Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS

Go down 
+9
David GS
Ryu Quinn
RCA
Tromboner Man
Slegna
Edible14
Damien
Easty
Leon Caprice
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Caprice

Rep : -3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leon Caprice
Championship: FMW Undisputed Tag Team Champions

AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:58 pm

I'm a mover and a shaker
The oppressor, stimulator
I'm a coward I'm a fighter
I'm everything, you are me, I am you

Everything is breaking,
No mistaking,
It's all changing,
Tear it down, watch it all start burning
All that's done is done, just let it lie

It's revelation, celebration, graduation
Times collide watch the world awaken
All the past regrets from days gone by
Let it go, let it die

AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS Ammnewlogodraft

AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS Nationwide-arena

“Pride” by Saliva kicks up inside the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio as Ammunition is underway! Beautiful blasts of blue and white pyro fill the atmosphere as a rowdy crowd is panned, not a person seated. We see many signs, including “Save FMW, Kill GSW!” and a rather creative one involving a photoshopped picture of Chris Austin in a female teachers uniform yelling “Listen to ME!” Another sign states quite plainly “Ammunition FTW!” We settle in on the voices of Ammunition, Hostyle and Dalby Sound.

Hostyle: WELLLLLLLCOME TO AMMUNITION 14.1 AMIGOS!! We’ve just come off the biggest pay per view of the year and so many questions are yet to be resolved., but the number one division in FMW has quite the action packed night for you all! I’m Hostyle and here is my colleague, the Estimado señor. Dalby Sound!

Sound: What did you just call me? I swear if…Oh right, well it’s pleasure calling the action of the top show in FMW and I have to say…our night is pretty well planned. We’ve got Apostasy defending the Abandoned title against the severely unlucky and ungifted Jack Eastwood!!

Hostyle: Oh come on, he could pull the upset!

Sound: And I could prefer Hardcore wrestling. But in addition to that, we’ve got the rekindling of a rivalry as the Former C-4 Champion Chris Austin faces the man he won the belt off of Drew Michaels in tag action tonight!!

SoR: Should be a good one, we’ve also got a espléndido Main Event planned. The Defending champions of Damien Infeno and Nicholas Gray vs. GSW’s Leviticus and Jonathan King vs. The Comeback Kids in Slegna and Bobino.

“Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits to a raucous reaction, mostly negative, as Chris Austin slowly emerges through the curtain, for the most part dressed to compete save for wearing track pants, a tank top and of course a sleeveless hoodie. Austin surveys the Nationwide Arena, scowling at the fans as his heavily taped right fist clenches tightly around a microphone as he slowly walks toward the ring, the now customary look of dead seriousness on his face.

Hostyle: Looks like we’re starting things off with a boring lecture from this chocha-de-puta.

Sound: He’s well within his rights, if you ask me. Fresh off a dominating win at Ultimatum 3, Austin’s recent vignettes seem to show that he’s not exactly in the best mood.

Hostyle: To be honest he shouldn’t even be here, from what I understand he’s in the middle of a family emergency.

Sound: Don’t fault the man for not missing a day at work. The situation is troubling yes, but it’s this sort of dedication to the craft that allows this man to earn my respect.

Austin stops at the bottom of the ramp, looks around and offers a random fist-bump to some woman who is also wearing a hoodie. The woman is at first stunned by the gesture, but the inner fan takes over and she reciprocates as Austin’s expression doesn’t change. He then enters the ring, looks around and sits down Indian-style in the middle of the ring.

Hostyle: Well I wonder what it is he has to say.

Sound: Just listen and you’ll know soon enough. Idiot.

Austin: … Good Evening, Class.

Most of the crowd boos as the camera pans out to capture it all, but a rather vocal section of the crowd consisting of about 20 or 30 fans all dressed in school uniform-esque clothing cheers loudly and tries to get a “R-C-A” chant going, to no avail.

Austin: With Ultimatum 3 officially in the books, it seems as if FMW can continue to progress into the global phenom that it is, with some faces riding off into the sunset, others peeking their wretched heads around, some people finding success in new avenues and what have you. Well as one of the few constants in this federation, I feel the need to tell you all a bit of a story. Since it seems that every one is so nostalgic and such, I figure I’ll start this story in January 2010.

Austin scratches the bridge of his nose before continuing.

Austin: January 5, 2010. Death Row 3. While most people were harping on TyranT’s shocking return and subsequent FMW Championship victory, or an outstanding Inferno Match and so on… I was an emotional mess, fresh off of a personal tragedy. I went on to use that incident to fuel an absolute annihilation of one of the best to ever ply his craft in FMW, Christian G. Smitten because he chose to continue down the path of embarrassment that he was on before I was counted out.

So, I won that match, SOUNDLY may I add, and thus began one of the most dominating stretches in FMW history, easily one of the most lucrative and frankly, the greatest year and a half a superstar that was not FMW Champion had ever had. You name them, I decisively defeated them; Romeo, Abel Steele, Skyler Striker, Leon Caprice, Alex O’Rion, hell even Slegnadamus and Butters. No matter who you were, no matter what level you were on… I did not discriminate when it came to matters of obliterating my opposition.

Sound: Yes, he did.

Hostyle: Cock-jockey much?

Sound: Anyone who wasn’t blitzkrieg’d by Chris Austin on the night they retired, raise their hand. *raises hand*

Austin: Now no one is perfect, and I as the Student of the Game know this better than anyone, so I had my learning experiences. There was Catalyst, there was Ammunition 11.3, and there was No Holds Barred not too long ago. But lately, I’ve begun to feel like that maybe FMW isn’t quite sure as to whom they’re dealing with. They do not understand just how devastatingly good I have been.

Name someone who had the year that I did. Name someone who has won the Hayabusa Cup, the FMW World Tag Team Championship and the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship in the same calendar year. Name someone who has ever succeeded so marvelously at three different levels in a matter of months. Go ahead, I’ll wait.

Austin waits as no other name comes to mind. Most of the crowd boos Austin’s arrogance as a few of them begin to support his claims.

Austin: You can’t, can you? It’s because NO ONE has ever done it besides me. Now at the biggest show of the year, I decisively defeated the man universally pegged as the next big thing, David GS, in a match that in terms of entertainment and overall workrate could not be topped by any contest that followed it. Whomever FMW has placed in front of me, nine times out of ten I have run over.

Yet when people talk about possible challengers to the FMW World Championship, my name seems not to come up. Instead you get names like John ‘Doc’ Derrick, who hasn’t won a match in over two years. You get names like Trey Spruance of all people. Honestly though, these names arguably should be ahead of this next person’s case for contendership. The one name that truly boggles my mind… Drew Michaels.

Unsurprisingly, the crowd cheers as Austin rubs his eyes in annoyance.

Sound: It’s not right, damn it. Austin is making valid points.

Hostyle: Drew is a pillar of this federation and one of the all-time greats, I may not agree with his more grinding, non-ostentatious style but he’s highly effective. Austin’s totally out of line.

Austin: Did he defeat TyranT at Ultimatum 3? Yes, he did. But besides that, what had he done in the past three years that continually feeds into his self-created idea that he’s the best, hmm? Save for quite frankly, one of the most magical stretches in FMW history back in 2007, Drew Michaels has continually leeched off of his past, off of the success of those around him so much so that no matter what he does, people will always consider him one of, if not THE top contender to the richest prize in our sport.

Since the beginning of the ascension of what you see before you, Drew Michaels has been, at best, an average competitor, a far cry from the unstoppable force that did more to destroy the Black Covenant and Original Sin than probably anyone. Yes, he was recently C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion but with the way you people place him on this undeserved pedestal, clearly that title was beneath him and while he never said as much, I am sure he felt the same. However, he dominated many of his competitors… but eventually he ran into me and well that was the end.

The crowd boos as Austin reminds them of the Ammunition 12.1 affair where Austin became C-4 Champion.

Sound: I remember that match, I thought Austin had shattered Drew’s face when all was said and done.

Austin: While I kept winning, Drew Michaels treaded water. And now all of a sudden his cousin is FMW Champion I have read the internet mongrels chant his name for the person to get the next shot. It’s as if Catalyst 2009 is repeating itself all over again.

Catalyst footage of Drew congratulating Bryson.

Austin: No, Robb, that was not beautiful and comments like that are why no one ever took you seriously. However that isn’t the point, the point is that Bryson’s on top and now they want Drew right there with him because “it fits” or some asinine explanation of that nature. I keep hearing Drew claim that he’s the most deserving and yet you devour his lies, when his claims are saturated in fallacy because…

He’s never beaten me. He was proven at War Games to be my subordinate when I outlasted him. When I knocked him out and took the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship as my own, I proved that I was above his level. Yet none of you see it. None of you have the balls to see it and acknowledge it as fact. Well I’m not like you, class. I have the balls to say what I am about to say.

Austin looks around at the crowd and shakes his head in pity before continuing.

Austin: Drew Michaels, you do not deserve to compete for the FMW Championship at this stage of the game. Drew, you do not deserve the adulation, the blind support. You are a one-man cult that is slowly leading these people to slaughter because you keep them from recognizing that you, as the standard of excellence, are a blatant lie that needs to be wiped from their memory banks and wiped from the face of this earth.

Austin looks around as he actually garners a sort of positive reaction from a sizable part of the crowd, however most are still in disagreement.

Austin: But it isn’t that easy. FMW is too stupefied to admit it. So, as I said at Ultimatum 3, I will eliminate my chief obstacles, I will expose those that are non-deserving and I will prove that I am in fact, the best here. Drew, I will not stand for watching my hard work and my daily-growing list of accomplishments waste away and die in your aura of delusion. I refuse to be satisfied in a federation that allows you to stake a “rightful” claim to a championship because you knew a guy who knew a guy that became a champion. No more, Drew Michaels.

I will prove that the standard of excellence should involve me and I will prove once again, that I am better than Drew Michaels. I start tonight when I defeat him and Faith in a tag team match along with Abel Steele. Drew… in my classroom… you will not get by on past accomplishment like you do in FMW. I refuse to allow overrated talent to be rewarded while feigning ignorance, or sitting idly by. As you can plainly see, I wear no sweater-vest.

The ENTIRE Columbus, Ohio crowd boos Austin’s last remark.

Sound: HA! How about those apples, Columbus?

Austin: Instead he will have his luster tainted with his own blood, when I obliterate him again and show you all that this is my world and you all just live in it.

It’s time for an expulsion of the most brutal, most decisive and highest order. Class Dismissed.

“Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits as Austin tosses the mic away and just stares daggers straight ahead before rolling out of the ring and going to leave. Austin gets to the top of the ramp and looks back to the ring, mouthing “Drew, It’s Clobbering Time” before leaving.

Sound: Michaels may be on borrowed time if Austin has his way, and frankly, I hope he does have his way!
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:19 pm

The crowd rise as one to their feet when they hear the sound of Hail the Villain’s “Take Back The Fear” over the P.A. The Ohio crowd give an overwhelming cry of support for “The Ragin Texan” as he walks out onto the stage, waving the star spangled banner proudly.

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at a scintillating 195 pounds, from Houston, Texas, and fighting for the pride of the United States of America, he is the Ragin Texan, “Outlaw” John Andrews!!!

Hostyle: Nation on Nation. It sounds dirty, but it’s the pride of the country on the line here. Two rookies fighting to honor their motherland.

Sound: And from the sound of this audience in tonight, my Canadian brother doesn’t stand much of a chance.

Hostyle: You’re Canadian hombre?

Sound: Proudly.

Hostyle: I always thought you were some hybrid of Mexican and Southern Louisianan...

Sound: The sound of my accent did nothing to give it away, ‘Style?

Hostyle: Not really, I never listen to much of what you have to say anyway. Regardless, John Andrews certainly has the fans behind him. Let’s see if he can make it work in his favour here tonight.

Andrews climbs through the ropes, and holds the American flag up high for all to see, saluting it with his free hand. As he does this though, the crowd begins to boo heavily. Not because Andrews saluted the flag, but because “Dethrone Tyranny” by Gamma Ray began to play. With a Canadian Flag flying as his entrance video, Killswitch walks out onto stage, to an extremely hostile reception.

Cherry: AND HIS OPPONENT, weighing in at 200 pounds, from the frozen wasteland of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, he is Killswitch!!!

Sound: So that answered the question I was never going to ask. Will Killswitch actually be game enough to fight tonight? The answer is, of course! A true Canadian would do nothing more.

Hostyle: The winner tonight has the honor of doing nothing, but the loser of this match must lead the singing of their OPPONENT’S national anthem.

