Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS

Go down 
+5
Anwyl
X
Tromboner Man
Storm183
the nick bryson
9 posters
AuthorMessage
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:54 am

I'm a mover and a shaker
The oppressor, stimulator
I'm a coward I'm a fighter
I'm everything, you are me, I am you

Everything is breaking,
No mistaking,
It's all changing,
Tear it down, watch it all start burning
All that's done is done, just let it lie

It's revelation, celebration, graduation
Times collide watch the world awaken
All the past regrets from days gone by
Let it go, let it die

Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS Ammnewlogodraft

Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS RBC+Center+007

Let it Die by Ozzy Ozbourne kicks up inside the RBC Center in Raleigh, North Carolina as Ammunition is underway! Beautiful blasts of blue and white pyro fill the atmosphere as a rowdy crowd is panned, not a person seated. We see many signs, including “Anwyl = Future (Endeavored)", "Drew Michaels is my Homeboy", and "GSW = Poop" Another sign states quite plainly “Ammunition FTW!” We settle in on the voices of Ammunition, Hostyle and Dalby Sound.

Hostyle: Ai dios mio! Welcome to another presentation of FMW Ammunition! I'm your host Hostyle-

Sound: Along side the greatest voice in the biz, Dalby Sound.

Hostyle: And the road to Death Row takes one more step here tonight! We've got a stacked card featuring some of FMW's finest including Ryu Quinn and Ryder Strong teaming together to take on GSW's own Kayden Osiris and Jonathan King. Not to mention Chris Austin in action against Mr. E, the villainous Abel Steele facing off against GSW poster boy Leviticus and Nick Gray in action against Matt Dunn!

Sound: We've also got a match I could literally die during as Rampage and Seth Omega take on Butters and Slegnadamus AND Stormmaster and Son of Shark Boy. Its as if you guys hate me or something.

Hostyle: Hardly the case, hermano, though a change of attitude might be nice.

Buster: This tag team match is scheduled for one fall!

The lights turn gold as Been To Hell And Back by Hollywood Undead hits, signaling the arrival of Jonathon King and Kayden Osiris, the crowd booing heavily as they walk to the ring.

Sound: And it's time for more golden arrogance.

Hostyle: You know, coming from you ese, that's kind of funny.

Sound: I'll have you know my arrogance was appropriate. I actually won matches. When was the last time any of these guys have won a match?

Hostyle: It's been a little while.

Sound: Exactly. It Sounds like a few rookies are getting in far over their heads and need to stop acting big when they aren't.

Hostyle: I'm sure they'd disagree with you on that one.

Sound: No, you think?

Buster: Introducing first! At a combined weight of 468lbs, and representing Gold Standard Wrestling, the team of Jonathon King and Kayden Osiris, G...S....W!

Hostyle: No love for GSW here tonight.

Sound: The crowd is as tired of them failing as I am.

Hostyle: Well, King at least seems displeased, and I can only imagine he intends on trying to regain GSW's standing tonight!

Hollywood Undead is cut out by “Armageddon It” by Def Leppard hits, as Ryu Quinn steps out onto the stage to some cheers from the crowd.

Buster: And their opponents! Introducing first, from Manchester in the United Kingdom, he is “The Quinntessential Truth” RYU QUINN!

Hostyle: Here's a young man who's done some interesting things in a short amount of time. He took DGS to the limit.

Sound: To the limit, however, is not a victory.

Hostyle: It's impressive all the same.

Def Leppard is then cut out by ”The Bed Intruder Song” by Antoine Dodson as Ryder Strong rushes out onto the stage to loud cheers, dragging the cart with his laptop on it behind him. He approaches Quinn and raises his hand for a high five, which Quinn only returns with a stare. Undaunted by this, Strong grabs Quinn's arm and begins to run to the ring, forcing Quinn along with him.

Buster: And his partner! From Providence, Rhode Island, he is RYDER STROOOONG!

Hostyle: This is a bit of an odd couple don't you think?

Sound: They're certainly odd.

Hostyle: Well, I'm really entertained by Strong's work so far. And moreso of his blog, do you follow it?

Sound: Computers can blow me.

Hostyle: Alright then.

Ryder and Osiris both go to their corners as King and Quinn will be beginning the match. They lock up, and Quinn quickly twists King around and locks in a sleeper. King struggles a moment before running back into the turnbuckle, forcing Quinn to let go.

Hostyle: Match getting off to a quick start.

Sound: You never go for a sleeper that early.

Hostyle: King turning around, and throws a punch at Quinn, but he ducks under and behind! He hooks his arms around King and belly to back suplex!

Sound: Soundly executed.

Hostyle: And Quinn runs the ropes, coming back at King as he starts to sit up, he's going to kick him!

Sound: But King can see it coming, and drops back down.

Hostyle: And when Quinn turns back around, King gives him a stiff kick to the chest, putting him down to the mat!

Sound: And he drops down on him immediately, trying to grab an arm for a submission. That's what I like to see.

Hostyle: But Quinn is resisting hard. Twisting from left to right trying to get him off.

Sound: All that struggling has drove his elbow into King's stomach, and he lets go.

Hostyle: And Quinn gets back to his feet quickly, running at him and throwing a clothesline.

Sound: But King manages to sidestep, and grabs Quinn's arm as he runs by. Irish whip attempt.

Hostyle: But Quinn spins around, and tosses King into his own corner!

Sound: And Osiris tags his shoulder, jumping into the match.

Hostyle: He charges at Quinn, but Quinn drops down and trips him up with his legs!

Sound: He starts to run to his corner, I'm assuming for some spotmonkey crap, but Ryder is acting like a spastic monkey.

Hostyle: He wants this time in the match, and Quinn relents, tagging Ryder into the match!

Sound: And he gets right into it, mounting Osiris before he can get up and starts laying punches on him. And of course the crowd has to start counting for that old cliché.

Hostyle: But a wild strike by Osiris gets Ryder off of him just before he can manage 10.

Sound: And Osiris tries to capitalize with another charge. But Ryder catches him with a spinebuster.

Hostyle: And he plans on continuing the offense as he picks Osiris right back up.

Sound: But it's quite a poor one as Osiris shoves him back, and once Ryder tries to come back, he gets a boot to the gut and powerbombed into the corner. He's stuck in GSW's corner, I wonder what's going to happen now.

Hostyle: Quinn can guess, trying to get into the ring to protect his partner, he should know the referee doesn't allow that.

Sound: And that works in GSW's favor, as King drops down and nails Ryder with a shot to the groin from between the ropes as he's getting up. Damned blind referee.

Hostyle: That's something Quinn brought on himself.

Sound: And Osiris takes advantage as he drills Ryder to the mat with a nicely executed DDT.

Hostyle: And he's quickly hopping up onto the turnbuckle. Moonsault!

Sound: But it hits nothing but mat as Ryder starts to scramble to his corner.

Osiris quickly gets back to his feet, and Ryder almost manages to touch Quinn's hand before Osiris grabs his leg and starts to drag him back to GSW's corner. Ryder twists around however, and nails Osiris with a foot to the head, and launching himself at his corner when it forces Osiris to let go of his foot. The crowd begins to cheer as Ryder manages the tag!

Hostyle: Tag! Quinn is in!

Sound: And he takes Osiris down with a hard clothesline.

