Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:26 am

Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS Ammunition

“Pride” by Saliva pumps from the speakers as pyros blast off the MetalTron. Cameras and spotlights swipe the crowd as it goes ecstatic and pops loudly.

SoR: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first broadcast of FMW’s new high-octane, technical division, Ammunition! Son of Repoman and Dalby Sound here at ring side and you viewers at home are in for a treat here as we trail off of Ultimatum II: we have a double main-event tonight in Montreal, Quebec, Canada!

Sound: You can call me Mr. Sound, by the way. After the beat down he suffered at the hands of Jaro and Harlequin, Drew Michaels was stripped of the C-4 Division Championship because he would not be able to defend it until we was healthy.

SoR: After announcing her decision, Celeste Rousseau created a four-man tournament with the C-4 gold on the line. Four men are going to battle it out tonight to find out who’s heading to the finals next week and gets a chance to become the NEW C-4 Division champ.

Sound: Sadly, three of those men really shouldn’t be in this tournament; Leon Caprice, Chris Austin and Chris Kelson. They have yet to prove their worth here in FMW, unlike the forth man, former World champion Eric Scorpio!

SoR: Don’t you go Morpheus on me, will ya? In the mean time, let’s go to Buster Cherry for the opening contest.

Buster: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall. In the ring, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighting in at 251 pounds, BUTTERS!

Sound: Listen to those stupid fans! They're cheering him like he's the new shit! The only thing he's ever done is luck his way in the Hayabuza Cup finals last year and even then, he's didn't even capitalize on the opportunity!

SoR: May I remind you that Butters last eliminated YOU to "luck his way" into the Hayabuza Cup finals?

Sound: I was out of my element and even then that clumsy asshat BARELY managed to trip me and cause my elimination. Sheer luck.

SoR: Right...

Buster: Introducing next, his opponent.

AC/DC’s “T.N.T.” picks up in the arena to a timid pop from the crowd. From the curtain emerges one Abel Steele, a focused look in his eyes as he walks down the aisle towards the ring, rocking fists with a couple of fans along the way.

Buster: From Perth, Australia, weighting in at 209 pounds and making his FMW debut, ABEL STEELE!

SoR: Well Dalby, I believe we’re going to have ourselves a good old-fashioned sparing session here if things go Steele’s way. I’ve heard this guy’s a former Olympic boxing gold medalist!

Sound: *sarcastically* Seems like fun…

SoR: And we’re under way here as the bell rings. Butters and Steele sizing each other up before going for an arm and collar tie-up. Didn’t think I’d see Steele willingly going for such a tie-up, but I guess I was wrong. Look at Steele overpowering Butters in the corner! A couple quick jab to the stomach has him trying to catch his breath as Steele backs up in the middle of the ring. Big clothesline from the former boxing champion has Butters falling seated against the turnbuckle.

Sound: I don’t see why you’re trying to hype the fact that he’s a “former boxing champion”. Big fucking deal! The guy punched a couple dudes in the face and he thinks he can simply stride down here and succeed? Don’t make me laugh.

SoR: While you were ranting, Dalby, you might’ve missed that picture perfect Suplex by Steele, who now has the sleeper locked in on Butters.

Sound: Seems like even Mr.Punch-you-in-the-face knows that technicality is the way to go. But he’s probably worn boxing gloves for too long as he can’t seem to apply it correctly.

SoR: Butters fighting the sleeper hold, back to his feet now. A couple elbows to the abdomen and he bounces Steele in the ropes, sends him off to the other side. Going for a clothesline, Steele ducks under! Runs the ropes, Butters trying for another clothesline, ducked again! Steele spinning Butters around, and a right hook has him falling to the mat!

Sound: There we go, more of that punching shit.

SoR: Come on, Dalby, give the guy some credit! He’s very impressive thus far in his FMW debut match!

Sound: Meh.

SoR: Steele with the cover now, and a kick out at one and a half.

Sound: Did you see how he didn’t even hook the leg? No technique from Steele; none at all.

SoR: How’s that stomping technique, Sound? Looks effective to me! Now Butters is reeling out of the ring after getting stomped under the bottom rope, Steele close behind. A clothesline sends Butters on the floor again before Steele puts him back in the ring.

Sound: Can we get this over with? I’m getting bored here.

SoR: I think your wish might just come true here, Dalby! Steele just landed a flurry of left and right-handed jabs to the abdomen of Butters and now he’s running to the turnbuckle! He’s calling for it! The Unhappy Meal Combo is coming!

After playing the crowd on the turnbuckle for a second, Steele jumps down the turnbuckle and runs towards a dazed Butters, right fist locked and loaded. However, Steele freezes mid-motion, just as he’s about to knock the taste out of his opponent’s mouth.

SoR: What the hell is that? Steele was about to connect with that running haymaker, but he’s just stopped moving for some reason!

Sound: Interesting...but that's a terrible name for a finisher, it doesn't roll off the tongue like say 'iTap'.

SoR: Butters seeing the opportunity here, going for the roll-up! 1… 2… Kickout at 2 and a half! He’s not letting go though! Butters runs the ropes, and… WHAT? STEELE HITS BUTTERS WITH THE UN-NATURAL SELECTION! Steele just scooped Butters mid-run and buried his head in the canvas with that Fire Thunder Driver! COVER! 1! 2! 3! It’s over!

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner of the match: ABEL STEEEEEEEEEEEELE!

Abel Steele (7.99 aps + 2.0 avs = 9.99 total)
Butters (0.0 aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0 total)

SoR: Steele picking up his first victory in his FMW debut after using his opponent’s own finisher against him! Very unusual tactics by the newcomer!

Sound: Let me say this: he’s just bad.

SoR: That’s what you think of everyone but yourself. Stay tuned ladies and gentlemen, because coming up we have a special announcement!

From day one, he’s been synonymous with Full Metal Wrestling…

In a narrow dimly lit corridor at the arena, Wraith sits, head bowed. The camera inches closer and closer to the wall behind him, which shows grainy footage of him putting down Dr. David Diabolical with a shining wizard to become the first C-4 Champion. The footage pans around showing the crowd's euphoria. Wraith looks up, cold emotionless eyes locked on the camera.

