Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS

Go down 
+4
Hannibal Frost
Leviticastform
Damien
Edible14
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:44 pm

I'm a mover and a shaker
The oppressor, stimulator
I'm a coward I'm a fighter
I'm everything, you are me, I am you

Everything is breaking,
No mistaking,
It's all changing,
Tear it down, watch it all start burning
All that's done is done, just let it lie

It's revelation, celebration, graduation
Times collide watch the world awaken
All the past regrets from days gone by
Let it go, let it die

Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS Ammunition-1

Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS 300px-HP_Pavilion

Hostyle: Hello everyone and welcome to beautiful San Jose, California! I am your play by play man, Hostyle, and with me as always is the ever-grumpy Dalby Sound.

Sound: That’s me.

Hostyle: We’ve got a great crowd tonight, and they have a great show in store. You can see as we pan out, there’s a number of Chris Austin signs out there. Chris isn’t usually the most popular superstar, well, because he’s kind of a jerk. But we happen to be in his hometown tonight!

Sound: And you know… the rumor mill, it is swirling. Chris Austin, according to some internet rumors, is contemplating retirement! The man is already in the FMC tournament, and he’s the odds-on favorite. And he’s considering walking away. Puzzling.

Hostyle: From what we understand, Austin will be addressing those rumors tonight, as he is in the building. And if he’s staying, you can be sure he’ll be scouting some of his tournament competition just as he did last week.

Sound: Well, there’s plenty to scout. Tonight, we’ve got two qualifiers, both triple threat matches. In one, we’ve got Leviticus, taking on relative newcomers Adam Smith and Dazz Andrews.

Hostyle: In the other, we’ve got Abel Steele, John Derrick and Alex O’Rion vying for a coveted spot at the top title in FMW.

Sound: I’m calling it now. Levi and Steele. Those two are on top of their game, and nobody can beat ‘em.

Hostyle: We shall see soon enough. And in tournament preview of sorts, Harlequin will tag up with Derek Levy to take on the remnants of the Sons of Attrition, Leon Caprice and Hannibal Frost.

Sound: All 4 men in the tournament. Leon earned his way. Hannibal was basically given his shot, but their opponents came by their spots… in rather weird ways. Harlequin attacked Levy and Smith last week in their match, choosing at random to put Levy through. Harlequin then attacked his opponents before his match, causing him to advance via countout.

Hostyle: There’s been a whole lot of controversy over that. What more could Harlequin have up his sleeve tonight?

Sound: That guy? You never know. That’s what makes him deadly.

Hostyle: We’ve also got the two title matches, and a #1 contender’s match. The television title will be defended against… Smoochy Da Frog!

Sound: Ugh. Why must FMW parade these types of clowns on this show? I thought Bryson was taking all of those disgraces over to Anarchy?

Hostyle: Our main event tonight is the tag team championship match. For a long time, the Pack has sought to establish themselves as a threat, and they’ve done so the last few shows. They’ve been a menace to everyone in FMW. And now, the tag champs have had enough. The Gray Inferno is putting up the belts, in our main event.

Sound: That’s going to be a good one. The Inferno is on a roll, but can they keep it up tonight?

Hostyle: We’ve also got Skyler Striker seeking to earn his C4 Title opportunity against Anwyl, but he’ll have to overcome one of FMW’s newest signees, Antonio Grimelli.

Sound: I don’t know much about the kid, other than he’s supposedly thought highly of by the scouts. So, we’ll see with him.

Hostyle: In fact… we’ll find out right now!

The crowd is elated as We Owe This To Ourselves by Anberlin blasts through the speakers signaling the arrival of the returning Skyler Striker. He rushes out and throws his arms up atop the ramp before making his way down.

Hostyle: Skyler Striker's up and down past seemingly hasn't stopped his return at all as these fans are clearly excited to see him back! The former Abandoned and Tag champion now has his sights on earning a shot at a new gold, the C-4 championship, with this match tonight!

Sound: I'm hoping this new guy demolishes his hopes and dreams. That would really just make me happy.

As Skyler hits the ring his music fades out and is replaced by Elephant Gun by Beirut. The crowd boos the oncoming monsterous Antonio Grimelli, whos focus remains completely on Skyler as he makes his way down the ramp.

Sound: This guy looks like he will literally break Skyler.

Hostyle: Honest assesment makes it seem fairly probable.

Sound: I'd put money on it, but theres no thrill in guaranteed money.

Hostyle: I wouldn't count Skyler out yet.

Grimelli steps over the ropes as he enters the ring from the apron, staring at Skyler. The veteran smirks as he keeps himself limber, leaning against the ropes and stretching, before the two meet as the bell sounds.

Right away Grimelli lunges forward to try and grapple the smaller Skyler center ring, but Skyler is quick to duck and move forward, landing some ferocious kicks to the back of the knee and the lower back of Grimelli.

Hostyle: Skyler trying to use his speed to take care of his opponent today. A smart move as he gives up considerable size to the newcomer.

Sound: Its not like chopping down a tree, Hostyle. You know this.

Hostyle: Skyler doesnt seem to believe you as he continues his assault. He leaps off the ropes for a flying forearm into the back of his opponents head and he's got Grimelli down! Cover, one- NO! Grimelli throws him off with force!

Sound: Skyler was getting a little anxious there, Hostyle. He should know better than that.

Hostyle: Skyler is shooting up now, rushing forward- enzugiri! Bulldog! Skyler shoots forward, SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT!

Sound: He's going to try and carry on this pace he might just wear himself out.

Hostyle: Skyler moving forward now, rolling thunder! Another pin! One, two - NO! Kickout from the newcomer and he's looking solid on his own!

Sound: If only through Skylers obvious ineptitude.

Hostyle: Skyler gets back up and moves forward- WOAH! Grimelli pushes Skyler forward!

Sound: More like halfway across the ring.

Hostyle: Grimelli to his feet now and Skyler rushes forward- BIG BOOT! Skyler sent viciously to the mat! Grimelli drops a knee and lifts Skyler by the hair- Whip into the corner!

Sound: Obvious outcome of the match coming up now, Hostyle. Its inevitable.

Hostyle: Running avalanche! Big splash in the corner and Skyler stumbles forward, he seems to be out of it! Grimelli catches him! He's set him up for his Jacknife Powerbomb! He's calling for it!

Sound: It ends in seconds, Hostyle.

Hostyle: He's got Skyler up and- LOOK AT THIS!

Sound: Are you kidding!?

Hostyle: KEY LOCK FROM SKYLER! GRIMELLI HAVING ISSUES WITH THAT POWERBOMB NOW, BUT HE LANDS IT! GRIMELLI SLAMS SKYLER!

Sound: Imbicile! You had your chance! Reclaim that opportunity!

Hostyle: Skyler still holding onto that key lock! Grimelli tries to lift his opponent again but that submission is taking a lot out of him quickly! Skyler with a knee to the face now and he loosens his hold! Skyler repositions himself and grabs onto Grimelli's neck! He shoots forward, SPRINGBOARD! F-E-A-R! SKYLER LANDS IT!

Sound: I am severely disappointed.

Hostyle: Here comes the pin! One, Two, THREE! Its over! Skyler wins!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER! SKYLERRRRRRRR STRIKEEEERRRRRRRR!
Skyler Striker (4.0 APS + 1.2 APS = 5.2)
Antonio Grimelli (3.5 APS + .3 APS = 3.8.)

Hostyle: Skyler's done it! He's the new number one contender to Anwyl's C4 title!

Stryker throws his arms up in victory after sliding out of the ring. He interacts with some fans as he makes his way back up the ramp as Grimelli begins to come to in the ring.

Last edited by Edible14 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 pm

We come back to a ring decorated with red felt, balloons and a large glass podium. ”My Curse” by Killswitch Engage hits, as Anwyl comes out to the ring in a very nice suit. Behind him, a nameless staffer carries a black velvet bag.

Cherry: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time… your NEW Full Metal Wrestling C4 Champion... AAAAAAANWYLLLLLLL

Anwyl climbs the top ropes and slowly poses for the crowd, soaking in the boos. The staffer enters the ring behind him. Anwyl descends the turnbuckle and makes his way to the podium.

Anwyl: And now… I shall be presented with MY new championship… earned as a result of defeating Skyler Striker… bring it out, stooge!

Anwyl motions to the staffer. The staffer pulls the C4 Championship, with Anwyl’s name on the faceplate, out of the bag. Anwyl snatches it out of his hand, and climbs the turnbuckle. He hold the belt up high to a chorus of boos. He works two turnbuckles, faking like he is about to cry with emotion, before returning to the podium.

