Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+11
the nick bryson
Anwyl
Hannibal Frost
RCA
Drew Michaels
Abel Steele
Skyler Striker
Drake Parker
CarteristheMaster501
MPD
Edible14
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:17 pm

I'm a mover and a shaker
The oppressor, stimulator
I'm a coward I'm a fighter
I'm everything, you are me, I am you

Everything is breaking,
No mistaking,
It's all changing,
Tear it down, watch it all start burning
All that's done is done, just let it lie

It's revelation, celebration, graduation
Times collide watch the world awaken
All the past regrets from days gone by
Let it go, let it die

Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! Ammunition-1

Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! Orleans-las-vegas-resort-arena

Hostyle: Hello everyone and welcome to this edition of FMW AMMUNITION! I am your play by play man, Hostyle, and with me as always is the incomparable Dalby Sound!

Sound: That’s me.

Hostyle: We’ve got a great show in store for you tonight. The tournament to crown a new Full Metal Champion is only two shows away, and we’ve got to award some qualifiers!

Sound: To that end, the likes of Ryu Quinn, John ‘Doc’ Derrick, Harlequin, Leon Caprice, Chris Austin, Abel Steele and Leviticus are all looking to punch their tickets to the big tournament.

Hostyle: Don’t forget that two newbies are also on the hunt for a spot, in Derek Levy and Adam “The Jackal” Smith.

Sound: It’s a big opportunity for those two. They haven’t been around long, but I guess P Thurston Devreaux wanted to get some young blood in the tourney.

Hostyle: Also tonight, we have Jonathan King making his first defense as Television champion against Dazz Andrews, who pushed Drew Michaels to the limit last week in his debut.

Sound: King received the belt rather auspiciously, but he can make amends with a solid title defense tonight. Hopefully those goons in GSW don’t get involved.

Hostyle: Speaking of GSW, Matt Dunn is in action! He’ll be taking on the debuting Tyson Van Der Zar.

Sound: Good luck with that, rookie. Dunn is a wily veteran and, as much as I hate to say it, his affiliation with GSW means that it’s going to be tough sledding for anyone.

Hostyle: And of course in our main event tonight… we crown a new C4 Champion. Or do we?

Sound: It’s a classic FMW matchtype, it’s Pandora’s Box!

Hostyle: Last week Skyler Striker beat out 4 other men, including his opponent tonight, Anwyl. This week, one of the candidates for Rookie of the Year will try to rectify that loss, and perhaps earn himself the C4 title. Or… either of them could decide to use their victory to earn themselves a spot in the FMC Tournament at Lethal Injection.

Sound: It’s a tough choice. Do you take the best second-tier belt in wrestling, held by such greats as Chris Austin, Christian Smitten, Drew Michaels and many more… or do you push your luck and take on some of FMW’s best to try and earn the biggest prize in all of wrestling?

Hostyle: We’ll find out tonight. Let’s get this show started!

"Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin hits the PA system as "The True Technician" Tyson Van der Zar steps onto the stage to orange and black lights. He quickly walks towards the ring, checking his wrist tape on the way, soaking in the boos without showing emotion. Once at the apron, he slides into the ring. He rapidly makes his way to his feet and runs to the closest turnbuckle. Tyson climbs the turnbuckle and raises his right arm high. He then hops down from the turnbuckle and prepares for the upcoming match.

Cherry: Ladies and Gentlemen... The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a fifteen minute time limit... Introducing first! From Johannesburg, South Africa... Weighing in at 220 lbs he is "The True Technician" TYSSONNN VAN DER ZARRRRRR!

Sound: The crowd not too pleased with "The True Technician" as he awaits Matt Dunn. He looks confident for tonight's match lets see if the rookie can pull it off...

Hostyle: Look he's already hated and he hasn't even been out here more than two minutes! But I am willing to bet my left nut that he isn't more hated by FMW fans then Matt Dunn and other members of GSW.

The lights cut out as countless clips of FMW talent getting injured plays on the METALTron before being replaced by the Gold Standard Wrestling logo as "Been To Hell" by Hollywood Undead hits the speakers, search lights rolling over the crowd until the lyrics kick in. As the vocals kick in, Matt P. Dunn makes his way form the back. He raises his right fist to signal for three bursts of lightning that cross behind him.

Cherry: His opponent! Being accompanied to the ring by Crusoe... He is a member of Gold Standard Wrestling, weighing in at 218 lbs... From Birmingham, England... THE BRITISH LION!... MATT DUNNNNNNNN!!

Hostyle: Surprisingly none of the other members from GSW are accompanying Dunn to the ring.

Sound: I wouldn't put that man out with my own piss if he was on fire...

Hostyle: Easy partner... Control yourself...

Sound: How dare he and Crusoe come in with their anti-FMW beliefs and actually expect us to be flattered at their presence.

Hostyle: Okay well we're underway folks... Both men staring each other down in the center of the ring...

Sound: This is like the O.K. Corral... Both men sizing each other up, wonder who is going to make the first move.

Hostyle: Looks like Dunn is going to make the opening move of the match and is delivering fiery blows to Tyson's head and follows it up with an eye gouge...

Sound: That was cheap...

Hostyle: Be that as it may... Dunn has surely taken control of this match and is destroying Tyson in the corner with a series of straight punches and chops. Tyson has yet to perform a single offensive move. Dunn with the Irish Whip into the opposite corner... Tyson bounces off the turnbuckles and back towards Dunn who delivers a powerful Spine Buster...

Sound: Unbelievable this is like watching the Patriots taking on the Denver Broncos... Tyson's getting Tebowed by Matt Dunn who is just toying with him now...

Hostyle: Crusoe on the apron taking a snap shot and is now beginning to direct Dunn. He has Tyson in the ropes and choking him the ref is starting a five count...

One... Two... Three... Four...

Hostyle: Dunn's taunting the fans in the front row... He just gave the rather large fellow holding the beer the middle finger and invited him into the ring.

Sound: I'd pay good money to watch him rip Dunn to shreds... At least maybe he'd put up more of a fight then Tyson here.

Hostyle: Dunn is picking up Tyson onto his shoulder... walking towards the middle of the ring it looks like he is going to deliver a Scoop Power Slam... Dunn is setting Tyson up for the Salvation Shot! Tyson is still down... Dunn nails it, 1...2...3...

Cherry: Here's your winner by pin fall... The British Lion... MATTTT DUNNNNNNNN!
Matt Dunn (.85 APS + 1.2 AVS = 2.05 Total)
Tyson Van Der Zar ( 0 APS + .2 AVS = .2 Total)

"Been To Hell" by Hollywood Undead hits the speakers but is abruptly cut off as the other members from GSW come out running from the back and enter the ring with Crusoe shouting out directions

[b]Hostyle:
Oh here they come... Jeff Whitt, Leviticus, and Sean Jensen this doesn't look good for Tyson.

Sound: Roll out of the ring kid... Get out of there...

Hostyle: Tyson is trying to cover up in the corner, Sean Jensen and Leviticus are grabbing his arms and holding him against the bottom turnbuckle... Jeff Whitt is across the way staring at the defenseless Tyson here he comes running across to deliver an "At Whitts End" to Tyson's head... Tyson is slumped in the corner...

Sound: (Does a golf clap) Bravo Four on One... A Rookie to boot... Big bad men they are... PATHETIC!

Hostyle: I agree with you... Right now it is a four on one advantage and Crusoe's finally calling the dogs off...

Sound: Good riddance to scum... It's about time they left the ring maybe we'll luck up and they will leave FMW.

Hostyle: I doubt it... But yes folks GSW has brutally assaulted Tyson Van der Zar, I don't think he even knows where he is right now... We're going to cut to a quick commercial break and will bring you the next match when we return...

Last edited by Edible14 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:33 pm

The ring has been drastically altered, the FMW decals on the apron have been spray-painted over, replaced with the letters GSW on every side. The canvas has been covered in black felt, emblazzoned with a broken crown, and two red leather stools are situated across from an ornate, gaudy throne. “No Church In the Wild” by Jay-Z and Kanye West plays throughout the arena to a mild chorus of boos, which grow much louder when Jonathon King appears at the top of the ramp, GSW cohorts Jeff Whitt, Sean Jensen and Matt Dunn in tow. Dressed in a stylish suit and sunglasses, his championship slung over his shoulder, King dances down to the ring, singing along to the choruses of his theme, which garners some heavy boos from the minorities in the audience. Grinning broadly the whole time, King grabs a microphone from the announcer and shoos them from the ring while his stablemates take up positions on the outside. King throws his sunglasses into the crowd, situates himself on the throne and raises the mic to his lips.

King: You take good care of those, kid. They're worth more than you are!

The boos are so loud that King can't keep speaking, so he just runs a hand through his hair, waiting for the crowd to quiet down.

King: Now that you're all finally paying attention, I have an announcement to make. You peasants are about to bear witness to one of the greatest moments in FMW history! Welcome to the birth of a legend, The Throne Room!

King spreads his arms out wide as the crowd boos.

King: I decided that FMW could not be trusted to get me as over as I should be, so I took the intelligent course of action, buying up part of Ammunition's broadcast! Now you have no choice but to listen to me prattle on about whatever I want!