The Full Metal Alchemist, the Boy King, the Pontiff of the Promo, the Biggest Name in the Game; He’s gone by many nicknames, but none that do him as much justice as ‘Legend’…

The footage on the wall strikes up again, having fast-forwarded to after Death Row 1. After losing the C-4 Division Championship, we show a roll up and him regaining the coveted title. The crowd's reaction is notably more subdued. The locker room door adjacent to where they are set up opens and out walks Dorian Gray. Gray folds a large roll of money into his pocket and runs his fingers through Wraith's hair.

The first man to have his own appreciation night, a first ballot Hall of Famer…

The wall displays him then rechristened The Wickedness, beating Nick Bryson in a match to be named number 1 contender for the TV title, and subsequently shows him being crowned TV Champion to another muted reaction.

Now…He’s back. Gone is the pageantry. Gone is the flamboyance. Gone is the desire to be the Show. He’s here for one reason and one reason only…

Gray: These people weren't on your side when you were fighting a nazi, my pet. You bled for them, cried for them, even died for them. You owe them nothing more. You owe me a hell of a lot.

Gray walks off with a sadistic smirk and Wraith follows behind, obediently as we fade to black.

[size=150]Ammunition 9.2. Wraith returns.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:27 am

SoR: The pioneer of the C-4 division returns at Ammuntion 9.2! Sound, thoughts?

Sound: The REAL pioneer of the C-4 division sits beside you. But yes, a ring general coming back is always a good thing. I wonder how that Dorian Gray factors into this?

SoR: We’ll have to see next week. Let’s get to our next match!

Cherry: The following match is an AMMUNITION VERSUS IGNITION interdivisional tag team contest! Making their way to ring first, representing Ignition, is the team of Slegnadamus and Steve-E, CREATIVE CONTROL!

“Jet Black New Year” by Thursday hits as Sleg and T Ekstreme burst out at the top of the ramp. They pause momentarily, waiting for the other half of Creative control to emerge. Eventually Steve-E wanders out, looking decidedly under whelmed.

SoR: Creative Control is back in action for the first time tonight, after a long lay off. I’m not sure Steve-E is really match fit, but I guess we will find out once that bell rings.

Sleg and T Ekstreme make their way towards the ring. Sleg notices about halfway down the ramp that Steve-E hasn’t followed them. After a little coercion, Steve-E makes it halfway down the ramp to where Sleg is waiting for him. Sleg pats him on the back and points towards the ring. T Ekstreme doesn’t notice until he gets to the bottom of the ramp that he has left the others behind so he waits there for them to join him.

SoR: It appears that Steve-E isn’t so sure that he is match fit either. He looks fairly reluctant to get into the ring. I hope Creative Control know what they are doing because once the match gets underway their opponents will quickly identify any weakness.

“Living Dead Beat” by Children of Bodom blasts out around the arena. Sleg and Steve-E are still halfway up the ramp and turn towards the entrance to await their opponents. Damien Inferno appears from behind the curtain.

Cherry: Their opponents, at a combined weight of 505 pounds, Damien Inferno and Gabriel Crow, DANSE MACABRE!

Sound: I don’t think Damien Inferno wants to wait for the match to start. He’s signaling for Steve-E to come get some right now.

SoR: Steve-E looks like he wants nothing to do with Inferno, luckily for him Sleg does. They are standing toe to toe at the top of the ramp. Inferno looks a little less cocky now. I think he really wanted a piece of Steve-E. Instead he got a whole lot more with Sleg.

Sound:. I really wish they would just get in the ring and start the match. The fans came to see these two teams go at it and instead they are wasting our time.

Inferno and Sleg stand toe to toe, with foreheads pressed firmly together, neither man backing down from a death stare. Without warning, or breaking the stare, Sleg swings his right arm straight at Inferno’s head.

SoR: Inferno just caught that punch in one hand. Sleg’s fist is about an inch away from his head, and Inferno is just holding it in place with his left hand enclosed over Sleg’s fist. They still haven’t broken that death stare and now Inferno is smiling at Sleg.

Sound: He’s not smiling SoR, he’s baring his teeth at him. He’s letting Sleg know if he tries that again, he’ll bite his damn hand off. I like the aggression.

SoR: Sleg just caught Inferno’s right too. These two are now locked in a faux grapple, each man with a grip on the other. This has become a test of strength.

Sound: Maybe they could try getting in the ring now and actually wrestling, that is why we're here right? Look at Steve-E, he’s got the right idea. He has backed right away from Inferno, past T Ekstreme, and is waiting in the center of the ring. The ref should start the match right now. Sleg and Inferno might actually think about the task at hand instead of carrying on like school kids then.

SoR: Well the ref can’t start the match, Gabriel Crow hasn’t even been sighted yet. What is he waiting for?

As if summoned, Gabriel Crow comes storming out of the crowd. He hurdles the barrier and bee lines straight for T. Ekstreme.

SoR: Wow! What a boot to back of the head, by Gabriel Crow. T Ekstreme never even saw that coming. He was distracted by Inferno and Sleg and Crow came out of the crowd so fast Ekstreme didn’t know what hit him.

Sound: Yeh, but what a brilliant plan by Danse Macabre. Steve-E was always going to be the weak link after so long out of the ring, so Inferno distracts Sleg while Crow takes out T. Ekstreme to nullify the numbers advantage for Creative Control.

SoR: I think T. Ekstreme is out cold, that was a vicious boot right to the skull, and to top it off the momentum from Crow’s boot drove Ekstreme headfirst into the steel steps. That was a devious attack by Crow.

Sound: You can call it devious SoR, I call it brilliant. To-may-to/To-mah-to.

SoR: Crow is in the ring now and he is circling Steve-E like a hungry lion stalking its prey.

The referee calls for the bell now that each team is represented in the ring. Steve-E retreats to the far corner as Crow removes his jacket and moves to the center of the ring.

SoR: Steve-E is calling out to Sleg. He really doesn’t want to be isolated with Crow.

Sound: I am not surprised SoR. Steve-E has been out so long with his temporary paralysis, he must still creak from the ring rust every time he turns around.

SoR: Sleg has finally broken that test of strength with Inferno as he realized his partner was isolated with Crow.

Sound: They would have planned for this match backstage and I guarantee the first part of the plan was not for Steve-E to get things underway for Creative Control.

Sleg pushes off Inferno and moves quickly down the ramp, towards the ring. He pauses at the bottom of the ramp as he notices the unconscious form of T. Ekstreme collapsed against the steps. He looks quizzically at Steve-E and motions towards T. Ekstreme. Steve-E responds by pointing at Crow, who simply smiles at Sleg.