Sound: As much as I can’t stand the thought of John Andrews singing about Canada, there’s something that surely will not sound right if the Canadian sings Star Spangled Banner. Something... just plain wrong. A Canadian shouldn’t be degraded to do such a thing.

Hostyle: He’s walking down the ramp, completely unimpressed by this crowd. He slides into the ring, and seems ready to get this underway.

Sound: The referee signals for the bell, he’s not wasting any time.

Hostyle: Both men lock up, center of the ring, and it’s Killswitch with the early advantage, textbook double leg take down, and he works it up into an early rear naked choke.

Sound: Textbook from the Canadian. We do have a fine tradition of pure wrestling up in the cold north. Probably stemming from the fact that it is so cold, there’s not much else we can do other than train.

Hostyle: Killswitch is sticking to a formula though. There’s nothing truly innovative about this yet. Andrews, crowd urging him on, is trying to fight out of this choke hold, as he tries to create some leverage.

Sound: He’s twisting and turning, trying to get his head free, instead he needs to opt for brute strength. Unable and unskilled enough to wrestle out of his predicament, he forces Killswitch up to his feet, and nails him with a slam.

Hostyle: It’s a standard counter now days, but more innovative than “stay here and choke out”. He’s fighting for the USA at the moment.

Sound: And Killswitch has the hopes of the Canadian people on his shoulders.

Hostyle: Both men back to their feet, and Andrews tries for a deep arm drag, but Killswitch counters into an Irish whip. He throws Andrews into the ropes. Andrews catches himself, and doesn’t rebound, and it looks like he can’t get on the front foot early.

Sound: Or that Killswitch is just plain and simple... better. Nothing on the greatest Canadian wrestler of all time, but he’s better than Andrews.

Hostyle: Right now. Andrews approaches Killswitch with caution, he goes in, looking for a collar and elbow tie up, but Killswitch counters into a hammer lock.

Sound: Killswitch with all the answers, but Andrews is returning to chain wrestling, twisting into a hammer lock of his own. He pushes Killswitch away, Switch turns around AND IS KNOCKED OFF HIS FEET BY A CLOTHESLINE!!

Hostyle: Killswitch is better at the chain wrestling, but Andrews has the strike advantage. It’s all legal...

Sound: But not traditional.

Hostyle: Traditional is not always the best. Innovation wins matches, Dalby. Being stagnant does not.

Sound: Killswitch makes his way to his feet, only to be greeted by a second clothesline from Andrews, this time from close range, and he’s back on the canvas again.

Hostyle: Andrews reaches down, and drags Killswitch to his feet. He wraps him up tight, and flings him over his shoulder in a belly to belly suplex, and Killswitch is flung right out of the ring.

Sound: The young American superstar is wasting no time. If this wasn’t about national pride, I’d be saying that his swiftness in trying to get to Killswitch would be sound logic.

Hostyle: Killswitch is bringing himself to his feet on the outside, but here comes John Andrews. He’s got Killswitch by the head here, and he tries to throw it right into the side of the ring, but Killswitch blocks it.

Sound: Killswitch arrests back the advantage with an elbow to the gut, and follows it up with a swift swinging neck breaker. That’s good work from the young man, taking the initiative back. He picks Andrews up off the outside, and rolls him into the ring.

Hostyle: Andrews could be in a bit of trouble after being caught out by that neck breaker. Killswitch with an elbow drop to the back of Andrews ensures he doesn’t get back up quickly. He turns his attention to the legs of Andrews, and is grabbing the left one.

Sound: This is a very traditional Canadian maneuver here, it’s a single leg crab. An early descendant of the Boston Crab, which was also, ironically, developed in Canada. He’s putting a whole lot of pain through the left leg and lower back of John Andrews at the moment.

Hostyle: Yes, it’s a painful move, I can tell you that from experience. However, the best thing about a single leg crab is that it’s exactly that, a single leg. You’ve got one leg free to help you escape, if you’re innovative about it.

Sound: More “brutish” about it. And that’s exactly what Andrews is doing here. He gets enough movement in the leg to kick Killswitch in the head a couple of times, and he’s forced Killswitch to break to hold.

Hostyle: Andrews might be free, but Killswitch has done a considerable amount of damage to the leg and back of Andrews. He’s struggling to his feet, while Killswitch is already up there. He’s the much fresher man. Killswitch comes in, and lifts Andrews up, and connects with a side slam.

Sound: Killswitch ignores the pinfall opportunity, instead opting to try for a submission finish. It looks like he’s trying to force Andrews into a sharpshooter position.

Hostyle: Andrews is fighting it with everything he’s got though. He’s resisting, and is able to force Killswitch off him, using his legs to push him back into the ropes. Andrews starts trying to get back to his feet again, and it looks like Killswitch is just going to let him.

Sound: Not let him, Hostyle. Stalk him. He’s got a look in his eyes that says it’s time for him to finish it. In he comes, but Andrews catches his attempt to put him in a reverse DDT.

Hostyle: Knee to the gut from Andrews, he follows it up with a neck breaker. Killswitch goes down and goes down hard. Andrews isn’t letting him stay down though, as he picks him up once again.

Sound: This time, he’s come from behind, and lifts him over his head, slamming him down with a German suplex. Killswitch should have been able to counter that.

Hostyle: He didn’t though, and now Andrews is on the attack again. Andrews stalking Killswitch as he starts to stand. Andrews doesn’t even wait for him to be totally on his feet, he’s picked him up, and put him down with a fisherman’s suplex. He has just shifted the entire momentum of this match around.

Sound: But if it’s been done already, it can be redone, only with more authority, by Killswitch.

Hostyle: I doubt it, Killswitch is in real trouble here. He doesn’t know it, but he’s standing up into The Ragin Texan.

Sound: I’m sure he does know it. Killswitch has a sound aptitude of ring awareness.

Hostyle: I wouldn’t believe it. Outlaw John Andrews is ready to pounce, AND POUNCE HE DOES!!! THE OUTLAW DROP CONNECTS!!! He’s in for the pin, 1…2…3!!!

Sound: There was a shoulder up!

Hostyle: Not according to the referee, and his opinion is the one that matters on the issue. The U.S.A wins it!!!

Cherry: Here is your winner, representing the United States of America, OUTLAW JOHN ANDREWS!!!

“Outlaw” John Andrews (2.26aps + 0.5avs = 2.76)

Killswitch (2.04aps + 0.55avs = 2.59)

The crowd shout and cheer in support of their national hero. Chants of “U.S.A!! U.S.A!!” can be heard breaking out all over the arena, while Killswitch just lays there on the mat, shocked he was defeated. Meanwhile John Andrews rolls out of the ring, and retrieves the USA Flag he entered the arena with. He returns to the ring, flag and microphone in hand.

Andrews: Hey, Killswitch!!! Get up!

Killswitch ignores Andrews’ call, prompting widespread booing across the arena. Not wanting to waste time, Andrews reaches down and picks Killswitch up by the hair, dragging him to his feet.

Andrews: I believe you wanted to sing us a song, didn’t you Killswitch?

Andrews thrusts the microphone into Killswitch’s chest, before motioning to him to sing. The crowd continue to boo Killswitc, who stalls, obviously not wanting to vocalise the US national anthem. Eventually, he does bring the microphone to his mouth.

Killswich: oh....

He stops on the first note, singing timidly. Andrews yells out to him “Louder”, as the crowd boos louder and louder. Eventually, Killswitch brings it to his mouth, and starts singing it with purpose.

Killswitch Ohh say can you see? By the dawn’s awful light! A country we moon from Canada all night. Whose broads strip and bright stars OD without fight. OOOOHHHHHHHH CAAAAANAAAAduh!!!!!

Killswitch’s singing is finally brought to a screeching halt thanks to Outlaw John Andrews, who swung old glory into the back of his head. The crowd roar in support, almost lifting the roof off the arena. Andrews waves the American flag proudly as the crowd call for more, while Killswitch lies face first on the mat, unconscious!

Sound: YOU CAN’T DO THAT!!!

Hostyle: You don’t have a say in to Dalby. He just did, and he just proved that tonight, and for eternity, the USA has the wood on Canada. And don’t you forget it!

Sound: Perhaps you need to be reminded that FMW is a company that was founded, AND IS BASED in the great land of Canada.

Hostyle: Well we are in America perra!!

The road to Ultimatum has come and gone.

Some chose correctly and others chose wrongly.

Some rose into the spotlight whereas others fell into the shadows.

However all is not lost, as now FMW’s attention draws to it’s next Pay Per View,

Where those men can get one more chance at their original ultimatum.

But this time, the price has gone up.

At...

AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS Dr4-2

Last edited by Leon Caprice on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Backstage in her locker room, Faith finishes lacing her boots in preparation for her upcoming match. Silently she stands and bows her head, obviously getting herself into the right mindset for her upcoming match.

After a few moments she begins her walk towards the ring. Reaching out for the door and turning the handle she pulls the door back open and takes one step out, when she is suddenly onset by Abel Steele.

Abel: Well hello.

He holds up his hand and shows off his set of brass knuckles, partially stained by the blood of Faith's father still.

Abel: Now, this looks like a locker room, you know, for a wrestler... and the way it looks to me, you really aren't one.

Abel closes his fist, the brass knuckles portruding. Faith tries to stand defiant until Abel raises his hand. Cautiously, Faith begins stepping back until Abel pushes her back and quickly pulls the door shut.

Abel digs in a pocket and pulls out a key, inserting it into the door and turning it. The click signifies the lock moving into place. Abel lets his grip go on the door as there is silence for a few seconds before the door handle jiggles as Faith attempts to escape. Abel smiles and places his hand on the door.

Abel: Uh-oh. Looks like you're stuck. Shame. Heres an idea, though, how about you try and scream for help. I'm sure that will work just fine.

Abel begins laughing to himself as he exits the scene, Faith still attempting to open the door.

Hostyle: Welcome back to Ammunition 14.1, ladies and gentlemen, where tonight’s Triple Threat contest is about to get underway. This oughta be a good one, Dalby.

Sound: Good one, my ass – Ammo management’s feeding two rookies to DGS.

The crowd begins booing loudly as ”Bloodmeat” by Protest the Hero hits the speakers. Flanked by Jeff Whitt and Crusoe, Kayden Osiris steps out from the back. Gold pyro goes off as the three of them head down the ramp, a serious expression on Osiris’s face as his companions talk smack and hurl insults at the fans at ringside.

Buster Cherry: The following is a Triple Threat Match, scheduled for a one fall! Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Jeff Whitt and Crusoe; from Las Vegas, Nevada; weighing in at 263 pounds…KAYDEN OSIRIS!

Hostyle: GSW’s Kayden Osiris, looking to make his mark by knocking off both a first-time rookie and established performer in Ryu Quinn and David GS.

Sound: He must not like his chances, given the backup he’s brought out here with him.

Kayden ascends the ringsteps and goes straight up to the top rope, where he glares around the arena before making a large ‘O’ with his hands. Whitt and Crusoe circle the ring, showing off and trading verbal barbs with the fans. Osiris enters the ring, and all three members of GSW turn towards the stage as ”Armageddon It” by Def Leppard hits. Ryu Quinn steps out from the back and heads down the ramp with zero fanfare, receiving an impartial reaction from the crowd that is typical of first-timers.

Buster Cherry: And his opponent: from Manchester in the UK; weighing in at 240 pounds…RYU QUINN!

Sound: I don’t like this guy. He has a mouth problem.

Hostyle: He aims high, that’s for sure – folks, the first thing Quinn did upon his arrival in FMW was to call out David GS, pointing to the Phenom’s two recent losses against Matt Ashburn and Chris Austin as signs of him crumbling.

Sound: Idiot.

Quinn steps through the ropes and begins warming up, eyeing Osiris and casting the occasional glance at Whitt and Crusoe on the outside. After a few moments of silence, the eyes of all four, along with those of the crowd, are again drawn to the stage as ”Zero” by Alter Bridge blasts out of the speakers. The fans pop HUGE as DGS bursts out through a cloud of white steam, black trench whirling around his lean frame. The Phenom descends the ramp, stopping halfway and bowing his head.

Buster Cherry: And their opponent: from Omaha, Nebraska; weighing in at 243 pounds…THAAAAAA PHENOM…DAVID…G…S!

BA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-DA-BADABOOM

Hostyle: LOVE that pyro!

Sound: Meh...overkill, if you ask me. He’s not a rockstar, you know.

DGS takes off running and dives in under the bottom rope, popping to his feet and mounting the nearest turnbuckle. He flashes the Devil Horns to another big pop and hops back down to the mat, shedding his trench and throwing it to the outside as he appears to notice Quinn and Osiris for the first time.