Anwyl: Oh… it’s so nice. It’s so shiny. It’s just like I imagined. No… it’s better than I imagined! It’s like heaven…

Anwyl wipes away some non-existent tears.

Anwyl: I’ve got some people to thank. Firstly, I’d like to thank… me. I’m pretty great. I mean… being the C4 champion and all, it’s pretty obvious now. But I’d just like to thank myself for never giving up on me, even when all of you idiots did.

Anwyl points to the crowd, who boo him.

Anwyl: And I’d like to thank P Thurston Devreaux. For giving into the demands of that idiot Christian G Smitten and putting me in that match against that scrub, Skyler Striker.

The starts a “Sky-ler” chant.

Anwyl: Oh, that’s cute. But I’m not worried. You see, I just saw that punk get his ass handed to him by Antonio Grimelli, a virtual nobody in this business. He pulled out the win, but if he can’t handle some big retarded hoss… he’s got no chance against the C4 champ!

Anberlin’s “We Owe This to Ourselves” hits. The crowd erupts as Skyler Striker makes his way back to the ramp, rolling his neck loose and still feeling the effects of his match. Skyler chuckles as he examines the crowd. He clutches his fist shut.

Skyler: You know… it’s funny that after all these years… people still doubt me. I mean, I held the Abandoned Championship, lost it, and people said that was it for me. Then, I took it back and had a great run with it. I was a tag champ and...

Anwyl: Nobody gives a damn about your ancient history, druggie. Just like nobody cared when you walked away. And nobody cared when you came back…

Skyler:… And beat you, along with 3 other guys?

Anwyl: THIS IS MY CEREMONY! I am the new C4 Champion. And just like I did last show, I’m going to pin you ONE…TWO…THREE to that mat at Lethal Injection. And you can go back to being the creepy little druggie that nobody cares about.

Skyler walks towards the ring, and unclenches his fist. He produces a bobby pin, which he opens as he steps on the apron.

Skyler: First off… let me remind you that there aren’t any pinfalls in a C4 match. So… there’s that.

Skyler pops one of the balloons attached to the turnbuckle with his pin.

Skyler: Secondly… you can talk all you want about confidence. But I know you’re just trying to build yourself up. You’re lying to yourself…

Skyler pops another balloon

Skyler: Because even though you won’t admit it, I’ve already pushed you to your limit. You’re one of those technically-minded hipsters who thinks that weapons are barbaric… and yet…

Skyler examines the last balloon, eyeing Anwyl.

Skyler: You resorted to having to put me through a table to get your win. Because you wanted it that badly. Well, I’ve got news for you. I’ve seen you at your best, but you… you haven’t seen me at mine.

Anwyl stares down Skyler, visibly balling up his right fist.

Skyler: And if that’s the best you’ve got, then well… I hate to burst your bubble but…

Anwyl pops the final balloon and jumps of the apron, just missing a clothesline from Anwyl.

Skyler: Your best… isn’t good enough. And at Lethal Injection, that title is going… to me.

Skyler drops the mic as his music plays. Anwyl holds up his title on the turnbuckle, screaming at Skyler, who simply motions that the belt is his. He walks calmly to the back as Anwyl throws the podium out of the ring.

”Sway” by Hype Boys is playing. Dazz Andrews is in ring, accompanied by his two thugs… Briggy and Johnboy. Andrews raises a fist up high and yells “I’m F---ing GREAT” as he poses on the turnbuckles to a chorus of boos. His thugs attempt to hype him up, shouting at the crowd from ringside.

Cherry: The following contest is a triple threat match for a spot in the FULL METAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT! Introducing first, weighing 200 pounds and coming from Port Clarence… DAZZZZZZ ANDREWWWWWWSSS!

Hostyle: Well… here we are putting another lucky man into the Full Metal Championship tournament.

Sound: You know, I’m starting to get really excited about this tournament. The best that FMW has to offer… all duking it out for the top prize in the game. I just hope that Chris Austin will stay in.

Hostyle: As do I. We’ve just gotten word that Austin will be appearing later tonight… but he’s apparently not coming out to scout this match like he’s been doing.

Sound: I don’t think that’s a good sign. Austin is the student of the game. I would have to think he’d be out here if he was staying… but… let’s not get hasty.

”Been to Hell” by Hollywood Undead hits. Leviticus comes out in front of the Gold Standard Wrestling video package, which is a montage of injured FMW stars and GSW attacks. He is showered with boos as he enters the ring with Crusoe.

Cherry: Introducing next, from Kansas City, weighing 198 pounds… LEVITICUSSSSSSSSSSS

Hostyle: Levi’s been one of the best for GSW in the last year or so. With victories over Abel Steele and Rampage to his credit, he’s helped GSW take some large strides in establishing themselves.

Sound: I can’t disagree. But I hope he loses here. I would HATE to see GSW getting their hands on the top prize in Full Metal Wrestling. But… with two relative newbies as his opponents… I fear the worst.

”Don’t Tread on Me” by Metallica hits. A small burst of pyro hits, as Adam Smith comes out with his wife. The crowd gives him some slight cheers as he walks toward the ring, fist held high. Smith gives her a kiss before rolling into the ring. He bounces off the ropes before stopping in the middle of the ring to stare down his opponents, who are situated at different corners.

Cherry: And finally, from St. Johns – Newfoundland, weighing 200 lbs… THE JACKAL… ADAMMMM SSSSSSSSSSSSMITH!

Hostyle: Adam Smith won a few shows ago against Ripper and Christian Parkes. Last week, he was in a qualifying match with Derek Levy that… well… I’m not sure actually qualified as a match.

Sound: Levy was put through to the tournament like it was.

Hostyle: Yeah… but… I’m pretty much calling that a non-match. Since both men were both brutally beaten by Harlequin before Harlequin picked a winner… by eenie meanie minie moe.

Sound: Tough way to lose a match. But he’s getting another shot here.

Hostyle: Two-on-one to start the match, Dazz and Levi beating down Smith with some rights. Double whip off the rope… but Smith grabs the ropes. Levi charges… and gets a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

Sound: Nice technique there.

Hostyle: Smith ducks a clothesline from Dazz… and nails a spinebuster. And Smith is hyping up the crowd!

Sound: And wisely, Leviticus has rolled out of the ring. He’s going to let these two duke it out. This is why this man has to be the odds-on favorite here.

Hostyle: Smith on top of Dazz… and nails a snap suplex. Now he rolls through… SAINT JOHN’S STRETCH!

Sound: And now Leviticus is of course making his way back in, because Dazz is going to tap…

Hostyle: Forearm shiver breaks it up! And the crowd showers Levi with their disapproval.

Sound: Ugh. This sickens me. These GSW creeps shouldn’t be anywhere near the Full Metal Championship.

Hostyle: Levi taunting the crowd. He’s picking Smith up by his head… BICYCLE KICK!

Sound: Woah! Where did that come from?

Hostyle: Levi knocked back… ENZIGUIRI!

Sound: This guy has some moxy! I think he just knocked Levi’s brain loose!

Hostyle: Smith to the outside… and now to the top. POUNCE OF THE JACKAL!

Sound: Goodnight!

Hostyle: ONE…TWO…THREE! SMITH IS GOING TO LETHAL INJECTION!

Cherry:HERE IS YOUR WINNER… ADAM… THE JACKAL… SMITH!
Adam Smith (1.18 APS + .8 AVS = 1.98)
Leviticus (0 APS + .5 AVS = .5)
Dazz Andrews (0 APS + 0 AVS = 0)

Sound: I… did not see that coming. This kid is going to compete… for the Full Metal Championship.

Hostyle: And GSW isn’t! And the crowd loves it!

Sound: We’ll be right back.

Last edited by Edible14 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 pm

Full Metal Wrestling has been thrown into chaos.
Departed superstars
Vacated Championships
But out of chaos come opportunity
8 superstars will enter
Only one will stand, as the top champion in all of wrestling
This historic tournament takes place at...

Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS LIBumper-1
Full Metal Wrestling proudly presents LETHAL INJECTION. Coming soon... only on PAY PER VIEW!

We come back to the ring to find Smoochy Da Frog already in the ring, awaiting his opponent.

Hostyle: I'm looking forward to this one.

Sound: Normally I'd call you a litany of insulting names for being excited about a frog, but given who he's facing, I'm excited too for him beating the guy who's about to come out.