Once again, a very hostile audience stops King from continuing, but only for a moment.

King: Relax, dear children, I won't be the only one talking. In fact, I have a very special guest for you tonight! An FMW legend, returning to his true home! Everyone give a warm, FMW welcome to the first guest on The Throne Room...... cYnical!

“Cult of Personality” by Living Color plays, but it can barely be heard over the massive roar of cheers and applause from the crowd. The cheers have barely begun to die when King's laughter echos throughout the arena.

King: Oh my god! You bought it! You morons actually believed that he'd come back! Oh god, I can't stop laughing!

King falls back in his chair, choking with laughter as the crowd makes their disapproval known.

King: Ah, that one is always a classic. Did you people really believe that I would let my show's debut be tarnished by someone who isn't up to the Gold Standard? Idiots. No, this show is all about me, well, me and my shiny new fashion accessory.

King holds the Television Championship up before laying it on the ground at his feet.

King: Now then, it's time to acknowledge some controversy regarding my reign. You see, I didn't technically 'win' this title, instead, it was hand-delivered to me by P. Thurston Deveraux himself. Some might say that that is a blemish on my reign, but I say that those people just don't see the big picture. You see, Mr. Deveraux was faced with a dilemma, he had a championship with no one holding it. Now then, he could have done what he did with the FMW Championship, and had a tournament, but instead, he looked at every superstar on the roster to decide the new champion, and out of all of us, he picked me. The FMW President looked at me and said “This man deserves a championship more than anyone else.” I personally think that that's a pretty damn good start to my reign. A start that will be improved when I grind Dazz Andrews into the dust.

Pausing, King looks to the ramp, and most of the crowd follows his lead. After a few moments of silence, he looks back at the cameras and shrug.

King: Well, I guess Dazz isn't smart enough to recognize the perfect moment to pretend to catch me by surprise. And here I was hoping he'd be dumb enough to come out here and let my buddies and I beat him down before our match. Anyway, moving on. The Television Championship has had hard times of late, being tossed around like a cheap whore by paper champions, Fingerpokes of Doom and an intentional strip, so really, I'm presenting you all an opportunity. A rare, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness the rise of a championship to something of value. You might hav-

“Sway” by the Hype Boys plays as Dazz Andrews and his mates hit the ramp to a mild pop from the crowd, desperate to hear someone besides King.

King: No! You missed your cue! Take your fat asses back behind the curtain and let me have my moment!

Dazz: I'm tired a' listenin' to ya spew shit, King. You got handed a belt that you a'int earned, and I'm gonna take it from ya!

King: In your pathetic little dreams, Dazz. I'm on my way to the top of the mountain, and you can kiss my ass!

Dazz: Boys, go get 'im!

Dazz' thugs make a break for the ring, but run headfirst into GSW. Briggy manages to break through, and gets into the ring, but he barely gets back to his feet when King catches him with a Money Shot knocking him out cold. Johnboy fights hard, but a three-on-one beatdown from Dunn, Whitt and Jensen takes him down. King points at Dazz and screams “You're Next” before running the ropes and bouncing off, nailing the prone Briggy with the Rise Again. Grabbing the mic again, King gestures to Briggy.

King: You see that Dazz? That's a flash into your future! This is MY Throne Room, and my rule is absolute! If you enter my domain, Dazz, then you will bow down to the King.

Sound: I just cannot wait for this match. I am filled with anticipation.

Hostyle: I didn't peg you for a TV title fan.

Sound: They didn't teach you sarcasm in English class, did they?

Buster: The following match is set for one fall, and is for the Full Metal Wrestling Television Title! Introducing first, the challenger!

Dazz Andrews, huddling besides his downed associates, realizes that his match is up. He throws his arms up to get the crowd going, but they for the most part ignore him, a few booing. FMW officials race down to the ring to remove the chairs, the throne and the black felt from the ring. A few of them motion for Dunn, Whitt and Jensen to go to the back.

Buster: From Port Clarence, weighing in at 200lbs! He is DAZZ ANDREWS!

Sound: And we start off with a guy who, despite having backup, couldn't put down the decrepit and broken Drew Michaels. Clearly a force we should fear.

Hostyle: He did take Drew to the limit.

Sound: I don't see the mark in his win column, do you? Besides, he might be terrible, but he's nowhere near as bad as the champion.

Buster: And introducing his opponent!

Jonathon King removes his stylish suit at ringside, revealing his wrestling trunks underneath.

Buster: Representing Gold Standard Wrestling and hailing from Orange County, New York! He is the Full Metal Wrestling Television Champion, JONATHON KING!

Sound: Champion? Please don't joke. There is no one less deserving of a title right now than this guy. He's won only one match, and was just handed the title without earning it. Disgusting.

Hostyle: Well...I really don't have any argument to that.

Sound: You'd be an idiot if you did.

King enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, holding his title up high as Crusoe claps and cheers. The crowd is unimpressed.

Hostyle: Lockup to start with. How do you see this going, partner?

Sound: Well they're the same height and weight, Dazz having an inch while King has five pounds on him, so there won't be any size differences coming into play. Dazz is a fighter, not a wrestler, who only knows how to use his fists. Disgraceful but sadly becoming more common. What King needs to do is keep Dazz off balance and unable to throw punches. But since he's GSW, and thus incredibly incompetent, that's not what's going to happen here.

Hostyle: King managing to twist around Dazz and throw him back for a quick belly to back suplex.

Sound: Is that suppose to impress me?

Hostyle: It impressed Crusoe, who's cheering hard for his charge.

Sound: He's the only one.

Hostyle: King mounting Dazz and throwing lefts and rights down at him.

Sound: But Dazz blocking most of them and getting a shot in at King's chest to make him roll off.

Hostyle: Dazz and King both back up and lock up again.

Sound: Dazz breaks it quickly to throw King off mentally, and jams his foot into his gut.

Hostyle: And he doesn't stop, beginning to throw fists at King's back and head, forcing him down to the mat, and he continues it when they're down.

Sound: I hate this kind of crap usually, but this I can go for.

Crusoe starts yelling at the referee to do something about this, even acting like he is going to get on the apron, but steps back as John Boy and Briggy step toward him. The two begin to trash talk him, about how badly this is going for King, and calling his mother lewd things.

Sound: If these twits weren't taunting yelling at GSW, I'd be calling them the most annoying thing since the last time I had to do commentary with Boice.

Hostyle: But since they ARE yelling at GSW?

Sound: Only the second most annoying thing. And second dumbest.

Hostyle: How fair of you.

Sound: Thank you.

Hostyle: The referee finally coming in and pulling Dazz up, that kind of stuff really isn't allowed.

Sound: Exceptions should be made in the case of idiots.

Hostyle: Dazz going back to King, but King kicks him in the stomach and rolls back to his feet!

Sound: And a quick DDT to Dazz from King.

Hostyle: But Dazz is quick to be back to his feet and charges King!

Sound: And King drops down and trips Dazz with his legs. That was a poor decision.

Hostyle: King jumps to his feet and...starts swaggering about?

Sound: His ego's getting to him. Again.

Hostyle: Well Crusoe seems to enjoy it, and King keeps playing it up to louder and louder boos.

Sound: Too blind to notice his opponent is getting up.

Hostyle: King turns around and BAM! Dazz with a punch right to King's face!

Sound: That knocked him for a loop, and Dazz going in to take advantage, as any breathing creature would.

Hostyle: Dazz trying to lift King up, he can't get him all the way up but he's got him high enough for a kind of powerbomb!

Sound: I think King landed on his head there.

Hostyle: Dazz with the cover! 1...2...KICKOUT!

Sound: Why.

Hostyle: Dazz is not taking this well, he's shouting at...John Boy? Briggy? Which one is that?

Sound: Oh, how the hell should I know? Whichever one it is, he's coming over here.

Hostyle: He forces one of the crew out of their chair and grabs the chair. Oh dear.

Sound: Oh wonderful, people thinking this is Anarchy.

Hostyle: He throws it into the ring to Dazz, and he's getting ready to hit the still dazed King!

Sound: But the referee manages to be useful, and grabs it from him. That's right, give him a STERN talking to.

Hostyle: The referee tosses the chair out, and his back is turned as King hits Dazz with a low blow!

Sound: But of course he turns back in time to see King lift Dazz up and hit him with the Money Talks. Good night fool.

Hostyle: Cover! 1...2...3!

Buster: Here is your winner, and STILL FMW Television Champion! JONATHAN, KIIIIIING!

Jonathan King (3.66 APS + .8AVS = 4.46 Total)
Dazz Andrews (3.02 APS +.6 AVS = 3.62 Total)

King slides out of the ring as Johnboy and Briggy slide in, and is hurrying up the ramp with Crusoe behind him as the two thugs shout insults at them. They stop at the top of the ramp and Crusoe hands King his belt, King holding it up to boos from the crowd.

Sound: Normally I'd say a win is a win, but I hope he doesn't expect to be taken seriously all of a sudden after that.

Hostyle: Probably will, but that doesn't change the fact that King has won a match, and is still champion. We'll be right back... hopefully with a ring apron that isn't tainted with that GSW scrawl.