Hostyle: And a stiff dropkick to King before he could get off the apron to stop it! He's down!

Sound: But a kick to the gut by Osiris once he's turned around. Should have kept his eyes on the legal man.

Hostyle: And he's lifting Quinn up for a powerbomb! But wait-

When Osiris gets Quinn lifted, Quinn begins to punch Osiris, making him stumble. He then gets his arm around Osiris' head, swinging his leg out and dropping, dropping Osiris down with a big DDT!

Sound: A Sound move by Quinn.

Hostyle: And he's not done! He's running to the ropes, and back at Osiris, Osiris is just starting to get up and knee to the head! Quinntessential connecting!

Sound: He's going to have to be quick if he's planning on finishing him, King's back to his feet on the outside.

Hostyle: He's planning something, as he's picking him up, I think he's going for the Quintessence!

King rolls into the ring and starts to go to break up Quinn's finisher attempt, but Ryder gets in between them, and punches King right in the heart!

Sound: U Dead? connects with authority! ...I can't believe I just said that.

Hostyle: And Quinn has Osiris up, and drops him down with the Quinntessence!

Sound: Cover! 1...2....3!

Buster: Ladies and gentlemen here are your winners, Ryu Quinn and Ryderrrr Strong!

Ryu Quinn and Ryder Strong (4.10aps + 4.03aps + 0.55avs = 8.68)
Kayden Osiris and Jonathan King (0.0aps + 2.83aps + 0.15avs = 2.98)

The referee raises Quinn's hand as “Armageddon It” by Def Leppard begins to play. Ryder jumps in, grabbing Quinn's shoulder, and begins to snap pictures of them in victory for his blog. Quinn shrugs the hand off his shoulder and steps away from his exciteable tag partner, who decides to fistpump for the crowd, with some of the crowd joining in.

Hostyle: A near dominating win for Quinn and Strong. Tonight was just not a good night for GSW.

Sound: They haven't had a good night in a long time. If they want to be a success or have a chance of taking over, they're gonna have to take a long look at their roster, because there were weak links exposed tonight.

Hostyle: Can't argue with that. But I think we need to mention Quinn and Strong again, very good teamwork from them tonight.

Sound: They weren't disappointing. They could go far if they kept together and keep performing like that.

Hostyle: Only time will tell. We'll be right back.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:56 am

Chris Austin remains seated on an equipment crate, head buried in his hands. He raises his head up and inhales deeply before hopping down and grabbing his sleeveless hoodie before he heads to the ring. He puts it on slowly, almost reluctantly as he looks towards the wall somberly. As Austin turns around, he freezes in his track and shakes his head in disapproval as Veronica Cherrywood cautiously approaches him.

Cherrywood: (tentatively) Hey Chris… I’ve been asked to get a word or two from you as it relates to how you’re doing. It’s no secret that you’ve possibly had a rough few days given what happened with your father.

Austin: (annoyed, tired) What do you want, Veronica?

Cherrywood: Well, I know you have a match coming up…

Austin: (deadpan, matter-of-fact) I’m going to end his career before it begins. Is that all you want?

Austin rubs his forehead in frustration as Cherrywood carefully continues.

Cherrywood: Well, we want to know what’s going through your mind right now, with your personal issues once again interjecting themselves into a critical professional stretch in your career.

Austin: (annoyed, tired) Does this involve Drew Michaels?

Cherrywood: No.

Austin: (annoyed, tired) FMW Championship, perhaps?

Cherrywood: No.

Austin: (venomously) Then this conversation is over.

Cherrywood: But…

Cherrywood looks on concerned while the visibly despondent Austin merely walks away from her, a malicious demeanor about him as we fade out.

Hostyle: Well, our next contest, on paper, is the mismatch of mismatches. We will have the debuting Mr. E taking on Chris Austin.

Sound: I don’t like that kid’s chances whatsoever.

Hostyle: No one really does, but given the personal matters affecting Austin right now… if there were ever a time to catch him off his game, this would be it.

Sound: I’m just shocked that you’re keeping it civil towards your former friend.

Hostyle: Ex-amigo or not, the guy just buried his father. You’d do well to show some respect towards the situation at least.

Sound: I do have more tact than you give me credit for Jose. You always were ungrateful…

All of a sudden, the arena becomes bathed in a green strobe and only the following streams from the METAL-Tron as an unfamiliar, techno sounding instrumental plays:

Buster Cherry: The following contest is schedule for one fall! Introducing first, making his Full Metal Wrestling debut… MIIIIISTER E!

Mr. E proceeds down, microphone in hand. He looks around relatively displeased at what he sees. He rolls into the ring as his ‘music’ fades.

Mr. E: Evening, cretins.

A small packet of the crowd beings to boo as most are unsure how to react.

Mr. E: Tonight, you will all bear witness to the start of a new era in FM…

”Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits the PA with authority as Mr. E swings his head around, incredulous that he has been interrupted. Chris Austin, looking noticeably troubled, walks through the curtain and his eyes stare a hole into Mr. E. Austin kneels down, rubs the ground and then rises up before heading to the ring.

Cherry: His opponent, from San Jose, California, weighing 230 pounds… the “Student of the Game”… CHRISSSSSS AUSTINNNNNNN!

Austin merely waits in the corner, eyes locked on Mr. E as Cherry bolts the ring. The bell sounds as Mr. E advances towards Austin, who rushes the rookie and starts raining down an onslaught of elbows and punches.

Sound: Austin’s not working by the hour here!

Hostyle: He’s already got him cornered, Mr. E swings wildly but Austin catches him! HOLY MIERDA! That Uranage almost sent Mr. E through the ring!

Sound: Austin’s not even going for a pin, he’s already up and stomping away at the young Mr. E…

Hostyle: You know, I figured that Austin would be a bit more passive, but he’s come out as aggressive as I’ve ever seen him.

Sound: Well he has his sights set on Michaels, and this is the kind of mindset you want to have. After all, Austin doesn’t take it easy on anyone.

Hostyle: As Mr. E is finding out now. Austin has him up, hard shots to the gut and the face! Austin just ragdolls him into the turnbuckle and TURNS HIM INSIDE OUT ON THE REBOUND WITH F.U.B.A.R!

Sound: He took his head off! I expected more of his technical style, but I can’t say I’m surprised that Austin’s just making this a fight. I’m sure a lot of emotion is coming out of him in this one.

Mr. E tries to get to his feet, but Austin’s recent kick has busted him open the hard way. Austin circles behind Mr. E and as he gets to a crouched position, just BLASTS him in the back of the head with a Boma Ye-esque running knee to the back of the head.

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOHHH!

Hostyle: Austin’s trying to cause some serious damage, he might want to end this one now!

Sound: This new headhunting mean streak might serve him well later on down the line.

Mr. E is clearly down for the count but Austin doesn’t seem to be done. He snatches up Mr. E and loads him onto his shoulder, presumably for ‘Class Dismissed’.

Hostyle: Well, yet another incarnation of Class Dismissed coming up, I notice he didn’t hook the arms.

Sound: Clearly this isn’t the Butterfly Rack DDT that he usually uses, but he might have something more his style.

Austin squats slightly and throws Mr. E up into the air, grabbing him by the head in mid-air and SNATCHING him downward, folding up Mr. E with a grisly looking neckbreaker.

Crowd: OOOOOOOOHHHHH!