”SONG TITLE” by ARTIST hits as Jonathon King, holding his TV title above his head, comes running out to booing from the crowd.

Buster: Representing Gold Standard Wrestling, he is the Full Metal Wrestling Television champion, JONATHON KING!

Hostyle: He managed to get one over on Dazz Andrews last show, but this time he faces a much more acute opponent in Smoochy.

Sound: Who is a frog.

Hostyle: Yes, yes he is.

King takes one look at Smoochy then looks at the referee as if to ask “Are you serious?” When the referee does not give any kind of reply, he shakes his head and slowly approaches the frog as the bell rings.

Hostyle: A lockup to start this match off.

Sound: Except not, as King breaks away and...signals for a time out?

Hostyle:Wow. And the referee...acquiesces.

Sound: Are you **bleep**ing kidding me?

Hostyle: King slides out of the ring.

Sound: A time out has actually been called. In a wrestling match. And it was accepted.

King plays it up, looking at his watch and shaking his head, the fans booing heavily.

Sound: I honestly hope he wakes up in a burning pot of tar.

King starts to climb the ropes to get back in...but holds his hands up and drops back down.

Sound: He could do this all night, couldn't he?

Hostyle: Don't give him any ideas.

Sound: And the referee is allowing this.

Hostyle: Maybe not, he's telling King he has to wrestle.

King shakes his head, trying to delay it more, but finally enters the ring and approaches Smoochy again.

Hostyle: And finally they lock up again.

Sound: Oh good maybe this will actually be a match now.

Hostyle: Aaand King breaks away again.

King steps back and points behind Smoochy, yelling “look, a fly!” The frog turns to look for it, and when he turns back is nailed with the Money Shot superkick.

Sound: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAhahahahaha-

Hostyle: And Sound has collapsed, and I do believe that is angrish he's yelling. Meanwhile, King pins the out cold Smoochy. 1...2...3.

Buster: Here is your winner, and still FMW Television champion, Jonathon KIIIING!
Jonathon King (3.23 APS + 1.5 AVS = 4.73)
Smoochy Da Frog (0 APS + 0 AVS = 0)

King jumps up, grabbing his belt from the referee and climbing the ropes, holding the title in the air and shouting his own praises as the crowd boos heavily.

Hostyle: Well that was a farce. King flaunting the fact that he clearly does not care about anything but himself. I'm sure my partner would agree if he could stop yelling in hatred. We'll be right back after we get him something to calm him down.

Last edited by Edible14 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 pm

The camera switches to Abel Steele striding purposefully down an otherwise empty hallway. He passes a number of offices and stops finally I front of a small office in an obscure corner of the building. He instintively goes to knock, but at the last minute swithes hands, protecting his injured wrist.

KNOCK, KNOCK!

Not waiting for a response Abel opens the door and heads in. The office has little room, barely squeezing in the tiny grey desk that dominates the room. Behind the desk is a middle aged, balding man, wearing thick glasses.

Abel: I’m looking for.....

Abel glances down at a note he is carrying in his uninjured hand.

Abel: Graeme Brown.

The small man doesn’t even glance up from his paperwork.

Brown: What do you want?

Abel refrains from reaching out and shaking some sense into the little man, realising that, at least for now, he needed this man’s help

Abel: I need to fill out a…..

The little man shoves a form under Abel’s nose before he even gets the words out

Brown: …Claim form. They all do.

The little man snorts to himself before continuing.

Brown: I thought you wrestler guys were supposed to be tough. You’re nothing but a big bunch of whingers and moaners if you ask me.

Abel: Don’t believe I did!

Abel muttered under his breath, trying to maintain a nice façade as he snatched the forms up and gave them a read over.

Abel: Listen uh …..

Brown: Graeme

Abel: Graeme…. My wrist is kinda busted, I don’t suppose you could lend me a hand filling these forms out

Before Abel can finish, the man grabs the forms back from him and grabs up a leaky pen from the desk, smearing ink over his face in the process..

Brown: I didn’t realise it was your wrist. It’s not like I have a job to do or anything. No better way to spend my time than filling out your bloody paperwork … Name?

Abel: Thank you

Brown: NAME?

Before Abel can respond a voice responds from the hallway behind him.

Devereaux: Abel Steele

The little man behind the desk begins writing the name onto the form, not noticing that it was not Abel who had replied. Meanwhile Abel watches intently as P. Thurston Devereaux saunters in and grabs the form of the hapless employee.

Devereaux: That won’t be necessary…..

Brown: Graeme Brown sir.

Devereaux: Whatever….. I’ll personally be making sure Mr Steele’s claim gets the persoanl attention it deserves

Abel: Really?

Devereaux: Absolutely Abel. I look after my top talent very carefully.

Abel: Thankyou. Here I had you pegged as a bit of an ……..

As Abel speaks Devereuax takes the form and rips it into several pieces, flinging them at Abel once he is done.

Devereaux: Of course you haven’t been a top talent in months Mr. Steele.

Devereaux reaches into a storage cupboard behind Brown’s desk and pulls out a dusty old wrist brace from the 1980’s and shoves it under Abel’s nose.

Devereaux: Our other talent gets slightly different treatment….

Abel: What the hell is this?

Devereaux: A wrist brace Mr. Steele.

Abel shoved it back at his boss angrily.

Abel: I can see that you smarmy prick. What the hell am I supposed to do with it?

Devereaux: That is all you are going to get out of this company for your pathetic injury. Which is more than you deserve, I might add. Check your contract Abel. You waived your insurance in the last re-write. So I guess what I am saying is you can stick it up your @$$ for all I care….

Abel: Are you kidding, my hand is nearly useless. There is no way I can pick up other work while I am off injured. How am I supposed to live while I recover?

Devereaux: Who said anything about time off.

Devereaux walks toward Abel, slapping the brace against his chest as he casually slides past him.

Devereaux: From what our doctors are telling me the scans you sent through show no permanent damage Abel so I suggest you show up for your match tonight.

Abel: And if I don’t?

Devereaux smiles like the Cheshire cat over his shoulder as he walks off down the hallway, his voice trailing behind him…

Devereaux: Then I guess you will get a LOT of time off after all…………

We join up with Alex O’Rion working the crowd, already in ring.

Cherry: The following contest is a triple threat match for a spot in the FULL METAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT! Introducing first, from Halifax, Nova Scotia… ALEXXXX OOOOOO’RION!

Hostyle: Well, it’s time to name another qualifier. And here is Alex O’Rion.

Sound: O’Rion is a guy who’s been on a pretty long streak of either not competing or losing. The former world champion hasn’t claimed a victory since he was part of The Wayward Sons way back in December of 2010. Since then, he’s been in only 5 matches.

Hostyle: O’Rion hasn’t competed since Death Row, we’ll see if he can get back on track this time.

Sound: My bet? Not likely.

”Time is Running Out” by Muse hits, as Abel Steele makes his way out, wearing his hand brace.

Cherry: Introducing next, weighing 222 pounds and coming from Perth… ABELLLLLLLLL STEEEEEEEEEELE!

Hostyle: Well, Abel Steele may look a bit banged up, but our doctors have cleared him. They’ve seen the x-rays, and he’s all clear to go.

Sound: He doesn’t look right to me, partner. But, Abel has to go out here. Not just because Devreaux told him to, but because he has a shot at the FMC right here. You can’t pass that up.

”Gimme Shelter” by The Rolling Stones hits. John ‘Doc’ Derrick makes his way out to his usual pyro flash. Doc removes his coat, vest and Stetson hat as he enters the ring, keeping his eyes on Abel Steele the entire time.

Hostyle: No love lost here. These two have been at each other for a good long while. Now they meet, with a tourney spot on the line.

Sound: Abel has beaten Doc three times, twice in singles competition. Their matchup at Death Row was well hyped, and might have been the biggest win of Abel’s career.

Hostyle: The bell rings, and here we go. Abel throws a big clothesline to O’Rion, and quickly ducks out of the way of Doc! Abel rolls out of the ring.

Sound: Strike fast, and watch your back. It’s what you have to do in these types of matchups.

Hostyle: O’Rion scores with a school boy! But Doc rolls through… and nails the pistol whip!

Sound: Kind of a slow reaction by Alex O’Rion there. He needs to get up quicker. In that kneeling position, Doc just got free reign to punish him with that move.

Hostyle: Doc nails a spinning neckbreaker on Alex O’Rion, and stares to the outside. Abel Steele is trying to get the timekeeper to look at his hand.