Hostyle: DGS is going to have to be careful here…he’s the vet, the man to beat.

Sound: True enough, but you’re assuming that Quinn and Osiris are going to get along, which I’m willing to bet money won’t happen.

Hostyle: Well, we’re about to find out…there’s the bell, and DGS wastes no time! A BOMB of a right hand puts Quinn down on his back, and now the Phenom’s teeing off on Kayden Osiris! Backs him into the corner with those closed-fist shots, and Osiris is giving under the assault!

Sound: Can’t just focus on one man…gotta be wary here…

Hostyle: And there’s Ryu Quinn, reinserting himself with a stiff forearm to the back of the head! He’s got David out of the corner, whips him…but the Phenom counters, and Quinn rebounds right into a shoulder knockdown. He’s doing a good job of handling both men so far; turns back to Osiris, and gets taken out by a clothesline from the big man!

Sound: Not sound by any means, but the power’s definitely there.

Hostyle: Kayden Osiris, the biggest man in this contest by a good twenty pounds. He’s got Quinn up…and the Suplex, floated over into the cover! One, two, and Ryu Quinn kicks out at two.

Osiris gets back to his feet and hauls Quinn up, looking to continue the punishment, but DGS stops him cold with a Chop Block. Hobbled, Kayden releases his hold on Quinn; the rookie tags him in the face with a right hand, and together, the two smaller men proceed to systematically pick Kayden Osiris apart as Whitt and Crusoe look in in dismay from ringside.

Hostyle: And they’re just dismantling Osiris now!

Sound: Good! Put one of those GSW bastards on the shelf, see if I care.

Hostyle: They’ve stomped him down and now they’ve got him back up…DGS and Quinn go running with Osiris and just HEAVE him through the ropes, and the big man takes a nasty fall to the outside mats!

Sound: A sound strategy, removing him from the equation; David and Ryu wanna fight, and now they can do so without any interruptions.

Indeed, Quinn and DGS have already forgotten about Osiris and are now focused solely on one another. They circle for a minute before locking up in the center of the ring; DGS immediately grabs Quinn’s left arm and twists it through into a Rear Hammerlock, cranking on it for a few seconds before releasing it and snapping on a Side Headlock. Quinn fights it for a few seconds, and when it becomes clear that he won’t be able to break the hold, he twists out of it, reversing into an arm wrench.

The Phenom immediately dives forward, rolling onto his back; he then kips up, reversing into an arm wrench of his own and dragging Quinn back into a Side Headlock. The rookie reacts faster this time, swinging his feet around and tripping DGS forward with a reverse Drop Toehold; he scrambles to his feet and tries for an elbow drop to the back, but David is able to roll away and to his feet. The crowd pops as the two wrestlers eye one another, each surprised by the other’s ability.

Hostyle: …did you SEE that?!

Sound: It’s excessive intelligence versus inherent ability, Jack! That was one of the most sound exchanges I’ve seen in months!

Hostyle: Both men go to lock up again…but DGS stops another technical back-and-forth from happening with a hard knee to the gut. Drops an elbow onto the back of Quinn’s neck…twists him into a reverse facelock, and another elbow drop, this time RIGHT to the throat! That was a hard one, Quinn’s down on his back!

Sound: Yeowch, and a HARD stomp to the face…followed by the knee drop!

Hostyle: DGS targeting the big brain of Ryu Quinn, and the Phenom wants the cover! One, two, and Quinn kicks out again.

Getting to his feet, DGS goes to the ropes and steps to the outside apron. He heads for the turnbuckle with the apparent intent to climb it, but stops short when Jeff Whitt and Crusoe begin yelling at him from ringside.

Sound: …the hell are THEY doing?

Hostyle: Providing the distraction! Osiris is back up – he yanks David’s feet out from under him, and the Phenom SMACKS his face on the ring apron!

Sound: He’s out on his feet…wait, Kayden’s got him. What’s he doing HOLY HELL!!!

Hostyle: INVERTED POWERSLAM ON THE BARRICADE! DGS just got chopped in half!

DGS remains balanced on the barricade for a moment before falling to the ringside mats, where he immediately crumples up like an accordion, holding both hands to his stomach in excruciating agony. Osiris nods in approval of the carnage and slides back into the ring, where he is immediately dropped by a running clothesline from Quinn.

Hostyle: Osiris takes out the Phenom, but takes too long in relishing it! Clothesline from Ryu Quinn, and now a running dropkick to the ribcage! Quinn hits the ropes again…and goes airborne! BEAUTIFUL Springboard Moonsault, followed by the cover! One, TWO…and Osiris gets the shoulder up!

Sound: That was some quality offense from Quinn – him winning here isn’t totally out of the question, if he can keep it from becoming a three-way dance again.

Hostyle: Agreed. Quinn, now hovering over the larger Kayden Osiris, stomping and striking away at whatever part of the body presents itself.

Sound: He’s proven himself to be very intellectual in the way he approaches this sport – I think he could be feeling Osiris out here, perhaps looking for a chink in the big man’s armor that he can expose and capitalize on.

Hostyle: Osiris, crawling to the ropes, trying to get back to a vertical base…Quinn’s following him, still attacking, trying to stop him, but he can’t do it! Kayden’s back up, and now Ryu is REALLY unloading with those right hands!

Quinn backs Osiris up to the ropes and tries to whip him across the ring, but it’s reversed and Quinn is the one sent to the ropes instead. Osiris bends down for a Back Body Drop but receives a kick to the face instead; Quinn backpedals to the ropes and comes back again, but Osiris is ready and lifts him up on his shoulders in a Powerbomb hold!

Sound: WHAT?!

Hostyle: How did he – AND HE PLANTS QUINN! PRAWN HOLD, COVER! ONE, TWO – KICKOUT!

Sound: CLOSE one there.

Osiris gets up, roars, and makes an ‘O’ shape with his hands, signaling the end and earning heat from the crowd. He goes to pick Quinn up but stops short when he sees David GS struggling back up onto the apron. Going over to preemptively stop the Phenom from reinserting himself into the match, Osiris goes to grab DGS but is turned away by a forearm shot to the face. David steps through the ropes, visceral rage shining through his face, and charges the big man!

Sound: DGS seething and BOOM! HEADSHOT!

Hostyle: Osiris LEVELED by that straight boot to the face…and Quinn’s back up, but David has him sighted!

Sound: BOOM! HEADSHOT!

Hostyle: For the SECOND time, and…OHHHH my.

Sound: HERE we go!

Absolutely SEETHING, DGS backs into the corner opposite Osiris. Grinding his teeth and pulling at his blond locks, he drops into a crouch and begins beckoning to the big man, smiling devilishly and calling for Osiris to rise. Whitt and Crusoe call to Kayden, desperately looking for a way to get involved, but the ref has his eyes on them and they can do nothing for their companion.

DGS: Come on…GET UP! COME ON!!!

Hostyle: DGS, looking to end his budding losing streak at the expense of GSW!

Sound: …don’t turn around, Kay, you won’t like the view!

Hostyle: DGS CHARGES…BUT OSIRIS SCOOPS HIM UP INTO THE ARGENTINE RACK! HE’S GOT HIM UP FOR THE FINAL JUDGMENT –

Sound: BUT QUINN STOPS IT WITH THE KNEE TO THE FACE!

Hostyle: QUINTESSENTIAL CONNECTS!

Osiris stumbles back into the ropes, out on his feet; DGS slides off his shoulders, lands on his feet, and goes dashing past the rising Quinn, rebounding off the ropes and coming back with his shoulder already lowered!

Hostyle: SPEAR!!!

Osiris comes off the ropes, going for DGS as the Phenom prepares to cover Quinn…but David sees him coming out of the corner of his eye and catches him with a Double Leg Takedown. The Phenom works his technical magic and Osiris is soon belly-down on the mat, writhing within the clutches of a Kneeling Inverted Sharpshooter!

Sound: What’s THIS?!

Hostyle: WE SAW THIS AT ULTIMATUM! DAVID ALMOST DEFEATED CHRIS AUSTIN WITH THIS VERY MANEUVER, AND HE’S NO DOUBT LOOKING TO SEND A MESSAGE TO HIM WITH IT NOW!

DGS: TAP! TAAAAAAP!!!

Hostyle: Osiris is crawling, CLAWING for the ropes, but David has him in the center of the ring and – and THERE IT IS! KAYDEN OSIRIS TAPS OUT!

Buster Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER…DAVID…G…S!!

David GS (4.10aps + 0.45avs = 4.55)
Ryu Quinn (3.96aps + 0.5avs = 4.46)
Osiris (3.4aps + 0.15avs = 3.55)

The crowd goes insane as ”Zero” by Alter Bridge starts up. The ref has to get involved to get DGS to break the hold; the Phenom throws Osiris’s legs down to the mat and rolls from the ring as Whitt and Crusoe enter to tend to their fallen comrade. He backs slowly up the ramp, digging his hands into his hair, breath still hissing in and out of his teeth.

Hostyle: David GS, absolutely VICIOUS in re-staking his place in the ‘Winners’ column. My hat’s off to Kayden Osiris and especially Ryu Quinn, who really opened a lot of eyes with a standout debut performance, but the Phenom won this one decisively.

Sound: That loss to Austin really lit a fire under this kid; you could see it in the ring tonight, and even in the way he carries himself now.

Quinn comes to and sits up in the ring, holding a hand to his pained midsection and staring up at the stage, where DGS now stands. The rookie mouths the words “Next time, Dave…next time.” David, still seething, merely shakes his head ‘no’ and raises the Devil Horns to yet another crowd pop.

Ammunition and the game FIFA 12 proudly present:

AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS Fmw_recoil

Ultimatum III wrote:
Boice: Tyrant puts Drew’s neck into the chair… this is not good!

Sound: Good thing EMTs are on standby for every Drew Michaels match at this point.

Boice: Tyrant to the outside, he’s going up high… FAITH STEPS IN FRONT OF DREW!

Sound: What?

Boice: FAITH WONT LET HER FATHER END THIS MANS CAREER! I CANT BELIEVE WHAT WE ARE SEEING!

Sound: Wow! Talk about loyalty! Talk about family! That bond cant even buy you a legitimate win anymore!

Boice: Shut your mouth! Faith is making the right call, regardless of what her father says! Hes trying to get her out of the way but she wont budge!

Sound: Look, Drew is moving now. How unfair!

Boice: Tyrant wont fly with Faith there and- DREW STUMBLES OVER TO THE ROPES! TYRANT SLIPS! Tyrant stumbles to the floor, FAITH HAS SAVED DREW MICHAELS!

Sound: Finally, FMW sends down a new ref.

Boice: The new ref removes the chair from the ring! Tyrant is steamed… he glares at Faith! Faith is escorted from the ring by the ref, Tyrant in pursuit… BANG! SALVATION!

Sound: That knee right there might just give him early onset dementia.

Boice: Drew locks in the guillotine…here comes the knees! REVELATIONS! KNEE AFTER KNEE INTO THE FACE OF TYRANT! FAITH LOOKS ON FROM THE RAMP, HAVING JUST FLEED HER FATHER!

Sound: I hope he taps…

Boice: Tyrant won’t! NEITHER MAN IS WILLING TO GIVE IN!

Sound: There’s only so much one body can take! I think he’s out!

Boice: TYRANT LIFTS DREW HIGH NOW! ONE LAST FEAT OF STRENGTH FROM THE VETERAN AND- NO! DREW IS BACK DOWN! HE SHIFTS HIS ARMS- FISHERMANS DDT! DREW WITH THE PIN! ONE, TWO, THREE! ITS OVER!

Cherry: Here is your winner! DREWWWWWW MIIIIIIICHAELS!

At the climaxing FMW Pay-Per-View event, Ultimatum III, Drew Michaels took hold of a shot at greatness, taking down the former Full Metal Champion with a move coming from the raw essence of survival and pure wrestling.

It is no wonder why Drew Michaels is the fan favourite of Ammunition and one of the faces of FMW, and it is in displays like this that we truly recognize greatness.

and that was...

AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS Fmw_recoil

Brought to you by the new game FIFA 12! Available on PS3 and Xbox 360 mid September!

AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS Wayne-Rooney-and-Jack-Wilshere-Share-FIFA-12-Cover-2

Last edited by Leon Caprice on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Backstage, we see Veronica Cherrywood standing outside the office of P. Thurston Deveraux. She’s almost timid as she stands there, listening to a commotion occurring inside. After many heated words were shouted, the FMW C-4 Champion, Christian G. Smitten, walks out, red faced and obviously agitated. Cherrywood, a veteran of the interviewing side of FMW, approaches him with caution.

