Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+10
The Natural Born Thriller
Abel Steele
Eric Scorpio
Braxton
RCA
Leviticastform
Easty
PBrooks
Drake Parker
Edible14
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Apostasy
Championship: Abandoned Championship

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! Empty
PostSubject: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm a mover and a shaker
The oppressor, stimulator
I'm a coward I'm a fighter
I'm everything, you are me, I am you

Everything is breaking,
No mistaking,
It's all changing,
Tear it down, watch it all start burning
All that's done is done, just let it lie

It's revelation, celebration, graduation
Times collide watch the world awaken
All the past regrets from days gone by
Let it go, let it die

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! Ammunition-1

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! 1

We go backstage where Skyler Striker is mentally psyching himself up. He opens the door of the locker room to leave, when Hannibal Frost pushes through the door, knocking into Skyler.

Frost: Excuse me…

Skyler: What are you doing here?

Frost: Getting… dressed? It’s the FMW lockerroom after all, it’s sort-of where we’re all supposed to go.

Skyler: You know, you’d think after all the years I’ve spent here that they’d give me my own lockerroom for once.

Frost: You know, they give one to you when you’re the Full Metal Champion. I know this because…

Skyler: You once held that belt for a hot second? Did they even get you a nameplate before you dropped that title?

Frost: Skyler… feeling a bit anxious? I know you wanted that cheap win over Hostyle so you could say you had one successful defense before dropping that strap to me…

Skyler: Ha! You tell good jokes.

Frost: I’m not joking.

Skyler: Well, then you’re just sadly delusional. Because I actually have decent title reigns, unlike you, whose name has become synonymous with the old one-and-done.

Frost: I’ve heard it before, Skyler. The jokes, the insults… and you’re going to hear them too very shortly. But for now, go ahead and finish off that reject from GSW. Hell, let’s make our little game official. I’ll have the stopwatch ready. You beat King down as fast as you can, and I’ll beat that mark. Because I know that there’s absolutely nothing that you can do, that I can’t do better.

Skyler smirks as he shoulders his C4 title. Skyler departs towards the ring as Frost produces a stopwatch from his bag.

Smith: Well it sounds like we've got a little camaraderie tonight between two opponents at Catalyst. Hello everyone, I am Edible Smith filling in for the incapacitated Hostyle. And this is Ammunition!

Sound: And I am the best color man in the business, Dalby Sound.

Cherrywood: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Bridgehampton, New York, accompanied by Crusoe, Jonathon King!

“No Church in the Wild” by Kanye West and Jay-Z plays as King and Crusoe makes their way down the ramp to a chorus of boos. Flipping the audience off, King jumps into the ring and backs the referee into a corner.

Sound: What is he doing?

Smith: I don't know, but the referee looks upset.

Sound: It's obviously a cheat of some sort. King trying to weasel his way to a win after Ice humiliated him last week.

Smith: Now, now, Dalby. Try to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he's just insuring that it's a fair an impartial match after what he considered a travesty.

Sound: Do you really believe that?

Smith: Not a chance, King lost his belt and now he's definitely crying about it. But I can dream, right?

Sound: If you want.

Cherrywood: And his opponent, from Memphis, Tennessee, Hannibal Frost!

“Dead or Alive” by Bon Jovi plays as Frost hits the ramp to a huge ovation before running down to the ring. Frost jumps onto the second rope, drawing even more cheers as King turns away from the referee.

Sound: The referee calls for the bell, but Frost's back is still turned!

King runs up behind the celebrating Frost and pulls him down to the mat, rolling him up for the quick pin.

1.2.3!

The pin is counted in roughly half a second, with Frost kicking out almost instantly... but not quick enough.

Smith: What!?

Sound: No way!

Cherrywood: And your winner by pinfall, JONATHOOOOOOOOOOOOON KIIIIIIINNNG!

Jonathon King (FLUBBER APS + 1.0 AVS = F+1 Total)
Hannibal Frost (0 APS + 0 AVS = 0 Total)

Smith: A quick count from the ref and Jonathon King just won possibly the shortest match in FMW history.

Sound: I think we figured out what King was talking to the referee about, and I don't like it.

Smith: I don't think anyone does, Dalby.

Sound: Except King, of course.

[Edible:King starts celebrating as Crusoe climbs into the ring with a briefcase. The referee grabs the case, and Crusoe and King walk quickly up the ramp, still celebrating.

Sound: Of course. GSW cheats again, and they are hightailing it away from a very angry Frost, who has just gotten back to his feet.

Smith: Admittedly, at least they won this time. Normally they cheat and lose anyway.

As the referee starts to leave, Frost grabs him by the shoulder, spinning him around. He starts yelling as the referee begs and pleads, trying and failing to back away.

Smith: I don't think the referee thought this part through.

Frost finally has enough and slams his fist into the ref's head, picking him up and planting him right on the case with the Black Label DDT. As he connects, the briefcase splits open, spilling cash all over the ring.

Smith: Well, I think the referee will have some hospital time to regret his decision here tonight.

Sound: Hopefully he'll have King for a roommate before too long.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:43 pm

The camera fades in behind two men walking purposefully toward the office of P Devereaux. As the approach the door Abel Steele motions for the other man to open it and the both step inside.

Devereaux: Abel Steel how….nice to see you.

Steele: Cut the crap, I’m here to talk business.

Devereaux looks at the man to Abel’s left.

Devereaux: And what business would that be?

Steele: The business of me suing the hell out of Full Metal Wrestling. You’ve met my lawyer before and I’m here to offer you the chance to settle quickly out of court and avoid a media circus.

Devereaux: How very generous of you Abel. What exactly are your terms?

Abel’s lawyer produces a document from his briefcase and proceeds to read from it.

Lawyer:/b] Mr Steele’s terms are very simple and represent fair compensation for the pain, trauma and damage to reputation caused by Full Metal Wrestling by forcing him to….

[b]Devereaux:
Just get to the point.

Steel grabs the papers from his lawyer and shoves them at Devereaux who takes them reluctantly, like they were a poisonous snake.

Devereaux: This is outrageous!! Are you kidding? No court in the land will award you that sort of a payout.

Lawyer: Maybe, maybe not. What I can tell you for sure is that the damage to your brand alone, if this goes to court is worth ten times that amount.

Devereaux: AND a new contract to remain on the inactive roster on full pay. You don't want much do you Mr Steele?

Lawyer: We believe this settlement will be in thie best interests of all parties Mr Devereaux.

Devereaux: I can't answer you rightr now as the board wil have to sign off on this but.... I’m sure we can make some sort of arrangement…

Abel’s smile widens as he turns to walk out the door.

Devereaux: Oh one thing though.

Steele:What?

Devereaux: We’re going to have to see some more scans on that injured wrist.

Steele: My doctor sent you every scan under the sun. There’s nothing more to see!

Devereaux: Actually, I meant from an independent doctor.

Steele:What!?

Devereaux: Well you see our scans were clear, yours are not. We can’t just pay you out on the say so of your personal doctor.

Steele: Are you calling me a liar??!! AND my doctor ??!!

Devereaux: Not at all Abel. It’s just part of the procedure. You know for our insurers.

Steele: Pay up now or this will cost you big time Devereaux!

Devereuax: I'm really very sorry Abel, but my hands are tied.

Steele: I won’t put up with this Devereaux. You just missed your chance. I’ll see you in court!!!

Abel storms out of the office in disgust, grabbing the door handle with his injured hand on the way out, wincing visibly from the effort.

We rejoin the C4 champion Skyler Striker, in the ring and posing for the crowd with his title.