SoR: Slegna just realized that he played right into Danse Macabre’s hands by getting involved with Inferno. He’s standing on the apron now trying to get to Crow, but the referee won’t let him enter the ring as Steve-E is the legal man.

Sound: He looks pissed too. I think Crow better watch out if Steve-E can make that tag, don't let his nonchalant nature fool you, Slegna HAS to be somewhat capable in the ring.

Crow is going to work behind the referee’s back whipping Steve-E into the opposite corner face first and now he is delivering a series of kicks right to that injured back.

SoR: Sleg is still remonstrating with the ref, pointing out the unconscious form of T Ekstreme and asking how that happened.

Sound: Arguing with the ref isn’t going to get him anywhere. He needs to focus.

SoR: Inferno just took out Sleg’s feet with a roundhouse kick from the floor and Sleg just ate the edge of the ring on the way down.

Sound: Sleg needs to keep his head here. He’s getting distracted too easily and it is playing right into Danse Macabre’s hands. That was a basic error he made there. You never forget about the other man in a tag match. Now he has two less teeth to show for his mistake. We're watching idiots in front of us.

SoR: At least the referee can concentrate on the match now because Crow has dragged Steve-E out of the corner and he is going to work on that injured back with a series of elbow and knee drops. You have to wonder how much of this performance is due to Eric Scorpio’s 'influence'. Danse Macabre just seem really switched on and tuned in tonight.

Sound: This is surprisingly smart by Crow. They have scouted this match perfectly and now they have the man they wanted isolated inside the ring. This strategy is SOUND.

Sleg is up and moving again on the outside of the ring. He slowly makes his way to his corner and shouts at Steve-E to make the tag.

SoR: I don’t think Steve-E is in any position to make a tag right now. Crow has him stuck in the center of the ring.

Crow drags Steve-E up to his feet and whips him into the ropes

SoR: Double A Spinebuster! Steve-E took a big shot to the back there as Danse Macabre complete their first tag of the match. What a malicious attack on a weakened opponent by Gabriel Crow.

Sound: If he wasn’t ready Steve-E shouldn’t have entered this match. He could be back in that wheelchair by the end of the night.

SoR: Inferno is going upstairs here, this won’t end well for Steve-E who is motionless, face down on the mat.

Sound: I am not sure what Damien Inferno is doing here. It’s an unnecessary risk to take when Steve-E is already weakened.

SoR: Frogsplash, right to the spine!. Crow exits the ring and Inferno picks up right where he left off on that weakened area for Steve-E. I think he is going to finish this right now.

Sound: Inferno just locked in the Texas Cloverleaf! I don’t know why he wasted time going upstairs, with Steve-E’s weakened back he will tap out to this for sure, and good riddance!

SoR: Steve-E is crying out in agony. This hold must be placing enormous pressure on the already weak back of Steve-E.

Slegna enters the ring with the intention of breaking up the submission manoeuvre, but Crow anticipates the move and hits him with a boot to the head when he is only halfway through the ropes. Knocking him off the apron

Sound: Steve-E is tapping out! Come on ref, pay attention!

The referee points Crow back to his corner. Crow points to Inferno and Steve-E and shouts at him to ring the bell

Sound: Maybe the referee can actually award Inferno with the win now? Steve-E has been tapping for about half a minute. Crow needs stop arguing with the ref and get back in his corner. Inferno has this wrapped up.

SoR: T. Ekstreme is up. He just staggered over to Steve-E and pulled him across the mat. Inferno allowed himself to be dragged with him though and still has that hold locked in tight.

Sound: What a smart play by T. Ekstreme. There was no way Steve-E was going to break that hold on his own, but now he has a hold of the rope and is clinging on to it for dear life.

Finally Crow exits through the ropes and the ref turns around to see Steve-E clutching the rope in one hand.

SoR: Inferno is going to have to break the hold here as the referee has spotted Steve-E’s hand on the rope.

After a four count Inferno releases Steve-E and drags him to his feet.

SoR: Wow what a savage DDT! Steve-E is in serious trouble as Inferno goes to the top rope once more. He just signaled to the crowd, it's time for the Psycho Sault.

Sound: Showboating for the sake of showboating SoR. I never wasted my time with theatricals like this. That was the basis of the most SOUND technique in wrestling history. Inferno has a lot to learn about not wasting time on showmanship.

While Inferno is posing for the crowd, Sleg gets up groggily, slides into the ring and launches himself at Inferno, taking out his feet and knocking him of the top rope and out of the ring.

SoR: Inferno just landed heavily on the crowd barrier. He may have broken ribs from that impact.

Sound: I knew that aerial manoeuvre would come back to bite him SoR. He should have pinned Steve-E when he had the chance.

SoR: Sleg may have just turned the match there, Inferno is still down somewhere behind that barrier in the crowd area. If Sleg can get Steve-E to his feet, the referee can start counting out Inferno.

Sound: Yeah but Sleg hasn’t noticed Crow standing on the top rope behind him. This is the second time tonight he has forgotten the other man. It’s a simple mistake and I would expect better from a veteran of his caliber.

Steve-E slowly manages to raise himself onto his hands and knees before pointing at Crow

SoR: Sleg turned around just in time to cop the full brunt of that missile dropkick. The impact knocked him right out of the ring.

T. Ekstreme rushes over, doing his best to get Sleg back in the ring, but each time Sleg gets to his feet he staggers a step and falls back to the floor.

SoR: I don’t think Sleg knows where he is right now. Crow has got Steve-E isolated in the ring again and no one can save him now.

Dalby Sound: That may be so, but Inferno is the legal man and he still hasn’t reappeared from the crowd area. Crow can’t finish this match without him.

SoR: Crow has Steve-E in a wheel barrow position here. It looks like he is going for some sort of a facebuster variation.

Crow holds Steve-E up with one arm, motioning to the crowd with the other. Sleg finally regains his footing outside the ring, in time to watch Crow lift Steve-E into the air.

Sound I think this was the 'Guillotine Falls' Goodnight Steve-E. It's about time too.

SoR: That was amazing! Inferno arrived from nowhere to deliver the Psycho Cutter! Now he is going for the pin...

Crowd: One, Two…

SoR: Sleg is back up and dives into the ring. He’s too late though!