Officials are seen removing the ring apron as we go to commercial...

Last edited by Edible14 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:25 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Ammunition and THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATOO proudly present:

Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! 295365_245533275478486_100000654463416_811606_2072259_n
Ammuntion 15.1 wrote:
We go backstage, where Devreaux is standing by his office. Veronica Cherrywood joins him.

Cherrywood: Mr. Devreaux... You say you've got a big announcement?

Devreaux: Indeed I do.

Cherrywood: Is this regarding one of the vacated titles?

Devreaux: This is about the Full Metal Championship, very astute. You see, Veronica, because of the actions that unfolded at Death Row we now need a new champion and, at Lethal Injection, we're going to crown one.

Cherrywood: Lethal Injection? How will you do that! Who is the contender!?

Devreaux: The answer is simple, Veronica. Tonight I would like to announce that I am authorizing an eight man tournament for the biggest prize in all of Full Metal Wrestling. And we're going to have qualifying matches for that tournament starting next show.

The crowd pops can be heard over the scene.

Cherrywood: Who is going to be in the tournament?

Devreaux: Details are still being finalized, but I can tell you that there are several people that I know have to be involved somehow. Chiefly, Chris Austin has been making a big case for the belt for awhile now and I'm sure he will state he has to be in it.

Cherrywood: Who else could be in the tourney?

Devreaux: Well, that's a bit up in the air right now. There's former champions like John Derrick and Alex O'Rion, who never really had their rematches, there's young guys like Anwyl and Abel Steele, veterans who have held undercard belts like Skyler Striker... so many to choose from.

Devreaux:I want to bring back some prestige to the FMW World Heavyweight Championship. That starts with making sure that the best wrestler in the world is holding our belt, and the way you can make that claim is by beating a whole bunch of other guys that are considered to be some of the best in the business.

And that was the…

Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! 295365_245533275478486_100000654463416_811606_2072259_n

Brought to you by The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! Daniel-craig-new-tattoo-poster

The show comes back from commercial as Buster is finishing introducing Derek Levy and Adam Smith, who are staring each other down from opposite sides of the ring.

Hostyle: And it's time for two rookies to have a chance to break out in a big way with a chance of entering the FMC tournament! We have Adam Smith, who's been impressive since his debut, and Derek Levy, who had a great victory over Runihara last show.

Sound: This should be a Sound contest.

The referee goes to have the bell rung to start the match, but is stopped by Godsmack's “Voodoo” playing, as Harlequin walks out onto the stage, a steel chair in hand.

Sound: Oh what's the clown doing out here?

Hostyle: Something not very good, hermano.

Harlequin walks to the ring slowly, and climbs the apron. Levy approaches him, but is met with a chair shot to the head, knocking him down and out. He enters the ring as Smith charges at him, but Harlequin jams the top of the chair into his stomach, and then slams it against the back of his head when he doubles over, knocking him down with Levy.

Sound: Well so much for this match.

Hostyle: Harlequin just laying out Smith and Levy! Why is he doing this?

Sound: Who knows with him.

Harlequin drops the chair, and grabs Levy by the head, dragging him over and laying his head on top of the chair. He walks back over and grabs Smith, positioning his head next to Levy's on the chair.

Hostyle: I don't like where this is going...

Harlequin reaches into his coat and pulls out a baseball bat, twirling it in his fingers as he holds it up. He then taps it against Levy and Smith's faces.

Hostyle: Oh. Oh dear.

Sound: This is Ammunition, not Anarchy! Get out of here with this ultraviolent crap!

Harlequin starts to tap the bat against each man's forehead in turns, moving from one to the other.

Hostyle: I think he's saying something...

Harlequin Eeny, meeny, miny, moe...

Sound: Well at least one of them can say they don't need plastic surgery after tonight...

Harlequin goes through the entire rhyme, ending with the bat pressed against Levy's forehead. His arm snaps up, raising the bat into the air to strike.

Hostyle: Ay Dios mio!

But Harlequin drops the bat, letting it clatter behind him as he instead reaches down and grabs Levy's arm, flipping him over and draping him on top of Smith. He turns and points at the referee watching from ringside, and then at the timekeeper.

Hostyle: What was the point of that game?

Sound: Who said there's a point?

Hostyle: Right, well...the referee is entering the ring as Harlequin slides out. The match hadn't started, so there's not much he can do, especially since one man is covering the other...even if it's due to Harlequin.

Sound: Finally the bell is rung, and he goes down to call it. 1, 2, 3, neither one's getting up.

Buster: Here is...your winner, Derek Levy.
Derek Levy (0 APS + .8 AVS = .8 Total)
Adam Smith(0 APS + .4 AVS = .4 Total)

Hostyle: Well, that wasn't what I expected.

Sound: Expectations go out the window when Harlequin appears.

Hostyle: Is this part of some plan, do you think?

Sound: Or one of them looked at him wrong, or he just decided to do it for giggles.

The camera fades away focused on Harlequin, laughing away at the carnage in the ring.

Last edited by Edible14 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm not afraid.
To take a stand.
Everybody.
Come take my hand.

The crowd rises to their feet as Not Afraid by Eminem blasts through the speakers, signaling the arrival of fan favorite Drew Michaels. Drew looks out over the masses as he makes his way down the ramp, high fiving and embracing the people as he goes.

Hostyle: And here is Drew Michaels! Obviously he wants to say something about his situation and I hope he's here to tell us he's sticking around!

Sound: Pretentious and arrogant, thats what I think of when I think of Drew.

Hostyle: Sorry to see you're so misinformed.

Drew slides into the ring as the crowd begins chanting 'Please dont go' to their icon. The camera focuses on various signs begging Drew to stay. He lifts a microphone to his mouth as his music fades out.

Michaels: People, please. How am I going to speak if you are talking over me!

The crowd only gets louder, cheering Drew and continuing to beg him to stay. Drew smirks for a moment before the crowd begins to fade out, allowing Drew the chance to speak.

Michaels: You know, I came here tonight thinking that I could give you all something great. My last match.

The crowd boos at the mention of Drew's final match.

Michaels: I know, I wanted it too-

He smiles at his remark.

Michaels: But I find myself unable to give you guys what you want.

Once more a chant breaks out, only to be interrupted by Premeditated Murder by J. Cole. The crowd cheers, surprisingly, as Chris Austin makes his way out of the back and to the stage, microphone in hand. He stares at Drew for a moment, who sets the mic on the turnbuckle and begins warming up as if he expects to have a match.

Austin: I wanted to come out here, Drew, and say this to your face. I am sure you understand the very high standards I hold myself to and I am sure that you realize that I've felt my path to greatness needed to roll through you and, perhaps, I realize that my passion and desire might have lead to some misplaced aggression.

Drew nods in the ring as the crowd buzzes with anticipation.

Austin: However, I think you and I both know that you want something meaningful and theres nothing more meaningful than having your last match with me right here, right now.

The crowd pops as Drew motions for Austin to 'bring it on'. Austin overlooks the crowd as they unusually cheer him as he walks down the ramp, turning his focus soley on Drew Michaels. When Austin reaches the bottom he stops in his tracks as Kashmir by Led Zepplin signals the lukewarm arrival of P. Thurston Deveraux.

Deveraux: Austin, stop there. Drew, you know that this game isn't going to end this easy. You have been informed about your next match, your last match, and it wont be here or now.

Drew and Austin both look at Deveraux. Drew begins shouting 'Why?' at Deveraux.

Deveraux: Austin, I believe you have a different match to prepare for. Drew, you know why.

Drew lifts the microphone off the turnbuckle. He moves to speak when he is interrupted by-

Naaaaaa, na, na, na.
Wait till I get my money right.

Can't Tell Me Nothin by Kanye West blasts through the speakers. After a few moments, Anarchy GM Nick Bryson appears on the Screen.

Bryson: Wow. This is really just a touching, touching moment. I mean, look at all of the emotion just swelling through the arena.

Deveraux sighs as he looks at Drew and Austin, both of whom are glaring up at the screen.[i]

Bryson: You see, with a cash cow like Drew Michael's stupid last match, I went up to FMW brass and reminded them of our current situation. After pulling some strings, I'm here to make a happy announcement and yes Drew, it concerns you.

[i]Bryson clears his throat and adjusts his tie.

Bryson: Ladies and gentlemen! Next week, EXCLUSIVE to the Anarchy broadcast, we will witness Drew Michaels last match and it will read right up on the marquee! Drew Michaels will face off against, pause for anticipation...

Bryson smiles.

Bryson: ME! Yes! Drew Michaels versus Nick Bryson is official! Tune in on Anarchy to see something exclusive to FMW!

Bryson suddenly cuts out. Austin looks to Drew, then glares at Deveraux as he walks backstage. Deveraux looks again at Drew before he too exits to the back. The crowd focuses on Drew as he stands center ring, looking over the crowd.

”Been to Hell” hits, and GSW’s MetalTron package hits once more. Leviticus makes his way out, to a chorus of boos.

Cherry: The following contest is Full Metal Championship Tournament QUALIFYING match. Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Crusoe, from Gold Standard Wrestling… LEVITICUSSSSS!