Smith: Well, apparently this little contest between Skyler and Frost is already in the bag for Skyler. Frost couldn’t win at all, much less in a good time. So now all the C4 Champion has to do is win, and… what does he win?

Sound: I have no idea. Bragging rights? Momentum going into Catalyst? Fill in your own answer.

”Been to Hell” hits once again as Leviticus makes his way out with Crusoe.

Smith: Well, Leviticus is no pushover. He was close to becoming the #1 contender to Skyler’s C4 title last week, but fell just short. And to begin our broadcast, it’s suspected that Levi took out this week’s would-be challenger, Hostyle.

Sound: Him and/or the rest of the thugs that inhabit GSW.

Smith: Now perhaps we get a glimpse of what would have been…

Sound: You have to think Levi is looking to redeem himself.

Striker holds up his belt high as the bell rings.

Smith: Skyler handing the belt to the time keeper now… SUPERKICK BY LEVI!

Sound: Skyler… wasn’t even looking! What a cheap shot!

Smith: ONE…TWO…THREE! SKYLER KICKS OUT LATE! LEVI UPSETS THE C4 CHAMPION!

Cherry: Here is your winner… LEEEEVITICUSSSSSS

Leviticus (3.28 APS + 1.0 AVS = 4.28)
Skyler Striker (0 APS + 0 AVS = 0)

[b]Sound:
Nobody saw that coming… especially Skyler!

Smith: Skyler is up, he almost kicked out of that one, but too late. And Leviticus won’t be sticking around. He’s heading back up the ramp with a solid victory over the C4 Champion.

Sound: And so far, a tumultuous reign as champion for Skyler continues. Yet to face a challenger, yet to win a match by C4 rules, and now losing in a non-title match.

Smith: WAIT! HERE’S HOSTYLE! HOSTYLE IS A BLOODIED MESS, AND HE’S REIGNING DOWN BLOWS ON LEVITICUS!

Sound: I think this puts to bed the speculation about who attacked him before the show!

Smith: Hostyle throws Levi into the barricade! Crusoe tries a right hand, but Hostyle grabs him. Hostyle throws him… I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT MOVE HE JUST HIT, BUT IT LOOKED PAINFUL!

Sound: He dropped Crusoe on his head with a tilt-a-whirl… spinning… inverted… driver? Something like that.

Smith: Here comes GSW! Matt Dunn dispatched with some sort of modified DDT. A weird-looking headscissors driver to the UV Champion Jeff Whitt.

Sound: This is free-flowing Hostility here!

Smith: MONEY SHOT BY JONATHAN KING!

Sound: Oh man, Hostyle isn’t going to be happy that he was put down by a superkick.

Smith: And another from Levi! Hostyle is down. And now the fake Sean Jensen is delivering some stomps. The numbers game gets to Hostyle.

Sound: Skyler incoming!

Smith: He drops Crusoe with a shot with the title belt… and FMW officials are pouring out from the back. They’re surrounding Hostyle, and keeping Skyler at bay.

Sound: Skyler might want to re-think charging into a five-on-one situation like that.

Smith: GSW has made a statement, they’ve made a point. They’ve embarrassed the C4 champion, they’ve made a mockery of the TV title, they’ve taken out an FMW announcer, and they’ve got the UV champion in their midst.

Sound: I hate to say it… but it’s time to start taking these pricks seriously.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:44 pm

We go backstage, where Veronica Cherrywood is standing with Seth Rotunda.

Cherrywood: I’m joined by member of The Pack, Seth Rotunda…

Rotunda: That’s FUTURE FULL METAL CHAMPION, and current Gold Card holder Seth Rotunda to you.

Cherrywood: That’s a bold claim….

Rotunda: It is, but you know what? I’m ready for it. I’ve been a force in this federation for awhile, a death ray of destruction looking for a suitable target. And now that I’ve got this gold card, I’m going to the main event of Catalyst. And I’m taking the top prize in this business.

Cherrywood: Where you’ll be taking on either Apostasy or Chris Austin, depending on who wins tonight.

Rotunda: Tonight is tomorrow’s past. Let’s talk about the future. Because that title is coming my way, no matter who I have to steamroll past. I am a wrecking machine, and I prove it every time I step into that ring. In fact… I’m going to prove it to you right now.

Cherrywood: How’s that?

Rotunda: I am going to take out the next person that walks down this hallway. I don’t care who it is…

Cherrywood: What will that p…

[i]Rotunda walks away from the interview, and off the well-lit “set” that’s been made for it. Turning out of a restroom in the hallway is a wrestler wearing a t-shirt with a picture of a bull on it, dressed in wrestling trunks, kneepads and boots. He is walking towards the set, seemingly completely engrossed in thinking about his upcoming match.

Rotunda: Hey there… you must be Brett Jackson… the bull?

Jackson: Yeah…

Rotunda extends a hand to Jackson. Jackson, confused, offers his hand back. Rotunda then pulls him in and slams him down to the concrete floor with a gigantic sit out spinebuster.

Rotunda: WELCOME TO FMW!

Cherrywood: Oh… why did you…

Rotunda: That one, Veronica, was called the Rotunda Wreckage. And that’s just a taste of what I can do. FMW faithful… take a look. This is the main event of Catalyst… right here.

"Dirt Off Your Shoulders/Lying From You" by Jay Z/Linkin Park blasts through the PA as Jimmy Ice makes his way out onto the ramp flanked by his valet and love interest, Missy, to a decent reaction from the crowd.

Cherry: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Television Championship! Making his way to the ring being accompanied by Missy, he is from DALLLLAS, TEXAS, weighing in at 27f lbs... JIMMMMMMYYYYYY IIIIIIIIIICE!

Smith: And here we go with the TV title match as Jimmy looks to make his first title defense a successful one.

Sound: Let's see if he lives up to the hype.

Jimmy and Missy clap hands with fans while making their way down the ramp and they finally make their entrance into the ring. Jimmy raises his TV title in the air proudly as Missy raises his free arm into the air also. Their music is cut off by The Kid Goes Wild by Babylon AD.

Cherry: And introducing the challenger, being accompanied to the ring by Sage and Santana Braxton, he is from HOOOUUSSSTON, TEXASS and weighs in at 195lbs... THE OUTLAWWWWW JOOHNNNN ANNNNNDREEEWWWWSSS!

The Outlaw John Andrews makes his way out to the ramp with Sage and Santana on either side of him with their arms linked through his to a mix of cheers for the Outlaw and boos for the Braxtons. He is looking visibly frustrated and embarrassed as they comb his hair and primp him as they make their way down the entrance ramp.

Sound: Is he wearing a pink shirt?

Smith: It looks like it. I believe it says "PROPERTY OF THE BRAXTON TWINS" on it. What a way to go.

John Andrews looks to make his way into the ring but Sage and Santana hold him back. They demand he hold the middle rope up for them so they can enter first. He begrudgingly obliges and the twins step into the ring, waving to the crowd to a roaring negative reaction.

Sound: For those of you who did not witness the atrocities of last week, let me catch you up to speed: the Outlaw lost a pillowfight match against Santana Braxton and now has to be their personal slave for the rest of the cycle. I couldn't think of a worse punishment for losing a... pillowfight.

The Braxtons force Andrews to help them out of the ring with which he must oblige. He takes his pink shirt off and tosses it at the corner much to the twins dismay. After the troublesome duo are outside, the bell sounds throughout the arena. Both men circle around the ring, not daring to look away from their opponent.

Smith: And here we go with this singles bout for the Television Championship!

Sound: Jimmy impressed with his debut last week, especially with winning a championship in his first match! Let's see how he handles the Outlaw in this match.