Crowd: Three!

T.Ekstreme dives into the ring after Sleg. Danse Macabre roll out of the ring and raise their arms in victory.

Cherry: Here are your winners, representing Ammunition, the team of Damien Inferno and Gabriel Crow...DANSE MAAAAAAAAACARBRE!!!!

Gabriel Crow and Damien Inferno (7.53 aps + 7.65 aps + 2.0 avs = 17.18 total)
Slegnadamus and Steve-E Taylor (0.0 aps + 0.1 avs = 0.1 total)

SoR: That was a very impressive win by the newcomers Danse Macabre over the more experienced team of Creative Control tonight. They had that match under wraps right from the outset.

Sound: That was a malicious and ruthless dissection of an opponent. You can clearly see the impact Scorpio is having on these two already. Other than that, color me somewhat unimpressed.

SoR: Maybe so, but to me they looked extremely sharp and you have to wonder if we are seeing a revolution here tonight on Ammunition. The next generation are stepping up to the plate and the veterans need to be on their game every night.

As Danse Macabre make their way back up the entrance ramp to “Living Dead Beat” by Children of Bodom, celebrating and interacting with the crowd, Sleg bends down to check on Steve-E who is as yet motionless in the ring. T Ekstreme looks at Danse Macabre then glances back at the decimated Creative Control. He shakes his head in disbelief as he stares back at Danse Macabre. Damien Inferno mocks Steve-E by cradling his back as he pretends to hobble off stage. Crow simply laughs before he follows his partner.

Fade in to the locker room of Chris Kelson and Chris Austin. Austin sits dressed to compete, focused as Kelson ties up his boots in preparation for his match. RCA gets up and bounces around to loosen up before talking to his stablemate.

RCA: A shame what happened to Drew, huh?

Kelson: Depends where you're standing

RCA: That's a little harsh, but I know he's said some rather disparaging comments about you so I could see how you'd feel that way

Kelson: Well you know man, with every door that closes, one opens; Drew's been beaten up and almost left his life in the ring at U2 and it's a "shame". The good thing is, the C-4 title is now Vacant and we're there to take it.

RCA looks at his stablemate a little quizzically, but gets into his face as he ties a bandanna around his head.

RCA: It IS a shame, Kels. But you raise a valid point with the opportunity. I have to ask, are you ready for this? I know you have the skill, but with you recent outbursts and shit, I hope your head is in the right place. I mean, with both of us in there, there's no way II shouldn't have the C-4 title at the end of the tournament.

Kelson: Would you imagine that?

Kelson grabs Austin by the shoulder and points in front of him, slightly up, as if showing something

Kelson: "The Radical" Chris Austin, "The Technician of Innovation" Chris Kelson: a match for the C-4 title! An all-II finale! That would be awesome!

RCA: Easy bro, we still have to win our matches.

Kelson: Don't worry: there's no way Caprice can pin you and I'm gonna make Scorpio tap out like the little Hallowed bitch that he is. We've got this one in the bag, frère!

RCA: I know you're psyched because we're in your backyard, but Scorpio isn't a pushover in the slightest. Still, Caprice, I think, begins to doubt I can pin him, as if No Holds Barred didn't happen. Well, Leon's fresh, I'm fresh. One on One, and it will end just like last time, his shoulders to the mat, 1-2-3. No excuses.

Kelson: My backyard? I'm in my own house around here, frère! Montreal, Quebec, the Original Sin City!

The crowd pops at the mention of their home.

Kelson: For the occasion, I'm going to have Scorpio go through a freakin' massacre…a Montreal City Massacre...

RCA: Ha-Ha. I hope so, man.

As RCA makes final adjustments and checkups to his taped fists and elbow pads a stagehand enters.

Stagehand: Austin, we need you for your entrance and match.

RCA: That's me bro, see you in the finals?

Kelson: We've got this one in the bag, frère!

The two innovators fist-bump, slap hands and pull each other into a guy hug, wishing each other good luck. RCA grabs an II tee shirt and departs, as we fade out to Kelson throwing strikes to get focused for his match.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 am

SoR: And it’s now time for the 1st C4 Division Championship semi-final! Let’s get this baby started!

Sound: It’s time to shine punks!

Buster Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match scheduled for one fall, and it is the first semi-final match in the tournament to crown the next Full Metal Wrestling C-4 Champion!! Introducing first, weighing in at 220 pounds and from Perth, Australia…LEON CAPRICE!

“It’s Not My Time” by 3 Doors Down hits the arena. Leon slowly walks out into the centre of the entrance with his head bowed. When those 3 strums hit Leon lifts his head and extends his open hands above his head, accompanying this is a set of orange and purple pyros. He then continues forward, climbing the stairs taking a few steps and then jumping over the top rope side on. Making his way to the furthest turnbuckle, he climbs up and taunts for the crowd, drawing a generous pop. He finishes by climbing down and resting against the ropes waiting for Austin to arrive.

SoR: Well, Leon’s come a long way to get here, getting his chance at Ultimatum to become the Gold Card holder, but with the loss hopefully this is his chance to rebound.

Sound: Well his opponent is much the opposite. Austin is on a 3 match winning streak. Plus he actually won at Ultimatum. It’ll take something special to bring him down tonight. That something special? Simply out wrestling him.

SoR: Caprice is known to be resilient, he almost pulled the upset and No Holds Barred.

Sound: But he lost, case closed. You can last 60 seconds or 60 minutes, it doesn’t change the fact that you lost.

SoR: Well that was a 5-5 match and Leon did bring it down to a 2-1 match. So maybe he has his chance tonight, 1-1 with Chris Austin.

Cherry: And his opponent! Weighing in at 231 pounds and from San Jose, California, he is the Hayabusa Cup Champion CHRIS AUSTIN!!!

“Papercut” by Linkin Park hits as Austin energetically emerges from the back. He proceeds rather calm and collected towards the ring, returning fist-pounds to his fans and playing to the crowd. He slides or rolls into the ring and mounts the second rope to survey the crowd and pump them up. RCA then tosses his Innovative Initiative shirt into the crowd and hands his bandanna and dog tags to the ref before warming up, rotating his hands while not taking his attention from Caprice.

SoR: And there is Chris Austin. Despite what my co-commentator could say, Austin is a true rising star of FMW and a title is long overdue for this determined man.

Sound: He hasn’t won a title yet.

