Full Metal Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Wrestling

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!

Go down 
+10
The Natural Born Thriller
Abel Steele
Eric Scorpio
Braxton
RCA
Leviticastform
Easty
PBrooks
Drake Parker
Edible14
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Rep : 14

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Abel Steele
Championship:

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:27 am

PBrooks wrote:
If we have this match I suggest we have it as a mixed tag team match of sorts. Devereaux can only wrestle your lawyer and vice versa and I can only wrestle you and vice versa. Make sense?

No. Not in the least.

You and Dev would make a fine team: "Dumb & Dumber" sounds apt.

What part of I am injured and this match WILL NOT happen was too hard for you to understand??
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Rep : 0

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "The Future" Anwyl
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:31 am

Abel Steele wrote:
PBrooks wrote:
If we have this match I suggest we have it as a mixed tag team match of sorts. Devereaux can only wrestle your lawyer and vice versa and I can only wrestle you and vice versa. Make sense?

No. Not in the least.

You and Dev would make a fine team: "Dumb & Dumber" sounds apt.

What part of I am injured and this match WILL NOT happen was too hard for you to understand??

Anwyl: That bloke doesn't understand much, the other day he was putting mayo in the toaster!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jacob.anwyl
Jeff
FMW Corruption Ultraviolent Champion
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:20 pm

Whitt: Two major losses in a row, Apostasy. Twice now, you were the center of attention, all eyes on you, everything you have ever wanted creeping into your grasp. And twice now, you have fallen to the pressure. Fallen while the spotlight burned bright. Fallen on the biggest stage for the biggest prize in the company.

And now, now you set your sights on me. On my title. And I know why, Apostasy. I know why you want this. Because this belt...this is the best you will ever be. And you know it. You've been defeated, nay, embarrassed in your hunt for the one title that has eluded you. You have failed to capture and grab that top brass ring. And now you have to set your sights a bit lower, to a belt you believe will be an easy one to gain.

I hate to burst your bubble, my friend. But just as you have failed to win the FMC, you will fail to take this title from me. You will fall short once again. You will watch in agony and despair as you are bested once again. And it will break you. Oh yes indeed, it will break you. You failed to win the big one. And you will fail to win the second-biggest one. And when that happens, you will have your teeth kicked in by the realization that you are not destined to be anything more than third-rate. You will realize in a most heartbreaking manner that moving on from the Abandoned championship was the worst mistake you could have made. No matter how "good" you perceive yourself to be, you are ultimately not good enough to be anything more than a medium fish in a huge pond. Sure, you are bigger than some. But you're not bigger than any of the ones that matter and make a difference.

So I will bring everything that I can. Every weapon. Every comrade. Every sick idea. Every deadly offensive tactic. I will do my damnedest to ruin you and keep this belt. But you should worry less about me and what I will do, and worry more about the doubt that has clearly crept into your mind. Worry more about your place in this company.

Worry more about the overachieving failure you are and will become once all is said and done.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Rep : 6

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Chris Austin
Championship: FMW C-4 Champion, FMW World Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:
RCA wrote:
... I will never be a big fan of Scorpio as a person, but the amount of disrespect you have shown a former FMW Champion is ridiculously comical.

Oh don't sugar coat it Mr. Austin. You're not still upset for me setting back your career when I beat you for the C4 Championship now are you.

You've done quite well for yourself, not surprisingly. You went to war to win the Full Metal Championship and you went to war to defend it. Something I know all to well having done just that against the very best of FMW had to offer. Not many of the past Full Metal Champions could say that.

So I respect that. Not you, just what you've been through to get where you are now.

Honestly? Back when I was that young fresh-faced punk that could use my athleticism to overwhelm most, a learning experience like that is exactly what I needed. Had to learn that no, I didn't have all the answers. I had to learn that just because I was FMW's fastest rising star at the time didn't mean titles were promised to me. While your victory over me may be a setback to some, it started the trek to the mindset I needed to defeat Smitten at Death Row 3. And of course, everything else just took off from that moment.

Besides, I went on to become C-4 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion so it was merely prolonging the inevitable.

Nevertheless, your personal respect isn't something I have to have. As Full Metal Champion, I have bigger things to be worried about. But, an insult to you from someone who doesn't know what it takes to be what you were and what I am, insults the very championship I defend and that isn't something I'm fine with. After all, this championship has been through enough with its recent holders. Could use some good fortune and good prestige.
Back to top Go down
Eric Scorpio

Eric Scorpio

Rep : 1

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Eric Scorpio
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:56 pm

I'm not giving you my respect. I respect the journey.