Cherrywood: Excuse me, Mr. Smitten?

Smitten: WHAT!?

Cherrywood: I understand that what went on in Deveraux’ office wasn’t something that you enjoyed.

Smitten: Is that what you picked up? See, if I was out here eavesdropping on things that don’t concern me, I would have thought Deveraux and I were shouting about Charlie the Unicorn and his whimsical adventures with the naive duo.

Cherrywood: There’s no need to get sarcastic with me, Smitten. Can you tell me, and the FMW fans, what is going on?

Smitten: I’m starting to realise what a huge mistake I’ve made by relinquishing the top job in FMW, as the man in there now has no idea on how to manage a roster, and keep a show exciting and inspiring. Not just for the fans, but for the employees.
Cherrywood: You weren’t the most “inspiring” boss to work for though Smitten.

Smitten: I know, but unless you pissed me off, I managed you well. Yet, change the guy at the top, and you find yourself with one of the hottest superstars on the roster, running on BETTER form than when he won the FMW Championship, sitting on the sidelines.

Cherrywood: You’re in better form than when you won the FMW Championship, yes. But have you forgotten about what happened during that reign?

Smitten: I didn’t have a successful defence. But I’ve already had my first as C-4 Champion. Yet apparently, the “boss” isn’t happy with that. Apparently, I didn’t go to “script”. I should have “Smittened” the titled, and dropped it to Abel Steele. That’s exactly why he was the challenger against Austin. I just inherited the “honor” of being defeated by him.

Cherrywood: But you didn’t. You defeated him.

Smitten: That’s my point. Because I didn’t do what they expected of me, they’re giving Abel a second chance at MY belt, without him having to earn it.

Cherrywood: It could be said he earned it when you took Austin’s title...

Smitten: MY C-4 Championship!

Cherrywood: THE C-4 Championship. The late change to his opponent caused him to be unprepared.

Smitten: That doesn’t warrant it. I was supposed to face Eastwood, yet I walked in and faced my late change in opponent like any champion would and should. With vigour. That’s why I walked out victorious. Because I am a strong, fighting champion. Yet, now that management seems to have a hard on for Steele, they want to give him countless opportunities at being defeated by me for the title.

Cherrywood: Don’t you think it’s ironic that the man who used to be in charge now complains about the man in charge Smitten?

Smitten: Ironic? No. I’ve been there, I lived it. In all honesty, I’m the only man qualified to complain about it.

The Rocket Summer’s “Every If and Every Why” hits, as Artemis Copeland comes out. He sprints to the ring, high-fiving fans along the way. He stops before the ring and poses for a stunning blonde woman in the front row. He takes off his t-shirt in front of her, and hands it to her before entering the ring.

Cherry: The following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first from Dublin, Ireland… ARRRRRRRRRTEMIS COPELAND!

Hostyle: Well for all of you that watched the ultimatum pre-show

Sound: So, you five

Hostyle: You know that this man made his debut on that show in a tag match with Christian Parkes. That team lost due to Copeland’s showboating and overall lack of teamwork.

Sound: And, because he’s not very good. I get that these fans like him because he does all sorts of retarded flippy shit, but the man has no ring sense.

”Holy Roller Novacaine” by Kings of Leon” hits, as Anwyl makes his way out to a negative reaction. Anwyl enters the arena through the falling sparks and throws his arms out to either side of his body before throwing them back to their original place, he moves forward a few paces and spins around then throwing his right arm into the air before walking down the ramp towards the ring ignoring the fans sitting next to the ramp. Anwyl snatches the t-shirt from the female fan ringside.

Cherry: And his opponent from Melbourne, Australia… AAAAAAANWYL!

Hostyle: Anwyl certainly knows how to rile up the crowd. And his opponent.

Sound: Artemis to the ropes…

Hostyle: SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT… completely misses!

Sound: You see, I can respect the athleticism of Artemis… but he has absolutely no idea what he’s doing in that ring.

Hostyle: Well, they’re outside of it now. Anywl puts Artemis down with a running knee smash. And you can see the crowd does NOT like this.

Sound: This match hasn’t technically started yet, but I’m still liking the action. Anwyl DESTROYING the pretty-boy.

Hostyle: Artemis trying to pick himself up on the ring steps. Anwyl taunts him, pointing to the female at ringside and telling Artemis he’s got no chance with her.

Sound: With a few expletives mixed in that we won’t repeat on-air.

Artemis looks up at the girl, before being picked up by Anwyl

Hostyle: Reverse atomic drop! Right on the steps! Anwyl picks him up for another… ARTEMIS FLIPS OUT.

Sound: Using the ringpost to guide his feet… though I think he was trying for the February Escape there…

Hostyle: Artemis to the apron… springboard… ANWYL HANGS HIM UP! ARTEMIS GOES TUMBLING DOWN ON HIS HEAD!

Sound: This is what I’m saying… no ring presence. He’s thinking more about the woman at ringside and less about what makes sense in the ring.

Hostyle: Anwyl pulls him up… DDT on the floor! And he holds it… ICE BREAK!

Sound: No point in getting him to tap out when the match hasn’t started!

Hostyle: Artemis is tapping! Anwyl just smiles, he’s loving this!

Sound: Artemis needs to know this. Hormonal, sloppy and stupid is no way to go through life.

Hostyle: Anwyl releases the hold, but he’s not done… THIRD DEGREE! ARTEMIS IS OUT!

Sound: You know, I’d be impressed if Artemis clearly wasn’t an idiot. Anwyl needs to prove himself against better talent.

Hostyle: You can only wrestle who you’re booked against. Anwyl rolls Artemis in the ring. I think we can finally start this.

Sound: Just in time to end it!

Hostyle: Anwyl in. Here’s the cover… one, two, three! Anwyl makes short work of Artemis.

Anwyl (3.34aps + 0.85avs = 4.19)
Artemis Copeland (0.00aps + 0.2avs = 0.2)

Cherry: Here is your winner… AAAAAAAAAAAANWYL!

Sound: Well, that was a sound beating

Hostyle: I don’t think there’s any doubt in this one. The better man clearly won. Anwyl has won in 3 seconds, I believe for the second straight match.

Sound: For sure he's the better man. In the end, though, as impressive as this was and as his previous squash match was, this isn’t a defining moment for Anwyl. There’s still a long way for him to go.

Hostyle: For Artemis, clearly, he needs to figure some things out before trying it again. Two straight embarrassing losses, clearly not the way he wanted to start his career.

Sound: And Anwyl stands on top of his fallen foe, boot in chest. Posing to the hostile crowd. Clearly he’s enjoying this as much as he can. Yet it must be said he still hasn’t faced a respectable opponent yet, and until then he’s nothing but a newb.
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Cherrywood: At this time I’d like to welcome this week’s challenger for the Abandoned Championship… Jack Eastwood!

Eastwood takes a long pull on his cigarette, and opens up a can of beer.

Eastwood: Thanks, love

Cherrywood: The Abandoned Championship is being defended for the first time here on Ammunition, and we’ve gotten our hands on the WHEEL OF… THE ABANDONED TITLE!

Apostasy enters the frame, squeezing himself between Eastwood and Cherrywood

Apostasy: Well isn’t that exciting news!

Eastwood: What are you…

Apostasy: Don’t mind me… just checking in here. I’m just as excited as you to see what pointless gimmick match is in store for me this week. You know, I’ve noted before that the point of high-risk matchups like ladder matches, no holds barred matches, last man standing matches, I quit matches and all of those types of matches is usually to put a little something extra on the last match in a series of matches.

Eastwood: We get the point

Apostasy: But when you have these type of matches every week, it sort-of ruins them… or does it?

A few seconds of silence ensues. Eastwood simply takes a swig of his beer.

Cherrywood: I… I don’t know.

Apostasy: That’s not surprising. You see I used to think so myself. However, I realized something. You see, the point of a match like a hell in the cell match is to remove ALL DOUBT as to who is the better man. When you beat someone in that kind of match, you know damn well you’re the better man.

Eastwood: And that’s what I am, Heath... the better man.

Eastwood stares down Apostasy, casually puffing smoke rings from the side of his mouth. After a moment, Apostasy breaks the stare with a chuckle.

Apostasy: We’ll find out soon enough, Easty.

Cherrywood: Well, Mr. Eastwood… it’s your turn to spin the wheel!

AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS Wheel_of_corruption

Cherrywood: And we have… a STEEL CHAIN MATCH!

Apostasy: It looks like we’ll be getting to know each other quite well, Pack-man. Good luck to you out there.

Eastwood: I don’t need it

Eastwood heads towards the curtain, as Apostasy chuckles and looks on.

AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS Abn_match_ani

The lights go out and smokes rolls in across stage. ”The Sound of Madness” by Shinedown hits, as the lights come up and Jack Eastwood makes his way out to a negative reaction. Eastwood tosses his cigarette aside and quickly downs the rest of his beer. A loud “Fuck the Pack” chant erupts as Eastwood tosses aside his empty beer and flicks off the crowd.

Cherry: The following contest is a steel chain match for the FMW ABANDONED CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first; from Blackpool, England; weighing in at 280 pounds; he is the leader of The Pack; this is Jack “The Animal” EEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSTTWOOOOOOOOOOD!

Hostyle: Well, this should be interesting. Now making an appearance on Ammunition, the Abandoned title!

Sound: I had the privilege of calling the Abandoned Title match at Ultimatum, and honestly… it was probably the best match of the night that didn’t involve Nick Bryson winning the World Title.

Hostyle: Also appearing at U3 was this man, Jack Eastwood. He failed in his bid to capture the Ultraviolent title, but he certainly impressed in doing so.

Sound: You know that we’re both technically-oriented guys. I’m not a fan of the hardcore style of Eastwood, so I think we’re both on the same page on this match…

”I’m Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of?” by A Day to Remember hits to a massive ovation. Apostasy comes out with his back to the crowd, title raised above his head. He brings it down and kisses the faceplate, before turning to another cheer. He waves his hand in front of his face, swatting away the leftover smoke from Eastwood’s entrance.

Cherry: And his opponent; weighing in at 240 pounds and hailing from Cleveland, Ohio; he is the FMW Abandoned Champion… The Family-Friendly Anti-Christ… AAAAAAPOOOOOOOOOOSTASYYYYY!

Hostyle: Coming off an impressive win over Leon Caprice in a Last Man Standing match, you might figure that Apostasy was at a disadvantage here. But not when his opponent is coming out of an Ultraviolent Rules match from the same night.

Sound: You know, a win here puts Apostasy in the conversation for next in line at an Ultraviolent title shot. But seeing him here, and knowing he’s got one of the best submissions in the game today in the Apathetic choke, I can’t help but think he’s C4 material.

Hostyle: I agree partner, but let’s not forget how good he is at taking some punishment. He’s been in all sorts of gimmick matches as Abandoned champion, and even before then he’s competed in house of 1000 glass shards, and the Through Hell and Back ladder match.

Sound: Perhaps. It just seems such a waste that arguably the best submission in FMW can’t be used most of the times because the owner is in matches that preclude its use. But not tonight.

Hostyle: Tonight it’s in play, as both men have had a length of chain attached to their wrist. And we are now ready to go!

Sound: I’m calling it now, Apostasy retains.

Hostyle: Both men yank on the chain, attempting a tug of war. Eastwood starts to reel in the smaller Apostasy.

Sound: He’s got about 7 inches and 40 pounds on Apostasy here, so this plays right into Eastwood’s favor.

Hostyle: Apostasy losing his footing. He jumps and connects with a low dropkick to the knee of Eastwood. Apostasy off the ropes… REEL DEAL!

Sound: That is one pretty-looking suplex. And he executes it with such quickness.

Hostyle: Apostasy wraps the chain around the neck of Eastwood. Apostasy off the ropes… LOU THESZ NECKBREAKER!

Sound: That’s a new twist on a classic move. That’s sound use of the chain right there.

Hostyle: Apostasy not lacking in innovation. Now he’s put the full nelson on Eastwood, he’s wrenching Eastwood up.

Sound: Apostasy likes to hit that Triple Dragon suplex, and that’s what I think he’s setting up here…

Hostyle: Elbow by Eastwood. CHAIN-ASSISTED SNAPMARE!

Sound: That wasn’t a pretty-looking snapmare. And Apostasy is clutching that arm now.

Hostyle: Eastwood is pissed off now. He yanks Apostasy right into his boot! DEAR GOD, HIS HEAD BOUNCED LIKE A PAYCHECK FROM TNA!

Sound: Wah wah

Hostyle: Eastwood pulls up Apostasy and wraps the chain around his head. This won’t be good.