SoR: And neither has Caprice.

Sound: Who cares really, whoever wins this match will only job for Scorpio.

SoR: Is that so?

Dalby shrugs, SoR sighs and the bell rings. Immediately Austin and Caprice lock up.

SoR: Austin and Caprice with the tie-up, and Austin gains the advantage, he throws a right into the chest of Caprice, but Caprice with his own to reply. Forward and back they go. Austin, Leon, Austin, Leon, Leon, Austin, Austin, Austin. RCA with the momentum and he connects with a clothesline, bringing Leon down.

Sound: What the hell is Austin doing?

SoR: I believe its called wrestling, Dalby.

Sound: I know, but normally he’s doing spins and weird looking crap, never anything normal.

SoR: Well he’s got quite the move list. Caprice fights his way up, and a quick duck leads to Caprice getting his chance, STO!

Sound: Good move there.

SoR: Chris tries to get to his feet but Caprice rushes in with a low dropkick to the mush. Caprice goes for a cover but only gets a one and a half count!

Sound: Caprice with a level head here, not getting too carried away. He’s keeping with the basics and its working. No need to try be a pansy with all these weird looking moves.

SoR: Why don’t you say that to Austin’s face.

Sound: Not my job to tell him something he should already know. Caprice has Austin up and a quick snap suplex has Austin down. Caprice floats over for a cover, but another count less than two.

SoR: And calling the match is your job, how about you stay with us and try to commentate? Caprice with a headlock now, and Caprice really seems to be on his game tonight, he has Austin on the back foot, which doesn’t happen to often.

Sound: Of course he has him on the back foot, Austin is an unorthodox technician type, preferring to keep things spontaneous. Now if he wants this title shot he either needs to get with the pace, which he SHOULD do, or adapt it to his own, neither of which he is doing right now.

SoR: Austin getting to his feet, and he pushes Caprice off of him towards the ropes, and he floors Caprice with a sole kick to the gut followed by a kneeing uppercut!

Sound: That’s better.

SoR: Well Austin just halted Caprice’s momentum with a STO, what’s next?

Sound: Oh great, here is one of these silly innovative moves. What’s it called?

SoR: Rated R.C.A, Austin has the submission locked in!

Sound: That actually looks kinda painful, resembles an Mixed Martial Arts hold, not bad.

SoR: Chris applying the pressure here, he’s trying to squeeze the energy out of Caprice. Caprice holding on though, he see’s the nearest rope just to his right, he reaches for it and gets it! Austin breaks the hold.

After the submission, Caprice retreats to the outside of the ring to gain some distance. Chris is out quickly to give chase. Caprice runs around the ring until he is close to the steel steps and as Chris gets closer, Caprice surprises Austin with a Drop Toe Hold, sending Austin face first into the steps!! As Austin writhes in pain and checks for blood, Caprice looks to the crowd before picking Austin up and rolling him back into the ring. Caprice quickly runs to the ropes, Springboard Senton Bomb.

SoR: Caprice with the cover, one…two…Th-No! Austin gets the shoulder up!

Sound: What is Caprice doing? What’s with that springboard? KISS man!!

SoR: "Kiss"?

Sound: Keep it simple stupid!!

SoR: Well, it’s working, plus Caprice has been using multiple covers this whole match to tire out the bigger Austin.

Sound: I can see Austin quitting as we speak!

SoR: Caprice fires some side kicks to Austin as he rises, trying to keep him grounded.

Sound: Well its not working, Austin is up.

SoR: Caprice hooks up Austin and takes him up and over with a vertical suplex! Cover…one…two..no! Austin kicks out!

Sound: Austin, I’ll give him that he’s tough as hell but Caprice is technically on point tonight, he must want retribution.

SoR: Caprice getting slightly frustrated now, and he sets up for a Sharpshooter. He’s got it locked in, Caprice really working the back of Austin with this hold.

Sound: Don’t let up, Caprice! I don't want to see some over-compensating punk as a potential C-4 champ!

SoR: Well, it seems like you’ve made up your mind who’s won this one. But Austin wont give in, he never has and I don’t think tonight will change.

Sound: I don't care for either one, as of now Leon annoys me less.

SoR: Dude, work on your people skills.

Sound: Work on not telling an Esteemed One such as myself what to do.

Austin’s face begins to shake as if he is trying to ignore the pain. The crowd begins to will Austin to his feet as Caprice’s shows a small amount of panic.

SoR: Austin is starting to fight out of it, he is getting to his feet!

Sound: Damn him, I forgot how resilient Austin can be!

SoR: Austin is to his feet, he’s trying to use his size advantage to turn out of it, and he does and quickly shoots a roll-up! One…Two…Caprice kicks out!

Sound: And then he drops Austin with a perfect step-up Enzuigiri!

SoR: Caprice looks as if he wants to end this, and he’s leapt up to the turnbuckle! He’s got Austin measured, FULL TIME!!! The Inverted Phoenix Splash Connects!

Sound: What the hell?! This kid has been wrestling to the best of his game and then he pulls this out?!?!? To big of a risk for a match like this, plus what the hell is with all the spins?

SoR: First time we’ve seen that move, one of the new moves added to Caprice’s move list. Caprice regains himself from the jump and goes for the pin

Sound: Get close ref, this one is over!

SoR: ONE…TWO…THREE!!!

Sound: Caprice has done it!!

SoR: WAIT!! The ref saw Austin’s leg on the ropes, he’s signaling that the pin wasn’t 3…We are still going and Caprice can’t believe it.

Sound: Stupid Ref!!

SoR: Austin is still in this! Caprice is none too happy though, looking to the crowd and then to the ref.

Sound: What are you doing, Caprice!

SoR: Caprice is now going back for RCA, and Austin responds with an instant Dropkick! Caprice is back up and Austin delivers “My Foot, Your Face”! Caprice is still slowly getting up and Austin slams him back down again with an Inverted Snap Scoop Powerslam! Here’s the cover, one…two…No! Caprice kicks out!

Sound: I hate when he does those moves!

SoR: Does what?

Sound: What he’s doing now, using all these unpredictable moves, Do we have a list of them?

SoR: It’s the mark of a champion, Sound! He’s got his style.

Sound: Well tell him it sucks!

SoR: Caprice is trying to fight his way up, but Chris delivers a knee to the midsection, and what an elbow to the cheek of Caprice! Caprice may have lost a tooth there!