I echo your last statement though.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Jack Eastwood
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:19 pm

You do realise this is all verbatim once Catalyst is over, right?
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Eric Scorpio wrote:
I'm not giving you my respect. I respect the journey.

I echo your last statement though.

And I'm merely saying that whether or not you give it to me has no bearings on how I go about my day to day.

As for Catalyst... get a good look at what happens to your "boy", Eastwood. I'm going to dissect him and not because I'm some big bad guy or something evil, merely because I feel that extreme measures must be undertaken to keep what is mine.
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Anwyl wrote:
Anwyl: That bloke doesn't understand much, the other day he was putting mayo in the toaster!?

Is that what happened?! I saw him pulling the toaster out of the dishwasher but decided it was best not to get involved!!

Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:57 pm

RCA wrote:
As for Catalyst... get a good look at what happens to your "boy", Eastwood. I'm going to dissect him and not because I'm some big bad guy or something evil, merely because I feel that extreme measures must be undertaken to keep what is mine.

It's funny. You seemed to have problems with taking him down at the end of the show.

But, you're a professional. I wouldn't expect any less bravado from you, Chris.
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Abel Steele wrote:
Anwyl wrote:

Is that what happened?! I saw him pulling the toaster out of the dishwasher but decided it was best not to get involved!!

Anwyl: So I walk over and I say Paul, I said "What are you doing? that could be potentially dangerous?" and he says to me, he says clear as a summers day "derp de derp" BOOM! Power surge in the catering room, smoke and mayo evvvvvvverywhere.

At this time I've ducked for cover, and I can hear him sing, I could here him singing that 'danger zone' song from Top Gun! da da da danger zone, or however it goes. At this time I'm dumbfounded, I''m all mayo'd up, there is smoke I can't believe my eyes and the is toaster still plugged in when he chucks it in the dishwasher. I saw him hit the start button and I hightailed it outta there pal.

I don't think he understood where he was
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 11:22 pm

"Danger zone" ....... he hehe. I'm startig to understand why "Goose" decided to get in my business. I get that every show needs a bit of comic relief on the roster, but he really needs some adult supervision. I mean 'SPLODIN' whitegoods for cheap yuks is one thing but bung wrist or not, if he mixes with the big kids the poor little feller might really get hurt.

OOC: Bring on the Scorpio comeback !! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:32 am

Easty wrote:

It's funny. You seemed to have problems with taking him down at the end of the show.

But, you're a professional. I wouldn't expect any less bravado from you, Chris.

Ah, the sucker punch. Eh. It isn't the first time I've been jumped post-match, probably won't be the last.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Oh, come on now Chris... did you really think that Seth would waste such an opportunity on a bloke who thinks he's a shark? You should have been prepared, end of.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:49 am

You seem to have me confused for someone that is upset about being attacked with no warning. As the FMW Champion, I've come to expect such actions since I am the one with the target on my waist, shoulder, or where ever I carry the championship.

So he fired the first shot. And, who cares, honestly? My retaliation will be more than enough payback, Jack.

Tsk, tsk. You're trying to play mind games and sadly, they just don't work anymore. Your charge can have his ego boost for now. It'll be all the more fun when I eradicate his dreams of being FMW Champion.

Ironic, don't you think? Now, considering you aren't Seth Rotunda, you have no parts in this play and if you did, you'd merely fall short as you have in all of your title matches so far. Kindly move to somewhere that's more your speed and allow for my next challenger to state his own case.

He attacked me on his own. Allow him to meet his maker on his own.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Upset?

When did I ever say that you were upset, Chris? Unprepared, perhaps. I may have even intimated that you were naive.

But upset?

I don't see you crying like a bitch, now do I? No, Chris. What I see is a guy who got knocked the fuck out by one-third of the so-called 'joke' of this federation.

Lend me your ear. All the world's a stage, Chris. And I'm not playing any mind games.

If you want me to be inside your head then fine by me, but I'm not going to be the one to put those thoughts there.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Considering that to my knowledge, GSW had long been the joke of FMW (and with their recent turnaround, let's remove that title from them), you and your Pack were merely nothing.

Mostly because their leader hadn't done anything unless he was the fourth wheel, or the target of possession or whatever afflicted you.