Hostyle: Another qualifier, coming right up. Let’s hope there aren’t any shenanigans involved here.

Sound: With Gold Standard Wrestling nearby, that’s never a safe bet.

Hostyle: GSW has racked up a lot of victories as of late, and nobody in that stable has been more impressive than Leviticus.

Sound: That’s right. Dunn might be their leader, and King might be the Television champion… but Leviticus has established himself as a top competitor here, and he’s certainly a guy that can make some waves in the FMC Tourney. Think of it, though. Think… what if this guy wins the big belt? Can you imagine what those GSW guys might do with the title?

Hostyle: I… wow… that’s an awful thought. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Ed Kowalczyk’s “Grace” hits. Leon Caprice comes out to a loud pop. He slaps hands with the FMW faithful going down the ramp, before kneeling down and pointing to the sky. A short burst of pyro goes off on the stage.

Cherry: And his opponent… hailing from Perth, Australia… LEEEEEEON CAAAAAPRIIIIIIIICE!

Hostyle: Well, Leon is usually pretty popular, but I think he gets some bonus points tonight for taking on GSW.

Sound: It’s funny, because nobody likes GSW.

Hostyle: But Leon is a force himself, he’s got a great history here, and was the Abandoned Champion not too long ago. He’s a rising star of sorts, and he’s a guy that, maybe, you’d like to call a dark horse in this tourney.

Sound: Assuming he gets in. And let’s hope.

Hostyle: The bell rings and we are underway. Tie up in the center of the ring, and Leon leverages himself to an advantage… and nails a spinning neckbreaker.

Sound: Crusoe yelling at ringside, trying to get Leviticus going. You have to keep your eyes on that guy.

Hostyle: Leon up, and he NAILS a shining wizard! Here’s a quick pin! ONE…TW-NO!

Sound: Quick kickout by Leviticus

Hostyle: Leon quickly back on attack, and nails a snap DDT. Leon Caprice is focused here tonight.

Sound: He knows what’s at stake. A ticket to the tourney, a chance to be enshrined in FMW history… that’s the big carrot here.

Hostyle: Leon to the corner, he flips over, and nails a spinning kick on the rebound to Leviticus. And Crusoe pulls Levi out of the ring!

Sound: Wise move. He’s buying his client some much needed separation from a very focused Leon Caprice.

Hostyle: Caprice to the outside, and Levi ducks behind his associate. Crusoe getting Leon’s way, and he gets tossed aside into the barricade.

Sound: Levi is scrambling!

Hostyle: Levi into the ring. Leon follows… and gets a running knee! Now Leviticus is on the attack!

Sound: I hate that Crusoe guy. He has no business out here but to cause trouble for GSW opponents.

Hostyle: Leviticus with a snap suplex. He floats over into the lateral press. One…two…kickout by Leon. But Levi wrenches in a headlock on the recovering Leon. And now he’s looking to bring Leon’s pace back down.

Sound: Levi’s moveset isn’t all that impressive or innovative. But he can get it done in there.

Hostyle: Caprice wrenching to his knees, trying to find that vertical base. Leviticus being forced up… but he nails a hip toss! And Leviticus is liking that! He goes… kick to the head by Leon!

Sound: All the way from the mat!

Hostyle: Leviticus stumbles… SMALL PACKAGE! ONE…TWO…NO!

Sound: Both men quickly up after that…

Hostyle: Leon and Levi up. Levi charges… Leon ducks a clothesline, and nails a STO on the rebound!

Sound: And Leon rolls with it, right outside the ring.

Hostyle: Leon measuring Leviticus here, looking maybe for that springboard dropick. He’s up… and he falls! Crusoe held the top rope!

Sound: How is that not a disqualification?

Hostyle: The referee was pulled away by Leviticus, and I think Levi was trying to use the referee as a human shield there. Some fortunate timing for him.

Sound: Fortunate? I’d say that GSW might have planned that one.

Hostyle: Levi to the corner… and he brings Leon back into the ring with a big back body drop! Here’s a cover! ONE…TWO…THR-NO! LEON JUST GOT THAT SHOULDER UP!

Sound: Leon is hurting, but he’s no quitter.

Hostyle: Leviticus back to work. He pulls up Leon… and nails a quick DDT. He flows through it… vertical suplex! He rolls through again… SMALL PACKAGE! ONE…TWO…NO!

Sound: Good little combo there, taking Leon by surprise.

Hostyle: And some mounted punches now by Leviticus, reigning down on Leon Caprice’s head. He’s clearly a tad bit frustrated.

Sound: Leon is simply refusing to die here. There’s a lot at stake, and nobody in all of FMW wants a member of GSW to get a shot at the big belt.

Hostyle: Leviticus is forced away by the referee! And Crusoe slaps at the head of Leon while the referee pulls away Levi!

Sound: Crusoe is sneaky... actually... I think that pretty much describes all of GSW.

Hostyle: Leviticus with a kick to the gut. Vertical suplex… but Leon flips out of the back!

Sound: He went to that well one too many times!

Hostyle: Leon with his own… NO… DEADEND! HE HIT IT! ONE…TWO…THREE! WHAT? WHAT THE? HOW DID LEVITICUS GET HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE?!?

Sound: It’s that dastardly Crusoe!

Hostyle: Leon to the outside… he’s chasing Crusoe. Crusoe into the ring… he tripped over the ref!

Sound: I’m not entirely sure that was accidental.

Hostyle: Leon clubs him with a reverse DDT! And now he’s tying up Crusoe in the ropes…

Sound: Leon Caprice is sending a message to Gold Standard Wrestling now. These sorts of shenanigans shall not stand!

Hostyle: A flurry of kicks reign down upon Crusoe! His body and head are taking a beating. Leon off the ropes… and he delivers a big boot!

Sound: The crowd is loving it! Who doesn’t love it when GSW gets what’s coming to them?

Hostyle: WAIT! ROLLUP BY LEVI! HE’S GOT THE TIGHTS! ONE…TWO…THR-NO! LEON KICKED OUT! GOOD LORD… HOW DID LEON CAPRICE KICK OUT OF THAT?

Sound: He nearly lost his tights doing it! He’s re-adjusting those now and…

Hostyle: Spear by Leviticus! And now Leviticus has taken back control!

Sound: Both men down, but Levi is crawling his way towards the apron. That Deadend took a lot out of him.

Hostyle: Leviticus to the outside. He’s grabbing at that turnbuckle. He’s thinking about going up top.

Sound: I wonder what he’s got in store.

Hostyle: Slowly Levi climbs, the crowd is trying to will Leon Caprice back up.

Sound: He better hurry.

Hostyle: Levi is on the top. He’s standing… LEON KICKS THE BOTTOM ROPE! LEVI GOES TUMBLING!

Sound: That’s an unpleasant crotch-first landing, much like the one Leon had to endure just a bit ago at the hands of Crusoe!

Hostyle: Leon up… he runs… FLASH OF LIGHT! AND HE LANDS ON HIS FEET! LEVITICUS TO THE MAT!

Sound: Oh man, you know what he’s setting up to…

Hostyle: LEON CIRCLES INTO POSITION… HE GETS LEVI UP… AND NAILS IT! GOD’S WRATH! ONE…TWO…THREE! LEON GOES TO THE FULL METAL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT!

Cherry: Here is your winner… LEEEEEON CAAAAAAAPRICE!
Leon Caprice (4.17 APS + .8 AVS = 4.97 Total)
Leviticus (3.96 APS + .6 AVS = 4.56 Total)

Sound: An impressive display from both men, but Leon is the one advancing to the tournament.

Hostyle: The top competition in Full Metal Wrestling is assembling for this tournament. Leon Caprice is our second official entrant. And given the way that Smith got in… I’d say he’s the clear favorite right now!

Sound: Sure thing. But if this match is any indication, this tournament is going to be a bitter fight.

Last edited by Edible14 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:11 am

We go backstage, where Veronica Cherrywood is standing by P Thurston Devreaux.

Cherrywood: Joining me at this time is the general manager of Ammunition, P Thurston Devreaux. Devreaux… what news do you have about the tournament?

Devreaux: Well, I can announce our third entrant… right now. This man is a former Full Metal Champion who never got his rematch. That man is, of course… Hannibal Frost.

The crowd pops

Cherrywood: Are any other people getting in the tournament automatically?

Devreaux: Nope. Everyone else has to earn a spot. But Hannibal is, of course, a special case. Normal protocol for the FMC is that the champion gets a rematch either at the next show or the next pay-per-view. And Hannibal did get a shot at Nick Bryson at Death Row 4, and technically, he scored a victory over the man who defeated him. We felt that he had been unfairly robbed of a rematch, so this is a make-up of sorts.

Cherrywood: So, by the end of the night, we’ll have 5 spots in the tournament filled out.

Devreaux: Possibly 6. We don’t know what the winner of the main event is going to choose. It’s a tough decision, because it’s a sure thing vs. a lottery ticket. But they’re both wonderful prizes. I’m glad that I got to bring back such a classic FMW matchtype in keeping with Christian Smitten’s last requests.

Cherrywood: Now, there’s already a bit of controversy with this tournament…

The two are interrupted by a stagehand.