Sound: And RCA follows up with another overcomplicated move!

SoR: The Gory Special into Implant DDT works effectively. Austin is taking him to his feet after the kickout, he’s got something planned.

Sound: RCA has Caprice up and a hard Irish whip into the turnbuckle sends Caprice staggering back towards him…

SoR: And he obliterates him with a RCA-Plex! The end may be near and the crowd can sense it!

Sound: Get out of there Caprice, kick to the stomach, and he’s going for it but Caprice has the ropes like his life depended on it. Austin with a knee to the stomach and the damn S.J.S connects!

SoR: Here’s the cover…One….Two…THREE-NO! Caprice got his hand on the ropes somehow!

Sound: Now that’s Resilience…Caprice wont give in either! Austin though looks to go for it again!

A stunned Austin looks towards the ref, who explains Caprice getting his hand on the ropes. Austin curses to himself and lifts a lifeless Caprice to his feet, setting up for a fireman's carry! Austin lifts, and Caprice manages to wiggle down behind Austin and on pure instinct alone, he lifts Austin and delivers his Cross-Arm Gory Lock into Ripcord Cutter.

SoR: TIMEWARP!! Caprice hits his best move but he can’t capitalize, he’s still out on his feet!

Sound: Alright, I hope neither man wins. Too much flash.

The ref begins to count each man out, and the count eventually reaches 6, Caprice shows life and manages to place a hand on the chest of Austin.

Sound: He’s got the cover, One…Two…TH-Aw Dammit! Austin kicked out!

SoR: This crowd is stunned, and Caprice is beside himself!

Sound: Damn it.

Caprice pulls Austin into position and goes to the top rope, back facing the ring, but Austin out of nowhere kip-ups and takes Leon's legs, causing him to straddle the ropes. RCA delivers a sharp elbow to the back of Caprice’s head and hooks for a back suplex. From here, Austin takes Leon from the ropes and executes Radicality 101!!!

Sound: ARGHHHH!!

SoR: RADICALITY 101 connects!! Austin covers, leg hooked! One…Two…THREE!!!!! Austin has won!

Cherry: Here is your winner, and now progressing to the C-4 Division Championship Final, CHRISSS AUUSSSTTIIIINNNNN!!!!!!

Chris Austin (8.45 aps + 1.3 avs = 9.75 total)
Leon Caprice (8.29 aps + 0.9 avs = 9.19 total)

“Papercut” by Linkin Park hits as Austin rolls away from the beaten Caprice. The referee raises Austin’s hand to the crowd, In his celebration Austin mounts a turnbuckle and plays for the crowd. Before exiting the ring Austin looks over to Caprice, who by now has positioned himself in a corner, head bowed and resting against the bottom rope. Seeing this Austin walks over and extends a hand, with a few moments of hesitation Leon reaches to it and Austin lifts Leon to his feet. The two exchange a few words and a sportsman’s handshake before Leon makes his exit from the ring. Leaving Austin to take in his victory, he was one step closer to the C-4 Title.

SoR: With this victory Austin will either face Eric Scorpio or his stable mate Chris Kelson at 9.2 for the C-4 Championship! But let’s not forget Caprice, in my opinion he had one hell of a showing. He had Austin down on many occasions, but in the end Austin brought it home!

Sound: Dammit, after seeing this abomination of the science of wrestling...just ugh!

SoR: Speak for yourself that was one hell of a match. We’ll be finding out who Austin will be facing for the gold at 9.2 in the Main Event tonight which is next, so stay tuned!

The scene opens backstage to Eric Scorpio, one his way to the ring to compete against Chris Kelson in tonight’s Main Event. The icy blue eyes of the Hallowed One show little else but focus, until Danse Macabre, still high off of their win over Creative Control walk in. Eric stops and looks both men up and down, as Crow and Inferno look towards their ‘mentor’ of sorts, expecting him to say something.

Scorpio: What?

Inferno: Well? What did you think?

Scorpio: Of?

Crow: Our beatdown of Creative Control. I do believe me and Inferno have impressed the ‘right’ people with our performance.

Scorpio: If by ‘right’ people, you mean myself, then you’re sadly mistaken.

Crow: What?!?!? How can you not be impressed with our victory?

Inferno: Yeah, we basically dominated them from start to finish!

Scorpio: Am I supposed to hand you two a cookie because you jumped an overrated tag team from behind? Please. Besides, I had other things that were much more important, such as preparing for my match with Chris Kelson.

Inferno: Come on, Scorp…

Scorpio: ‘Scorp’? Listen, boy, the name is Scorpio, and while I don’t particularly care for anyone shortening the Hallowed One’s name, I most certainly won’t tolerate it from rookies such as you two.

Crow: Well, what more do we have to do then?

Scorpio: Don’t look towards me for your next step. I’m not your mentor…yet. But, one thing you both need to understand, is that no matter how many friends you THINK you have, in the end whether or not you make falls solely on your shoulders. Tonight, was a ‘decent’ start, but the key is to keep winning, keep sending statements. Then and only then, can you finally get the ‘right’ people to pay attention. Until then, I advise you to observe what I do to Kelson in front of his friends, family and countrymen…it…just like my path to the C-4 Division title, will most certainly be…Hallowed.

Scorpio looks off Danse Macabre, and leaves in a huff towards the entrance as Crow and Inferno stare on intently, seemingly having learned something from their encounter with the former FMW World Heavyweight Champion.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:29 am

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, the next match is out MAIN EVENT scheduled for one fall, and it is the second semi-final match in the tournament to crown the next Full Metal Wrestling C-4 Champion!

“Hallowed By Thy Name” by Iron Maiden hits as the arena darkens. Scorpio, clad in black leather trenchcoat makes his way out as a wall of blue sparkles rain from the sky at the entrance opening. Eric makes his way towards the ring, not acknowledging the crowd as they boo him. He rolls into the ring and removes his coat, staring intently at the entrance.

Cherry: Introducing first…hailing from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada….weighing in at 265lbs...ERIC SCORPIO!!!

SoR: He looks ready to go here.

Scorpio’s theme cuts out as the crowd begins to grow antsy. Suddenly, the lights black out as “Hysteria by Muse” begins to play, and strobe lights simultaneously pulse to the beat. Chris Kelson then enters to a hero’s ovation, seemingly brimming with confidence, nearing cockiness. He makes his way down, tagging hands with his hometown support.