But anyway, know this. Seth Rotunda is the only person I want to hear from, as in my world, his actions are worthy of my time. Therefore, he has my attention. You are merely babbling on and I'm the one who has the gall to actually give what you say, the time of day by responding to it.

As it were, I ask again for you to move aside. This isn't your fight. This is Rotunda's. Let him fight it. Otherwise, he'll never learn self-sufficiency. Much like you haven't. We'll see how he fares when I'm expecting him to strike.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Still working on it. I'll keep you posted.

Here's the thing, Chris. Seth isn't much of a talker. As with my other charge he prefers to speak through his actions. Whilst I may be 'babbling on' - and that's true to a certain extent - people are quick to forget that for every piece of shit I might say, there's a nugget of truth at its heart.

There's a Greek philosophy that states; 'a society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in'.

Seth's a fucking tree, Chris. Bask in the light while you can.
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Rep : -5

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Sage and Santana Braxton
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Sage: Excuse you, Chris Austin, GSW is not a joke. While they may have been less formidable in the past, ever since we've joined, we've been going uphill. "The Pack", God bless their souls, are a bit of a joke. No offense ♥
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:01 pm

There is no God, and GSW would be nothing without me.
Back to top Go down
RCA
Full Metal Champion
Full Metal Champion

Wrestler Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:03 am

I guess I'll need an axe then. Failing that, Occam's Razor will do.
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:24 am

Alright then, Gimli.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Jeff

Rep : 4

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: "Truly Talented" Jeff Whitt
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:20 am

Easty wrote:
and GSW would be nothing without me.

Whitt: *with his FMW Corruption UV title on his shoulder* Is that so? Huh.

Also, Braxton Twin Number 2, no need to sugarcoat anything, m'dear. GSW was pretty fucking embarassing at the start. Everyone around us knew it, the fans knew, and hell, WE knew it. But that past is part of what inspires us and fuels us today. No need to deny it.
Back to top Go down
http://themanthatshouldnotbe.tumblr.com
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:22 pm

What, you mean the title that you wouldn't have won without my interference?
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 am

Sage: Oh Jeff Whitt, you are so dashing and chivalrous.

P.S. Beastwood, shutup. Your Pack sucks. Love Sage and Santana Braxton xoxo
Back to top Go down
Easty

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:53 am

Still doesn't realise that being a beast is actually good.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beast
Back to top Go down
Abel Steele
Head Writer
Head Writer
Abel Steele

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:02 am

Just saw this month's Maxim issue on the news stands.

No mention of you losers anywhere on the cover... Or in the entire magazine for that matter. I'm sure the photo that ended up on the cover can be put down to mistaken identity or some such....
Back to top Go down
Anwyl

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 am

Abel Steele wrote:
Just saw this month's Maxim issue on the news stands.

No mention of you losers anywhere on the cover... Or in the entire magazine for that matter. I'm sure the photo that ended up on the cover can be put down to mistaken identity or some such....

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 9d95a4293d

Unless you are secretly Colin Farrell you were telling little lies
Back to top Go down
Braxton
HWU
HWU
Braxton

Wrestler Profile
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Santana: I've been going through a tough time right now, stop abusing me. My issue has been pushed back for personal reasons with which I would rather not disclose.

OOC: HOLY FUCK HOW HOT IS KATE BECKINSALE.
Back to top Go down
Loins

Loins

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Daniel Prideman
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:35 am

I may not speak all that much, but I've been following all this. Say what you want to Jack, he's a big boy and will take up these discussions with you. However, to call The Pack a joke is calling me a joke. I don't joke. If anyone has anything to say otherwise, meet me in the ring and tell me to my face. Then we'll see what happens.

Consider yourselves on notice.
Back to top Go down
Drake Parker
FMW Television Champion
FMW Television Champion

Wrestler Profile
FMW Superstar: Drake Parker
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:28 am

Loins wrote:
I may not speak all that much, but I've been following all this. Say what you want to Jack, he's a big boy and will take up these discussions with you. However, to call The Pack a joke is calling me a joke. I don't joke. If anyone has anything to say otherwise, meet me in the ring and tell me to my face. Then we'll see what happens.

Consider yourselves on notice.

King: From one joke to another, no one is intimidated. You're in the same boat as me only with fewer accolades, a less successful stable and unlike me you still haven't realized that you're a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!   Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ammunition 16.2 RESULTS!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next