Smith: Let's not forget the Braxtons on the outside. They are as evil as they are beautiful.

Sound: And both men go for a collar-and-elbow tie up. Both of these men are looking to gain the early advantage in this bout.

Smith: Andrews hits a knee lift to Ice and then nails a harsh looking uppercut.

Sound: Ice gets back to his feet and charges at the Outlaw but he manages to avoid him and levels him with a clothesline.

Smith: Ice back to his feet and he looks pissed. He charges at the Outlaw once again but he gets a face full of turnbuckle for his efforts.

Sound: Andrews picks up a dazed Jimmy Ice and nails a powerful sidewalk slam. What impact!

As the Outlaw goes to make the cover, Santana is up on the apron and she is screaming at him to get off.

Smith: And Santana's up on the apron? What's going on here?

Sound: It sounds like she's demanding Andrews to... get her a glass of water?

Smith: And remember, folks, Andrews has to do whatever the girls tell him to or he is fired.

Santana steps into the ring and is pointing her finger at Andrews, yelling in his face some more. After a moment of hesitation, Andrews rolls out of the ring to fetch her a glass of water.

Sound: This is sickening, absolutely sickening. Santana is ruining what could possibly be a 5-star match.

Smith: Unfortunately Andrews has no say in the matter. He has to do what she tells him to.

Sound: Look! Ice is up to his feet and he is not happy with Santana's actions. He gets up in her face and is yelling at her to leave their match alone, and - OOF! Santana just whacked him with a vicious slap to the face!

Smith: What blatant interference! Missy is on the outside screaming at Santana in the ring and the referee goes to call for the bell - but wait! Ice is stopping him from making the call!

Sound: He doesn't want to the match to end this way, not with Santana's interference.

Smith: Santana is still in the ring and she is walking up to Ice. She spins him around and gets in his face once again. Somebody get her out of there!

Sound: Watch out! Santana goes for the slap again, but Ice blocks it! He's got her in his control!

Smith: Jimmy Ice just levelled her with his finisher, the Cold And Critical! Santana's out!

Sound: And Sage is not happy with this at all! She is ordering the Outlaw to get back into the ring and finish this match off!

Jimmy Ice is all fired up as he panders to the crowd as Missy cheers him on the outside.

Smith: I don't think Ice realises that the Outlaw is right behind him.

Sound: Ice turns around and BAM! The Outlaw hits the Outlaw Drop DDT and Ice looks like he is knocked unconscious.

Sage: PIN HIM NOW!

John Andrews looks down at his fallen opponent and looks back at Sage who is demanding he finish this now. He reluctantly crawls into the cover and hooks his opponent's leg.

Smith: ONE, TWO, THREE! HE DID IT! JOHN ANDREWS IS THE NEW TELEVISION CHAMPION!

Cherry: Heeerrree is your winnnerr and NEEWWW TELEVISION CHAMPIOOONN... THE OUTLAAAWWW JOOOHNNN ANNNNDDDREEEEEWSSSS!

"Outlaw" John Andrews (3.66 APS + 1.1 AVS = 3.76 Total)
Jimmy Ice (0 APS + 0 AVS = 0 Total)

Sound: Even with the outside interference and troubles caused by the Braxton Twins, he still managed to win and capture the Television Championship! Congratulations to the Outlaw!

Smith: Wait... what is this? Sage has a microphone and she has stepped into the ring. Santana is on the outside of the ring still trying to recover.

Sage: Congratulations darling! You're the new Television Champion!

The crowd applauses this as John hoists his championship high in the air.

Sage: Wipe that smug look off your face! You do realise that's all thanks to us, right? We could manage anyone to capture any championship here. We are just that damn amazing!

Smith: Where is this going?

Sage: I think I speak for both Santana and myself when I say that you don't deserve that championship at all!

The crowd reacts to this negatively as they loudly boo the sadistic sister in the ring. She ignores their jeers and puts the mic to her lips once again.

Sage: However, darling, I do know one man that clearly deserves the Television Championship around his waist.

"Young" by Hollywood Undead blasts through the arena as Jonathon King makes his way down the ramp to a deafening chorus of boos from the crowd. The Outlaw looks at Sage with a confused expression on his face as King enters the ring and puts his arm around Sage.

Sage: You don't deserve that title, John, but King does! You are my property, Johnny, so listen to me when I say PUT THAT TITLE AROUND KING'S WAIST WHERE IT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS! NOOOOWWWW!

Sound: She can't do this!

Smith: Unfortunately she has the power to do that.

The crowd boos this as the Outlaw's once happy face is replaced by desperation as he looks at Sage and pleads with her not to go through with this. She simply ignores him and motions for him to do it.

Sage: DO IT! If you don't do as I say, so help me I will end your career and get you FIRRRRRREEEED!

Sound: This is absolutely horrific. Sage Braxton is taking it way too far.

John Andrews finally complies and hesitantly puts his championship belt around the waist of Jonathon King who has an arrogant, smug look on his face. The crowd boos this as Sage raises King's arm in the air.

Sage: I give you the REAL Television Champion... JONATHOOONNN KIINNNNNG!

Their celebration is cut short when John Andrews spins the "champion" around and nails him with The Outlaw Drop to a huge positive reaction from the crowd. Sage looks shocked as the Outlaw rips the microphone from her hands and smiles.

"Outlaw" John Andrews: I did what you asked... but you didn't say I couldn't kick his ass.

The Outlaw rolls out of the ring with a smile on his face as Sage and the recovering Santana go to check on the fallen Jonathon King.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Santana Braxton walks into a locker room marked “GSW”. Inside; Leviticus, Sage Braxton, Jonathan King, Jeff Whitt, Crusoe and the fake Sean Jensen sit and are watching Matt Dunn stretch, getting ready for his match.

Santana: I’ve got some good news for us.

King: Even more? This is the best night for us… ever.

Santana: Levi, you just defeated the C4 Champion. So I went to Devreaux and well, you know I get what I want.

Levi: And what did you ask for?

Santana: I said that since you defeated the C4 champion, that should make you the #1 contender. And since both the challenger and champion at Catalyst looked so awful today, it’s only fair if we get you in that C4 title match at Catalyst.

Levi: You two… have been a wonderful addition to the team.

Sage: Oh… thank you Levi.

Dunn: You want to hear some good news? I’ve got the best news.

Whitt: You’re going to complete the sweep for GSW tonight by taking out that poser Sean Jensen?

The fake Sean Jensen raises a fist high in support.

Dunn: Oh, that’s not news. But this is. You know that free agent we were discussing?

Whitt: Yeah?

Dunn: He’s ours. It’s happening.

Sage: Oh my goodness…

Dunn: And right after this victory, we can go out and celebrate the impending demise of all things FMW.

Crusoe: I like the sound of this.

Dunn: Sean… let’s get going. We’re up next.

Smith: And next we have the leader of GSW facing off against the one that got away.

Sound: Did he really "get away" though? Apparently the one in GSW was a fake.

Smith: That is just so silly I refuse to believe it possible.

Sound: Well, can't say I blame you.

Cherry: The following match is set for one fall...

"Hell und Forward" by Dead Hollywood hits as Matt Dunn steps onto the stage to a wave of mostly indifference from the crowd. He quickly moves to the ring, shouting pro-GSW propaganda as he does.

Cherry: Introducing first, from the Gold Place, he is the leader of Golden State Wrestling, MATTHEW PEABODY DUNN!

Smith: We all know of Dunn's accomplishments.

Sound: And we know to laugh at them?

Smith: Not what I'd say, but...

GSW's music is cut out by "Bloodmeat" by Protest The Hero hitting as Sean Jensen steps onto the stage to a light clap from the crowd. He runs down to the ring and slides in.