Cherry: And introducing next… hailing from Montreal, Quebec, Canada...weighing in at 226lbs…CHRIS KELSON!!!

A quick cut backstage shows Chris Austin standing in front of a TV, watching the match. He cheers on Chris Kelson as he enters. Back in the arena, Kelson rolls into the ring, and begins his routine, but just then Scorpio attacks to MANY boos, quickly overwhelming Kelson as the bell rings.

SoR: And we’re off! Scorpio not wasting any time, didn’t even give the young man a chance to salute the crowd.

Sound: He had plenty of time to pander to these idiots on his way to the ring. Once he entered, he needs to be ready for anything.

SoR: Kelson is trying to cover up, and he manages to scramble towards the ropes. Scorpio still pounding away at Kelson, vicious rights and lefts as he relents when the ref reaches four.

Sound: This match should’ve been held under C-4 rules, regardless of whether or not the title was on the line. This way, Kelson can’t take the easy way out.

SoR: Scorpio backs off, and sidesteps the ref to get some more of Kelson, but Kelson retaliates with a low kick, and a another one…trying to knot up the quadriceps muscle.

Sound: Eric is really feeling those shots, this could affect his vertical base. Then again, this may be the only thing that Kelson is even capable of executing properly. Anyone allied with Hostyle doesn’t fully grasp the science that is wrestling.

SoR: Hostyle certainly grasped it at Death Row 2008 against a certain individual.

Sound: Keep in mind I carried his ungrateful ass to the match of the night and a five-star rating on that pay per view with an injured back.

Kelson gets in another low kick, and Scorpio begins to feel the discomfort. Sensing an opening, Kelson grabs Scorpio by the head, and hits a Kneeling Shoulder Jawbreaker and without releasing the hold, follows into a Reverse STO as the crowd cheers him on. Kelson quickly goes for a cover.

SoR: Cover by Kelson…

1…

Kickout!

Sound: It’ll take more than that to keep down a man with the skill and toughness of Eric Scorpio. The hometown prick is looking to keep the advantage here with grounded headlock…but the ‘Hallowed One’ is fighting to his feet!

SoR: Scorpio is up now, and he shoves off the smaller Kelson into the ropes, and drops him with a standing shoulderblock, Scorpio off the ropes, over Kelson…Kelson is back up and sends Scorpio over with an Arm Drag! Scorpio is back up, Kelson goes again and Scorpio drops to a knee and reverses the Arm Drag attempt into a standing Fireman’s Carry, quick cover and Kelson is up, not even a one count. Scorpio comes again, Kelson swipes Scorpio’s legs out from under him, and he covers…Scorpio is quickly up. Kelson comes, and Scorpio grounds him with a headlock takeover, wrenching in the chinlock here…what a back and forth!

Sound: Hmm…not bad…pretty good actually. This is what I like to see in the ring.

The crowd offers a polite clap for the chain wrestling experience, and the applause grows louder as they try to will Kelson to his feet. Kelson fights his way up, and elbows out of the chinlock, sending Scorpio backpedaling into the far ropes. Kelson, feeding off of his home crowd, charges Scorpio and clotheslines him over the ropes, momentum taking Kelson over as well.

SoR: We’re back to square one now, as both men are down out in front of us. Kelson is up first, and he has Scorpio’s head, but Scorpio yanks Kelson facefirst into the steps by his tights! Kelson could be busted open after that!

Sound: And? I figured you’d quite enjoy that since you’re all about this un-coordinated, brawling, fisticuffs style that’s rather prevalent in the United States form of Pro Wrestling.

SoR: Scorpio rolls Kelson into the ring roughly, and makes a cover, grinding his forearm into Kelson’s face…

1…2…Kickout!

Sound: Look at that, the kid has some fight left in him.

SoR: Come on, Dalby. Kelson, despite his youth is one of the most technically gifted athletes in FMW. He can mat wrestle with the best of them, and you saw his resiliency in his feud with O’Rion.

Sound: I saw him get his ass handed to him, if that’s what you mean.

SoR: Scorpio looking to hold the advantage, clubbing away at Kelson’s head and back...Irish Whip here and Kelson goes down from a European Uppercut.

Sound: Scorpio is punishing Kelson in his own backyard, I approve. Scorpio with the Snap Suplex…rolling the hips…and he lifts and slams Kelson with a Spinning Gourdbuster!

SoR: And he goes for the cover!

1…2…NO!

Sound: Eric’s looking for the Dragon Clutch, but Kelson manages to wiggle out of it…Eric swings for a clothesline and Kelson turns it into a neatly done Back Suplex...this may buy him some time.

SoR: Kelson pulling himself up as Scorpio recovers. Kelson fires an open handed slap to Scorpio, and Scorpio fires back…

Sound: He doesn’t want to trade hands with the bigger Scorpio!

SoR: I think he heard you as he fires off those stiff low kicks back to the leg!

With Scorpio starting to show a limp, Kelson whips Scorpio into the turnbuckle, and follows in with a Corner Clothesline. Kelson takes back off towards the ropes and comes back with a flying hip attack to Scorpio’s chest…causing him to fall seated. Kelson takes a couple quick steps back, and charges in, connecting flush with a Running Facewash as the crowd cheers.

Sound: Reminded me of my old ‘Respect’ finisher…sometimes strikes can take you places as well.

SoR: Kelson can feel the momentum shift, he’s egging Scorpio to get to his feet, and the Hallowed One can’t seem to get all of his balance!

Sound: O-SOTO-GARI from Kelson! Kelson may pull the upset!

1…2…NO!

Scorpio gets the shoulder up as Kelson begins to show signs of frustration, possibly sensing that the win could slip away, and the pressure of winning in front of one’s home crowd. Kelson pounds the mat and scoops Scorpio up, looking to put him away.

SoR: Kelson with the duck under, may be looking for the Silent Driver but Eric rakes the eyes…I think he tried to take an eyeball with his fingers just then.

Sound: I like this new vicious side to Scorpio, makes him that much more dangerous.

SoR: You seem to really have a hard-on for Scorpio.

Sound: Not in the slightest, just that seeing a veteran in there, schooling the new punks on what’s what warms my heart. Scorpio with an STO of his own, Chokehold style! Cover from the Hallowed One…

1…2…

Sound: Damnit, didn’t expect him to kickout there!