Stagehand: Mr. Devreaux… come quick! There’s a situation!

Devreaux: What in god’s name…

Devreaux and the stage hand begin running off. Cherrywood, ever the journalist, motions the camera to follow them. The run through the backstage area and into a lockerroom.

Devreaux: Son of a…

Cherrywood: What’s going on?

The camera turns into the lockerroom, revealing Ryu Quinn and John ‘Doc’ Derrick, being attended to by medical personnel. They are laying in pools of their own blood. Devreaux looks on in despair.

Devreaux: Goddamnit…

Hostyle: What the? What just happened? But their match is next!

”Premeditated Murder” hits, as Chris Austin makes his way out in his hoodie, carrying a notebook.

Hostyle: I thought for a minute maybe Austin’s match would be next, but apparently not. We stick to the schedule around here… I guess.

Sound: But I’m not sure he’s going to have a match to scout.

”Voodoo” by Godsmack hits. Harlequin makes his way out to the ring, carrying a crimson-stained baseball bat.

Sound: I’ll give you two guesses as to who is responsible.

Hostyle: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Cherry: The following contest is a triple threat match, and it is a qualifying match for the Full Metal Championship Tournament! Introducing first… from Calgary… HARRRRRLEQUIN!

Sound: What the hell is this? The referee is in the ring… but I’m pretty damn sure Doc and Ryu are still knocked the hell out!

Boos reign down from the crowd, as Harlequin puts on a face of mocking innocence. Chris Austin, from ringside, buries his head in his hands in disgust.

Hostyle: This is wrong. This is evil! That Harlequin… he is an evil son of a gun, I’ll tell you that.

Sound: The referee is having a chat with the officials at ringside… there is no sign of either John Derrick or Ryu Quinn coming out.

Hostyle: So… will we just reschedule the match maybe?

Sound: I don’t think so.

The referee begins a ten count.

Hostyle: WHAT? YOU MEAN THEY’RE JUST GOING TO LET THAT EVIL BASTARD GET THROUGH?

Sound: Hostyle… they’ve got 8 spots to fill. And only two shows to do it… and I think that bastard knew it, especially after they let Smith’s match stand.

Hostyle: You have got to be kidding me!

Chris Austin walks up the ramp in disgust as the count grows higher. Harlequin lets out his signature evil laugh in the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and indicates that he will be the next FMC with a hand motion.

Sound: I hate to admit it, but this was a brilliant move by Harlequin. This man is one of the most cunning and feared individuals in FMW history for a reason. That’s a guy I wouldn’t want to be up against in the tourney.

Hostyle: I… this just makes me sick.

Sound: And… ten count.

Cherry: The winner of this match as a result of a countout… HARRRRRLEQUIN!
Harlequin (0 APS + .9 AVS = .9)
John Derrick (0 APS + 0 AVS = 0)
Ryu Quinn (0 APS + .1 AVS = .1)

Hostyle: I… have run out of words to express my displeasure at this.

”Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi hits. Hannibal Frost makes his way out, microphone in hand.

Sound: Oh, I think things just picked up a notch!

Frost: Harlequin… I’ve known you a long time. But this time… you’ve gone too far.

Harlequin yells “who, me?” from the ring.

Frost: This match was supposed to sort the best competition in FMW, to make sure they make it to the tourney. Because this tournament is about the best wrestler in Full Metal Wrestling establishing himself by beating the best in Full Metal Wrestling.

The crowd pops. Hannibal is about to continue when ”Grace” hits, and Leon Caprice comes out with another microphone.

Leon: Save your breath Hannibal. This monster wants to take shortcuts towards the Full Metal Championship. But that’s not going to happen. Because I’m not going to be INTIMIDATED by this sociopath!

Frost: Woah there…

Harlequin goads the two men on the ramp, gesturing for them to enter the ring with his baseball bat.

Leon: You can’t pull this kind of garbage with me. I am taking the Full Metal Championship at Lethal Injection… and you won’t stand in my way. You can’t beat me, whether it’s in that ring or with that baseball bat backstage!

The crowd pops at this sudden burst of emotion. Harlequin holds his free hand up and makes the “blah blah blah” gesture.

Leon: I forget, a thug like you only listens to violence. You want me to prove that I can beat you… let’s dance!

Leon rushes towards the ring, backed up by Hannibal Frost.

Hostyle: And here we go! Leon ducks the bat… and nails a kick to the midsection. STO! And now Frost and Leon reign down right hands on Harlequin. And the crowd is loving it…

Sound: BLACK LABEL!

Hostyle: Frost downs his former partner in Havoc. And now he’s starting to pump up the crowd.

Dead or Alive hits, as Frost climbs the turnbuckles. However, Leon Caprice picks up Harlequin and nails God’s Wrath.

Sound: WOAH! I don’t think Leon Caprice was done!

Hostyle: Leon turning Harlequin over… GOD’S JUDGEMENT! He’s got Harlequin locked in, and he’s not letting go!

Sound: Look at the look in Leon Caprice’s eyes… apparently Harlequin really pissed him off.

Frost tries to calm down Leon, who refuses to let go. After a good minute, Leon snaps out of the hold, as Frost tells him he’s going “too far”. Kashmir by Led Zepplin hits, and P Thurston Devreaux makes his way out.

Devreaux: Hold on there, Leon. Easy. Now… we have 4 competitors named for our tournament. And the way I see it, I can’t wait to see you guys in action. So next show, we’re going to have a little tournament preview tag team match. And I think that you two, being the last remnants of the Sons of Attrition, can be on one team. And your opponents will be… Harlequin and Derek Levy!

Hostyle: Oh man… talk about some tense alliances.

The crowd cheers as Frost tries to calm down the enraged Leon Caprice. Leon calms himself, and Frost offers a hand. Leon shakes it, to the delight of the crowd. The two pose for the crowd for a moment as Dead or Alive hits again. Leon points to the downed Harlequin and fastens an imaginary title around his waste.

Sound: Leon Caprice is making a STATEMENT here… he’s gunning hard for that Full Metal Championship.

Last edited by Edible14 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:13 am

Full Metal Wrestling
In association with W2 Productions and Pioneer Entertainment

Presents

The Rise and Fall of
Gold Standard Wrestling

Part Two: Truly Talented.

Crusoe: When most people were busy working to be the next copy of the people at the top you take notice when someone tries to be unique. I cant tell you how many people I saw that tried to be the next Drew or the next Samuels or the next whoever. They all came in, trained up, realized that trying to be the next replica was harder than it looked and most of them left.

The camera fades in on Crusoe.

Crusoe: But not Whitt.

The footage cut to stock images of Jeff Whitt in his early days. Posing for photos with colleagues and fans alike, the same wide cheesy grin on his face in every picture. The images then fade to early match footage where a younger, less sculpted, Jeff Whitt faces off with various opponents.

Crusoe: Whitt came in and he just wanted to be a part of the business. He didn't care who was going over who was cutting what promo or who was landing what move. He wanted to make the product better. He wanted to make everyone he stepped in the ring better and he wanted to make the fans happy.

The camera now cuts to Jeff Whitt.

Whitt: Man, when I started it was a beautiful time. GSW was just beginning to try and change the way the game was played and I was more than happy to go along for the ride. In fact when I started out I was hyper involved with the fans. They wanted to see a show that had a wide array of talent and I was one of the guys who would carry that load and I was happy to do it.

New footage loads of a younger Whitt interacting with fans and acting like a goof in the ring before cutting to Jonathan King.

King: The thing about Whitt that I think is a testament to the GSW evolution is his personal evolution. If you watch his earlier stuff its like he was a completely different person.

Crusoe: When things in GSW started to change so did Jeff. Jeff was one of the guys they had travel, they kept around. He bled GSW and did everything he could for those fans and the people he worked with. Naturally, when things in GSW started to change so did Jeff.

More footage shows up of Jeff becoming more physical in matches. His silly antics fading away from his repitoire and instead enacting a more violent behavior.

Crusoe: So when Jeff began to change it was sort of surprising because he was like this clay being continually molded by the business and the fans didn't resent his actions, no. The GSW fans embraced it, in a sense. They realized what he was and they loved to hate him in a way.

Images now show Whitt scoring pinfalls, raising championship belts and posing for the crowd.

Crusoe: Management saw what he was doing and they let him take the ball and run with it. Things would have happened very differently if there was no Jeff Whitt in GSW.

Whitt: As the company began to take turns so did I. I reflected what people knew was happening. I was honest with them at all times, from when I was comical to what I am now. What I represent is the people who love GSW. Those fans. Those are the people who understand why I do, why we do, what we do and thats all the explanation we need.

There is an image of GSW members raising Whitt on their shoulders at a live event. Flashbulbs go off as the scene freezes when he raises his fist high.

Hostyle: Time for our next qualifying match into the FMW Championship Tournament. This one looks to be a bit of a grudge match Sound.

Sound: Only for one man. Chris Austin seems to have little interest in beating Abel Steele again, beyond qualifying for the tournament.

Hostyle: That may be true but this is a different Abel Steele from the one who last faced Chris Austin. He’s meaner, more vicious and in good form.

Sound: He’s still just a hacker. Chris Austin will tear him apart, like he does to most of his opponents.