Cherry: And his opponent, from Salt Lake City, Utah, he is SEAN JENSEN!

Smith: Jensen, a mostly LPW talent that has come here due to disagreements with their management.

Sound: No, not that, he's booked there too now.

Smith: Oh, well. I don't keep up then.

Sound: Well he has an impressive list of accomplishments himself, all in other places no one cares about. This should be an interesting contest.

Smith: Alright both men in the ring, and the referee about to have the bell run-

Sound: Wait who is that?

Out from the crowd leaps the fake Sean Jensen!

Smith: Hold on, that was a real thing? Not just Jensen lying?

Sound: I am as shocked as you are.

Smith: Fake Jensen has jumped Real Jensen, and is trying to give him a beatdown before the bell is rung!

Sound: And it...seems to not be effecting him at all.

Smith: Indeed, he just shoves FakeSen back and clotheslines him down.

Sound: Question, who would want to impersonate someone as utterly pointless as Jensen?

Smith: I really have no idea. What a silly concept.

Sound: Quite rig-LOW BLOW FROM MATT DUNN!

Smith: It would seem that turning away from your opponent, even if the match has not started, is a poor idea.

Sound: Giving his back a good pounding there.

Smith: And to add to innuendo, now has Jensen's face in his crotch.

Sound: I believe he's setting up for the Salvation Shot.

Smith: Interesting. what's also interesting is, have you noticed that GSW has actually been successful tonight?

Sound: How so?

Smith: Every match they've been in tonight, they've succeeded in.

Sound: Huh. What a sad commentary on the state of wrestling if they're able to succeed.

Smith: Perhaps...

Sound: And Jensen able to flip Dunn over his back.

Smith: And follows it up with an elbow drop. And another. And another.

Sound: And ends with a standing moonsault. How flippy.

Smith: Dunn trying to scramble back to his feet.

Sound: Jensen lets him, interesting.

Smith: Dunn tries for a clothesline, but Jensen just jumps and hits him with the Malpractice! Cover, 1, 2, 3. Done.

Cherry: Here is your winner, SEAN JENSEN!

Sean Jensen (3.76 APS + 1.1 AVS = 3.86 Total)
Matt Dunn (0 APS + 0 AVS = 0 Total)

Sound: That was exciting.

Smith: Very.

Sound: Not a particularly good outing from Dunn, I have to say.

Smith: No, not at all. I'm sure GSW will be happy about him ruining their best night.

Sound: Well, things are going to get worse. He's got a microphone.

Dunn: Jensen, you trash. You think this matters? It doesn't. Our plans continue.

Sound: Running into the ground?

Dunn: We will continue to conquer. Catalyst? The TV title, the UV title, the C-4 title, we're taking them all with us then.

Smith: I'm sure they will.

Dunn: And that's not all!

Sound: Oh boy.

Dunn: We have another surprise waiting for those who dare doubt our superiority. A new member. One that will change the landscape of this company FOREVER, leaving it golden.

Dunn drops the mic and leaves as the crowd seems fairly uninterested in the boasting of GSW.

Sound: GSW making big boasts.

Smith: What a new thing.

Sound: I'm sure they'll live up to it.

Smith: And next the Pack will say that they're going to announce a gamechanger.

Sound: And then the Innovative Initiave will come back.

Smith/Sound: Hahahahahahaha! Ahhh...

Sound: GSW is dumb.

Smith: Somewhat crass, but true. We'll be right back.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Abel Steele marches his way to the ring, flanked by his briefcase wielding lawyer as always. With a glare for the crowd Abel climbs through the ropes and signals for a mic.

Steele: Cut the music.

Steele waits as the music fades out and then turns on the crowd waiting for them to be quiet before he speaks.

Crowd: Boooooooooooooo!!!!!

Abel’s frustration is clearly evident rolling his eyes and muttering something to his lawyer as he stands with his arms folded centre ring waiting for silence.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Edible: I don’t think Abel is going to have much luck here, the crowd just building on his frustration.

Sound: I wish they’d shut up. I think we all want to hear what Abel has to say. The disgraceful way this company has been treating one of its loyal employees is important.

Finally the crowd begins to slow as Abel shows no sign of weakening in his resolve. Just as he pulls the mic up to his mouth the crowd erupts again.

Steele: You people are idiots. I can do this all night you know….

Abel goes back to waiting for silence.

Edible: The crowd here only getting louder in response to that challenge by Abel.

Sound: And proving Abel right in the process…

Just as it appears the show will end with the crowd going mental and Abel waiting indignantly centre ring Devereaux emerges from behind the Metaltron and strides purposefully toward the ring.

Devereaux: You might be capable of waiting all night but I can’t. I also understand the fans here are just as capable of proving a point as you are of being pig headed and as much as I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself Mr Steele, I have a show to run. So let’s hear what you have to say so we can get back to the things that are actually important on this show.

Steele: Important??!! IMPORTANT!!??…… you don’t think the health and safety of your star performers is important??!!

Devereaux: Sure I do Abel. Hell I even think that your health and safety is important, so let’s get on with it.

Abel shoots daggers back at Devereaux for the insult instinctively raising his fist to strike before getting a hold of himself and backing down.

Steele: Fine! I offered you my terms earlier tonight Devereaux. Generous terms, I might add, that will allow justice to be served without an ugly court case.

Devereaux: Get to the point Mr Steele.

Steele: The point?! The POINT!!??…… The point is you practically spat in my face after my gesture of good will. I gave you a chance to save this company…… the company that I love….

Steele: SHUTUP!! You people sicken me!!! How can you cheer on the demise of one of FMW’s best to injury??!!

Steele: You people should be ashamed of yourselves. I am the little guy fighting for right against the might of FMW. You should have my back but you are too busy occupying your single chromosome to guzzle the swill you call beer in this country to realize it!!!!

Edible: Clearly Abel not willing to outwait the crowd anymore…..

Steele: Regardless, I do love this company Devereaux. That is the ONLY reason I gave you a chance to settle out of court and you….

Abel points at Devereaux, advancing slowly on his position.

Steele: And now all of you…..

Abel points his finger wildly as he spins around in the ring, taking in all corners of the crowd.

Steele: All of you…. PATHETIC LITTLE PEOPLE…. treated me with contempt.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Devereaux stands perfectly still as the crowd goes off at this. Abel eyes the smaller man off, looking for some sort of reaction but not getting anything. Slowly the crowd dies down waiting for Devereaux to respond.

Devereaux: Mr Steele I……

Before Devereaux can respond Abel talks over the top of him.

Steele: Still….. despite the disgusting treatment I have received I am willing to give you one more shot. I’m giving you one last chance to save this company from the cost, the time, and the embarrassment of a public lawsuit.

Devereaux: Mr Steele I must say your graciousness is only exceeded by your integrity. Let me say that the lengths you are going to to “save” this company reveal your true loyalty.

Abel smiles smugly and nods along.

Devereaux: taking that into consideration I have to declare that, on behalf of the board of FMW, I accept the terms of your settlement.

The crowd reacts in shock as Abel’s face cracks into a grin wider than the Cheshire cat’s. He shakes his lawyer’s hand and pat’s him on the back, with his injured hand.

Devereaux: Ah hem!!

Abel spins around to hear what Devereaux has to say, holding his hand behind his back sheepishly.

Devereaux: However….

Abel looks at his lawyer and silently mouths the words “How Ever”. His lawyer shrugs his shoulders and motions back to Devereaux.

Devereaux: However… The board is in agreement with my request for a complete set of scans on your wrist before payment.