Sound: Did he mess it up again with that clothesline?

Hostyle: Somehow I doubt it. Doc grabs Alex O’Rion, whip… no KNOB CREEK1

Sound: You know… that little fake Irish whip should have clued Alex in to that one. It’s not like Doc and Alex haven’t been around forever. Alex… he looks really rusty out there. And he got kicked in the face as a result.

Hostyle: Doc into the cover. ONE…TWO… ABEL BREAKS IT UP!

Sound: What courage!

Hostyle: And Abel nails a quick flowing DDT on Doc! Abel Steele attempting to pick his spots here, like a vulture! He’s kicking Doc out of the ring!

Sound: You take that back! This man is brave for trying to fight on, with that hand so injured!

Hostyle: Will you give that up? HE’S PINNING ALEX! ONE…TWO…ALEX HAS A FOOT ON THE ROPES!

Sound: What? How? Was it that dastardly Doc?

Hostyle: It was not… Alex just put his foot out there. Good spot by the ref.

Sound: It’s not going to matter in about 2 seconds.

Hostyle: Steele dragging O’Rion up… vertical suplex position!

Sound: Notice how he’s using the left hand to lift… he doesn’t do that normally. He’s clearly hurt!

Hostyle: TICK-TOCK! HE NAILS IT. And… oh!

Steele gets up and turns around, looking for the pin. Doc has entered the ring and stares him down, rolling his neck to shake off the effects of the DDT. Abel starts to throw a right hook, but changes to a left jab. With his left guard down, Doc nails a big right hand, sending Abel reeling.

Hostyle: Big right hand by Doc!

Sound: This isn’t right! Abel can’t throw a right with that hand!

Hostyle: Doc with the whip… no… Abel ducks the kick!

Sound: These two are so familiar with one another. Abel knows everything Doc is going to throw, and knows how to get out of trouble.

Hostyle: Knee to the gut by Abel. He goes for that vertical suplex…

Sound: Again, using that left hand

Hostyle: He drapes Doc on the top rope!

Steele looks at his left wrist and yells ‘WHAT TIME IS IT?’ He goes to twist into the stunner part of the move… but Doc wriggles himself off the top rope and onto the apron.

Sound: He can’t hold Doc with that right hand!

Hostyle: Doc with a sleeper on the apron! Abel trying to get free… STUN GUN!

Sound: This… I haven’t seen such a heartfelt performance from such a clearly injured individual in all of my days!

Hostyle: Abel runs the ropes…

Abel attempts a running forearm smash to Doc on the apron. Doc ducks this and grabs his arm, tossing Abel to the outside by his right arm. Abel recoils immediately upon impact, grabbing at his right hand.

Hostyle: Great counter by Doc!

Sound: Steele is hurt. This isn’t good!

Hostyle: Will you stop? The only thing wrong with Abel Steele is that he’s an arrogant jackwagon, just as he’s always been. The doctors saw his scans… he’s fine!

Sound: DOES HE LOOK FINE?

Hostyle: Doc turns to the ring. Alex O is up… and he’s dazed. Doc grinning… he measures Alex… kick to the gut… OL’ NUMBER 7! HERE’S THE PIN… ONE…TWO…THREE! DOC WINS!

Cherry: Here is your winner… JOHN…DOC…DERRICK.
John ‘Doc’ Derrick (4.03 APS + .8 AVS = 4.83)
Abel Steele (3.77 APS + .7 AVS = 4.47)
Alex O’Rion (0 APS + 0 AVS = 0)

Sound: I think we need to get Abel to a hospital…

Hostyle: You’re so gullible, Sound. Folks… the great John Derrick is going to be challenging for the Full Metal championship! Could we be looking at the next two time Full Metal Champion?

Sound: That old hack? I hope not! He got lucky to draw a wounded Abel Steele and an aging Alex O tonight.

Hostyle: I feel like I’ve been partnered with a truther. Nothing I say will change your obviously uninformed opinion, will it? The guy is FAKING! There’s x-rays and doctor evaluations to prove it!

Sound: Yeah… and I’m supposed to believe that, when he just lost to a guy he’s already handled 3 times? You don’t see he’s hurt?

Hostyle: What I see is that whatever game he was trying to play has obviously not worked out for Abel. And as a result… Doc is going to Lethal Injection.

Sound: Sheep! You’re all sheep!

Last edited by Edible14 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Ammunition and SOUL CALIBUR V proudly present:

Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS 295365_245533275478486_100000654463416_811606_2072259_n

Ammunition 15.2 wrote:
Sound: Oh what's the clown doing out here?

Hostyle: Something not very good, hermano.

Harlequin walks to the ring slowly, and climbs the apron. Levy approaches him, but is met with a chair shot to the head, knocking him down and out. He enters the ring as Smith charges at him, but Harlequin jams the top of the chair into his stomach, and then slams it against the back of his head when he doubles over, knocking him down with Levy.

Sound: Well so much for this match.

Hostyle: Harlequin just laying out Smith and Levy! Why is he doing this?

Sound: Who knows with him.

Harlequin drops the chair, and grabs Levy by the head, dragging him over and laying his head on top of the chair. He walks back over and grabs Smith, positioning his head next to Levy's on the chair.

Hostyle: I don't like where this is going...

Harlequin reaches into his coat and pulls out a baseball bat, twirling it in his fingers as he holds it up. He then taps it against Levy and Smith's faces.

Hostyle: Oh. Oh dear.

Sound: This is Ammunition, not Anarchy! Get out of here with this ultraviolent crap!

Harlequin starts to tap the bat against each man's forehead in turns, moving from one to the other.

Hostyle: I think he's saying something...

Harlequin Eeny, meeny, miny, moe...

Sound: Well at least one of them can say they don't need plastic surgery after tonight...

Harlequin goes through the entire rhyme, ending with the bat pressed against Levy's forehead. His arm snaps up, raising the bat into the air to strike.

Hostyle: Ay Dios mio!

But Harlequin drops the bat, letting it clatter behind him as he instead reaches down and grabs Levy's arm, flipping him over and draping him on top of Smith. He turns and points at the referee watching from ringside, and then at the timekeeper.

Hostyle: What was the point of that game?

Sound: Who said there's a point?

Hostyle: Right, well...the referee is entering the ring as Harlequin slides out. The match hadn't started, so there's not much he can do, especially since one man is covering the other...even if it's due to Harlequin.

Sound: Finally the bell is rung, and he goes down to call it. 1, 2, 3, neither one's getting up.

Buster: Here is...your winner, Derek Levy.

Hostyle: Well, that wasn't what I expected.

Sound: Expectations go out the window when Harlequin appears.

Hostyle: Is this part of some plan, do you think?

Sound: Or one of them looked at him wrong, or he just decided to do it for giggles.

The camera fades away focused on Harlequin, laughing away at the carnage in the ring.

And that was the…

Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS 295365_245533275478486_100000654463416_811606_2072259_n

Brought to you by SOUL CALIBUR V.
Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS 20050571_300x300_1

Full Metal Wrestling
In association with W2 Productions and Pioneer Entertainment

Presents

The Rise and Fall of
Gold Standard Wrestling

Part Three: Arrival.

With the continued aggressive expansion of the XCA by the brother and sister team of Tyler Black and Katelyne McBride the duo found themselves in a unique position.

Crusoe: After they eventually had purhcased federations like the UXW, The Independent Federation, all of those smaller companies that either fell on hard times or decided to fold into our vision, under our banner. We couldn't just up and drop the territories they were in otherwise the money would be essentially wasted so we had a creative session that resulted in a pretty unique concept.

Whitt: At the time we still had the main GSW belts, but what we would do is have our main GSW talent that were our big guys carrying the load who brought us to the dance. We'd take a few of them and send them out and we could run three, four, or five cards on any given weekend. So, like, I would go out to little rock and defend a belt up on the card and we would send a few other guys out to california and then we'd have another belt defended in the carolinas or chicago, it was something like I had never seen.

Crusoe: We eventually partnered with Pioneer again and had them work crews all over these regions. When we bought a few of these companies they already had territorial syndication agreements with local companies. We'd film each event and splice the main show together out of all of them and the next thing you know we have four weeks of shows together in one weekend and we could take any storyline anywhere and have it be over or carry any champion into a territory and have people interested with a fresh, responsive audience every match and segment of the show.

The XCAs vision for the future was finally coming to their culmination. Teaming with Pioneer to produce their weekly television shows the Xtreme Combat Association talent pool was continually increasing and growing ever more popular.

