just laying into Inferno with lefts and rights, not giving him a chance to use his considerable strength on him. And now, with Quinn out, it's 3 GSW on one Inferno.

Hostyle: Dunn and Jensen descending on Inferno like wild dogs, kicking and stomping on him while King is pounding his face. This is disgusting.

Sound: This isn't even about the match anymore, this is about sending a message.

Hostyle: King and Dunn pulling the dazed Inferno to his feet as Jensen picks the chair up and starts to walk it over to his comrades. They're not.

Sound: Dunn making a gun with his hand and placing it against Inferno's skull. I think the intent is clear. He's going to get the same Quinn got.

However, as they're getting ready to drop the chair, another man jumps the rail. Inferno's partner, Nicholas Gray, slides under the ropes into the ring. Jensen starts to turn towards him, chair still in hand, and Gray superkicks the chair, sending it into Jensen's face and sending Jensen down.

Hostyle: Gray coming to the help of his partner!

Sound: Admirable, but it's still two on one.

Hostyle: Not exactly, Inferno has snapped out of his daze and has Dunn by the throat!

Sound: Well isn't this a pleasant change of events. Twists his body, swinging Dunn around, and chokeslams him out of the ring!

Hostyle: I think King might have gotten clipped by Dunn's leg as he was exiting stage left, he's stumbling about.

Sound: All the better for Inferno, who lifts him up onto his shoulders.

Hostyle: The Curse! The ring shook with that! And the cover! 1...2...3!

Damien Inferno (2.95 APS + .6 AVS = 3.55)
Jonathan King (0.0 APS + .4 AVS = .4)
Ryu Quinn (0 APS + 0 AVS = .)

Buster: Here is your winner! One half of the FMW Tag Team Champions, DAMIEN! INFERNO!

"Leaving All Behind" by Cellador hits as the fans cheer loudly for this turn of events. Gray pushes Jensen out of the ring with his foot while Inferno kicks King out. The two partners walk to the center of the ring as the referee hands Inferno his title. Gray grabs Inferno's other hand and raises it as best he can with the height difference as Inferno lifts the title up with the other.

Hostyle: Gold Standard tried hard to use their number games tonight, but the tag champions are still standing strong.

Sound: It's the best outcome that could've happened. Well, except for all of GSW spontaneously catching fire. Gray helped his partner out when GSW tried to muscle in, and showed that they're likely the most "together" team in FMW. Hats off to them.

Hostyle: So, will you be praising SMUT next?

Sound: Over my dead damned body.

Hostyle: Heh. We'll be back after these messa...

Devreaux's voice cuts off Hostyle, as he once again comes back out.

Devreaux: Hold on, folks.

Devreaux comes out, holding a satin bag. He walks past the tag team champions on the ramp, and enters the ring.

Hostyle: This guy is busy tonight.

Devreaux: I've got one last announcement to make. I'm sorry for interrupting, but I have an important announcement regarding Gold Standard Wrestling.

The members of Gold Standard Wrestling stare him down.

Devreaux: Now, I know I'm not popular with you folk. And to be honest, you aren't popular with me.

The crowd cheers. GSW yell at Devreaux.

Devreaux: But this has to be done. Championships need to have champions, and this title is without one.

Devreaux pulls the FMW Television Title out of the bag.

Devreaux: Jonathan King, since you won the number one contender's match at Death Row 4 and there is currently no champion for you to face... you are now the new Television Champion.

Gray is furious on the ramp, as King greedily accepts his title. He holds it high, to a chorus of boos from the crowd.

Devreaux: I wanted to make this match a title match, but I was told that there are rules in place that preclude that. However, I decided that, after your amazing showing here, what better time to give it to you than now. Congratulations, Champ.

Gray rolls his eyes, and heads up the ramp. King waves off Devreaux, attempting to dismiss him.

Devreaux: Quite frankly, it makes me sick that the new TV champion is a member of GSW.

Dunn and King glare at Devreaux.

Devreaux:But it doesn't matter. Because the stipulation of that belt is that it must be defended every week. So if you prove to be as unworthy as I think... you won't have it very long at all.

Devreaux exits the ring, as GSW hurls many manners of insult at him. King picks up a microphone.

King: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! GIVE IT UP FOR THE NEW TELEVISION CHAMPION... JONATHAAAANNNN KINNNNNNG!