A thud echoes around the arena as Abel drops his mic to the floor. Anger is clear on his face and he steps in toward Devereaux with malice on his mind.

Before he can reach his target Abel is interrupted when “The Game” by Motorhead blast out from the speakers

Sound: What the hell is Paul Brooks doing here? This is none of his concern!!

Edible: I thought you said this was important to all of us Sound?!

Sound: I know what I said.

Brooks runs into the ring and places himself squarely in front of Devereaux, arms folded across his chest and standing tall.

Devereaux:I kind of figured you might react in this fashion Mr Steele.

Steele: I’m on injury waiver Devereaux. You know full well I can’t be touched by anyone on the roster.

Devereaux: No. You can’t be booked in a match against anyone on the roster, but if you lay so much as a finger on me outside the ring then my… friend… here Mr Brooks is more than entitled to …defend… me.

Abel sizes up Brooks in front of him and just as he begins to stretch and flex his lawyer grabs him by the shoulder and points to his injured wrist, signalling for Abel to stand down.

Devereaux: What’s the matter Abel. Scared now that you can’t intimidate me physically???

Abel shakes his head at that, holding up his right arm and pointing to his heavily strapped wrist, as he climbs backwards out of the ring.

Devereaux: For a change I believe you Steele. I don’t think you are scared of Mr Brooks…..

Abel nods, continuing to back away from the two men up the ramp, escorted by his lawyer. His shouts of “I’m not scared” loud enough to be heard even without a microphone

Devereaux: No… not scared of my friend Mr Brooks, at least not that scared….. No, you’re more scared of being revealed for the scam artist you are!!

Abel turns at this and takes a couple of steps toward the ring before being held back by his lawyer. Eventually he calms down and both men are just about to exit under the Metaltron when Devereaux pipes up again.

Devereaux: One more thing Abel…

“What?!” Abel can be heard demanding over the arena effect mic.

Devereaux: Now I have a counter offer for you. Agree to full independent testing of your injury by Catalyst or I’m booking you in a match.

The crowd erupts at this cheering for the first time since Abel entered the arena.

Devereaux: Abel Steele versus P…T…DEVERAUX

The crowd pops once more in anticipation of Devereaux entering the ring to fight, but Steele tilts his head back and roars with laughter.

Devereaux: Where is my head at… before you laugh too hard Abel there is one minor stipulation…. This man right here…

He claps a hand on Paul Brooks’ shoulder.

Devereaux: Will be my partner and that man…

Devereaux points at Abel’s lawyer.

Devereaux: Will be yours!!!

The crowd erupts again louder than ever as Abel shakes his head in anger at Devereaux before storming out of the arena, arguing with his lawyer the whole way.

In the ring, a man with tights that say “Punisher” stands, wearily eyeing the entrance ramp.

Cherry: The following contest is a tag match set for one fall. In the ring, sans-partner, Daniel… “The Punisher” Ocean.

Smith: Well, good luck rookie. You’ve got essentially a handicap match here against the Pack. The Punisher, who boasts a series of accomplishments that we won’t mention on air for fear of boring you to death, is without his scheduled partner who was taken out earlier by Seth Rotunda.

Sound: If there’s one saving grace, though, it’s that he only has to face The Pack. And if there’s a group that’s capable of losing a handicap match to a debuting rookie, it’s the Pack.

”Sound of Madness” blares, as Jack Eastwood makes his way out with both Seth Rotunda and Daniel Prideman to a loud round of boos.

Sound: Well… good luck rookie!

Smith: Ocean throws a right hand, but it’s grabbed by Eastwood. Prideman dives at the back of the knee, and Eastwood hurls him backwards with ease.

Sound: Oh boy… this is going to be ugly quickly.

Smith: Eastwood grabs Ocean… WAR! Prideman picks him off of Eastwood’s knee… JAWBREAKER LARIAT!

Sound: Thanks for coming, Danny Ocean. I don’t think we’ll be needing your services any longer.

Smith: Eastwood picking up the defeated Punisher… BOOM!

Sound: This is just showing off now.

Smith: Why is the crowd yelling?

Sound: Coming through the crowd… IT’S THE BULL!

Smith: Brett Jackson has come to make it a fair fight!

Sound: A little late, but you’ve got to love the effort.

Smith: Jackson with a big clothesline on Prideman. Ducks a big right hand from Eastwood… spinebuster!

Sound: This kid is a house of fire!

Smith: Spear to Prideman. He’s stalking Eastwood… tripped by Rotunda!

Sound: Oh c’mon, was this match not unfair enough? Ref? HOW DID YOU MISS THAT!

Smith: Jackson up and he’s charging to the outside. Rotunda runs, and he’s quickly in the ring.

Sound: It’s the first ever FMW running of The Bull!

Smith: Double clothesline from Eastwood and Prideman!

Sound: Of course… Rotunda leads him right into that trap.

Smith: And Prideman is on top of the rookie, and quickly locks in the Payback. Jackson is in the center of the ring… NO CHOICE, HE HAS TO TAP!

Cherry: Here are your winners… THEEEEEE PACK!

Jack Eastwood and Daniel Prideman (3.98 APS + 3.68 APS + 1.1 AVS = 8.76 Total)
Brett Jackson and Daniel Ocean (2.2 APS (late, DQ'd) + 0 APS + 0 AVS = 0 Total)

Sound: Well… that was lame. But a nice comeback by Brett Jackson.

Smith: The Pack comes out on top tonight… for a change. Interesting developments, but we’ve still got one hell of a main event coming up!
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:45 pm

Ammunition and PROMETHEUS proudly present:

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! 295365_245533275478486_100000654463416_811606_2072259_n

Lethal Injection wrote:
Smith: Apostasy throws a big right hand. Austin follows with one of his own.

Sound: Oh man, you know they’re gassed when these guys start throwing punches.

Smith: Another big right from Apostasy, and an elbow by Austin brings Apostasy to one knee. Big knee lift!

Sound: Apostasy refusing to go to the ground.

Smith: Austin collects himself… MISSES THE BIG HIGH KICK… ARGENTINE RACK! APOSTASY HAS HIM UP! BURNING HAMMER!!!!

Sound: WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?

Smith: ONE…TWO…THREE! APOSTASY WINS!

Sound: That was one hell of a match!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NEEWWWWWWWWW FULL METAL CHAMPION… AAAAAAPOSTASYYYYYYYYYYYY

Apostasy has grabbed the referee and is pointing at Austin. ”Futurism” is playing, but the referee spots that Austin’s leg is under the ropes.

Smith: What is Apostasy doing?

Sound: I think… he’s pointing out that Austin’s leg is under the rope…

Cherry looks confused at the referee. The replay is shown on the Metaltron. Austin’s body is flung to the ground with the Burning Hammer, but Apostasy hooks the inside leg, leaving the outside leg dangling under the rope.

Smith: I don’t believe it.

Sound: The referee is calling to restart the match!

The bell rings, and Austin has rolled himself to the outside.

Sound: What the hell does he have left?

Smith: Apostasy climbing to the top rope!

Sound: CEREAL CRUNCH?!? THIS COULD BE IT!

Smith: APOSASY MEASURING AUSTIN… HE FLIES… NO! AUSTIN CAUGHT HIM WITH A KNEE! CLASS DISMISSED!

Sound: THAT’S GOT TO BE IT!

Smith: AUSTIN ROLLING APOSTASY UP… ONE…TWO…THREE! AUSTIN WINS! AUSTIN IS THE NEW CHAMPION!