Hostyle: Well I’d have to agree that Chris Austin is the odds on favorite to take out this tournament based on recent form. Of the two men most likely to stop him one has left FMW and the other handed in the title to start this whole tournament.

Sound: They might as well write his name on the belt now and save us all the hassle Hos.

Hostyle: Well I wouldn’t go that far. One good shot from Abel can end any match but I think the odds are against him.

The arena lights flash out and momentarily flashing blue and green lights spin around the crowd

Am I changing right before your eyes?
Becoming someone you don’t recognize?
If I was disguised, I’m on that shit as if I was the fly,
I’m touching skies, no puffing lie

The lights land on the arrival of Chris Austin at the top of the ramp, his signature hoodie casting shadows over his face. Beneath the hood his face appears cold as he raises up from his knees, eyes locked firmly on the ring below, and proceeds down to make his way down the ramp.

Cherry:Making his way to the ring, from San Jose California, The Student of the Game….. Chriiiiiis Auuuuuustin!!!!

Hostyle: Austin looks switched on as always

Sound: Wouldn't you be? This is clearly Chris Austin's moment. This is his ascent to the top.

Hostyle: It could be... but you never know who might step up to... STEELE... the thunder.

Sound: Really?

Cherry: And his opponent, from Western Australia. Aaaaaaaaaaaabel Steeeeeeeeele.

Abel emerges from the back with a minimum of fuss then, as he stalks his way down to the ring, kisses each fist before signalling to Austin that he will be doing the same soon enough.

Hostyle: Steele with a bit of swagger as he makes his way to the ring.

Sound: After their last match up it might be the only chance he gets.

Hostyle: True enough. I can’t imagine Austin taking longer than necessary to qualify himself for the FMW Championship Tournament. I’m not sure the crowd is behind either man here Sound?

Sound: That’s because they are morons. Austin is clearly the man to beat in this tournament.

Both men stand center ring and Abel starts a bit of talk to his opponent but the ref is all over it and signals for the bell before it goes any further.

Hostyle: And we’re away here. Austin circling Steele like a cat with a mouse, Steele for his part smiling back.

Sound: He doesn’t even realise how outclassed he is.

Hostyle: Austin ties up Steele but the boxer backs away to the rope quickly and the referee breaks the hold. Austin backs away and Abel quickly delivers a punch to the body of his opponent

Sound: Cheap shot.

Hostyle: But effective as Austin has the wind knocked from him. Abel dances around his opponent and delivers a series of blows to the body as a follow up, but there is not much sting in them as Austin covers up.

Sound: Take him down Chris!

Austin rallies himself and engages Steele in a grapple.

Hostyle: Austin looking for some sort of a suplex but Steele quickly to the ropes and the referee breaks the hold again. Abel goes to deliver another strike to Austin but the blow misses as he is awake to the tactic this time.

Sound: I thought we were here for a wrestling match.

Hostyle: Regardless Steele needs to have more than that up his sleeve as Austin will learn fast and adapt his strategy quickly. Steele is on the offensive now and Austin waits for him to come before side stepping out of the attack.

Sound: And a solid elbow strike to the back of Steele’s head to go with it.

Hostyle: Indeed Abel rubbing his neck as both men face off across the ring once more. Austin goes for the tie up again and Abel attempts to back up to the rope but Austin just release the hold and stands waiting center ring for Abel.

Sound: This is a disgrace.

Hostyle: The crowd starting to turn on Abel as well as they are frustrated with his antics.

Sound: So they should be. Austin has him running scared, it’s pathetic to watch.

Hostyle: Austin engages again and Steele backs away for the rope one more time… NO… Backbreaker from Steele! Austin released again as Abel headed for the ropes and Steele was onto it.

Sound: Disgusting

Hostyle: But effective and who would’ve thought Steele with the tactical advantage in this match so far.

Sound: Being a coward is not a tactic.

Hostyle: Abel follows up dragging Austin to his feet and a rain of blows to the abdomen has Austin reeling before a stiff clothesline send him back down to the mat again. Maybe an upset is in the making here Sound?

Sound: I doubt it.

Hostyle: Abel looking to press his advantage early and he launches Austin to the ropes sidewalk slam from Abel and now he has all the momentum.

Sound: And finally some decent wrestling on display.

Austin scrambles for the corner before Steele can engage again and takes a moment to catch his breath.

Hostyle: Austin looks like he’s completely at a loss here. Nothing he’s tried has worked.

Sound: Yet. Austin is better than anyone at adapting his game plan mid match.

Hostyle: Well he better hurry up as Steele is continuing on the offensive here, now looking to make use of his devastating punching power as Austin flops on the ropes and takes a pounding.

Sound: C’mon Chris.

Hostyle: Austin doesn’t appear able to do anything but cover up right now as Abel launches an amazing flurry of punches before the ref pushes him away.

Sound: About time.

Hostyle: But Austin straight back into the rope again as Abel launches another stinging tirade into his opponent.

Sound: This is horrible.

Hostyle: Austin must be just about finished here because Abel looks like he has almost spent himself with the ferocity of those strikes.

Sound: Well good.

Hostyle: Abel grabs Austin and whips him to the far corner and Austin just looks completely rattled. Abel stands over him his right fist hovering in mid air and here comes the knockout blow. What an upset….

Sound: NO! Austin ducked!!!

Hostyle: And Steele drives his fist HARD into the turnbuckle.

Sound: I hope he broke it!

Hostyle: Abel walks away clutching at his right hand in pain but Austin gives him no time following up like he hasn’t just taken the beating of a life time.

Sound: Because he hasn’t Hostyle.

Hostyle: Austin sends Steel flying across the ring with a text book German suplex. How is Austin still standing?

Sound: Rope-a-dope.

Hostyle: Cerebral Assassination from Austin, but the elbow drop redirected into Abel’s injured hand. What are you on about Sound?

Sound: It’s brilliant by Austin. Let Abel punch himself out and then just dismantle him.

Hostyle: What?

Sound: Play possum on the ropes and then go for the kill. The mistake by Abel punching the turnbuckle was just the perfect opportunity for Austin to make his move.

Hostyle: Austin has Abel propped up in the corner now and is going to work, this is nearly over… After School Special!!!! Abel slumps on the mat, motionless except for a pitiful effort to protect his hand.

Sound: Just all around pitiful, really Hos.

Hostyle: Austin drags Abel up now by that hand and Abel looks like he is in agony.

Sound: This is all over

Hostyle: Class dismissed! Austin hits and slides in for the pin. The ref doesn’t waste any time with the count as Abel is not even resisting and even the crowd seem stunned at how quickly that match turned around.

Cherry: Here is your winner, via pinfall, Chris Austin!
Chris Austin (4.24 APS + 1.1 AVS = 5.34 Total)
Abel Steele (4.01 APS + .3 AVS = 4.31 Total)

Sound: There’s a reason Chris Austin is the outright favorite to win this tournament.

Hostyle: An energetic and... well... a little unorthadox approach from Steele, but Austin adapts and comes away with the win. Good strategy by Abel to come in here with an approach that he hasn't used before... but Austin... he's as quick as they come mentally.

Austin poses for the crowd and looks back at Abel Steele in the ring. He mutters "C Plus", as he continues to work the crowd, motioning for the belt.

Sound: You know... it's weird. The crowd usually dislikes Chris Austin, but he's getting a few cheers here today.

Hostyle: They obviously respect the guy for his work. But... I don't know... he's done some awful things in the past.

Sound: The past is past, Hostyle. This guy is the best that FMW has to offer today... and that's worth cheering.

Abel rolls away and into the hands of medical officers as soon as the bell goes, visibly shaken as they assess the damage to his hand.

Last edited by Edible14 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:24 am

Full Metal Wrestling has been thrown into chaos.
Departed superstars
Vacated Championships
But out of chaos come opportunity
8 warriors will enter
Only one will stand, as the top champion in all of wrestling
This historic tournament takes place at...

Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! LIBumper-1
Full Metal Wrestling proudly presents LETHAL INJECTION. Coming soon... only on PAY PER VIEW!

”My Curse” by Killswitch Engage hits, as Anwyl makes his way out through a shower of sparks to negative reaction. Anwyl does his usual slide into the ring.

Cherry: The following contest is our MAIN EVENT, it is a PANDORA’S BOX MATCH! The winner of this match may choose from two prizes. Either a spot in the upcoming Full Metal Championship tournament OR… the C4 Title! Introducing first, from Melbourne, Australia… AAAAAAAAAAAAANWYLLLLLLLL!

Hostyle: He’s one of this year nominees for rookie of the year. And as the calendar turns, Anwyl now is presented with his greatest opportunity to date. With a win tonight, he can either become the C4 Champion, or take a shot at the FMC at Lethal Injection.

Sound: The rumor is that Anwyl wants himself that C4 title. And who could blame him? The competition is shaping up to be fierce for the Full Metal Championship. Former C4 champion Chris Austin just qualified. Former Abandoned Champion Leon Caprice qualified tonight, and looks more focused than I have ever seen him. The ever-dangerous Harlequin, former Ultraviolent champion… he’ll be there. Even the young Derek Levy is no pushover.