Crusoe: Eventually we reached a point where we had to do a pay per view. We had to try it and see how it would go. So Pioneer got together with their main director and we set up that venue in Miami and built towards it and the fans grew more and more interested.

Whitt: That first pay per view was so exciting, man. We had that momentum going in and the ability to bring in everyone from the best territories to Miami and put on, like, this indie supercard. It was exciting, we felt like the XCA wouldn't change.

King: I was actually in attendance at that first XCA pay per view. I had done some dark match event in the area and I was invited to come in because the promotion was under the GSW banner. The atmosphere was electric, man.

Pioneer and the brother and sister team of Tyler Black and Katelyne McBride produced what was a success, having a major success for Pay-Per-View buys for an independent promotion.

Crusoe: We didnt do anything near the major companies at that time, but we had that opportunity through our national syndication to promote ourselves during our own timeslots. Internet buzz and word of mouth helped us move up the rates, for sure. I think we ultimately had something like Eighty-thousand buys.

Whitt: After that show we felt like the XCA could do no wrong. We were riding high with bigger gates, bigger pay outs, better merch, whole nine yards. We felt like we were really getting something.

However, when the world seemed to be reaching its peak on camera, backstage in the corporate offices things were beginning to fail as the team of Black and McBride who were the driving force of the expansion had begun to crack and crumble falling under the weight of an increased work force and expanded roles. The duo that had quickly brought this small time Florida federation to a viable national contender was beginning to become their own undoing.

But every end turns into something elses beginning.

Last edited by Edible14 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:47 pm

We go backstage, where a weary-looking Derek Levy is conversing in the locker room with Harlequin.

Harlequin: Listen, kid. No hard feelings about last week. I mean… I put you in the tournament!

Levy: I… well, whatever. We’re tagging together tonight, so I guess I’ve got to trust you at least that much.

Harlequin: That’s the spirit! And just to show you that I’m making amends, I’m going to show you some tricks of the trade.

Levy: What?

Harlequin: Some holds, some moves. That sort of thing. I mean, you didn’t look very good out there in your first match. Just sayin’

Levy: Who’s fault is that?

Harlequin: Oh, Derek. What’s passed is past. Let’s start with something. It’s called a wristlock. Do you know how to do that?

Levy: I’m a professional wrestler. I know how to grapple.

Harlequin: Good, then put me in one really quick.

Levy: Alright.

Levy goes to apply the wristlock, but Harlequin squirms out and quickly wrenches Levy’s arm behind him in a hammerlock. Harlequin pulls a knife to the left side of Levy’s face, preventing him from turning out of the hold.

Levy: AH!!!

Harlequin: What’s this one called?

Levy: A hammerlock!

Harlequin: Does it hurt?

Harlequin twists his arm some.

Levy: YES!

Harlequin: So how do you get out?

Levy: Well… usually by ducking left… but…

Harlequin: Oh, something in the way?

Harlequin twists harder. A loud, sickening CRUNCH is audible. Levy yelps in pain as Harlequin shoves him to the ground.

Levy: Help! My arm! It’s broken! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Harlequin: Don’t worry. I’m done with you. The helpful FMW staff will probably be down shortly. But since you can’t even escape a simple hammerlock… looks like you’re of no use to me tonight.

Levy: My arm! It hurts so bad!

Harlequin: Yeah, kid. The Harlequin giveth… the Harlequin taketh away.

Harlequin lets out his trademark laugh as he makes his way out of the locker room. Harlequin throws the knife down as he exits.

”Premeditated Murder” by J.Cole hits, and Chris Austin comes out to a MASSIVE ovation. He holds his notebook and pen, ready to scout his competition. He slaps hands with a few fans, though he seems somewhat confused about the positive reaction.

Hostyle: Hey… I guess this one is big enough for Chris Austin’s attention.

Sound: I was thinking that since he didn’t scout the other matches… maybe he really was leaving. But… maybe not? I… don’t know. It’s all very confusing.

Bon Jovi’s “Dead or Alive” comes over the loudspeaker. The crowd bursts into applause for former Full Metal Champion, Hannibal Frost. Hannibal slaps hands with the fans before taking to the ring, posing on the turnbuckles for the fans.

Cherry: The following is a tag team contest set for one fall! Introducing first… weighing in at 232 pounds… hailing Memphis… HANNIBALLLLLL FRRRRRROST!

Hostyle: Well… I don’t know what to say… I guess Derek Levy won’t be making it down for this match?

Sound: I think that’s a good bet. But I’m not sure that favors the Sons of Attrition. I mean, nobody ever really is happy to be in the ring with Harlequin. But now they get a Harlequin that will be extra defensive, being essentially in a handicap match.

Hostyle: Someone like Harlequin, they’re at their most dangerous when they’re cornered.

”Grace” hits, and Leon Caprice appears at the ramp. He absentmindedly slaps hands at ringside on his way to the ring, and does a quick point skywards as he enters the ring. He motions Hannibal to the corner, and takes his place in the ring, focused and ready to go.

Cherry: And his partner, weighing 220 pounds and hailing from Perth, Australia… LEEEEEEEONNN CAAAAAAAPRICE!

Hostyle: Leon Caprice looking focused and determined here.

Sound: I’ve never seen Leon so intense before. I think this probably has to do with the Full Metal Championship shot he’s got at Lethal Injection. We’re seeing Leon right now at peak form, and that’s important, going into that match.

Hostyle: Leon last week attacked Harlequin along with Hannibal. Hannibal planted him with the Black Label, which would have been enough. But Leon picked Harlequin off the mat to hit the God’s Wrath, and he didn’t even look like he was finished.

Sound: I can’t say I blame him. He sees what Harlequin is willing to do to the competitors of this tournament. He can’t let himself be intimidated by the clown.

After a minute of silence, Leon is yelling towards the ramp, motioning for Harlequin to come down to the ring.

Hostyle: Okay… I give up. Where’s Harlequin?

Sound: Hannibal Frost scanning the crowd for Harlequin… you never know with that guy…

”Voodoo” by Godsmack hits, but Harlequin is again nowhere to be found. Suddenly, Hannibal’s voice is heard yelling “THERE HE IS”, as Harlequin rushes into the ring from the crowd. Leon turns and decks him with a right hand.

Hostyle: Kamikaze attack by Harlequin! But the Sons of Attrition saw it coming.

Sound: Harlequin is in a trenchcoat and jeans… not exactly wrestling gear.

Hostyle: Snap DDT by Leon Caprice. And quickly he’s back up, dragging Harlequin to his feet.

Sound: Good awareness by Frost, to see the streaking Harlequin. I have to wonder, though, why Harlequin would even try such a move.

Hostyle: Leon’s got Harlequin on his back… GOD’S WRATH! HE NAILS IT! ONE…TWO…THREE! IT’S OVER ALREADY!

Cherry: Here are your winners… LEEEEEON CAPRICE AND HANNIBALLL FROST!
Leon Caprice and Hannibal Frost (3.7 APS + 0 APS + 1.4 AVS = 5.1 Total)
Harlequin and Derek Levy (0 APS + 0 APS + .1 AVS = .1 Total)

Sound: Well… that was quick.

Leon quickly exits the ring yelling and motioning for the Full Metal Championship. He pounds his chest and points up high. In the ring, Hannibal frost stands slightly amused at Leon’s aggression. Austin gives Leon a slightly sarcastic golf clap, watching him quickly exit.

Hostyle: Leon Caprice is focused… I’m going to say… he might be creeping up the list of favorites.

Sound: I certainly wouldn’t want to be his opponent in the tournament, after the sound beating he just gave Harlequin.

Hannibal works the turnbuckles for the fans. He steps down only to be greeted by a now-standing Harlequin, scowling at his former Havoc stablemate.

Hostyle: Oh… what’s this now?

Hannibal tries to shove past and out of the ring, but Harlequin pulls him back and shoves him down. He quickly produces a large handgun from out of his trenchcoat, and trains it on Hannibal Frost.

Sound: HOLY SHIT! SECURITY! GET SOMEONE DOWN HERE! HOSTYLE!

Hostyle: Shit… that’s Dirty Harry! His little pet gun! HELP!

Harlequin waves the gun around, growling something inaudible to Hannibal Frost. He lets out his laugh

Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS Harley-1

Sound: Hostyle… get behind the security guards!