"Been to Hell" by Hollywood Undead blares, as King is lifted into the air by Dunn and Jensen. The crowd boos, as King holds his new title high.

Last edited by Edible14 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Veronica Cherrywood is standing by backstage, preparing to do an interview.

Cherrywood: Joining me at this time, Chris Austin.

Austin saunters into the frame, intense as always.

Austin: Not too excited today, eh Miss Cherrywood?

Cherrywood: Well, you know, you did try to rape me.

Austin: And for that I apologize. I was frankly a misanthropic, misogynistic worm that did not treat you with the respect you deserve. I don't ask for or expect forgiveness, but do know that I crossed a line and I shouldn't have.

Cherrywood studies Austin intently, unsure what to think of Austin's apology and his newfound sense of respect.

Cherrywood: Uhh... thanks?

Austin: I had no issue with saying it. Now what are your questions, Miss Cherrywood?

Cherrywood: Well, I want to get your comments on Smitten's abrupt departure as well as the Drew Michaels situation, and how any of this impacts your personal quest for the FMW Championship.

Austin: Very well, I'll try to keep it short and sweet. Drew Michaels needs a contract. He is pompous, conceited and probably not the same hero that FMW knows, loves and owes debt to but the fact is that he deserves to go out on his terms, and his terms have been defined by yours truly. I must beat him again and I will, even if I go to his house to do it.

Cherrywood: And I imagine that this leads into your FMW Championship aspirations?

Austin: Precisely, because we have no champion and honestly with how the title was lost, well given away rather, we really never had much of a champion in the first place. I have to find a way to legitimize the title and make it worth winning again. To me, that entails beating the star pupils in FMW, you know your Celts, Apostasys and moreover Drews of the world. Whether or not he still has the skill level of old, Drew fits this description and I will beat him. I did it once, I'll do it again.

Cherrywood: Speaking of the best in FMW, your thoughts on one of the greatest competitors in the federation's history, Christian G. Smitten?

Austin sighs as his matter-of-fact, focused expression changes into what looks to be some sort of emotion on his face. He stoically composes his thoughts and begins to speak.

Austin: Life may have dealt him a bad hand, but he is my greatest rival and without said rivalry I wouldn't be the force I am today. I respect him more than anyone in this federation, past or present.

Austin remains silent as the crowd offers a polite applause to Austin's words.

Cherrywood: Anything else, Chris? Any words about the vacated championship, any future opponents? Any other self-hype?

Austin: I don't need hype. What I will do to my class as I restore prestige to the FMW Championship speaks louder than I ever could.

Cherrywood: You talk as if you've already won it.

Austin: It's as if I know something that the rest of the class doesn't, isn't it? Hrm, how uncharacteristic of me. As it were, thank you for your time, Veronica. Class Dismissed.

Austin smiles at Cherrywood and then leaves without much fanfare to a small yet warm applause.

”Mess of Me” by Switchfoot hits, as Skyler Striker comes out to a LOUD ovation. Striker soaks it in, before posing for

Cherry: The following contest is a 5 man EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF elimination match! Introducing first, making his return to Full Metal Wrestling… SKYLERRRRR STRIIIIIIIKER!

Hostyle: Well, we’ve got 5 men in this match, all of who figure to be possible entrants to the FMW World Title tournament that was announced earlier tonight.

Sound: Skyler is a two time former Abandoned Champion, and he’s certainly a guy that can beat anyone in the right circumstance. But I don’t bet on druggies, especially for the FMW World Title.

”Gimme Shelter” by The Rolling Stones hits. John ‘Doc’ Derrick comes out in his black felt attire, making his way to the ring to a nice ovation. He removes his vest, jacket and Stetson hat and enters the ring.

Cherry: Introducing next… from Tempe, Arizona… JOHN… DOC… DERRRRRRICK!

Hostyle: And next up, a former FMW World Champion. Certainly, you can’t count him out of the upcoming tourney.

Sound: Yeah, but he’s 39 years old. He’s old news… over the hill. No way he’s going to keep up with the likes of Anwyl.

”Time is Running Out” by Muse hits, as Abel Steele comes out. He takes off his boxer’s robe and poses to a chorus of boos. In the ring, Doc stares daggers at his rival.

Cherry: Introducing next hailing from Perth, Australia… ABELLLLL STEEEEEEELE!