Sound: Eastwood is a mad man. This won’t end well for Apostasy.

Hostyle: STREAMLINE ONTO THE TURNBUCKLE!

Sound: He tossed him like a lawn dart!

Hostyle: Eastwood wraps the chain around Apostasy’s arm now. CHOKESLAM! APOSTASY REELING IN PAIN!

Sound: He landed shoulder-first onto that chain.

Hostyle: This is smart by Eastwood. Take out the arm, maybe you take away the Apathetic Choke, which is the big move for Apostasy. That’s the move that nobody has been able to escape from. That’s a guaranteed end to this match.

Sound: Indeed, a surprisingly sound strategy from the violent thug known as Eastwood.

Hostyle: Eastwood wraps the chain around the shoulders of Apostasy and steps on it. A punch to the exposed face of Apostasy. Apostasy can’t defend himself! Eastwood reigns down right hands to the skull of Apostasy. Apostasy flails, but Eastwood isn’t going to be stopped here.

Sound: This always seems to happen with Apostasy. But he’s a guy that can take some punishment, and he can turn the match around in an instant. He’s a matchup nightmare for a guy like Eastwood who relies on wearing his opponents down.

Hostyle: Eastwood yanks the dazed Apostasy to his feet. He wraps the chain around the neck again, and lifts him… crucifix hold!

Sound: Apostasy is going to lose oxygen very quickly in this hold.

Hostyle: Apostasy flailing. Apostasy with a mule kick to the back! And another! He’s down!

Sound: Apostasy has such great ring presence and body control, it’s something you expect to see out of a 10 year veteran, not 20 year old in his 3rd year of competition.

Hostyle: Eastwood charges… Apostasy ducks and sends him into the ropes… a huge spinebuster… leg drop! TRIPLE PLAY!

Sound: COVER!

Hostyle: ONE…TWO…NO! EASTWOOD KICKS OUT!

Sound: So close!

Hostyle: Apostasy up quickly. He ducks a wild punch. DRAGON SUPLEX!

Sound: Here we go!

Hostyle: Apostasy rolls through. He swivels the hips and… TWO! PINFALL! ONE…TWO…NO!

Sound: Thought he might get a surprise pinfall there!

Hostyle: Apostasy holding on, but Eastwood elbows out. Eastwood rolls away, but he can’t go very far with that chain attached. Eastwood out of the ring via the bottom rope, Apostasy jumps on the chain to hold him…

Sound: This won’t end well…

Hostyle: Eastwood yanks the champion to the outside, crashing into the barricade!

Sound: That looked like it hurt… a lot.

Hostyle: Eastwood yanks Apostasy up… and puts him down with a lariat!

Sound: This man is not a wrestler, he is an animal. I’m so glad we don’t have to see him again after this show.

Hostyle: Eastwood wraps the Abandoned champion in the chain again. He picks him up for a chokeslam… but he’s carrying him into the ring!

Sound: This doesn’t look good.

Hostyle: Apostasy held high above Eastwood’s head on the apron… chokeslam into the ring! And Eastwood is taking to the top rope!

Sound: What is that oaf doing up there? He can hardly balance!

Hostyle: DIVING KNEE TO APOSTASY’S FACE!

Sound: I think Apostasy got his hands up, but I’m not sure it mattered.

Hostyle: Eastwood into the cover. ONE…TWO…THREE…NO! APOSTASY KICKED OUT! THE REF COUNTED IT, BUT CALLED IT OFF!

Sound: He’s got that heart, that determination, or whatever other white-guy intangible you want to call it. He’s just a sponge for abuse.

Hostyle I could have sworn that was three. In fact, I think it WAS three.

Sound: I think he got it up in time, but just barely.

Hostyle: Eastwood glares at the ref. He pulls Apostasy up into position for a reverse DDT…

Apostasy yanks on the chain, pulling Eastwood’s arm out from the reverse DDT position. Eastwood’s back is turned, allowing Apostasy to jump on his back and pull him down into position…

Sound: COUNTER!

Hostyle: APATHETIC CHOKE! APOSTASY WRAPS THE CHAIN AROUND THE THROAT! EASTWOOD IS IN PAIN! HE TAPS! HE TAPS! APOSTASY WINS!

Cherry: Here is your winner and STILL FMW Abandoned Champion… AAAAAAAAAAPOSTASYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Apostasy (4.08aps + 0.8avs = 4.88)
Jack Eastwood (4.10aps + 0.3avs = 4.40)

Apostasy releases the hold and is uncuffed by the referee. He rolls away from an injured Eastwood before being handed his title while his music plays. The crowd roars as he raises his title in triumph.

Sound: That right there is why this man is perfect for the C4 title, or the UV title. He just doesn’t die, he doesn’t quit and he can always pull it out when you least expect it.

Hostyle: I think he might be a tad lucky tonight. That diving knee might have finished him off, but Apostasy got the call his way.

Sound: The right man won this match, and all you Ammunition fans have gotten a taste of Apostasy and the Apathetic Choke. That’s the real story here. We need to get this guy on our show pronto!

Hostyle: Well, as long as he’s holding that there belt he’s property of Corruption.

Eastwood is released from the chain. He promptly throws it up the ramp towards Apostasy, in frustration.

Hostyle: In any case, another tough loss for Eastwood, and one he might not even have deserved. Apostasy said that there is to be no doubt after these matches… but there’s certainly some controversy after this one.

Once again we see Veronica Cherrywood standing in front of the Full Metal Wrestling logo.

Cherrywood: Ladies and Gentlemen I'm here once again, and beside me is a man fresh off his victory tonight, Anwyl!

Anwyl enters from offscreen, with a cocky smirk sprawled across his face.

Cherrywood: So, Anwyl, I-

Anwyl: Yes I did win tonight. Another 3 second display from the unstoppable, indescribable, Anwyl. A great fought match, an even contest til the end of the three count, but at the end of the night, the winner was the man who deserved to win…Anwyl.

Anwyl takes the mic and faces the camera.

Anwyl: Now let this be a warning to the rest of the locker room, you are ALL on notice, I am going to succeed in this company and it’s only a matter of shows and victories til I get my first opportunity at a prestige championship belt in this company.

The camera begins to close in on Anwyl.

Anwyl: So listen up Smitten. It won’t be long til I’m knocking down your door and taking the chance I deserve. Win after win, that’s what I’m going to achieve now and who wouldn’t trust a man who can keep a streak going.

Before Anwyl can return the mic to the on-duty interviewer a familiar face enters into the interview and interjects his own opinion.

Alex O’Rion: Sounds like you’re so diluted on the minor fact that you just defeated a boy who is dropping defeats quicker than his own balls and has nothing but the $27 parking ticket he got parking here to his name. So stop talking, don’t waste another minute, it’s not worth it. If you want to make an impression, beat someone noticeable.

Anwyl: Like you?!

Alex O’Rion: Make sure you CAN beat them and don’t just cost the company millions of dollars by wasting time and failing to achieve a thing. Nothing is more depressing than a rookie who thinks he’s more than he is. Right Veronica?

Veronica gives a generous nod of the head as she slowly lowers and raises her gaze on Alex as he projects a wide smile before exiting the screen, leaving the victorious Anwyl questioning his actual stance in FMW.

Last edited by Leon Caprice on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:22 pm

We fade in to the office of Chairman of the FMW Championship Committee and Board Representative P. Thurston Deveraux who is currently on the phone with someone. Deveraux’s face is one of a somber nature as Chris Austin walks in, intense look on his face.

Austin: I have a match to win. Make it fast.

Deveraux: (Covers bottom of phone) I’ll be right with you… I suggest you sit down.

Austin: I would rather stand.

Deveraux:(To phone) OK, I’ll be sure to tell him. Yes… OK… thank you.

Deveraux hangs up the phone and sighs heavily, looking towards Austin with a hint of regret.

Austin: I do not have all day. Say whatever it is you wish to say so that I may leave.

Deveraux: Mr. Austin… it’s about your father.

The intensity fades from Austin’s face momentarily.

Austin: I know, he’s in the hospital. He will be fine; I just talked with the doctor over the phone earlier today.

Deveraux: A lot has changed since then, unfortunately.

Austin: What are you talking about?

Deveraux: … Chris…

Austin’s fists clench as his face twists into confusion. Deveraux stands up and sits on his desk, placing a hand on Austin’s shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. He then shakes his head and comes out with it.

Deveraux: Your father went in for surgery, it was risky as you know, but it was successful.

Austin’s previously tense shoulders melt down.

Deveraux: But… afterwards there were some complications. A few of the sutures ruptured and he began to bleed out. They couldn’t save him. I’m sorry for your loss.

Austin:

Deveraux: I fully understand if you are unable to work tonight following this tragic news. Would you like to leave the building?

Austin:

Austin just stands there in an abnormally stone cold silence, staring a hole into Deveraux. Deveraux visibly grows uncomfortable as he attempts to diffuse the situation.

Deveraux: Austin? Did you hear what I just said? Would you like to-

Austin: No.

Austin then places his hood on his head and leaves, gently closing the door behind him as Deveraux looks on concerned.

Am I changing right before your eyes?
Becoming someone you don't recognize?
As if I was disguised, I'm on that shit as if I was the fly,
I'm touching skies, no puffing lie

”Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits the speakers as Chris Austin makes his way out of the backstage area and out to the ramp.

Hostyle: And here comes Chris Austin, who has to be a hornets nest of emotion right now. Think about it. His issue with his father and his issue with Drew Michaels. This is a man who not only feels slighted but is furious!

Sound: He needs to suck it up. He has his chance right now and he needs to not blow it like I’m sure everyone thinks he will. Then they'll make some convenient excuse for him.

”Time is Running Out” by Muse cuts through J. Cole as the crowd boos continue for Austin's tag team partner Abel Steele

Hostyle: This is a man who may be just as dangerous, but for different reasons! Abel has snapped! He took out Doc, a veteran, no, legend in this profession! He destroyed Tyrant at Ultimatum! He's gone ballistic and this is not a good side of Abel Steele!

Sound: No, hes just wised up. He gets it now! Abel is making his name and doing so with style!

Abel gets in the ring and glares at Austin as they wait for their opponents. Suddenly, Abel's music fades and is cut by-

I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
To take a stand (to take a stand)
Everybody (everybody)
Come take my hand (come take my hand)
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just lettin you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road (same road)

”Not Afraid” by Eminem blasts through the speakers as the fans rise to their feet for FMW Fan favorite Drew Michaels. He throws up his arms and plays to the crowd before he walks down the ramp and to the ring.

Hostyle: And here is Drew Michaels! A fighter! A hero!

Sound: And you prove Austin right!

Hostyle: That jealousy isn't a good color on Austin, hombre! Drew's credit is well deserved!

Sound: If you say so. I've seen evidence to the contrary!

Drew gets to the ring and stands on the apron. He glares at his opponents as Austin stares back. Abel begins chuckling as he pats Austin on the shoulder, a gesture his teammate ignores. Abel goes through the ropes and stands on the apron as Not Afraid fades into ”Symphony of Destruction” by Megadeath as the crowd awaits the arrival of Drew's partner, Faith.

[b]Hostyle
: And this is where Faith should be coming out... but, I don't see her.

Sound: Shes probably in the back doing makeup or something.

Hostyle: You and Abel seem to be the only two who find this funny.

Sound: Yeah, Abel does seem especially proud of himself.

Drew looks at the referee, who looks a little confused himself. Abel places his hand over his face as his body shakes uncontrollably with laughter. Drew steps through the ropes and nods to the referee as the music fades and the bell rings.

Hostyle: And Drew is going this one alone! This is a handicap match now!

Sound: Oh, please. You don’t always have to make him out to be a martyr. This is technically a tag match, he only has to face one man at a time.

Hostyle: Yes, because Abel Steele loves to follow rules. You’re insane, Sound.

Drew steps forward as Austin charges him, landing a clothesline. Drew quickly pops up though and both men lock up, pushing each other up against the ropes, each man jockying for position. Drew is able to get the upper hand as he pushes Austin into the turnbuckle and open-hand slaps his chest, following it up with knee strikes to the stomach.

Hostyle: And Drew puts up a great fight to start off the match! Even though he is alone, he’s not out of it! Austin wants to say Drew isn't worthy!? He's proving the contrary right now!

Sound: Says you. This match is still early!

Hostyle: Austin catches a knee strike from Drew! He sweeps him out from the leg! He flips over Drew! That could hyperextend Drew's knee!

Sound: If he’s unable to move does that mean this match is over?

Hostyle: Austin now stomping away at the knee of Drew Michaels, who is still without a partner! Faith still is nowhere to be found out here and Drew is left alone to face two dangerous opponents!