Cherry: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NEEWWWWWWWWW FULL METAL CHAMPION… CHRISSSSSSSS AUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSTINNNNNNNN
And that was the…

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! 295365_245533275478486_100000654463416_811606_2072259_n

Brought to you by PROMETHEUS… IN THEATRES NOW
Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! Prometheus-movie-poster

The crowd is buzzing with anticipation as the bell rings, with Buster Cherry in ring.

Cherry: The following contest is OUR MAIN EVENT… set for ONE FALL. And it is for the FULL METAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd cheers loudly for a solid minute.

Smith: You know I don’t wish ill on Hostyle, but I’m glad I get to call this match. I can feel… just feel the electricity in this building.

Sound: I don’t know who I want to win. I don’t know what these two men have left to show us. And I don’t care. This is what wrestling is all about… one big fight that everyone wants to see.

The lights go out. A light tapping of cymbals is heard. The bassline to ”Futurism” by Muse hits, driving some flashing red and lime lights throughout the arena. As the guitar work of Matthew Bellamy squeals, a single spotlight hones in on Apostasy, who appears at the top of the entrance ramp. A focused and determined Apostasy walks down to the ring to a massive pop.

Cherry: Introducing first, the CHALLENGER from Cleveland, Ohio… AAAAAAAAAAAAPOSTASYYYYYYYYYYY!

Smith: Apostasy, recently named the #1 Contender to the Ultraviolent Championship. He looks to go into Catalyst as the Full Metal Champion, perhaps walking out as a double champion.

Sound: That would be an incredible run for this man, who has come so far in the last year or so. But he’s got a big mountain to overcome…

Premeditated Murder comes over the loudspeaker. The crowd continues to erupt as Chris Austin makes his way out, absent-mindedly slapping a few crowd hands as he keeps his sight on Apostasy.

Cherry: And… THE FULL METAL CHAMPION… from San Jose, California… CHRISSSSSSSS AUUUUUUUSTINNNNN!

Smith: Folks, let there be no doubt that we are watching the two best that FMW has to offer in this ring right now. Two of the most gifted competitors to grace this ring, two of the oldest hands left in FMW. Two of the finalists for last years Superstar of the Year.

Sound: A clash of two men, both who absolutely deserve the Full Metal Championship. Both of who have been great for FMW.

Smith: And we ring the bell, and the two contestants shake hands. Another great sign of respect.

Sound: And here… we… go!

Smith: Tie-up in the center of the ring, but Apostasy powers forward into a top wristlock. He puts a leg behind Austin, and begins to bend the champion backwards.

Sound: Putting a lot of torque on that shoulder to start the match.

Smith: Austin steps back, using some good footwork. He’s trying to backpedal to the ropes. Apostasy with a knee to the gut, and quickly changes grips. Half-nelson!

Sound: He has so many moves out of this hold, including the Choke!

Smith: Apostasy leaps onto the back of Austin, but Austin throws himself forward! Apostasy on Austin’s back, trying to roll into the choke!

Sound: Austin is all too aware of the many ways Apostasy can throw you into that hold, he’s not letting Apostasy roll him into position.

Smith: Austin getting his knees under him. He’s attempting to hold Apostasy on his back, trying to get back to a vertical base.

Sound: This is quite the feat… he’s actually a bit smaller than Apostasy. No small task by the champion.

Smith: Apostasy jumps onto his feet, abandoning the body scissors. Apostasy leans into the ropes… REBOUNDS WITH THE REEL DEAL!

Sound: He’s trying to transition!

Smith: Austin immediately grabs the ropes with his feet… Apostasy tried to pull him back into position for the choke, but Austin had it well scouted.

Sound: That choke is so dangerous… and Apostasy is putting it well into the mind of Austin.

Smith: Austin pulls himself up in the corner on the separation. Apostasy with the grapple, and pulls out an arm wrench. A big shoulder to elbow of Austin sends the champion down to his knees. Nice takedown!

Sound: That was like a fame-asser onto the upper arm!

Smith: Apostasy pulls on the arm, a submission jerking that shoulder out of place.

Sound: It’s an interesting strategy. He’s trying to wear down the shoulder for the Choke, while maybe taking the Class Dismissed out of the equation.

Smith: That was the deciding move at Lethal Injection, so perhaps so. Austin to his knees, trying to work out of this predicament.

Sound: He’s close to his feet.

Smith: Austin rolls out from under… and arm-drags Apostasy! Austin to the apron.

Sound: Get some separation!

Smith: Apostasy to Austin… he eats a big European Uppercut! Austin grabs the middle rope, and slingshots himself into a big kick! That staggers the challenger!

Sound: A little acrobatics from Austin, who is now heading to the top rope!

Smith: Austin climbing quickly. Apostasy to his feet… MISSILE DROPKICK!

Sound: Not the traditional moveset for either man, they both clearly want to have some new tricks up their sleeves.

Smith: You know, he gave me a list of some new moves he had planned. I’m very anxious to call them.

Sound: You would be.

Smith: Austin to his feet a little before Apostasy. He drags Apostasy into position… snap suplex. He rolls…

Sound: Northern lights!

Smith: Rolling through again… FISHERMAN’S COMPLETES THE RADICALITY 101! HERE’S THE BRIDGE! ONE…TWO….NO!

Sound: That was a lesson in suplexes from the Student of the Game.

Smith: Austin beginning to feel the fire now. Austin grabs Apostasy. He puts him on his shoulders… looking for the soulcrusher!

Sound: Apostasy is struggling!

Smith: Apostasy wriggles out… Canadian Backbreaker counter by Apostasy. He grabs Austin, looking for a spinning neckbreaker combo, but Austin spins away.

As both men are spun away from each other, they both stop for a second before attempting bicycle kicks. The two meet each other’s feet and roll aside.

Sound: Great minds think alike!

Smith: A round of applause for the two combatants as they go to tie up again. Apostasy with an arm wrench, and misses a follow-up heel kick. Austin with a knee to the midsection… GUTWRENCH… NO! APOSTASY SLIPS OUT THE BACK!

Sound: He escapes the Class Dismissed there!

Smith: Apostasy grabs the champion from behind... AND JUMPS ON HIS BACK WITH THE CLUTCH!

Sound: Can he take Austin to the ground?

Smith: Apostasy jerks back… Austin falls! AUSTIN ROLLS THROUGH… AND INTO THE ROPES!

Sound: Great awareness… great counter! Apostasy thought he had him on the mat, but Austin used that momentum to roll OUT of the Choke!

Smith: Apostasy drops two knees onto that same right shoulder! And now Austin is reeling.

Sound: That didn’t look good. Austin is hanging his shoulder low, similar to how Apostasy looked after Lethal Injection.

Smith: Apostasy suffered a stinger during that match, which kept him out last show. But if Austin doesn’t have that shoulder working… throw out the suplexes, throw out the Class Dismissed, throw out the Final Exam… and Apostasy has a big advantage when he locks on that Choke.

Sound: Austin getting some breathing room right now. But Apostasy is waiting.

Smith: Apostasy picks Austin off of the mat… and wrenches the arm out again. And a stomp to the injured shoulder. Apostasy spins Austin around by the arm… BIG neckbreaker on the champion. Apostasy to the cover… AUSTIN CATCHES HIM WITH THE SMALL PACKAGE! ONE…TWO…NO!

Sound: Austin is crafty, he’s a master of the surprise attack.

Smith: He’s a master of many things. Both men up. Austin ducks a clothesline, and pulls down the top rope! Apostasy over the top, but lands feet-first on the apron!

Sound: These are two absolutely gifted athletes.

Smith: Austin grabs the challenger… and RCA PLEX BACK INTO THE RING!

Sound: Austin grabbing at that shoulder now… trying to work some feeling into it as he stalks the dazed Apostasy.