Hostyle: AVE MARIA WHAT A GUTWRENCH NECKBREAKER!

Sound: Simplistically brutal! Class is most definitely dismissed after that!

Austin looks at the face down Mr. E and shakes his head as if to say he’s not done. Austin turns him face up and places him in a seated position. He backpedals a few steps.

Hostyle: Is he looking for Occam’s Razor?!?!? He’ll break his face!

Sound: That’s the general idea behind the boot to the face, Jose.

Austin has Mr. E, clearly unresponsive, dead to rights. He takes off towards him but he stops short. Austin glares at his victim and just gently shoves the overmatched opponent to his back and pins him.

Hostyle: UNO, DOS, TRES!

Cherry: Here is your winner, CHRIS AUSTIN!

Chris Austin (4.40aps + 0.7 avs = 5.10)
Mr. E (0.0aps + 0.0 avs = 0.0)

Sound: Did he… did he just show remorse? Restraint, even?

“Premeditated Murder” by J. Cole hits as Austin remains on a knee as he eyes off the referee before he can raise his hand. He stares at Mr. E and shakes his head before leaving.

Hostyle: I’m not sure but Austin just mollywhopped Mr. E.

Sound: That he did, maybe he can get it together for 14.3 but Austin… if this is how he’s going to use his father’s death then he might be unstoppable. I don’t envy whoever is next for Austin.

Hostyle: Neither do I, Dalbs.

Sound: Don’t call me Dalbs…
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:06 am

Ammunition and the game Batman: Arkham City proudly present:

Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS Fmw_recoil

Ammunition 14.1 wrote:

Hostyle: Inferno fires off some strong punching combos and King is knocked for a loop after the final uppercut! Inferno steps back and waits for a dazed King to stumble out to him. Inferno with a kick to the gut…

Inferno lifts for a Powerbomb and Gray hurriedly races to the nearest turnbuckle. Gray leaps and CONNECTS with a Emotional Crash and Inferno follows through with a weighted powerbomb. A very sizable portion of the crowd goes nuts as King’s body goes limp as it hits the canvas.

Hostyle: HOLY SHIT!

Sound: Emotional Crash of Your Worst Nightmare ! King’s done for!

Hostyle: Gray with the cover, ONE, TWO, THREE!! Leviticus was too late! The Champions have retained!!

Buster: And your winners of the match and STILL THE FMW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS… DAMIEN INFERNO AND NICHOLAS GRAY!!!

With the Tag Team division becoming hotly contested with each passing show, it all came to a head at Ammunition 14.1 as the Gray Inferno defended against the Comeback Kids and GSW. GSW gave it a valiant effort but were emphatically felled with a thunderous Powerbomb/Flying Kick combo aptly termed the "Emotional Crash of Your Worst Nightmare". Three seconds later, a bad dream had become reality for GSW as they found themselves on the short end of the stick.

With offense such as this, it's unsurprising that the Gray Inferno are quickly establishing themselves as the team to beat in FMW, and if they continue to hit that move in big-time situations, you may be looking at one of the dominant teams in FMW history.

and that was...

Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS Fmw_recoil

Brought to you by the new game Batman: Arkham City! Available on PS3 and Xbox 360 October 18!

Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS 20110728130817602

Buster Cherry: The next match is scheduled for one-fall; it is a Triple Threat TAG-TEAM MATCH! Introducing first the team of STORMAAAASTER and SSSSSON OF SHAAARK BOY

Sound: How can people take wrestling seriously when you have these two in the business?

Hostyle: Be surprised, they guys are looking like serious competitors

Sound: The BROKEN SAINTS are the smart money I guess, but man this is a race I dont want to be involved in!

"Destiny’s Play" by TETRA-FANG is projected through the arena as SoSB and Stormaster make their way to the ring. The music is cut out by...

I STILL KILL

“The Way I Am” by Eminem blasts through the arena as they are met with cheers from screaming fans. Omega and RAMPAGE are standing at the top of the ramp. Rampage starts a little shadowboxing as they make their way to the ring.

Buster Cherry: On the way to the ring, at a combined weight of 580 lbs, the team of RAMAGE and SETH OMEGA! THE BROOOOOOKEN SAINTS

Hostyle: These boys are the real deal, Omega trying to intimidate Shark Storm pointing at them with and making cut throat gestures!

Sound: I just hope this is over quickly.

Hostyle: They are definitely the favourites coming into this match, but don’t count out THE COMEBACK KIDS!

"Enemies of Reality" by Nevermore hits the speaker’s as the crowd gives a huge pop! Slegnadamus and Butters start running towards the ring trying to get a jump on the competition

Sound: How cute! The Comeback kids think they're serious now.

Hostyle: Omega is knocked out of the ring, as is Stormaster. Slegna with the front kick to RAMPAGE! Rampage grabs Sleg’s foot, Butters attempting the save! RAMPAGE TAKES THEM BOTH OUT!

Sound: DOUBLE CLOTHSLINE! RAMPAGE IS REALLY TRYING HARD TO BUST OUT ALL OF HIS MOVES TONIGHT! IVE NEVER SEEN A MORE DIVERSE REPETOIRE!

Hostyle: Rampage just man-handling the Comeback Kids. Stormaster head-butts Rampage in the back of head. He goes down!

Sound: Seth is just climbing up to apron! Stormaster, Rampage and Slegna are now the legal men!

Hostyle: Rampage is double teamed by Stormaster and Slegna! Double Irish Whip to the big man. Hitting Omega bouncing him off the apron and right to the announce table. Rampage goes down!

Sound: The referee signals LEGAL TAG! THAT IS STUPID HOS! THAT IS STUPID!

Hostyle: Stormaster and Slegna are going at it! Sleg with those stiff kicks, and one to the sternum see’s Stormaster hunched over. Storm sprinting helmet first at Slegna missing

Sound: Storm into the turnbuckle helmet first, SOUND STUPITIY!

Hostyle: Son of Shark Boy with the tag! Sharky with the running cross-body, grabbing the arm of and working the shoulder with a few strikes!

Sound: Trying to take out the arm of Slegna removes the chance of The Sun Chariot! SOUND! I still don’t like him though!

Hostyle: Shark Boy is brilliant; he is now at the top rope! Setting up for the HIGH TIDE!

Sound: To easy for Omega! Throwing Shark boy onto Slegna. That guy weighs, what, 150 wet? Which I assume is all the time, so 150 pounds.

Hostyle: Shark Boy straight back up, LOW TIDE to Omega knocking him down!

Sound: Sleg has crawled for the tag, Butters is in! Omega is kicked with a stiff kick to the face! SHARK BOY is just plain dangerous, Omega is down and he pulls a stunt like that!

Hostyle: Butters with a suplex, Shark Boy flips out, Shark Boy with the Irish whip, trying to pull Butters into a hip toss. Counters again, Shark Boy switches to the other side and twists around into a Lucha Libre style DDT!

Sound: This is SOUND wrestling between these two boys

Hostyle: Shark Boy bounces off the ropes, Butters attempts a shoulder block, the both meet each other with the same force. Shark Boy changes direction SPRINGBOARD MOONSULT!

Sound: Shark Boy with the pin...1 and a kick out!

Hostyle: Shark Boy bounces again! Butters hits huricanrana throwing Shark Boy into the second rope!