Hostyle: John Derrick would love to get his hands on Abel Steele one more time. But let’s not forget that Abel has been a contender for the C4 title for a long time, and will be getting to do so next Ammunition!

Sound: This guy is one of the young rising stars in FMW. He’s a darkhorse for the tourney, assuming he’s not the C4 champion.

”My Curse” by Killswitch Engage hits. Anwyl makes his way out through a golden fountain of sparks, to a loud negative reaction.

Cherry: And up next… from Melbourne, Australia… THE FUTURE… AAAAAAANWYLLLLLLL!

Hostyle: The self-styled future of FMW has a small contingent of fans online that want him to be the next world champion. But they aren’t here tonight.

Sound: Oh, they are. I’m one of them. ANWYL FOR WORLD CHAMP!

”Been to Hell” by Hollywood Undead hits. Leviticus comes out, accompanied by Sean Jensen, Matt Dunn and Jeff Whitt.

Cherry: And our final participant, being accompanied to the ring by his fellow members of Gold Standard Wrestling… LEEEEEEVITICUSSSSSSSSS

Hostyle: Well, if you want to talk about young stars, you have to talk about Leviticus. Though, to be honest, the thought of anyone in GSW holding that belt makes me sick.

Sound: Yeah. King having the TV title is bad enough. Imagine what these goons would do with the world title. They might deface it… or worse!

”Premeditated Murder” by J.Cole hits. Chris Austin makes his way out to the ramp, carrying a chair and a notebook. He plants himself at ringside, and takes out a pen, apparently ready to take notes.

Hostyle: What is he doing out here?

Sound: Isn’t it obvious? He wants to scout his potential tournament opponents. He’s the student of the game!

Hostyle: And we are underway! Skyler and Anwyl attacking Levi, and they nail a quick double suplex! Doc right after Abel… reigning down right hands… and he nails a spinning neckbreaker!

Sound: No love lost between those two.

Hostyle: Anwyl on top of Doc, and he nails a dropkick! Doc to the floor. Anwyl takes on Skyler, and throws him out of the ring!

Sound: He’s clearing house!

Hostyle: Abel is up, and he gets clotheslines Anwyl! Both men go tumbling over the top rope and to the outside!

Sound: Now it’s just Doc and Levi!

Hostyle: Doc to his feet, and he ducks a clothesline from Levi. Big boot! Levi bounces up, and gets an Irish whip into the corner. Avalanche by Doc! Levi whipped into the other corner. Here comes Doc… who eats a boot from Levi!

Sound: Just a step too slow. Happens when you’re that old.

Hostyle: Levi doing something… he’s taking apart the turnbuckle pad! The ref is trying to stop him… DUNN’S IN THE RING! LOW BLOW ON DOC!

Sound: Oh, for chrissakes!

Hostyle: Small package by Levi… ONE…TWO…THREE! SON OF A –

Cherry: JOHN DERRICK HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

Sound: I really hate these GSW pricks.

Hostyle: Skyler in the ring… and he hits a heel kick! Skyler off the ropes, tripped up by Whitt! Skyler now breaking for the outside… he’s pissed!

Sound: He better look out…

Hostyle: CHAIRSHOT BY SEAN JENSEN!

Sound: He can’t get…

Hostyle: He didn’t! The ref saw it! He’s calling for it!

Cherry: LEVITICUS HAS BEEN DISQUALIFIED AND ELIMINATED!

Sound: And GSW is not happy with that! Chris Austin is up, and defending himself with that chair. GSW is cornering the referee… these guys are dangerous. They’ve attacked refs before!

Hostyle: This has the potential to get ugly. Skyler is out, and I think he’s bleeding.

Sound: DEVREAUX!

P Thurston Devreaux appears on the ramp, mic in hand.

Devreaux: That’s enough! GET OUT! If you guys do not immediately vacate this ring… NONE OF YOU will be in the tournament! And I will take that title right from you, King!

Hostyle: Finally, some order restored!

Sound: And GSW is high-tailing it. They’re out of here! Good riddance!

Hostyle: And Devreaux is staying by the ramp, he’s going to make sure that GSW doesn’t come back. But the real story is this. We’re down to three men. Striker is out, and now we have the two men that might be the next topstars for FMW Anwyl and Abel.

Sound: This is exciting stuff. These guys have tagged with each other before, they’re plenty familiar. Next time, they’re going to be very familiar with each other.