Suddenly, Chris Austin tackles Harlequin, forcing the gun out of his hand. The gun slides out of the ring, as Austin grabs him for dear life. The two struggle, as Austin struggles to keep Harlequin restrained. Suddenly, armored policemen swarm the ring, placing Harlequin in cuffs.

Hostyle: Oh thank god! Chris Austin may have just saved Hannibal Frost… and who knows who else?

Sound: Wait… Chris Austin did that? Did… he just become a hero?

Hannibal thanks Austin as he makes his way out of the ring. Austin stands in the ring as the officers take Harlequin away in cuffs. The crowd chants “Aus-tin” as he collects his breath in the ring. He motions for a microphone.

Hostyle: I think Austin is going to speak…

Sound: Well… he’ll have to hold on while we get this cleaned up. Commercial time!
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:48 pm

The view returns from commercial back to the ring, where a seemingly agitated Chris Austin paces back and forth inside the squared circle, microphone in hand. He eventually tosses his notepad out of the ring all the while being serenaded with “Austin! Austin!” chants from his hometown crowd.

Hostyle: We’re back on Ammunition, amigos and if you’re just joining us you’ve missed an explosive situation! Harlequin was just assaulted by the man standing in the ring, Chris Austin and then forcibly removed from arena!

Sound: Serves him right. The psychopath pulled a damn gun on Hannibal Frost!

Hostyle: To be honest I think he should be removed from the tournament, he’s becoming too loco for his own good.

Sound: One of the few times I agree with you but now, it appears that the self-proclaimed teacher of FMW has reached a boiling point, which is rare given that well… sometimes I think he’s dead inside.

The camera focuses on the ring, where Austin is not seated Indian-style as per his usual lectures but instead pacing still. He holds the microphone to his lips and aggressively speaks.

Austin: Every day I show up to work, trying to teach this class about what it truly means to be the best at what you do. Every day I show up to work asking for nothing besides people having some damn pride in what they do and why they do this. But you know what happens? The lesson doesn’t get learned. People don’t pay attention and while I’m trying to do my job and prepare myself, people like Harlequin try to cheapen it with foolish antics. And you wonder why I’ve contemplated leaving?

The crowd’s reaction goes from undeniably positive to clearly confused. Some of the San Jose faithful begin to chant “Please don’t go!”

Austin: It’s because, unlike me… people don’t give a damn. And you know what? That’s my fault. I failed as a teacher because I refused to let go of a lost cause. I refused to believe that I couldn’t help people respect the FMW Championship as much as they used to because either A, they don’t care enough to give it their best, B, you have something “more important” to do, or C because we all know Austin cares about it enough for us all. And that is true. I care about the FMW Championship more than anyone.

The crowd cheers.

Austin: So, now I’ve realized I’ve been too… soft. Walking away would be the nail in the coffin; leaving the FMW Championship to undeserving people or seeing everything I work for consistently be made into a farce as Harlequin feverishly tried to do would have been… the wrong decision. It’s time that for the first time in a long time, people looked at the FMW Champion and knew, without a shadow of a doubt that he was indeed the best thing going in Full Metal Wrestling. It’s time they knew the truth.

Austin grins as the crowd begins to get behind the Student of the Game.

Austin: Admittedly, they were right about one thing: I needed to make this decision for me. And I’ve done that. I’ve decided that to hell with you people passing or failing my class. I have a new class to teach and show the way, and they are all sitting in this arena and will be at Lethal Injection screaming at the top of their lungs for the Student of the Game. I will proceed to break faces and show that if those people in the back will ever respect the FMW Championship again, the man who holds that title will have to beat that respect into them.

The crowd goes ape in approval of their favorite son’s words.

Austin: My former class has disappointed me and there’s repercussions for that. Bottom line? You’re looking at the next Full Metal Wrestling Champion. Class Dismissed.

“Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits the speakers as Austin drops the microphone and stares intensely into the camera before leaving the ring to “R-C-A!” chants.

Sound: Concise, strong words from someone who actually “gets” it… warms my heart.

Hostyle: It appears that the tournament field has pissed off Chris Austin and that won’t end well for anyone if he’s able to back up what he says.

Sound: Yeah, and that’s the thing… When does he not?

Hostyle: And it's time for our main event of the night, as the Gray Inferno defend their tag belts against The Pack.

Sound: The Pack, a bunch of hardcore degenerates, against a team whose sworn they'll meet their violence blow for blow. I'm expecting chain wrestling and a 5-star rating from Dave Meltzer.

Hostyle: Don't you hate him?

Sound: He never gave me the rating I deserved!

Buster: The following match is set for one fall, and is for the Full Metal Wrestling TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!

”The Sound of Madness” by Shinedown hits as Jack Eastwood and Daniel Prideman, The Pack, step out to loud boos from the crowd. They walk to the ring, trying to look menacing.

Buster: Introducing first, Jack Eastwood and Daniel Prideman, THE PACK!

Hostyle: The Pack have been cutting lines of violence across FMW since coming together.

Sound: And yet victory has continued to elude them.

Hostyle: I'm sure they intend on changing that tonight.

Buster: And introducing their opponents...

”Speak” by Godsmack hits to standing cheers from the crowd as Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray come through the curtains, Gray's belt around his waist and Inferno's in his hand. They high five one another as Buster continues his introduction.

Buster: Weighing in at a combined weight of 494lbs, they are the Full Metal Wrestling Tag Team Champions! Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray, THE GRAAAAAAAAAY INFERNO!

As their team name is said Damien shoots a glare at Gray, who ignores it as he runs down the ring and hops onto the ring apron, taking the fedora from his head and tossing it into the crowd. Damien slowly follows him into the ring and both men climb the turnbuckles, holding their titles above their heads to more cheers.

Sound: Since winning the tag titles back in July these two have gone undefeated, beating such groups as GSW, SMUT, and the Comeback Kids.

Hostyle: Despite the odd couple nature of their partnership their synergy as a team is second to none and they are undeniably the best tag team in the company.

Sound: The Pack would argue that.

Hostyle: They'll have their chance to make their argument now, as we're starting off with Damien Inferno and Daniel Prideman here. Similar weight, but Damien has 6 inches over him.

Sound: Damien has inches on everyone, he's the tallest man we have signed to the company. What Prideman has to do here is simple. Take the big man off of his feet. Of course, that'll likely be a problem given just how much height Inferno has on him.

Hostyle: The bell has rung and both men go to face one another.

Sound: And Prideman starts off with a right thrown to Inferno's chest, which Inferno responds to with a left.

Hostyle: We're starting off with a brawl here, both men getting a hand around the back of the others and just pounding each other.

Sound: A wonderful start to a match.

Hostyle: With how much Inferno has to bend over to get a good grip on a shorter man like Prideman, you'd think that would be a perfect time for Prideman to try and get an advantage and take him down.

Sound: I think that was the plan, but in looking for an opening his blows have slowed enough for Inferno to take advantage and just wail on him.

Hostyle: And that seems to have stunned Prideman enough for Inferno to whip him into the ropes. Big boot at Prideman as he comes back!

Sound: But Prideman ducks under, good reaction time there.

Hostyle: And Prideman launches himself up and collides with Inferno, taking him down to the mat!

Sound: Sound work there.

Hostyle: And Prideman gets one of the big man's arms and hooks it behind him back. Simple submission there.

Sound: But effective if you want to take an arm from a big man who relies on his strength like Inferno.

Hostyle: But speaking of strength, Inferno is pushing back onto his feet, with Prideman having to try and hold on!

Sound: And to avoid getting lifted off his feet Prideman has to release the hold and drop down.

Hostyle: With Inferno turning and clotheslining him to the mat as soon as he does!

Sound: And Inferno grabbing him and pulling him back up. Hooks Prideman's arm behind his head and gets a hand on his pants and throws him back with a quick and efficient snap suplex. Always surprising to see a big man like Inferno using more technical moves.

Hostyle: Prideman however rolls back to his feet. He's not backing down.

Sound: You would think with the height and weight advantage Inferno has he'd be dominating but Prideman is doing surprisingly well so far against the tag champion. Especially for a member of the Pack.

Hostyle: The two men lock up again, and Inferno immediately seems to be trying to use his strength to force Prideman's head down.

Sound: I imagine the idea is to get him down to get him into position to be lifted for a powerbomb, which from Inferno's height could be devastating to Prideman.

Hostyle: Well Prideman seems to realize this and clearly does not want to be put into that position as he's struggling to find a way to get Inferno's strength to slip.