Smith: Knee to the gut by the champion. Austin with a gutwrench…NO! HIS SHOULDER GAVE OUT! APOSTASY LANDS ON TOP! ONE…TWO…NO!

Sound: That looked… ugly.

Smith: Austin wincing in pain as Apostasy has to take advantage. No room for whining and complaining, the Full Metal Championship is on the line!

Sound: Austin might be hurt.

Smith: Apostasy pulling Austin up by the bad arm. He slips behind… AND PUTS AUSTIN ON HIS SHOULDERS!

Sound: Burning Hammer time!

Smith: Austin flailing, he grabs at the top rope with his hands!

Sound: He’s holding on for his championship! If this connects Apostasy will be the new champion!

Smith: Apostasy trying to shake Austin loose, but Austin is holding on with everything he’s got. Apostasy changes grips… he pulls AUSTIN UP INTO A POWERBOMB POSITION!

Sound: The extra leverage shook Austin free… TOXIC DROP!

Smith: NO! TORNADO DDT COUNTER! AUSTIN AND APOSTASY DROP LIKE FLIES!

Sound: Man… these two are just insane competitors.

Smith: Austin trying to capitalize, he heads to the apron again. Now he’s looking to go top rope!

Sound: I think this is the elbow drop to the back that Austin uses… almost never. I think I saw him use it at a house show… maybe once?

Smith: Austin slow to climb, both men trying to throw out new tricks to gain some advantage.

Sound: Apostasy barely to a crawl position. Austin is up high…

Smith: Apostasy lunges… and rings him up on the top rope!

Sound: Big opportunity for Apostasy!

Smith: Apostasy climbs… setting up for that double play. BIG BACKDROP… AUSTIN LANDS ON HIS FEET!

Sound: What?

Smith: Austin knocks Apostasy down on the top rope. Big trouble now for Apostasy!

Sound: I am still amazed that Austin managed to flip and land on his feet from about ten feet above the ring.

Smith: Austin grabs Apostasy’s head with his left hand. He pulls Apostasy onto his shoulders… BURNING HAMMER!

Sound: He did that all with one good arm!

Smith: AUSTIN WITH THE COVER… ONE…TWO…THREE! THE CHAMPION RETAINS USING THE CHALLENGER’S FINISHER AGAINST HIM!

Cherry: Here is your winner and STILL Full Metal Champion… CHRISSSSSSS AUUUUUUSTINNNNN!

Chris Austin (4.23 APS + .7 AVS = 4.93 Total)
Apostasy (4.33 APS + .4 AVS = 4.73 Total)

Sound: And just like that, Austin erases any of the doubts. Austin is still the Full Metal Champion.

Smith: What a great match from two…

The celebration is cut short by Seth Rotunda, who blasts Chris Austin with his own championship belt.

Sound: Where did he come from?

Smith: Austin stunned, he’s getting back to his feet as Rotunda stalks him. Rotunda flashing that big hand… AND DECKS HIM WITH THE DREAMKILLER!

Sound: That punch literally took Austin off his feet!

Smith: And just like that, the celebration is short lived… no rest for the champion.

Sound: Austin is out cold…

Smith: And now Seth Rotunda holds that Full Metal Championship high. Will this be what we see at Catalyst?

Sound: Oh man, I certainly hope not. GSW being all of a sudden powerful is bad enough. If the Pack holds the biggest title in this industry… I think the universe itself might implode.

Smith: Folks, that’s all we have for tonight. Goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:47 pm

And, after entirely too long of a wait, the show is up. Big props to the staff who really helped a lot during this show.

Big congrats to our new TV champion (maybe?), to our reigning FMC, and to GSW. Big show for all of you.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:00 pm

King: So.... How's the ego doing, Frost? While you ramble on about how unfair it was, I'm going to be over here polishing my re-claimed Television Championship.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Rep : 2

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Paul Brooks
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Looking forward to working with you Devereaux, quite a change from working with an extremely biased GM over on Anarchy.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Wait, wait, wait.

Out of all the people in this company, the one person who gets to knock seven shits out of Pisswater is...

Abel fucking Steele.

You're a joke, Pisswater. And you always will be.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Oh man... if only I could listen to my own advice. Last time it was "don't attempt the Cereal Crunch". This time, the gameplan was "don't throw him anything he has seen before, except for the Choke. And what happens? I go for one of my signature moves, and BAM... rung up by my own finisher. I took away his big finisher, so he simply uses mine.

Chris... well done. And good luck with Rotunda. I know from having faced him that he's tougher than you'd think. Maybe I'll get to face you again. I'll have to earn it, though. Maybe at the next PPV which is...

Mount Vesuvius? Hmmm.... interesting.

As for GSW. A great night for you folk. I really don't give a shit about whoever you've signed to be your newest lackey. I'm sure he'll make close to zero impact, just as your group is pretty much famous for. You seem to have this evil plan hatched, where you'll end up with the C4, UV and TV titles after Catalyst. There's one problem with that. That problem is me.

Jeff, I've beaten you before and I know exactly how to beat you again. You can bring all the weapons you want. You can bring all the friends you want. I have been on a slight losing streak as of late, and I think Catalyst is going to be a good time to end it, along with your title reign.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Rep : 3

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Leviticus
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Two titans fall, and people still underestimate. They speak of evil plans being hatched and yet refuse to remove the beam from their own eye. Your greed for glory will be your own undoing. Woe to the generation of vipers, for soon all evil will be crushed beneath the heels of those who stand against those who do evil. Two titans fall, and soon Goliath shall follow. Let the cleansing continue.....

Levirusticus
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Edible14 wrote:
Oh man... if only I could listen to my own advice. Last time it was "don't attempt the Cereal Crunch". This time, the gameplan was "don't throw him anything he has seen before, except for the Choke. And what happens? I go for one of my signature moves, and BAM... rung up by my own finisher. I took away his big finisher, so he simply uses mine.

Chris... well done. And good luck with Rotunda. I know from having faced him that he's tougher than you'd think. Maybe I'll get to face you again. I'll have to earn it, though. Maybe at the next PPV which is...

Mount Vesuvius? Hmmm.... interesting.

*shakes his shoulder, which is still in discomfort*

Fuck!

Ahem... let it be said that what Apostasy did tonight may have been one of the most effective gameplans ever perpetrated against me. Admittedly, it has taught me to be more aware of creating gameplans for my defense, as my offensive gameplans, as I have shown many times, are virtually foolproof.

I love chess matches and Apostasy, I appreciate you for always pushing me. When you are ready to challenge for the FMW World Championship, I will be ready and more than glad to oblige your challenge. Now I turn my attention to yet another Gold Card holder, Seth Rotunda.

And just like Smitten and just like Abel Steele... I will put you down.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:24 am

soon Goliath shall follow...

Levirusticus
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:46 am

Sage: Move over Sunny, move over Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, we are without a doubt the greatest managers ever! Not only did we manage someone to win the TV Championship, but that someone was the biggest loser of them all, John Andrews! If that doesn't earn us the right to be named the Greatest Wrestling Managers of All Time, I don't know what will.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:21 am

Leviticastform wrote:
... Let the cleansing continue.....

Get your own gimmick...

Longoria wrote:
Sage: Move over Sunny, move over Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, we are without a doubt the greatest managers ever! Not only did we manage someone to win the TV Championship, but that someone was the biggest loser of them all, John Andrews! If that doesn't earn us the right to be named the Greatest Wrestling Managers of All Time, I don't know what will.

That honor belongs to Saint Michael Dreamkiller.
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:06 am

Eric Scorpio wrote:
Get your own gimmick...

This is no gimmick Scorpio.....