Hostyle: It’s shaping up to be quite the tournament. But the C4 title, some say, has even more prestige behind it. With former champions like Chris Austin, Christian Smitten, Eric Scorpio, Drew Michaels and myself… it’s clear that the C4 title is a highly respected prize.

Sound: Did you just compare yourself to Chris Austin? Wow… the ego…

”Shooting Stars” by Cauterize comes over the loudspeaker. A thunderous cheer erupts, as Skyler Striker makes his way out.

Hostyle: My goodness… they love this man.

Sound: Skyler Striker has been tight-lipped about what his choice will be tonight. But if I had to guess, I’d say he’d like a shot at the Full Metal Championship. Skyler has held some undercard titles before, and I think he’d like to proclaim himself king of the mountain.

Hostyle: Striker into the ring, and Anwyl is immediately on top of him with a load of stomps. And we are underway!

Sound: Anwyl with some unrestrained aggression… I like it.

Hostyle: A whole body stomp to the back of Skyler, and finally the referee pulls him away. Skyler struggling to his feet… and he eats a European uppercut! Skyler down into the corner, and Anwyl is right back on top, stomping away.

Sound: Anwyl is determined to take advantage of every little opportunity he gets here, never giving Skyler an inch.

Hostyle: Anwyl with an arm drag… into an armbar! Afternoon delight!

Sound: This isn’t a finishing move for Anwyl, but it will tighten up that arm and tire out Skyler. The goal is controlling the pace, and keeping the options limited for Skyler.

Hostyle: Skyler in a lot of pain. And that’s an excellent point. Skyler is a great high flyer, and what he can do in the open ring is surprise you. Keeping things like this means that Skyler’s offense becomes very basic… you’re forcing him to go to the weakest part of his arsenal.

Sound: Exactly… a Sound strategy if you ask me.

Hostyle: Skyler wiggling free… and he gets a leg on the bottom rope! The referee has to break the hold. But Anwyl holds on… right until the final second!

Sound: Right now the referee is Skyler’s only friend in that ring.

Hostyle: Skyler up, and Anwyl comes off the ropes. Skyler with a drop toe hold! Anwyl dropped on the ropes!

Sound: That’s a rookie mistake right there.

Hostyle: Skyler slingshots over, and leg drops his head on the first rope!

Sound: And now Skyler is on the apron, where he can do some damage.

Hostyle: Anwyl rolling into the ring. Skyler springboards up… CAUGHT! And Anwyl counters with a double atomic drop!

Sound: I think Skyler was going for the reimplementation there.

Hostyle: Belly to belly suplex from Anwyl! And he rushes over… pin… no… CLOVERLEAF!

Sound: Good little head fake there. Thought he was going for a jackknife pin.

Hostyle: Skyler turned over…and once again Anwyl has grounded the high flyer.

Sound: But Skyler is right by the ropes. This isn’t going to last very long…

Hostyle: Anwyl sitting straight on the back of Skyler Striker. Striker reaching out… and taps the ropes with his fingertips. And now he grabs it fully… but Anwyl isn’t letting go.

Sound: Milking that 4 count for all it’s worth.

Hostyle: Skyler finally is freed. And Anwyl is feeling good right about now.

Sound: He’s well on his way to picking up a top prize in FMW. I’d be feeling pretty good too. This guy is amazing.

Hostyle: He picks up Skyler… no! Jawbreaker! Great counter from Skyler!

Sound: For a druggie, Skyler has a lot of willpower.

Hostyle: Skyler is up… and connects with a dropkick! Right on the button! Skyler rolls the outside… Anwyl stumbles back.

Sound: Skyler creating a bit of space for himself here, Anwyl has to close the gap.

Skyler grabs the top rope and jumps up. Anwyl charges in response, assuming that Skyler is about to attempt a springboard move. But Skyler allows himself to fall down, pulling the rope down. Anwyl bites on the fake, and tumbles over the rope to the outside.

Hostyle: Great fake by the veteran Skyler!

Sound: Anwyl’s aggression used against him here. But Skyler only has so many tricks in the bag.

Hostyle: Asai moonsault from Skyler! And both men are down on the outside!

Sound: Remember, there are no countouts here. For all intents and purposes, this is a no holds barred match.

Hostyle: Skyler reaching under the ring, and he’s got himself a table of some sort. He slides it in the ring… and now he’s got… is that a camera?

Sound: I think that’s one of our backups.

Hostyle: Skyler lines up Anwyl… and decks him with a camera! Folks, let me tell you. That thing is not light.

Sound: Yeah… you don’t see any skinny weaklings as cameramen, that’s for sure.

Hostyle: Skyler tossing the camera aside… and now he’s pulling off that steel step. He’s setting it up on its side… what does he have in store here?

Sound: I have no idea. But he better make it quick. Anwyl is almost up.

Hostyle: Skyler backing up… he runs up… leg lariat!

Sound: Using those steps like… well… steps.

Hostyle: Anwyl flipped over. Skyler grabs the arm… MAHISTROL CRADLE! ONE…TWO…NO!

Sound: Skyler nearly picking up the fall on the outside there, but he’ll have to do more than that.

Hostyle: Skyler to the apron now. He’s measuring Anwyl. He flies… COUNTERED INTO A SPINEBUSTER!

Sound: I like it. That’s something we haven’t seen out of Anwyl before, and to be fair it didn’t look pretty. That’s not Anwyl’s style, but he knows he has a power advantage here, and he can use it to punish Skyler Striker.

Hostyle: Anwyl tosses Skyler into the ring, and he follows as well. And Anwyl puts Skyler back down with a running knee.

Sound: Oh… and I think that table is about to come into play!

Hostyle: Anwyl props the table up in the corner. Now he’s got his sights on Skyler. Skyler is dazed. Anwyl hoists him up…

Sound: Time for the Third Degree!

Hostyle: Skyler on the shoulders of Anwyl. Anwyl walking towards the table… he spins… COUNTER! TORNADO DDT!

Sound: That bastard was playing possum!

Hostyle: Skyler rebounds quickly… he pulls up Anwyl… EXHILE TO OBLIVION! HE HIT IT! ONE…TWO…THREE! YES!

Sound: NO!

Hostyle: THE REFEREE HIT THREE… BUT HE CALLED IT OFF! ANWYL SOMEHOW KICKED OUT IN TIME!

Sound: Skyler cannot believe it! He had already lept up in celebration.

Hostyle: Anwyl is still in a bad place. He’s dazed… and Skyler places a quick kick to the midsection. Skyler to the outside… looking for the Omega!

Sound: Anwyl is right by the table… BRACE FOR IMPACT!

Hostyle: SKYLER UP… ANWYL CAUGHT HIM! THIRD DEGREE THROUGH THE TABLE! SKYLER THROWN INTO THE CORNER!

Sound: BOOM! JUST LIKE THAT!

Hostyle: ICE BREAK DDT! AND NOW IT’S LOCKED IN! WILL SKYLER TAP?

Sound: He doesn’t have much choice

Hostyle: The referee checks his arm… it falls! SKYLER IS OUT! THE BELL IS BEING RUNG! ANWYL WINS!

Cherry: Here is your winner… AAAAAAAAAANNNNWYLLLLLL
Anwyl (3.44 APS + .7 AVS = 4.14 Total)
Skyler Striker (3.52 APS + .6 AVS = 4.12 Total)

Hostyle: A photo finish here! I thought Skyler had it won with the Exile to Oblivion!

Sound: That’s not what the ref saw! And now we have… well… I don’t know? What did he win?

Hostyle: I… well… he’s motioning for a microphone. I think he’s bleeding. I think that table cut him open!

Sound: Both men gave it absolutely everything. But Anwyl had just the right trump card.

Anwyl’s music stops, and the crowd boos him as he raises the microphone to speak.

Anwyl: For long now, I have been doubted, I have been the butt of all jokes. They say to me 'Anwyl, you'll never make it. Ever!' But I am here, the fate of the Full Metal Wrestling title scene rests in my hands. I make a shining example of what the future holds, of what the future is capable of. I stand in front of you all, quite possibly the Rookie of the Year, and I have the opportunity to join the likes of Tyrant, Nick Bryson, Hannibal Frost, Ethan Black and... as much as its sickens me to say this... Alex O'Rion. I could be a Full Metal Championship holder, a title that had so much prestige, that has seen men become stars or...

The crowd boos.

Anwyl: I could be the C-4 Champion, something I had strived to be when I entered FMW. It epitomised everything I am about wrestling, none of this blood and weapons bullshit. That's why you can see me staying on the blue brand. C-4 is where wrestling should be, displaying wrestling skills and athleticism not who can make who bleed more. I am wrestling, I am the future. I AM YOUR NEW C4 CHAMPION!

The crowd boos. A "Skyler" chant breaks out.

Anwyl: Oh, really? That sack of nothing? I beat Skyler Striker tonight because I... AM... BETTER! And next Ammunition, Skyler Striker is invited, along with all you simpletons, to watch as I am awarded my shiny new title in a grand ceremony. You people... you better pay attention. Because this... this is the beginning of... THE... FUTURE!

Anwyl’s music starts up again, as he rolls out of the ring, pumping his fists in the air triumphantly. From the ring, Skyler Striker looks on in disgust.