SoR: Scorpio still maintaining his composure, and he’s out on the apron…he may be looking to go Springboard here.

Sound: Kelson is getting to his feet….Scorpio jumps but KELSON MEETS SCORPIO WITH A DROPKICK IN MID AIR! A rather SOUND counter actually.

Scorpio writhes in pain much to crowd’s delight, as Kelson gets to his feet. He drags Scorpio away from the ropes and slaps on a Rear Naked Choke with Body Scissors.

SoR: Kelson slaps on the Rear Naked Choke…Scorpio has a checkered past when it comes to submission wins!

Sound: But this is for gold, Scorpio will tough it out…

SoR: Scorpio is struggling to free himself here, but the match is taking it’s toll as Kelson doesn’t quite have all of that body scissors locked in…Scorpio is reaching…he’s stretching…

Sound: And somehow, Eric got a TOE on the rope, just enough for the hold to be broken!

SoR: Kelson breaks the hold, the frustration is obviously starting to show now. Kelson making his way back to a rising Scorpio and a Rolling Elbow staggers the young gun…Scorpio moves in, Northern Lights Suplex! Scorpio bridging as well as he can on that worn leg…

1…2…

Sound: Another kick out!

Crowd: “LETS GO, KELSON!”

clap, clap, clap-clap-clap

Crowd: “LETS GO, KELSON!”

SoR: Both men are looking spent, as Scorpio gets to his feet. Scorpio hoists up Kelson for a Pendulum Backbreaker, but Kelson fires his foot up, striking Scorpio in the face…Kelson is on his feet, out to the side of Scorpio and Kelson hits what he calls the ‘Russian Lariat’!

Sound: He generated some fucking force behind it, I’ll give him that.

SoR: Kelson goes for the pin…

1…2…NO!

Sound: Kelson needs to go for the kill right here right now. He’s got Scorpio dazed.

SoR: Kelson is hooking up for a Wrist-Clutch Exploder, but no! A sharp elbow from Scorpio stops that! Standing Whiplash Neckbreaker plants Kelson down!

Sound: Scorpio is back up, that leg is a little tweaked, but he springboards anyway and turns in mid air for a 180 splash on the downed Kelson!

SoR: Here’s the hook of the leg…

1…2…TH-NO!

Sound: I though for sure Kelson had seen enough.

SoR: Scorpio eyes Kelson as if he was prey, the killer instinct in Scorpio seems to be showing. He has Kelson set up for a powerbomb…

Sound: This could be the ‘Sinful Purity’!

SoR: He lifts, but Kelson is firing away with all he’s got…and he lands behind a disoriented Scorpio…he hooks him up, Reverse Suplex!

Sound: He’s rolling the hips…

Kelson gets back to his feet with Scorpio, Inverted Facelock still applied. Kelson executes an Outward Rolling Cutter and rolls to his feet again, managing to lift up Scorpio into a Reverse Brainbuster!

SoR: REWINDING V.H.S from Kelson! Here’s the cover…

Crowd: 1…2…THR-ARGHHH!!!

SoR: Scorpio kicks out!

Sound: See, this is my main problem. All of that fancy shit and Scorpio is still alive in the match. Some of this stuff just doesn’t make any sense to me.

SoR: Please, ever chalked it up to Eric’s desire to win?

Sound: Bah! The punk obviously didn’t have all his strength, or my personal guess, did it wrong.

SoR: It’s his move…how did he do it wrong?

Sound: Call the match, Sonny.

The crowd is at a fever pitch as both men lie on the canvas. Kelson gets up and looks towards the crowd, motioning that it is over. He goes towards Scorpio, still down and holding his head and tries to take him to his feet.

SoR: The end for Scorpio is coming…wait, Scorpio really looks out of it.

Sound: I know, seems like the effects just hit him…

Kelson tries to lift, but Scorpio seemingly looks unconscious. The Ref gives a quick look over and goes to the timekeeper, but Kelson tries to press the advantage, not wanting to be cheapened out of a possible career-making win. But as he lifts, Scorpio goes into action, delivering a square low blow causing Kelson to yell in agony and drop down, writhing on the ground. Kelson’s yell prompts the ref to turn around as he sees Scorpio on a knee. Scorpio is asked whether he can still go and he nods yes, and the crowd boos mercilessly.

Sound: Oh….I see what he was doing…tough luck, kid, probably should have worn a cup.

SoR: Unbelievable, Scorpio should be disqualified for that! Now he’s out on the apron, just waiting for his shot…

Kelson pulls himself up, back turned to Scorpio who is on the apron, waiting for his moment. Kelson is up and stumbles into the path of a now aerial Scorpio, who turns Kelson INSIDE OUT with…

SoR: SCORPIO KILLER finds the mark! Eric shoots the half and hooks both legs…

1…2…3!!!!! Scorpio has won this match!

Cherry: The winner of this contest and advancing to the C-4 Division Championship match…ERIC SCORPIO!!!!

Eric Scorpio (8.25 aps - 0.1 penalty + 1.3 avs = 9.45 total)
Chris Kelson (8.25 aps - 0.1 penalty + 0.8 avs = 8.95 total)

Sound: Very spirited end to the inaugural broadcast of Ammunition!

SoR: Still, while I don’t agree with the methods, Scorpio has advanced to meet Chris Austin for the Vacant C-4 Division Championship at Ammunition 9.2!

“Hallowed Be Thy Name” by Iron Maiden hits as Scorpio’s hand is raised. Kelson rolls out of the ring, disappointed and feeling like he was robbed. Scorpio merely looks towards Kelson as if to say, ‘them’s the breaks, kid.’ Chris Austin meets up with Kelson at the top of the entrance way, checking on his stablemate. Kelson merely says ‘It’s on you, Frere’. RCA nods and he and Scorpio lock eyes with one another, Scorpio motioning a title belt around his waist and RCA standing with a look of focus, before backpedaling through the curtain, eyes never leaving Scorpio’s and vice versa.

SoR: I can’t wait for that match. Chris Austin versus Eric Scorpio, winner adds his name to the illustrious list of FMW C-4 Division Champions!

Sound: Oddly, I find myself looking forward to it as well.

SoR: Indeed! For my partner Dalby Sound, I’m Son of Repoman, goodnight from Montreal and goodnight from Ammunition 9.1!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS   Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 9.1 - RESULTS
Page 1 of 1