Austin then grabs Drew by his knees and leans back, forcing Drew's sternum violently into the turnbuckle. Drew falls back onto Austin's knees and then quickly Austin rotates, turning the move into a Boston Crab submission.

Sound: Beautiful chain there by Austin! Drew has nobody to save him now! This is done!

Hostyle: Drew is in a bad position right now as Austin is a haas en fuego! He's got that hold tight and- wait! Apparently not enough!

Sound: You're KIDDING!

Hostyle: Drew pulls himself forward and touches the ropes! Austin’s count is at two, three, he lets go at four! Austin lifting Drew now! Whip into the opposite corner! Austin charges after! He leaps to the second rope- KNEE TO THE FACE!

Sound: Look at that, Hostyle! Abel with a blind tag! I don’t know who I like better!

Hostyle: The ref is making Austin leave the ring! Abel is the legal man and Austin is none too pleased! This is cowardly!

Sound: Opportunistic. You would do well to take notes!

Hostyle: Abel with some strikes in the corner! He pulls Drew out and lifts him in a suplex, placing his feet on the ropes! Abel looks at his wrist-

Sound: ROOT!

Hostyle: Right out of Time! Elevated Stunner from Abel! Austin is pissed! Drew is barely breathing! This match may be won already and- Oh look at THIS!

Abel smiles as he walks over to Drew, placing one foot on his chest and pointing to Austin, telling him 'This is how you get it done'.

Hostyle: Abel might want to keep his mouth shut!

Sound: That ref needs to start counting!

The referee looks at Abel, who yells at him to start the count. The ref drops to the mat and lifts his arms when

Oh, a storm is threat'ning My very life today
If I don't get some shelter
Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade

”Gimme Shelter” by The Rolling Stones blasts through the speakers. The crowd stands on their feet as John "Doc" Derrick makes his way out of the curtain followed closely by Drew's scheduled tag partner Faith.

Hostyle: THATS DOC! DOC IS HERE!

Sound: This is improbable!

Hostyle: Look at Abel!

Abel had completely ignored that Drew kicked out and is looking on at Doc and Faith in shock. He tries to tell them to not enter the ring, but Faith climbs the apron and glares at Abel. As he tries to leave the ring, Doc moves closer and raises a fist, promting Abel to move back through the ropes.

Hostyle: And Abel is in a bad place now! Doc is outside! Faith is finally here and he has a pissed off tag team partner!

Sound: Conspiracy! It’s obvious!

Hostyle: Abel is stuck with nowhere to go now and he doesn't look so confident now! The crowd is on their feet and- LOOK! DREW IS UP! ABEL WASNT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION!

Sound: Lucky break!

Hostyle: Kick to the gut! WICKED DDT! Drew collapses after!

Sound: Smart move over exerting yourself!

Hostyle: Abel is down too!

Sound: Dang!

The ref begins a standing ten count as the two men lay on the mat. The two competitors lay still until five, when the crowd roars with approval as Drew is the first to move. Abel also slowly gets to his feet and is onset by Drew.

Hostyle: Drew with a fighting comeback now! Lefts! Rights! Drew with the whip off the rope- FLAPJACK! Abel is clutching his back as he gets up- FAITH HOPS THE ROPES! SHE CHARGES ABEL AND HE SLIDES OUT OF THE RING!

Sound: I’m glad we didn’t have to watch Abel demolish a girl! Imagine the negative image that would send to the world!

Hostyle: Abel think's he's clever but look! Abel forgot about Doc! Doc is moving-

Sound: Maybe hobbling.

Hostyle: Towards Abel! He's right behind him! Doc's tapped him on the shoulder! LOOK AT THAT LOOK! ABEL IS PALE AS A GHOST!

Sound: Check the ring, Hostyle! Do your job!

Hostyle: Austin has tired of waiting! He's hopped the ropes and BLINDSIDES Drew! Austin is taking it to Drew now! Abel is trying to avoid Doc still! Austin pulls back- Enzugiri! Faith charges Austin- Knee to the back! She goes for a punch and Austin ducks, flipping her over the top! Faith lands on the apron!

Sound: Great. Now we have to watch her cry and pretend to care and tell her we'll buy her something we wont. Good job, Chris.

Hostyle: Abel is still backing away from Doc! Austin moves in for the pin on Drew! He's not the legal man though and- OH!

Sound: SMART!

Just as Doc gets close Abel looks in the ring and pulls Austin off of Drew and out of the ring. Abel then quickly slides into the ring and immediately pins Drew.

Hostyle: ABEL WITH THE PIN! ONE, TWO, NO! DREW KICKS OUT!

Sound: Improbable!

Hostyle: Doc lays off, his grudge isn’t with Austin! Abel is frustrated! He stands and drops an elbow on Drew! Another pin attempt- NO! Now Austin pulls Abel off! This team is falling apart fast!

Sound: I blame you, this is clearly your fault.

Hostyle: Austin yells at Abel! Abel is yelling back! They both enter the ring! Abel pushed Austin- RIGHT OUT OF THE WAY OF A DREW SWEEPING KICK!

Sound: Curse this amazing luck for Austin!

Hostyle: Austin quickly hops over the ropes! He reaches over and tags Abel blindly and hops back in! Abel rolls out of the ring! Austin with another blindside knee to Drew! Austin whips Drew-

Sound: BAD IDEA, CHRIS!

Hostyle: Blind tag by Faith! Austin charges the corner- DREW DUCKS! Austin goes sternum first this time! Drew rolls out of the ring! Faith hops the ropes! She walks up to Austin- HAYMAKER! NO!

Sound: That was instinct!

Hostyle: Austin ducks! Faith spins- AUSTIN CATCHES HER! DRAGON SUPLEX

Sound: WITH A BRIDGE! BEAUTIFUL!

Hostyle: AUSTIN WITH THE PIN! ONE, TWO, THREE! ITS OVER!

Cherry: Here is your winners Chris Austin and Abel Steeeeeeeele!

Chris Austin & Abel Steele (4.18aps + 0.00aps + 0.75avs = 4.93)

Drew Michaels & Faith (2.75aps + 0.00aps + 0.25avs = 3.00)

Drew gets his wits about him and realizes he is in front of Abel Steele. Abel pulls his brass knuckles out from his trunks and places them on his hand, oblivious to the angry John Derrick approaching him from behind. Meanwhile, in the ring, Austin rolls out of the pin and grabs the referee by the collar.

Hostyle: Abel thinks he can intimidate Drew with that but look at Austin! He's furious! He was demanding a slower count!

Austin begins yelling at the ref about how that was supposed to be Drew Michaels.

Sound: Austin is such a technician that he pinned Faith out of reflex it looks like! He's livid!

Hostyle: Abel is still trying to intimidate Drew with those knuckles! Drew points behind him- Abel turns and faces Doc! Abel moves back into the ring- AND THERE IS AUSTIN! FAITH BEGINS TO MOVE!

Austin pushes Abel and yells at his partner, saying that this is his fault too. Abel looks and realizes hes slowly becoming surrounded on all sides and backs out of the rear end of the ring.

Hostyle: Austin is screaming at Drew! He's screaming at Abel! He's yelling at the referee! Austin has snapped! Abel ducks out on the other side of the ropes and Doc gives chase, but Abel escapes through the crowd!

Sound: And Austin wants Drew back in the ring! He's telling the ref to restart the match, but Drew wouldn't go for that because he's a coward!

Hostyle: Drew is many things, a coward is not one of them! Drew is taking the higher road here and exiting up the ramp! Let Austin kick and scream all he wants but this match didn’t solve anything! This drama will continue!

We fade into the darkened locker room of GSW, where Leviticus and Jonathon King are preparing for their match. King gingerly unwraps the bandage around his chest, hissing as he jostles his bruised ribs. Leviticus looks up, concerned.

Leviticus: Are you sure you're up for this? You look pretty beat up.

King: Am I ready for this? Who knows, but I'm sure as hell not gonna back out. We need this.

Leviticus: It certainly wouldn't hurt getting some gold around our waists. Finally get recognized by these FMW corporate thugs.

King: Finally make our impact, bring the name of GSW fresh into everyone’s mind.

Leviticus: It's more than just appearances too, King. It's mentality. You know as well as we do each week, FMW doesn't respect us, but that can change! If we win tonight they won't have a choice.

King: You really think we can earn their respect with a single victory?

Leviticus: No. We wont earn it, we’ll take it. First the Tag belts, then what’s next. We’ll have FMW on it’s toes finally.

King: This could really be our defining moment, To really elevate the Golden Name of GSW!

Leviticus: I agree, we can’t just do what we’ve been doing up to this point, we need to try something different, and I have an idea…

Leviticus slowly reaches across to King’s position in the locker room and gently whispers his ideas to his GSW brethren, slowly the unadorned face of Jonathan King would darken as he began to form a devilish smirk from his lips.

King:To GSW!!

Both men exchange glances and reach forth and shake hands as they swiftly leave their locker room and head down the hallways to begin their match.

Last edited by Leon Caprice on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:26 pm

How great of a challenge is it to be in a title match.

When you demand more that your best to overcome the champion.

When it’s time to make or break as there may never be another shot.

Yet when you speak about the challenge of tag team gold it’s a completely different story.

When normal wrestling styles mean nothing.

When all that matters is how well you get on with your partner and how well you can both read the game.

Looking back at successful teams of the past:

From the likes of the Social Connection.

To SPARTA

To Cancer

To HavOc

To Crash Scene

To The Wayward Sons

Who will seize the moment tonight and attempt to etch their team into FMW’s history.

Which team has the greatest desire?

It’s time to find out…

AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS Fmwtt_match_ani

The match broadcast comes back with the sound of Enemies of Reality by Nevermore blasting through the arena as Buster Cherry begins his announcements

Cherry: The following contest is a triple-threat tag team match for the FMW TAG TEAM TITLES! Introducing first already in the ring the team of Bobino and Slegna, they are The COMEBACK KIDS!

As Bobino pep-talks Slegna, a familiar guitar rift followed by the hard bass of the drums can be heard blaring over the PA. The lights in the arena turned to blue and a white and blue strobe starts flashing in rhythm with the rift. Speak by Godsmack picks up while the strobes start oozing between numerous colors, signalling the arrival of the FMW Tag Team Champions.

Cherry: Introducing next, the champions: first; from Austin, Texas and Eternity City; at a combined weight of 494 pounds, they are the Current FMW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, They are DAMIEN INFERNO AND NICHOLAS GRAY!!!

The Champions walk out to a roar from the crowd as the swiftly direct their attention to their opponents in the ring. Gradually making their way down the ramp they reach the edge of the ring and begin to climb the skirts to stand on the outside of the ring.

Hostyle: Holy! GSW just appeared from the ringside seating area and they have attacked the champions from behind!!

Sound: Jonathan King seems to be leading the charge, pounding the stuffing out of Gray. Some morals he has!

Inferno and Gray, both disoriented, scramble to their feet and high tail it to the ring as a furious King and Leviticus give chase. The champions slide into the ring and they are greeted by Slegna and Bobino. The whole match becomes a six man brawl, as GSW work over Gray and The Comeback Kids stomp away at Inferno.

Hostyle: This isn’t looking good for the champions and it’s getting worse by the second. GSW bounce Gray off the ropes into a double back body drop and Gray rolls out of the ring. The Comeback Kids are now being assisted by GSW as Inferno is lifted by each man and tossed out, landing hard beside his partner!

Sound: This is nowhere near a Sound start to the Main Event of Ammunition! The match itself is elimination rules and every man for himself! The cock-jockeys will learn! At least Inferno and Gray are out of harm’s way.

Hostyle: Not quite, as it seems that Bobino is going out after them, but GSW stop that quickly! Now it’s GSW against the unlikely duo of The Comeback Kids.

As the bell rings, Inferno and Nicholas Gray regroup as GSW are quickly taking control of the match. Slegna is taken down by a double clothesline from GSW, and as Bobino goes to Slegna’s aid, GSW greet him with stereo right hands. Inferno and Gray rise up with glares of hate on their face, and sneakily split up, lurking to opposite sides of the ring. After the ref gets Jonathan King to the apron, Leviticus works over Bobino with a quick backdrop, but Slegna levels him with a running shoudlerblock allowing Bobino to retreat to the apron as well. As both sides offer encouragement, neither seems to notice that the champions are getting in position for something.

Hostyle: The referee has finally got this match under control, and Slegna is overwhelming Leviticus right now. Slegna presses Leviticus above his head, and drop him face first across the top turnbuckle!