Sound: He ends up going for the simple solution of throwing a few knees up at Inferno's midsection.

Hostyle: It might be simple but it's effective as Inferno's grip slips and Prideman shoves him back into Inferno's corner.

Sound: Which might have been a poor choice as Gray tags his partner's back and is now the legal man in this match.

Hostyle: Gray jumps up onto the ropes and leaps off, hurricanrana to Prideman!

Sound: And as Prideman starts to sit up from that Gray runs and hits him with a shining yakuza kick.

Hostyle: Pin! 1...2.kickout!

Sound: Gray starts to pull Prideman to his feet, but Prideman manages to hit Gray under the chin with an elbow.

Hostyle: That sends him stumbling back, which gives Prideman time to get to his feet and grab Gray's arm. And whips him into the ropes!

Sound: And picks him up as he comes back and spinebusters him to the mat.

Hostyle: Pin! One, tw-kickout! Almost a two count there.

Sound: Surprising. After being in the ring with both Inferno and Gray, you'd expect him to be winded and make mistakes.

Hostyle: He's got endurance, I'll give him that.

Sound: Gray looks impressed as he gets to his feet, and they lock up.

Hostyle: And immediately breaks it up to confuse Prideman as he delivers a hard kick to Prideman's ribs!

Sound: Which gives him time he needs to hit Prideman with a quick DDT to take him down.

Hostyle: He looks over at Inferno, and I think they just shared a nod.

Sound: Gray moves to his corner and tags Inferno in.

Hostyle: But as Inferno gets into the ring Prideman springs into action, clotheslining both men down to the mat!

Sound: And the tag champions are both down! This is a bad position for them to be in here.

Prideman starts to make his move, but Jack starts to shout at him. Prideman looks and Jack extends his hand out, wanting in. He shouts more at Prideman to let him in, and Prideman acquiesces, tagging his leader in.

Hostyle: Eastwood demanding entry into the match.

Sound: If either of them are going to get a pinfall, he wants the glory for himself. He's as greedy as ever.

Hostyle: Eastwood heading towards the fallen champs, but Gray catches Eastwood's legs between his ankles and yanks his leg out from under him, knocking Jack onto his back!

Sound: The tag champions back to their feet immediately, Inferno putting his hands together to form a step for Gray. He puts his foot on and jumps with Inferno tossing him at the same time and Gray is airborne! 450 splash onto Eastwood, assisted by his partner! I think it's called Death From Above, Motherfu-well it's called Death From Above.

Hostyle: The big man had to have gotten Gray up 6 feet in the air!

Sound: Inferno hits the ropes and drops a legdrop on him before Eastwood can get his senses back from that splash.

Hostyle: Gray pulling Jack up just far enough to get his head under Gray's arm and hits him with Gray Skies!

Sound: The momentum of this match has done one of the quickest 180s I've ever seen. Prideman was just giving the tag champs a hard fight.

Hostyle: And now Prideman has to watch as his work seems to go to waste.

Sound: Inferno drags Eastwood to his feet and whips him into the ropes.

Hostyle: And Gray stepping in front of Inferno, what's their plan here?

Sound: It might not come as Eastwood seems to have enough mental faculties left to try and clothesline Gray down on the rebound.

Gray however sees it coming from a mile away and ducks under, twisting and superkicking the back of Eastwood's head as Jack runs into a big boot from Inferno at the same time, crushing his head in between their boots. The crowd gasps as Eastwood goes limp, collapsing to the mat with blood streaming from his nose.

Hostyle: Skullcrusher Mountain! That is an incredibly dangerous move right there!

Sound: There is no way Eastwood's nose isn't broken after that.

Hostyle: Damien drops onto Eastwood and pins him. 1...2..

Sound: Prideman's into the ring and he's dashing for his partner!

Hostyle: Too late, 3!

Buster: Here are your winners and STILL Full Metal Wrestling Tag Team Champions, Damien Inferno and Nicholas Gray, THE GRAAAAAAAY INFERNO!
Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno (4.13 APS + 3.7 APS + 1.0 AVS = 9.83)
Daniel Prideman and Jack Eastwood (3.4 APS + 0 APS + .5 AVS = 3.9)

The crowd cheers loudly as “Speak” by Godsmack hits. The referee goes to get their belts as Prideman rolls out of the ring. Inferno gives Eastwood's unconscious body a hard kick, sending him rolling out as Gray taps his temple twice with his index and middle finger, pointing it at the rolling Eastwood and “firing” with a click of his tongue and a wink.

Sound: Clear message there.

Hostyle: Indeed. The tag champions decisively picked Eastwood apart from the moment he entered the ring.

At ringside Prideman angrily begins to kick over chairs and equipment, ignoring Eastwood's unconscious body.

Sound: That young man right there having every reason to be angry. He brought the fight to both of the tag champions, and then had to watch as his partner ruined it for them.

Hostyle: Well one man cannot win a tag match on his own, and as usual the tag champions were both completely “there” in the ring, as they take down another team and add to their winning streak.

Sound: Indeed and congratulations to them. For Dalby Sound and Hostyle, this has been Ammunition, good nig.... wait? What? We're still... but that was the main event! We're out of matches!

Last edited by Edible14 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:59 pm

We fade to backstage, where P Thurston Devreaux is standing with Veronica Cherrywood.

Cherrywood: Thank you for joining me, Mr. Devreaux.

Devreaux: Of course, of course. I hate being on air so much, but some things need my attention.

Cherrywood: Sir… what can you tell us about the incident that just unfolded?

Devreaux: Well… it’s officially a police issue at this point. So Full Metal Wrestling cannot comment too extensively right now, legally speaking. What I can say is that Full Metal Wrestling will be cooperating with local law enforcement with regards to… what just happened.

Cherrywood: What about Harlequin’s spot in the tournament.

Devreaux: Well, the official FMW policy is to suspend any competitors under ongoing criminal investigation. So as of this moment, Harlequin has been suspended, and will not be eligible to compete in the Full Metal Championship tournament at Lethal Injection.

Cherrywood: How are you going to fill that spot on such short notice?

Devreaux: That’s a good question. That situation is further complicated by the injuries sustained by Derek Levy. He’s been taken to a local hospital, but it appears we may have 2 spots to replace.

Cherrywood: But Lethal Injection is the next show? How can you fill those spots?

Devreaux: Well… Levy’s spot will have to be filled at Lethal Injection. For that, we’ll have an open battle royal. Everyone that isn’t a current FMW titleholder will be eligible for entry, if they so desire. If Levy is able to recover in time, he can take place in said battle royal.

Cherrywood: What about Harlequin’s spot?

Devreaux: I’m going to fill that right now. All of our competitors who have previously taken part in a tournament qualifying match tonight will be competing in a battle rotyal for Harlequin’s spot… and that will be up next.

Cherrywood: Even Abel Steele?

Devreaux: I’ve seen the scans of Steele’s arm, and so have the FMW medical personnel. He’s fine to compete, and I suspect that he’s simply faking this injury. He will be in that match, whether he likes it or not. Now, if you’ll excuse me.

Devreaux walks off, towards a waiting police officer.

Group 1 Crew’s “Keys to the Kingdom” hits, as Leviticus makes his way out.

Cherry: The following contest is an over the top-rope battle royal match, for a spot at Lethal Injection’s FULL METAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT! Introducing first, he is a member of Gold Standard Wrestling, weighing 198 lbs and hailing from Kansas City, Missouri… LEEEEEEVITICUSSSSSS!

Hostyle: Well… this match is a tad odd. This wasn’t even announced, but circumstance has brought this to us.

Sound: Well, Leviticus was caught by surprise earlier by Adam Smith. Let’s see if he can bounce back here.

”Sway” by Hype Boys blares, as Dazz Andrews makes his way out, with his thugs Briggy and Johnboy. His thugs attempt to psych him up as he enters the ring.

Cherry: Introducing next. From Port Clearance, weighing 200 pounds… DAZZZZZZ ANDREWSSSSS!

Hostyle: Dazz was also embarrassed earlier by the young Adam Smith, but he’s been impressive throughout the last few shows. He gave Drew a very competitive match, and nearly earned the Television title last week.

Sound: Dazz isn’t a fan favorite, having said some not-so-nice things about Drew Michaels on his debut. Some call him a punk, or a thug. But I think this kid’s got some potential. So I’m glad he’s getting another shot at it.

The crowd erupts as ”Someone Who Cares” by Three Days Grace hits. Alex O’Rion comes out, holding his neck.