Sound: Butters with the tag! Slegna to the top and Shark Boy is about to get what he deserves!

Hostyle: Rampage is the new legal man and he is cleaning house! Slegna thrown into the middle of the ring! Butters is knocked to the outside! German Suplex to Shark Boy and Stormaster is trying to get the save

Sound: Stormaster is screwed!

Hostyle: Indeed! Rampage has got Stormaster by the throat

Sound: Slegna is back up and he is screwed to!

Hostyle: Rampage looking for a DOUBLE RANT’S END! They’re both down

Sound: Rampage with the pin on Stormaster! WRONG GUY! WRONG GUY RAMPAGE!

Hostyle: Slegna is not moving, Shark Boy with the Springboard Senton! But Rampage catches him, SITOUT POWERBOMB!

Sound: With the PIN! 1...2... THE REFEREE CALLS FOR ROPE BREAK! NO, NO, NO!

Hostyle: Omega is up, as is Butters. You see the frustration on Rampage’s face, nothing is going his way tonight!

Sound: These are the guys who will challenge the best of the best?! A Shark obsessed man, a behemoth in a helmet, the two most underacheiving superstars in our doors, and Butters and Slegna!? COME ON!

Hostyle: I think the fans are a little split on who they want to win!

Sound: Im a little split too, as in Im gonna split my sides laughing if they let these people carry on this sham of a match!

Hostyle: Ignoring your idiocy- Omega and Rampage get the tag; Rampage is smashing the canvas and turnbuckle in rage! Butters is the illegal man, front dropkick to Seth saving his partner. Shark Boy just getting up!

Sound: You could say that HE STILL KILLS?

Hostyle: We can see it Dalbs! Shark Boy with stiff kicks to the downed Omega, Omega is swinging WILDLY! Shark Boy taunts Rampage and RAMPAGE HAS SNAPPED AGAIN!

Sound: HE IS CLEARING OUT THE RING! BODIES EVERYWHERE!

Hostyle: RAMPAGE HITS THE MANSLAUGHTER ON SHARK BOY! SLEGNA WITH THE RUNNING LARIAT! Rampage doesn’t even budge! He throws Slegna at Butters and they both tumble to the outside of the ring!

Sound: Omega is busted open, he has no idea what is happening!

Hostyle: Stormaster evades the Lake of Fire Elbow Smash. OMEGA HITS RAMPAGE WITH IT!

Sound: And another fine example of this amazing veteran tag team working together to show these young kids what its all about when you stop wrestling hardcore garbage style and show everyone how truly uncoordinated and stupid you are!

Hostyle: Rampage is barely moving! Omega turns towards Stormaster! Stormaster with a super-kick, into Son of Shark Boys Boat Breaker!

Sound: This is too hard to watch.

Hostyle: Slegna is up, as is Butters! The Comeback Kids could take advantage of the situation! Stormaster and Butters are brawling taking it to the outside! Slegna with the front kick! Setting up for a suplex

Sound: The Broken Saints are Soundly screwed!

Hostyle: Shark Boy counters once again! He dropkicks Slegna to the outside! Shark Boy is looking at everyone; he is pretty much the last man standing. He lifts Omega onto his knees. ANOTHER BOAR BREAKER! Omega isn’t going to move after that one!

Sound: Rampage is getting up! HE LOOKS ANGRY! HOW APPROPRIATELY NAMED THEN!

Hostyle: I think he heard you Dalbs because he is trying to get into the ring! SoSB with the PIN, THE WHOLE CROWD IS CHANTING! 1... 2... 3... Son of Shark Boy and Stormaster get the win! RAMPAGE IS IN THE RING! But Son of Shark Boy escapes!

Son of Shark Boy and STORMMASTER (3.80aps + 3.63aps + 0.45avs = 7.88)
Butters and Slegnadamus (3.58aps + 3.83aps + 0.2avs = 7.60)
Rampage! and Seth Omega (4.28aps + 0.0aps + 0.05avs = 4.33)

Sound: THEY ARE LUCKY!

Hostyle: I think everyone at home should not count out Stormaster and SoSB as being a legitimate team! They proved themselves tonight with a HUGE! HUGE VICTORY!

Sound: This match was like watching AIDS fight Cancer for the who wants to make me hate myself the most contest, and the only person who came out the loser was me.

Hostyle: You can’t always break that pin! It happens! I cant believe how close this match really was!

Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:29 am

Our scene opens on a shot of a large shot of the GSW banner. We can see it there in all its gold and black glory. As we focus on it we hear the voice of one of GSW’s superstars, Leviticus.

Leviticus: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Tonight I want to talk to you about a few things.

The camera pulls back showing Leviticus standing below the banner. He has a large smile on his face as he stands there with his arms crossed.

Leviticus: For a little while now we have gone out in front of the FMW audience and tried our best to be bad guys. We have attempted to be underhanded and nefarious as we waged a war of superiority with FMW. We have used methods that are questionable in this contest. In short we have gone out there and tried our best to be something we aren’t.

Leviticus points up to the banner as he continues.

Leviticus: You see, while some of us may be extremely confident in our abilities we are not the FMW definition of a bad guy. In fact we are quite the opposite. In FMW the bad guys are psychopathic monsters that represent the epitome of brutality. That is not us.

Our view changes and we are treated to clips of some of GSW’s finest in action. The action is fast a furious as all manner of technical skill and wrestling prowess is on display.

Leviticus: What you see before you now is the very essence of GSW. Athletic ability. Constantly trained skill. Competitive matches where the best man truly wins. These are what GSW is made of.

The view goes back to Leviticus standing in front of the banner. He is now joined by the rest of the GSW faithful.

Leviticus: We’ve been telling you this the whole time though. Funny thing though is while we have been saying this we have been trying our best to become more FMW.

The camera comes to a close up on Leviticus’s face.

Leviticus: That time is over.

The camera begins to scan over all the men standing there, each one with a look of determination on their face.

Leviticus: Now it’s time for us to show you just how good we are and bring attention to the tradition we represent.

Our camera focuses on Crusoe.

Leviticus: It’s time to show you the skill we posess.

Now our camera focuses on “Truly Talented” Jeff Whitt.

Leviticus: It’s time to show you why we are the crown jewel of the wrestling world.

This time it is Jonathan King.

Leviticus: It is time to remind all of you just what we are here for.

Now we see Matt Dunn.

Leviticus: It is time to remind you just how horrible FMW really is.

The camera continues on to Osiris.

Leviticus: It is time to show you just how different we really are.

The camera finally stops on Leviticus who has a large smile on his face.

Leviticus: It is time for us to stand as an example of the things that are good and decent. It’s time for us to be an example you and all of your children can look up to. Tonight marks a new beginning where we remind you just what GSW is all about.

The camera pulls back again and we see all the gathered men standing there with their arms crossed. Some look determined while others have rebellious smirks on their face.

Leviticus: Tonight FMW, you get to witness the evolution of the revolution.

The camera zooms back into the GSW banner which has the same phrase Leviticus just spoke written along the bottom. We remained focused on that before we fade to black.

"Time is Running Out" by Muse hits the P.A system as the crowd boos the recently turned superstar

Cherry: The next match is scheduled for one-fall, on the way to the ring from Perth, Australia; he weighs 222 pounds. HE... IS... ABEL... STEEEEEEEL

Hostyle: Abel Steel is showing form and I wouldn't be suprised if he gets the win tonight. Credit where credit is due.