Hostyle:Oh man! New champion! Anwyl is taking the C4 Championship! This is huge!

Sound: What a way to end tonight! Goodnight, folks!
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:16 am

Aaaaand.... finally, we're out.

Thank you to all the staff for their work. This one is a little late, but we'll do better next time.

Congrats to our new C4 Champion, and to all of our qualifiers for the FMC Tournament at Lethal Injection.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:46 am

Matt Dunn for best promo. Oh yeah.
Back to top Go down
CarteristheMaster501

Rep : -3

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Once again, so close. Well done Jonathan. Good work, you were only just better than me.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:07 pm

CarteristheMaster501 wrote:
Once again, so close. Well done Jonathan. Good work, you were only just better than me.

King: Let's see here, you had me attacked by your goons before the match, tried to attack me with a chair during the match, and tried to have your goons attack me after the match. Meanwhile, I made fun of you, then kicked your ass and then won. I think I proved that I'm a LOT better than you. Good show though, you were an effective first defense. Now then, Devearaux, in the words of the great Bill Goldberg, Who's Next?
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:53 pm

All this talk about who's the next Full Metal Champion.

Chris Austin is always a top competitor

Leon Caprice is making a name for himself

Harlequin is always dangerous

Hannibal Frost is a former champion

Derek Levy is... um... well, the scouts say he's got potential. Though I'm not sure I put much stock in "victory by eenie meanie minie moe".

But until Lethal Injection, none of them have made quite the case that I have. That's why I'm your interim champion.

I've beaten Skyler Striker's reign as Abandoned Champion both in terms of days in terms of both days (by almost 100!) and defenses (5 beats his 4, and Son of Shark Boy will be my sixth).

It's a shame that this tournament is being run by Devreaux, and only involves you people over on Ammunition. I'd love to get a crack at taking the real belt.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Striker
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Skyler Striker

Rep : -10

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Skyler Striker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:48 pm

You know that match that's in the back of your mind for days, weeks afterwards? The one you KNOW was yours to win and it's entirely your fault you lost? This was that match.

I'm not done with you, Anwyl. Not by a long shot. Neither of us deserved either the C4 Title or the opportunity to advance in a tournament. We let the people down tonight - what we gave was not main event quality.

Next time, that changes.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:18 pm

One punch.

If it hits I win. End of story.

Instead I have to listen to Chris Austin say he beat me again.

And to top it all of I can't go out and beat down on anyone else with god damn a broken hand.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drew Michaels
Championship: C-4 Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:30 pm

When I faced Dazz Andrews, it was so the fans could see me one more time. It was so the boys in the back could see I was not going to roll over and die. It was so all my supporters had one last look at me. It was for others. A chance at Nick Bryson though, at my cousin...

Oh fuck this one is for me and only me. FMW, it may look like I am about to do you one more favor by ending Nick's career at Anarchy but I promise you this is all for me. I am going to knee his fucking skull in until I find the squishy part. I will paint the ring red with him blood. I will take his scalp home as a fucking trophy.

Nick Bryson, I will END you.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
One punch.

If it hits I win. End of story.

Instead I have to listen to Chris Austin say he beat me again.

And to top it all of I can't go out and beat down on anyone else with god damn a broken hand.

I destroyed you. Annihilated. Owned. Bitched out. However you want to call it, I did it.

You came out with all of your little boxer love-taps, punched yourself out and promptly got your ass handed to you on a silver platter, you ho. You regressed to the basics and much like the Ali to your Foreman, it cost you dearly in the end and you looked silly.

There's a reason why I was so fresh and up and at 'em as soon as you missed. All because you couldn't touch me. It's all about the plan, Steele. You make it look like you're in trouble and when they get stupid, or in your case, they can't hold off their stupidity any longer, you make them look like the pathetic, self-aggrandizing assclown that they always were and will forever be.

Drew Michaels... Deveraux is starting to piss me off. First I cannot face you and he has the gall to allow Harlequin into the tournament in the manner he did, and beforehand the fool hand-picked another entrant. FMW is going to hell in a handbasket. Shit needs to be fixed. NOW.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:44 pm

OOC: Rope-a-dope seemed like a perfect thing for a tactitcian like Austin to do against a hard hitting former boxer.

Even if writing it gives you a lot of ammunition for later use.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:02 pm

RCA wrote:
Drew Michaels... Deveraux is starting to piss me off. First I cannot face you and he has the gall to allow Harlequin into the tournament in the manner he did, and beforehand the fool hand-picked another entrant. FMW is going to hell in a handbasket. Shit needs to be fixed. NOW.

Going? Christopher, we are already so deep in Hell that even Satan thinks things are getting a tad bit warm around here. And remember how I have been saying that exact thing for years while everyone wanted to put their hands over their ears and hum real loud to avoid it? Should have listened a little sooner...
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:11 pm

OOC:

This was a great show. I'm actually extremely pleased to be on Ammunition now.

MAJOR congrats to ANWYL!!!

And I really hope Harley shows up next show. C'mon man. C'MON!!!

And folks doing segments, keep up the good work.

IC:

I'm special. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Hannibal Frost wrote:
OOC: And I really hope Harley shows up next show. C'mon man. C'MON!!!

And folks doing segments, keep up the good work.

OOC: Fun fact, Harlequin is on a two match winning streak... without promoing for either match. Harlequin is truly the greatest heel in FMW.

And thanks. There was supposed to be one more segment on this show, but it was cut for time reasons. Hopefully it can either be posted next show, or be posted between shows.

Drew Michaels wrote:

IC: I just want to tell you good luck, we're all counting on you
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Drew Michaels wrote:

Going? Christopher, we are already so deep in Hell that even Satan thinks things are getting a tad bit warm around here. And remember how I have been saying that exact thing for years while everyone wanted to put their hands over their ears and hum real loud to avoid it? Should have listened a little sooner...

I just agreed with you and the first thing you do is spout off about how you were right. Arrogance is not what you should be expressing right now.
Back to top Go down
Drew Michaels
FMW President
FMW President

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:26 am

It was more of pointing out to the entire company that one of original staunchest critics now understands where I have been coming from for years. Stop being so sensitive Christopher.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:38 am

Something tells me they won't get this right.

I see now that I have to do something drastic.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:02 am

OOC: Holy Shit that was close!

First of all, I need to give thanks to some people around here,

First of all, Nick Bryson, you have been such a help, especially with the refining my ideas and helping me flesh out the Anwyl character and get him where he is today. I think winning this shows how much you have helped.

Ben Milne, I will always speak highly of you, you planted the seed, the seed that I will win this only months ago. I would have loved to have beaten you for the title and hopefully we can go head to head in the future.

To DeAndes (who probably won't read this) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Guess what, I won muthafucker!!!!!!

But, to win such a title in only a year shows how hard I have tried. I really believe I am setting the standard for those new guys coming through, especially those who are still quite young. To those new guys, don't give up, try keep coming up with ideas and don't be afraid to ask ANYONE for help, we are one big family here and everyone should be willing to help you get the most out of your ideas and your character. I came here in December 2010 and read through Chris Austin's, Nick Bryson's, TyranT's, Christian G. Smitten and Hannibal Frost's promo's and I wanted to be like Chris Austin, I wanted what he had. I am here now, I have what he had and hopefully the next person to capture the title will work as hard as me to get what they want.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:26 am

OOC: Well done Anwyl. Time to change your sig.

I have to admit it Chris. You beat me flat out.... fuck, fucK, fuCK, fUCK, FUCK!!!!

I know you think you are done with me now, but I'll tell you something. I will be facing you again. Maybe not in a month, hell my hand will take longer than that to heal, maybe not even in a year, but I will prove to the whole of FMW how wrong you are for writing me off.

Because I am willing to go to ANY length and use ANY means neccesary to do it.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:48 am

Drew Michaels wrote:
When I faced Dazz Andrews, it was so the fans could see me one more time. It was so the boys in the back could see I was not going to roll over and die. It was so all my supporters had one last look at me. It was for others. A chance at Nick Bryson though, at my cousin...

Oh fuck this one is for me and only me. FMW, it may look like I am about to do you one more favor by ending Nick's career at Anarchy but I promise you this is all for me. I am going to knee his fucking skull in until I find the squishy part. I will paint the ring red with him blood. I will take his scalp home as a fucking trophy.

Bryson: I was going to think of a witty reply, but the fact of the matter is that merely associating with you is hurting my brain.

Understand, Drew, this isn't a pleasantry. The reason why this is happening is because for some absurd reason beyond my comprehension the world still sees you as some sort of perennial hero and their misguided idiocy is my benefit.

PS, you suck.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:42 am

RCA wrote:
Something tells me they won't get this right.

I see now that I have to do something drastic.

I just want to tell you good luck, we're all counting on you
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:24 am

I have never seen this class actually want me to succeed. Explain your sentiment.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:48 am

Right, right, now you all jump on The Deposition of Pisswater bandwagon.

Who was right?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:40 pm

If that is directed towards me, I'm legitimately stumped by this new echo of goodwill as well.

As for your insult, eh. I've been called worse by better pieces of shit than yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next