Cherry: Introducing next; from Halifax, Nova Scotia; weighing 245 pounds… ALEX OOOOOOOOO-RIONNNNNNN!

Hostyle: You know, none of these guys knew that they were going to be in another match tonight. I don’t think Alex O’Rion is really healed up from the beating he just took.

Sound: To be fair, I think you could make that argument for all of them.

”Time is Running Out” by Muse hits, as Abel Steele comes out, favoring his right hand.

Cherry: And finally; from Melbourne, Australia; weighing 222 pounds; ABELLLLLLLL STEEEEEELE!

Hostyle: Steele wearing that protective brace, just as he was before. But Devreaux claims that the x-rays showed no significant damage to that hand, and the doctors have cleared him to compete.

Sound: Well, he got that hand hung up on the top rope in his last match. You have to wonder if things have changed since. Abel has not looked right.

Hostyle: And here we go with the brawling. Abel with left hands to O’Rion, Dazz and Leviticus trading blows as well.

Sound: You can tell those lefts aren’t doing a lot of damage. It’s hard throwing punches with your non-dominant hand.

Hostyle: Abel off the ropes, and O’Rion catches him! Armbar takedown… extra leverage being put on the hand! Abel is tapping, but that doesn’t matter! This match is a battle royal!

Sound: Dazz getting the upper-hand!

Hostyle: Big forearm shiver by Dazz. Off the ropes… Levi ducks… back body drop and Dazz goes over! But he’s hanging on! He skinned the cat!

Sound: Great ring awareness there by both men.

Hostyle: O’Rion is up. Abel rolling out of the ring in pain… Levi stalks Dazz. Dazz on the apron, he turns… AND DUCKS THE TRIBUTE! LEVI IS HUNG UP ON THE ROPES!

Sound: Right by the crotch too… that’s not pleasant.

Hostyle: O’Rion comes charging… NS PRIDE! HE KNOCKS LEVI OFF! LEVI TUMBLES TO THE OUTSIDE!

Cherry: LEVITICUS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Sound: Funny, he gets blasted with a superkick, just after attempting one.

Hostyle: And Dazz grabs O’Rion. He’s trying to leverage him over with a suplex. O’Rion trying desperately to block.

Sound: Look at the technique here! Dazz and Alex both grabbing the lower ropes with their legs, trying to cling on for dear life. But Dazz is shaking O’Rion free!

Hostyle: Dazz has Alex balancing on the top rope. WAIT! STEELE RUNS INTO THEM BOTH! DAZZ AND O’RION FALL! LEVI HIP-CHECKED THEM OUT!

Cherry: Here is your winner… ABELLLLL STEEEEEELE!
Abel Steele (3.76 APS)
Leviticus (0 APS)
Alex O’Rion (0 APS)
Dazz Andrews (0 APS)

Sound: How did they totally forget Abel Steele?

Hostyle: I think Alex thought he was more or less neutralized with that hand injury. Perhaps that’s what Abel’s plan was… play possum and strike when it was opportune!

Sound: How could you say such potentially slanderous things about this great competitor? This man is legitimately hurt. You can tell by the anguish on his face everytime he does something with that hand.

Hostyle: You heard Devreax! The guy is faking it! If he was hurt, do you really think Devreaux would allow him a chance in the Full Metal Championship tourney?

Sound: It’s clear as day he’s not right! But this man… this brave, heroic man, went in and competed anyway. And despite his clear disadvantage… he came out on top.

Hostyle: Will you stop? The man had X-rays done! You can’t dispute that sort of solid proof! There’s no way that FMW would want him out here if he wasn’t healthy.

Sound: And yet, here he is. Going to Lethal Injection!

Hostyle: I guess you're right. Abel Steele is going to compete for the Full Metal Championship... and that's the last word tonight!
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:22 am

And... we're live. Hopefully Corr and Anarchy are soon to follow.

Thanks to Nick2 and Nick Bryson for helping me get this show out as soon as it did by pulling extra work. And thanks to Chris Austin for being timely.
Back to top Go down
Damien
FMW World Tag Team Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:44 am

And there we have the first victim of Skullcrusher Mountain. How's the head, Jack?

OOC: Seriously. The way Skullcrusher Mountain was done was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:45 am

Leviticus sits in the GSW locker room lost in his thoughts as the others go about their business. As he sits there he can only think of the potential that others have said he has and the series of stinging losses he has experienced as of late. As he sits there thinking his mind can only come to one conclusion.

Leviticus: Maybe it's time to get back to basics.

OOC: Great show guys and good work to all who brought it to us.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:35 am

OOC:

Awesome show. Great writing as always. Structure of the show had great surprises.

IC:

You saved my life, Chris. I can't thank you enough for that.

But, I won't be cutting you any slack for it.

I know who the greatest threat in this tournament will be, and I look forward to facing him in the final round. I want my one on one match with Chris Austin. Maybe even more than I want that title again.

Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:25 am

ANWYL. You have been put on notice.

I'm coming to teach you what it means to be a wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:49 am

OOC: You're welcome Damien.

IC: Prideman, that sucks. No, really. You were doing really well against us, but then Jack just fucked it all up for you. You, specifically you, did a good job out there.

Jack, that was absolutely pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:58 am

You think we fucked Jack up a bit too much?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:03 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:41 am

Chris... you have had my respect as a wrestler for quite some time. As a man, I thought you were egotistical, a bit of a dick, and completely self-centered. So while I've always respected Chris Austin the wrestler, I never really wanted him to win, because I thought that Chris Austin the wrestler has never appreciated any of the things he's been given. Chris Austin never said he was proud to be C4 Champion, Tag Champion or Hayabusa Cup winner. Chris Austin never said he was proud to be in the Full Metal Championship tournament.

So you see... I thought maybe that you were just like every other addict I've ever met. Constantly chasing something bigger and better. Constantly comparing yourself to anyone who was still above you. And I thought that if Chris Austin won the FMC... he'd still be just as unhappy. He'd be unhappy until his reign was as long as Ethan Black's or Tyrants, and even then he'd be unhappy that people were getting bored of him.

I thought of you as the hyper-competitive dickbag. One that never appreciated anything. But what you did tonight... that was undeniable. I saw a passion and an appreciation that I haven't seen before from you. I saw something that you truly value. Something that I value as well.

Yeah, you're still kind-of a dick. But Chris Austin the man has my respect now, and I imagine he has the respect of many others now as well. Hopefully Chris, you prove me wrong some more. I hope you appreciate it. Because even though my respect doesn't guarantee you much... it won't get you endorsements, championships, anything like that... I hope you've learned to value these sorts of things.

Because in my eyes... a man who's willing to risk his life and confront an armed terrorist like that... deserves a bit of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:15 pm

Be right back, throwing my toys out of the pram.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:58 am

Shit. I think we gave him brain damage, Nick.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:41 am

Your failure to spot my sarcasm would suggest the reverse.

In other news, that favour. I'm calling it in.

...next promo.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Bryson: I, for one, am shocked and appalled that security could handle Harlequin so quickly, but let a rapscallion like Skyler Striker interrupt the most important ceremony on this show. Anwyl is quickly becoming a champion of champions and to demonstrate blatant disrespect like that is truly appalling.

I understand that some people don't run their shows to the standard that mine is held to, but sometimes it just frustrates. Skyler, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:54 pm

the nick bryson wrote:
Bryson: I, for one, am shocked and appalled that security could handle Harlequin so quickly, but let a rapscallion like Skyler Striker interrupt the most important ceremony on this show. Anwyl is quickly becoming a champion of champions and to demonstrate blatant disrespect like that is truly appalling.

I understand that some people don't run their shows to the standard that mine is held to, but sometimes it just frustrates. Skyler, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Nice to hear from you again, Nick. Surprised you can withdraw your head from your ass enough to spit out a few words worth of Bryson bullshit.

Does Anwyl have potential to be a top-class contender, a future World Champion? Absolutely. He didn't get to where he is today through being incompetent. But neither is he going to get any further without learning that I'm not messing around when I say this business and this profession still mean something to me. They have my respect, and the only respect the C4 Champion has is, well, none.

You learn and earn respect. I give what I get, and until Anwyl stops acting like an overgrown toddler and starts acting like a man, he's going to get treated like the former.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:22 am

A
Easty wrote:
Your failure to spot my sarcasm would suggest the reverse.

In other news, that favour. I'm calling it in.

...next promo.

OOC: Alright. Let me know the details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS   Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 15.3 RESULTS
Page 1 of 1