Sound: I think I'd support anyone who isn't in GSW.

Abel makes his way down the ramp towards the ring as he music is cut off, by "Been To Hell" by Hollywood Undead, and the resounding echo of more boos.

Cherry: And his opponent, accompanied to the ring with Jeff Whitt and Crusoe of GOLD STANDARD WRESTLING! Leviticus!

Leviticus and GSW make their way to the ring, all focused on Abel Steel in the ring

Sound: If you have just joined us, the show started close to an hour ago. GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

Hostyle: Thanks for that sound words of advice for our viewers, you truly are the next Confuscious, hermano.

Sound: I doubt you even know who that is.

Hostyle: Anyway, GSW have surrounded the ring and it doesn't look like Abel is intimidated

Sound: I wouldn't be out here if I was those GSW guys.

Hostyle: Indeed, especially if you had a match tonight

Sound: Still GSW is displaying their strength in numbers, it's cheap and I dont like it.

Hostyle: Leviticus is yet to enter the ring

Sound: Leviticus and Whitt slide into the ring, Abel Steel is giving the stare down. Crusoe climbs into the ring.

Hostyle: Leviticus using his GSW stable mates to inmidate Abel Steel. But Abel doesn't look to be backing down

Sound: He has no idea what they're planning next!

Hostyle: Levi is in the ring, the referee rings the bell

Sound: GSW could honestly not take longer in getting out of the ring. What is it with these guys and their authority issues!?

Hostyle: But Whitt stands on the aapron

Sound: Roll-up pin to the distracted Steel

The referee hits the mat, 1............2............

Hostyle: Kick out!

Sound: Steel scrambles to his feet, swings a huge right. MISSES!

Hostyle: Leviticus grabs the arm of Steel, and pulls him into a suplex

Sound: This is normally when Id comment on a sound technical maneuver, but GSW just makes me mad!

Hostyle: Leviticus follows it up with an elbow drop, Levi picks Steel up

Sound: Steel counters and tries to pull Levi into a german suplex, see, I can do your job just as good as you, youre not needed

Hostyle: But then who would let the world know when youre wrong? OH! LEVI FLIPS OUT! Steel is thrown over the top rope

Sound: HE IS ELMININATED!

Hostyle: It's a pinfall match!

Sound: Call it anyway!

Hostyle: Jeff Whitt is standing over Steel

Sound: Crusoe moves around to where Steel is lying down

Hostyle: They are using their numbers for inimidation

Sound: And this is usually where Id comment on people being smart for using numbers, but when GSW does it I absolutely hate it because they're bad at life.

Hostyle: The referee begins the count

Sound: But Levicitus is dishing out some pain

Hostyle: Levi throws Steel into the ring apron

Sound: The ref's at 5

Hostyle: Levicitus throw Steel back into the ring

Sound: I think he is setting up for something big

Hostyle: Levi throws Steel into the ropes, Steel bounces back, Levicitus with the dropkick

Sound: Steel is down, Levi is standing over the top of the downed Steel. He puts his boot on the chest of Steel. 1...2... KICK OUT

Hostyle: Very cocky, Steel is climbing to his feet. Jeff Whi... I meant Leviticus sorry is...standing over the fallen Steel. Taunting him, clapping right in his face.

Sound: Dont worry, I have a hard time remembering their names too. As far as I know that one is dopey, geezer, and crappy.

Hostyle: Which one is crappy?

Sound: The rest of them.

The memeber of Gold Standard Wrestling are chanting GSW, GSW, GSW the crowd joins in yelling SUCKS. GSW SUCKS!

Hostyle: Whitt doesn't look happy

Sound: I wouldn't be happy if you were getting boo'd for being better than everybody else

Hostyle: That's a big call

Sound: Look at Leviticus, he is dominating this match. Abel Steel hasn't had one move on the offense

Hostyle: Maybe you are right

Sound: MAYBE! I am right

Hostyle: We have a match to call Dalbs. Lets stick with it, Leviticus has Abel in the corner. Striking him

Sound: Where does everyone get that name from?

Hostyle: The match Dalbs, Leviticus sets up for a running clothesline. Abel ducks, LEVI FACE FIRST INTO THE TURNBUCKLE

Sound: There it is again!

Hostyle: STEEL IS ON THE OFFENSIVE NOW!

Sound: Now would be a good time to start things up again

Hostyle: I know you're having a hard time staying impartial.

Sound: I am Dalby Sound. Thats all you need to know.

Hostyle: There is a first for everything, Steel lifts Leviticus up and he is hesitating. Tempered Steel, Maybe?

Sound: God I have a bad feeling this is going to backfire.

Hostyle: You can't be serious

Sound: I am always right, Hos

Hostyle: He has Abel Steel ready for a suplex! NO! ABEL COUNTERS! HE TRIES FOR A SUPLEX! WAIT, WHITT GRABBED ABELS ANKLE! ABEL LOSES CONTROL AND LEVI FALLS ON HIM! CRUSOE PUTS LEVIS FEET ON THE ROPES!

Sound: GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH GSW!

Hostyle: 1...2...3... It's all over folks

Leviticus (4.05aps + 0.55avs = 4.60)
Abel Steel (0.00aps + 0.05avs = 0.05)

Cherry: AND YOUR WINNER! LEVITICUS!

The GSW memebers all climb into the ring and lift Levicitus on their shoulders.

Sound: There we have it folks, DALBY SOUND WAS RIGHT, MORE RIGHTER THAN HOSTYLE

Hostyle: Righter isn't a word

Sound: Shuddup Mexican. First GSW HAS to go and prove me right and now you're just being stupid.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:42 am

We cut to the backstage area where Alex O'Rion is walking. He turns a corner and opens a locker room door, walking in on C-4 Champion Christian G. Smitten, who is preparing for his match, his C4 Belt on the bench beside him.

O'Rion: Hey man, listen, I wanted to be the first to say that Im nobody who can judge, figuratively, not literally like you. I just wanted to let you know that as far as I am concerned, the past is in the past and thats all that matters. Youre a good guy, and I respect that. You're obviously a worthy champion, so I just wanted to extend my hand to you

Smitten looks a little perplexed as he stands and shakes the hand of Alex O'Rion.

O'Rion: But dont think this means I'm not going to give it my all out there. This is my first match back and I aim to make it a memorable one. Sorry if you find your bags about ten pounds lighter.

As Smitten opens his mouth to talk there is a large bang as the door is kicked open. FMW Rookie Sensation Anwyl, followed by his camera crew, barges into the scene.

Anwyl: Don't let these love birds fool you, not everyone in wrestling is like this.

Smitten: Slanderous as always, Anwyl. Overcompensating for something?

Anwyl: No, I don't need to do that For anything, Smitten. You think you can walk around, dropping fancy, big words and use your legal jargon and you think that makes you impressive?! Well let me tell you something, Matlock, you may have had your time as champion, but that time is in the past. And you?

He looks at Alex

Anwyl: You're just a relic. Its time I put you both out to pasture and claim whats rightfully mine.

Anwyl steps forward and grabs the C4 Championship Belt and holds it near his waist.

Anwyl: Yeah, fools, gaze upon my excellence. Don't pretend like you're not impressed. Besides, lawyer man, isn't posession nine tenths of the law?