Hostyle: Abel and Anwyl tie up, and Abel powers Anwyl into the corner. Abel with an amazing amount of upper body strength, and he’s showing it here.

Sound: These guys are the future of this business. You can’t go wrong!

Hostyle: Abel with an armwrench, Anwyl rolls away. Hip toss by Anwyl. Low dropkick to the arm by Anwyl. Anwyl with a quick snapmare off the recovery by Abel… and locks on a sleeper. Abel working up and snaps off a snapmare of his own and floats over into a front chancery.

Sound: I love chain wrestling!

Hostyle: Anwyl has his feet on the ropes, and Abel nurses that four count before breaking. Have to love the aggression here.

Sound: Austin seems to be taking note of it at ringside. Wait… did he just sign an autograph for a fan? Did I just see that? Is Austin going soft?

Hostyle: Pay attention to the match why don’t you?

Sound: Hey, great as these two are, you have to think the presumptive favorite in the tourney is that man. Chris Austin has been nigh unbeatable for the past year or so.

Hostyle: Abel with a jab to the gut, and an Irish whip into the corner. STINGER SPLASH! And Anwyl is reeling… and gets nailed with a bulldog! CROSSFACE!

Sound: Nice combo there from Abel!

Hostyle: Anwyl struggling, he’s blocking the crossface as best he can, getting those arms in the way. Anwyl getting his knees under him… ABEL TURNS IT INTO A SMALL PACKAGE! ONE…NO!

Sound: Quick thinking by Abel there.

Hostyle: Abel rolls through the kickout, holding that chancery… REVERSE DDT!

Sound: These two can just go can’t they?

Hostyle: Abel up, and… MISSILE DROPKICK BY STRIKER! INTO A MOONSAULT! MISSILE DROPSAULT! ONE…TWO…THR-NO! ANWYL KICKS OUT!

Sound: Oh, can we please get this guy out of here! He can’t even see straight!

Hostyle: Skyler ducks a clothesline from Abel… and nails a back heel kick!

Sound: Abel wisely rolling under the ropes after that.

Hostyle: Sleeper! Anwyl locks on a sleeper!

Sound: Good idea here. Stretch out that forehead… bleed that junkie dry!

Hostyle: Skyler flailing around… blood pouring all over his face! He’s got the rope… but Anwyl holds onto him for the full four.

Sound: Great aggression here. Most people in the back… they don’t want to tangle with this guy.

Hostyle: Anwyl measures Skyler, he charges… BACKDROP OUT OF THE RING!

Sound: Well, his aggression costs him there, but how the hell did Skyler see that?

Hostyle: Crimson running in the face of Skyler, he’s trying to wipe his eyes clean… DDT BY ABEL!

Sound: That’s what happens when you can’t keep your eyes on the prize.

Abel yells over to Austin “How do you like that?”. Austin shrugs, writes on his notebook, and holds up a “C+”.

Hostyle: Abel reels in Skyler. He’s looking for some sort of powerbomb. Up goes Skyler… COUNTER! TORNADO DDT! COVER! ONE…TWO…NO!

Sound: How did he do that? Did he just do that on instinct?

Hostyle: Skyler wiping his face. He’s measuring Abel. Skyler off the ropes… tripped up by Anwyl! Anwyl send him to the outside. Anwyl re-entering the ring.

Sound: Finally, back to people who matter.

Hostyle: Jab to the gut by Abel. And he’s off the rope! Big clothesline! And now Abel is measuring Anwyl…

Sound: He’s shaking those fists… Tempered Steele time!

Hostyle: Steele measuring Anwyl… who ducks the big right hand! ARGENTINE RACK POSITION… BUT STEELE ESCAPES OUT OF THE THIRD DEGREE!

Sound: Oh man!

Hostyle: STEELE WITH A KICK. VERTICAL SUPLEX POSITION…

Sound: Here comes the Tick-Tock!

Hostyle: Anwyl kicks, and swings out to his feet!

Sound: Look at the core strength!

Hostyle: DDT BY ANWYL! AND HE TRANSITIONS! ICE BREAK! HE’S GOT THE ICE BREAK LOCKED IN!

Sound: WHAT AN EXCHANGE! WILL ABEL TAP?

Hostyle: ABEL FLAILING! THEY’RE IN THE CENTER OF THE RING! ANWYL WRENCHES ON ABEL… AND ABEL TAPS!