Sound: That is how The Comeback Kids can win this thing, high impact. But the champions look like they are making a move…

Hostyle: Well, one of them has to get in the ring, triple threat rules.

Sound: You obviously don’t know much about them.

Hostyle: How so?

Sound: Just watch…yes!

Leviticus is clotheslined over the top rope and champions immediately go to work, Inferno climbs in and immediately delivering a big boot flooring Slegna. As Slegna gets to his feet, Gray bursts in with a running knee to the temple. Slegna goes down as Bobino protests that both men are in the ring.

Sound: Did you see how quick they made an impact? These two have told me that their chemistry is immeasurable. Leviticus comes back in but Inferno sees him coming and lifts him up for a big move, Gray climbs the top rope, it’s time for some doubles action.

Hostyle: And Gray files in../ Emotional Crash of Your Worst Nightmare CONNECTS!!! Jesus. But Slegna! Double Clotheslines take down the champions and Jonathan King has tagged himself in as Slegna got close to him. That’s within the rules, you can tag anyone in except your own partner.

Inferno goes to the apron as Gray tries to recover. Jonathan King quickly goes for him but Gray counters, exploding into King with an yakuza kick. As Gray goes to inflict more damage, Bobino enters the ring to make the third man in. Bobino wastes no time, tossing Gray halfway across the ring with a release German Suplex. Inferno cringes as his partner lands face and torso first. Bobino continues on as he covers King, only getting two. Bobino mounts King and rains down blows, as Gray gets some encouragement from Inferno. Leviticus and Slegna, who’ve recovered cheer on their partners.

Hostyle: Bobino is trying to make up for lost momentum from Ultimatum now, and Jonathan King is unwillingly playing his part. Gray is waiting for his moment, and he’s in with a blindingly quick superkick to a kneeling Bobino. Jonathan King is up now and Gray gets in a Snap Suplex onto him.

Sound: Gray really stepping it up now, wrestling beyond his past abilities, we may be seeing a rejuvenation of Gray! He has King by the head, but the GSW brawler quickly counters with an arm wrench into a couple of demolishing shoulder blocks, really trying to put himself in control this match!

Hostyle: King is back in control and he Irish Whips Gray…no, Gray reverses and sends King to Inferno’s direction! Blind tag by Inferno and the ref saw it! King feels it and swings for Damien and Inferno ducks, and quickly guillotines King on the ropes sending him to Gray and he drops him with a sound superkick. Damien quickly joins Gray and it looks like another doubles move coming up! Death From Above, Motherfucker CONNECTS!! What a 450 Splash by Gray!! He is in the best form of his career!!

Sound: 1) Don’t ever say sound again 2) It’s just a couple of spot-monkeys right there. No sound wrestling, just unnecessary high risk moves.

Hostyle: Well they are displaying the attributes of defending champions, but here’s the cover by Inferno, and Leviticus stops it quickly. Gray goes for Leviticus and Leviticus ducks a clothesline attempt and drops Gray with a spear!

Sound: Gray just fell out of the ring and Bobino is on Leviticus, the ref can’t control this for much longer, as if he was controlling anything besides his hairstyle.

Hostyle: Gray has cleared the ring and so has Leviticus. Bobino trying to gain control of Inferno, but Inferno won’t allow it for long. Bobino strikes with an enzuigiri, staggering Inferno. King is back up, although sluggishly and wildly swings for Bobino, dropping him with a right hand. King is now on Inferno and he whips him into the turnbuckle hard. Inferno staggers towards King and King tilt-a-whirls him into a piledriver! Bobino making a move now and he shoots a roll-up! One, Two, KING KICKS OUT!!

Sound: I hate these GSW guys, in so many matches yet they always end up being cannon fodder. Anyway Inferno is trying to shake the cobwebs loose now.

Hostyle: King is back up and Bobino dumps him out of the ring. Gray goes for him but Leviticus cuts him off at the pass. Bobino goes for an armdrag, but Inferno counters with one of his own. Bobino is back up and Inferno goes down from a headlock takeover, but Inferno with the strength to counter and Bobino frees himself from the grapple. Bobino charges again…

Sound: A Massive uppercut rocks Bobino! That loosened some molars no doubt! Inferno sets up Bobino, YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE CONNECTS!! We’ve got a cover but the ref is occupied trying to keep Leviticus and Gray apart! Inferno now giving an earful to the ref.

Hostyle: Uh-Oh, Slegna has entered the ring, and Inferno doesn’t know it yet.

Sound: Here comes the cheap shot!

Hostyle: Got to take whatever opportunity you get.

Sound: Shut it Hostyle it’s called wrestling, not blindsighting! Slegna has Damien now in a suplex grapple and he drops him with an impressive T-bone Suplex! That’s close to 50 pounds more than himself that he just demolished! Dammit, Gray get in there!

Hostyle: Gray sees his partner being stalked by Slegna and he charges in, firing off stiff kicks to the leg, but Slegna swats him away!

Sound: Gray is tenacious, though he keeps coming!

Hostyle: My God, Gray just got flattened by a STF from Slegna!

Gray lies rather motionless as the ref just shrugs his shoulders seemingly not caring about having control over the match. GSW enter as Slegna helps Bobino to his feet. The Comeback Kids and GSW look on as the champions have rolled to the floor in a heap. Both Leviticus and King quickly charge at Slegna but Bobino is there to fight them off. After a couple of strong right hands from Bobino, Jonathan King has rolled away from Slegna while Leviticus is surprisingly holding his own with Slegna, taking him to the mat with a DDT. Bobino backs King into a corner and tees off on him with chops as Leviticus goes airborne on a rising Slegna, who catches him in mid air during a crossbody attempt.

Hostyle: Leviticus looks in trouble now as King and Bobino trade chops. Slegna gives Leviticus a fishermans suplex and goes for a cover, which King quickly stops. Bobino snatches away King and they now end up outside of the ring brawling away. Wait, why do Gray and Inferno have a chair each?

Sound: An added treat! Ultraviolence! I knew the champs were too nice to be good guys. It’s clobbering time!

Hostyle: Slegna has Leviticus in a bad way, he’s looking for The Oracle at Delphi but Leviticus rakes the eyes! Inferno goes in with the chair and the ref catches him! He takes the chair from Inferno, who oddly didn’t put up much of a fight during it.

Sound: I think we are about to find out why…

As Leviticus regroups and the ref rids the ring of the chair, Gray tosses the chair to Inferno who catches it, then tosses it to Slegna. Slegna catches it and Inferno blasts the chair back into the face of Slegna with a massive big boot as Gray charges in with a synchronized legsweep for good measure. Slegna falls with a hard thud as Leviticus tosses Gray out of the ring with a Fireman’s Carry type takeover. Inferno goes for Leviticus, who counters a clothesline with a hangman’s neckbreaker.

Hostyle: Dammit, Fuck You, Motherfucker!! By Inferno and Gray, a bit ultravoilent, but effective none the less, the plan seems to be working! Slegna looks out of it, and meanwhile King just tossed Bobino into the steps hard! Leviticus is pulling Slegna into position and he’s going up top.

Sound: Oh my GOSH, was that a HOG SPLASH!! onto Slegna! Leviticus with an embarrassing cover…1, 2, 3!!!

Cherry: SLEGNA HAS BEEN PINNED BY LEVITICUS, THEREFORE THE TEAM OF THE COMEBACK KIDS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!

Hostyle: Down to GSW and the current champs and the winning team takes home the gold.

Sound: Lets just hold the broadcast on Leviticus’s last move. A HOG SPLASH, SERIOUSLY THAT GUY NEEDS TO UPDATE HIS MOVESET!!!

Hostyle: Bobino has now realized that they are out, and he looks dejected. GSW and the champions regroup to their parts of the ring. Looks like Leviticus and Gray are going to begin this. It’s a whole new fight in a sense.

Sound: I like the champions in this one. They’ve picked their spots all match, nailing their opponents with tandem offense at every chance. Eventually that takes a toll, even if GSW may be the more battle-hardened team.

Hostyle: Leviticus may not agree as he floors Gray with some swift punches. He didn’t hold anything back with those!

Sound: I like the Gray Inferno, but sometimes a punch to the face does say all that needs to be said. Gray is a bit dazed now. Leviticus has Gray and drops him with a powerbomb!

Leviticus covers and only gets two as Gray tries to get to Inferno’s outstretched hand. Leviticus stops him and Gray tries to kick away. He gets free but Leviticus stops the tag with an elbow drop to Gray, much to the crowd’s disappointment. Leviticus then lands a hard kick to the back of Gray’s head before yanking him off the ring. He goes for an Irish Whip and Gray reverses. Gray takes off a few steps later and catches a confused Leviticus from behind with a low clothesline to the legs. Gray then runs and springboards off the middle rope, catching Leviticus with a Reverse Crossbody splash.

Sound: The spot monkey showing off one of his tricks. Effective though.

Hostyle: Now Gray can finally make that tag to Inferno, but that move took more out of him than I thought. Leviticus is going to his corner, and King’s waiting.

Sound: Gray tags Inferno in!

Hostyle: Jonathan King is in right after!

A hotly-contested back and forth ensues as Leviticus and Gray pull themselves up to watch Inferno and King go at it. King gets the upper hand as he takes down Inferno with a quick Money Shot. Inferno scrambles to his feet, reversing a King lariat into a dangerous overhead grapple hold. As Inferno goes to set up for another Your Worst Nightmare, Leviticus interjects himself and destroys Inferno’s intentions with another Money Shot. Gray then enters and goes after Leviticus. For the most part Leviticus controls Gray with various kicks and punches, until Gray catches one of the kicks and turns it into a Capture Bomb.

Hostyle: Everything has broken down here and now Gray and Leviticus are out here in front of us, Gray gaining the upper hand after the high impact inside the ring.

Sound: Who cares? Leviticus illegally interfered and that shit just ain’t right!

Hostyle: It’s more right than what he finished Slegna off with.

Sound: No, don’t go there again, he should be fired for that alone.

Hostyle: Jonathan King has his bearings now, and rocks a kneeling Inferno with The Broken Crown!! Cover! 1, 2, Kickout by Inferno!

As King throws Inferno into the corner and pounds away, Leviticus regains control, ramming Gray’s face into the announce table. Leviticus goes for it again but Gray counters with an elbow to the gut and a Wrist-Clutch Exploder suplex onto the ringside floor. Gray, still a bit dazed, quickly scrambles back onto the apron waiting for a tag.

Sound: Holy shit, Gray fucked Leviticus up big time!

Hostyle: King going for Money Talks, but Inferno gets down from his predicament. Inferno sets up for a Welcome To My Nightmare, but King gets out of it, shoving Inferno away towards the ropes.

Sound: Blind Tag by Gray!

Hostyle: I don’t think King saw it!

Gray waits for his moment as King doubles over Inferno with a forearm to the gut, and sets up for Money Talks again, while the ref tries to wave it off saying that Inferno isn’t the legal man. Just before King lifts Inferno…

Gray springs into action as King is finalizing the grapple. He staggers King into the corner with a jumping enzuigiri, which frees Inferno. As Leviticus begins to enter the ring, Inferno unleashes on Jonathan King while Gray stops Leviticus in his tracks with TIME’S JUDGEMENT!! Leviticus is motionless on the ropes and apron.

Hostyle: Inferno fires off some strong punching combos and King is knocked for a loop after the final uppercut! Inferno steps back and waits for a dazed King to stumble out to him. Inferno with a kick to the gut…

Inferno lifts for a Powerbomb and Gray hurriedly races to the nearest turnbuckle. Gray leaps and CONNECTS with a Emotional Crash and Inferno follows through with a weighted powerbomb. A very sizable portion of the crowd goes nuts as King’s body goes limp as it hits the canvas.

Hostyle: HOLY SHIT!

Sound: Emotional Crash of Your Worst Nightmare ! King’s done for!

Hostyle: Gray with the cover, ONE, TWO, THREE!! Leviticus was too late! The Champions have retained!!

Buster: And your winners of the match and STILL THE FMW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… DAMIEN INFERNO AND NICHOLAS GRAY!!!

Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray (4.04 aps + 3.98 aps + 0.5 avs = 8.52 total)
Leviticus and Jonathan King (3.86 aps + 3.60 aps + 0.55 avs = 8.01 total)
Bobino and Slegnadamus(3.12 aps + 0.00 aps + 0.05 avs = 3.17 total)

“Speak” by Godsmack begins to play as Gray and Inferno exit the ring as Leviticus goes after them. The referee raises Gray’s and Inferno’s hand as they smile at their accomplishment.

Hostyle: Gray Inferno has cost GSW again, and the champions have really begun to cement a strong reign in FMW.