Alex clenches his fist as he stares bullets into the rookie. Smitten is calmer, on the other hand, and reaches out, firmly grabbing the C4 title back.

Smitten: Well its a good thing my names on this then. You see it, its right there, near the bottom. Oh, and for the record, no. Thats not true at all. Now, I believe you were both leaving.

Anwyl grows a little red in the face before turning and instructing his crew to leave. Alex salutes Smitten and turns to leave.

Smitten: Oh, and by the way, I hope you dont think I'm going to hold back for you either.

Alex nods before he exits the room.

The crowd pops as "Nobody's Perfect Hard Boiled" by Koji Kikkawa hits the PA. Nicholas Gray and Damien Inferno come out from the back and head for the ring, lightly interacting with the fans as they go.

Buster Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for onefall! On his way to the ring, accompanied by Damien Inferno...NICHOLAS GRAY!

Hostyle: Next up is a battle of diametrically opposed in-ring styles, as we see the high-flying Nick Gray take on the more cerebral, more grounded Matt Dunn. Oughta be an interesting one, eh Dalbs?

Sound: If you say so. I sure as hell don't, though - Dunn's got the edge in experience, so he should be able to walk over Gray.

Hostyle: You sure it won't have anything to do with the fact that outside support comes down to Damien Inferno against all of GSW?

Sound: That too.

Gray hits the ring as Inferno circles around on the outside; they both turn towards the stage as Gray's music fades, but all of a sudden, the lights go out and plunge the arena into complete darkness.

Hostyle: Hey!

Sound: What the hell...?

The lights come back on just as six fans spontaneously vault the crowd barrier. Two of them hit the ring and the other four immediately crowd around Damien Inferno on the outside, attacking him and viciously beating him down.

Sound: What the hell?!

Hostyle: It's GSW! It's Dunn, and Whitt, and Crusoe, and Osiris, and King, and Leviticus! They're all here, and they're going after Gray Inferno like a pack of wild dogs!

The crowd boos loudly as the members of Gold Standard Wrestling continue to lay the punishment onto Gray Inferno. The boos soon turn into resounding cheers, however, as the locker room suddenly seems to empty out - the Comeback Kids, RAMPAGE!, Son of Shark Boy, and Stormmaster all come charging down the ramp. The two groups slam into each other, and an all-out brawl erupts in the ringside area.

Hostyle: And look at this! The locker room empties out to fight off GSW, and the Gold Standard guys are really taking a pounding here!

Sound: Good! Bastards've had this coming for a long time! Yeah, get 'em!

Hostyle: RAMPAGE! and the Comeback Kids, taking it to Dunn...they throw him into the ring, and...wait, is the ref calling for the bell?

Sound: Both competitors are technically in the ring, so...

Hostyle: Wait, King and Osiris are hauled to the outside! Dunn's up, Gray with the Schoolboy! One, two, THREE! HOLY HELL, HE GOT HIM!

Buster Cherry: Here is your winner...NICHOLAS GRAY!

All of GSW simultaneously hits the ring, but Gray manages to avoid them and bails to the outside, where he joins Inferno, Butters, Slegna, RAMPAGE!, Son of Shark Boy, and Stormmaster in backing slowly up the ramp, celebrating their taking it to GSW as the latter group recovers angrily in the ring. Dunn gets to his feet in a rage and shouts up at the faces, who merely smile and laugh down at the humiliated group standing in the ring.

Sound: What the...what the hell just happened?!

Hostyle: I'm not sure, Dalbs, but kudos to Nick Gray for managing to pull a pinfall out of that melee!
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:43 am

Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS Dr4-2

Sometimes, it seems like all hope is lost.

Sometimes, it would seem that the righteous have been bested by the unclean.

Sometimes, when the world looks bleakest, good men must do bad things.

And sometimes, when the dust has settled, there is no going back from the consequences.

FULL METAL WRESTLING PRESENTS:
Death Row 4

”Someone Who Cares” by Three Days Grace hits, and the crowd pops. The lights go off throughout the arena for a few seconds. At the fifteen second mark when the music changes to a faster beat the entrance way is lit by a bright light blue explosion of pyrotechnics before the arena is bathed in strobing blue and white lights and Alex O’Rion rushes onto the stage smile and trademark sunglasses on his face. O’Rion slaps hands up the ramp, drops to his knees and salutes the sky. He tosses his sunglasses to a child at ringside, then salutes the crowd from the ringpost.

Cherry: The following contest is a three-way match conducted under C4 rules, and it is for the C4 CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first, from Halifax… ALEX OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO’RION!

Hostyle: Now that right there is fun. It’s good to have Alex O’Rion back and competing for the C4 title, and I say that despite the history that I have with the man.

Sound: Just a reminder for you fans there about C4 rules. Under these rules, you can only win via submission, knockout, count out or disqualification. No pinfalls, meaning you have to be a legitimate technical wrestler to earn and keep this belt.

Hostyle: And that has to favor O’Rion in this one. The Riptide is a big advantage for this match. Hopefully O’Rion isn’t too rusty here.

Sound: I can’t believe I’m hearing you suck up to a man who uses a superkick as a finsher

Hostyle: I’m not. But it’s undeniably good for business that he’s back.

”My Curse” by Killswitch Engage hits. Anwyl enters the arena through the falling sparks and throws his arms out to either side of his body before throwing them back to their original place, he moves forward a few paces and spins around then throwing his right arm into the air before walking down the ramp towards the ring ignoring the fans sitting next to the ramp. Anwyl takes a few steps before diving into the ring and lying on the ground looking around with his belly to the ground before getting up and pacing the ring. His eyes locked on O’Rion.

Cherry: Introducing next, hailing from Melbourne, Australia… AAAAAAAAANWYYYYYLLLL!

Hostyle: Anwyl has been impressive as of late, destroying opponents left and right. And he’s earned himself a shot at C4 gold. This would be absolutely huge for Anwyl’s young career, and lend a lot of legitimacy to his claims that he is the future of FMW.

Sound: The key for Anwyl in this match has to be the Ice Break. It’s a deadly submission maneuver that just might bring him the C4 gold tonight.

”Friend Like Me” by Wayne Bergeron blares over the loudspeaker. Smitten comes out, holding the C4 Championship aloft to a loud ovation.

Cherry: And their opponent, the FMW C4 Champion, hailing from Salt Lake City… The Honorable… CHRISTIAN GEEEEEEEEEEEE SMITTEN!

Hostyle: Smitten doesn’t have a single submission finisher. He’s won two matches with two different submissions to this point. Perhaps that’s a subtle advantage for Smitten.

Sound: He’s won with the Dragon Sleeper and an over-the-head Half Boston Crab. Perhaps he’ll pull out another new submission this week.

Hostyle: The bell sounds, and we are underway! Smitten with a knee to O’Rion, and a forearm to Anwyl! Discus punch to O’Rion, elbow to Anwyl. The champion off the rope, and runs into a dropkick from Anwyl!

Sound: The champion making himself a target early on.

Hostyle: O’Rion runs… Lou Thesz press on Anwyl! He punches away, and breaks at the count of 4.

Sound: It’s so hard to keep your mind on all the competitors at once in this match.

Hostyle: O’Rion quickly pulls Anwyl up, and drops him with an atomic drop! O’Rion off the ropes… dropkick to the knee!