Cherry: ABEL STEELE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Sound: Anwyl wins!

Hostyle: No wait… Skyler is in the ring! Anwyl isn’t letting go of the submission, but he doesn’t see Skyler!

Sound: Let him go, Future! Keep an eye out!

Hostyle: MAHISTROL CRADLE! SKYLER ROLLS HIM! ONE…TWO…THREE! SKYLER PULLED IT OUT!

Cherry: Anwyl has been eliminated. Here is your winner… SKYLER… STRIIIIIIIKERRRRR
Skyler Striker (4.15 APS + .5 AVS = 4.65)
Anwyl (3.85 APS + .6 AVS = 4.45)
Abel Steele (4.0 APS + .1 AVS = 4.1)
John 'Doc' Derrick (0 APS + 0 AVS = 0)
Leviticus (0 APS + 0 AVS = 0)

Sound: What just happened? I don’t… I can’t believe it.

Hostyle: What a return for Striker! And he beats the guy he faces for the C4 title next week!

Devreaux and Austin clap from ringside. Austin sits up, and claps for Sklyer. Skyler yells "I'm the best in the world!". Austin stares down Striker.

Hostyle: Oh my, I think Austin took exception to that.

Sound: When doesn't he take exception to anything?!

Hostyle: These two men could be meeting in the tournament, but Skyler is going on to compete for the C4 title... and... qualifiers! Oh man, who's going to try to qualify?

Sound: Slow down speedy, we'll find out soon I'm sure.

Hostyle: We've witnessed the announcement of the Full Metal Championship title tournament! A new television champion will begin his reign and next show we will see the tournament begin to take shape and a new C4 champion! Not to mention what is going on with Drew or the Draft or who knows what!

Sound: Seriously, you're starting to make my head hurt.

Hostyle: We're out of time for this show... ADIOS AND GOODNIGHT EVERYONE FROM OKC!
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:17 pm

And... this one is out. Thanks to everyone on staff who got their stuff in in a remarkably timely fashion. Hope you all enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:49 am

Great show, I especially loved the GSW segment, and of course, my shiny new belt. My only issue is that Devaruex threatened to take King's title away during the ME, but King wasn't out there. He was threatening the only one not involved in the attack. Other than that, fantastic show.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:57 am

Good job to all involved. I quite enjoyed this show from start to finish.

For the new guys who were questioning how long the show took to complete I hope now that you have a chance to you read the results and appreciate the amount of work that goes in by Edible & his crew you understand why it takes a while to get a show finished.

I am actually quite impressed at how quickly we can pump a quality show out with everyone on staff pulling their weight.

More detailed feedback later (maybe)
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:45 am

IC: So. If Devereaux'd had his way, I'd be a double champion right now. In a way, I'm relieved. Sure, being TV Champion would've been cool, but I ain't aimin' to be the next Andrew O'Rion. I've got a belt. Arguably the most prestigious one in the fed, along with its twin. One that I plan to focus on.

And Dunn, wasn't it you that said the bullshit between us was done? Now you pull this bullshit. Coward.

Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:12 am

Jonathon King wrote:
Great show, I especially loved the GSW segment, and of course, my shiny new belt. My only issue is that Devaruex threatened to take King's title away during the ME, but King wasn't out there. He was threatening the only one not involved in the attack. Other than that, fantastic show.

lol, thats kind of a moot point, az. If everyone from your team is out there and he threatens to do something to you what you just said is you expect them to not care about the reprocussions to their teammate. In sports if someone gets a penalty the team gets penalized often times for one persons actions, not just that one person.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:37 am

Best in the world, eh, Skyler?

Hmm... whatever gets you through the day. Welcome back as it were, seems like you can still go. Also, it appears that number one contenderships equal being awarded championships these days.

Granted, while my case for the FMW Championship is second to none... thank God I am not the lazy, undeserving, cowardly piece of trash that would willingly accept being awarded a championship that I could not win on my own merit.

Behavior such as this should not be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 pm

IC:

So, the new TV champ lost? The C4 championship is vacated? And the UV champ continues to be The Celt.

Oh man, it's not even close anymore. Best champion, right here.

It's too bad I'm holding this belt, because otherwise I would love to be in that tournament. But my cycle is somewhat busy, what with defending my belt every single show like a true fighting champion.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:56 pm

It's quite the shocker isn't it? Outside of the new TV champion, all of the titles that are held, are apparently held by stand-up gentlemen, that don't shy away from a fight or adversity.