Now take your pathetic poisons and skitter back into the darkness where you belong.....

Levirusticus
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:25 am

Easty wrote:
Wait, wait, wait.

Out of all the people in this company, the one person who gets to knock seven shits out of Pisswater is...

Abel fucking Steele.

And here I thought we were friends Jack.... I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but it looks like you're too busy flushing your career down the toilet.

PBrooks wrote:
Looking forward to working with you Devereaux, quite a change from working with an extremely biased GM over on Anarchy.

Sir Nick Bryson at least knows how to look after his star performers.
As much as it might be a highlight of your pathetic career to get in the ring with me at even 20% fit Mr Brooks, I promise you that there is no way in hell this match is happening. My lawyer assures me that we have no reason to acknowledge, let alone alter out our position due to, workplace bullying.

Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:38 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Easty wrote:
Wait, wait, wait.

Abel fucking Steele.

And here I thought we were friends Jack.... I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but it looks like you're too busy flushing your career down the toilet.

Nothing personal, Abel. You just don't deserve the chance to get your hands on him.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Abel Steele wrote:

PBrooks wrote:

Sir Nick Bryson at least knows how to look after his star performers.
As much as it might be a highlight of your pathetic career to get in the ring with me at even 20% fit Mr Brooks, I promise you that there is no way in hell this match is happening. My lawyer assures me that we have no reason to acknowledge, let alone alter out our position due to, workplace bullying.

If we have this match I suggest we have it as a mixed tag team match of sorts. Devereaux can only wrestle your lawyer and vice versa and I can only wrestle you and vice versa. Make sense?
Back to top Go down
The Natural Born Thriller

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Brett Jackson
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Wanted to thank the writers for not jobbing me out even though my promo was after the deadline. It actually meant a great deal to me. The past few months have been incredibly hard on me and in all honesty I did not know what to do with myself. As you guys know my mother passed away in may and then last month one of my best friends growing up overdosed and died also. To know that something as cosmically inconsequential as e fedding is helping me cope and still keep some semblance of human contact is strange but you guys are like a second family to me. Just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate all of you and the work you put in to make this community what it is.
Back to top Go down
Edible14
Head Writer
Head Writer
Edible14

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:10 pm

The Bull wrote:
Wanted to thank the writers for not jobbing me out even though my promo was after the deadline. It actually meant a great deal to me. The past few months have been incredibly hard on me and in all honesty I did not know what to do with myself. As you guys know my mother passed away in may and then last month one of my best friends growing up overdosed and died also. To know that something as cosmically inconsequential as e fedding is helping me cope and still keep some semblance of human contact is strange but you guys are like a second family to me. Just wanted you all to know how much I appreciate all of you and the work you put in to make this community what it is.

OOC: Holy shit, this made my day. I'm glad it was nice for you. Wanted to reward a little participation, even in a small way.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Leviticastform wrote:

This is no gimmick Scorpio.....

Now take your pathetic poisons and skitter back into the darkness where you belong.....

Levirusticus

Yeah... I'd say you are. Cleansing has been my game for my entire career here and cleansing this place... well ever hear of Original Sin? So yeah... Learn your place before calling others pathetic.

Also Anarchy is dark enough as it is. I call the matches for FMW if you haven't even noticed.

What hole have you been living in?
Back to top Go down
John Andrews

John Andrews

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: John Andrews
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:51 pm

"Outlaw" John Andrews: Glad to see Ammunition has someone in management with a set of balls to stand up to GSW *sarcasm*... You see the real Television Champion is yours truly, even if the Braxtons hadn't been at ring side the results would have still been the same. I would have defeated the Ice Queen and captured the T.V. Title. It doesn't surprise me to see King take credit for my work... Has FMW really collapsed to GSW or is this just another fuck up beyond belief... In the contract it clearly states I have to do what they want outside the ring... That doesn't mean those fire crotches can make stipulations in my matches or control my contract... Regardless if someone in management doesn't step up and do the right thing i'll take King on fair and square... After all there never was a consequence stated for not listening to the Braxtons... besides I think GSW will realize they have bitten off more than they can chew, you don't take steak away from a wild animal and expect to come out unscathed... Ya'll may have your own little cliq your own little group to protect yourselves well I can guarantee eventually your damn luck's gonna run out. First time ya cross me shame on me... Second shame on you... There won't be a third time... I'm ending this once and for all... Ya'll have been warned...
Back to top Go down
Leviticastform
FMW C-4 Champion
FMW C-4 Champion
Leviticastform

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:19 am

Eric Scorpio wrote:

Yeah... I'd say you are. Cleansing has been my game for my entire career here and cleansing this place... well ever hear of Original Sin? So yeah... Learn your place before calling others pathetic.

Original Sin. Yes I have heard of this pseudo cult that tried to corrupt people and punish the doers of good. Not only were you not cleansing, you were failing... And this is pathetic.

Eric Scorpio wrote:

Also Anarchy is dark enough as it is. I call the matches for FMW if you haven't even noticed.

Apparently one more relevant then yours....
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:41 am

The Bull wrote:

OOC: This has also made my day. I'm thrilled to hear that you've gotten through all of this and you're staying strong! That's so admirable. My name's Noah and I'm here if you need a chinwag with someone or just someone to listen Smile

John Andrews wrote:
"Outlaw" John Andrews: Glad to see Ammunition has someone in management with a set of balls to stand up to GSW *sarcasm*... You see the real Television Champion is yours truly, even if the Braxtons hadn't been at ring side the results would have still been the same. I would have defeated the Ice Queen and captured the T.V. Title. It doesn't surprise me to see King take credit for my work... Has FMW really collapsed to GSW or is this just another fuck up beyond belief... In the contract it clearly states I have to do what they want outside the ring... That doesn't mean those fire crotches can make stipulations in my matches or control my contract... Regardless if someone in management doesn't step up and do the right thing i'll take King on fair and square... After all there never was a consequence stated for not listening to the Braxtons... besides I think GSW will realize they have bitten off more than they can chew, you don't take steak away from a wild animal and expect to come out unscathed... Ya'll may have your own little cliq your own little group to protect yourselves well I can guarantee eventually your damn luck's gonna run out. First time ya cross me shame on me... Second shame on you... There won't be a third time... I'm ending this once and for all... Ya'll have been warned...

Santana: Omg shutup and do my dry cleaning.
Back to top Go down
PBrooks

PBrooks

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:15 am

The Bull wrote:

OOC: Sorry for your losses bud. Sad
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:31 am

Leviticastform wrote:
Original Sin. Yes I have heard of this pseudo cult...

Pseudo cult? Wow... you don't know your history...
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:14 am

Leviticastform wrote:

Eric Scorpio wrote:

Apparently one more relevant then yours....

... I will never be a big fan of Scorpio as a person, but the amount of disrespect you have shown a former FMW Champion is ridiculously comical.

Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:48 am

RCA wrote:
... I will never be a big fan of Scorpio as a person, but the amount of disrespect you have shown a former FMW Champion is ridiculously comical.

Oh don't sugar coat it Mr. Austin. You're not still upset for me setting back your career when I beat you for the C4 Championship now are you.

You've done quite well for yourself, not surprisingly. You went to war to win the Full Metal Championship and you went to war to defend it. Something I know all to well having done just that against the very best of FMW had to offer. Not many of the past Full Metal Champions could say that.

So I respect that. Not you, just what you've been through to get where you are now.

But a man like Leviticus or whatever he's called will never understand that. He will never hold what your holding onto now. He just likes to claw and scrap at shit that others have already done before. I suppose emulation should be a form of flattery... but when its someone like him, yeah no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next