Sound: Old school technical wrestling here!

Hostyle: O’Rion picks the leg… he’s going for a Figure Four!

Sound: Our first submission attempt!

Hostyle: Anwyl squirms, he won’t let it be locked in… O’Rion stumbles… HALF CRAB BY ANWYL!

Sound: Nice counter! O’Rion seems a bit rusty, he usually can get that one in much more quickly.

Hostyle: O’Rion squirming, he flips over, and reverses… HE TRIES FOR THE RIPTIDE!

Sound: Again, he’s struggling in ways he usually wouldn’t. This should be fluid, almost automatic…

Hostyle: BANG! LARIAT FROM SMITTEN!

Sound: And he took way too damn long to try and get that in.

Hostyle: Smitten pulls in O’Rion… Switchbomb! And O’Rion wisely rolls out of the ring.

Sound: He needs to regroup, but Anwyl looks ready…

Hostyle: Anwyl tackles the champion, and now he’s pulling at the legs… cloverleaf!

Sound: Impressive strength to hold down the big man!

Hostyle: Anwyl turns it over, it’s locked in! Smitten is in trouble! O’Rion is out… Smitten can’t escape. He’s pulling himself towards the ropes…

Sound: Smitten has a big size and strength advantage here, having 60 pounds and 8 inches on Anwyl. Anwyl can’t hold him here for long.

Hostyle: Smitten gets the rope! But you know what? Good move by Anwyl. Remember, you only get two rope breaks in a C4 match. Eventually, Smitten won’t have that option.

Sound: That’s some sound strategy from Anwyl.

Hostyle: Anwyl breaks the hold at 4. And stomps on Smitten’s back for good measure.

Sound: I have to say, I like how this match has started out for Anwyl. He’s showing us why he may very well be the future of FMW.

Hostyle: Smitten up, and eats a knee from Anwyl. Anwyl pulls him in… hip toss! Into an armbar!

Sound: Great strategy here, he’s going to try to get Smitten to waste his second and final rope break already.

Hostyle: Smitten trying to leverage himself up, but Anwyl spins him, dragging him towards the rope.

Sound: Oh, that’s good. He’s tempting Smitten to use the ropes… they’re right in his reach!

Hostyle: Smitten grabs it… and that’s his last rope break! Now Smitten can’t escape out of any holds that way for the rest of the match!

Sound: And once again, keeping it locked in for a four count. Using every last legal second to inflict pain on his opponent.

Hostyle: Smitten rolls to the apron to gain separation. O’Rion into the ring, but Anwyl quickly dropkicks him right back out!

Sound: This guy is just making the ring his domain tonight. O’Rion continues to look like he doesn’t have a feel for the ring at all.

Hostyle: Anwyl turns back to Smitten, who pulls him in… SUPLEX TO THE OUTSIDE!

Sound: Unfortunately for Anwyl, you can’t afford to take your eyes of Smitten, even for a moment.

Hostyle: Smitten to the outside. He pulls in Anwyl… and throws him into the steel steps!

Sound: Ugh. He’s just bullying the guy now. This isn’t technical wrestling.

Hostyle: Smitten picks up Anwyl on his shoulders. He’s walking up the steps, on the apron…

Sound: Showing off the brute force here, manhandling the much smaller Anwyl.

Hostyle: HE TOSSES ANWYL ONTO THE BARRICADE! ANWYL LANDS CHEST-FIRST!

Sound: He tossed him like a rag doll!

Hostyle: Smitten in the ring, and here comes the countout!

Sound: O’Rion is stirring!

Hostyle: We’re up to five, but Anwyl is crawling towards the ring!

Sound: Smitten is fixated on the wrong guy, O’Rion is in!

Hostyle: O’Rion calling for the NS Pride! Smitten turns… CATCHES THE KICK! OVER-THE-SHOULDER-HALF-CRAB!

Sound: This is how Smitten won his last defense!

Hostyle: O’Rion doesn’t want to tap! Smitten sits on the small of his back… this could be over! Anwyl trying to get in the ring…

Sound: Hold out, Alex!

Hostyle: ALEX CAN’T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER… HE’S GOING TO… ANWYL BREAKS IT UP WITH AN ELBOW TO SMITTEN’S FACE!

Sound: Damn straight!

Hostyle: O’Rion missing with the NS Pride, that’s not something he’s usually off on.

Sound: Seems like a trend in this one.

Hostyle: Anwyl is down, Smitten is angry. He measures Anwyl, Smitten off the ropes… Anwyl pulls down the rope!

Sound: Smitten trying for a running big boot, but Anwyl wisely ducks and sends Smitten out of the ring.

Hostyle: Anwyl turns, and O’Rion tackles him down… looking for the Riptide!

Sound: Anwyl still has some fight in him!

Hostyle: Anwyl kicking and flailing, and kicks O’Rion into the turnbuckle!

Sound: Again, it’s like he’s forgotten how to work in there.

Hostyle: Drop toe hold by Anwyl. He tries to pick the leg, but it’s turned into a small package!

Sound: Why? There aren’t any pins! What is O’Rion doing?

Hostyle: Anwyl rolls through, and to his feet, maintaining an impressive arm wrench. Anwyl with a kick to the ribs. Anwyl goes for a hiptoss, but it’s blocked by O’Rion. O’Rion with a VICIOUS elbow to Anwyl!

Sound: I think Anwyl was going to try that armdrag-armbar combo again there.

Hostyle: O’Rion repositions, and he’s got an abdominal stretch locked in!

Sound: That’s a sound idea there, targeting the damaged midsection. That same area just took a big dive onto a guardrail. Finally, some signs of the old Alex O’Rion. He’s still shitty, just less so.

Hostyle: Anwyl in pain. But he’s trying to do something. He drops to his knees…

Sound: What the?

Hostyle: HE LIFTS UP O’RION! O’RION IS UP… BANG! THIRD DEGREE! ANWYL GOES FOR THE PIN!

Sound: Did he forget the rules?

Hostyle: Anwyl just made that cover out of instinct. That’s a move that has finished off a few people in this fed before. But that’s all for naught right now. But Anwyl knows what must be done.

Sound: Ice Break time!

Hostyle: Anwyl raises up O’Rion… DDT… AND HE’S LOCKED IT IN! O’RION LOCKED IN THE ICE BREAK!

Sound: This one is over!

Hostyle: Wait, here comes Smitten! He measures Anwyl… BIIIIIIG BOOT!

Sound: Damn!

Hostyle: Smitten pulls in Anwyl, and he’s up for a powerbomb!

Sound: Oh no…

Hostyle: Smitten walks towards the ropes… POWERBOMB OUT OF THE RING!

Sound: I think that does it for Anwyl. That’s a shame. He put on such a great match, but Smitten is going to piggyback on his hard work.

Hostyle: O’Rion is down, Smitten pulls at the leg, and tosses it above his shoulders. MODIFIED HALF CRAB! O’RION CAN’T ESCAPE!

Sound: He can’t power out, Smitten is just too big and strong.

Hostyle: O’RION TAPS! SMITTEN RETAINS!

Christian G. Smitten (4.23aps + 0.50avs = 4.73)
Anwyl (4.03aps + 0.25avs = 4.28)
Alex O’Rion (0.0aps + 0.0avs = 0.0)

Cherry: Here is your winner and STILL C4 Champion… CHRISTIAN GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SMITTEN!

