Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+11
the nick bryson
Anwyl
Hannibal Frost
RCA
Drew Michaels
Abel Steele
Skyler Striker
Drake Parker
CarteristheMaster501
MPD
Edible14
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Who says you'll be the one to fix things, Chris? You and Drew are just echoing what I've been saying all along; Deveraux is not fit to run this company.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:09 pm

RCA wrote:

I have never seen this class actually want me to succeed. Explain your sentiment.

Not that I particularly care if you succeed, but I do think you're able. I mean, you're a dick, but so are a lot of people here. At this point, there's not a lot of good rooting options for the FMC. Only anarchists root for Harlequin, it's pretty well documented that I'm not a fan of Leon, Levy isn't really anything on my radar yet... and then there's you.

Though, if I'm being perfectly honest, I just wanted to get another opportunity to quote Airplane.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

Rep : 12

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Easty wrote:
Who says you'll be the one to fix things, Chris? You and Drew are just echoing what I've been saying all along; Deveraux is not fit to run this company.

Bryson: Excuse me, but as you should have noticed Deveraux doesn't really run anything. Hes a representative. He can make a few decisions here and there, sure, but he has bosses he answers to.

Unlike me.

Thumbs up for being amazing.

Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:37 pm

Alright, whatever, if you want to take this further then the Board is also fucked up.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Edible14 wrote:
RCA wrote:

I have never seen this class actually want me to succeed. Explain your sentiment.

Not that I particularly care if you succeed, but I do think you're able. I mean, you're a dick, but so are a lot of people here. At this point, there's not a lot of good rooting options for the FMC. Only anarchists root for Harlequin, it's pretty well documented that I'm not a fan of Leon, Levy isn't really anything on my radar yet... and then there's you.

Though, if I'm being perfectly honest, I just wanted to get another opportunity to quote Airplane.

Ah, I see.

Well shut up.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:22 pm

Easty wrote:
Alright, whatever, if you want to take this further then the Board is also fucked up.

Bryson: Further proof that there is only one truly amazing brand, untarnished by previous reputations of suck.

That would be Anarchy.

Thanks for the support, Eastwood. I knew a fellow countrymen would have my back.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:18 am

Anwyl: Not many people here are celebrating the huge win by Anwyl over here, the party is just getting started over in the Anwyl Camp... You'd be invited Skyler, except the bouncers at the door have got you on the loser list! So I don't think you'll be allowed in. Sorry
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Ashburn

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:38 am

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: Not many people here are celebrating the huge win by Anwyl over here, the party is just getting started over in the Anwyl Camp... You'd be invited Skyler, except the bouncers at the door have got you on the loser list! So I don't think you'll be allowed in. Sorry

I'm pretty sure nobody wants to celebrate your undeserved title win in Camp Anwyl.

Except maybe Dick Dynamo.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:12 am

the nick bryson wrote:
Easty wrote:

Bryson: Further proof that there is only one truly amazing brand, untarnished by previous reputations of suck.

That would be Anarchy.

Thanks for the support, Eastwood. I knew a fellow countrymen would have my back.

Nah, Anarchy's full of shit as well, you're just taking advantage of a broken system whilst trying to revive the crap that existed under the old regime.

What next, Matt's gonna take GSW and remake Anxiety?

Aaaand cue that happening.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Ashburn wrote:
Anwyl wrote:

I'm pretty sure nobody wants to celebrate your undeserved title win in Camp Anwyl.

Except maybe Dick Dynamo.

Anwyl: CELEBRATE GOOOOD TIMES COME ON!!! Don't be so sour Matthew, I'm sure you'll get something for having your tongue in Bry-Bry's asshole!

PARTY... FIESTA... FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
David GS
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion
FMW Anarchy Ultraviolent Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: David GS
Championship: FMW Television Championship

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:38 pm

You're borderline insufferable, do you know that?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Anwyl wrote:

Anwyl: CELEBRATE GOOOOD TIMES COME ON!!! Don't be so sour Matthew, I'm sure you'll get something for having your tongue in Bry-Bry's asshole!

Judging by the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship sitting in your possession, I'd say your numerous rimjobs have paid off, Anwyl.

I guess the questions are, whose ass did you go all Hannibal Frost on and did Bryson have his prostate licked out of gratitude or no, that is... IF you did him that solid?

Heh-heh. If. Ha.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:25 am

RCA wrote:
Anwyl wrote:

Judging by the C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Championship sitting in your possession, I'd say your numerous rimjobs have paid off, Anwyl.

I guess the questions are, whose ass did you go all Hannibal Frost on and did Bryson have his prostate licked out of gratitude or no, that is... IF you did him that solid?

Heh-heh. If. Ha.

Bryson: You want some peanut butter for that Jelly?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:46 am

Nah, I'm good. In fact, I already know what I'm going to do in response to happenings like the one you neither confirmed nor denied.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:07 am

Anwyl: Tihs parttty iss geyying goood fellas... partu... fiesta... forreverr!
Back to top Go down
Sharpedo King
FMW Abandoned Champion
FMW Abandoned Champion
Sharpedo King

Rep : -1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sharpedo King
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:22 am

OOC: A big congrats to Anwyl on the win! Those new roster pics are EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Frost

Hannibal Frost

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Hannibal Frost
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:17 am

If you guys could leave our new C-4 Champion alone, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Now I know he can fight his own battles, look at the proof, but, my name was personally dropped and I'm not a big fan of that sorta thing.

So about everyone just shuts up over this?

Eh?

Yeah...

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:24 pm

One, he is not my champion and two, if I feel like using your name at any point (which is rare), I will use it as I see fit.
Back to top Go down
the nick bryson
Head Writer
Head Writer

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:26 pm

RCA wrote:
One, he is not my champion and two, if I feel like using your name at any point (which is rare), I will use it as I see fit.

Bryson: Wow. 'Not my champion'. How awful. Im sure Anwyl is relieved to know he doesnt represent you, but seriously Chris, how conceited do we have to be here?

You sound like you're a little green with envy. Perhaps you think Anwyl's not a good champion, though I'd be willing to put my money on your butt hurt stemming from the fact that you may, just may, have worried about overextending yourself here. I mean, you're trying to compete for the FMC now and thats a whole new ballgame. Sounds like youre leaning towards bowing out. Pressure getting to you?

You do seem like youd rather be the big fish of the small pond, Im just surprised at myself it took me THIS LONG to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:24 pm

OOC: Needed to hear that, makes my decision a whole lot easier.
Back to top Go down
MPD

MPD

Rep : -18

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar:
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:33 am

Easty wrote:
the nick bryson wrote:
Easty wrote:

That would be Anarchy.

Nah, Anarchy's full of shit as well, you're just taking advantage of a broken system whilst trying to revive the crap that existed under the old regime.

What next, Matt's gonna take GSW and remake Anxiety?

Aaaand cue that happening.

Challenge accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 15.2 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2