Sound: I am surprised at how well Inferno and Nicholas Gray worked with less tagging experience than their opponents, their timing was exceptional. Great job by all, but Gray and Inferno looked like they’ve been tagging their whole life. Those double’s moves were soundly executed and their initiative to bring in chairs as a distraction was a master plan. They are true Champions!

Hostyle: You do have a point. They executed as well as I had ever seen, and they will be a hard team to beat from now on.

Sound: This will be a long reign mark my words.

Hostyle: Well that is it for this week’s airing of FMW’s AMMUNITION! We hope you enjoyed it. Buenas Noches A Todos!!

has been a presentation of

AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS Newfmwlogo1stdraft

Last edited by Leon Caprice on Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Caprice

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:32 pm

OOC: And thats it!

Sorry for the delay, there was some staffing problems and we will look to recruit NEW staff members very soon, so please consider this if you do or don't have past experience in match writer or segment writing.

Anyway as you know this is my first Cycle Show so please be nice, but give constructive feedback please.

And above all else...enjoy the read.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:57 pm

Quote :
    Won't:
    • Tap out. He’d rather pass out

Fantastic match... until the end. Don't feel I deserved to win - this isn't sour grapes on my part, believe me - but Eastwood wouldn't have tapped. Not after the comparatively small beating he'd took. And it's not like the writer didn't read Eastwood's bio; there were moves in that match I haven't seen written since my debut. I'm just a little irritated then that ruined the end of what was a fantastic match.

And the TNA reference was gold.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:12 pm

IC: That's right! That's right, motherfuckers! I fuckin' said GSW would walk out empty-fuckin'-handed. I said me and Nick would come out with the tag belts in hand. Leviticus and King just can't seem to catch a break, and it fuckin' hilarious. You sons-o'-bitches preach about ya'll's superior organization and superior talent. All I saw after that match was a couple of dumbfucks who just got their asses kicked.

How's it feel, boys? That's three times ya'll missed out on the tag titles, and twice to me and Nick. How's it fuckin' feel?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:45 pm

Easty wrote:
Quote :
    Won't:

Fantastic match... until the end. Don't feel I deserved to win - this isn't sour grapes on my part, believe me - but Eastwood wouldn't have tapped. Not after the comparatively small beating he'd took. And it's not like the writer didn't read Eastwood's bio; there were moves in that match I haven't seen written since my debut. I'm just a little irritated then that ruined the end of what was a fantastic match.

OOC: Here's the deal with this. As was noted in a thread long ago, the writers aren't going to accept the "I don't tap" thing as a legitimate stipulation. For some characters, their primary finisher is a submission, and being unable to use their finisher effectively isn't really fair to them. My finisher is a submission, and I haven't actually gotten to use it in several shows because the matches chosen haven't been conducive to submission holds. I've done the "fuck it, they're tapping anyway" thing before. I thought it was for you, since it was a tag match (I remember, because several GSW members were guffawing about it) and you're in The Pack which has been in several tag matches. On reflection, I think it might have been Inferno. In any case, I heard no complaints afterwards. Nor were there any complaints about it when Slegna posted this:

Quote :
It should be noted that many people list "Tap out, So-and-so would rather pass out than tap" under Won't. I want you to think about that for a second. Then, if you were considering writing that down for your character, slap yourself as hard as you possibly can. Do you know how stupid that sounds? There are reasons why MMA fighters tap, that's because they'll probably lose their limbs if they don't tap out. It's not an issue of pride here, it's an issue of stupidity. Besides, if you want to go ahead and put that down as part of your info, the writers of your eventual match will probably have you tapping out to a wristlock.

So yes, I saw that and yes I ignored it. I thought I had fair enough reasons to do so.
Back to top Go down
Slegna
Pokeleague Master
Pokeleague Master
Slegna

Rep : 11

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Edible14 wrote:
Easty wrote:
Quote :
    Won't:

OOC: Here's the deal with this. As was noted in a thread long ago, the writers aren't going to accept the "I don't tap" thing as a legitimate stipulation. For some characters, their primary finisher is a submission, and being unable to use their finisher effectively isn't really fair to them. My finisher is a submission, and I haven't actually gotten to use it in several shows because the matches chosen haven't been conducive to submission holds. I've done the "fuck it, they're tapping anyway" thing before. I thought it was for you, since it was a tag match (I remember, because several GSW members were guffawing about it) and you're in The Pack which has been in several tag matches. On reflection, I think it might have been Inferno. In any case, I heard no complaints afterwards. Nor were there any complaints about it when Slegna posted this:

Quote :
It should be noted that many people list "Tap out, So-and-so would rather pass out than tap" under Won't. I want you to think about that for a second. Then, if you were considering writing that down for your character, slap yourself as hard as you possibly can. Do you know how stupid that sounds? There are reasons why MMA fighters tap, that's because they'll probably lose their limbs if they don't tap out. It's not an issue of pride here, it's an issue of stupidity. Besides, if you want to go ahead and put that down as part of your info, the writers of your eventual match will probably have you tapping out to a wristlock.

So yes, I saw that and yes I ignored it. I thought I had fair enough reasons to do so.

In Jake's defense, his info was before I posted that in the commandments.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Slegna wrote:

In Jake's defense, his info was before I posted that in the commandments.

I know that, but I guess I assume that everyone saw that, and if they disagreed with it it should have been noted then. Perhaps that's a bit presumptuous on my part. Not everyone reads every post on this forum until the purple circles go away. In any case...

If Easty or Inferno or anybody else would like to dispute the idea that the writers should just ignore that request, now is as good a time as any I suppose. Again, I can only say that when I wrote the match, I was under the impression that it was okay to just ignore it. If anyone here disagrees, I'd like to hear it and I'd like to have a debate over it...

In the OOC thread. Less threadjacking that way.

Back to the show. I liked it, if not its timeliness. As Leon noted, we're in need of writers. So if you think you've got the time, creativity and energy to write a 3-5 page match every few weeks, it would be a tremendous boost. Right now, the head writers of both shows are quite taxed, and to be honest I have been too (I wrote 4 matches between the two shows this cycle, 4.5 for Ultimatum). So please shoot a PM towards Leon and Nick, or even post in this thread if you think match writing sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:21 pm

As a head writer myself (and someone who's done both LPW and FMW head writing at the same time), I know exactly how taxing the job can be. I know how much easier the job becomes when you have a reliable staff, and the people to back you up. That being said, match writing is very, very easy. In fact, a lot of the time, it's more straight forward than writing segments. It's anything any reliable person can do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:23 am

OOC: Decent show, Leon's first go as HW was a bit slow but the finished product was quite sufficient. Haven't read the last match yet but it looks very interesting. Not sure why the votes were halved but whatever.

Also, I too find the whole "never tap out" thing to be stupid and I say this possessing a submission finisher and having never seen Austin win via tapout (before you ask, he has tapped out before) it kinda limits the opponent, the writer and such. Besides, say you find yourself in an Ultimate Submission match or something, and you end up losing. What are you gonna do, just pass out like 2-3 times in a totally unrealistic manner?

Anyway, the show looks solid. And more writers are needed. I hope others step up especially since I'll be SIGNIFICANTLY limited past segments and ratings for the foreseeable future.

Onward!

IC:

Good Mo...

Good Morning... *sighs*

Good Morning Class.

I just... Faith. I did not want to pin you. I apologize that it came to that situation. I just...

That wasn't supposed to happen.

Class Dismissed... just all of you get the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Quinn

Ryu Quinn

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:02 am

You've still got it.

*clap clap clap clap clap*

You've still got it.

OOC: Great show! Man, 0.9 difference, haha. It was an awesome match. I'll just have to try harder next time around!
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:23 am

Don't patronize me. There was never any doubt as to whether or not I've still got it. Get it?
Back to top Go down
Ryu Quinn

Ryu Quinn

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:20 am

Yes I've got it.

Lord, I love doing that. Wrestling customs are so much fun, are they not?

David, you won the match and I commend you on that... but what happened to the whole "You and Osiris are going to lose... badly" approach. With that statement, I expected a dominant win and instead all I got was a competitive match. But I get it, I get it. We're wrestlers. We're supposed to talk big.

You managed to defeat Osiris and, technically, me. I'd offer to shake your hand but you'd just shake your head.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:17 am

Ooc: My opinion on the whole "will not tap" thing is that with some people, it's not about the injury that could be sustained. It's about stubbornness. At least in Damien's case, he would prefer a broken arm or leg or such over a sign of weakness such as tapping out.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:49 am

Anwyl: Veteran or not, NOBODY interrupts me during a rant. But then again, I am glad you stepped in, because I have the chance to prove I am the FUTURE! and that I am here to stay. I am no waste of millions, I will be the maker of billions. I will be the one to bring this company to new heights.

Alex O'Rion, you are the past. I am always looking forward, the future bring new exciting things. I AM THAT FUTURE!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:32 am

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: Veteran or not, NOBODY interrupts me during a rant. But then again, I am glad you stepped in, because I have the chance to prove I am the FUTURE! and that I am here to stay. I am no waste of millions, I will be the maker of billions. I will be the one to bring this company to new heights.

Alex O'Rion, you are the past. I am always looking forward, the future bring new exciting things. I AM THAT FUTURE!

You're insufferable...
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:41 am

Damien wrote:
Ooc: My opinion on the whole "will not tap" thing is that with some people, it's not about the injury that could be sustained. It's about stubbornness. At least in Damien's case, he would prefer a broken arm or leg or such over a sign of weakness such as tapping out.

OOC: Yes, it makes far more sense to have your character suffer through broken bones, concussions, or even brain damage and temporarily, or permanently, put your career on a halt. Cant look 'weak' though. Nobody has ever lost a match to submission.

Submissions happen guys. its not like everyone is tapping out all over the place willy nilly every show.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:49 am

MPD wrote:
Anwyl wrote:

You're insufferable...

Why the fuck am I agreein' with you so god damn often lately?
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:43 am

the nick bryson wrote:
Damien wrote:

OOC: Yes, it makes far more sense to have your character suffer through broken bones, concussions, or even brain damage and temporarily, or permanently, put your career on a halt. Cant look 'weak' though. Nobody has ever lost a match to submission.

Submissions happen guys. its not like everyone is tapping out all over the place willy nilly every show.

Yeah but, as Damien said, it's about stubbornness - or in the case of Eastwood, stupidity. He literally is too dense to realise he is in pain until his body collapses on him.

However, not gonna go all ragequit - I know how to work through it.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:15 am

OOC: What Easty said. But eh. I got over it.
Back to top Go down
David GS

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Ryu Quinn wrote:
Yes I've got it.

Lord, I love doing that. Wrestling customs are so much fun, are they not?

David, you won the match and I commend you on that... but what happened to the whole "You and Osiris are going to lose... badly" approach. With that statement, I expected a dominant win and instead all I got was a competitive match. But I get it, I get it. We're wrestlers. We're supposed to talk big.

You managed to defeat Osiris and, technically, me. I'd offer to shake your hand but you'd just shake your head.

I don't know, I'd say dropping you like a bag of dirt before making him tap out conveyed the desired message quite nicely. And given how condescending your tone always seems to be, you're right - if offered, I probably wouldn't shake your hand.

Good match, though.
Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:05 pm

OOC: Thing is that because you're so close to your characters, you don't like showing weakness.

I get that. But remember that this in an interactive story and that to develop your character, you need to show weakness.

Don't take it personally. It isn't.

Overall, despite the wait, a very good show. One of the better shows in a while.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:36 pm

The sweat drips from my brow, my hand runs through my matted hair and I have a far away look in my eye.

In case you don't know, I accidentally pinned a woman all the while fighting off an insufferable mongrel that constantly tried and failed to one up yours truly.

Oh and Drew Michaels got lucky again. Surprise, surprise.

But the big story in the locker room are the hushed murmurs I've heard about the news I received about 35 seconds before I hit the ring. I'm not going to repeat it.

But I honestly... I honestly don't know what to say. How to feel, where to go, what to do... all of this escapes me at this moment. I sigh heavily and go to stand up, grab a shower and put on my streets before heading to the next show...

No.

I have to go home. I shouldn't have left in the first place.

I shouldn't have fucking left. Ironically enough, I can't bring myself to stand up. I'm not dizzy, light-headed but... I just do not want to leave. I have no choice though.

I have no choice. I'm going home. I'm going to where I should have stayed.

Stupid, Chris. STUPID.

Damn this all to hell. I just fucked up.

Back to top Go down
iDeAndes

Rep : -13

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: RAMPAGE!
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Chris I...

If you need any thing, give me a ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS   AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMMUNITION 14.1 RESULTS
Page 1 of 1