Sound: Shame that such a great display by Anwyl goes to waste. He could have easily won this.

Hostyle: Perhaps. But that’s the peril of a three-way match. You can’t deny that Smitten isn’t worthy of this win, though.

Sound: O’Rion seemed to get his legs under him by the end of that match, but it was too little, too late.

Hostyle: Smitten retains! And that’s all we have for you tonight ladies and gents. GOODNIGHT!

Back to top Go down
Storm183

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Storm
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:37 am

Peyton: You noobs should fucking sit up and take notice here. Your getting your asses handed by a Shark kid and a Stormtrooper. Consider yourselves on fucking notice bitches.
Back to top Go down
Tromboner Man
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Tromboner Man

Rep : 15

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Christian G. Smitten
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:56 am

OOC: Well done to Nick and the Ammunition team. Albiet late, and not being posted by it's regular head writer, you've put together a strong show.

I'm enjoying the fact that more emphasis and importance is being placed on the youth of the fed. The less experienced members are starting to look much stronger, and are resembling the next generation of FMW. Hopefully, the days where the fed, In character, is carried on the shoulders of the same guard, is now over.

In fact, I know it's over. When people like Anwyl are getting opportunities, and taking them with both hands, it's a good sign. It's a very good thing. And Anwyl is only one example of many. There's many tallented young writers here in the fed who can shoot to the stars. There's no limit to what the fed can achieve at the moment with the potential we have.

That being said, a good quality show. Congratulations to the winners and the losers. Tough break Anwyl. Don't let the loss bring you down. You'll win championship gold. One day you will. Looking at how good you are, it wouldn't surprise me for it to be the FMW Championship. But at 14.2, you did yourself proud, and really staked your claim as a future leader of the fed.

On the same page, not quite sure how the dribble I posted scored so highly. I guess someone liked reading Smitten go off on a tangent.

IC comments to come at a later time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/trombonerman
X

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:16 am

To all those people who laughed in my face, how do my grits taste now? LOL.

I'm undefeated! Woo!

Wink
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:27 am

Anwyl is sitting back stage, he looks up towards the cameras pointed at his face. His bitter look showing his full emotion. Anwyl opens his mouth to talk

Anwyl: ...

He stops and looks back at his feet. You can feel the dissapointment in the air

OCC: I really believe in the long term, a loss right now is great. Especially one so close, I have one hundred different ideas and what not I can go off this and I am motived for the next show!

Thanks to Ben, Nick and Matt W. for your many words of advice and help! as well as praise!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:51 pm

I sit down and look around my locker room. I see no championship hanging on the wall or in my clothing area. No Alex O'Rion to vex or frustrate me.

And seemingly no Drew Michaels to annihilate. For a guy with seemingly every answer and sub-answer in the ring... I have no idea how to solve this question.

Without Drew Michaels, I struggle to find a way to justify a claim that reeks of iron-clad truthfulness. I am unsure who I have to beat, who I have to dissect in order to deserve a Full Metal Wrestling Championship match.

Some would say that I'm more lost than I have ever been.

If only they were right. If only they were right...

Alas, I formulate a plan. I devise a strategy. I invent a counter, I conjure up the mission objectives. This is no longer just a classroom. This is no longer just war.

This is a game.

The game is mine to win because now, everyone is subject to a learning experience. And my teachings hurt people.

They pillage dreams.

They reinforce me.

They doom you.

Good Afternoon, Class.

I only have one question. Who wants their ass kicked next?
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:30 pm

King: That did not work the way I had planned. I haven't won a match since I got here, I need to change it up. I need my redemption. Chris Austin, a win over you would put me higher on the totem pole than I've ever been, while an accomplished teacher like yourself could make even a loss worthwhile. Interested?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Answer the question.

Do you want your ass kicked?

If not, walk away.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Quote :
King: That did not work the way I had planned. I haven't won a match since I got here, I need to change it up. I need my redemption. Chris Austin, a win over you would put me higher on the totem pole than I've ever been, while an accomplished teacher like yourself could make even a loss worthwhile. Interested?

Anwyl: Chris Austin would love for himself to take a backwards step when his eyes are on the Full Metal Championship!

You haven't won a match yet, why do you believe you should deserve to step in the ring with the best wrestler in FMW! You need to earn your right to step into the ring with the greatest in this company!'

Take a ticket and head to the back of the line!

Anyway, for the second time in this company I have fallen short, it's damn near painful to think about. I am reaching boiling point. I DIDN'T LOSE, THE PINFALL WAS ON O'RION!

It was O'Rion's fault Anwyl, the Future, the King of the Rookies of 2011 didn't walk away with the title. Once again, O'Rion gets in my way! If he was this great superstar of yesteryear why couldn't he hold his own, if I was just a kid with a fluke why did I have Smitten reaching for to ropes multiple times!

I will redeem myself, the hunger for the title is there. I will succeed!

I am the King of the Rookies

I am the FUTURE

I AM ANWYL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Nicholas Gray
FMW World Tag Team Champion
Nicholas Gray

Rep : 19

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Nicholas Gray
Championship: FMW Tag Team Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:04 pm

You didn't win. That's called a loss, no matter whether you were pinned or not.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:34 pm

King: Yes. Oh wait, I'm sorry, was I supposed to have to think about it? Also, Anwyl, leave this between people who, you know, matter. Stop trying to interject yourself into my affairs.
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:18 am

And since when do you matter? You yourself admitted you haven't won a match since you got here. I'm pretty sure that's the definition of doesn't matter in wrestling.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:23 am

Jonathon King wrote:
King: Yes.

October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month. As a result, you now sound like you're afflicted with battered women syndrome.

I do not beat women.

However, I have been known to instinctively suplex them onto their necks.

Gray, it seems that he's been shell-shocked. Did you have anything to do with this at all?
Back to top Go down
Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:39 am

I seem to recall suplexing him off a ladder and that (and a few other people) broke the ring. And then the show after that I kicked him in the face and Damien dropped him on his head.

That might have something to do with it, I think.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:51 am

King: Backing down from a fight makes a man a coward. Picking a fight that he probably wont win makes him an idiot. I am no coward. Am I an idiot? That remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:55 am

Yes, you're an idiot.

As I've previously established in an earlier lecture, bravery walks hand in hand with stupidity from time to time so I guess you have that going for you.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:35 am

King: So we've established that I'm stupid, but not a coward. You still haven't answered though, do you accept my challenge?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:39 am

Eh.

No. Me destroying you would do nothing for my Full Metal World Heavyweight Championship aspirations, nor would it properly prepare me to annihilate Drew Michaels.

However, when you gain some star power and such things... my foot will talk to your face.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:03 am

King: Your foot doesn't seem like it would be a very lively conversationalist. Although I suppose, as it is an extension of you, it's only expected that it be less than social.
Back to top Go down
Damien

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Damien Inferno
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:11 am

Hey, King. How you feelin' after Nick kicked you off'a my shoulder? You remember? Right before he pinned you?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:00 am

Jonathon King wrote:
King: Your foot doesn't seem like it would be a very lively conversationalist. Although I suppose, as it is an extension of you, it's only expected that it be less than social.

It isn't. But it is blunt and concise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS   Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 14.2 RESULTS
Page 1 of 1