Yet, you're the only one seeking out challengers to the title you possess. Either that or you are the only one allowed to do anything that can further legitimize your standing. Why that is, I am unaware.

I haven't seen such intrepid championship defending since... well, me during my shorter-than-expected C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship tenure. Granted you've far outdone my list of defenses but... at least I sought people out. I mean, I lost the title to someone I challenged.

As it were, that whole best champion argument of yours holds considerable weight. For now.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Anwyl: Meh... Couldn't care less at the moment! Win... Lose... Draw... I'm still better than them! My true talent isn't displayed in clusterfuck matches. The Future holds a C-4 Championship Match... I got somewhat 'distracted' when I heard about this. Skyler's time with come, I can hear it in The Future!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Wearedoomed

Wearedoomed

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Derek Levy
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Derek Levy: Gentlemen of Full Metal Wrestling, the man once known as Runihura De Valentine has tried and failed to make a name out of himself at my expense. He now lays at my feet a beaten, humilated and broken man. But, I'm after all a humble, generous man; I'll be willing to pay for the medical equipment and physical rehabiltation he will most surely need.

Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Apostay, Austin, you judge well before the time. I've held the title for all of 2 hours and you're already dismissing my character and abilities as champion. I think you'll find me to be a fighting champion, and a damned devilish one at that.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:59 am

I don't think it counts if you have the rest of the rejects help you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:51 am

Jonathon King wrote:
Apostay, Austin, you judge well before the time. I've held the title for all of 2 hours and you're already dismissing my character and abilities as champion. I think you'll find me to be a fighting champion, and a damned devilish one at that.

*looks at you*

Hrm.

I will tell you what a true fighting champion is.

Hint: it is something you are not cut out to be. It is not in your personality, your makeup or upbringing. It is not found in your affiliation. There's a reason why GSW members has resorted to trying to ruin FMW instead of refocusing its energy on saving its surely piss-poor fedeartion. It is because you find it easier to change a new federation than to fix what's wrong in the old one. Shamefully, you have thus far failed at changing this new federation. The only thing you, as a collective, have done of note was handed to you on a silver platter.

Pointless, useless, gutless.

That is what you and your little buddies are. F's for the lot of you.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:34 pm

Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:01 am

I see trash talking has gone the way of the Sockem' Boppers.

Still hanging around, but only as a cheap imitation of what was.

Socker Boppers?

Please.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:22 am

Good to be back. Better to be back with a win.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:45 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Shut up.

Someone's a bit miffed about getting her ass kicked. Either that are you're just on your period. Whatever's troubling you is of no concern to me, but don't send snappy comments my way when you came up short while the Student of the Game was observing.

You've no one to blame but yourself.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have tapes to review. It'll be fun seeing you fail again.

Also, work on your DDT skills, yours lacks polish, effectiveness and a good bit of technique.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Seriously..... shut up.
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

Rep : -3

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Dazz Andrews:I came so close to beating Drew Michaels, so close. In the end, he got one lucky move in. Next time, who ever faces me won't be so damn lucky.

Briggy:Yeah, you better believe it. This guy was oh so close to beating Drew, in the end, Drew's experience just got him the win, but next time, Dazz will not let that happen.

Johnboy:This camera time....IS OVER!
Back to top Go down
Bobino

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Butters
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:21 pm

I'm sorry Ammo.

It's time we part ways.

I'd say that you'll find someone to replace me... but we both know that isn't true.

FMW'S -NUMBER ONE- DRAFT PICK shall never be replaced.

Stay classy, Ammo.
Back to top Go down
ASL

ASL

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian Parkes
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:54 pm

OOC: Oh how I love FMW shows.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:50 pm

Well then...

Two more shows and then free at last. Let us make the best of it Full Metal Wrestling.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Seriously..... shut up.

No. Why would I do anything you request of me? We've established that you should be pumping out sandwiches for the masses.

And to be frank, you give bitches a bad name. Eat a dick, you insufferable ass-munching, underachieving, whiny shitstain.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Also Abel, you smell funny. A bit like a sickening mix of failure and regret. Clean yourself up and such things before speaking to respectable men (which, to be fair, like yourself is very little of this crowd).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 15.1 RESULTS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next